London England ( CVNU Location)

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#301  Edited By lady_liberty

@Morte_Knightfall: Winking at him I take his hand and smile. "As much as I would love to run off into the city with a devilishly handsome and charming spaniard I'm afraid I must get back to work." Duty called. And called and called and called and called. Perhaps some day when I was less busy I would see if I could track this gentlemen down.

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#302  Edited By Bogeyman

@Lady_Liberty: "Next time then my dear", winking flirtatiously, "Perhaps some time in Spain will relax you", making his cheeky suggestion. With a polite hold on her hand, he, in a moment of spontaneity, pulls her in close, gently wrapping an arm around her waist. Mere inches from her face, his actions cultivate an undeniable atmosphere of alluring intimacy. "Then querida, perhaps just a spark of pleasure, hmm?", planting a brief yet sensual kiss on her luscious lips. Gently releasing his touch, fits his hands into his pockets, "This would be much easier, mi diosa, if I had your number", chuckling softly.

lady_liberty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#303  Edited By lady_liberty

@Morte_Knightfall: Laughing I give him a little push as he breaks away from his sudden kiss. "Its easy to remember." Drifting away into the sky. "911." Throwing him a playful wink.

And then I invert my mass and move, and just like that, poof, I'm gone.

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#304  Edited By Bogeyman

@Lady_Liberty: Chuckling in response to her cheekiness, he casts an alluring wink, bidding her a wordless farewell. "Remarkable", he whispered, regally folding his arms behind his back. He would indeed seek her out once again, hoping to do so, in his native Spain.

Avatar image for ellie_knightfall
Ellie_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Grey mist fell through the foggy atmosphere of London as the prodigious Knightfall heir skirted throughout the streets. Beads of moisture misted in the hair that fell over her shoulders, the rest of her head obscured by a fashionable black fedora, a grey pea coat keeping her slender frame warm.

She hoisted her purse from one shoulder to the other, readjusting the shopping bags in her hand as the hairs on the back of her neck stood on edge, indication that something was not quite right.

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#306  Edited By ThePuzzler

@Ellie_Knightfall: As she continued to walk, the would, would, notice the man leaning against a building up ahead. There was just something about him, something ominous, something that stood out. As she got closer, he pulled out a cigarette and lit it up, his eyes meeting with hers as he flicked his lighter shut. "Evenin' luv.." He greeted her with his magnetic accent.

Ellie_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The_Puzzler: Ellie arched an eyebrow, quickly cataloging voice and appearance in a brain that processed akin to a super computer. Shifting an Armani bag onto her shoulder, she left one hand free in case the need to draw a weapon arose - better safe than sorry. "Do I know you...?"

ThePuzzler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#308  Edited By ThePuzzler

@Ellie_Knightfall: Q smirked while gesturing towards the bag. "You wont need that..Honest.." He admitted while grinning slightly, looking up to her beautiful eyes. "I don't believe we have had the pleasure..I'm Q..And you, are Ellie.."

Ellie_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The_Puzzler: "Rather presumptuous to kill it a pleasure. non?" She let the natural French accent slip into her voice as she smirked at him, a twinkle in her eyes. "Is there something I can help you with, Q? It would appear as though you have the leg up on me."

Grey_Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#310  Edited By Grey_Wolf

@The_Puzzler: Oh, gawd. You're going by Q now too?

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#311  Edited By Bogeyman

Entering a nearby cafe, Don Andres held himself with characteristic poise and class, clad in a luxurious, steel grey, Ermenegildo Zegna suit. With an aura of perfectly cultivated style and gentlemanliness, the Charismatic Catalan seats himself, briefly flashing a charming smile at the approaching waitress. "Chamomile tea, querida", he ordered. As she departed, he indulged himself in his serene surroundings.

Yaiba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#312  Edited By Yaiba

Possessing no funds whatsoever, Benkei stowed away on the side of a cargo ship inbound for the country, using his special talents to avoid detection. No purpose in mind. Just travel, really. Unknowingly, he found himself in Richmond Park, surrounded by nothing but trees and flowers. The moment was almost too great to pass up, so he...sat down and took a nap.

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

#313  Edited By wildvine  Moderator

A phone booth in down town London glows momentarily, then the light fades away and a tall woman wearing a dark Victorian era dress stepped out.

"How lightly polluted the air is here. Its quite refreshing."

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#314  Edited By Pyrogram

@wildvine:

Zaniel rubbed his eyes as he say an out of time women step outside a phone booth. What? He walked over towards her.

"I love the classics, Well done - Superb Fancy dress" Zaniel smiled questionably.

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#315  Edited By wildvine  Moderator

"Did you mean classy? Because this is the height of fashion. Or was your intent to mangle the Queens English?"

She looked him over with quickly passing interest.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#316  Edited By Pyrogram

@wildvine: "Classy..Yes." Zaniel rubbed his chin and then scratched his head "What's your name. Let me guess. Madame Tetris?" Zaniel was the Angel of luck,Not facts. He sometimes guess peoples names around the right lines.

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#317  Edited By wildvine  Moderator

"Techia." She replied stiffly, curious as to how he knew her. "First meetings warrant introductions, or did you leave your manners with your grammar?"

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#318  Edited By Pyrogram

@wildvine: "My mistake" She was obviously a traditionalist, He had never been one much - even in Heaven "My name is Zaniel, I am the EX-Angel of Luck. Long story short I was kicked out" He laughed hysterically "Think I am crazy, right? He folded his arms, "Now who are you?"

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#319  Edited By wildvine  Moderator

"I'm afraid I don't believe in angels, regardless of position, currant or otherwise." She replied, and turned to face him for the first time, her robotic eye shadowed under her raven top hat. "If I were civic minded, I would report you to the local asylum." She pauses, taking in his odd garb, and his brutish way of speaking. "I am Madame Techia, queen of all things mechanical. That will suffice for now." She wonder briefly if he was going to make trouble. Not that he would be trouble for long. The six shooter blunderbuss hanging on her hip was a weighty reassurance.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#320  Edited By Pyrogram

@wildvine:

"Do your eyes lie to you? You're talking to one" He chuckled and looked at her "They would forget their keys or something, I am not easy to capture - Not that anybody would want too,Queen? I have been with goddesses my dear."

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#321  Edited By wildvine  Moderator

"If you're an angel, then I'm a *blue bottle*" She turned to leave, having grown bored with the conversation. "You would do wise to mind yourtongue. I make no allowances for anyone. Not even madmen. And I am no ones dear, remember that."

OoC

*Blue Bottle* A lady cop.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#322  Edited By Pyrogram

@wildvine:

"Do you want proof I am an Angel? Try and...You have a gun right?" -- "Shoot me" He cackled "I am not mad, Just having fun" -- "Ohh, and How did I nearly get your name correct?"

OoC

In these. when you shoot somebody it is like - Tom took out the gun and attempted to shoot Jack

Not - Tom shot Jack. - That is called Auto-hitting.

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#323  Edited By wildvine  Moderator

"A request to be shot is not proof of divinity, its proof you are mad. Or suicidal. Or both. But if you are so inclined to leave this world...." She raised the massive revolver, and pointed it at him. "I call this gun The War Crime, as its use has been banned on the battlefield. I'm rather proud of that." She allowed herself a slight smile then, and shot at him.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#324  Edited By Pyrogram

@wildvine:

Zaniel smiled as she raised the gun. He smiled even more when he heard a "pop" as it jammed.

"More like the Unlucky gun"

He folded his arms smugly.

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#325  Edited By wildvine  Moderator

"That's rather annoying." She pulled the trigger again, with the same results. "But proves nothing of your claims." She replaced the gun in its leather holster, which creaked in protest. "Enough of this idle chatter. Point me in the way of the Temple of Science of this world."

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#326  Edited By Pyrogram

@wildvine:

Zaniel decided his normal tact was not an option with this...women? He put on a very persuasive English Accent.

"Temple of Science? I am afraid you will have to elaborate my friend."

He straightened his jacket to looker smarter.

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#327  Edited By wildvine  Moderator

"The Temple of Science! Where superstitious societies archive their technology in homage to The Unknown Inventor." She was starting to think he was not as stupid as he at first seemed, and that he was deliberately stalling her.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#328  Edited By Pyrogram

@wildvine:

"Uhmm. Yes, Follow me?" He said in his English accent "So, How did you get here?"

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#329  Edited By wildvine  Moderator

"I liberated a device from a sad, hackney inventor who fancies himself my rival. Calls himself The Monocle. It malfunctioned as I was taking my leave, and brought me here." She replied. "And, ahem, pray tell why an "angel" would be knocking dallies with mortals?"

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#330  Edited By Pyrogram

@wildvine:

"Intriguing, Well...When I said angel..." He coughed awkwardly "I may or may not have been kicked out...By Zeus.." He let his Accent slip and burst out laughing "I got one of his goddesses pregnant!" He put on a serious face. "Long story. heh" He gestured for her to follow him.

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#331  Edited By wildvine  Moderator

"What an imagination you have. Shame its put to pointless fantasy." She followed behind him, her metal boots clanking against the pavement.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#332  Edited By Pyrogram

@wildvine: "Fantasy, Riighhhtt, One-day if I still know you I will prove I am not telling fibs" - He slowed down to walk next to her "Do you not trust me or something? Angles promise I am sane" He outstretched his hand for a handshake.

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#333  Edited By wildvine  Moderator

"I don't trust anyone." She replied. "And you can imagine the futility, or maybe you cannot, of offering an "Angels promise" to an atheist." She starred at his hand a moment, then gripped it tightly with her robot hand. "But I will offer the benefit of doubt, if it will stop your pouting."

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#334  Edited By Pyrogram

@wildvine:

"Atheist? Your choice. Us Angels really don't care" He shook her hand, a white light engulfed their hands. "If I do anything to harm you now without a good cause I will die, Happy?" He continued walking.

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#335  Edited By wildvine  Moderator

"You assume you could harm me." The thought made her smile, but it felt foreign on her face, so she dropped it.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#336  Edited By Pyrogram

@wildvine: "Everybody has skeletons in their closet to be exploited" He looked at her short-lived smile "You should do that more, You look nice with a smile...And.. we are nearly there" He stretched his arms out.

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#337  Edited By wildvine  Moderator

"By the Unknown Inventor and The Corrupter too! Its been time enough." She replied, ignoring his comment about her smile, her mind already on the the discoveries waiting to be made in the Temple of Science.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#338  Edited By Pyrogram

@wildvine: "Why do you want to go here then?...Sounds interesting. With my Luck I am sure I could be of use." He tagged along regardless.

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#339  Edited By wildvine  Moderator

"I don't believe in luck either. I believe in things you can touch. Things you can disassemble. And I'm sure I can handle whatever meager security is present." She flexed her robot arm. "I'm on a bit of....a personal quest. Something here may help me. Also, I need to repair the device, or be stranded in this dimension forever. A most unsatisfactory thought."

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#340  Edited By Pyrogram

@wildvine: "Not to sound creepy..But you can touch me. I am luck remember..." He laughed awkwardly and carried on "Now that I can help. Their is nothing I cannot fix, LET me help" He smiled.

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#341  Edited By wildvine  Moderator

By The Unknown Inventor! He was like a lovesick mongrel pup she had shown some kindness too, and was now cursed to have follow her around. She sighed inwardly. "Find me a prying tool, if you feel the need to be helpful. Also something to solder. And a wrench. And be quick about please."

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#342  Edited By Pyrogram

@wildvine: He saluted to her and ran off into the darkness , Fumbling under some rubbish he had to fine something, he was the Angle of Luck after-all. He picked out a crow-bow. He ran back to her "Here" He handed it to her and shook off any nastiness. "That is your prying tool, Now...My luck is not magic. Let's go and see what we can do about a solder"

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#343  Edited By wildvine  Moderator

She eyed the crowbar unbelieving. "This is some kind of bludgeon. I need a small pry tool." She shows the small device in her hand. "I am working with a delicate device, not ripping a large robot apart for scraps."

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#344  Edited By Pyrogram

@wildvine:

Zaniel laughed, He took out a metal pen from his pocket "How about this?"

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#345  Edited By wildvine  Moderator

"Yes I suppose it will have to do. Now find me a soldering device. And a strong power source too. I'm going to admire the wonders of science." She walked through the hall of robotics, taking in the laughable machines she saw. It was like wandering through her earliest apartment.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#346  Edited By Pyrogram

@wildvine: @wildvine:

Zaniel walked through the location looking for items..She was treating him like a dog..He did not mind, He was bored after-all - . He saw something in the corner "Errr....Robot Girl!" He shouted...In-front of him was a decapitated body.

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#347  Edited By wildvine  Moderator

"That is so far from my proper address as to almost seem random." She replied from somewhere, though not unkindly. She had adapted to his way of talking. "Can't you even find a sim--" She paused when she saw the headless body. If she didn't know better, she would think it was the work of a butcher chieftain.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#348  Edited By Pyrogram

@wildvine: He looked at her and back to the body...He bent over and picked up what looked like a glowing blue object and showed her "Any clue what this is?" He asked confused. It was a sphere , glowing blue and emitting a little heat.

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#349  Edited By wildvine  Moderator

"I have no experience with such an invention." She replied. curtly. The objects proximity to the body was odd. Something nagged at her mind. It was dangerous, somehow. "Now do put it down, and carefully. I don't like it."

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#350  Edited By Pyrogram

@wildvine:

Zaniel looked at the object and threw it away, It connected with the floor and exploded sending flames everywhere , He dived into Madame as a piece of Metal flew at her - Luckily they were both safe , he stood up and gave out a hand to help her up. "Well then..Those things ARE dangerous, Dang it! The body is roasted..." He kicked the floor.