London Bridge RPG

Honor Avenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Another day. Another repetition. Days blended into each other till they became a grey uniform mass only separated by the glowing and dying of the dim light bulb. The guards by now thought she had lost her mind as she sat there cross-legged and endlessly stared at the wall. She view of the once mighty villain Honor Avenger sitting like a Buddha had become all too frequent, her steely blue eyes empty, her mind adrift.

But inside her head she relived her most glorious times in every tiny detail. Flames, murder and chaos. She walked through the streets of Gothic City like a queen, a lion looking for prey. She brutalized Carnivore again and set the charges at Gothic Bridge. She threw Thaddeus Black from that rooftop live on TV and pressed the button to instigate that marvelous pyre from which Gothic City had been supposed to be reborn.

No, she was far from mad. Far from demented. She was just biding her time. The metaphor of the lion had been correct. Like a great cat in captivity she was perfectly aware that this cell was only a temporary shelter before she could prowl, hunt and kill again. Her roar would resound in freedom one day. Just a question of time.

Though she was not stupid enough to neglect her sensory perception even in this theoretically safe environment and lost in her own memory the subtle sound almost escaped her. A hissing like a snake’s, speaking of the same silent threat that the reptile posed. No other sign, no color, no smell, just that sound. It crept through her auditory canals and alarmed her.

Gas!

She did not even have the time to use the facts that she acquired through skin contact before she fell asleep. A deep breath was all that escaped her mouth as she tilted to the side.

Darkness… blessed tranquility… oblivion…

The world had changed profoundly when she awoke. The oh so familiar walls of her cell which she knew by heart had been exchanged for a room of indiscernible size. It was bathed in complete obscurity, the limits were lost in it and only three spots of light pierced the disconcerting black.

One spotlight was directed right on her. A chair reminiscent of a dentist’s bound her with iron cuffs at the wrists, ankles and torso. The soft leather was comfortable to sit in, warm even. A quick inventory using her unique gift told her she could get out of the cuffs in a few minutes if she performed the correct actions but for now she was content to sit and watch. She knew very well why. The little surprise at the base of her skull told her to.

To her right was an identical chair bathed in the same sickly yellowish light as her. The lamp enhanced the Asian tone of her skin to caricaturist qualities, her Korean heritage was almost lost in the near orange lighting only hinted at in the form of her enticing almond shaped eyes and the fine composition of her facial features. Her slim body was a petite but at the same time strangely powerful frame, subtly hinting at steel spring-like muscles beneath. There was certainly more to that girl than met the eye. For the moment her eyes were closed but it had to be mere moments before she would wake up judging from how her eyelids fluttered.

The most interesting, and probably most important, spotlight was the third though. The chair was even more comfortable, even impressive with luxurious red padding and armrests. The man sitting in it was almost generic. Brown hair in a conservative haircut, rather round Caucasian face, clean-shaven, not slim but also not fat, his grey suit not cheap but also not expensive, his wire frame glasses reflected the light so his eyes could not be seen. As he spoke his soft timbre revealed no emotion other than the factical knowledge that he was in complete control.

“Hallo Miss… Jessica and Miss… Crazy.

You do not know me and you will never see me again, that much I can assure you. This little threesome that is us has been brought together in these particular premises for a certain reason:

All three of us are expendable.

Yes Miss Jessica, I am aware that you try to cunningly wrestle your way out of these cuffs over the course of the last few minutes and probably you have pondered about a way to kill me and escape these confines since the second you woke up but believe me this is not the best action to take right now. My clients are well aware of your special talent which they plan to use and this is why they have sent me instead of appearing here in person. I am very well aware I might get killed here, it is a very real threat of my occupation but as vulnerable as I am to your superior physicality you are delivered to theirs.

And before they decide to let the little device in your cranium explode I want to tell you about a nice little dam in Canada that needs to be gone…”

Crazy_Eights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Crazy_Eights

"Why does my life have to suck this much?!"Velvet asked herself whilst her body was still unconscious. The others making sure that she still appear unconscious to those around her, voices from outside could be heard but she continued to feign her unconsciousness. She spoke to those inside "Dresden, what the hell happened? I thought you kept me from being drugged, isn't that what your power does?!!!" A deep and hearty cough could be heard as Dresden spoke up "No you lil tosser, I can control wounds. Not when a ignorant little twat doesn't pay attention to what she is drinking, all because she hasn't had a good thrust or throttle in nearly a year." Velvet wanted to punch herself in the crotch so he would feel the pain. But she tried to remember what exactly had happened, and he was being a dick to explain it so she had to remember.

36 Hours Earlier

"Dear god shes hot...":Velvet said to herself, Suzy popping up "She pretty!!! Wait....don't take her cloths off..." Velvet smacked her leg digging in her nails so blood would be drawn beneath her leather pants. "Shut up Suzy, for god sake. I have enough control to ask her name first." Duncan popping in "Bullsh!t!" Ignoring his remark she moved through the dance floor, moving up behind the woman. She could smell the lust drip off her, she had seen Velvet before she had noticed. A hand moved around the woman's waist, and she moved up pushing her butt up against Velvet's crotch. Moving in a seductive way that triggered something deep within Velvet she spun the woman around and kissed her hard. Dresden pops up "Told ya, you slag! Ignoring all the voices inside her head they moved over to the bar, still locked in an eternal kiss a pair of drinks were ordered and soon consumed by both women. Even quicker did the night go, and a room filled with pleasure induced screams could be heard for miles as Velvet let her inhibitions slide to the side.

Now

"Oh okay...I see where I kind of went crotch happy there....." All the voices in unison"Yeah..."Now that she remembered what had happened she tried to listen, she could feel a presence next to her but she was blind folded. Soon the blind fold was removed and she could see who was next to her, it was a beautiful woman who seemed just as pissed off as she was. On the opposite side of the room a man spoke to the duo, as she stopped Velvet spoke quite loudly to the woman beside her "I count sixteen ways how about you?" Asking the woman if she had already figured out all the ways the duo could kill the man before she left the room, many even whilst still being handcuffed.

Honor Avenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

“Onehundredthritytwo…”

The word hung in the air between them, seemingly unconnected to anything that was going on. Only the clacking sound of weapons that were being readied and the smell of gunpowder seemed to penetrate the silent echo that was cast back and reverberated in the spacious store room.

The Korean Girl, Miss Crazy as the man in the suit had called her she reminded herself, just arched a dramatically swung slim eyebrow. Obviously she did not know what her partner in crime, death and destruction was referring to.

“You asked me how many ways I counted to kill this man. The answer is onehundredthirtytwo though most of them would result in great pain or even my own death. Nevertheless… Onehundredthirtytwo.”

A smile graced the other woman’s beautiful face accompanied by a giggle that would have been slightly unnerving to any person who was in her right mind. Not that this could have been said for Jessica, the Gothic City Horror. Without further interaction they continued in their preparation.

After he had explained the objectives of this mission the strange man which she had baptized The Executive had left the room. It would be simple, a damn in Canada near the Niagara Falls was a thorn in the side of his employers, energy syndicate Jessica had razor-sharply concluded, because it produced too much energy and like the Canucks did every time, they sold it for the wrong price. If they refused, got captured or attracted too much attention his employers would push a certain button and their heads would explode. Somehow an elegant solution. So simple. Theoretically Honor Avenger was not averse to this mission but the circumstances under which she had been recruited reduced her to a simple victim and that was unacceptable. She already knew everything about the device on the base of her skull and even more importantly how to get rid of it but for that the circumstances would have to be favorable.

A partial compensation had happened when The Executive had lifted himself from his comfortable chair and left the room. For maybe one minute both, the Darwinist Dictator and her comrade in capture, had been insecure what would happen next. She had still tried to get out of the cuffs but this had proven unnecessary the moment they had snapped open with a loud metallic sound.

A bit confused the two soon-to-be terrorists had looked at each other when a creaking had answered their unspoken questions. Not more than a few meters to their rights a gate had opened to languidly shed more light into the room.

Their faces when they saw this surprise lighted up like that of children on Christmas Eve. It was stuffed with weapons. A happy scream on her lips Crazy had run into the room with both arms stretched up instantly beginning to hog big weapons like candy. Jessica did not want to watch too closely but beneath the mountain of weapons that threatened to bury her as it already surpassed her head there seemed to be a rocket launcher between the shotguns and assault rifles.

Honor Avenger herself had chosen a more subtle approach. Slowly she had strode past the high-caliber handguns, gently touching every single one with her fingers as if she petted it. The intended result was another one. In clinical precision her unique gift showed her what she needed to know about these guns.

Barrel dislodged by a few fractures of a millimeter, it would reduce her accuracy by 2 %. Inacceptable. Microscopic crack in the spring of the sled, would cause problems after the first 100 shots. Annoying. Minimal manufacturing defect in the hilt that increased the threat of an ammo-jamming by 50%. Dangerous. Not usable for close combat because of slightly unstable material. Impractical. No defects, no damage, optimum performance. Yeah, these two were perfect.

Beside her two handguns she only chose a combat knife with a serrated edge, 1000 meters of micro-wire and high tech googles with night sight and a few other gadgets. She did not like to weigh herself down too much during an infiltration mission. The guns in holsters on her thighs she turned around to the other half of the deadly duo.

“Ready to go?”

As if her question had been a verbal command a new gate opened to reveal a two passengers jet. Jessica was almost certain their… employer knew she would know how to fly it the moment she laid hands on it. He was prepared. She had to give him that.

Crazy_Eights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@honor_avenger:

All emotions fled her body the moment she saw the stock pile, all she could say was and with every voice in her mind she spoke "Oh sweet Jesus......I just came...."Running full tilt towards the stockpile she dove in headfirst like Scrouge McDuck into his pile of gold. Swimming almost through the many different guns, she attached each to a clip on her body. The fools had left her in full gear, something that later they would soon come to regret. But with each latch of a gun onto her body she grew heavier, her slender frame almost too tiny to even see among the guns strung about her frame.

Finally she saw the rocket launcher and growled at the woman who looked at it before jumping on it "MINE!" this time she spoke as Velvet. A woman who as crazy as she was, knew every fraction of a dot of a gun, the ins and outs. Spinning the rocket launcher in her palm she slapped it onto her back, she looked like a walking Armory. Even with almost a hundred more pounds strapped to her she was able to run towards the jet, a few bullets falling from her pockets as she did.

Upon arriving inside the jet she looked to the new woman and smiled wide, giving her a hand she stayed motionless waiting for the woman to take it "My name is...Eights, Call me Crazy Eights. Whats your name, and who did you piss off or not allow inside that sweet taco of yours to get tossed with me?" She was rude and crude, and she did not give a damn "I'm sure I slept with the wrong man or woman to get tossed in here, the one I had planned on sleeping with got me here, so after this if you dont mind Id like to search for her and skin her pretty little ass...."

Honor Avenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"My name is...Eights, Call me Crazy Eights. Whats your name, and who did you piss off or not allow inside that sweet taco of yours to get tossed with me? I'm sure I slept with the wrong man or woman to get tossed in here, the one I had planned on sleeping with got me here, so after this if you dont mind Id like to search for her and skin her pretty little ass...."

As their hands connected those few seconds told Jessica everything she needed to know about the almost hyperactive girl. Powers, defects, physical capabilities. The maniac’s most intimate physical secrets were revealed to her with just a handshake. She had used her mental illness in a very creative way as a control mechanism for her powers. Respectable. But if the same illness would also be a crippling obstacle to her intellect would have to be shown. Maybe it was necessary to test her.

“Honor Avenger…”

Her answer hung in the air like a veil conveying a thousand things at once. The threat of the lurking tiger. The coldness of the grave. The force of a distant thunderstorm. The calculation of the dangerous psychopath. And many more. Before Crazy could decide if the answer was pure menace or a simple introduction Jessica turned around and boarded the plane.

A few hours later:

With supersonic speed the clouds rushed part the glass in a breathtaking spectacular of alternating blue and white. The plastic of the joystick lay comfortably in her hand, the cool material vibrated slightly from the massive force that worked on the outer frame while the knowledge to use it to its full potential had already flooded her mind hours ago. Now the powerful engine carried two very special guests to their destination.

Crazy Eights had reacted like foreseen. Still a big child she had rushed through the high-tech plane pointing at things asking for their names and if they activated the ejection seat. Jessica had been annoyed after the first few minutes. Moment after moment of enervating inquisition had passed and had the Gothic City Horror longing for that one special moment of testing.

Whole landscapes changed from green to white beneath them, in another scenario Honor Avenger could have enjoyed the image of a bird of prey chasing hares in her head but the impending doom of what her body told her about the little device in her neck constantly ruined every satisfaction she might have drawn out of this. The certainty of being delivered to someone else was… unpleasant. It defied her whole credo. Contrary to common believe she had no problem with being weaker than someone else, that was not the problem. There were myriads of people in the world who were either stronger or smarter than her and she would have happily died in a battle against them but being robbed of control of her own actions made her blood boil.

Someone would pay for this. Dearly.

A loud beep from the navigation computer drilled its way into her ear with an attention-demanding shriek. Perfect. They had just passed the American-Canadian border. The special moment had finally come. Like the wail of a banshee the cry of the proximity sensor echoed through the cabin warning of the things to come.

Crazy Eight’s eyebrow posed another of those unspoken questions. The Darwinist Dictator did not even bother to explain as she got out of the pilot’s seat and walked in the back. Two fast grabs got two backpacks into her hand. One found its way on her back, the other remained in her left hand. The still unoccupied hand proceeded to open the latch on the cargo door with disconcerting ease.

Loud, hungry and gaping the maw of the plane opened creating a sudden and massive pressure drop in the cabin. Her raven hair blowing in the surge Honor Avenger stood there like a storm goddess shouting towards her surprised team mate:

“What? Did you think we were LANDING there? As nice as this jet may be, it evokes a lot of attention. With it we would never reach the dam unseen. But if the attention can be drawn elsewhere… Wouldn’t that be fine? And how can we multiply that attention by ten? Right… A crash! With other words: This jet has lost its usefulness. Time to get out and show what you can do.”

For a short moment Jessica seemed to throw the remaining parachute towards the other woman but then she closed the cyclical movement and threw it out of the cargo door and followed it only a blink of an eye later. While she dropped towards ground in a breathtaking nosedive she also curiously held an eye on the singular parachute that tumbled through the air. Part of her wanted to see what Crazy was about to do, part of her wanted to see her squish on the ground like a tomato.

The test had finally come.

Crazy_Eights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@honor_avenger:

All Velvet and her personalities could think of while the woman before them spoke was "Guns guns guns boom boom boom" Chanting the words inside there head and smiling like a sick child in a candy store. But as soon as the explosive conclusion to there Jet ride was explained the back of the Jet opened and the woman walked to the back of the jet with the last remaining parachute. She followed "Alright come on....no...you cunt..." And she tossed the parachute out of the jet and leaped along with her own.

Crazy stood motionless then began to pace back and forth in the bay of the jet, not paying attention to that the plane was soon to meet with the ground as it did a nose dive "Okay...sooooo I dont think she likes us....now what do we do...any of you got some massive healing skills I dont know about?" Nothing from the voices until Suzy spoke "We gonna go boom soon." Turning around she saw the plane getting closer to the ground.

A scream erupted from her throat as she ran out the back of the plan screaming "You bitch!!!" As she leaped out and began her downward fall, thinking quickly Duncan took control of the body and pulled out a knife. Slicing through the suit she was wearing, he cut a long line the side of her midsection in the suit. Grabbing her love handles, he pulled out the skin and it stretched out into a long pair of wings. They slowly glided down to the ground and landed short of the woman, anger in his heart he moved over to her and swung hard hoping to smash her face in and do the job himself.

Honor Avenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Honor Avenger

The people of Gothic City had learned to fear that special smile on Honor Avenger’s face. It was not one of those artificial but perfect smiles she put on to manipulate others. It was not one of those she showed on mild, contemptuous amusement. It was one of those that were reserved for pure, honest admiration. For those precious moments when she was actually content with the world in her own perverse way and witnessed a rare example of the eternal law. It did not show many teeth, it did not go from ear to ear, had nothing sarcastic about it, it was just a warm little smile and given the nature of the Darwinist Dictator it was most unsettling.

Sparkling eyes followed Crazy Eights on her way down. Like a giant anthropomorphic bat she soared down while the evening air inflated her makeshift wings. The moon shone through the thin skin and transformed a moment of supreme evolution into beautiful transcendence.

With groundshattering force her accomplice connected with the earth again in a enormous impact sending pieces of rubble in all directions. The deadly Korean wasted no time and dashed over to her, a terribly powerful swing promising quick death aimed at the Gothic City Horror’s head.

Only two seconds remained to react. With her usual processing speed that was more than enough. Her outer abs instantly sprang into action bending her torso sidewards and bending her spine into a full rotation under the swing. Her cruelly precise eyes were already fixed at a certain point: Crazy Eights armpit. With the swing it and the nerve node within were widely exposed to attacks. Two fingers were stretched out for a quick strike.

But before she could deliver the crippling blow the sound of a shot ripped through the scene and a rock right next to them exploded into tiny fragments. The hit was halted. Instead the Apex Predator backflipped and drew her guns firing into the direction the shot was fired from. Muzzle flashes illuminated the night once more.

Between two shots she jumped into cover and addressed the Multiple Personality Maiden with words shouted over the sound of gunfire. The words were honest, devoid of the piercing sarcasm the Lioness Of The Concrete Jungle was known for and thus appeared even the more bizarre in this brutal situation.

“I just wanted to know that I am very proud of you. I tested you and you passed with magna cum laude. You deserve my respect for your resourcefulness. There are few like you in this weak world. Now show me you can live up to the high standards you set for yourself and help me get rid of these attackers, would you? Don’t want to hog all the fun for myself, you know.”

Crazy_Eights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@honor_avenger: Ignoring what could of very well been a debilitating attack, Cray swung her arms out to her sides and from her sleeves slid two small handguns. A smile appeared on her face as she listened to the BITCH speak to her, telling her to have some fun. Without a second thought Jeffery took control over the body and began to head straight for oncoming gunfire. Bullets just barely bouncing off her now solid body, she shrugged them off like one would swat a fly. As she ran in a straight line she held her guns out in front of her, firing not at the attackers but around them. Each bullet slamming into a brick or into the earth below there feet. AS she gets closer another personality takes control.

Gustav smiles in control over her body now, a calm personality he enjoys a good fight. An with a slap to the ground beneath there feet, a wave of energy ripples through the dirt and takes control of all the destruction around the attackers. The rocks and rubble begin to rumble and churn, finally forming into an Rock Monster. That quickly dispatches the entire group of attackers with one single swing of its large arm. Then as more and more come to there comrades aid, the beast transforms into a wall that Crazy dives behind as even more gunfire erupts. Bullets smash into the now formed wall, Gustav feeling every bullet punch into his body as he controls the behemoth that now protects Crazy. As she takes shelter behind the wall of rocks and debris, she flags over the BITCH. Smiling she flips her off and tells her to come on over with her hands "I am enjoying myself, why dont we have a little bit more fun."But just as she speaks a single shot rings through the wall and embeds itself into Velvets arm.