Lockdown

U-Mos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#601  Edited By U-Mos

"I am no longer A being of light anymore I am far more than that now I am A creature of unending darkness I am The sentinel of Darkness and No hero can stop me" said Dark U-Mos "Besides I am going to turn the prison into my fortress you can stay if you like" offered Dark U-Mos.

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#602  Edited By Constantine

"maybe" and he made a big tower of ice with a throne on top him sitting on it the ice soon turned red from the blood off his body "Hmm maybe"

U-Mos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#603  Edited By U-Mos

A throne of solid Darkness was created and then soon the prison became a fortress of darkness as the ing possessed the building and all dead bodies (they pretty much are zombies but much stronger and will eventualy gain full reflexes and they don't spread a disease they spread possession by ing) Dark U-Mos sat on it and the ing constructed an energy controller that controlled the energy of the entire planet "This world Will Become an impenetrable fortress of darkness and evil" Said Dark U-Mos "Soon Earth Shall suffer that same fate" mused The Sentinel Of Darkness.

Quadraxis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#604  Edited By Quadraxis

"Assistance Needed" Droned quadraxis who was in the Highest level security cell of the prison which magnetictly binded him to the ground so he couldn't move and his head was forced on by gravity and to prevent Quadraxis from getting out his cell was made from admantium/vibranium alloy "Assistance needed" buzzed quadraxis as loud as he could.

Akwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#605  Edited By Akwa

Akwa looked around and saw that he was in a land of flame.

"Damn! Out of all the worlds I had to land in, I had to land in Pyronia!"

Quadraxis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#606  Edited By Quadraxis

a power surge soon came and freed quadraxis "This unit is unbinded retailiating against captors" droned quadraxis as he destroyed his cage with an Antimatter blast and he soon attacked any guards in his way "Destroy "All former captors are now targets" buzzed Quadraxis as he began to attack the last of the guards.