Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 18

#401  Edited By Nerx

@ragman1138:

He simply shifted his angles so a few spikes could slow down the blade's inevitable thrust to his chest, one sacrifice as the hot blade punched a hole. Yet the mouth of spikes at the back, made by his limbs slam into the figure behind. With that kind of forward movement a few is bound to sink. Especially the one close to the previously damaged eye, this trap seems to work.

(thanks, I try to emulate Killa Bee/Kimimaro with the spikes)

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#402  Edited By Leon_Dissada

@nerx: Leon moves the blade up and down a little. "there's a little bit of genius in my madness." he twists the sword and lightning travels up the blade. "you made me try a little." then he pauses and pulls the blade out. "i'm not quite finished. show me your true power. come at me with the attempt to kill me..." and with that he lights his cigarette and waits for the attack.

(i always went for a itachi, sasuke type attacks lol it's a combo of quite a few anime.)

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragman1138:

Pulling the blade out was strange, seeing as he could have done more damage after burning the wound. Strangely the lighting did not touch his flesh as the flame seared out a big chunk, nor did the pull was hindered by friction of any kind. This time Albert assimilated the spikes as they converge to seal up the wound with metal parts, now would be the best time to opt for a lightning attack. Having fun Albert blitzed past the cigarette as he pulls out the part of the sword he ingested earlier. The tip only milimeters away from the eye, and the earth behind him formed a wall as it did into the large hill moments earlier. Preventing escape.

(ah so so do like bishonen types, I prefer weird ones)

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerx: Leon watches as the escape routes were blocked. "good." as his cigarette burns the smoke becomes so thick that he is obscured from view, once he reappears he is in a strange demon looking thing thats surrounding his body. "can you feel the excitement?" the demon thing levitates off the ground and slams his giant flaming purple blade right at albert quickly. (Leons got some oddities, his personality is loosly based off of cyborg, Dr. stein, Death the kid and yoshimitsu.)

No Caption Provided
Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragman1138:

Albert dashes towards with the stranger as he runs along the blade of the flaming sword, in the midst of the dust fog the blade had been coated with the flames that was swallowed by the hill moments ago. Imitating the trick to run at the heart, using his opponent's trick against him as he slashes against the devaic construct.

(Personality wise I look for real life famous serial killers, monsters from old tales like the boogeyman and things that freak people out.)

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerx: the swords flames become so heated that is should melt the skin off of the man. from his heart a jet of mud and rocks fly like bullets fight at Albert.

(wicked. i got the boogeyman movie. thats kinda like my alt)

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#407  Edited By Nerx

@ragman1138:

His opponent's black flame made short work of the projectiles as he hops around the sliced left-overs moments after the mud mad contact with his sword. Each slash becoming faster than the last, strangely the sword is heated even though he is not above it anymore. Now slashing with black flames against the heart of the construct.

( I am the bogeyman, but the one from the stories as in eating kids and stuff)

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerx: leon's grin widened and the demon form trembled then emits a wave forcing Albert away. then a circle appears around the back of the form and all 6 arms go together and a giant rainbow colored beam forms, big enough to engulf lady liberty herself. "now feel the pain of eternity." the beam blasts forward, covering 2 square miles and as high as the empire state building. Leon was actually taking the fight to heart now, something he hardly does.

(thats spooky. so what's his back story in a nutshell?)

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragman1138:

Albert stood there and he did not move an inch, although as a result he took massive damage for resisting the wave. As the construct changes its shape the black flame blade did not relent in its attacks, taking more aggressive strikes that began to cut deeper into the shape. Using the stranger's full force against him. He is in a close distance to the chest which is far away from the arms, in a space located in between them. The beam never reached as he is within extremely close quarters. Digging through the 'chest' to reach the stranger as his body sustains damage.

(Multiple choice, full of secrets and odd tales. Think of him as a living urban legend.)

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#410  Edited By Leon_Dissada

@nerx: the body becomes ever darker and fire busts from all over. as a result of being in the field, it forces albert to relive horrific memories both made up and real. fire blasts all over and rocks soar at albert with bullet like velocity. As leons demon raises a hand into the air, a mix of steel and fire rain down like a storm and the ground begins to flood.

(niice. my alt was mainly based of samara and kazako)

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#411  Edited By Nerx

@ragman1138:

The black flames are mixing with the fire skin from the giant construct. Fire to many others is a hot thing, a force of nature that is seemingly distanced from life. One is not supposed to interact with it nor does one want to interact with it. For the normal person it is death. For Albert it is another form of sustenance, Cotton candy in a simpler way to explain it. To everyone else it seemed like sorcery, to him it is an act that requires no overexertion. Using the black flame blade as a whisk he mixes the flame as they began to change coloration, creating a swirl of viscous fire to take in the rocks. A soup with meatballs, more fire add flavor to this energy broth as the steel became its noodles.

The spiral became one with the blade, a cotton candy shape which Albert devoured into his mouth. As he pulls out the blade it is reforged into an even more deadly weapon.

(armin meiwes, ed gein and ted bundy help inspire nerx.)

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#412  Edited By Leon_Dissada

@nerx: Leon's astral form suddenly finds the boogeyman like creature and picks him up and hurtles him like a baseball at the far mountains, almost at once the astral form starts repairing itself.

thats dead spooky. he reminds me of WWE boogeyman.)

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#413  Edited By Nerx

@ragman1138:

Picking him up from the chest is a bad idea as the sword is thrust deep into the arm, rendering the throwing moot. Although a chunk of the hand went away which gave off the impression of a thrown away body since the construct is a big one. Seeing as it can repair it removes the notion of invincibility, with the new and improved black flame blade the bogeyman begins to lop off the hand.

(he looks at you when you are asleep, looks at you when you are alone in the bathroom then eats you alive. )

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130315115946/scpcontainmentbreach/images/4/4b/Tumblr_mecz0ouyz81qhqz8wo1_400.gif

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#414  Edited By Leon_Dissada

@nerx: as the part of his hand hits the rocks the hole place crumbles into a swirling mass of color. "now we are traveling through the world between dimensions...In here...this place is under my control." It's obvious there battle would stretch across time and space and space itself. Leon turns his hole demonic energy into pure black energy shooting spikes out from all over.

(this is making me want to get my old demon character back lol)

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragman1138:

Now this scenario could be an illusion, yet there is one thing to do in the case of such an event. Hit absolutely everything, the black flame blade can lop off the arm of the demon clean off before and such material is not from this realm. Exempt from direct control as is with his body. Albert repeats his tactics again, spikes only have one offensive point. The rest provide excellent ramps to move forward, and he is now behind the construct as he made gigantic cuts which intersect along its form. Pulling a line from one end that leads towards the heart. The same cuts that removed the hand of the demon .

(prime u =/= nU apparently)

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerx: The demon form vanishes and in the leon lands in its place, his appearance changed. "this is no illusion." he holds up his clock and he vanishes suddenly then appears closer laughing, then vanishes again and reappears behind him and sends a blaming blast at his back meaning it to blast through his chest.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Demon leon

(they aren't in prime universe there in the space between dimensions and worlds. And leon is generally the same in both dimensions)

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragman1138: The cuts that were left behind began to react, slicing the beam in two and converging around the demon. An attack capable of grinding the form into fine paste should it connect.

(both of us did not start in prime, this battle uses nU versions)

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#418  Edited By Leon_Dissada

@nerx: Leon vanishes like fog and flies out of the blazing color flying at him with his staff which is leaking a thick red fog from it as it starts raining acid. "that was to close."

(I know. they won't be going into prime. this is like dimensions between earth-X and Nu exc exc.)

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragman1138:

"Why would someone like you pray to Jesus anyhow? the man was nailed to a tree for cryin out loud" Spinning the blade he creates a miniature tornado which redirected the acid droplets, sending them in every other direction.

(cvnu rules says no interaction between the two, no butts about it)

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#420  Edited By Leon_Dissada

@nerx: Leon summons up the great astral dragon from the vortex colors and sends it hurtling at Albert blowing rainbowish fire. "and yet he still came back and brought salvation for many people.

(-facepalm.- they aint interacting. there in a space between the 2. as such
nu= new universe and p=prime. the battle is in the middle

Nu______________________Battle______________________________P

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
thats how i see the battlefield. and leon's homeland
thats how i see the battlefield. and leon's homeland

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragman1138:

His opponent should have known that technicolor flames stopped being effective a moment ago, this turn of events started with the black flames. He had cut a demonic construct, energy itself and multiple projections. This dragon is no different, and thus it is cut.

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#423  Edited By Leon_Dissada

@nerx: Leon's demon appearance vanished as he reemerged in his true form. He sped right behind the dragon. he knew Albert was gonna beat the dragon, why wouldn't he? he did it before. as he cut the dragon and it exploded into a cloud of color he emerged right in front of him aiming at his chest. at the same time the world in between dimensions shifted into a beach like area at night. ocean fog all around. they had landed on a foggy beach somewhere around the edge of japan.

No Caption Provided

(this battle so has to be legendary lol)

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragman1138:

It takes yet another form, perhaps this vampire has a few tricks that he does not know. Like a remora tagging along underneath the jaw of a shark. The dragon was slain, hacked into cube cutlets as they bounce away to the air. Rainbow fogs emerge from the meaty chunks of the astral saurian, the black flame blade was used to parry the strike. Sending back a diagonal slash, a slaying of the dragon master. The move that he applied to the dragon, one wave to reduce his target into small bite-sized cubes. Now they are moving to another plane, scenery moving from dimensional into wavy sands. The smell of sand crabs. Albert planted his feet along the beach-side, feeling home in the land of giant monsters as he is in Kyoto.

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerx: Leon jumps backwards. "now we shall see." and with that he walks into a tree and vanishes into it. a minute later his hands reach from under the sand and grab his ankles and attempt to drag him under the sand

(like headhunter jutsu)

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragman1138:

From both his Achilles tendons Albert sprouted a shrapnel of spikes in an omnidirectional branching pattern, skin to skin contact detonates this biological landmine in a way that mimics the 'stinger cells' of a jellyfish. A proximity defense for close encounters. His body slips into the sand up to the level of the neck but the hands of his opponent would have the consistency of sloppy mash potatoes.

(imma give ya thousand years of pain)

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerx: his hands start turning to mush but his healing factor repairs the damage. "if i didn't have that healing ability i think that would have ended me." he says looking at his hands, then throws a punt kick with his steel toed boots right at Alberts temple.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragman1138:

The healing factor only managed to cover the possible gaps, the spikes are still fused to his hands. Flesh nor bone will be able to cover the branching spines that are steadily growing. Amputation would be a viable method to prevent the roots from taking over the heart. A punt kick from under the earth, with the resistance of sand is easy to dodge. He sways and it misses.

Strigidae_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#429  Edited By Strigidae_

Somewhere in the world a Strigidae lay silently in an empty attic. Below her slept a family of four. But she was not their for them; merely using their life-signs as cover. A place to rest.

A place to hide.

For she was not off this world, nor this time, nor even this plane of existence. No, she was the Strigidae of another time and place. Her name was Nihila.

At her side lay a short single edged blade. Inscribed with the symbol of the Holy Ordos, and bearing microscopic psyco-active runes it served to channel her psykic power. A force weapon. The anathema of the daemon.

Across her lap lay a bolter. Thirty rounds of diamantium tipped explosive rocket shells, each inscribed with pscyo-active runes to channel her psykic power. Psybolts.

Fukuro_Zoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#430  Edited By Fukuro_Zoku

Should I be worried?

Strigidae_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_strigidae_: Nihila rested for four hours. Neither sleep nor dreams, but rather a noeticly imprinted state of consciousnesses tailored to maximize rest and minimize fatigue; all while maintaining a state of readiness.

Her eyes never closed.

When the last second ticked away she mentally recited the rites of alertness. Her conscious mind snapped into full awareness. This was not the 'battle-mind', but rather a state of relaxed awareness. It minimized fatigue and maximized problem solving cognition, sensory awareness and working memory.

Touching the vox-bead implanted into her throat she begin to broadcast a Court contact signal, seeking a meeting with the Court authority of this Sector.

Fukuro_Zoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strigidae_: The reception of a familiar signal on the secure channel set aside especially for her brought the number one Strigidae in the matter of an instant. Soundless footsteps as she crept through the house in full garb like a thief in the night, until reaching the source of the signal. Though not possessing the absolute mind of her predecessor, she had made it a point to remember those below her, and this one was not familiar. Reaching into one of the compartments in her belt, she withheld a small number of marbles, just in case.

Strigidae_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#433  Edited By Strigidae_

@_strigidae_: Nihila set in the attic; cross legged blade and bolter laying in her lap. "Bonam diem."

Fukuro_Zoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#434  Edited By Fukuro_Zoku

@strigidae_: The woman spoke some words in some language Shiho had not understood. She simply gave an ambiguously acknowledging nod and asked directly, "Who are you and why have you called?"

Strigidae_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_strigidae_: 'I am Nihila, Strigidae of the Calixis Sector. And I have contacted ye to request aid in my mission.'

Fukuro_Zoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strigidae_: More codes and words that were a mystery to the earthbound Japanese girl. The dialect, she noted, was somewhat similar to Kratesis, and based on that and the earlier beacon, she presumed some sort of affiliation. Naturally, her mind wondered many things, but she voiced only one. "What is this mission?" In all likelihood, she would accept no matter what, but it seemed a most pertinent question.

Strigidae_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#437  Edited By Strigidae_

@_strigidae_: 'I have come, through space and time, to bind and banish a daemon called Shinigami by your people. This task is beyond even I, and I need thy aid.'

Fukuro_Zoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strigidae_: Up until the mention by name, she remained, more or less, indifferent, but her head inclined ever so slightly upon hearing it. Shinigami - god of death, which bore a special significance to her people, and to her personally. She spoke out sharply, sternly. "Such matters should not concern you. All that awaits you is death."

Strigidae_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_strigidae_: Nihila shakes her head, a simple no. 'Ye are a Strigidae. Thou know I cannot decline a mission.'

Fukuro_Zoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#440  Edited By Fukuro_Zoku

@strigidae_: "On the authority of whom?" Perhaps allowing personal fears to play a part, she hesitated. It would seem obvious, with regards to the chain of command, but there were still more things she did not yet understand in the hierarchy, highlighted by this new appearance and mention of different sectors in space and time.

Strigidae_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_strigidae_: Once more Nihila shakes her head. 'I cannot name my superiors.'

Fukuro_Zoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strigidae_: "Be it not Kratesis, if your master wishes your death by giving you this mission, I need not feel obligated to take part." Not long and this woman and everything surrounding her sudden appearance had gone sour. Her words hinted at an authority contrary to what was initially expected, but perhaps there could be help with discerning that.

Strigidae_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#443  Edited By Strigidae_

@_strigidae_: One of Nihila's eyes twitches at the mention of Kratesis but otherwise she declines to react. 'Ye reject my request for aid then?'

Fukuro_Zoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#444  Edited By Fukuro_Zoku

@strigidae_: Storing the miniscule reaction for later thought, Shiho quickly returned her thoughts inward. "I will need to consider. There is much to think about."

Strigidae_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_strigidae_: 'Very well. It is time for me to move, but ye may contact me at any time with your decision.'

Fukuro_Zoku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strigidae_: "Hai." The simple response accompanied by a nod. For the moment, Shiho would remain in the attic (Lord have mercy on anyone who might happen to find her), and at a later time she would attempt contact with one of her own "superiors" about the situation.

Strigidae_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_strigidae_: Nihila stood and took two steps backwards into the darkness. The blue lights of her psyocculum flickered once.. and she faded into the shadows and was gone.

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerx: Leon pulls the spikes out and his hand seals over them, extracting the poisons. He then throws the spike like things at Alberts neck along with a giant fireball

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragman1138:

Some of the spikes are out, yet others are still embedded. Digging deep like parasites, amputation is necessary. The spikes stuck back to Albert's neck harmlessly as hair. The lets the fireball take him away. The spikes dig deeper, some going to the heart, some to the brain and some others to the testicles.

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#450  Edited By Leon_Dissada

@nerx: Leon closes his eyes and his body lights up as all normalities were banished from his body by his divine like powers, then opening them again they get blasted to another location, seeming to be the grand canyon but no sooner as they had landed leon uses his rinnegan to warp reality and cause the rocks in the mountain and ground to fly from all directions like spikes and attempt to run alber through from all directions. "feel honored. you're the strongest opponent i have ever had to face."