Chevaliere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#351  Edited By Chevaliere

@pyrogram:

The moment he reappeared in his standing position, what he would've seen should be most satisfactory: Olivier at a kneel and grasping at her arm, his moves apparently having slashed through an attempted defense and clear through her armor; all the while trying, unsuccessfully, to stand without the aid of her sword. Her face reading worry, attempted to cover with the same defiantly furious grimace that she'd been giving him since she became aware he was a malevolent entity.

In reality, however, what the eyes would've seen was an illusion, cast by the manipulating of light, intricately designed to produce the show. What he really would've slashed would've been Durandal and its scabbard, placed into the ground, so he would at least register feeling upon contact. But not even then would she cease the illusion, nor the bending of light around her true self, but a few metres behind, invisible. Allowing not even a second to pass between his reappearance, she rocketed forward at 59,958,491 metres per second, snatching the items up from the field, crossing the distance in less than a second. Yet displaying a perfectly fine control even at such high speeds, she readied her sword and scabbard, using the latter as a defensive tool, bringing down a mighty overhead right slash with Durandal, unleashing a massive burst of energy even before contact, manifesting physically as a blinding trail of light reaching out for miles from the point of release; a wide burst at first, then gradually narrowing as she cut off the flow and it dissipated.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

#352  Edited By Pyrogram

@chevaliere:

Shinigami had not anticipated that she would use an illusion, so she had succeeded, He sensed the air behind him change, he was the master of speed and had reaction speeds equal to 304 932 458 m / s - Which equates to just over the speed of light, However yet again he had not anticipated this attack, He spun around at picosecond reaction speeds and brought his own sword overhead without having the time to absorb the energy within, The swords collided as it brought him crashing to his knees but still holding his sword above him in defense ,The raw power of the energy trapped in the sword should have been enough to break both of his elbows on impact as he attempted to defend such moves, but he had smash both of his knees into the ground while allowing all the stored energy inside the blades to flow through his body back into mother nature. However this had severely taken away from his energy, This would mean he only had one teleportation left.

But an unknown variable had been forgotten, he had been charging up his own attack during this beforehand, the collision would send out all the energy in his sword prematurely. Beacuse of the timing of her attack being so interrupting he did not have the time to take his energy away, the following explosion that would now occur...would have toppled half of the Apls Mountain Range. He knew he would never survive this, he teleported away to safety over 50 miles away....Awaiting his return to see the events that would transpire, hoping his opponent had lived his accidentally attack.

Chevaliere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram:

Keeping just barely within the bounds of safe movement, Olivier ensured her blade would reach him before any other means which would disrupt her plans. Still, in an impressive display of quickness the demon was able to raise his arms in defense. Quick, but rushed and not able to overcome the force with which she swung. The demon at its knees brought a slight smirk to her face. Figuring the offense he had been preparing was neutralized at that moment, she figured her victory was all but assured. But in truth, it hadn't been completely neutralized; it was merely altered, even if inadvertently so, and the combination of those volatile, recklessly discarded energies plus the might of her own power backfired on them both.

Without a proper escape ability, Olivier was sure to take the worst of the exchange. The resulting explosion tore through the rest of her prana-woven armour like it was cloth, the actual clothing she wore reduced to nothing. By nothing but a lucky miracle should she have been able to survive. Drenched in blood, lacking any sense of vision whatsoever, exhausted and in agony; she had essentially blacked out, but she survived. Dragging her blades in the scabbards along the ground, moving on sheer primal instinct, with a touch of divine guidance, she moved toward civilization, toward safety.

(Well, damn. ^_^)

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chevaliere: ( This was a nice fight, if you want...)

Shinigami returned to the battlefield. Looking at the women, she had survived..he did not know why he felt relived. But he did. She had fought honorably, He must show her this respect. Walking up-to her, he spoke in a sincere but still, a little sinister voice "Allow me to heal you, You fought like a true warrior?" He raised his hands ready to cast a healing spell.

( Shini can find somebody to repair her Armour for you ^_^ )

Chevaliere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: Contrasting with her usual regal posture, Olivier's body remained slumped over, head hanging low. But she paused once he had started speaking. At first she neither looked up, nor acknowledged him in any way. But gradually, her head lifted, and her eyes slowly opened; they themselves were but shining orbs of light, and she spoke with a voice that was not her own. A low, drawling voice, complemented by an eerie echo. But it was congenial, all the same. "An appreciated gesture, but I will take it from here. Thank you, demon."

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#356  Edited By Pyrogram

:

He nodded to her before speaking "Very well" He clicked his fingers and a black mist covered her entire body "This will vanish at your own will if you want, just...to preserve your modesty I suggest keeping it on until you find attire" He bowed respectfully before vanishing. Leaving an eerie laugh as he departed.

( Thanks for agreeing to this, was really really fun! )

@chevaliere

Chevaliere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#357  Edited By Chevaliere

@pyrogram: (No problem! Likewise! I'll get my legs yet)

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#358  Edited By Pyrogram
Serinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@armistice: @quintus_knightfall: @amazingangel: Nique got little more then simple pleasure in watching the girls throat slit. The bloody sacrifice being used for a portal to be opened. Unconcerned with any probability of death the dark elf leaped into the opening following Quintus to what was likely the surface or close enough to it. The one down side of it all though was now that 'knight and angelic warrior' would likely get angry. Seeing a twelve year old die was not particularly a welcome thing by the more 'heroic' community. Serenity forsaw a likely fight about to take place for what was done to bail someone out of hell.(I was gona apologize, but two of our party didn't post yet so :P)

The_House_of_L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serinity: (No I'm glad you posted. Nice job)

Avatar image for deactivated-57916056a8182
deactivated-57916056a8182

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@serinity:

(I have been waiting on a response from Amazing Angel because of the direction I was planning on taking, you are correct that my response will not be one of acceptance.)

614azrael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@armistice: (No wories ;) just teasing is all)

(I'm not, killing a kid in front of me = epic response)

AmazingAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#364  Edited By AmazingAngel

@armistice: I responded yesterday, though now that I'm looking it seems the site ate my post. I'll reply now. :)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AmazingAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#366  Edited By AmazingAngel

@armistice: "I can't redeem a soul, no one can, except the person themselves." He looks over at the group they were trailing, considering his options. "Maybe they belong here, maybe I should keep them.".

@serinity: @gambler@quintus_knightfall

Angel left the undead knight behind as he sped up to the group, he notice the Knightfall brothers carving signs in the ground and speaking ancient hebrew, they had ducked into a small cavern in the rocky wall, "Hey, wait.", He walked into the opening in the cavern like a brick wall, something about the mysterious incantation was keeping him out, "HEY! I CAN'T GET IN. HEY!" he banged on the invisible wall his voice muffled. He watched as they dragged a young girl to the point of a knife and drained her of her blood. "HEY! WHAT THE FU** ARE YOU DOING! STOP!" He punched and kicked, shoulder ramming the invisible wall. "Stand back." he said to the ancient knight, they had fallen back and now they were being kept back. He raised his gun to the invisible wall. "BLINDING LIGHT." BANG*, the wall smashed like glass and Angel ran to the girl, cradling her head in his hand. He knew there were enemies all around him but he would pay them no attention. not while the girl could still be saved.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@armistice: "I can't redeem a soul, no one can, except the person themselves." He looks over at the group they were trailing, considering his options. "Maybe they belong here, maybe I should keep them.".

@serinity: @gambler@quintus_knightfall

Angel left the undead knight behind as he sped up to the group, he notice the Knightfall brothers carving signs in the ground and speaking ancient hebrew, they had ducked into a small cavern in the rocky wall, "Hey, wait.", He walked into the opening in the cavern like a brick wall, something about the mysterious incantation was keeping him out, "HEY! I CAN'T GET IN. HEY!" he banged on the invisible wall his voice muffled. He watched as they dragged a young girl to the point of a knife and drained her of her blood. "HEY! WHAT THE FU** ARE YOU DOING! STOP!" He punched and kicked, shoulder ramming the invisible wall. "Stand back." he said to the ancient knight, they had fallen back and now they were being kept back. He raised his gun to the invisible wall. "BLINDING LIGHT." BANG*, the wall smashed like glass and Angel ran to the girl, cradling her head in his hand. He knew there were enemies all around him but he would pay them no attention. not while the girl could still be saved.

Knight - " I mean can your purify a soul that has been tainted from an outside source, to ensure they are of their own mind and..."

His voice was cut off the moment the knife made it's way across the throat of the unnamed innocent girl, at that point Ian saw nothing but red. He had come looking only to prove a theory, one that would provide some kind of comfort to his closest friend, but Quintus may had just lost his last chance at redemption at this very point. The appearance of the spectral knight faded away and was replaced by that of one of his other personas, that of Superion.

Grabbing a hold of both the angel and the dying girl he used his flight to blitz through the portal and away from here without a word. His force field was extended over the child, protecting her as well as temporarily closing off the bleeding at least externally. If the angel could not heal her he would be forced to escape and get her to safety without delay, if the angel could do so on his own, the Knighfalls present were going to be broken before dragging away Quintus himself.

No Caption Provided

AmazingAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@armistice: They had been taken outside to an overcast day, the clouds covered the sun, a girl who had barely lived was being condemned to death, Angel knelt over her, trying to stop the bleeding, listen for a heartbeat, he held his hands over the wound, the glowed ever so dimly like a flickering candle about to be blown out. "COME ON! COME ON!", the clouds grew heavier, "PLEASE! PLEASE! NOT AGAIN!".

He looked up to the sky, "HELP HER! NOW!", it still seemed futile. "I'M SORRY! THIS IS MY FAULT I KNOW! CAN'T LET THIS HAPPEN AGAIN! TAKE ME! PLEASE!" He holds his hands over the top of the girl, as tears stream down his face.

He moves his hands away and sits back down, as a beam of sunlight, moves to the girl, through the clouds, she begins to glow, Angel looks at his own skin it grows paler, as if the blood was being taken from his body, he notices cuts opening all around his body and then closing. He feels weaker but at the same time stronger than ever before. "Where am I."

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amazingangel: @serinity: @quintus_knightfall@gambler

Seeing that the angel did have some way of healing the girl, his full attention was returned to the original task and reason for his covert actions. Eyes flared a flashing crimson red just before rays of searing heat erupted from them, turning his head in a controlled arc at the entire opposing party. The frontal strike was not directly intended as an attack, but to take the nimble Knightfalls off balance and open to a secondary and unseen weapon lying in wait.

He had deployed one of his two drones under stealth as soon as they had cleared the portal, silently flanking the unsuspecting group only to fire a signature payload designed and directed at a single target, Quintus Knightfall. A single nanite infused dart impacting just where his neck met the shoulder, releasing it's combination of nanotechnology and genetically engineered cellular material. It literally was a bullet with his name on it, but not as an offensive weapon, but a restorative cure.

Ellie's twin had fallen down a dark path in such a rapid manner, no one had ever taken the time to understand why, that is, almost no one. On the battlefields of Venezuela Armistice had tracked town the renegade Knightfall, finding that once within range his bioscan showed him to be a changed man, physically changed. Brain damage caused by mental abilities pushed far beyond their natural limits had taken their toll, progressively he deteriorated in mind to the point of becoming literally another man.

The nanites spread through out his system, pooling within his skull and beginning to repair the damage done at a genetic level, using a hair sample he had collected from Ellie at an earlier time. The warped areas being rewritten into the man he was more so than the man he died as, hated and in shame. The only cost would be some loss of memory as areas of that part of his brain were used as base material. Ian was far from sure if Quintus deserved a chance at redemption, but for his precious Ellie he would put logic aside and give her the chance to complete a promise left unfulfilled.

Serinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@armistice: @amazingangel: @quintus_knightfall

Serenity looked to the resurected Quintus and his brother, a few of the followers a bit shaken. "So what comes next? Do I go home now or is there more you humans want?" She was friendly and sincere untill saying human. No matter what happend 'human' was the epitomy of all that was wrong to her. A hatred lingered even when she didn't want it to show. "I imagine our holier then thou friends will retaliate soon by the way." And as if directly on que the knight turned into someone else. And soon a powerful beam of heat was being directed their way. The dark elf in a overly theatric flip placed herself inbetween the Knightfalls and the burst of energy. Her hands stretched out to catch the beam. As a elemental the elf was able to absorb the heat only taking the kinetic portion of the attack. It pushed her back a step and her palms fealt as if the bones below were mildly fractured.

In retaliation Nique reached into the earth, particularly the world they had just escaped. Elemental properties existed all around the world naturally and of all types as well. Here however their wasn't magma from the core. No as they had seen below was the fires of hell. And with a ferocious action Serenity aimed to call up those powerful almost solar level flames. Her hope that both this shape shifting human and that angelic warrior were reduced to ash.

The_House_of_L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@armistice: @serinity: (I'll get my response up tonight and draw a close to this. It was fun :)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@armistice: @serinity: (I'll get my response up tonight and draw a close to this. It was fun :)

(Did this get finished off in another thread? Or have you just not had a chance to do it yet?)

The_House_of_L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

@ragman1138:

Albert sets a bunch of Methodist christians on fire, several dozen of them to write off a name... it is really hard to miss with all the smoking and screaming

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@nerx: Leon waves hands and they get put out and vanish he then walks over and unleashes a giant blast of Black fire flying at albert

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragman1138:

He waves his hand back at the stranger from MGM, a black plume in the dark night follows after. Seeing as they are both in the late PM this is a clever trick. Albert lowers his field and moves forward as a large hill swallows the flame from underneath.

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#377  Edited By Leon_Dissada

@nerx: Leon watches as the hiss swallows it. only a testing shot to see his capabilities, which were extensive. Leon walks towards the stranger. "nice. now lets see where you are in hand to hand. "throws a right hook at lightning speed.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#378  Edited By Nerx

@ragman1138:

He raises his left hand to guard his chin, even though he does not need to. It's just to play along with this game, the hook would land on his arm or elbow should the kid decide to aim his face. Simultaneously he shifts his upper body to the right, and extends an open hand palm strike to the chin in retaliation. The stranger's strong punch creates a shockwave that cracked the ground beneath them, Albert timed the counter to be in rhythm with his opponent's swift and powerful strike.

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerx: leon grabs the flat palm and shoots black acid like fog pouring from his mouth right at albert to attempt to melt him alive.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#380  Edited By Nerx

@ragman1138:

His right hand is still on Albert's left elbow, his left hand is occupied with Albert's palm. The fog shot far and wide, yet it manages to only singe the man-monster's ear because of his evasion skill. However countering had become easy, since both his opponent' hands are occupied. Albert on the other hand simply extends his left hand, opening his guard to insert his thumb towards his opponent's right eye. Whipping his finger at around the same speed that the stranger used for the punch, at such a distance. The palm that he's grabbed clamps tightly at the hand and the fist is met with spiked protrusions from the elbow. His body is strong but his eye may be weaker.

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#381  Edited By Leon_Dissada

@nerx: Leons eyes widen and he uses the strength of the man's arms to flip behind him and sends a glowing black bladed knife right at his back, blood dripping from the spikes on his arm. he nearly lost his eye. ok looks like i can't mess around with you can i.."

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#382  Edited By Nerx

@ragman1138:Albert allows the man to perform his acrobatics, as one of his arm is still holding the stranger. The other arm is still attached to the spike from the elbow, which may be the cause of blood. Now the only anatomically possible way for the stranger to strike Albert's back is a blade attached to the heel of a footwear. This move is nice, yet both their arms are still attached, and while the opponent did successfully Impale Al the stranger is in an awkward position. Leaving the head exposed against the ground, without further ado and to alleviate the pain Albert catapulted his arms towards the ground, sending the exposed head to crash beneath the earth. In a motion similar to a pro-wrestler's powerbomb, aiming to break the neck.

Albert's back is bleeding

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#383  Edited By Leon_Dissada

@nerx: Leon's success was short lived as he is risen into the air. As the powerbomb like move his him full force he goes into the ground however he releases one of his smoke grenades as he hits and vanishes from sight. moments later after the smoke cleared the hole in the ground is empty and deeper than expected. a few minutes later he pops out of the ground behind al a few feet away. "that one hurt." he mumbles and pulls 4 strings. as he pulls them the ground rumbles and collapses under albert, Leon had dug a deep hole and lined them with spikes and explosives as he sunk into the earth. He then shook his head regaining his focus from the impact

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#384  Edited By Nerx

@ragman1138:

The stranger's body drops like a bag of potatoes, if a bag of potatoes were flung at a velocity that it would turn to mash. A technique inspired from Kevin Nash, although the execution is wrong and the technique is out of place. Yet the spirit and the intent of the original move is there, his improvised rendition of the Jackknife. It seems like he is fighting a fairy, not a vampire because the smoke is 'different' from that of a nocturnal being. It tasted artificial. The next move is a throwback to their brief encounter at vegas, this opponent had a habit of appearing behind its intended target before striking. Something was triggered' and the ground opened beneath Albert. The hole was deep indeed, stretching lower than a dozen wells. Impressed he is, yet the width of the hole is enough for the man-monster to dig the tips of his feet to create standing 'gaps' on opposite sides of the walls. There are spikes, that he can grab and explosives dug deep below and across the vertical.

His opponent claims to be a vampire yet Albert's hands had caught a number of spikes along his ascent, the man-monster leaps up with several protrusions along his body. He kicks away one spike aimed for the heart as the opponent is in groggy position.

Albert has holes

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#385  Edited By Leon_Dissada

@nerx: Leon came to his senses right as the pole was inches from him, he grabs is and hurls it right at alberts head them flies at an alarming speed at albert also and aims a katana strike right at his heart looking him directly in the eyes with his blue ones. "God you just don't die do you!" leons elbow has healed but a scar is still visible.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragman1138:He caught the pole with his teeth and eats it as he does with every object that comes close to his mouth, the stranger should have aimed at his stomach or his heart next time. A place where Albert's mouth won't be able to react immediately. The stranger follows directly after with his oriental sword, that second strike hit directly in the chest. That is where he should aim his attacks earlier, "A vampire that prays to God, that's new. Even for me" the man-monster's body is full of spikes from the previous fall. As the stranger impales him, and heals Albert follows through with a constrictive bear-hug. A venus flytrap that had shut against its prey, using the spikes in the trap against the god-fearing vampire. Sharing his damage to its original sender.

Stabbed through the heart, the stranger is good.

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerx: Leon laughs, he moved his chest so the impaling poles went through his body but not heart. He spits blood up and blood leaks all over his body "Expect the unexpected, speaking of which." Leon laughs as the weather gets rainy and lightning hits him and using the poles as conductors and his body as a medium, sends the current of black electricity right into Alberts body attempting to fry him laughing and bleeding

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragman1138:

Both of them ate now stuck, pieces set in shambles as the intersecting poles stitches them closer. The stranger started to gurgle copious amounts of blood, for a vampire he is wasting his valuable supply of nourishment "Does your kind even go to heaven after they die?" The current did the damage as it sent jolts throughout his body, which is seems to be directly controlled by the stranger as he uses his body as a medium. The effect is enhanced by an addition of ebonic colors, yet at this distance his hands can do more damage. His body is quickly smoking, Albert's eyes began to take damage. His hands though make their way to the head. Grabbing the lower jaw, the other one hooking at the nose. With a burst of strength and the fact that both of them are impaled all over the man-monster puts his power to rip the upper part of the skeleton away from the jaw.
Exerting strength using both arms to exceed the pressure of the black searing bolts[If anything happens he will heal ya, no worries]

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerx: (noted lol)

Leon thinks for a second. "not to sure. i think it's probably something to do with how we act before we get killed. i'm not some mindless satan spawn. i chose to be different. i think i might go up there but i'm not all that sure." Leon lets the man rip him in half and he laughs as a new bottom forms out like a snake shedding skin would and the bottom does the same. "suprise suprise, i clone." the now detached leon slams both his katana into the floor and a seal forms in a circle around them and the main leon in teh air swings knife blows aimed at alberts forhead."

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragman1138:

Albert had originally intended to rip off the top of the skull ,but it seems that the fragile opponent lost his torso as well. Judging from this the flow of the battle is concluded. The upper part creates a magic rune that it appears that there is yet another one in the air with intent to strike him, the idea is good but the aim is way off. With each passing strike the knife becomes nothing, he should have aimed lower.

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerx: Relizing the knife attacks are useless he twists out with his triple jointedness and merges back into one of him and pulls his red katana blade,. it has a white aura and black tinge on the red. he swings it for Alberts neck, there's a piece of paper on the end of it with a japanese symbol on it

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragman1138:

Albert is baffled as to why the opponent' is choosing to attack the worst area possible, in his earlier attacks he strikes the torso to damage the man-monster. It may not seem much but damage is steadily accumulating, the spikes and the oriental blade strike is working its way. Attacking the head for any opponent is just futile, this man had the right idea but then again fatigue must be setting in. As with the knife and anything within the range of his mouth, the entirety of the sword is devoured.

Broken down to non-lethal parts, nullifying any advantages or threats that it would pose. Albert hits his own chest so that the stranger can get back on 'track'

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#393  Edited By Leon_Dissada

@nerx: As leon's blade struck, the japanese paper exploded with the power of an atom bomb upon impact. the power was so great that leon slide backwards and slammed into a nearby cliff and straightened up. "there's a method to my madness." he spits blood into the floor

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#394  Edited By Nerx

@ragman1138:

The illusion of the explosion is a neat trick, since the blade dissipated a moment ago. The fact that his own illusions can convince him of great harm is most impressive, he has seen illusions so real that they kill others. Never illusions so good that its own wielder believes them.

"You might want to know that I ate your blade a while ago, and you should aim for my heart..."

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerx: Leon takes his coat off. "ok you have some skill." leon pulls out a weird looking knife with a bell and tosses it into the mountain behind him. the bell makes a ghostly ring noise. something odd about the ring.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ragman1138:

Albert escapes his previous position and throws a spike protruding from his thigh, sending it so that both thrown objects meet head on. Point to point.

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#397  Edited By Leon_Dissada

@nerx: as the bell rings leon multiplies into 2, then 4, then 8, 16, 32 and 64 copies of himself. "well i would say it's about time i start fighting to kill don't you?" all the leons light up cigarettes then rush from all directions with katana's aiming for the heart lungs, liver, stomach, spine and neck

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#398  Edited By Nerx

@ragman1138:

They multiplied but they seem to all be in the same directional location(s), overall six tens of his numbers. All armed with the same weapons, those things are sharp but durability is out of the question. Albert is a barbed man from the spikes in the pitfall trap arranged by the stranger, now they come and now he runs at them. His advantage being that he can stab, cut, slice at any possible direction. All blade edges are met with the long spikes from before, sixty four men are good but at this range with all of them attacking at the same time they might as well be four. Only so little can attack effectively without damaging the rest. Swinging a katana in a crowd would only get others killed.

Gliok_Kaftern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

post limit broken booya....now onto Cortex

Leon_Dissada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#400  Edited By Leon_Dissada

@nerx: the others attacks never hit, and as the spikes went through they faded like fog but still remained, just illusions as the real leon emerged from a shadow on the ground and thrust a blazing black flamed katana at his back, attempting to go into his back then out his chest. "you aren't the only one who plays with illusions. (loving the fight.)

@gliok_kaftern: (congrats LOL)