#51 Posted by Surkit (12447 posts) - - Show Bio

@Tranquil: It's the only reason I'm here :P

#52 Posted by Tranquil (3878 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL You gotta get more involved man.

#53 Posted by _Titan (3373 posts) - - Show Bio

@Glorious said:

@Flucks: His location, though ultimately unknown to the light wielding hero, was not out of the Glorious' reach. As he stood before the almighty star of the milky way galaxy, imbuing himself with the invigorating energy he called out to the symbiotic being. "You are being called upon to serve a great purpose. Unlike you, this world lacks the malleable qualities required for continued survival. We wish to form an alliance in an effort to change this planet. Consider this your invitation." With his message sent the immortal instilled in the symbiote the knowledge needed to gain access to the inevitable communing of powers.

Renewed from his short but exhaustive manifestation the vermillion villain of the Powhatan walks down the dank sewers edge, walking through the putrid stink of shit as a voice reverberates in each cell of his body, "Flattery." He spits on the ground, acidic plasma burning through the old concrete mixture. The proposition was too good to pass up. In this new world he needed allies. climbing a drain Flucks morphs into the man he;d inhabited, shuffling into the crowd towards the local airport.

#54 Posted by Tranquil (3878 posts) - - Show Bio

Perfect.

#55 Posted by Incarnate_ (33 posts) - - Show Bio

@Surkit: @Tranquil: Their mutual target hastily fled the scene, the white hooded pursuer seemingly paying little attention to the turn of events. In the blink of an eye the immortal was gone, following the mercenary from the rooftops, watching as he cut into an alleyway, it's entrance guarded by pair of heavily armed gunman. Anticipating Milo's movements he teleported near the opposite side of the alleyway so that the mutant merc would collide head on with him.

(Sorry for the wait, Works been crazy.)

#56 Posted by Surkit (12447 posts) - - Show Bio

@Incarnate_: @Tranquil: (No problem)

Running towards the window adjacent to the door Surkit turns and notices an ebony hooded man running after the murderer, he wondered if it was Flucks. Hopping onto the frame and gripping the pain the Powhatan parkour master pounces in a twist to grab the old Victorian architecture and scale the wall with wide diagonal leaps, finally reached the clay shingled roofs to spot the man in black again. following in the man's wake Surkit pulls out his Bow and arrow, the ends ejecting from their miniature mounts and an arrow from the thin flexible quiver, only for the man to disappear in the blink of an eye, standing on the edge of the roof and looking down on two soldiers guarding the alley, their supposed leader running towards them only to be stopped by the pale meta man.

Drawing his bow back into his holster Surkit breaks off an arrow head, tying the small off wood to a safety rope made of spider silk thread. Putting his weight back and waling out onto a proud Italian flag post his arm flings backwards then forward in a fluid motion, the point digging into one of the mercenaries neck. Wrapping the end of the thread around his knuckles Surkit falls back, letting the momentum of his own weight bring him down to the ground. Still holding the rope he wraps around the other guards arm, slamming his hand against the jagged wall to drop his gun. Knotting the thread he lets the weight pull him half way up the building

#57 Posted by _Creed_ (5278 posts) - - Show Bio

The entire jet flight there, nonstop, was Highway to the danger zone on the comm link on full blast, but that wasn't the only thing going nonstop there was also Creed blabbering. "-Anyway, then I had to shoot the Shaw wireless guy for his betrayal!". The jet was finally over top of Quebec, or at least what once was. The ground was smooth and black as the jet skidded to a halt while landing. The cockpit door swung open and Creed flipped out, swords drawn. "GIMME THE POUTINE AND NOBODY GETS HURT!".

#58 Posted by New_Grimm (622 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Creed_ said:

The entire jet flight there, nonstop, was Highway to the danger zone on the comm link on full blast, but that wasn't the only thing going nonstop there was also Creed blabbering. "-Anyway, then I had to shoot the Shaw wireless guy for his betrayal!". The jet was finally over top of Quebec, or at least what once was. The ground was smooth and black as the jet skidded to a halt while landing. The cockpit door swung open and Creed flipped out, swords drawn. "GIMME THE POUTINE AND NOBODY GETS HURT!".

The area was baron, only a scorched black crater and a few pieces of piping spurting against the wind, "Looks like a grave. Here" Hopping out of the cockpit and landing into a stride Evander hands off a small black LCD screened device reminiscent of an ipod shuffle with an antenna, "Clip this to the hilt of your sword and aim it out ward. It'll beep when it passes any unregistered energies. The fact it only picks up foreign energies means the draw back of not picking up registered ones. Keep your eyes open. " Pulling out a similar device Evander clips it to the bottom of the barrel head, aiming into the snow fog.

Out int he tree line just before the crater something large shakes the forests foundation, just out of the two's earshot it ducks behind a fold of white coated bushes, watching with only the sound of the whipping wind in it's ears

#59 Posted by _Creed_ (5278 posts) - - Show Bio

@Evander_Slade: Creed did what his boss commanded, waltzing around and pointing his sword at random directions. "You know, I feel this is pretty good bonding time! Like when a kid and dad go out for fishing!" Creed shouted while the sword started to beep. "Hang on! I think I got something! Not a fish, but the beepy thing is beeping!".

#60 Posted by New_Grimm (622 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Creed_: "Walking back over Evander looks down at where Creed was standing, both of their readers the image of a floating mass of energy that circled them and kept going to come back around, "Looks like some kind of symbol. The readers have already registered it, we need to get-"

No Caption Provided

Th beast charges head on sinking it's claws into Evanders jacket and hurling him across the thin snow coated crater, rolling across the ground and breaking a rib

#61 Posted by _Creed_ (5278 posts) - - Show Bio

@Evander_Slade: "HOLY SH!T AN ABOMINABLE SNOW MAN!" Creed yelled just before he had a claw jabbed through his rib cage, the beast lifting him up. The Canadian comedian pulled out a frag grenade and tossed it into the beasts roaring mouth. The explosion only managed to make the giant throw Creed against a tree, his spine snapping. "Oh god, MA LEGS! I WILL NEVER RUN THE TOUR DE FRANCE!" Yeeeeah pretty sure that is a bicycle thing. "Oh! Really?" He asked just before he felt his spine snap back into place, the claw wound healed as well. The snow beast was slowly walking towards the wounded Evander. "NOOO! If you kill him, we will never find the Aztec's hidden treasure!" Creed screamed while pulling out his SMG's and opened fire on it, pelting it's back a few times to get it's attention, turning away from Evander and charging Creed once more.

#62 Posted by New_Grimm (622 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Creed_: "Sh!t!" Grabbing his chest below the shoulder the Director braces his sloshing bone, Standing with his weight on the right, "Creed if that sword is steel or silver go for the heart!" The shout of the beasts weaknesses almost drawn out by the Wendigo. Evander picks up his gun and holds it in his palm, the clip pulling out of the grip and floating, the gun bending up and flattening. Grabbing the clip out of the air Evander focuses the flowered gun over his rib to brace it for him. The bullets leave the clip and hover in the air in single file. The downed director begins flicking his fingers like they were wet, a bullet ejecting from the air in the same spot of the beasts back just below the right shoulder blade with each flick leaving a bigger hole that began to heal after each round to get it's attention back

#63 Posted by _Creed_ (5278 posts) - - Show Bio

@Evander_Slade: The Wendigo turned back and roared at Evander, giving Creed the perfect chance to stick his katana through the giants chest. This forced it into a bleed out frenzy, turning around and smashing Creed into the black ground. Pound after pound, the earth shook slightly. "Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow!". Finally though, the monster's punches grew weaker and weaker, before losing to much blood and falling to the ground.

#64 Posted by New_Grimm (622 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Creed_: "Damn. Not a lot of people can stab a Wendigo in the heart on the first move." Pressing his bicep to the broken rib he helps up the healing creed, "We need to cut off the head and bring it back to base. It may have something we need." He says thinking of the paranormal squad in development and what they could learn from the canadian monster. Lopping off the head of the deceased beast with a borrowed sword from Creed and throwing the head in a black bag with a grimace of disgust "You did good today agent. We've got what we need and then some. Let's go" Evander hops in the ships cockpit slowly, removing the jerry rigged brace and applying an ace bandage as Creed hops in the front

(This was just something lite. We'll do more when Warsman gets back around)

#65 Posted by _Creed_ (5278 posts) - - Show Bio

@Evander_Slade: "Now sing it with me captain! HIGHWAAY TOOOO THE DANGER ZOOOOOoooOOOooOONE!" He screams as the jet takes off with ease.

#66 Posted by Fukuro_Zoku (4806 posts) - - Show Bio

Honshu, Japan

It was the first time she had visited her childhood home in...how long, she couldn't remember, but that didn't matter to her. What mattered was the state she found it in. Now, she stood outside after being caught with a blast force that sent her through the front door and into the garden. A mutant boy, slightly taller than she, likely around the same age, and angered at the fact that she had slaughtered his family in the various rooms of what he foolishly held onto as his home. His attack left her unharmed; attacks such as those were useless against her. But the fact that he resisted and had the audacity to throw her out was insulting enough that it might as well have left a physical scar. Her initial hesitation due to his genetics did not last long. He was overdue for death. Her katana blades buzzed to life with focused energy, causing the startled boy to falter, while the ebony-clad girl advanced forward.
#67 Edited by Legacy_ (11267 posts) - - Show Bio

: He sipped on a warm cup of caramel coffee as the hustle and bustle of workaholics noisily went about their usual business. A vintage businessman with modern aspects effortlessly weaved in, sat beside a frosting window, his legs crossed like a true gentleman. And although his visual appearance is rather welcoming there's still an imposing seriousness to his demeanor. It wasn't often that he met with potential allies, but the gathered information on Rumble Man suggested a meeting would prove most beneficial. Laying his cup onto a transparent table, the yellow eyed prince took a nice moment of silence, admiring the winter snowflakes annoyingly swirl around frigid citizens. He'd wait another three minutes for his esteemed guest, because it'd be quite unprofessional if he just left.

#68 Posted by Rumble Man (11195 posts) - - Show Bio

@Closure:

A man with a domino mask waltzed in through the door , a smile stretched across his face and both his arms are outstretched as if he got out of the gates of heaven. A PI with two hand, can be used to aid speech by means of gesture or be used to put a grown man in a gurney. Making his stride, passing few people before pulling a chair and sitting down. In front of him is yet another gentleman, with an interesting story that has carried him well in terms of reputation. He will represent Hazard as a negotiator, yet also as a trojan horse to fish out any irregulars. Mixing his Moroccan mint with honey he orders a side of cheesecake while taking notice of the man in front of him. He cleans up well and yet there is something a bit off. Maybe a foreboding feeling or just a quick hunch, however things will be fun. "Hello there, name's Rome. Dennis Rome"

(nobody knows the correlation, think of it as superman and clark kent)

#69 Edited by Legacy_ (11267 posts) - - Show Bio
@Rumble Man: He's lost in his own interpersonal world, juggling the many concepts of kingship within modern archetypes.  Parted lips indicate a certain awe as unspoken ideas feel far more tangible by the minute.  "Hello there--" There's this man who sits across from his stationary position.  A man the yellow eyed prodigy held no prior history with. "Oh hi there?"  Noah said, scratching his head confused by this fellow's strange openness. "Do I know you?" 
#70 Posted by Rumble Man (11195 posts) - - Show Bio

@Closure:

"I am merely a humble representative for Hazard, as you can see he's smashing something somewhere" as he sticks his fork into the cake and slicing a small portion "It seems that there is an arrangement between the two of you, I am just here to get the memo" then the man in the domino mask took a bite from the piece. The flavors are superb, not too creamy and not too sweet either. Just the good stuff, the strawberry on the side is a nice touch as well. The fork pierces deep as he is about to take another bite.

#71 Edited by Legacy_ (11267 posts) - - Show Bio
@Rumble Man: "Oh well than...good evening."  This wasn't at all expected, but he'd adapt to the current circumstance.  "My name is Noah Addams."  He extended his hand outward as a proper sign of respect. "Do you understand the nature of this meeting?"  He nonchalantly asked, curious to know if this stranger would represent his superior righteously.  
#72 Posted by Rumble Man (11195 posts) - - Show Bio

@Closure:

"If the agenda is correct this meeting is one that will be done to set forth an alliance." taking another cut of the delicious cake "Noah and Adam, your parents must sure do like the old scripture..." After swallowing another piece of cake Dennis gave the man a firm handshake.

#73 Edited by Legacy_ (11267 posts) - - Show Bio
@Rumble Man: "Well than your just the right man to converse with."  Noah responded jokingly, his attitude very much contradicting his visual presentation.  "Well yes. They believe great things will come forth once I am fit..." He analyzed his surroundings, attentive eyes watching for the closest notion of peeping toms.  One clue of duplicity would result in his departure, but as now Mister Room spoke truthfully.  His vocal pitch lowered as the conversation divulged into personal data. "....for kingship.  And I believe the one dubbed Rumble Man would appreciate my mission statement."  
#74 Posted by Rumble Man (11195 posts) - - Show Bio

@Closure:

Dennis laughed as he had finally finished his cake, also that the table next to them started to tumble as the couple started foaming at the mouth. "That would be an interesting proposition, and he is being relayed information as we speak"

#75 Posted by Legacy_ (11267 posts) - - Show Bio
@Rumble Man: "Oh really?" Noah grasped his cooled cup of coffee, sipping slowly as he examined his newly found acquaintance.  "Well than.  I do hope he's more than ready for some exciting ventures."  He comfortably uttered, licking the caramel off his slender lips. "However, I need to know if it'd be up for the ride."  Noah chuckled, realizing this man would prove most enlightening.  
#76 Posted by Rumble Man (11195 posts) - - Show Bio

@Closure:

"It will be guaranteed fun, he's planetforming at the moment and I recently moved in to the best place in the world. In a way everything is going well"

#77 Posted by Legacy_ (11267 posts) - - Show Bio
@Rumble Man: "I'm more than willing to aid his boundary pushing efforts.  However, what would my assistance, outside of planet forming, really entail?  I'd really hate to walk into a partnership ignorantly blind."  
#78 Posted by Rumble Man (11195 posts) - - Show Bio

@Closure:

"Well you will get a couple of boons, namely those of material and magick background."

#79 Posted by Legacy_ (11267 posts) - - Show Bio
@Rumble Man: "When does this become official?" He asked, swallowing the very last ounces of his delectable drink.  "I have a plethora of ideas that'd involve you and I."  Mister Addams said, leaning back against this chilly chair.  
#80 Posted by Rumble Man (11195 posts) - - Show Bio

@Closure said:

"Well lets seal it with a gentleman's word"

#81 Posted by The_Assassin_ (17568 posts) - - Show Bio

It'd been easy enough to locate the Winery, and no surprise that the residence of the lovely Zeon was only a short distance away. Entering through a second story window he quietly walked the halls searching for the best spot to surprise her, hearing the door unlock he smiled, waiting around the corner for her.

#82 Posted by Zeon Liafador (1978 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Assassin_ said:

It'd been easy enough to locate the Winery, and no surprise that the residence of the lovely Zeon was only a short distance away. Entering through a second story window he quietly walked the halls searching for the best spot to surprise her, hearing the door unlock he smiled, waiting around the corner for her.

(LMAO I didn't think you were literally going to pop in her house xD)

"Dillo a mia madre e mio padre, sarò di ritorno a breve."<Tell my mother and father and I'll be back in a bit> She spoke in her cellphone, she returned from her family winery to rest for a bit. Holding the cellphone to her ear, listening to the person on the other line she slipped the key in she turned the nob and with a gentle push the door opened. Taking the first steps into her home she slipped the keys into her pocket, closing the door and locking it behind her as she let out a sigh of relief, it was good to be home, even just for a bit. "No no no non dare a mia madre al telefono, oh mamma, ciao."<No no no don't give my mother the phone- oh mom, hello.> Walking down the halls she didn't even notice her Bell'uomo hiding and waiting for her.

Walking to her room she left the door wide open behind her as she kicked off her heeled shoes, walking until she got to the end of her room, looking out her window. "Sì mamma, sì ho capito, sarà fatto non ti preoccupare. Ti amo anch'io, ciao." she shut her cellphone and threw it behind her on her bed as she opened the window, leaning against the frame as the gentle breeze pushed in. Her mind was still running at 100mph... about the family, the windery, the Cardinals... and part of it was still thinking about Micheal and their last encounter in Chicago, since she came back home, she had a heavy guilt on her mind about leaving him alone to fight off that crazy man, she could only hope and pray that he was well.

#83 Posted by The_Assassin_ (17568 posts) - - Show Bio

@Zeon Liafador: He smiled as he watched her walk past, not even taking notice of him. Moving as silently as he could while attempting to keep pressure off his right leg that was still healing from the fight with Creed he entered her bedroom, walking up behind her and slipping his arms around her slender waist, waiting for her to react.

#84 Posted by Zeon Liafador (1978 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Assassin_: Her brow arched as she could have sworn she heard something behind her... was she hearing things? Before she could turn around she felt a pair of arms wrap around her. She let out a yelp, jumping up in her skin as she turned around, swinging her right arm at her intruder only to realize who it was. "BELL'UOMO!?" she blurted out as she stopped her attack. She stood in shock for a bit, a confused look on her face. She gently placed her hands on his face as her lips curled into a smile. "You're here! You're safe! H-how did you find me?" All these questions going through her mind as she threw herself into a hug with him. She was shocked, surprised and so happy to see him all at once.

#85 Posted by The_Assassin_ (17568 posts) - - Show Bio

@Zeon Liafador: "I have my ways..." He said with a smile as he returned her embrace. Easily lifting the petite Italiana off the floor so that her feet dangled a few inches above the carpet. "I couldn't just wait around and hope to run into you again in New York or Chicago." Kissing her cheek. "That and I had to make sure you were alright."

#86 Posted by Zeon Liafador (1978 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Assassin_ Her feet gently placed back on the ground as the embrace ended. "I'm fine Micheal, thanks to you." She felt guilty as she grasped his strong hands, the hands that protect her life. "But you..." she noted him shifting his weight away from his right leg. "you're hurt..." a wave of guilt pushed through her as she slightly lowered her head. "Mi dispiace." she apologized. "I-I didn't mean for you to put your life on the line for me."

#87 Posted by The_Assassin_ (17568 posts) - - Show Bio

@Zeon Liafador: "Don't apologize." He said with a reassuring smile, pulling her in closer to him. His lips meeting hers in a tender kiss.

#88 Posted by Zeon Liafador (1978 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Assassin_

She became lost in the kiss, wrapping her arms around his neck as she then moved her hands up behind his head, running her fingers through his blond hair. Pulling away for a moment she gave him a soft smile. "I've missed you so much Bell'uomo..."

#89 Posted by The_Assassin_ (17568 posts) - - Show Bio
@Zeon Liafador "I've missed you too Zeon..." Gently caressing her cheek with the back of his hand, gazing into her eyes before leaning forward and placing a iss on her forehead.
#90 Posted by Zeon Liafador (1978 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Assassin_: "Well..." she grasped his hand, leading him away from the window and to the middle of her room. "here you are in my home and I never offered you a tour, or even invited you to my family winery." She never had a guest in her home before. "Or... we can go to the bay and we can spend the day bathing in the sun on the family yacht... or..." She looked at her bed for a moment. "we can always just stay here..." she left Micheal to decided.

#91 Posted by The_Assassin_ (17568 posts) - - Show Bio
@Zeon Liafador He gently took her hand in his and brought it to his lips, kissing it sweetly. "We can get to the yacht and the winery later... they aren't going anywhere." As he released her hand and wrapped his arms around her waist, his icy blue never wavering from hers up until the point he leaned closer, their lips meeting in another passionate kiss as he held her close.
#92 Posted by Zeon Liafador (1978 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Assassin_ said:

Leaning into him she gently began leading the two towards her bed. Lowering herself on her mattress she pulled Micheal down with her, the two never breaking contact as she felt him shift his weight over her. Her pulse began to race as the two broke for a quick gasp of air. "Your right... this is a much better idea." she whispered with a coy smile before pulling him back downward towards her. She didn't care about her current worries, or what the Liafador family was doing right now, right here at this moment, this is exactly where she wanted to be, with him.

#93 Posted by The_Assassin_ (17568 posts) - - Show Bio

He couldn't help but smile down at her during the brief moment when their lips parted. "Zeon..." As he took her hand in his and intertwined their fingers.

#94 Posted by Zeon Liafador (1978 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Assassin_ said:

He couldn't help but smile down at her during the brief moment when their lips parted. "Zeon..." As he took her hand in his and intertwined their fingers.

Their hands grasped each others as she looked up into his icy blue eyes. She smiled but inside she was beginning to feel guilt... this man was ready to give his life for her, no questions asked... if he knew why someone was after her... would he still want her? Her smile turned into a frown, she didn't want to ruin the moment... but... she didn't want to keep secrets to the man who saved her life. "M-Micheal..." she began as she gently pushed him back "I have to tell you something..." she didn't even know how to go about it, how would you start a conversation about this? "At Chicago... you deserve a explanation of what happened..." she sat up, waiting for Micheal to get ready for what she had to say.

#95 Posted by The_Assassin_ (17568 posts) - - Show Bio
@Zeon Liafador Smiling down at her before placing a loving kiss on her cheek he moved to sit beside her. "What?" Pulling her close to him, giving her an affectionate squeeze. "You can tell me anything."
#96 Posted by Zeon Liafador (1978 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Assassin_ said:

@Zeon Liafador Smiling down at her before placing a loving kiss on her cheek he moved to sit beside her. "What?" Pulling her close to him, giving her an affectionate squeeze. "You can tell me anything."

She sat still, looking at the ground for a moment as she let out a heavy sigh, she needed to just do this. Reaching over to her nightstand she pulled out a flashlight like device. Handing it to him she slowly pulled her top off, leaving her only in her black laced bra. Grasping the flashlight from his hand she turned it on, but then the bright light suddenly turned into a dark glow of a black light. Handing it to him she motioned him to flash the light over her left shoulder. As soon as the light would hit her skin, it would show the invisible tattoo on the back of her shoulder, it was the symbol of her Cardinal's. She wasn't sure if he would know what this meant so she began to explain.

"Micheal... my family, the Liafadors..." she slipped her shirt back on as she gently grasped the flashlight from his hand, turning it off. "Are part... if not... in charge of the Legendary Red Cardinals in Tibet. My entire family, is intertwined in this, including myself." The Italian Cardinal turned to face her Bell'uomo. "Almost each of the members in my family are in charge of their own group of Cardinals... I happen to have recently taken over the Cardinals here... in Italy." She took in a shaky breath, she was so nervous... scared of what he would think of her after this. "THAT is why that man was after me in Chicago... someone put a bounty on my families head. You became in danger because of my family... I felt that it's your right to know this part of me." she sat quietly looking over at Micheal, waiting to see what his response was.

#97 Posted by The_Assassin_ (17568 posts) - - Show Bio

@Zeon Liafador: A smile slowly spreads across his face. "Zeon, Why would that bother me?" Gently caressing her cheek with one hand as the other took hold of hers and gave it a gentle squeeze. Leaning closer and placing a loving kiss on her lips for a few tender moments before breaking it. "I love you Zeon."

#98 Posted by Zeon Liafador (1978 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Assassin_

Her eyes filled with confusion for a moment, this wouldn't bother him? What did she do to deserve this kind of treatment? She didn't want to ruin the moment with questions, she just wanted this moment to be perfect. When the couples lips parted, the three most dangerous words were then spoken by him. She felt a little jump in her chest as she smiled back at him. "I love you too Micheal." she softly spoke back as she began laying back down on the bed pulling him down with her as she did so, pressing her lips against his once more. She couldn't believe she had done anything to have earned someone like him in her life.

#99 Posted by The_Assassin_ (17568 posts) - - Show Bio
@Zeon Liafador Wrapping his strong arms tightly around her as their passionate embrace continued. Their lips parting briefly to catch a breath as he lifted himself up and looked down into her eyes.
#100 Posted by Zeon Liafador (1978 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Assassin_

Looking into his eyes she felt his warmth, his strength, his love. She didn't want this moment to end as she slowly pulled her top up and over her head, dropping it off the side of her bed as she gave him an alluring smile as she wrapped her hands around him, her fingers lightly tracing his the muscles of his back as they glided down to the bottom of his shirt, her fingers slowly slipping underneath as she ran her hands up his back, slowly pulling his shirt upward and over his head. "You're not going to make me ask... are you?" She slightly blushed from the way he was looking at her with his intense gaze.