Locale: Anonymous (CVnU thread)

Masara_Uchiha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@quintus_knightfall:

"Interesting," the Umbra Uchiha smiled, his gaze still lingering on the Knightfall. "Though I am not of this universe and my ability has been limited to just the blade, I believe they are." Rising from the stone, Masara imprinted his feet into the white-snow, a slight chill traveling, yet, never-effecting. As his statement suggested, traveling to a foreign universe had stripped Masara of the previous power in-which he had in his mother reality, though this was a truth he accepted rather quickly.

"I will help you seek what you sought," Masara sent three black-steel shurikens towards the Mamba, each gliding through the air in a cold wisp. Caught, evaded, or struck, Masara stood the same. His eyes confronting the reality that was to unfold.

Avatar image for quintus_knightfall
Quintus_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@masara_uchiha:

To the uninitiated the skilled attack may have appeared to have been a hostile act of premeditated aggression. Quintus rolled his right wrist sharply angling the broken blade of his former sensei in a stylish deflection of one of the deadly projectiles, before theatrically rolling his entire body to the side with an almost lethargic physical animation of unorthodox evasion.

No Caption Provided

Riding the kinetic wave of motion the Noir Rose effortlessly guided his previous maneuver into a cartoonish yet somehow instantaneous arms-in-reverse dash towards the Universal Samurai of the Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan, arriving upon his location in a blur, sword arm now slightly raised above his opposite shoulder. In a breathless series of controlled swings, reverse slashes, and unique cuts the Iron Mamba sought to unleash an offensive hurricane upon the whispered master of the perfect susanoo.

Masara_Uchiha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@quintus_knightfall: Bro I luv the epithets.

Though he was to formulate a correct assumption, the Osaikage wouldn't have enough time to do so. Streaking towards him in a flash of black, Masara readied his blade quickly, grip resting, pommel-end upwards, and blade downwards. Countering the first slash with his own, Masara struck upwards, then in an equal force, downwards. His Kusanagi sparked with the Iron Mamba's own craft. Hints of red and orange coming as quickly as it arose as his black cloak billowed with each movement he forwarded. Fluid slashes carried from his back to front, front to the left, left to the top, right to the bottom. His one-handed swordsmanship presenting the utmost fluidity.

No Caption Provided

His Sharingan activated, a red-sapphire glow bled through his eye. With it, Masara sought to cancel out their current confrontation. With each movement Quintus made Masara followed and attempted to interpret, then, he made a risky slide back. Twisting along the currents he moved back with, Masara lunged upwards. In doing so, he forwarded his right foot into the area he perceived Quintus' stomach to be. All in hopes of the two creating distance.

"I admire the fruition, you managed to make me activate my Sharingan for a moment there."

Quintus_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@masara_uchiha:

In the hand of the martial arts khan the legendary Kusanagi obeyed with dexterous anticipation keeping the Last Arashikage on the defensive with narrowly enough time to deflect, feint, and reposition before unleashing another series of stylized slashes and redirects.

No Caption Provided

"Get off the back foot"Quintus subconsciously growled with growing frustration. And just like that the Noir Rose found himself exposed midway through a left handed counter and spin, wheeling his body directly into the One-Armed Aikido King's straight legged kick forcing an immediate leap backwards into a small series of backhand-springs before Quintus planted his blade through the loose snow and into the mountain's impregnable surface to halt his skid. A stalled gust of wind swept past his now anchored position as the brief yet prolific clash momentarily slowed in motion.

"Sharingan. Your clan adheres to the Three Great Dōjutsu. Interesting." Leaving his blade partially submerged in its icy prison, the sacred red and black tassels of the OsC swaying off its hilt with the gusting wind, Quintus brought a closed fist into an open palm and bowed. "I am Quintus Knightfall. I'm a refugee from an alternate reality. One that has since been destroyed. I have traveled many miles to study beneath your expert swordsmanship. If I am to win my war against the League of Shadows then I can not afford to be lacking in any martial area."

Masara_Uchiha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@quintus_knightfall:

Ocular Prowess
Ocular Prowess

Masara's eyes slightly rose to the Last Arashikage's words. He was well learned. Though he had hailed from a reality ways away, this man, Quintus Knightfall still knew enough to speak in familiarity. "Correct," initially, Masara's thoughts struck directly in the hazardous regions. The Umbra Uchiha sheathed his blade. "The Sharingan is the baseline for all the power my clan - the Uchiha - possesses, Ocular Omnipotence." His right eye leaving a red strand of color in the cold air and the left leaving a purple, both his Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan and Rinnegan disabled as if they were controlled via light-switch.

Quintus' words were left hanging in the air for moments atop seconds. Various key elements embedded themselves within Masara's mind, League of Shadows, alternate reality, the lineage of Knightfall. The Osaikage's interest piqued. "I see." The first point of interest, the Leauge of Shadows, was brought to the discussion, "your target, the League of Shadows. I assume their numbers abound." Pulling his only hand out of his pitch cloak, the similar-tinted glove he kept on his hand lured various particles of snow to his hand. Each melting to its heat.

"I will teach you. How to both utilize the Single-Grasp Style and, perhaps, live within the realm of perception as if you did have the Sharingan. Only if you accept the additional tutelage of an unknown."

Quintus_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@masara_uchiha:

'many spies and many eyes'
'many spies and many eyes'

The Knightfall rogue's entire martial platform was constructed by the unknown. The silent and secret teachings of the Order of Santca Camisia. The forbidden and disavowed techniques of the Arashikage. So Quintus, without much pause or hesitation nodded and accepted the One Armed Osaikage. "We must move in secrecy. The Shaytan of the League has many spies, and many eyes in this World. Someone really should have murdered him long....long ago."

Masara_Uchiha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@quintus_knightfall:

No Caption Provided

"I see," 'The Shaytan', perhaps the leader of this League of Shadows. Rinnegan activated and wind supernaturally powerful, area in-between both Quintus and Masara began churning in rough currents. Black-wine smog began circulating. Then in an instant, a spatial-rift became apparent to the white snow at their feet. Mirroring a Sharingan's properties - a black iris and three black tomoes, the human-sized rift rippled.

"Quickly, I cannot hold this long."

Quintus_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@masara_uchiha:

No Caption Provided

Reality-M had had many splendors, thousands if not millions of abstract and unique powers and satellite sub-sets, yet as the Masara birthed a spontaneous rift the Iron Mamba took measurable stock before heeding the one armed sensei's words and marched into the multi-colored void.

To where or when he did not know. But the League was already closing in which left little to no alternative left. He would abandon the rest of his unsuspecting team, perhaps sparing them a most brutal and prolonged death.

"What is this place?" having flashbacks of the involuntary rift which had brought him to the CVnU reality.

TheEngima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Let's  Begin
Let's Begin

Jeremiah was glad, the first step,intriguing the ambitious. Has succeeded, he grand scheme was in place, it wasn't anything personal against a select group of people. It was a simulation, but the end goal was something only he knew. He walked through the doorway, and both men would find themselves watching over a planet, Earth, with an invisible flooring underneath them. Jeremiah watched, this was a scene he's seen many times before, and he was almost certain the same applied to the alien. "Before we begin, this will be the only thing that makes sense. This universe, this planet, our homes. Beyond this, nothing is bound to logic, although I will give you the greatest explanation possible, if you don't or can't get it all, then it's fine." He stretched out his hand, a beacon of heavenly light shot out from the Earth's core, something that was real only to the two men. "This will be our beacon, and it will mark the starting point of our voyage. It's easy, even for me, to get lost within the twists and turns of Creation."

He encoated Samson in paradoxical protections, to cover him from the otherworldly forces that would usually attempt to create havoc on one's mind and being "You've been here once." The shift of location was as subtle as his speaking, they’ve appeared on the Earth Samson had visited not long ago, it was polluted with the undead, as the scattered around and roamed. "Horrid sight isn't it" The undead looked Jeremiah in his eyes, but wobbled elsewhere. "So far, the Multiverse is riddled with three types of alternative universes: A) An entirely separate universe B) The Many World Interpretation, where probability leads to a different universe C) Extensions of other universe. Well, technically there are four, a purely mathematical one, but noones really interested in those, so I refer to them a pseudoverses. Now this world, if I can recall correctly, would be known as Many Worlds." The image of the original Earth, Samson's Earth, was formed at his finger tips with nothing more than prowess over light. "It happened to be after the Sapien Flu outbreak, that this universe was here, or at the very least relevant" He had an instinct this was extremely simple, and may be common knowledge to the Starr Supreme Hero, but he wanted to start off with the simpler things before explaining Metadata, and eldrictch beings.

Project_Apex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

"I already have a suit." the low yet stern voice dismissively replied among a backdrop of clinking and clanking silverware. Muffled conversations set the ambient atmosphere inside the dining area of the hotel's bar.

"Not like this one you dont." the shadows followed the self-assured suit, clinging to the outer edges of his aged face as he removed a solitary smoke from its pack while carefully sliding a memory stick across the table towards their invited guest along with a decrypted laptop and a folder of classified documents - which were meant to be destroyed by nights end -. The group going well out of their privileged way to submissively anticipate any and every want or possible need their guest may have.

"Thats real cute. I, what? Fly around in this thing for all of...oh about 30 seconds before the Jon Jones of supes shows up and rips me out of it?"

"Those are merely the specs. The details. You'd have to assemble and construct the necessary materials yourself. And once you have done that, we can make the necessary aesthetic alterations before surgery. By then he wont be able to do a thing about it. Physically or legally. Once you read the surgical notes you'll understand why. Pay close attention to the where, and whom. Consider it a gift. All we ask is that you deeply consider our offer." the table of suits simultaneously rose up making sure to pridefully adjust and preen before offering a carnival of aristocratic handshakes.

"Think it over Mr. Knightfall. The end is inevitable unless men of true fortitude do something. And do something now."

Avatar image for deactivated-60324cd907a0e
deactivated-60324cd907a0e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arquitenens:

✯✯ Alaska ✯✯

No Caption Provided

In the Alaskan wilderness, snow rolled into an endless sea of ice, flowing wherever the eye gazed. Trees buried in the pristine white of heaven's frozen tears towered as sights that enraptured the soul. But as the American God stood at the edge of a newborn crater, both his mind and soul were drawn away from the wonders of winter, to a sight of alien origin, for at the crater's heart, where the air was abuzz with an energy strange but powerful - there lie an Omega Cube.

The Weak Cube.

It was the latest in a long line of cosmic curiosities to wind up in the Milky Way's most famous backwater, Earth. The Universal Lavalieres, the Library of Information, his hammer "Forge", and now an Omega Cube. Staring into its core, Achilles studied the crackling sway of the Weak Cube's energies. Its power was overwhelming. But why was it here, on Earth? Try as he might, the American God could not shake the creeping suspicion that a storm - an event of cosmic significance - loomed near.

Opening his hand, a bolt of lightning thundered into his palm, and Forge - his cosmic war-hammer - flashed into his grasp. Aiming Forge at the Weak Cube, a telekinetic whirlwind bounded out its hammerhead, sweeping the Omega Cube into its arms and carrying it inside the Blue Eagle hovering overhead.

"Well", Achilles sighed, his breath misting in the cold air, "Can't really blame ancient cultures for thinking Earth's the center of the universe considering how badly the cosmos wants to funk us".

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@8th_wonder:

Although she maintained a veneer of calm far better than the last time, Abigail had never looked forward to a meeting with Achilles so much in her life.

She didn't particularly dislike him, most of the time. There was just an odd energy that seemed to fill the air whenever they were in the same place, and she was sure it'd only be worse given the argument on which they'd ended their last encounter. Her heart still ached, recalling the moment his admiration for her turned into pity. The warrior spirit of Diarmuid her constant companion, it was hard not to feel like this wasn't personally motivated - like Chance was right. "Hey, I'm going to find Zeon after all, so please don't pity me. Can't you still see me as a hero?"

But that argument would always be irreconcilable. Putting it out of her mind, she chose to see him as more of a last resort. A final stop before what would likely be the point of no return. The affirmation that her choices were the right ones, or confirmation that she needed to reconsider.

It was too risky to meet anywhere near the home, so Abby checked herself into an Ambleside luxury hotel before reaching out with the comm device Achilles had provided her with. And there she waited, hoping he'd come to her sooner rather than later - it wouldn't take Chance long to figure out something was amiss, no matter how good Alastair could be at lying.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arquitenens:

Aboard the Blue Eagle, Achilles' eyes were glued to the Omega Cube storming against its telekinetic prison. Rubbing his chin as a million thoughts raced through his mind in too short a span of time, the American God felt his brow brew in subtle frustration. Why and how did an artifact of such cosmic prominence turn up on Earth? And why all the others before it? Try as he might, Achilles failed to answer his rising curiosity with anything that didn't heighten his concern. Something was on the horizon... something was...

*Bzzt*

His comm device buzzed in his pocket, disturbing his focus and arching one of his eyebrows as he retrieved the device and eyed the name on its screen - Abigail Aensland. If his curiosity wasn't piqued before, it was now. Their previous encounter had run as smoothly as a calloused hand on dry bark, yet as her name echoed off the recesses of his consciousness, the American God shooed his doubts with a shrug and a surrender to his peaking curiosity.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No Caption Provided

Moments later, Achilles strode into one of the many laps of human luxury - a five star hotel. Sweeping his eyes across the lobby, it was charming, more home and hearth than ritz and swank, more aglow with natural light than the glimmer of crystal chandeliers.

So as his surroundings dawned on his mind, Achilles was - perhaps for the first time ever in his life - glad that he'd shed his star-spangled battlesuit in favor of casual human attire; black jeans, a grey jacket and a white shirt underneath.

Led to the hotel restaurant by the welcoming staff, Achilles eased into a chair of red velvet and did his best to blend into English culture - by ordering a cup of black tea, with milk.

Texting the Aensland Saint news of his arrival, the American God passed his striking gaze over the restaurant, wrapping it in the blue hues of a cloudless sky as he noted just how empty it was.

Could be the tea. Maybe it's bad. And no one takes their tea more seriously than the English. After all, they want to war with us over it.

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@8th_wonder:

Not much had changed since they'd last seen each other. In fact, were it not for the glaring creature of spite fostered in her soul these last few months it might've been entirely believable that they'd met up immediately after leaving the manor. Maybe if you'd gone with him in the first place Zeon would've been brought to justice by now, she mused bitterly, trying not to think too hard about the idea of "justice" and if that was what she was really after.

Whatever it was, she hoped seeing Achilles again would help bring her closer to an answer. Even if he couldn't provide one it'd probably help to look him in the eye and play her own thoughts against his own.

A ping ran through the neural lens with an urgent notification just barely in her periphery. Facial recognition picked up someone who matched Achilles, barely any time from when she'd sent the message. Maybe my luck is changing. If nothing else his timing's good.

She took the long way down, smirking as she laid her eye on him. Even without technologically enhanced viewpoints he wasn't difficult to spot. It was almost comical how much larger and more broad-shouldered he was than everyone else present. Abby strode to the table where Achilles sat—"On your left"—gently bumping him with her hip as she rounded the table and seated herself across from him, offering a warm half-smile as something of a peace offering before cutting straight to the heart of the matter.

"Thank you for agreeing to see me. To start, I'm sorry for the way our last meeting went. You understand, on some level, the position I was in, how difficult that was for me, but that was no excuse. You weren't the one responsible and I shouldn't have lashed out. I'm sorry," she repeated, bowing with the apology.Then clasping her hands on the table in front of her, she leaned slightly forward and lowered her voice. "That said, I've decided to reconsider. I'm not sure if you're aware, but Chance is backso I don't expect anyone else to handle this as personally. You were, I understand, just doing a job," she said, modulating her voice to drain any traces of residual anger at the thought. "But I'm going after Zeon anyway, and I'm looking for...not necessarily advice, but I felt like the answer rests in you, somehow." Only after saying it aloud did she realize how silly it sounded. Dissociatively shifting her gaze away from his, she stole the opportunity to call a waiter and order a glass of Dom Perignon Rosé. She waited until he was well out of earshot before continuing.

No Caption Provided

"The issue is, Chance wants to come too. You understand why this may be a bad idea?" As self-assured as she tried to sound, she faltered, her smile cracked and her voice wavered. What ultimately came out was almost a plea for him to see it her way, rather than an honest question. She didn't want to say aloud that her friend might only get in the way.

"Last time was such a close call, I just want to make sure she's safe, physically. And..." Cast a shifting glance all around before, sighing, she gave a heavy shrug and dropped all pretense. "And so that if anything happens to Zeon or myself, she won't have to live with the memories of either outcome.

"Maybe you're the wrong person to ask, but...Am I doing the right thing, do you think?"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arquitenens:

Before the soft curve of her hip bumped into the steel muscle of his, Achilles had sighted Abigail from a distance. Her hair had lost that familiar sheen of gold, fading to a darker shade more autumn than summer. And when watched her make her way towards him, his face shrugged in approval.

She wore the color well.

Sliding over to offer her more space, Achilles dragged his tea along with him and heeded Abigail's every word, every wrinkle of emotion disturbing the otherwise smooth pitch of her voice whenever she uttered the names Chance and Zeon. It was a sore topic for her, an old wound whose phantom pain still felt so real. A waiter came and went, taking Abigail's order with him as her words resumed their steady flow into Achilles' ears. And in that conversational stream, the American God glimpsed at the log poking out the gentle waters carrying her voice.

Chance wanted to battle her sister alongside Abigail.

Funk, he mouthed, his eyes drifting to the window on his side, a brief sigh escaping him as he found no relief from the Sun's golden rays. Returning his gaze to Abigail, Achilles took a deep breath, and a small smile eased across his noble features.

"I'll start off by saying that I'm almost definitely the wrong person for you to ask", he paused, breaking away from her gaze as he gathered his thoughts, "You're in a tough spot. And don't worry about how our last meeting went, it's fine. Things were complicated, and it seems like they've only gotten more complicated".

"And again, I'm probably the wrong person to ask because... I was raised to be a warrior. Hell, I was made to be a warrior. So I'm this weird sort of Spartan almost, there's not...", his words ceased, the American God behind them shifting in his seat to better face Abigail as he spoke, "I'm this hardman of sorts, a steel heart, and all it does is push people away. It pushes them into corners, and when people are cornered, they come out swinging. But you, even after everything you've been through, you have this openness that lets people connect with you. It's why Chance was able to connect with you better than she could with damn near anyone from her own family".

"The only other person she's ever been able to connect with like that was Zeon. So a part of her, I imagine, feels compelled to be there when her two sisters, so to speak, finally cross paths. The one tried that to kill her, and the one trying to save her".

Holding Abigail's gaze, a stroke of quiet intensity rode over Achilles' brow, "Chance shouldn't be going with you because she's not ready, emotionally or physically, for something like this. Zeon failed last time, but what if she succeeds if Chance goes with you? That's a risk I imagine is more prominent in your mind than Chance's. She's not thinking about how much harder she'd be making things for you by going. Fighting is already hard enough, but it gets even harder if you're constantly worried about your friend getting hurt, to put it lightly".

"So, I think it's a bad idea. But, that's a lot easier for me to say, because if you're coming to me for advice on this, I'm willing to bet that it's because Chance took your views on this very badly. There are too many feelings involved in this for her, so she's not interested in whether you're right or wrong. Because you are right, but... is being right, enough for you to risk permanently damaging your friendship with Chance? You know the two options you currently have, so I'll throw you a third one, if you're interested".

"I'll go with you and Chance. That way, with two pairs of eyes on her, we can maximize her safety while we kick Zeon's ass".

Homura_Kitsune

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gideon_gold:

Homura's breath would mist in the air as he stared down his opponent, Homura's sky blue eyes bore into Gideon's. The forest around them blended into his sight acting as a sort of tunnel vision, the wind brushed through the Fox Shinobi's blonde hair with a reserved ferocity, tossing his long locks to the side.

"Grow accustomed now, Kitsune, for you won't have another chance in these following moments."

Homura needed no time to grow accustomed, his now built-in Sage Senses told him everything he needed to know immediately, he could feel the breath of the trees in the frigid temperatures, smell the frozen wood collecting frost, his firey Chakra shielding him from the cold providing him a barrier. After his fight with Alexander Homura hadn't felt the same, now possessing the same power as Hagamoro the Shinobi felt power different from the likes anyone has felt since the Sage of Six Paths was alive. It was insane, possessing so much power. The entire world of Ninshu and Ninjutsu in his grasp.

He would raise his index and middle finger to his face as a sign of respect from Shinobi.

And as Gideon sped forward

Homura did the same.

No Caption Provided

Conjuring a kunai and spinning it into his grip the Sage of Six Paths would intercept Gideons Kusanagi, his face is lit up in the shower of sparks. Their muscles strained as the two Ninja masters pushed against each other each refusing to back down away from each other. Eventually, the force they generated pushed them back into the snow, Homura's sandals leaving a deep trail.

No Caption Provided

As Gideon pressed forward again discarding his Blade Homura would fling his kunai beside him as the two met for hand to hand, as Gideon pressed forward with his own unique version of the Gentle Fist Homura parried and blocked, his fighting style adapting naturally, becoming more refined as the combat went on, almost as if he possessed a Dojutsu or ocular enhancement.

Blocking the three quick strikes at the different parts of his body Homura would push his fist towards the Tenkutsu at Gideons' neck before spinning on his heel and attempting to drive it into his sternum to send him flying back into the trees which would cause massive damage to the forest.

Invisible rifts of space and time would begin to be generated as Homura harnessed the power of the Kekkei Morra: Yomotsu Hirasaka. From those rifts, Shadow Clones would begin blasting out towards Gideon each with carrying a Rasengan powered with Nature and Six Paths Chakra, the explosion of one being enough to cave away the entire forest.

"I know this isn't all you got."

Gideon_Gold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@homura_kitsune:

The altercation satisfied his hunger, each swift movement, strike, parry, block, growing the flame in his heart like firewood in a campfire. From the two strikes that stood out, Gideon weaved his head leftwards for the first strike, though the second flew underneath the radar as his field of vision was forcefully docked leftwards, rather than it being centered due to the initial strike. Gideon rendered this moments too late. Flying back like a bullet in wheat, Gideon's hurling body destroyed anything that came into his course. Except for the large boulder he landed into.

No Caption Provided

Gideon pulled himself out, the boulder itself leaving an exact engraving of his body, though distorted there was no mistaking the activations of several spatial rifts. Both the Jōgan and Kāma alerted him of this. Then, his intuition proved correct. Several chakra-harnessing Shadow Clones directed towards him, all harboring recklessly destructive Rasengans, though this wasn't out of Gold's power to control. Dispersing Shadow Clones himself, the number of his matching the number of Homura's, each jumped out towards the parallel clones. Along with his, the Kāma Seal on each of their arms growing across the entire right side of their body by each moment, till it reached their forehead and across their eye, "Gyazā".

If he predicted correctly, the Homura clones would not waste a chance to destroy Gideon in mere moments before they've predicted, a quicker win essentially. And Gideon himself stood in the center of it all. Their seals glowing a bright blue along with his, each of the Gold Shadow Clones sought to do one thing, absorb the chakra-based Rasengan from their very palms. If done correctly, the energy and destructive power absorbed from the clones would all funnel back to Gideon himself, his palm growing brighter as the power of both Homura and himself was in his very hand.

"I told you to grow accustomed to the environment, though, I'm going to be hypocritical here."

His shadow clones dispersing, Gideon slammed his right fist into the ground, first rumbles, then tremors, then a full-front collapse. The ground underneath him began shifting at strange intervals as if it were an earthquake. Adapting to the situation he created, Gideon lept upwards, away from the tremoring environment and atop a tree. Though the tree itself wouldn't stand as long as he liked as it tilted over and became swallowed by the revolting and relentless tremor. Leaping upwards once more, Gideon began to float. And watching over the terror below, he opened his mouth once more, "and when I told you to grow accustomed to the environment, I also meant to grow accustomed to them," from the tremors of the forest and various openings from below created, thirty of Gideon's Shadow Army flew out at light speed, each billowing the same black smog and blue accents.

They were the previous Hokage from various realties Gideon'd harvested, four out of thirty of them being their target, Homura Kitsune.

"Don't kill him, I need his pet first."

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@8th_wonder:

While the two spoke, a war-forged god and a self-made titan among mortals, the humble waiter returned, glass in one hand and a wine bottle in the other. Setting the glass down—"Go ahead and leave the bottle," Abigail said, sure to take a moment "in thought" beforehand, to pretend the idea wasn't what she'd had in mind all along.

Abby poured it herself - only alcoholics drink straight from the bottle - and drained the glass entirely within seconds, pretending not to notice the slight discomfort Achilles seemed to be facing as he explained himself. Perhaps there's a hint of humanity in there after all, she thought, fighting back the hint of a smile vying for real estate on her face. She couldn't imagine Alexis designing a warrior who felt no relation to the people he was designed to protect. He was certainly doing a good enough job understanding her.

Achilles was unapologetic, but earnest. He was self-aware. As such he was undeniably admirable. He wasn't trying to fool himself, or her. It gradually dawned on her, He's accepted himself, unapologetically, for who and what he is.

But as much as she found him admirable, envy quietly reared its ugly head and fixed its verdant eyes on Diarmuid's Daughter. Maybe she was just projecting, she considered, but it felt like she was finally seeing him, clearly, for the first time. And in seeing him, as with Chance she saw aspects of herself reflected back in a fundamentally more likable form.

Despite his disclaimer, Achilles' response told Abigail she was right to have approached him with her issue. He considered things differently, viewing them from angles she would never have been privy to. Her fear of burdening others - keeping her from reaching out for help. Her close proximity - neglecting the potential severity of the damage she could be doing to her relationship with Chance. And Envy's deceptive beast of a cousin—Pride—creeping up alongside it to sink both of their teeth into Arquitenens.

"...we can maximize her safety while we kick Zeon's ass."

"—while we kick Zeon's ass."

"—we kick Zeon's ass."

This was about Chance's safety. This was about doing right by her first and foremost, right?

Then why couldn't she tell him that she hadn't even talked to Chance about it, and never had any intention of doing so?

Why couldn't she tell him that she didn't want anyone else, him included, to help her fight?

Abigail poured herself another glass, once again using it to buy some time, while considering his proposition. Casting another glance over her shoulders, she sighed, preparing to shake the burden off of her shoulders.

She finally met his eyes, knowing she'd find no comfort within his gaze, but drawing comfort from within, knowing she could speak to him honestly and he'd meet her at the very same level.

No Caption Provided

"Look, it's not easy for me to admit you were right back there. Back home. But I doubt I ever actually managed to convince you otherwise, and as a fighter - a warrior - on some level I expect you to understand even if you don't agree. I'd like to accept your offer. But I want to handle Zeon alone. There's no glory to be gained from this but it feels personal. I'm still not a hundred per cent sure how this is going to end, and to minimise moving parts I'd like to handle it alone.

"But I also understand leading with my ego tends to land me and others in trouble." She felt the weight of a begrudging smirk on her back as Diarmuid's influence subsided somewhat and Abby retained greater control over her emotions. Still thinking of all that could go wrong. Praying that she wasn't making another huge mistake. "I'd rather not jeopardize one of the few true friendships I have left. But I'm sure Zeon will have her Cardinals to keep us company. I think the only way to have my cake and eat it too is to bring Chance along, but also bring someone who can help take care of her."

Her expression broke, and suddenly she was smiling. Shit, this wine is bloody fantastic. She should've insisted on going with her friend the first time they discussed the Liafador Legacy. Put this way, they were in even better shape than they should've been. And she was already devising a way to placate Chance in the event she did ultimately kill Zeon.

"So I accept. I've still got one more stop to make, but once that's done I'll gather Chance and...call you before we set off?"

Homura_Kitsune

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gideon_gold: Sorry this was a bit dookie. Wasn't really in the writing mood, but I knew if I didn't do it now I wouldn't do it at all.

Homura's heart pounded in time to their combat, his blood flowed with the ferocity of oceans as he listened to Gideon's body crumble into stone, eroding it away with his body with ease. As his shadow clones engaged Gold's own the real version of the Shinobi slinked back into the shadows somewhat as the destruction ensued, but as he believed the clones and their Jutsu was absorbed and dispersed in moments leaving behind a resonant poof.

No Caption Provided

As his Shadow Clones were discarded and their memories were placed back in the Original Homura was immersed in their memories, and with their eyes he saw the secret to Gideon's jutsu absorption lied within the at Kama seals on his arm. His eyes narrowing the Sage of Six Paths would leap into the air, flying high enough that he wouldn't get thrown off balance, as the Hokage sprouted from below Homura's body would begin to hum with orange energy as his Chakra Cloak blossomed over his body, a Tailed Beast Rasengan smashing into the ground where the majority of the forces were.

"Don't kill him, I need his pet first."

Homura's face would sour slightly "Really? A bit much right?" as he said this he would begin backing away slowly, getting out of the blast radius before disappearing completely as two lights began to grow increasingly bright.

"I'd hit the deck if I were you" He would say, his body materializing in the air, floating up waiting.

As the two Tailed Beast Rasenshuriken he had created earlier detonated together hoping to take out a majority of the Shadow Hokage
As the two Tailed Beast Rasenshuriken he had created earlier detonated together hoping to take out a majority of the Shadow Hokage

Gideon_Gold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@homura_kitsune: Nah it's fine, it was a dope post.

Calculative and steeled, Gold already knew what he must do. Leaving the dust aroused in a single pounce, Gold flew upwards towards the Beast Bomb, Shadow Hokage following in the same fashion. Gold coiled his left leg back. Waiting to strike. Twenty feet, ten, five, one. His torse twisted leftwards and from behind, his left leg swung forwards like a bullet. Like a fútbol striker to the ball, Gideon targeted the Beast Bomb from Homura's palm with sharp precision and timing, he knew the consequences he would've been faced with as well.

Too hard the compressed chakra would've suffered a disruption in flow, causing the entire thing to disrupt and erupt, possibly being more catastrophic than a regular Beast Bomb. Though with his timing and Byakugan precision there was nothing stopping him from this single movement. His angle and position evading any suitable counter from Kitsune himself. If all were successful, the compressed chakra would've flown towards the left in disarray, possibly hitting something else entirely. Though, this wasn't the main focus now.

What was now the main issue, was the floating nukes in the air. Circulating. Pushing against each other. And now. Imploding upon themselves. Shadow's, disperse. In a thick smog, each Hokage disappeared from the field only for Gideon to handle the situation himself without annoyances. Oggling the two spheres in the air Gideon calculated. A plan was all he needed. A single moment was all he needed. Then. There it was. Flying up with the assistance of his Kāma, Gideon flew directly into the two imploded spheres, directly into the center practically.

"Time and time again you've underestimated me, I feel like tearing up."

In the center of explosion and armageddon, Gideon felt at home once more. Creating a chakra field around himself, he began siphoning everything, the energy creating from the explosion, Homura's stray chakra strands, the air itself. Everything and anything siphoned into the chakra sphere created by Gideon, to his plan exactly. And if all went well, the only thing left of Homura's attempt of disruption would be the swaying trees and aroused dust. Though now, all that stood out was Gideon's sphere. It on it's own growing smaller and smaller with each passing moment. Like a deflating balloon.

All until it fit into the palm of his hand like an ordinary Rasengan. But white. Gazing upon Homura, Gideon's Jōgan flickered. With his fixed perception of Homura's current S-T coordinates, there was no mistaking this next move. A freeze in time. Though in Homura's case, a freeze in movement. Where KItsune's coordinates were bombarded by the universe's negatives and positives, constantly trying to fix itself by repelling and attracting. Gravity itself jeopardizing its victims. In an area where one was constantly being pushed and pulled, Homura would've found himself in quite the issue.

"if you're going to protect anyone, make it your dog."

The white nuke disappeared from Gold's palm. Or existence itself. With a single touch, the bomb would disrupt in power two-times the intended with Kitsune's dual Beast Bombs. Rewriting the two coordinates between Gideon's palm and the center of Homura's still stomach, the sphere vanished.

Nathaniel_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Breaking News, an abnormally strong thunderstorm that had suddenly appeared over Seattle two days ago is still raging across the city. Officials are saying…"

Over a thick mahogany bar counter, the TV blasted its mundane routine. Going on about how the mysterious storm outside the pub. A mystery to everyone else, anyways. Nathaniel polished another shot glass from the depressed sap on the other end of the table. The same sap who's been sobbing about an ex-lover for the best hour or so. He'd lost count at this point.

"...And she had the nerve to blame me over this. Like I'M the one who cheated on her with an NBA player…"

"Did you?" He cooked an eyebrow. It surely would be a twist to this played out scenario.

"What? No! Of course not! She cheated on me, weren't you listening?"

'No, I wasn't.' Nathaniel thought to himself. It seemed like people tend to confuse bartenders with therapists, or Priests at a confessional. "Right, and what are you going to do about it?"

While he asked the question, his mind was on other things. He looked outside at the heavy downpour that coated the entire city in an aura of grey. The constant pitter-patter of raindrops soothed him, and the occasional lightning strikes that neared the pun filled him with a sense of power.

It helped him drown out the sorrows of other people. And let him deal with fewer customers.

The signature ring of the front door frame's bell, taking him out of his storm-brought trance as a couple in long coats, neither having an umbrella, came walking into the bar taking a seat next to the sad guy. This meant he didn't have to walk all the way to the other side of the 20 foot counter to get an order.

The couple who walked in consisted of a man and a woman. The man, potentially an Asian-American in his twenties, began to shift into his pockets. Which was never really a good sign. While the woman, Latina, began to talk to the sad guy, coaxing him

There wasn't anything wrong with the scene, not yet. So he turned to the new customers with one question in mind.

"What do you two want to drink?"

The woman answered first. "Strawberry Wine, please. No ice"

Not really unusual.

Then her accomplices answered,"Whatever this guy's having."

After the orders were placed, he turned to the arsenal of brews and beverages behind him. Enough glass bottles and alcohol to make a glass factory feel insecure. Then, he heard the slightest noise of something hitting a liquid, a drug most likely.

The strawberry wine was further down the shelves of drinks, as most of his customers don't ask for it. Seeing as most of his customers are men with some brooding personality, the bright pinkish-red drink probably wouldn't mix well with their macho.

After grabbing the glass bottle, he glanced a bit over his shoulder to look at the trio. The two men were just chatting just fine, the woman however seemed to have her hand hovering. over the sobber's drink.

Nathaniel came back with the drinks, his steps as steady as ever. "Here's the drinks. You two ordered. Michael...you don't seem so well."

The drunk crier babbled, his words slurring."Micheal? Who the he- *hic* is it Michael? I'm Raijin-" The man collapsed in a heap of drunkenness, tears and potentially being drugged.

As if on cue, the two couples stood up. "Well, we should probably get going. And probably take him so we can drop him off at his home."

Nathaniel didn't answer, simply nodded as the two people carried the unconscious man into the heavy rain. Only for the two of them to be met with two unusual precise bolts of lightning from the storm. His storm.

From within a humble bar, a lone bartender holds the power to bring a city to a standstill.

(Open To All)

Avatar image for kalius_hawthron
Kalius_Hawthron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

(Open To All)

No Caption Provided

Within the planes of one’s mind, you confront your many thoughts. But for Kalius, there is only one, and it will always be there, trapped with him in the confines of his mind. He looked at the abomination, the same beast he’s been stuck with for over hundreds of years. All for the sake of the sake of the world. The Olden Mage Of Aesir continued to stare at the eldritch being in defiance. For those centuries who has been fighting a war against those being. A war not over land, or money, but over the authority over his own mind.

But now he was losing.

Centuries of continuous mental fatigue would deteriorate even the greatest of mages, and Kalius was starting to feel it.

“You will not overcome.” It mocked him and Kalius could feel him feeding off of his mind. He felt the world around him begin to crumble, but he knew he wasn’t done just yet. He still had reserves of magic and determination to not see the world’s end.

“As long as I am in control of my own mind, I will never let you go.” But how long would he be in control? With the residues of his magic, he projected an image of himself to the outside world. It was weak, extremely so, unable to interact with the outside world, but it can be seen and it can be heard.

“Find me help, and find it fast” Kalius ordered the apparition, and ejected it out of his body. It zipped through the mansion towards the exit,only to be met with a mystical force. In front of Kalius, a being composed of mystical energy waited in front of him.

“Halt, Yug-Shohythlo. You dare use the face of our ancestor to try to get by me?” Its hand outstretched towards him, Kalius suddenly felt a magical presence that even he couldn’t match.

“I am not Yug-Shohythlo” The apparition spoke, as he could feel his soul being pushed back into his body, which would’ve made this whole operation for not. “I am Kalius of Nordic Old, I need assistance...please.” The soul pleaded against the being, the collective force of his descendants who acted as guardians for the prison that held him. “I need to find...help.”

The force lightened, as the soul halted in place. The being in front of him lacked facial features but Kalius could feel it studying him, searching him for any misdeed or malice. “We could help you, supply you with magical energy to help your fight against the Great Turmoil.”

The idea had crossed his mind before, but he knew that it would “You say you’re the Guardian of this place, and if so. Linking your power to the same plane that beast is in could be detrimental. If...if you, my descendants, were corrupted, then the world would be lost. I need help from an external source, for if they were corrupted, then you and the failsafes would still be our line of defense.”

The Hawthron accepted the answer, and the front door flew open, letting out Kalius to seek the help he needed.

TheStallion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kalius_hawthron:

No Caption Provided

Running through the fields in Nebraska, Argosus tapped in to his primal nature, with his mane flowing in the breeze. It was one of his favorite activities that allowed him to be who he wanted to be without the other Greek Gods and Deities judging him. Along with the other horses he ran free, though upright and much much faster, running for his heart’s content as part of nature in it’s most simplistic form. Suddenly, and without warning, his enchanted hammer “Thundercracker” began to glow with a light signaling there was something important to investigate. With great pride he raises it to his head, with the hope that it was from his father Zeus hoping he was beckoning him home when instead it was a warning of things to come. Upon his hammer were mismatched images with no context other than the coming of a beast that was older than time itself. Clearly this was another task from the Gods of Mount Olympus, one he must deal with to prove he is worthy enough to join, and as such he took with great pride.

No Caption Provided

Using his hammer as a divining rod, he twirled it around his wrist over and over until it was no more than a blur, then swung it up to the skies. Immediately he was air born flying high among the clouds at a speed that rivals even Zeus’s bolts of lightning. Soon enough he was above a crowded city where he landed like a rock cracking the paved street beneath him, leaving a small crater from were he hit. But despite his heroic nature, he landed in the middle of one of the busiest streets, to the dismay of all that were traveling it. Immediately he was greeted with a chorus of honking car horns, and vulgarity from the drivers he was now blocking. Adding to the fact he resembled more of a horse-man than a hero, he was far from welcomed by the people. But as Argosus was on a mission, he drowned out all the annoying clatters and focused solely on the mission at hand, and with the raising of Thundercracker to his brow, he looked upon it and asked calmly, “Show me why I am here!?!”

Avatar image for kalius_hawthron
Kalius_Hawthron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thestallion:

A city full of people would've been trouble for almost anyone. But for a being who never saw a city before, it was excruciating. The Ghost Of Kalius levitate about the ground, passing though a number of passerbys as he went. He knew they couldn't see him because they lacked mystical powers, but it seemed their spirit could feel him since every person he passed through coughed. He couldn't tell the quality of the air as he used to, because he couldn't give his spirit senses beyond the absolutely necessary to travel, sound and sight.

The sounds of honking horns was something he had to have gotten used to. But at the rate of which they were honking, there had to be trouble, having never experienced a traffic jam. His body pulled itself forward towards the series of car blasts. To find himself at a sigh that was unnatural for even his own tastes. A being, appearing more of a wendigo than a human, stood within the middle of a crossroads of sort emitting an aura of power.

However, despite the beast's appearance,it was something that stood out to Kalius the most. A mystical power emitted from his uniquely shaped mallet, a power that he's only seen from his blade in his olden days. The mystical mark of the gods. Surely this must be a sign, that Odin sent one of his Valkyrie to answer his prayers. Out of a mixture of excitement and desperate, the Ghost Of Kalius shot forward towards Argosus.

"Gods be praised!" He cried out as he rushed to Argosus. "Odin has sent a Valkyrie to assist me in my time of desperation!" However, while he couldn't be seen by beings without powers, he most definitely can be heard.

TheStallion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kalius_hawthron:

No Caption Provided

Despite the carnage going on around him, Argosus stood true to his mission. With no rhyme or reason why he was where he was, he held his enchanted hammer high to his brow and simply asked, “Show me why I am here!?!” But before Thundercracker could respond a cool breeze shot down his spine as if someone was walking over his grave. But as his enchanted head gear gave him no warning of danger, he could only assume that whatever was about to go on, was indeed, not a threat. Slowly he lowered his weapon as he began to look out across the streets, when a whisper of a voice spoke out. "Gods be praised! Odin has sent a Valkyrie to assist me in my time of desperation!” In most cases Argosus would have taken great offense being associated with the likes of Odin, as he was a child of Zeus. It was a common mistake most people make when meeting him, but it was one he did not like at all. But instead of taking the time to correct the voice, Argosus immediately went into action.

No Caption Provided

Taking a fighting stance with his weapon at the ready, he shouts back “Hold back there spirit, Show yourself!” But before Kalius could speak, the situation around him got worse. By now the crowd around Argosus had grown bigger, with multiple people even throwing objects at him. But as they were no more than ants to a Demi-God like himself, they were ignored. However, with the arrival of the city's finest police arriving on the scene, the potential of some of the bystanders getting hurt became an issue. Convinced that the spirit was his mission, and not a threat, he simply informs it, “Whatever force you may be, we can no longer talk here.” He then looks skyward to the rooftop of the nearest and tallest building, and while already preparing to take flight he informs the spirit again, “Follow me if you can!” In an instant he sets down on the 20th floor of a random business office, ready to converse with the spirit. But as all great adventures begin, this one began with a, “Now tell me spirit, Who are you?”

Valentino_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@x-rey:

His motorcycle hummed rhythmically, as he rode down the streets of Rome, taking a break from his duties in the Swiss Guard to pursue the calling of the Seraph. On his back was the duffel bag where he carried his Vatican gear, and around his side was a satchel full of papers about Ars Goetia. During his time as part of the Knights Of St.Solomon Templar, they learned about Solomon's words and acts. However, they also studied a much more occult book, the Ars Goretia, part of the Grimoires Of Solomon.

The papers within his bag were entire pages copied down from the occult book, as photography within the Vatican's halls was forbidden. He planned to study them outside the Holy City, and to prepare for the enemy God had assigned him.

_________

12 AM

Sitting under a street post within a park Midnight hit, and Valentino continued to study the pages. The readings chilled him to the bone. As he sketched and read upon the demons King Solomon had seen. These words made him wonder about what else is lurking within the shadows of the supernatural. Of what other creatures of darkness hiding from God's light.

'What kind of man would name themselves after these abominations.' He thought to himself, as the description of the demons became more grousqueche. He placed the pages down, for the sake of his soul. And decided to head amongst a dark gathering of trees.

As Vatican, he prowled across the dark streets of Rome, waiting to enact God's protection upon those in trouble. He heard a man yelling as he ran from an alley, he was stumbling into his arms. A clean picture through the man's neck alarmed him and Vatican acted quickly. He placed his right hand over the man's neck, using the Circlet Of Rapheal to undo the damage.

As the man recuperated, he pushed himself out of Vatican's reach and continued running. Muttering under his breath, words that confused him. "A darkest death has come for me, she has come"

Looking into the alleyway, he pointed Santicus's holy flames into the darkness. Someone was here, and that someone was using darkness to commit horrid acts upon its prey.

No Caption Provided

X-Rey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valentino_:

No Caption Provided

There were gagging sounds similar to oral sex, blood on the walls from all the slicing, and one very frustrated slayer. "I was informed that they'd be someone here worth my time. Is this all Rome has to offer? This scum that's beneath me?" Emily asked herself while kicking an unconscious body out of anger, cracking his skull. But what Emily failed to realize is that one of the guys slipped away from her and alerted someone about where she might be even if the man in white couldn't understand clearly, he had an idea of where she might be. A scorching flame lit up the alleyway and she ducked, revealing herself in the process. "Sssssssoooo," she hissed in disapproval. "You should learn to stay out of a ladies business unless, of course, you have a death wish which I can certainly grant." This was her first time encountering this individual, though he did look familiar to somebody she met in the past. But she had no doubt that wasn't him and considering what he just witnessed and the fact that she just threatened him, Emily knew he wouldn't let her walk away, and before he started the fight she did by attempting to close the distance moving in blurring speed and got up close, swinging her bladed weapons towards the neck and chest area, hoping he'd backpedal.

Valentino_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@x-rey:

He smelled a hint of  copper in the air, while he heard nothing. He knew something was amidst.  He raised his hand to activate the light of Uriel, but within the deepest depths of darkness. He found the supposed culprit.  A woman, dressed in crimson, sulked. Clearly irritated by his presence. 

"You should learn to stay out of a ladies business unless, of course, you have a death wish which I can certainly grant."  Her voice silken like the shadows she occupied.

As he stepped forward to confront her, she had clearly anticipated this and decided to close the distance. With the speed of a demon, she rushed into his personal space. A pair of knives, potentially the weapons that caused the bruise for the victim, were fashioned in her hand, as they slashed at his neck and chest. 

Valentino knew that Santicus wouldn't be ideal in such close range, but the fires that accompanied it would. He backpedaled to narrowly avoid the  assassin's advance. And while he did, the Holy Flames Of Uriel grew both in size and in intensity, cloaking the space between him and his attacker.

Within his free hand, a super heated blade shot out from his wrist guard. And as her arm swung out , he attempted to jab it into her abdomen.  However, the heightened Flames revealed something he hadn't seen . A  full scaled carnage, men scattered across the floor, their heads removed from their bodies and their bowels laid bare.

A thousand questions raced through his mind, but he then locked eyes with his assailant. Newfound determination burned within his retinas.  He only asked the question that mattered most.

"Why?"

Backstabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In full Backstabber attire, Jason walks in with his head up and a swagger in his step. He has a full on erection and want's everyone to know.

So who else thinks I'm Awesome!

Aenean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In full Backstabber attire, Jason walks in with his head up and a swagger in his step. He has a full on erection and want's everyone to know.

This is my favorite post on Comicvine.com

Backstabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#8182  Edited By Darkchild

@jordyn_hill

Bangkok, Thailand

A nameless hotel stood, only thing on its exterior to show it was anything but modest was a enormous sign which read a single set of three numbers "616" shining in the midnight air of the sweltering night. Chaos outside as many scrambled to show they were worthy of being allowed within 616. Bouncers without expression kept the deafening masses from going overboard. While inside it pulsed with the sound of every kind of music, currently on its ground floor, a wave of bodies moved and gyrated to the loud and pulsating music. No decipherable lyrics, only a cacophony of notes and tones filled the walls. Shaking concrete below, at the top of 616 nothing moved not even a sound could be heard in its rooms or outside them. This was for one sole reason tonight, so the screams and roars of pain could not be heard by another human soul.

Hours before the screaming man threw his money all over the dance floor, celebrating his father's death and his insurmountable amount of cash that now filled his pockets. Belligerent and drunk he started a fight with a newly wedded couple on the dance floor, that splashed into the VIP tables. Shattering glass and spilling drinks everywhere the recently rich man cursed bigoted stereotypes and the waitress who had screamed as the glass shattered, blaming the young lady and couple he returned to the dance floor never noticing who had been at the table.

Tricked by a slender escort who's curves could topple any dictator, she pulled him into the elevator, and he began to sloppily devour her face. Saliva dripping from his lips as he kissed her, her eyes rolled and stepping away from the young man her lips curved into a smile as she stepped to the side as the doors opened [Translated from Taiwanese] "You really ______ up tonight tagalabas." the doors open and two thin men both donned with a thick beard grab the young American. Dragging him through the hallway kicking and screaming at the top of his lungs. No one opens their doors, knowing fully well and respecting who built the hotel, and gave everyone who helped build it money that even their grandchildren will use. Tossing the man into the end at the end of the hall, he sails into the room and onto the hardwood floor breaking his nose in the process. He tries to get away only to feel the heel of one of the men's extremely expensive shoes square in the chest, ribs crack from the first heel and then any remaining ribs that were not cracked had been by a full sole kick to the chest by the second man. Sending the man sailing into the six-inch glass, it rippled and shook only for a brief moment before bouncing him back onto the floor.

The beating continued straight for the next four hours, the entire time a adumbral skinned man stood before the fireplace smoking a cigar and enjoying a whiskey on the rocks. Finally satisfied the man at the fireplace stepped from the shadows the fire had created unbuttoning his tailor-made suit jacket, folding it nicely and setting it down onto an ottoman he gestured to one of the men who had been beating the young American for the past four hours. Leaving and returning a towel between his hands, handing it to the other man who's hands too were covered in blood, he too leaving to clean his hands and returning to pick the jacket from the ottoman and stepping back behind the tailormade man.

Said man smirked as he brought himself to bent knees, hovering just in front of the semi-conscious man before him, he finally speaks, his voice soft yet deeply unsettling " I am well aware you no idea who I am, or you would not have made such a spectacle in my establishment. Your father knew me, he respected me enough to leave himself with a favor from me at his death. That favor was that if his son was still a pompous little cretin, that I his friend would quietly and quickly get rid of you and make sure the remainder of his estate go to his grandchild your sister just had." the man leaned in and lifted the son's face to see him fully. Now fully his features could be seen, his skin beautifully dark, and his features that of almost an animal "BUT if said son is anything like he was prior to death, I am to have fun with your death. I was prepared to dispose of you in a nice way no matter how asinine you are, but you were rude to my best customers and a returning customer for my more.... darker sales. She really did not enjoy being called...never mind what you called her; you did this son To..Your...Self.." as the last word left his mouth his hand moved faster than the eye could follow and lifted the pretentious man and the chair with him into the air.

His skin began to pull tight to his skeleton, his clothes slowly falling from his body leaving a husk of skin and bone. Breathing in deep an ethereal energy flowed just in front for a brief moment before moving through his nostrils and into his body. A hard whole-body shiver trembled his bones. "Bisho...Riouk..call Charlie and reserve a full dinner for the next hour, full team. Want this room spotless, and then make sure they service you both." his two bodyguards nod, Bisho stepping away to make the phone call, while Riouk fetched his jacket and spoke "Ronald sir, how much should we tell the escort Tammy, and what exactly do you want done with Gwen. This opening week has been hell for her, and after tonight she's been a wreck. As for the couple.... who were you speaking of?" Ronald chuckles and shakes his head "Tammy, please give her a full week's wages and the week off, that man would have made me dry up too and don't want her thinking I don't take care of my girls, Gwen make sure she too has the next week paid in full and make sure her mother is taken care of, do the rounds through her nursing home lady is a saint. As for the couple no idea who they were, they were visitors of course, he just pissed me off being rude to them...hate racists." pulling his jacket over his shoulders and buttoning it, he looked around the room. Its porcelain white walls were now covered in crimson and dripped down to the floor with its mess, nostrils flared at the sight he groaned "One week.... not even a full week and this happens. Jackass...anyway boys I will be outside in the limo, we should make the rounds tonight, double check they still know who they serve." leaving the penthouse suite and down the hall, passing the cleaners and then Charlie, handing Charlie a stack of coin "Deep clean, the ambassador of Cuba is to arrive in the morning." Charlie nods and continues on his way to the suite.

As Ronald rode the elevator down past the ground floor and into 616 basement he felt as if he was still being watched. He knew at the top floor from the windows pretty much anyone with a high enough powered lens could see into the room, but he could not shake the feeling of eyes looking him over.

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for raysh_al_shaytan
Raysh_Al_Shaytan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkchild:

Then

Knightfall Heritage Museum
No Caption Provided

The recently 'defeated' Shaytan obsessively observed his reimagined visual portrayal in a silver brushed Marlena antique mirror. All while his elegantly dressed prisoner, the recently freed witch, 'Euphimia,' looked on with passive interest. Rubbing the unshaved stubble which followed along his redefined jawline, brought with it a slight smirk of approval from the self-anointed Sin of Supernatural Science.

"Twas an interesting choice, my lord. But why, of all the visages now made available to you, did you adopt the face behind this one?" Euphimia inquired with a silk like tone of curious intrigue.

Raysh allowed the question to linger like a deceased thought. Uneasy and uncomfortable silence preceded his antagonistic answer.

"Because my dear, I took Ezekiel's freedom. Than, others, took his life. Tis only fair that I take it back."

"And what will you do with this freshly minted appearance?"

"I will put together an enterprise of superiority. Gather a collection of mystical and unique colleagues who will help me me usher in the last true era of dominance." he confidently proclaimed.

"Well. If that is the journey you have set us on, than may I suggest you start with.................

Now

Bangkok; The 616

Silent as the midnight's shade the Shaytan magically observed the violent torture of an entitled American through his mind's ever expanding third-eye while sitting at the bar next to his lovely date. The witch Euphimia. Delight mixed with depraved perversion filled his face with a smile. A beautiful assortment of horrific tortures were visited upon the man's flesh causing the Shaytan to think back to his own monumental disfigurement.

"He'll do rather nicely" the Shaytan whispered in the seductive witch's ear before a flood of colorfully tinted energy swirled around his designer suit. Transported instantly into the sublevel of the 616.

"Impressive display."His words appearing from the shadows just moments before his physical form stepped forward from beyond the veil of darkness.

No Caption Provided

"Are you a true author of death? Or merely a pretender?" he antagonistically provoked. Sensing a mystical aura running through the 616 gave the Supernatural Sin hope that he had not wasted his time in seeking the Darkchild out.

"Lets find out shall we?"

Backstabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Jason was in one of those rare moods where he was in need of female company, but not willing to pay. The only problem is, he had a very specific type of woman in mind. True he did like a firm woman like Julie McConnell or Kim Kardashian, but the kind of woman that really gets his motor running is a Big Gal, the kind that weighs over four hundred pounds. For some unknown reason Jason liked them fat, the heavier the better, and the more cellulite he could see, the more he wanted. Although there are many type of women the world over that would fit the bill, it was not that easy to find them lingering around. Naturally Jason could go to an over-eaters anonymous meeting or even a Baskin Robbins, but he had a reputation to think of, and no matter what anyone else would say, in his mind he was to cool to go to places like that. Plus he had been banned from them both over some legal issues he wished not to discuss at this moment. So for now the best place he could go to meet a plus sized woman was none other than the park. For the park was not just filled with joggers and kids playing around, it was filled with hot dog vendors and other easily accessible snacks that calls the plus sized women to it like cattle!

Ready for business, he hot wired a neighbors car and drove to the nearest park, where after ditching it he sat his butt down on a bench with his legs spread wide, just to show the ladies his best feature. Which at this point was fully erected and pointing out! Soon enough he began checking out the talent, looking for just the right girl, doable and desperate. The first was a husky woman sitting closer to the pond where she was tossing bread crumbs to a family of ducks, while she was eating from a box of Burger King fries. Unfortunately she was making baby talk to the ducklings which in Jason’s book was a turn off, unless there was role playing involved and getting his backside baby powdered! Another choice was a short but stocky woman wearing a jump suit, with sweat stains in all areas, including a few that most people should not see. She was sitting alone looking at the younger kids playing on the playground, with a look of desperation over the fact she had no kids of her own. To Jason this was a sign as big as a lighthouse, telling him not only was she not wearing anything under her jump suit, but she was in the mood to procreate. Unfortunately, she wished to procreate for a child, while he wanted to procreate for dirty, dirty reasons!

No Caption Provided

Slicking back his already greasy hair, all that was left now was to approach her and dazzle her with a brilliant opening line. Unable to go with his usual, “What can I get for thirty bucks?” he needed to think of another classy line, or lose his target and end up lonely tonight. Immediately, he went through his mental folder for a good one, just the right one to turn a simply down on her luck woman into a play thing for his debauchery. For a good five minutes he sat there with a blank mind, even drooling on himself as he stared up into the sky. Then like a bolt from the Gods, it hit him and in a strong bold move he stands up and shouts, “I’D LIKE TOEAT YOU LIKE A JELLY DOUGHNUT!” Unfortunately at that exact moment, a well to do family was bicycling by and at the moment Jason shouted, the kids began to laugh at him! However the mother was so disgusted by Jason’s actions, she nearly grabbed her children to protect them, while throwing him a stern look. But as they continued to pedal by, now at a faster speed, he could not help himself but say, “Ya you better keep going!” until the father, a burly man looked back at him with a look of his own! But none of that mattered now, as now was the time to stalk his prey, and make the short but stocky woman wearing a jump suit his, but only for the next few hours! Or until he gets bored!

Good_Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jesus. Nearly a decade ago.

Gripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Out of curiosity...

What is the oldest ongoing thread here??

Good_Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gripper said:

Out of curiosity...

I couldn't even tell you. Writing confessions probably.

Freaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@good_boy said:
@gripper said:

Out of curiosity...

(<Gripper)Thanks but I meant a on going Game not a just a thread!

Avatar image for raysh_al_shaytan
Raysh_Al_Shaytan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@freaker said:
@good_boy said:
@gripper said:

Out of curiosity...

I believe its CVnU New York. As far as oldest 'ongoing' rp threads, it'd be one of the CVnU city location threads. Pretty sure its the NYC one.

Freaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@freaker said:
@good_boy said:
@gripper said:

Out of curiosity...

I believe its CVnU New York. As far as oldest 'ongoing' rp threads, it'd be one of the CVnU city location threads. Pretty sure its the NYC one.

Got it, Thanks!

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raysh_al_shaytan:

No Caption Provided

For those who have been blessed with the moniker of "Long-lived" they find an almost supernatural ability to know when they are being watched, especially those with power and much to lose by being complacent.

The words of his eldest Death Adder echo within his mind, causing a grin to appear across the "Beast" face, showing no other emotion he turns on a heel to greet Raysh as he stepped from the darkness. A cocked head and that smile that has only appeared in the minds of those who had crossed him. "Pretender no....I have been called many things in my age...but pretender has never been one. I have on many occasion been called a show off, or perhaps told I gloat too often. BUT it is you perhaps who could be called pretender, you pretended to be such a boring nobody while..." pointing upwards to the dance floor of 616 "Did you think we would not notice such a beauty in a sea of filth? Much less the creature of power tied so closely to her own?" his finger then falls and points directly at the Raysh before the burst with a tiny explosion and even softer "pop" of the bulbs.

Pitch black silence fills the basement before a low hum and a light illuminates only a fraction of the room, The Beast is paired with two men standing on either side of Roland. A long aged German and a soft skinned Asian stare not uttering a single sound. Roland again begins to speak as he touches each man's bare neck nodding in thanks to the duo. The low light that had illuminated the trio slowly fades and the room returns to darkness as his voice echoes "I know this is some form of ostentatious way of gauging what kind of man I am, but I must know....." with each word the room flickers with light as Roland hums with electricity, having momentarily copied Bisho's ability to control electricity disappearing into the light as soon as the word was spoken and getting closer to the Raysh "...Did you not know everything before you even stepped into the club." each word a burst of electricity burst with a bolt of intense energy directed at the Raysh who with no doubt keenly aware of the energy already in the room. The attacks weren't direct, they were meant to push the Raysh further into the basement closer to the reason Roland had been coming to the basement, a single door that shook as the electricity had first went out as if something behind it was scared trying to get out.

Stud_Lee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkchild:

Great to see you in action agian, I will definitely be reading this one!

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Backstabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkchild:

Did some one stand up Darkchild (snickers)?

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers