Locale: Anonymous (CVnU thread)

Avatar image for agent_california
Agent_California

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@agent_california ( Separate to Dexter stark time-line, just ignore that )

Stark stood in the dark alleyway after he had just sent Caroline a signal too meet him, he had never told her what his thoughts wanted to say but now he was not in the public eye he was able to say exactly what was on his mind, he folded his arms and leaned on the wall, in his Mark Three suit but covered in a brown robe, covering his Armour. He waited for the Agent to come in, hopefully Incognito.

Armor retracted into her skin and dissolved into her bloodstream and shrunk down to tiny size, Carol stepped towards the alleyway, clad in her cyan windblazer, jeans, and black pants as was usual for her civilian dress.

Dexter_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#502  Edited By Dexter_Stark

@anthony_stark: Dexter entered the grave yard, dressed formally in a dark suit and a black tie, he was still wearing his converses, he sits on top of a stone bench and drowns his sorrows in a bottle of Jack Daniels he swiped from a convenience store. He looked at his watch.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#503  Edited By Nerx

@nerx said:

The Pill wanders into Anthony's digestive system as it helps breaks down the food into smaller bits to prevent constipation.

( Dude...lol..)

yessur, protect and serve
yessur, protect and serve

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent_california:

Stark brought his Armour back-inside of his body as an elegant suit appeared in-place of his standard Armour, he walked in the direction of Caroline as he stopped in-front of her, he spoke in a hopefully alluring and sincere tone "Caroline, their is much I never said to you beacuse of my professionalism..but there was a great deal I longed too" He attempted to take her by the hand gently and carry on speaking "I have grown quite fond of you" He looked into her eyes longingly.

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#505  Edited By Myrmidon_

Dexter entered the grave yard, dressed formally in a dark suit and a black tie, he was still wearing his converses, he sits on top of a stone bench and drowns his sorrows in a bottle of Jack Daniels he swiped from a convenience store. He looked at his watch.

Stark walked over to his son in his invisible mod, swiftly grabbing the bottle and smashing it onto the floor he turned visible then spoke "Dexter"He nodded to his son, then spoke some more "I am in need of your assistance"

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dexter_stark

No Caption Provided

Stark stood still with a hood and robe around his body, he was currently stood blending mode so he was virtually invisible to modern equipment and human eyes, he was desperate and needed to call somebody who he had not seen in 15 years, he was frankly scared. He called his son on a secret line, telling him to meet at his grand-parents grave, Folding his arms a tear ran down his eye as he looked at the names of his parents..dead parents.

Upon his son coming to the location he would instantly turn visible.

"You know I miss them too, Tony.." John said as he stood a few feet back with some roses in hand, smiling at his brother. "I see you have been busy while I was in Moscow..Very busy" He continued while removing his reading glasses and walked up to the tombstone, placing the flowers on the top of it.

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#507  Edited By Myrmidon_

@_creed_: ( Make this separate from the Dexter talk - I will reply soon )

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_creed_:

Stark suddenly turned around too see his brother who was residing in Moscow, or was supposed too. He unfolded his arms and hugged his brother, he had not seen him in years "How are you my brother?"

Dexter_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthony_stark: "I honestly can't believe this, my mind literally cannot F*CKING COMPREHEND THIS!", Dexter paces back and fourth in front of Stark. "I thought you were here to apologise, y'know doing a decent thing, I thought that maybe it took rock bottom for you to re-evaluete whats important in you life and all you'd want from your son was to say sorry and be there for him. you know what you're just a user and thats all you'll ever be." Dexter said in his strong New York accent.

"I dunno why I even showed up here."

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthony_stark: John chuckled upon the embrace, giving him a pat on the back. "I have been better..An exile in Moscow isn't really a vacation.." He then took a step back and almost glared at Tony. "I am coming back officially Tony..I need to know what has been happening..And there is no debate this time, I think I have my condition controlled enough to return, but I will never know unless I come back.."

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#512  Edited By Myrmidon_

@dexter_stark:

Stark sighed unhappily and in a defeated fashion, he walked a little closer to his son and put his hand on his shoulder, speaking sincerely "You are correct my son...I assumed you could never forgive me so I did not even try...I...I was ashamed of myself..Has life been kind to you?" he shot his son an attempted smile, but in reality he was dreading this, he had not seen him in 15 years..

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_creed_ said:

John chuckled upon the embrace, giving him a pat on the back. "I have been better..An exile in Moscow isn't really a vacation.." He then took a step back and almost glared at Tony. "I am coming back officially Tony..I need to know what has been happening..And there is no debate this time, I think I have my condition controlled enough to return, but I will never know unless I come back.."

Tony looked to the sky then back to the ground, then to a tree then finally looking into his brothers eyes, he was going to tell him everything, he leaned on a random tomb-stone as he spoke "I became meta-human chief of staff...invaded a country illegally..turned on the president..left my business..and now I am in hiding..and then I found you" He smiled a fake smile, in reality he was hurting in-side, he had caused the death of millions.

Dexter_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthony_stark:

Dexter disregarded his father attempts to reconcile and he didn't like Tony's hand on his shoulder, "GET OFF ME!" he swings at the hand on his shoulder, "MOTHER F*CKER!" He screams in pain after nearly breaking his hand on the iron gauntlet of the peak armour. "You know what thats my pain, you, my life would be fine if you were never involved and hey you do a very good job of that but I'm still your son, I'm the son of Mr Pro-Reg, you know I lost my job because some nutjob threw a freaking firebomb through the window of the store I worked in but you know what pretty soon the rest of the world's gonna forget about you and you know what they're the lucky ones!"

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#515  Edited By _Creed_

@anthony_stark: John rubbed his eyes with a bit of exasperation as Tony explained himself. "Ok, never mind .I really do not want to hear what you have done because the other guy might come out..So lets change the subject quickly.." He faked a smile himself and leaned against a tombstone himself. "Need a place to stay? Cause I have my warehouse in Brooklyn, we can figure things out there."

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dexter disregarded his father attempts to reconcile and he didn't like Tony's hand on his shoulder, "GET OFF ME!" he swings at the hand on his shoulder, "MOTHER F*CKER!" He screams in pain after nearly breaking his hand on the iron gauntlet of the peak armour. "You know what thats my pain, you, my life would be fine if you were never involved and hey you do a very good job of that but I'm still your son, I'm the son of Mr Pro-Reg, you know I lost my job because some nutjob threw a freaking firebomb through the window of the store I worked in but you know what pretty soon the rest of the world's gonna forget about you and you know what they're the lucky ones!"

Stark put his hands in his head as he rested his body on a tree next to a tombstone, he leaned back on it, holding back tears, his son had gone through all of that? He removed his hands and spoke, clenching his fists in sorrow "My son...I...I'm sorry I just..." He berried his face n his hands, he had the weight of the world on his shoulders, he did not need this as-well. "I am so sorry my actions caused that pain towards you, I am trying to fix them all..and one of my mistakes in life, one of my many was never being the father that you should have had"He walked over to his son in a more confident manner, one that he had lost recently "Give your old man a chance"

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_creed_ said:

John rubbed his eyes with a bit of exasperation as Tony explained himself. "Ok, never mind .I really do not want to hear what you have done because the other guy might come out..So lets change the subject quickly.." He faked a smile himself and leaned against a tombstone himself. "Need a place to stay? Cause I have my warehouse in Brooklyn, we can figure things out there."

"Of-course...we cannot allow that..that would cause even more trouble" He smiled happily "No thank you, I have a place..however, I would happily go back their with you and talk properly...catch up as they say"

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthony_stark: "We'll take my jeep, forgot my flying suit of armor at home i'm afraid" John chuckled while shaking his car keys, gesturing him to follow.

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#519  Edited By Myrmidon_

@_creed_: "Just tell me the location" He touched his brother on the shoulder, as soon as he got the address they would teleport.

Dexter_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthony_stark: "I'm not sure if theirs even any room for you in my life.......I made my peace with that a long time ago."

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthony_stark: "Whale square on fifty third in Brooklyn..Why?" John was not aware his brother had created such tech just yet.

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_creed_: "Watch this" stark placed his hand on his brothers shoulder as they teleported to the location he had said. Stark sat-down on the bed tired, teleportation took around 5 minutes to recharge.

@dexter_stark: "No, you hid your anger away like I had my pain since my parents death and it nearly killed me, son I promise you, I swear to you" He took him by the shoulders once more "I will never leave you again"....those cliched words, destined to be broken.

Dexter_Stark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthony_stark: He flicks Tony's hand off of his shoulder and silently walks away, leaving him behind, he deserved to know how that felt.

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#524  Edited By Myrmidon_

@dexter_stark: Stark watched his son walk away painfully, he sighed..hoping one-day things would change, he hoped he would gain his trust again before he was inevitably killed by a villain in the near-future. He teleported away, leaving a bundle flower at his parents tombstone side.

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthony_stark: The warehouse settled on the dock of Brooklyn, not much on the outside, but on the inside? Modern design with John's personal equipment, a wall of windows overlooking the bay. "So what exactly is your plan Tony? Your plan to get yourself out of the mess you got yourself into that is.." John asked while grabbing his stress medication and popped one in his mouth.

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_creed_: Tony now not known as Peak anymore since his resignation folded his arms and lay back on the bed, looking at the ceiling then spoke "I don't have one...not yet..But..I will"

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#527  Edited By _Creed_

@anthony_stark: "Anybody I should know about? Because I'm guessing you know that I am getting involved..I need to..We need to I guess.." John admitted while walking over to a large touch screen on the wall and was looking over some of his old notes from before he left for Russia. "Who are our allies?"

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_creed_: "Officially a team of 8 heroes..the Enforcers..I can get you on the team in you wish but you CANNOT say I am alive, the team or the public more like think I am in prison at the moment....I had allies here and there, but mostly the entire US government is our enemy"

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthony_stark: John smirked while looking over at his brother. "You trust me with a team of people? Even with the..Potential..Of what could happen? If so, then yes I would be interested.."

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#530  Edited By Myrmidon_

@_creed_: "You are in a world full of dangerous people...members of that team will possibly be able to solo give you a good fight, all of them will defeat you rather easily..no boasting but I chose the best" He smirked a little like the old times they used to be kids.

_Creed_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthony_stark: "Arrogance is man's greatest weakness Tony, I'm sure you have got a taste of that recently.." John gave him a look with a chuckle before grabbing his tweed jacket. "I have a few meetings, feel free to crash here for a bit, the equipment is usable and I'm sure you will make yourself at home, even if I didn't offer" He gave Tony a wave before taking the elevator down to the parking lot.

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#532  Edited By Myrmidon_

@_creed_: "Ok brother..I will stay whenever I need housing" He waved his brother off as he tinkered around the room, looking around he found a few pieces of electronics, he was going to try and make an EMP bomb in-case he ever needed some. He got to work.

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthony_stark: Situated in a serene cafe, set in the inviting atmosphere of the Catalonian city of Barcelona, the Martial Arts Don casts a quick, charming wink in the passing waitress' direction prior to requesting a cup of chamomile tea. Fashionably dressed in stylish, formal white dress pants, a pair of unnecessarily expensive Italian white loafers, and a luxurious, pink, long-sleeved, Ermenegildo Zegna dress shirt, the sleeves folded upwards, halting near his elbows, the intellectual Spaniard seemed conditioned to perpetually immerse himself in an unnecessarily extravagant lifestyle. Contrary to his outward appearance, the Don had mentally indulged himself in the analytical study of the systematically gathered information stored in his personalized zepto-augmented M.D.D.S. network, methodically cataloging prioritized data regarding the ensuing events of the Registration Act. Unknown to him however, the man who he had encountered weeks ago, Tony Stark had seemingly shifted his political stance.

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthony_stark: Situated in a serene cafe, set in the inviting atmosphere of the Catalonian city of Barcelona, the Martial Arts Don casts a quick, charming wink in the passing waitress' direction prior to requesting a cup of chamomile tea. Fashionably dressed in stylish, formal white dress pants, a pair of unnecessarily expensive Italian white loafers, and a luxurious, pink, long-sleeved, Ermenegildo Zegna dress shirt, the sleeves folded upwards, halting near his elbows, the intellectual Spaniard seemed conditioned to perpetually immerse himself in an unnecessarily extravagant lifestyle. Contrary to his outward appearance, the Don had mentally indulged himself in the analytical study of the systematically gathered information stored in his personalized zepto-augmented M.D.D.S. network, methodically cataloging prioritized data regarding the ensuing events of the Registration Act. Unknown to him however, the man who he had encountered weeks ago, Tony Stark had seemingly shifted his political stance.

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#535  Edited By Myrmidon_

@morte_knightfall: ( Very nice but once question - Tony is in hiding, he won't exactly reveal himself for no reason, what would be his purpose for coming here without a prompt? )

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#536  Edited By Bogeyman

@clara_mass: I know you wanna do something ;)

@anthony_stark:Tony's a smart guy right? If he's anti-reg and he's allied himself with Quintus, I'd think he'd want to clear up any misleading perceptions about him that Quintus' siblings may have, especially since Andres is anti-reg as well. In essence, he'd be preventing an unnecessary confrontation in the future.

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#537  Edited By Myrmidon_

@morte_knightfall: ( I mean, how would he find you? Andres is a master at many things, I am sure he would not leave a trail to be found or allow himself to be spied on, can I just BS and say Quin told me where to find you? )

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for sterling_boothe
Sterling_Boothe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthony_stark: B to the dubs, wheres Tony actually holed up, I'm thinking he gets a visitor......

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthony_stark: Maybe you just caught the scent of his cologne ;P Haha sure thing man, whatever works for you ;)

@morte_knightfall: YESSS *white girl voice

I wanna get entrenched in drama.

I'm waiting, entertain me :P

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morte_knightfall: Bring your wife to my estate. I'd be more than happy to play home wrecker ;)

And as for other drama well this week should be entertaining to say the least.

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#542  Edited By Bogeyman

@clara_mass: Aha, you can't seduce the seducer ;)

But sure thing :)

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#543  Edited By Clara Mass
Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clara_mass: Riiight, because Olivier will be so much easier... is what you think :D

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@clara_mass: Riiight, because Olivier would be easier... is what you think :)

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#546  Edited By Clara Mass

@morte_knightfall: Right cause Impero, Gambler, and company were hard to seduce ;)

Where there's a will there's a way and I can make drama over the tiniest thing.

I'll just have to be more careful

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morte_knightfall: Stark wondered around the country looking for a man who he was told to be of value to his cause, after speaking to one particularly insightful knightfall he was told their was another he was destined to meet before an inevitable fight with the president or other opposing groups, he had asked around the location the man was last seen in and pointed in the direction of a cafe. Upon walking through he smelt a vivid cologne, this must be the man. He walked into the shop covering his face with a brown hood, He was unsure who the man was or what he looked like as he walked in and sat-down, He knew that the man had tech or a power that would realize what was happening as his brother had, so he naturally began to scan all members of the cafe ( Scan like he had done the first time too you, even though he does not know it is you now ) attempting to simply alert the Knightfall that Stark was inside, within this scan a cryptic message relying the message "Stark" was being said over and over.

@sterling_boothe: Nowhere really now. He is in prison remember technically. Sterling would not know this, say you are doing something and Stark will find YOU.

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthony_stark: While waiting for his requested beverage, Andres continued his intellectual practice before his highly elevated sensory perception alerted him to the presence of one he had met before. This was unmistakable, the electric fields generated from the individual's muscular movement were undoubtedly similar to Stark's. (Attempted scanning detected, Counter-measure: Selective Disinformation) Utilizing the M.D.D.S. network to project 'garbage data' in place of what would be potentially detected, the Don directed his attention to the arriving individual. A charismatically polite smile forming on the dapper gentleman's flawless face, "I did not expect to see you again so soon.. Senor Stark".

@clara_mass: Prime Impero was a hoe :P Andres ain't that kind of man :)

Clara Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#549  Edited By Clara Mass
Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#550  Edited By Myrmidon_

@morte_knightfall:

Sitting a table away from the man, Stark lowered his newspaper that he had brought up to hide his face moments before, now the man knew who he was a charismatic smile crept over his face as he brought the newspaper down and looked at Andres, getting up as he pulled open the chair and sat opposite the elegant Spaniard.

Stark formed a thoughtful smile upon speaking "My pleasure..mister...?" Horizon alerted stark that the intrusion was foiled yet again by an uncanny display of information forgery that was obvious to the unparalleled AI, the millisecond - less than a millisecond it had taken for Andres personal counter-measures to take place Horizon was made aware that some type of defense had been formulated. So all information would be stored in a bank to later be dismissed. It alerted Tony to this as he spoke again.. "Have..we met?.." He recalled his recent interaction with the man coupled with the counter-measures taken against him recently, only one other man had defended against him in the last 5 months. "Yes - I met you in New York"

( Or was it Los Angels, just flow with it >_> )