Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Lichter
Fig. 1
Fig. 1

Lichter's Journal: Self-Record, Pages 5-9; Octarine Synchronization

(Continued from The End)

Having endeavored for the past year or so to save my own life from the debilitating psionic cancer eating away at my body, I believe I am ready to begin the actual treatment in earnest. Having removed two major stress factors from my life - CIA Directorship and profound lack of sleep - I find myself in prime position to continue my studies and work to purge the Octarine soul-block from my form. I theorize that selective overexposure to teleportational energies during my numerous escapades has left my cells almost translucent from time to time, no longer anchored in place; radical re-centralization in our plane ought to fix that issue.

When in doubt, strike it with lightning. Except this isn't lightning per se, but rather, ambient Octarine energy. Let's give it a shot.

Fig. 2
Fig. 2

First test is a success, resulting in extensive blood loss through the nostrils and a rapid surge of a nausea. Another transfusion of blood was necessary, cleanly developed from my own cells down in the genetics laboratory (largely untouched until this month). Scans indicate that the first jolt of energy had indeed neutralized a degree of unwelcome psionic presence within my frontal lobe. Having removed the unpleasant cells from my brain, I knew my work was not yet done. Additional tests were deemed necessary.

Fig. 3
Fig. 3

The second test was punctuated by loss of blood from the right eye in addition to the nasal passage. Further exposure to additional radiation has induced a greater sense of clarity than before, as if my very mind were emitting some sort of halo. Aglow with confidence, I continued testing, measuring my current state and ensuring my well-being. Additional tests hurt, but I couldn't afford to pollute my system with painkillers. Approximately an hour of tests later, I believe I can conclusively confirm that my psionic cancerous tumors have been eradicated. Once more, I can afford to teleport myself without incurring physical disability. Another two years at least before tests recommence, to keep the cancer in remission.

Long live Lichter.

Aleron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmm, nice

Lichter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aleron: Thanks, dude. Glad you enjoyed. It's nothing special, just an update on his health condition.

_Braveheart_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Nice work.

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Note to self. If I ever develop psionic cancer, seek out Lichter.

Good job. :)