Letting the Past Go, For a Better Future (OPEN rpg)

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

No Caption Provided

Jones had brought to his Island few but powerful and influential individuals, those who could and would stand by him through the coming days. For what he wanted to do would bring down upon all of them a potential danger, his past was something he never will shake and something no one will ever forget. For in his worst days he killed hundreds if not thousands in one way or another. A few in his past had seen him in various hosts with varying abilities, one thing each had was the ability to manipulate and charm almost all to his cause. He built societies bent on destruction and chaos. These things will never be forgotten, but he now hoped that they could be forgiven in some way.

Alfada' Waleuzla

He was no longer alone, Ronin and August stood beside him each giving their word that they would stand beside him, his right and left swords for Redemption and a notion of Solitude. They stood around a long old oak wooden table, and with a snap of his fingers the table and the entire room transformed. A mix of lush vegetation and technology began to burst from the ground, as if the room previously had been merely an illusion. Shion wrapped her proverbial hands around the trio and kept them safe from the twisting and churning of the room and subsequently the Island beneath there feet. Slowly they were lowered into a darkness filled cavern beneath the surface of the Island. As they finally touched foot to ground the lights began to light, bringing a dim glow to the cavern.

Quickly computers lit up and brought up an assortment of monitors each on a group or a single person within the outside world. Jones moved from the two men who had pledged themselves to his aid and up to an enormous monitor. Its screen something a mix of the islands vegetation and electronic, its screen flickered and came to life. As it began to come to life three words in bright yellow shined on the screen. "Are We Ready?"it asked and Jones finally spoke after what had to seem a great deal of time "Yes Shion begun the feed and start recording, soon as we begin start the stream. I want everyone to see..." as he finished the low hum of a video feed echoed in the cavern and he began to speak.

His emotionless face quickly turned into a smile that was not wide nor too faint that it was not apparent, he spoke direct and with a tone that he hoped those who listened would not fear. "Hello all, I hope that my sudden appearance on your devices does not cause any to be freightened. My name is Jones, but many of you once knew me as Gen Esis or Darkchild." he paused letting his words have there effect before continuing "I am sure many of you felt my return in some form or another, but I promise that I am no longer the creature you once knew. I have been silent until now for two years and most recently the last four months for a single purpose, I do not wish to cause anymore harm to this world. In fact I wish the opposite, I wish to help this world move forward and become something more, something better and I cannot do that alone nor should I because we are not single creatures, we are an entire planet." holding his hand out Shion formed a creature that resembled a small fox "Even the creatures of this world created or born from its seeds are part of something bigger. I created a haven known as Alfada' Walezula which translates to Redemption and Solitude, and I hope that everyone around the world can help shape it into its true form. Somewhere that all may coexist and form a better future....but I am not foolish in thinking that everyone will ever trust me, so I am sending invitations with its exact location so that any and all may come and experience its beauty. All I ask is before you make your assumptions on who I am, or who my people are.." Jones gestures for both Ronin and August to step forward so the camera can see them "You hear us all out, if you wish to stay and help us create something then please do so. If you still do not believe in our goal or in us, then that is your right. I will force no one ever again into doing something they do not believe in....And Finally I hope that all that I affected over the years can forgive my past. Thank you...and I hope you enjoy.."

No Caption Provided

"My gifts..." as he spoke flowers sprout in various parts of the world and quickly form into doors. Each door will lead directly to Alfada if those who choose to enter. As his words finish the screen shines with the longitude and latitude of Alfada Waleuzla and an image of the Island itself.

Welcome to Alfada Waleuzla
Welcome to Alfada Waleuzla

Rules

Jones has sent out a massive email to everyone important around the world. Inviting everyone to come and see the vast island and his home. There are so many stories to be had in this very much Open story. Dont intend this to end anytime soon, as Darkchild has sinned and burned many. Will they forgive? Will they Forget? Doubtful.

Have Fun everyone. Will Have an OoC ip here for conversations and questions outside of the main story.

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By DwRonin
No Caption Provided

Gifted with the organic prosthetic arm, a hybrid technology made from the very island he now called home, was only the beginning of Ronin's amazement. Five leaves as tall as the Shinobi Avenger sprouted in a circle around him, gentle grasping him as if it was a hand. Shion's hand acted as a protective cocoon, but instead of there being a holometabolism inside the cocoon, one was performed out of it.

The cocoon blossomed like a flower, allowing Ronin to step out and see the room a new. They were now in a place that could only be described as an amalgamation of organics and machine. Really no different than the gift Shion had given Ronin just before. Maybe this is where my new arm was created. As each light lit up the cavern Ronin looked around, marveling at the room he hadn't known existed. Ronin looked down, realizing he was now dressed in a black sweatshirt and a pair of jeans, as opposed to the t-shirtless/boardshort outfit he had on before. His beard was even trimmed and hair seemed to be brushed back. Guess Shion wanted me camera ready. He thought jokingly, not knowing how close to the truth he was. Finally monitors lit up one by one, illuminating Jones.

He listened in on the former Darkchild's explanation and invitation. Ozzy Winters was a believer of Jones, he was a believer of Shion and the island Alfada' Waleuzla, but he always found himself more of a pragmatist and he knew how the world would see this. He realized that revealing themselves would likely paint a target on their back and enemies will follow. Still, he understood the ideals of this place and agreed with Jones decision. Surprised by Jones invitation to speak, Ronin stepped forward.

"My name is Ozzy Winters. You may recognize me, the former CEO of LinkTech Industries, but you don't know my whole story. I have always been splintered, a divided psyche. I was the hero known as Ronin, the Leader of the Gothic based superhero team." For the first time Ronin would reveal his identity to the world, a surprise to anyone that knew him, but he wasn't done. It was time to tell the whole truth. "That's not all.." He looked at Jones, if his friend could be fully honest, so could he. "I was brainwashed into becoming The Umbra Soldier." With these words he used his new arms connection to Shion to display a video from two months ago of Ronin killing innocence in the streets of Gothic, only being stopped by the new Red Jay, Damian Knight, and the demon rider, Beelzebub.

No Caption Provided

"I'm sorry for the harm I have caused, I hope to make up for it with the good this island can do. I know from first hand experience of it's healing properties....physically and mentally." His eyes were down to the ground, but now he would look up at the camera. "If you're in a similar predicament and need redemption as well, please accept this offering." He paused again, thinking of a misdeed he needed to make right right now. "To my loved ones that had to deal with my disappearance for two years, I'm sorry. Know that you've been in my heart this entire time." And with that he gave a smile, revealing the man he once was.

Luke_Jackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Luke_Jackson
The Manhunter Of Mars
The Manhunter Of Mars

Mistakes.

Luke could feel them in the air as he drifted through the air towards the island, his cape fluttered and swam in the warm breeze surrounding Luke's shoulders. His powerful, telepathic mind sprung out latching onto the thoughts around him, feeding and gaining knowledge. He could taste their secrets, smell the perspiration as they moved around. The being known as Jones had invited powerful beings from across the globe to come to his islands of wonders, and though he wasn't invited specifically, the Manhunter of Mars drifted to the floor of the island -His scarlet boots softly sinking into the ground- and he took a step forward

No Caption Provided

The Sol'arian Powerhouse had entered the island, just in time to hear the speeches given by both Ronin and Jones. The warrior would nod in approval as he strode forward, he could sense no lies in their speech, their minds gave no tells to deceit, Luke's Ultra-Mind poured through every word, every micro-frequency and came up with naught.

And as he walked through the island itself he drifted with a loners stride and a king's footfalls until he was near the location of the two, now he waited and watched to see what next happend, and to see if either acknowledged his presence.

Folding the arms that have toppled worlds, Luke gazed forward in silence. His judgemental sight sweeping everyone without prejudice and if needed, without mercy.

"..."

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By ParagonxXx

@dwronin:

When Darkchild's image, and message, appears on Keira's screen she is intrigued enough to listen. He helped her restore something that had been thought lost so the least she could do is listen to what he had to say. And then it's like time itself some to a screeching halt, the sound effect of tires squealing even playing itself in Keira's head. A man appears on the screen and someone she recognizes as someone she holds dear to her heart.

It had been an interesting meeting, that much was clear when they first met. Ronin had been after Paragon's bounty back when she was thought to have destroyed suicide slum. Clever as he is, he also had figured out her secret identity. After things were cleared up and Paragon was cleared of all charges relating to the disaster that took the lives of thousands of innocent people, Keira had went on a date with the man known as Ozzy Winters.

The two hit it off right away, which Keira wasn't expecting in all honesty. The two are so radically different as night and day, but also had just enough in common to keep things exciting between them. One date led to more until the day Ozzy mysteriously disappeared. Like smoke blown out, it vanishes away into nothing. Ronin had made a similar disappearing act. And try as she might, Paragon could not find him even with the vast resources and her powers available to her.

Hanging onto every word, Paragon learns part of the reason why Ozzy disappeared. From her understanding, he always did struggle with the darkness inside of him. She always tried her best to chase it away and fill it with the light and hope inside of her. When Ozzy mentions loved ones, her lip trembles and a tear slips down her cheek. Putting a hand over her mouth, Keira can't help but feel the same about him but she is also grateful he generalized that statement since he knows who Keira Hawke is. The island. She knows where he is now, she can find him.

No Caption Provided

And find Ozzy she will as Keira cancels the rest of her appointments for the day, steps into her private elevator and opens up her shirt to reveal the familiar S-shield her family has worn for generations. Only one thought enters her mind and that is the need to face him. Has it been two years already?

Keira finds it easy to come to the island, for doorways appear thanks to those unique flowers opening the way. It's not hard to find the nearest one closest to her and she flies through it at Mach 50. Emerging on the island with the speed to surpass any missile on Earth, it's not long before mighty Paragon finds the man once known as the Umbra Soldier. A broken man in need to redemption.

So many thoughts and emotions come into play right now, among them happy memories she has shared with him. Biting down on her lip, suddenly getting cold feet, Keira is actually tempted to go back the other way. He left her! And without so much as a word! Taking a deep breath, Keira knows why he is here. Healing. It's not going to help him if she yells at him. Like a soft feather she silently lands behind him. She doesn't know if Ozzy is aware of her presence. Regardless, she clears her throat to indicate someone is there so he'll turn around.

The sun is shining, making Paragon's hair look like gold. She almost seems angelic as she smiles at him tears running down her face. It's really him. She'd slap him if she could, but her strength would kill him. Instead, Keira walks towards him and stretches her arms out for a hug and a kiss. She's missed him and she shows it through this act should he allow him.

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkchild@nouveau-riche: @luke_jackson:

For most of Ozzy Winters life, his psyche was under attack and in the control of others, because of this he was able to recognize the familiar sensation of someone rifling through his mind. He had no defense of it, save that of his own willpower. Still, he didn't take kindly to such a breach in privacy, only allowing one other psychic a free pass through his mind, a certain Doctor Steele. He gritted his teeth and tightened his fists, eyes falling on their new visitor.

It was clear to see that their guest was that of immense power. It oozed from his very pours, along with a possible sense of arrogance. Was this a friendly visit? Ronin wasn't sure, seeing as the man crossed his arms and didn't say a word. Was this what Ronin had feared? Was the Sol'arian here to collect on a debt one of them had earned? Or someone that wanted to take advantage of Jones new found hope? Was it already time to fight? If so, Ronin was ready...or so he thought.

The man before him had seemingly flown from the sky, not exiting from a portal Jones had opened, because of this his arrival to the island was undetectable, the same could not be said for the second arrival. A sound similar to that of a fighter jet blasting away was heard near the beach. Ronin could feel the hairs on the back of his neck stand. He knew who it was, he always could feel her presence when she entered the scene in such a dramatic way. Her Mach 50 speed would cause a feeling of static electricity in the air around him.

Ronin looked at his two friends, specifically at Jones. He was clearly flustered, his heart beating a mile a minute. "I-I have to go." He hoped Jones would understand and he knew whatever their first visitor had in store for them, the former Darkchild could handle it. So he ran up the stairs and found himself on the beach.

@paragonxxx:

If it wasn't for the warm sand between his toes, Ronin's body would be in complete chills. He was nervous to see her again and being someone who never got nervous, he wasn't very good at hiding it. Oz took a deep breath, walking towards the ocean. He stopped, controlling his breath with that of the waves. He looked as calm as possible now, but his heart beat would continue to fail him, something he knew Keira would sense. It didn't matter though because he needed to tell her....he needed to tell her that he was sorry. He also needed to tell her that she needed to go. He needed to break her heart again, for her own safety. He couldn't be trusted and he wouldn't let his messed up psyche put her in danger because...because he loved her.

Because of Ronin's jumbled thoughts, he didn't hear Paragon's landing, only being tipped off by the clearing of her throat. He turned to her, ready to spit out the speech he'd practiced a million times, the speech that would sacrifice Oz's own happiness as usual and send Keira away, but it all washed away, like his foot prints in the sand, the moment he saw her.

It goes without saying that Ozzy Winter's was a pragmatic man, not one for poetry, but if he could now cut open his heart, words more beautiful than any written down by the grandest poets would spill from it. Still, Ronin believed those words would pale in comparison to Paragon's own beauty.

No Caption Provided

Her tears stung his heart worse than the near death he had experience three months ago, but her smile filled him with more hope than this island ever could and with that, the promise he made for himself of solitude would be broken as he took her into his arms and returned her kiss. As their lips met, he would pull her in with a tight grip. If he could, he would never let her go again. her tears would mingle into his own as time began to stand still.

In between their many kisses, Oz couldn't help but chuckle at his own stupidity. How could he ever let her go? Finally after what felt like an eternity he looked at her, his hands still rested on her sides. It was almost has if he was scared she'd disappear if he lost physical contact with her. "I'm sorry." He bit his bottom lip, annoyed by his lack of a way with words. What could he say though? Being honest was the best bet. "I wanted to find you as soon as I was free, I was just....I was just tired of messing up and didn't want my own problems to bleed into your own life." Finally he could feel that familiar feeling of self hatred and doubt seep into the glee he felt now. "You deserved so much better....you deserve so much better."

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dwronin:

Like a dream, I walk towards him. A man who seems broken, yet stands above and beyond all others. Perhaps that is my own comparison of Ozzy next to everyone else I've met. This man, this perfectly handsome young man, has done what no other has ever done: capture my heart and hold it in the palm of his hand.

If someone had walked up to and told me I'd fall in love with the most unlikely of men, I would have laughed in their face. But here we are, standing so close. I can feel Ozzy's hands on me. Despite my invulnerability, I can feel the warmth of his body against me as we kiss. I hold it for as long I dare to, my super human senses allowing me to live in the moment for what seems like hours. I take that time to enjoy this moment because I'm too selfish to let it last the short time it would normally take. I've missed him so much and I decide to take a little lost time back for myself for once. I love perceiving the passage of time the way I do for the whole world seems to come to a screeching halt. I need this like a anyone would need water in a dry desert.

Ozzy might laugh if he knew I took a little time for myself to enjoy the moment. Perhaps he already does. He knows more about me than most men do. But that works both ways, for I know him as well. And as the moment finally ends, as time resumes it's normal march forward, I listen to his words of sorrow.

I see the familiar self doubt in gorgeous eyes. The shadow of emotion falling onto his handsome face. My heart goes out to him for I know he feels he can't measure up somehow. Perhaps he feels I'm too perfect or maybe it's so many other things. My mind briefly flashes back to some of our dates. I know he's felt this way before. I know that self doubt for what it is. But it's something he has to work through. I can't force him through the door, but I can open it for him.

I know Ozzy enough to know this might not be the moment he decides to come back with him. I'm guessing his journey is not yet done. I hope seeing me again has brought some measure of healing in his life. I'd like to think it has. He tries so hard for me.

All I want to do cry and never let him go. But I smile at him in an attempt to put him at ease as I finally speak, "Oh Ozzy, when are you going to realize; if we're going to make things work then your problems are my problems and my problems are your problems. I love you for being the man you are. You don't have to go out of your way to become perfect. In my eyes..." I pause for just a moment, letting the words sink in and linger in the air before I finish with the intention of making my point clear, "...you already are."

I reach up, cupping his cheek with my hand. Always careful that I control my strength lest I hurt him by accident. A constant worry for me. I wonder if he knows? I never told him. "We all have our problems, Ozzy. Even me." I'm not afraid to admit even I have my problems. To many, I'm the poster child of perfection. But that is far from the truth and I'll always be the first to tell you I am not perfect.

I'm always afraid of my own strength, so I constantly worry a simple gesture such as a hug will accidentally cause someone harm. I have to exert constant control, never forgetting there is always someone around I can easily hurt by losing just a little focus. But I also have my own mental problems too. For see, a monster lives inside of me. A dark reflection of myself. A beast who claws her way out around once a month. I become a monster, an engine of destruction. Of hatred. I lock her up. I keep her away while I search for a cure. Ozzy shouldn't know, this problem emerged after he left.

Avatar image for ozzy_manueldiaz
Ozzy_ManuelDiaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Ozzy_ManuelDiaz

@darkchild: I know it just started but can I jump in with someone?

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Musa_Bashir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dripped in all white, the Beast of No Nation's futuristic dashiki was cleanly understated with the exception of two qtr inch gold chains draped from his left shoulder, to the open-faced lapel properly folded across his chest. Neatly braided hair swam down either side of his sculpted jaw from beneath a matching snow shaded kufi, while his left wrist was fashionably styled in a chorus of Afro-futuristic bracelets. Each bead a technological marvel reverse -engineered from stolen HALO tech and connected to the secretly star-stationed 'S3.'

The combination of rare tech and futuristic motivation helped solidify Musa's standing within the ranks of the cabal of Criminal Incubation, as well as to help maintain a razor's edge of combatant advantage over his peers in the League of Shadows. Gaining favor with the Raysh Al Shaytan with promises of cutting edge breakthroughs in the area of immortality through technological means. An outside the box idea but one the False Bay Farrakhan was closing in on accomplishing.

Yet it was his own motivations which had brought him to the isle of redemption in 'search of penances?' Unlinkly. But many would have said the same about the father of the island itself. Darkchild. The Devil's Original Sin. The author of death's favorite poem. Now turned redemptive messiah looking to forge a new destiny through wisdom, remorse and humility.

Or so it had been framed anyway. Musa, along with others around the World had tuned in to witness the historic revelation as it was broadcasted and streamed. Alongside the former horseman of Apocalypse had stood yet another man seemingly on the path to self-salvation. His eyes periodically retreating to the ground and away from the camera as he relived the trauma through his own narration.

However neither individual's plight would captivate the Optimus Khan. In fact it was the spontaneous creation of the esoteric fauna which had compelled the Beast of No Nation to investigate not the mutant, not the repenter, but the isle herself.

No Caption Provided

Musa's pera-human botanomancy was part of his family's genetic line, part of their biological inheritance. His appreciation shaped the manner in which he had arrived. Subtle. Withstrained - for now - kneeling and placing an open palm on the soft ground he slowly closed his eyes with medativative expression while seeking to establish a natural spiritual connection.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@musa_bashir:

No Caption Provided

A few arrived as soon as the flowers opened, but some arrived a little too fast. As if they were just outside of the waves of energy that flow from the island. They waited for a moment in which they believed Jone's and his island were not fully aware. It took an insane concentration to listen and hear everything that happened on his Island, but he need not worry for his own abilities to do such things. Shion she spoke directly to him, and she was puzzled to something that had set foot onto the Isle. As Jones stood at his computer beside those who would fall in line with him, and stoke the flames of war if need be, he felt something crawl up his spine and nest just under his ear and beside his neck. Was a furry little creature Shion had sent him, from the base of the small creatures skull a long tendril sprouted and pierced Jones behind the ear.

A small shiver rocked through him as he could see what the creature had, a lone man it would seem strode up the beach and carried something with him that Jones knew all too well, swagger, swagger to woo any and all. It was a trait he enjoyed in himself as Gen, and hated in others. Something about the man sent flashes of many emperor types that he had seen over the eons his parasites had been alive, Adolf was one who was clearly hated but at the same time he knew what he could do with a smile and his voice....so would this man.

No Caption Provided

Jones stepped away from the computers and his men, Ronin had his own to deal with and Jones himself was happy for the man and Kiara. August just stood watching everything unfold, and Jones hoped he too would do something more than stand and watch, but that was the creature that he was an observer. Jones on the other hand, was far from simply an observer. As he walked he stepped out into the lush fauna of his island and disappeared into a bush and came out onto the head of the beach the unknown man had arrived onto. His hand covered in the sand at his feet, Jones scanned finding nothing about the man inherently alarming, but these were the types to be wary of, and he spoke his voice soft yet not one to be trifled with or even one the man would believe in its tone "Welcome, seems you took the scenic route here. Can I ask as to why or even how?" Jones gestured at the ocean as nothing could be seen nor heard for miles "I am curious, you smell of...Sand lots and lots of Sand. You have come far no?" Jones instinctively did not trust the man, but no one would tell it by his body. All in his head hidden behind walls that only a psychic could penetrate, this man was something not to trust that much was sure. Jones had not brought Roulette with him, something he never does, and that only meant one thing, this was not a greeting that was to end peacefully or at least...that is what Jones believed. Something inside hoped the man would if he was something that wanted to harm, would walk away today seeing everything and its power, but Jones knew better....today was the beginning of something big and something that was not going to end anytime soon.

Musa_Bashir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkchild:

No Caption Provided

Musa's muted posture was slow and composed, and in no real hurry it would seem to answer or even directly engage the island's creator. Instead the Beast of No Nation continued to coarse the sun kissed sand through his fingers while staring off towards the horizon.

"Tis always easiah to start o'vah dhen to rebuild what you have destroyed." With an arched brow and the slanted smile of Eden's original serpent the revolutionary cocked his head to finally look the new age face of redemption in the eyes. But still he had not answered Gen's questions.

"Tell me, Dakchild."Purposefully addressing the re-branded peace loving advocate by his more nefarious moniker. "Where did an engine of hate find dee inner beauty to birth something so majestic as dis? You. You do not deserve such dings. None you have brought here do."

Finally rising to his feet and whipping his hands clean with deliberate pause, he finally extended one and nodded. "But I suppose such is dee way of those in search of redemption, no? My name is Musa Bashir. And I would very much like to see more of your island paradise." he concluded with a grinned.

Ran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Ran
The infinite
The infinite

Human sacrifices where made at the alter of ghetto america's unheard people, so the boogie man returns. The Quiet Man arose at the nexus of his usual slumber spot in The Infinite. Otherwise known as The Bison Priest, a wrathful soul beset upon the world to carry out whelms from forgotten peoples and gods.

For a moment, The Quiet Man's awakening was a calm floating through the black void of The Infinite, and then in the blink of an eye, blood spill was curling up at the curve of his boots. He stood just a foot away from the left side a boy's corpse. And just a foot away from the right side of the corpse, a door to Alfada Waleuzla.

A swirling doorway, wrapped in vines like vegetation grown over the frame of paradise's window. This doorway hummed white noises of palpable promises to everyone in the surrounding park. So undiscriminating. So easily, all someone would have to do is walk through to explore the world beyond the ordinary, and here was this boy, cut short just a foot away.

The Quiet Man muses on what kind of heaven invited demons like him inside. Before the life of a second could pass, The Quiet Man hears a trigger pulled at his back and he dices it just as quickly in the swiftest sway of his blade. Behind the trigger awaited a gunman draped in white. Another priest of sorts. He swears heaven isn't meant for the animals. The Quiet Man swears he's gonna set this sh*t straight.

Next, an encore of blade work, more bloodshed, and the sinking ennui of violence begetting more violence.

No Caption Provided

The Bison Priest walks through the window into paradise. Although, he did not come to Alfada Waleuzla alone, because the Bison brought the boy with him.

There was a lot to take in. It is folly to create an Eden, if one has no use for snakes, The Bison concludes.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ran: @musa_bashir:

The snake of Eden had stepped onto his sands not once but twice on this day, he sensed the presence of a new arrival just as Shion had instantly. He was linked directly to her and the Island from the very moment he took a piece of Roulette powers and created Alfada. From the first spec of sand to the most recent flower to bloom, he felt it all and he knew men like them would come seeking information or the island itself. What he had not expected was Shion and her instincts to have evolved so swiftly in such a short amount of time.

No Caption Provided

Musa extended a hand to Jones calling back to his old ways with the name he had so grown to hate in the last two years, as he had Shion materialized covered in both sand and foliage she was brimming with anger and hate. Quickly she stepped between Musa and Jones the island around him coming to life and creatures stepping out from the bushes and sea. Jones placed a hand on her shoulder and spoke an unknown language "Duak va dicoium. Musa yn gei de ro kiot" [Stop this now, Musa is not to be harmed] and Shion took a step back looking to Jones as if he was making a mistake and nodded, Jones took her hand and brought it to his face and he touched hers. Energy flowed between the two and she calmed. She did not return to the Island but stepped back and allowed Jones to take Musa's hand and shook hard.

"I Jones have known beauty for years my new friend, I was not allowed to indulge in such things in the past, I made up for that by creating this amazing and elegant beauty you see now." Jones knelt down and plucked a flower and it transformed in his hand into a mirror, showing an image of the newest arrival "You wish to see what wonders Alfada has, answer me this...he one of yours Musa?" and with that he extended the mirror out to the Bashir to take and examine. As he did Shion stared with anticipation of anything, waiting for the worst to happen and ready to consume anyone she deemed a threat.

Musa_Bashir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ran: @darkchild:

An intense gaze surveyed the unexpected premiere of the island's sentient manifestation. With the captivating florescent hue of his optical brilliance brightly on display, Musa's eyes gradually shifted from right to left following a prolonged blink. But it was only after the island's varied assortment of atypical creatures - spectacles straight from the mind of Doctor Moreau - began to aggressively assemble, that the Beast of No Nation confidently smiled flashing his immaculate teeth with just a hint of aggrandized arrogance.

The island seemed mere moments away from buckin-up and making a move, of lighting a fuse and ringing the bell of war. Of attacking the Crown Unbeaten and in doing so, incurring a never ending blood vendetta between itself, and the Rogue Nation - the former Kwazulu Alcazar. With internal restraint, Musa fought against his petty nature to further provoke the rising tension and instead took the mirror and observed the masked man and his 'ward.'

"I am afraid, I do not." he said dismissively waving his left arm before scuffing and passively handing the mirror back. "Floral alchemy... most impressive."He spoke to Jones yet his focus, his attention, was centered on the island's symbiotic physical form.

No Caption Provided

For generations ago, the shamans of the Alcazar employed esoteric alchemy and Botanomancy to create the ritualistic means of augmenting the Bashir line's genetic supremacy.

As a result, he shared an appreciation for the mutated environmental enigma's before him. An almost sacred and religious discipline would guide his actions while in Eden.

"If you need to attend to your...new guests, by all means, go. I will stay heah and get to know your..companion. Perhaps she can show me more of dis magnificent creation of yours. Yes?"

Ran

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Ran

@darkchild@musa_bashir

The Quiet Man passes by with a nod.

No Caption Provided

The whites of his eyes recessed behind a demonic visage may give away how The Bison Priest sizes up the two men and the woman-thing. His head, tilted ever-so-slightly as he passed by, was racked with thoughts of possible kill shots on these bodies interspersed–uncomfortably–with visions of them all as children. Of course this leads to conflicting emotions within. Juxtapositions that sent anger, despair, compassion and guilt rushing at the door of the darkroom locked at the core of his makings.

He looks down at the boy in his arms. As death bleaches the black away from his cheeks, it also absorbs the sounds of Alfada Waleuzla gracing the Bison's ears. Death consumes the burning weight of having carried the child so far.

Death is no subtle mistress. And to return to the living is no small insult on her hospitality.

The Quiet Man has cheated on the nature of things. And here he was, a foul priest in paradise.

Black smoke bellowed from every crevasse of the Bison's mask. Now around a yard beyond the rest of the Alfada Waleuzla company, the Bison finally sees beyond the boy again. His feet on the grass. The dirt below the fauna that spoke to him. It whispered at the door of the darkroom within.

He set the boy aside and begun digging up a grave with reckless abandon for the perfect surface of paradise.