Mighty Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Mighty Magneto

Legend Reborn

Mighty Magneto, Legend, Myth by all accounts dead. But if so where was the body and how did he die. It was as if all traces of him had just disappeared. Sure there where those who tried to pretend to be him even those who wore his suit in honor of him. But no one really know what had happened to the once Lord of Evil.

Mighty Magneto had done many things upon the Vine and was once a great Leader. Some still today Speak of the VV only in hush tones for fear that it might raise again. But it was always spoken of with respect from those who truly know it. Magneto had made many friends and enemies throughout his time on The Vine. Enemies who would want to make sure the man stay dead. Which Magneto had always had a hard time staying dead.  Loyal Allies who would rather see him killing and destroying then doing nothing or being dead. Others who would simply like to use the man for their own benefit

So now people need something more they want answers so the search begins.

Unknown to anyone even Magneto’s adopted son Gambler something stirred deep below the ground. Something dark, evil and full of hate worked endlessly. A figure in the shadows could be seen sitting upon a mighty throne. The place was old very old, made by a race that had long left earth yet it was full of life. Automated life to be precise, the place was guard by thousands of human sized sentinels armed to the teeth.

The corridors seemed to go on forever and one could not tell one from the other. The maze was design to keep would be visitors out. It was also instill with many traps to welcome would be visitors it was clear its current resident did not want to be bothered.

(SO the basic Ideas is this give me a little history lesson your first post a Summary if you would of you relationship to Magneto and you current status. Then the search begins.

Please out of respect don’t post in the RPG until you have Permission from Myself,  Gambler, or DarkChild)

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By Darkchild

Darkchild and Magneto were always either at odds or in an obedience relationship; Darkchild always followed his orders to the tee. Even when the darkness had consumed him whilst he was one of the New Age Outlaws. Magneto met Darkchild for the first time, he ordered Darkchild to kill one of his teammates in order to be welcomed as on of the elite, to become a member of the Vine Villains. Darkchild did so blindly, without a second thought, he attacked his once good friend Cryo Wolf taking him down quickly he was about to deliver the killing blow when Last Arrow intervened. Stopping Darkchild cold in his tracks along with reinforcements from the NAO, Darkchild was defeated for the first time by Last Arrow, who would later become Sovereign Son. This was the first of the blindly obeyed orders that Darkchild performed in service to Magneto, many times he put himself before Magneto above all else. Dying once in an effort to save Magneto, then shortly after his revival, Darkchild was swooped up in a fight between two Vine Villains. Gambler and Final Arrow at one anothers throats, Magneto ordered Darkchild to stop them. He wanted their fight to end before it tore the entire Vine Villains complex to pieces, so Darkchild jumped in between the two. Becoming the target of both men's rage, they unleashed their full power on the weak minded Darkchild slaying him in one simple move.

But months later Darkchild would show he was beginning to turn from a lap dog into the alpha male he saw himself as; He challenged Magneto. To prove he was no longer the lap dog or the man to be ordered around, Darkchild fought Magneto. Being torn to pieces Darkchild still continued to fight even though he was rendered vulnerable, Magneto taking Darkchild's metallic skin using his power over metal. Darkchild plunged his fist deep into Magneto’s chest; the two lied dying in each others blood. It was not there end and soon they were once again on the same team the fourth incarnation of the Vine Villains but this time Darkchild was not to be trifled with. He was becoming his own vile monstrosity, the voices that once controlled him were gone and he was now known simply as Genesis every other persona was gone purged from his mind. These were the last times the two men would see one another, because after the debacle that was Magneto’s Civil War he disappeared into the ether. Everyone around the world thought and believed Magneto was dead, but something in the back of Darkchilds mind always knew he was still around and that one day he would return.

Lost in thought Darkchild hadn’t heard the beeping again, soon the red dot returned in the center of the computer screen, Darkchild froze the screen and zoomed in. Trying to find the location using the computer, but he couldn't pin point it. Getting frustrated he relies on his own telepathic powers, they were massive but he knew they were not omega level he simply hoped he could find the structure he was in. Searching hard he continued to come up with nothing, when suddenly he feels a tug at his cape. Looking down he finds his son “Dad? What are you doing up?” Darkchild looks from his son to the computer screen and he smiles wide. Lifting Jacobi up to the computer screen he points to it “Can you find that?” Jacobi looks to his father “I will need a little more than you pointing to a dot.” He says sarcasm dripping from his mouth, Darkchild glares at his son and enters his mind. Showing him memories of Magneto and images, soon Jacobi knew what he was looking for. His eyes rolled back into his head as he scoured the earth looking for Magneto. Jacobi held his head overcome with a headache, he slapped his father’s chest “You could of told me he had protection you ass!!” Darkchild chuckled forgetting about Magneto’s helmet he smiled asking his son “Where was the last place you saw before the wall went up?” Jacobi went to the computer and searched the globe finally locating it. Pointing to the map on the screen “There that’s the last thing I saw, it was a colossal complex within a jungle it seemed, don’t quote me father. But whatever is protecting him its alien.” Darkchild was amazed at his son, how at such a young age he could find where Magneto was or close to where he was. Darkchild patted his son on the head before setting him down “Go find the bastard.” Jacobi turned around and waved “Alright I’ll find ReEn.”

Soon ReEn arrived and found what Darkchild had been working on all night long, he was impressed that Darkchild would put so much thought into something that wasn’t wet an waiting to be filled. “What have we got here?” referring to the computer screen. Darkchild simply smiled “I’ve found him.” ReEnforcer never knew Magneto personally only the myth behind him “Whom are we speaking of?” Darkchild smiled a mad smile “Magneto, I finally found fa-…Magneto. Well we think we have, it could be an empty room but Jacobi thinks he found him, all we need to do is get there. He's surrounded by alien tech something I absolutely despise because it only brings bad luck.” (Reference to Light Wars) He walks out of the room “You coming? Let’s get going I want to return home before everyone awakes….” Darkchild walks out ReEnforcer stops him with his words “What makes you think Magneto will come with us, or even if we're the only ones to have found him?” ReEn looked perturbed “What gives you the idea we could persuade him into joining our cause?” Darkchild stops an turns on his heel towards ReEn “Why were going to give him land, this is in fact his home we took conquered.” ReEnforcer follows Darkchild asking quickly “What makes you think he will be happy with only a piece?” Darkchild smiles “We will get to that when we do, but I am no longer the whipping boy he once knew. I will crush him in an instant if he decides to act against us.” Darkchild continues down the hall towards the hanger. The hanger bay doors open to the night sky, Darkchild looks to ReEnforcer “Well you ready to meet our newest member?” ReEnforcer chuckles “Someone is sure of themselves.” With that the Emperor of Tenebrasque In and his First Lord take off into the skies.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By The_Ghostshell

The night air offered little comfort for the Aristocratic Assassin as he silently peered out over the Utopian capital from his European style bedroom balcony. His displaced thoughts miles beyond the radiating lights of the newly constructed metropolis and its ever expanding borders, affording archived memories long forgotten the opportunity to resurface, only mildly interrupted by the sleep filled purrs softly echoing from beyond the drapes. Seductively his Ninjan Queen, Sha, half draped with their recently purchased silk satin sheets, rested comfortably completely obviously to her husband's vexation. Their secret marriage had no doubt placed a heavier burden on her shoulders yet she remained unyielding in the face of adversity re-enforcing the fabled bond between the former friends, enemies, and now, unified royalty. But even her captivating beauty wasn't enough to break the Cajun free from his darkest fear fueled thoughts.

"Would you destroy all, just to kill me?"
Magneto's haunting last words assaulted the Cajun's consciousness as vividly as if the Master of Magnetism were in the room speaking them allowed. "Would you destroy all, just to kill me? Again and again the words slammed against the Living Legend's faltering psyche, "Would you destroy all, just to kill me?" Breaking the self-proclaimed King of Kings vaunted demeanor down with each dispassionate verbiage reducing him to a fetal position on the floor. Unable to maintain his composure the Charismatic Chameleon slipped further and further into his own self-induced madness until he was no longer able to contain it. "YES!!!!! I WOULD, I DID!!!!! I DID!!!!!!!!!" His outburst vaulting Sha from her slumber as she gracefully sprang from their bed ready for battle, only to find her husband deliriously rocking back and forth on back-splashed patterned tile. "Ssssh, ssssssh" she whispered, cradling his head in her arms in an attempt to sooth his derangement. "Talk to me Jean, whats wrong, whats happening?" her voice filled with concern and confusion. She had never witness the LeBeau Legacy in such a vulnerable state before. "I received a message from Queen's Halo today." pausing in an attempt to regain some semblance of mind. "She told me Science Branch recorded an electromagnetic disturbance on a scale.......dhey said dhey had never observed such a phenomenon." Puzzled, Sha questioned, "Jean, so what? What does it matter? What does this have to do with anything?"

Slowly, Gambler turned to face her ocean tinted eyes before responding, "Dhere is only one force......one, man, capable of generating such a magnetic disruption. And chere....I killed dat man years ago...."

ReEnforcer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By ReEnforcer

The hour was late, the subjects of Abyssus, fortress of the Crimson Legion of Tenebrasque In were slumbering. The First Lord however was not among them, the leader of the Crimson Legion found himself wandering the halls of La Citta Delle Tenebra, Capitol of Paese Di Tenebra and the stronghold of Darkchild, Emperor of the Country of Darkness. His feet knew where they were headed even if he didn't admit it to himself. In a few moments the Fire Lord entered a large nursery, the room was spacious and decorated with lovely flowers running along the walls. A black crib set in the middle of the room. Silence filled the air around ReEnforcer, focusing his hearing Remy was able to pick up the faint breaths of a sleeping child. ReEnforcer took three strides, stopping where he could gaze upon the infant. 

As he looked down at the child ReEnforcer's face was a mask, emotionless. However within the First Lord's emotions were at war. Kazan the demon possessing the body of Remy Rayner wished to wash his hands of the child, he could easily snap the puny humans scrawny neck but the man remembered what it was like growing up on the streets never knowing the love of a mother or a fathers protection. Remy had been watching the girl from afar, like her half brother her growth was accelerated although she was only a few weeks old she appeared to be at least a year old. Her mother had named her Glory, because her arrival was glorious and miraculous. ReEnforcer had seen the embers which burned in his own eyes mirrored in that of Glory's own. She was his daughter, consummated because of Kazan's agenda against the Dark Lord. 

"My Love." A voice said from behind the First Lord as Justice reached an arm around ReEn, placing her hand upon his muscular chest. "Beautiful isn't she." Justice said as the two lovers gazed upon their daughter. Justice's body grew tense against Remy "Darkchild knows Glory his your daughter." She said her voice breaking. "I'm aware." Remy replied and before he could think, he continued "Did he hurt you?" The tension in Justice's body slackened as she replied "No, I'm fine." They stood there for a long while just watching their child sleep. 

A shiver ran down ReEnforcer's spine jarring him from his contemplation, "Someone's coming." The First Lord stated. Justice quickly removed her hand placing some distance between the two of them, "You should go." She said, before she had finished Remy was through the door. Jacobi found him waiting in Darkchild's throne room, ReEnforcer was sure to keep the barriers in his mind strong the telepathy would gleam nothing from him. "My father wants an audience." The boy spat the words, ever since ReEnforcer had taught the child a lesson in invading someones mind, the two hadn't been on the best of terms. "Where is he?" Remy inquired, "His computer room." Cobi answered, yawning he drearily walked out of the room dead on his feet.

Feeling Darkchild's immense power ReEnforcer proceeded down one of the corridors in the south of the mansion. The First Lord found the Emperor of Tenebrasque In bustling about in a room full of computers, he was on a mission. A large LCD monitor hung on the wall, the monitor displayed a world map a red dot blinking rapidly somewhere in Southern China. "What have we here?" Remy asked gesturing to the monitor. "I've found him." Darkchild replied vaguely. "Whom are we speaking of?" ReEn asked, “Magneto, I finally found fa-…Magneto. Well we think we have, it could be an empty room but Jacobi thinks he found him, all we need to do is get there. He's surrounded by alien tech something I absolutely despise because it only brings bad luck.” Darkchild answers as he strides out of the room. "Magneto." Remy thought, the man was a legend. There wasn't a hero or villain out there who didn't know his name. "You coming? Let’s get going I want to return home before everyone awakes…." The Dark Lord calls to ReEnforcer, breaking his train of though. Without hesitating Remy falls into step behind Darkchild. “What makes you think Magneto will come with us, or even if we're the only ones to have found him?” Remy questioned, Darkchild's forethought. “What gives you the idea we could persuade him into joining our cause?” ReEn continued his questioning before DC could respond to the first inquiry. The Emperor stopped mid stride and turned to face ReEnforcer. “Why were going to give him land, this is in fact his home we conquered.” The Dark Lord answer's instantly, turning once more and continuing forward after the last word leaves his lips. “What makes you think he will be happy with only a piece?” Remy asks. “We will get to that when we do, but I am no longer the whipping boy he once knew. I will crush him in an instant if he decides to act against us.” Darkchild shurgged the question off, like Magneto presented no risk. 

ReEnforcer smiled, deep in thought as the two men entered the hanger bay. Magneto would be an excellent addition to the Empire, with him on board the possibilities were endless and if he didn't want to cooperate it would be amusing to see if Darkchild could back up his words and bring the Master of Magnetism to his knees. “Well you ready to meet our newest member?” Darkchild asked, his voice full of confidence. The two leaders of Tenebrasque In took to the air, a cloud of darkness beneath Darkchild's feet and a chariot of flames beneath ReEnforcer's. "So brother, who do you think we will encounter during this search for the Mighty Magneto?" ReEnforcer asked, "Surely their were others he was close to who would notice his return." "Jean Luc." The name escaped the Dark Lords lips, "Magneto is his father." Darkchild explained. "Gambler?" ReEnforcer thought, not much time had passed since he and Darkchild had danced across the decimated France. "So why would Magneto chose us over his son?" Remy inquired. "Let's just say the last time those two saw each other Magneto was thought dead by Gambler's hand." Darkchild replied. Shock broke through Remy's well conceived mask at this bit of insight. He knew Gambler wasn't one to be trifled with but he had dethroned perhaps the greatest villain the world had ever known. "He killed his own father." Remy said aloud. "He thought he did, but I knew different." Darkchild replied as the two passed over the deserts of Afghanistan. "Evil always survives." The Emperor said. 

"It's here!" Darkchild proclaimed. The two men touched down on a small island south of China, it looked to be covered in miles of dense forests. Making ground deep within the forests Darkchild and ReEnforcer avoided being seen by any tourists on the island. The minute they hit the dirt everything went to hell, the sound of dozens of energy beams charging filled the area around the two leaders of TI as the various sentinels activated upon their arrival. The colossal machines loosed their barrage of fire upon the intruders. Instantly Darkchild placed a barrier up around himself and ReEn, Remy wondered how much it annoyed the Dark Lord to be protecting the man who impregnated his wife. As the bombardment continued ReEnforcer charged at one of the automatons, manifesting a  large flaming sword he cleaved through the legs of the first, slicing another diagonally across the chest with the follow through of the attack. "We'll guess we found something." ReEnforcer yelled to Darkchild over the sound of the battle, he hoped they were the first ones looking for Magneto to make it to the island because if anyone was around it wouldn't be hard for them to locate Darkchild and ReEnforcer, launching an attack when they were distracted by the sententials.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By shanana

Sha’s look of bewilderment turned to concern; never in their storied history had she saw Gambler; humbled.   "Dhere is only one force......one, man, capable of generating such a magnetic disruption. And chere....I killed dat man years ago...." Her eyes darted around the room; looking for something metal. “Magnetic Disruption…?” whispered placing her eyes on a pipe that ran parallel with the walls out on the balcony.  Picking her husband from the floor and placing him; back on the side of the bed; she turned her attention to the pipe on the wall. Focusing her mind on the pipe; she extended her hand and tried to pull the pipe from the wall with her magnetism.   Raising an eyebrow; she glanced back and stared her husband in the face. “It’ doesn’t work”.

“I have to go…baby, but I’ll be back in the morning…” Sha said flying out the window; in her night clothes and speeding across the Utopian skyline to her office. It didn’t take long before the guards to take note to her presence, as she didn’t enter the building gracefully. Heading deep down into the Depths of the “Echo” center her Mother and Countless other L.O.V.E officials stood place; watching a bunch of data readings on computer screens.

This building was key; although she did a good job at making sure Gambler didn’t know it was here; it was needed. While Gambler had control of all of Africa; she didn’t trust any of his confidants, so she was creating her own; her own personal army to help secretly protect Utopia.   “How long…” Sha said with her voice breaking gripping her mother by the wrist. “HOW LONG BEFORE THEY’RE READY!” Sha screamed; her sonic filled voice sent an unsettling boom through the building causing a minor tremor.   “Maybe…Six to Eight Weeks…why what’s wrong?” Gwen said looking at Sha; trying to search Sha’s face for an answer.

“He’s coming to kill my husband…; I need those things on-line immediately…” Sha said running her hands through her goldenrod hair. “Who’s coming to kill him?” A scientist asked; who was still on the edge about the quiver that was going through the structure.

“Mighty Magneto…” Sha said. His name drew and instant reaction from Gwen; but apparently the name meant nothing to the scientist. “Who?”

“A long time ago; I was scared and weak, I was an emotional wreck; I think Chaos is what attracted Magneto to me; as he really came from nowhere; within a few weeks…I was a member of the Vine Villians; Magneto always told me that Gambler was sly, and shady to sneaky to be trusted; something I would find out on my own; however once Magneto was killed everything for the Vine Villians fell apart and we all went our separate ways.  

“Excuse me killed?”   The scientist asked again, drawing some anger from Sha. “What the hell is this an interrogation!?”  she snapped but finished anyway.

“Magneto…is Gambler’s adoptive father… and ages ago Gambler killed him; but there was no body…no trace, no evidence…we just took Gambler’s word for it…”

“Magneto; was like your mentor…and you turned around and married the guy he not only warned you about, but killed him?” the scientist said; his remark was not welcomed by the Ninjan Queen as she balled her fist up and stormed right towards him. “If you know what’s good for you; you’ll shut your damn trap and get these androids online…and just know that if you ever speak to me like that again, I will hurl your puny ass into Saturn’s rings!”   Gwen got between her daughter and the man; and requested that Sha to go and cool off.  “I’m going home…” she said exiting the elevator. “I’ll save you Jean…” she said trying to dispel the images of her husband drapped in the fetal position from her mind. “I’ll save you.” 

Mighty Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Mighty Magneto

Present Day 

The upper defenses where simple more of an alert old sentinels that had been created long ago. Which where now alerting that it was beginning they had started to come. As was planned small skirmish teams would advance first followed by larger teams from above re-entering the earths atmosphere and attacking those intruders down below. The first sentinel team from above was closing in on there current target the first wave unleashed a disruptor blast aimed directly at there targets. Second wave fired missiles behind the blast seconds apart. Both waves then speed up to enter the fray. Already large explosions could be heard coming from the ground forces unleashing artillery.  Trees crashed down as the Larger Sentinels  began awaking and joining into the battle. There was a mix of Sentinels up top now the large traditional sentinels and the smaller more agile sentinels. Soon All would know something was going on here but what was yet to be determined.

Many Years Ago

Deep in the island at the bottom of a now inactive volcano rested a temple. The natives to the Island used it once to worship their gods unknowing what it really was. Its current resident discovered it many years ago after finding shelter on the island. The Natives feared him and tried to kill him. He quickly showed them the error of their ways tearing several of them apart body parts flying everywhere. He was careful only to use the power he needed for effect the natives after that point worshiped him as a god and he used them to gain access to the temple.  When he first walked into the place there was nothing to be impressed about it was old with out doubt but no clues as to who built it plain walls. There where not even carvings in the walls. All plain but an Alter in the center. Upon the alter was stains of blood where sacrifices had been made. He quickly learned they had only ever offered animal sacrifices. The man studied the thing for a long time trying to learn its secrets the ancient language unknown to him. He discovered that the entrance he was looking for was under the alter. he tried to destroy the alter to move it but nothing seemed to have effect protected by some mystical force. After many nights of studying he gathered several of the natives together 6 to be more precise. He then killed them each upon the alter these men and women who had wronged no one quickly bleed to death upon the alter.

The Alter shifted and aloud cracking sound could be heard through out the temple. Under the alter a stair case was unveiled the man slow walked down the stairs that seemed to go on forever. He then entered into a tunnel which quickly turned into a labyrinth tunnels going this way and that. He walked for hours attempting to find his way all the tunnels where the same nothing was different. He tried leaving a trail he tried marking the walls but when he turned around everything would be gone and the walls would still be the same. He Reached out manipulating the Magnetic waves trying to sense a path. Whether from luck or skill the man finally found his way into a great hall. Here was the start of what he had been looking for all around him where monitors and screens information scrolling down them.

He started his work focusing his powers making himself strong he found a machine that allowed him to tap into parts of himself he had never done before. The technologies there also helped with his next step creating the beings he would use to creat his new army. These Cyborgs where like nothing else he had ever formed part mutant part machine all hatred. He had been secretly gathering power for so long now kidnapping those who hardly ever know they had powers and using them for his experiments. All the natives of the Island died quickly after the man had what he needed using them to continue his goals. Mutating their DNAs to create strong more powerful beings. His Cyborg Sentinels quickly became his favorite pass time. Their enhanced superhuman powers mad for very impressive beings.  He used nano technologies to create Sentinels that could repair themselves.

In the great hall sat a large throne the man had used it as it reminded him of days passed. He was no longer the same man and was sure he never would be that man again. Behind the throne was located another long hall this one lead to an arena it was here he began mastering his powers beyond anything he thought possible. He could not harm the walls or ceiling and floor no matter how hard he tried he chalked it up to the place. Which he quickly learned was simply healing it self so fast you couldn't see the damage. At the other end of the Arena he found a door which to his luck had been left open a dead hand holding what he would later learn was a key to the door a simple chip about six inches long.held it open. Inside what he saw next amazed him liquid metal filled the entire room he waved his hand creating an opening. He slowly floated over the liquid metal which shined silver no other light was in the room yet the metal it self seems to glow. he entered a larger room that was also filled with the same metal he created himself a home here held together with Magnetic force. Everything was the metal bed desk all flowed together as one he was finally home.

Present Day

He knew they would come some day for him in fact others had already tried searching for the man with out much success, but finally someone was getting close. He could feel their presence yet he doubt in this place anyone would be able to feel his.  Already assassin groups of sentinel Cyborgs had been sent out to greet strong heros that might oppose him. He also sent a little something to an old friend nothing to dangerous a few sentinels large enough to make an impact would be heading towards Gambler at this very moment. With  message in latin carved on to the plate metal of their chests.

"Acta mortalia deos numquam fallunt." 
  "alea iacta est"

mortal actions never deceive the gods,  The die has been cast

The dark figure still covered in shadows walked down a long corridor the walls them self forming to his will. The figure's steps never seems to make contact with the ground it simply hovered over. He cleared his head as he walked into the arena floating high above the ground.

"The Piece are in Place"
shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By shanana

Many years ago.

They were laying siege to the castle; Mobb Deep and The Hell Fire Club not on a united front; Renegade Lantern and Gambler had attacked for different reasons; however the main focus of this concentrated blitzkrieg was to put an end to the reign of the Vine Villians. Inside this castle; was Trauma, Aztek the Lost, Mighty Magneto,   Warsman, Dreadnaught, Vlad and a young Ziccarra Liafador; the Vine Villians did all in their power to put down the assault; however they failed; The VV crumbled and those who survived went their separate ways. It was the first time the “world’s most key people” were in the same place. RL, Gambler, Magneto, Morte, Wars, Tlieso, Arrow and to Sha at that point these people were   either hated enemies or mentors; most she would end up siding with as her time progressed but at this point in her young life, it was a turning point.

She learned that if she was going to survive in this world; she needed to be the one making the moves; not the one taking the orders.  She spent a brief moment in the Hell Fire Club and then teamed up with her mother to create an institution of her own…L.O.V.E

Presently

With the “Capital of the world” 20,000 leagues under the sea; the world had been hit with a huge financial blow; on top of that Darkchild and Remy; had been waging war against the likes of Omega Justice and the Champions of Peace; the world seemed as if Christ had broken the first seal. There was a certain; Erie presence that seemed to have stalled on Utopia this day; many in the masses below her had not felt it, but she knew exactly what it was from. Her original position of fear had long faded; her heart now thumped with a fueled passion to locate the whereabouts of Magneto.   Her Magnetism was going to be key; the Earth’s North and South poles were the biggest forces of Magnetic energy on the planet; so anytime; she needed to find Magnetized object; she just located where the pull was headed.   “For too long, I’ve waited for this peace…I won’t let it end so abruptly”.

Removing her Sethosphere; which also acted as a cell phone; she called back to Gambler; to let him know she’d be leaving the country doing some investigating.  Pushing her palms outward behind her back, she fired her sonic energy and took off into the atmosphere; she didn’t have super speed but this was just as effective; allowing her to break the sound barrier. Earth politics, was still trying to unravel what the hell happened to New York; the UN was watching Gambler closely; Sha felt like they would soon placing sanctions of Utopia for its production of the Black Vibranium; However the “King and Queen” wasn’t worried because she played her role as the Queen of the planet Ninjeta;   It’s returned seemed almost fated, as if it were God’s wedding gift to the married couple.   Ninjeta was smaller than Earth; which is why it appeared in the Earth’s atmosphere as if it were a satellite; despite its size it housed more than 13 billion Ninjans; most with the capabilities of Sha;   in a meeting with the Prime Minister of Brittan, the Queen openly stated that her whole planet was a weapon of mass destruction.

She couldn’t fathom why she was even thinking about War; it had to be her lust to protect those whom she cared for; or maybe Utopia was indeed changing her like Sarah Lockhart had warned it was; Sha saw Magneto as a threat to Utopia; and as a hero she needed to neutralize that threat.

The flight was peaceful; but that brought no Solace to the Ninjan Queen, something was up; her suspicion was confirmed by the sound of her sethosphere. {Darkchild Lord, of France 20 Kilometers off, data suggest, Darkchild is an Omega Level…} Sha cut the device off, she had battled DC before; she knew what he was capable of. Her sethosphere was like a “Pokedex” of sorts, it logged everyone Sha had ever worked (Or fought) with into its data banks and then gave her updates on them through use of the internet.

From High in the Ionosphere, her Ninjan Keen sight caught what appeared to be a battle between sentinels and DC. “Hmmm Remy’s here as well” Sha said with a smirk.   “Landing on that island and trying to Navigate through the forest is one thing…however…” her eyes quickly turned red; that old devilish rush came storming through her body as she forced herself down towards the island still following the heavy “scent” of Magnetic energy.   As she got closer she pushed her feet outwards; while pushing her hands upwards whilst firing her Sonic energy. The acted like “Rockets” the Ninjan Queen plowed right into the island; causing a massive quake to spread out across the area. Huge plumes of dirt and debris filled the area; long with flames from the Sentinels she had landed on.

The smoke began to clear; as the crimson red eyes of the Queen broke through the dirt; a smile on her face with her hands folded. A thin light shield protected her from the cannon fire of the still standing sentinels are she placed her main focus on Remy and DC.

“Now Now boy’s let’s see those passports.” She said  pushing her hands back firing sonic energy at both of them, She knew that a fight with the both of them was nearly suicidal but the action would undoubtedly flesh out Magneto.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Darkchild

Darkchild smiled wide as Remy began to unleash his powers upon the overwhelmed Sentinels, they were not up to par with either of the two men. Adequate technology was not given to them upon their creation and Magneto had not given the thought of his most trusted solider coming to him in such a way, nonetheless bringing a man who was on his level of sheer power. ReEnforcer tore through the sentinels like they were butter, even the stronger Sentinels were destroyed in mere minutes as Remy attacked with his powers. Darkchild too was no shy man as he leaped into the air tackling one of the Sentinels, bringing the behemoth to the ground he leaped onto its face and slammed his own forehead into its face. His body was barely the size of its nose but the force he slammed with caved in the massive robot. Its face obliterated with one fell forceful slam he continued onwards. Following the faint energy he was picking up.

His own magnetic powers were almost tracking Magnetos, as Darkchild oh so many years ago absorbed Magnetos powers right from his living body. He remembered touching his palm to his surrogate father’s face, feeling the tremendous power as he absorbed it, it was then that Darkchild began his quest for ultimate power. Feeding off such power completely overwhelmed the then dog of his master, now he is the epitome of power. Within his finger tips he has the power to corrupt and destroy, something Magneto always wished upon his followers. “The power to corrupt and destroy is something we mall should strive for.” HE told Darkchild once. Now he truly has mastered this quote taking every power he ever wanted as his own, he is lost in thought as a Sentinel of high class sneaks up behind Darkchild. Raising its hand it unleashes a blast of unknown energy, it washes over Darkchild in a blinding light that explodes. A small cloud falls over the jungle as the Sentinel surveys its attack “Target….Target…..” The behemoth scans its surroundings looking for Darkchild only finding a shred of cloth. Reaching down it lifts the cloth and scans it “Target Darkchild……neutralized….focusing on Target ReEn…” Darkchild screams a mighty battle cry as he leaps up from behind the Sentinel thrusting his whole arm deep into the mighty robots back. His fist coming out of its chest he grips onto one side an thrusts his other arm into the same whole gripping the other side, and with a strong pull he rips the Sentinel in half.

Electricity sparks as the robot attempts to repair itself “Beginning Self Repair.zzt” IT echoes. Darkchild hovers over the robot anger filling his eyes as he holds what remain of his suit. The remodeled Magneto suit left to him its cape tattered an torn; it is covered in scorched marks. Darkchilds eyes fill with red energy as he fires beams from his eyes enveloping the Sentinel, suddenly the Sentinel explodes as Darkchild rants “This was a gift from long ago you damn remodeled can opener!!” Kicking its remains he walks back to ReEnforcer and notices another energy signature closing in fast…faster than he had seen. He knew this energy, his eyes narrowed as he turned to the loud thud as the person giving off the energy lands. Dust and debris fly past both of them as Darkchild turns fully around to see the person he halfway smiles to her as he speaks “Sha….so good to see you.” He sniffs the air and his smile turns into an inquisitive one as he continues “You reek of Cajun, did you...No…really? I thought you were of a higher class than that.” He notices her body tense as she was preparing to attack “To think that Gambler could bring such a woman of class to such a low level. To that of a common whore….” Her hands thrust forward unleashing a high velocity sound blast that sends Darkchild backwards. Pushing against the attack he steps forward once, the air slicing into his skin.

Curiosity sets in, something that was Darkchilds one great weakness. He lifted his leg and then slammed it down rocking the earth beneath their feet hoping to toss Sha around slightly.

“Such a Regal woman, one who led the VV to lower herself to such a level. What are you his concubine now?” Noticing something off about Sha his eyes widened and his mouth dropped “No it’s more….your you’re….” Darkchild couldn’t stop smiling as his palms began to glow then darken “You’re his aren’t you? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Oh this is rich.” Turning to ReEn “Remind me when we get home to send Gambler a basket, because this…this is just too much. He deserves such a nice reward, he found himself a high class whore now.” Darkchild couldn’t stop laughing and even in laughing he attacked. Launching blasts of Darkness at Sha following the darkness with hellfire.

Last_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#10  Edited By Last_Guardian

Roughly 23 Hours Ago...

Obi Wan Kenobi walked in from the unusually chilly southern California weather and into the warm embrace of his favorite sandwich shop.  Two years...it had been two years since he last walked in here and eaten one of the delicious sandwiches that were named after him.  The moment the young Jedi walked into the shop the place erupted.  Away from home for so long, people were starting to believe that the Jedi was dead.  In the middle of the commotion and happiness, Obi's eyes met a plaque on the wall.  It read "Obi Wan Kenobi, The True Guardian Angel of The City of Angels" in big gold letters.  A picture of the Jedi hung beside the plaque.  It was one he had taken the first time he had come here.  Obi's eyes quickly teared up.  In that very moment, the young man realized just how much his city truly loved its hero.  This was home; not just Earth, America, California, or even Los Angeles but this; this sandwich shop in the middle of this sprawling metropolis, was his home.  

He looked around, teary eyed at many of the old patrons that were still there.  The people took turns hugging their prodigal son as an old familiar voice yelled from behind the counter.  "So whatdya like? The "Sloppy Jedi", The "Use The Fork", or how about the ol' "Mind Trick."  Obi chuckled and leaned in towards the man.  "Surprise me."  The scent of ham and bacon filled the shop while Obi took time to talk to his old friends.  Suddenly, just as he was getting settled, The Jedi felt an sickening feeling deep in the pit of his stomach.  The intergalactic knight hurriedly stood up, his voice conveying shock and awe, much to the surprise of those around him.  I...I sense a..disturbance...in The Force."  Obi's quip was met with hearty laughs from the jovial crowd who wrongfully mistook this to be a joke.  After all, Kenobi rarely, if at all, said anything so blatantly cliche.  The people's laughs gradually became forced and nervous until they finally stopped as they saw their hero not laughing along with them.  

"Carlos, hold that sandwich for me, I gotta go." He looked at the crowd who were still joyous from the emotional high he had provided them. "Sorry people, well catch up later, I promise."  Obi slapped a ten dollar bill onto the counter and before Carlos was able to refuse it, the Jedi had rushed outside.  Kenobi grabbed his old WAL communicator and pressed a button as he brought it up to his mouth.  He spoke in a hushed but urgent tone, "We Are Legend, this is an emergency, meet me at the WAL Headqua..." Obi stopped mid-sentence as he remembered that We Are Legend, the team that had been like a family to him and which he was so accustomed to calling in these type of situations was no more.  He lowered the communicator and began putting it in his pocket when he heard a voice reply back through the communicator;s speakers. 

"Obi Wan Kenobi...this is Big Whitey."  

"Big whitey? You couldn't come up with a better name than "Big Whitey," Prof?"  

"Fine..The Professor here.  What exactly is this emergency you speak of?"  

"I...I'm not really sure.  Something very bad is either happening right now or is going to happen soon."

"Funny you say that, Obi.  I have an experimental spy drone flying off the coast of China right now.  Well...had.  There seems to have been some kind of massive electrical outburst coming from an island close by.  It totally overloaded the drone's sensors.  I haven't been able too establish a signal with it since then."  

"Prof, can you send me the last registered coordinates, please."  

"Yes...and I'll be sending you some back up too." 

"I already told you, your robots are glitchy and unreliable, they'll only slow me down." 

"No, no...I was thinking someone much, much friendly and furry."   

Obi laughed as he responded.  "Cool..send him along, I'll need all the help I can get.  I've never really felt like this before." 

4 Hours Ago...

A small wave splashed into Obi Wan Kenobi and wet his armor.  Obi yelled at his new "backup," Acedawg, and ordered him to calm down.  The powerful Xantroan dog had not yet finished his training and Obi was unsure how helpful he would be on this mission but he was sure about one thing:  packed into the Acedwag's small frame was an incredibly powerful weapon, just itching to be unleashed.  If this new threat was truly as bad as he was Obi was inferring it to be, this dog would be a welcome ally.  The Jedi sped towards the coordinates the The Professor had sent him on his heavily modified swoop bike, hovering just a few inches over the cold, unforgiving water of the East China Sea, Acedawg flying speedily by his side.  As he approached the coordinates, the feeling of impending doom became more and more palpable.  Through The Force, Obi had always been able to feel when bad things were about to happen but this was definitely the worst it had ever gotten. 

The island came into view.  It was dark and covered by a thick forest.  Reaching the shore before the Jedi, the superpowered dog landed on the cold sand of the shore.  Obi then reached it a few seconds after the dog.  He noticed the dog was extremely unneasy.  He was looking into the forest and growling, a growl that was getting louder and more threatening by the second.  "Ace? you alright, boy?" As soon as the words left his still agape mouth, the dog raced away towards the forest.  "Acedawg!" Obi yelled after him until the dog ran out of view and became shrouded in the forest's darkness.  "Stupid dog."  Obi muttered to himself, regretting bringing him along.  The Jedi pulled out his WAL communicator and looked at the screen.  It had been modified by The Professor to also act as a locator for Acedawg.  Kenobi observed the red dot on the LCD screen which was moving at a in incredible speed into the forest.  At the drop of a dime the dot representing Obi's furry partner stopped dead.  The Jedi's interest was piqued as he wondered if maybe the dog had found something important.  All of a suddden there was a great explosion that emanated from somewhere inside the forest.  Acedawg was thrown from wherever the violent blast had occurred was flung all the way back to the beach and into the Jedi.

Trying to regain his composure, Obi got up and took the dog's limp body in his arms.  Acedawg whimpered as he was placed down on the sand.  An angry look came upon the Jedi's face as he began walking towards the direction of the explosion to find out what had happened.  Before he could make it into the forest, however, the ground under him began shaking violently.  Obi heard the cracking of the trees in front of him and saw as they fell with great force.  Clouds of dust were picked up all around him and the area was covered by a thin haze.  Through the haze, a powerful beam of energy slammed into the young hero and propelled him backward and into the ground.  As the dust cleared, Kenobi could see three huge figures approaching him slowly.  The almost inaudible hum coming off the figures revealed that these were some kind of machine.  The metal guardian in the middle raised its large robotic arm towards the Jedi and reveleaed it's palm that shined with a burning light, without warning a blast sprung forth from the monster's hand and towards the Jedi.  Obi reflexively set up his TK Force field and shielded himself from the powerful blast.  The two other sentinels then also raised their arms and joined in on the attack.  The force field almost gave way, but as Obi got up and regained his footing, it was strengthened.  Kenobi began yelling as he struggled to keep his shield up against the metal colossus' concussive blasts.  Finally letting out one last dose of strength, Obi sent a wave of TK forward and towards the sentinels.  The three machines were taken aback but only the one one the right fell crashing to the floor.  Holding his fist out, Obi concentrated a bubble of telekinteic energy around it.  Letting out another strong cry, the Jedi jumped high into the air, a feat that was further assisted by The Force.  Obi sent his telekinetic energy covered fist straight into the lifeless, robotic face of the sentinel and sent the large enemy crashing into the ground.  The impact from his TK fist attack dented the sentinel's metal but was unable to break through it.  With his right hand, Obi reached toward his belt and unclipped his lightsaber. As he moved his thumb towards the deployment button, a blazing green light sprang forth from the hilt and ignited the night sky.  Obi plunged his weapon deep into the sentinels face and began tearing it apart, revealing the bundle of wires and panels under it.  He enjoyed the crunch of the lightsaber meeting the cold metal and gleefully continued until he was interrupted.

"TARGET ACQUIRED," a metallic voice dronned behind him.  

A sentinel pointed his beam at the young Jedi and was ready to blast him.  Obi had no time to turn and deploy his force field.  So early in the mission, he was already done.  Fortunately for the Jedi, however, Obi's backup had regained full strength.  Rushing from behind the sentinel, the superpowered dog shot through the machine's back and out of its chest.  The dog then flew towards Obi and picked him up by the collar, flying him to a safe position as the delayed explosion of the sentinel rocked the beach under them.  Gasping for breath, and trying to regain his composure, Obi whispered into the dog's ear, "good boy, good Acedawg now put us back down..please."

The Jedi and the dog touched back down on the ground and observed all the destruction around them.  Acedawg sniffed the smoke-filled air and once again regained his alertness.  Obi could hear more trees crashing and more humming coming his way.  The Jedi knew that this had only been the tip of the iceberg. This island was not as lonely as he originally thought, that much was evident.  The intergalactic hero, reached down with his left hand and unclipped his other lightsaber.  He concentrated for a moment and had Acedawg stand close to them.  Obi focused on trying to immerse both he and dog in The Force, a practice that would render them invisible to any kind of technology or psychic power.  With both sabers in hand, the Jedi now stealthily ran into the forest alongside his furry partner.  He was sure he'd meet more trouble, but this time, he would surprise them.
The WeatherMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#11  Edited By The WeatherMan

A man dressed in black robes was walking deep into a forest, away from all civilization. He was wearing a light backpack with a few miscellaneous items. He continued to cautiously look around everywhere, making sure that no people nor animals were following. He was walking across the forest for quite some time, backtracking his own trail and making sure to lose any pursuers if he had any.
   "...Always making me do the crappiest tasks... Bastard probably isn't even alive... Sending me all the way out here..." He rumbled under his nose, while panting heavily as thick beads of sweat rolled down his curved nose. He finally stopped and took in a deep breath, lifting the backpack off his shoulders and setting it on the ground. He seemed to have come to a clearing amongst the thick growth of trees and plants. He looked around once more, making sure that he was indeed quite alone. The bleak silver glow of the full moon slow rolled over the tall branches of the trees, illuminating the lonely man like a spotlight on a theater stage. He unzipped his backpack and began to take out the contents, placing them on the forest floor. He began to draw complex images and symbols, most of which he had no idea of their meaning, following the instructions written on a notebook. After ten minutes, he had finally finished. He stood in the middle of everything that he had managed to draw and began to intricately place objects that were foreign to his knowledge, following more instructions in his notebook.
   "Do I really need to cut myself?"  He bickered out loud, but not even the crows that flew nearby would listen, as they had left already sensing of what was to come. He gasped as he cut open his palm and blood began to trickle onto the symbols. He waited for a few moments, but nothing had happened.
   "This is really, really stupid... Why would he send me..." And then it happened. The symbols on the ground lit up in a bright crimson color and all of the objects were swallowed  by them, including the blood. The man's eyes widened, becoming the size of dinner plates as he stood there with a gaping mouth. Suddenly, he saw a dark, bony hand stick out from the ground, gripping the edge of the glowing portal that formed. It gripped it tightly and then a dark and sinister shape followed, majestically rising out of the ground and towering far above the cowering man.
   "You dare summon me?!" His voice seemed to come from everywhere and nowhere at once, ringing inside the man's panicking mind like a funeral bell. 
   "I...I have a message... f-fr-from Ma-Mag..." His face became pale as the chilling cold that came from the figure seemed to burn right through his bones.
   "Ah... This is interesting... What is it?!" 
   "He wants you to join him...He gave me the coordinates..."  
The man barely managed to move, stretching his hand slightly forward, clasping the notebook. He couldn't notice as the human side of The Weatherman grinned as he read it.
   "Magneto... What are you planning?" The Weatherman pondered as he flew up towards the sky, but not before stealing the soul of the cowering man.

talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 18

#12  Edited By talon_x23

“Laura where are you going?” she could hear her roommate Blair’s voice in her ears as her fingers slid upon the door knob. The teen mercenary glanced back with an annoyed expression upon her face as she raised her brow with no reply. “Sheesh…fine forget I asked” CPG wined raising her arms as she rolled her eyes. A devious smirk curled upon her lips as Talon slid through the door and walked down the apartment corridor, gun in bag, dagger in boot this was just an average day. She was dressed in a tight fitting leather outfit one which she would wear on Shadow Squad Missions, it was a second skin to her and made moving in tight situations simple. When getting outside she felt the light breeze fluster her hair as she brushed it out of her face. Making her way to the jet hanger of Champions Island, she kept her eyes in front of her, avoiding eye contact.

On reaching the hanger bay she chose her, and got herself comfy. Starting the engine and thrusters it was only a matter of moments before she was soaring above the crystal clear ocean below her. Her emerald eyes were cast out in front of her as a deep sigh escaped her pastel lips. On returning to Champions of Peace, after the admittance of being the carried to Darkchild’s heir she had gained the cold shoulder. No that she expected anything else, deception was a mere tool that she handled perfectly and lying to those she cared about was only another thing the emerald assassin could do with great ease. Yet in truth the only reason she stayed a hero, stayed part of Champions of Peace was for the fact that the man she loved was there, War Killer and he needed her.

Though as she continued locked with in her nostalgia, the jets scanners began picking up an on coming object. Her jade eyes dashed to the screen as she was able to locate vessel, of unknown origin flying straight toward her. Adding more power to thrusters she sped forward, not sure how to react. But the thing pursued her constantly. Eventually not wanting to play cat and mouse, she turned on the cloaking device and hovered a few feet above the water. For a few moments there was scanning silence, as the ship that was there just a moment ago seemed to instantly disappear.  Seconds turned into minuets as finally the young hero let out a deep sigh running her hands through her hair.

“You’re paranoid Laura.” She whispered but just then an uncomfortable beeping could be heard emanating from the screen. On realizing what it was she put power to thrusters and put it on manual steering as she made the ship cut a sharp right flying higher into the sky. The clouds and ocean below became a large blur as she activated weapons system. “What the hell…” she whispered as her screen to a back view of what fired at her, it was a humanoid appearance but was at least 5 times the normal size of a person. With powerful metal exterior and hulking appearance she knew exactly what it was. It was a Sentinel, but not the previous model she had battles it was something else, either really really new or old she couldn’t tell, but what she did know was that she was miles away from land, the communication systems were not working, and she was not a good pilot.

Swerving the jet so that she was facing it she watched as it approached her with lightning speed. She didn’t have time to think, and getting trigger happy she unleashed an energy attack that to her dismay was counted with the metal beings own beam that broke through hers. Spinning the jet right her wing tale was grazed slightly but no major damage. Breathing heavily she raised her hand recording a message out to Champions. “Champions, this Talon I am currently engaging what appears to be a Sentinel, with this recording you’ll have my location, I need assistance.” With that done she made beacon that would relay the message to any nearby craft now she set her sights on taking down this body of bolts. Her eyes focused on the screen she scanned the area realizing that this thing was able to cloak not only its appearance, but the residual energy trail it gave off was undetectable.

A sitting duck in the middle of the open Laura waited for the thing to show itself, in the meanwhile she prepared herself. And just like clockwork she could a trio of heat sensitive missiles flying toward her; obviously this metal beast didn’t want to show itself. Gaining her hands on the controls once more she went higher into the atmosphere her eyes focused on a formulation of cumulonimbus cloud covering. She did this in hopes that the cloud cover would shade her location, and the lightning bolts would disrupt its missiles. For the upper hand Talon popped the clear glass roof of the jet exposing her body to the hash icy winds in the higher altitude. Using her feral like senses she was able to pick up the metallic scent hovering somewhere north east of her. Taking her shot in the dark she set a duo of missiles aimed for that general direction to delay explosion, since her intentions were not to hit it for she knew it was impossible, but force it out of hiding now that was doable.  

Sweat dripped off her forhead as her hair was thrown across by the stormy wind. Lightning flashed toward her right her eyes darted to the left as her sense detected motion. Clutching the thrusters, ready to send the jet forward she waited for the appointed opportunity. The missiles soared paired together until finally colliding in a large explosion. The cloud cover was pushed out of the way as the smoke swiftly subsided to reveal the Sentinels location. “Got you…” she whispered with a devious smile curling upon her lips. Pushing forward the jet flew toward the beast, as she aimed two more missiles directly toward it before with lightning precision she fired. At that moment her vessel reversed backward so that the wave of shock from the impact would not damage her own craft.

Like clockwork the Sentinel was shattered into millions of pieces as it scattered across the air, in one large ignition. But her success was disillusioned as from behind her a ray of energy was unleashed, flying blind Laura cut power, instantly causing the jet to drop toward the ocean waves. Clutching the her safety belt her whole body was exposed to the harsh change if climate as she dropped several hundred feet in the air. Holding her breath she grabbed the wheel as she pulled it toward her attempting to thwart her fall. “Come on dang it!?” she shouted as finally the engine started and the jet regained momentum. Breathing heavily she turned herself around to attempt and get a lock on her other opponent, suspecting it to be another Sentinel.

Looking on her radar not wanting to take any chances, she flew onward hoping to have lost whatever it was back there in the cloud cover. As her plane swiftly flew just hovering above the crystal clear waters of the Indian Ocean her confidence dropped as she noticed another bogy on her screen. Tired of playing these games, she activated the breaks as she swerved her air craft a full 180 degree turn attempting to face her opponent. But as she waited she notice once again the thing left radar detection, and once more she was a sitting duck. Her hands shaking and breathing shallow she kept her gaze straight ahead of her, excepting any minuet to see the beast. “Come on…where are you?” she said biting her lower lip before letting out a deep sigh.

It all happened so quickly within seconds, the red bogy returned, but it was right above her. Thinking fast the young assassin burst forward but not quick enough to avoid the metal beast from ripping off her right wing. Now badly out of balance not seeing an alternative option she quickly scanned the surrounding perimeter and to her luck was able to locate a small island off the coast of China. It was a long stretch but angling herself she prepared to gain a few miles distance of swimming by falling. Eventually now only feet away from the ground Laura initiated her ejection yet without a parachute. With her body now falling a few feet in distance from the jet, she used War Killer’s shield that she had brought with just in case to angle her fall. As the wind ricocheted off it, it propelled her several feet from the jet hoping that she would not be caught up in the explosion.

The blast sent the debris of her jet  hurling toward her, and as it did, she shifted the shield into her hand clasping it tightly so not to get impaled. Finally now free falling in the air she angled her legs and the shield of the Star Spangles hero at the right degree that her impact would be narrowed. Nevertheless as her body  touched down upon the sandy beach her right let snapped under the pressure as well as her left. Breathing heavily and with her arms as support she rooted the Shield in the sand as she used it to support her, in her attempt of sitting upward. With her midnight clocks hanging over her face she could feel her healing factor already compensating for the pain. As tried to move she picked up that same metallic scent as her oppose from the skies touched down. It towered over her immensely and after her crash landing she had no chance of fighting that thing and winning.

Sliding her hand through the straps on War Killer’s shield she prepared to fight anyway. But then out of the corner of her eyes a white, creature leaped into the line of fire, flying and tackling the giant metal machine to the ground. It took the young assassin a few moments to register as she found herself looking upon a dog. With eyes wide she didn’t ask questions as she staggered to her feet, her legs already partly healed. Taking in a deep breath she would have attempted to aid the dog but it appeared as if he had everything under control. Ruthlessly the canine ripped off the head of the Sentinel before clawing its way through the things armor on the chest, overriding the systems and ultimately destroying it. Laura’s savoir lepta off its most recently prey as the thing exploded behind him.

Standing still she the pieces slowly came together as she picked up the scent of the Jedi, known as Obi Wan Kenobi. Her emerald eyes darted to her left as she saw his figure emerge from the jungle like push. His brown locks flustered and sweat hanging on his brow. Regaining her composure she turned her eyes back on his dog, as she knelt down so that they were eye to eye “Thank you.” She said stroking him once before standing back on her feet and directing her attention to the Jedi. “Obi Wan Kenobi, I am Talon of Champions of Peace  I don’t know exactly what’s going on here but….whatever it is I suppose it’s not good.” Turning her eyes for a moment to her now burning jet and then Sentinel before glancing back at him. “Mind filling me in?”

Mighty Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Mighty Magneto

The dark figure covered in shadow slowly floated down to the ground his cape floating slowly behind him. As his feet touch the ground he raised his left hand and made a fist as electricity shot out of his right hand.   The electricity bounced across the floor and began filling the entire arena bouncing in large arches. The room began to fill with the sound of the electricity cracking against the metal floor. The dark figure then closed both fists and brought them together he absorbed the electric currents amplifying the his powers. The man wore a black with red outlining suit of body armor amplified by the alien technologies. It allowed his powers to flow through it when he wished. It was knife resistant and bullet proof. It also contained things to heal and regenerate its wearer. The cape upon his shoulders was also black with red outlining. His helmet was also the same colors, it also protect its wearer from telepathic attacks. It covered everything except the eyes and a slit down to the mouth. Beneath the helmet the man’s eyes burned with a blue flame.

He was not angry that he had been found that was only a matter of time. In fact he was excited about the whole thing. Those who came for him friend or foe all had their purpose. Only time would tell what part all of them would play. He walked out of the arena and into the mighty hall. All above him could be seen on the monitors old friends and enemies alike now where beginning to join into the fray.

Large bunker doors underneath the ocean water unleashed stage two of the attack. The Bunker doors slowly opened the blackness deep within came to life. The Sentinels powered up the sounds in unison as the prepared for battle. There thruster at their feet blasted creating a surge as the sentinels came out quickly into position. They would move out in waves combined with the ground and air units. These newer Sentinels had reinforced armor and energy shields. One of the best advancements had been their counter to EMPs a complex backup system which would activate to restore power and repair any damages. They also had improved weapons and energy blasts.  More people where showing up and things where proceeding as planned. Many of the older sentinels had already began to fall but their missions where proceeding as planned. The tactical information download by one was quickly communicated to the others. The targets strengths and weakness began to form a catalog for each target. So that every Sentinel destroyed all add to their collective knowledge. This allowed the next group to attack their targets with more knowledge then the one before it. The updated AI in the sentinels processed the information quickly and began making new battle plans.

The Cyborg Sentinels waited for their command most were stationed inside the tunnels. They where human sized and liked completely machine the body armor which protected them encase their entire bodies. The once human within was connected to every part its armor a part of its body.  They where no long among the living not as what socially accepted as living. They used stealth tech unseen waiting for their pray there cloak fields where from the alien complex. A small group waited in the old temple for their victims to arrive.   They all had the standard super human enhancements; speed, strength, stamina, sight, sound. Also included was electricity from their hands which they could make into blasts or manipulate into whips or other weapons. Each was also equipped with miscellaneous blades and energy weapons.

The man inside the great hall slowly sat on the large throne which seconded as a command center. Several of the beings around him creation of dna mutation and technology upgrades awaited their masters bidding.   The cyborgs where one of his most proud creations, they would be a major part of his new army. He looked around the room which had now come to life screens showing the ongoing battle up above. An evil small crossed the man lips and then a sound that had not been heard for a long time escaped his mouth echoing through the great hall.

"Muhahahahahaha"

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By shanana

Sha’s smirk never left her face; as a representative of the Utopian Government; her attitude reflected that of  her country. Darkchild and Ren being here was going to put a damper on Sha’s global conquest plans for sure. She hadn’t run the plans by Gambler yet; but she wanted to spread; she wanted to conquer all of Central Europe; Though it would more than likely cause a global war; if Utopia could Isolate France’s borders; they would literally squeeze the life from the rival regime. She didn’t see herself like the rest of the females whom had accumulated some form of power or prestige; since the time she landed many knew she had no problem with going blow for blow with most of the males; and even in her married status she had no intentions of taking a side seat to Gambler; which is the real reason she came.  She didn’t really respect most other females anyway; simply because they lacked the aggression to change word events; when it came to that aspect she felt like a big fish drowning in a small pond.

It had been ages since she saw Dark child; which was something she hoped to keep going.  “You reek of cajun did...you really, I thought you were of higher class than that” that drew a smile from Sha’s lips he proceeded to say something else which drew an immediate reaction from Sha. “Yes, me and Jean are wedded; and were still only slightly less disturbing as you and Celestrion was”.  Her sonic burst seemed ineffective against him; he pushed right through it maintaining his balance; his foot slammed down against the rough and rocky terrain causing a tremor of his own; but Sha hovered a few feet in the air; watching as everything around them shook.  “He deserves such a reward; he found himself a high class whore now”; a dark glow slowly consumed his hands; from them a force of darkness. The Ninjan queen smirked repelling with her own darkness; watching as the two forces quickly cancelled each other out.  “Oh look it’s the HELLFIRE CLUB part 2” Sha said before  The flames hit her in her chest causing her to fly backwards; her body smashed into every tree in her way; causing the mighty sentries to crumble on their once firm foundation. “As many times as I’ve fought Nova you’d think I’d be used to that.” she said lying down on the ground.

Turning over and rising to one knee she saw this situation getting a tad bit worse; picking the stems and the tree branches from her hair she quickly thought of a way to gain the upper hand on both however something wasn’t right; she could feel it. These sentinels were too easy; most of them didn’t survive her landing impact. “Hmmm” she said pushing her hands towards DC to fire another Sonic energy burst; however this did nothing but push her backwards; back towards the island shore.  Her pacific blue eye’s looked towards the destruction on island, everywhere those two went it’s usually what happened. “I know what to do” she said firing her sonic energy behind her; quickly flying around the perimeter of the island causing the shore to get a bit untidy. Moving one with the speed of Sound; she created a cyclone. However the purpose of this was strictly to cause ailment; as the Cyclone strategically would suck the air from the island into the cloud around them. This was to limit Both DC and Ren’s flames from spurring life.  As she continued to spin; she broke from the Cyclone  speeding towards DC as a incarnation of pure light; she planned on slamming into him as a blast.   “You idiot…something isn’t right…” Sha said holding her side writhing in pain; as she was feeling some recoil damage.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By The_Ghostshell

The residents of the flourishing municipal masterpiece were busy conducting their daily routines throughout the modified market square in the mega-metropolis that was now known as Utopia. Oblivious to the impending danger rapidly closing in from the coastline as a small contingent of reestablished Sentinels converged on the unsuspecting population. Their advanced technology matching the state of the art security infrastructure established by the innovative minds of Science Branch, the architects behind most of the continents defensive protocols. "Zzzzz. Attention, this is class Delta early warning primary initiative. Clarence code L/07988-YU/. We're detecting multiple boogies closing in from the East at an attack rate of speed. All Sand Reapers suit up and report to the hanger immediately. Ambassador LeBeau has assumed control as squad leader. This is not a drill, repeat, this is not a drill."

Immediately Utopia began initiating public safety procedures as local law enforcement took to the streets in an effort to maintain a controlled evacuation of the downtown area in hopes of preventing any unnecessary civilian casualties. Meanwhile the self proclaimed Dessert Messiah navigated his way through the military compound accompanied by an entourage of Wild Weasels, his personal aviation squad collectively known as the Sand Reapers. Their red flight suits and helmets of a customized design fully integrated with a plethora of personalized equipment paramount in separating them from any known aerial squadron in the World. Completely fearless and fueled by upholding the prestigious recognition synonymous with the name, this group of unpredictable death dealers of the sky were the rock stars of Utopian society.

No words were spoken as each one ascended into the cockpits of their unorthodox flying machines. No two identical in appearance or performances as they had been tailor made to complement each pilots unique style of performance. Like part of a well oiled machine the operators on deck began flashing a series of intricate hand signals as afterburner after afterburner ignited and the Sand Reapers took to the air led by the Living Legend and chaperoned be a small collection of UAVs (Unmanned Aircraft Vehicles) . Settling into a standard V formation before conducting their system checks and radar functions. Slowly Gambler removed a small picture from his breast pocket setting it along the bridge of his instrument panel before pressing his index and middle finger to his lips and then applying them to the photo. "Sir I've got multiple points of impact closing in rapidly. They seem to be splitting off and separating. How are we proceeding?" "Fall back with the Sands, I'll engage head on with the UAVs. Do not allow them to breech Utopian airspace."

Without question Rogue Leader broke off formation escorting the Sand Reapers back towards Utopia to form an aerial defensive line leaving the Captain of Controversy to confront the enemy head on. Catching him by surprise, the sight of the long forgotten Sentinels momentarily caught the arrogantly overconfident assassins by surprise. Launching a maelstrom of anti-craft stinger missiles causing Gambler to take immediate evasive maneuvers as he and the drones began barrel rolling right into the heart of the Sentinel invasion. Screaming past them at unbelievable speeds dispersing a small deployment of floating explosives as he spun stylishly out the other end of the igniting gulf of flames and debris. "Computer, backtrack point of origin." he commanded as the drones swarmed the invaders like an army of African Hornets. "Point of origin located. Uploading Latitude and Longitude coordinates now."

"Interesting."
Having discovered his initial suspicions had been false. Believing the Tb-In had launched the assault, the Aristocratic Assassin was somewhat perplexed. "Computer, locate dee last known flight pattern of dee Ninjan Queen." After a brief pause the artificial intelligence responded, "Impossible to accurately pinpoint. Flight coordinates believed to be the same as original composition." Glancing down at the vibrating picture the Cajun flashed his trademark Cheshire Cat grin, "Dats my girl, take dee fight to dhem chere. Burn em, burn em all."

ReEnforcer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By ReEnforcer

The threat before the Fire Lord in pieces at his feet, ReEnforcer spun 180 degrees on his heel. Lifting his his right leg, Remy landed a devastating kick upon one of three humanoid type sentinels. The machine crumbled in on itself as if it were made of plastic. Bringing his foot back down to the ground, the First Lord now stood his side to the two remaining sentinels, his eyes registered their every movement. Raising his right hand palm out toward the cybernetic directly in front of him the demon unleashed a torrent of flame incinerating his target in an instant.

The rampant hell fire singed the last remaining sentinel, consuming its entire left arm. “ENERGY OUTPUT DETECTED, INITIALIZING COUNTER MEASURES.” The robotic voice of the sentinel said. “DIAGONOSTIC SUGGESTS, MASSIVE DAMAGES SUSTAINED. INITIALIZING HIGH SPEED REGENERATION.” Remy's eyes widened as the android’s arm was restored completely in seconds. The next thought occurred to ReEn an instant too late he turned back to the colossal sentinels he had put down with his first attack as they and the one remaining humanoid sentinel discharged a liquid nitrogen compound from their palms.

Remy closed his eyes taking a deep breath in, centering himself. The nitrogen hit in seconds his skin froze and began to crack. The pain was immense, clouding Remy's mortal mind Kazan however reveled in it. Lifting his head to the sky above, ReEnforcer unleashed half scream, half roar of defiance. A burst of flame emanated from the First Lord, scaring the land around them for miles forestry, grass and any living creatures were exterminated in a single moment. The sentinels were wiped out in the attack, Darkchild's cloak of darkness protected him from the destructive force of Remy's onslaught.

Laughing ReEnforcer turned to Darkchild, “Not a bad entrance if I do say so myself.” As the last word left his lips an angel fell from the heavens, impacting the barren land of the island with such force that it caused the Earth to shake beneath their feet. “Although, I think hers may have been better.” Remy finished as another wave of sentinels touched down surrounding the three of them. “Now Now boy’s let’s see those passports.” The Ninjan Queen taunted.

The sentinels loomed over the trio, bombarding them with energy blasts, Sha was protected by an aura of light which covered her body, Darkchild by his cloak of darkness and a wall of flame incinerated the blasts before they impacted ReEnforcer. With the Ninjan Queen's appearance on the battlefield the sentinels became a mere nuisance, Ziccarra was the bigger threat. Remy knew her, they had served on Ice together for a time, but their interaction was minimal, her reputation however proceeded her. She was one of, if not the most dangerous woman on Earth.

Almost immediately after her arrival Darkchild had discovered a secret which Remy was sure few knew. Sha's relationship with Gambler, as a former President and a current public figure Jean Luc's marriage would have been all over the news had it gone public. Genesis probed at the Alien Queen attempting to get a reaction out of her. “Yes, me and Jean are wedded; and were still only slightly less disturbing as you and Celestrion were.” Her rebuke came verbally and in the form of an attack. A burst of sonic waves shot toward Darkchild, the Emperor however brushed it off approaching Sha. While the attack had been ineffective ReEnforcer could tell that Sha's comment had light a fire in Genesis. The two continued like this for several minutes attacking each other verbally as well as physically.

Darkchild held his hands before him, energy began coalescing around them. The right emanating darkness, the left hellfire. Propelling his right arm forward Darkchild threw the dark blast toward Sha. The Queen was ready for it, she met the attack with darkness of her own the two forces canceling one another out. She did not however react to the second attack in time, the hell fire struck her in the chest propelling her backwards through the air and several of the sentinels before she came crashing to the island floor.

After a moment Sha, rolled off of her back and rose to a knee. ReEnforcer watched as the two titans collided, he felt no need to interfere. Raising her palm to the Dark Lord Sha sent another sonic blast his way, the only effect the attack had was to fling its attack further back toward the shore of the island. “What is she planning?” Remy thought. As if to answer his question the Ninjan Queen took to the air, flying circles around the island. Smiling Remy leaned toward Darkchild, “She's creating a vortex it will suck the air out of the area and make it impossible to create fire.” As a speedster Remy had used this attack himself on several occasions, whether it had been fighting some flame totting baddy or extinguishing a burning building.

The wall of flame protecting ReEnforcer is extinguished forcing him to go on the offensive. Remy ducks and weaves avoiding what seems to be a never ending bombardment of laser fire, then suddenly the attacks stop. “TARGET IDENTIFIED. ATTACK SEQUENCE COMMENCING.” As one the sentinels turn their attention toward the First Lord those towering above ReEn fire the Liquid Nitrogen compound the other sentinels had used, while the speed of the humanoid version increases ten fold. “Curious, its as though they learned from the ones who have been dispatched. Could they possess some sort of hive mind?” Remy pondered.

While continuing to dodge the freezing rays of the larger sentinels ReEnforcer engaged the smaller ones. Running Remy kept his speed low allowing the cyborgs to keep tight on his heels, the first two he eliminated by swerving into the blast radius of one of the imposing robots, at the last instant ReEn sped up and got to safety. The two machines however could not escape and were frozen instantly as the Liquid Nitrogen compound made contact, to be sure they couldn't come back into the fight Remy turned back and landed a few quick strikes to their midsections shattering both. The beams of freezing energy became erratic, ReEnforcer looked up to find the colossal machines being sucked into Sha's cyclone not able to keep their footing.

Tired of toying with the machines ReEnforcer increased his speed exponentially in an instant he touched all of the remain sentinels once with the palm of his hand. He finally came to a stop, his palm glowing with energy, the same azure energy consumed the bodies of the sentinels. “Boom.” He said smirking, chaos followed. Explosions went off all over the island, one after another in rapid succession. ReEnforcer casually walked over to where Darkchild fought Sha.

The Ninjan Queen flew toward the Lord of Darkness like a missile of pure light, Gen Ensis stood at the ready darkness in his palms as though he planned on catching her. She hit like a freight train driving the Lord of Darkness back the light burning through his darkness and searing his flesh.She jumped back after her attack, clutching her side as thought she was in pain, but the Darkchild had not retaliated, "Why?" Remy wondered. As Darkchild, began to advance on the Ninjan Queen ready to make her pay ten fold for his singed flesh ReEnforcer stepped in front of him, facing Sha.

“Allow me to deal with this one.” ReEnforcer said to Darkchild. “I'm sure there are others on their way, if their not already here. Find Magneto before they do, convince him he belongs with us. The fortress lies in the west, I can't tell you if he or anyone else is on the island. The place is like a void, I can't even sense your energy and your standing right in front of me.” With that ReEnforcer walked up to the Sha, “Jean Luc, huh?” He questioned examining her. “And what do the people of Ninjeta think?” As he asked, ReEnforcer's eyes looked toward where the alien planet had reappeared weeks earlier orbiting the Earth. “Lets have some fun shall we.” ReEn reached out brushing the hair away from her face, “Show me where it hurts.” He said fire in his eyes.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Darkchild

Sha stood momentarily after Darkchilds attacks then took into the skies, Darkchild followed with his eyes watching her perform her moves. The sonic attack from earlier still whirling around him he felt the tiny air blades slicing into his skin but he hadn’t a care in the world, he watched her as she flew through the skies gaining more and more momentum. From the corner of his eyes he watched as ReEn came to a halt his speedster show coming to a grinding halt as the explosions filled the jungle around them. Darkchilds long flowing hair blew in the force from the explosions, and then it calmed down moments before Sha attacked. She stopped her flying an dove straight down, almost hitting the ground before she flew towards Darkchild. With a proud smile on his face he saw as her body was damaged in some way, but she was a very good actor. She would not reveal the reason nor where she actually hurt to anyone, Darkchild held his arms up in front of him. His palms seeping with darkness as he prepared for her attack.

Slamming hard into him Darkchild cemented his feet into the earth beneath him, pushing against her own sheer force he strained to keep up with here. She was surely one of the few people in this world to go toe to toe with him in strength. From her body light shined brightly and was firing off in mini lightning bolts, piercing his flesh and burning away what it did not hit. The light itself shining off from her body was doing damage; the sheer level of light it gave off was searing his flesh. Darkchild did nothing to try an save himself from the pains of these attacks, he was trying to figure something out. “When has she had this level of power…no it’s not power. Something inside her….she’s feeling…” Darkchild grinned wide upon the realization that his words had struck a chord. She loved Gambler in some odd way; an she was here to keep him safe. Darkchild was wondering why that damn fool hadn’t made himself known here. He was probably filled with fear and confusion, Gambler was the man who brought Magneto down. Or he was the man Magneto fooled into believing he was gone and that he was defeated.

ReEn finally stepped in, Darkchild was about to step towards Sha when he had. Stepping in between both of them Darkchild looked to ReEn as if asking what he was doing. ReEn replied he wanted a chance with the little whore an Darkchild obliged. Stepping back he took his words he could feel a certain level of energy from the west. He like ReEn couldn’t tell if it was Magneto himself, but he knew very well that it wasn’t anyone on the island. Darkchild could read the minds of those on the island, but like ReEnforcer he couldn’t sense there powers. Annoyed with this fact Darkchild turned away from both Sha and ReEn saying “Don’t you worry, I will find him. Even if I am not the first to, I will be the one he will side with. He has no choice in the matter, now deal with the little whore if you can see where that damn Cajun is. Peel the information from her slowly and very painfully if you could.” Darkchild shimmered disappearing from the battlefield they had created. Appearing off from where the odd energy was emanating from.

In the middle of the jungle stood a large complex erected out of alien technology, the knowledge of it being alien tech sent chills up Darkchilds spine. Not out of fear but the fact that what lied inside would be most irritating, he stepped forward. Only to have the wind knocked out of him as a large fist slammed into him, his hair flowing through the air as he was sent flying. Slamming into tree after tree he finally came to a stop against a large boulder.  It split into thousands of pieces as he slammed into it but it slowed him down enough that he could right himself, skidding to a stop he looked up finding an even larger Sentinel stood in his way. IT shot out a red light that scanned Darkchild from head to toe and he spoke “Target Acquired, Darkchild. Method of Dispatch………” The Sentinel began to tremble as something from inside was beginning to grow larger; Darkchild was not going to give it time to show him. He leaped into the air and flew towards the mighty behemoth; pulling his fist back he slammed it hard into the robots chest. But nothing happened only a loud thud was heard as Darkchild hovered in front of it, suddenly the Sentinels chest opened into a large gaping hole. From within it a bright white light shined an flew towards Darkchild consuming him in the light, he let out a loud groan as the light burned his skin an covered his body as it shot him backwards into the air. Landing hard onto the ground he couldn’t stop trembling from the agonizing pain, the light continued as the Sentinel adjusted its beam of light to where Darkchild was. It washed over him once again and he knelt to the ground in pain, he looked at the Sentinel his eyes filling with blood as anger rose within him. He screamed loud as he slammed his fists into the ground, the earth beneath shook then snapped. As if he had a hold of a rug an snapped it in the same way, it waved out kicking the Sentinel into the air. Darkchild was now free of the incredibly painful light, his skin was all burnt away muscle remaining as his body attempted to heal.

Still on the ground he looked up and the earth around him shot up into the sky slamming into it, bringing it down to the ground. Its chest had a large indent in it, meaning it had no prior knowledge of his other powers. Darkchild smiled wide as he created not hellfire but pure fire that engulfed his right arm, he stepped into a puddle and the water then encased his left. He raced forward leaping into the air as the mighty Sentinel stood up; he swung hard with one hard punch slamming his right fist into the Sentinel. Its body melted like butter against his fire it tried to react to attack and adjust its own body to the attack. Darkchild then unleashed even more fire inside the Sentinels chest, fire exploded from within it outwards. It was as if the Sentinel screamed out as the attack continued, Darkchild did not stop he pulled his fist from the now molten hot Sentinel. The fire inside raising the Sentinels body temp higher and higher as the fire inside continued to burn, spinning fast Darkchild slammed his left leg into the Sentinels chest. The water that encased his leg spread out all over the robot, an in seconds the hot metal exploded as the water touched it.

Darkchild soon lowered himself to the ground shaking his body off, pieces of debris clung to his blood covered body. Skin was still re-growing as he walked inside the alien structure he knew if anything else attacked him those two attacks would be useless now, he knew he had many more powers in his arsenal. But none that would stop anything this strong, he held his arm out and smiled as the last ditch power for these Sentinels was…magnetism. Something Magneto himself gave him “Well looks like they are protecting something treasured. Let’s hope it’s him.” Darkchild stood an let out a bellowing roar “MAGNETO!!!!!!!!!!” He continued the bloody roar “MAGNUS!!!! IF YOU’RE HERE COME OUT AN SHOW YOURSELF!!!” Darkchild continued but this time he was still being loud enough for Magneto to hear him if he was truly there he was not shouting anymore “I’m tired of looking, and I’ve come with a proposition for you old friend. Why not come out of the shadows and show yourself, a man of your might does not fight like this. Hiding in the shadows waiting, he makes his presence known.” He knew that if Magneto was here calling his pride into question would get him to show himself. So Darkchild stood waiting for whatever was in the shadows to show itself.

Last_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Last_Guardian

The brave Jedi sped through the muddy forest floor, alongside his faithful companion Acedawg, with an overabundance of thoughts flooding his mind.  His feet sunk into the dirt as he took his powerful strides.  The blazing light generated from his advanced weaponry illuminated 

the trees around him, causing exotic birds to fly away as he passed by.  In his head Obi wondered exactly what he had gotten himself into. Giant killer robots, a dark forest, a disturbance in The Force; it had all happened so fast and almost caught the Galactic Knight off guard. The rumbling sound that was once just a hum in the distance, now caused the dirt under Obi's feet to shake.  

"They're coming."  

The young hero could feel that they were only about 20 yards away now.  He gripped his sabers until it felt as if they were not foreign objects, but mere extensions of his very being.  As the rumbling got louder and louder, the Jedi noticed that this was actually a large troop of about seven sentinels.  Although the Jedi's ego was as sizable as ever, he knew he wouldn't be able to bring them all down alone.  But that wan't going to be a problem, because he had a courageous partner by his side. 

"Acedawg, you ready, boy?....Acedawg?....Ace?"

The super-powered dog was nowhere to be seen.  Obi swore under his breath as he pulled out his locator.  He noticed that the red dot representing his four-legged friend was moving rapidly back towards the beach.  Shaking his head and quickly pausing to wipe the beads of sweat that had collected on his forehead, Kenobi turned the other way and started running towards the beach after him, knowing very well, that there must've been a good reason for the dog to have gone back.  Just as the salty smell of the sea again filled his nostrils, The Jedi heard a powerful KABOOM! which seemed to shake the whole island. The sky turned orange before him as he the beach finally came into view.  To the hero's great surprise, the beach was now littered with even more burning pieces of metal and in the midst of all the wreckage the brave dog stood, but he wasn't alone.  A young woman, with dark blue hair wearing a skin tight uniform was by the dog's side, talking to him. Kenobi ran at the two, ready to confront the woman, but he stopped in his tracks when she rose to his feet and greeted him.

"Obi Wan Kenobi, I am Talon of the Champion of Peace.  I don't know exactly what's going on here but ... whatever it is, I suppose it's not good." The girl turned at the remains of a jet plane, which now silently burned in the dark night.  "Mind filling me in?" The Last Jedi took another look at the girl as he turned off his weapons and clipped them back unto his belt.  She seemed a little familiar and he figured he had maybe seen her during one of his visits to Champion City.  He could sense that woman had nothing but good intentions, so without further hesitation, Obi extended his hand to her as a sign of trust and camaraderie.  

"Nice to meet you, Talon, very glad to see another blue around here.  I was starting to get a little scared.  The young Jedi laughed for a second, hoping to ease the tension of the whole situation.  Yesterday, I felt a strong disturbance in The Force.  A disturbance that eventually led me here to this island.  Like you, I was attacked by sentinels.  Me and my pal here, fought 'em off and we were on our way deeper into the island when...." 

Obi Wan Kenobi immediately stopped talking and turned his head right.  The pieces of metal that moments ago had been sitting quietly and lifeless on the sandy beach were now vibrating and shifting.  The Jedi turned his attention to the re-assembling metal and looked in amazement.  The broken sections of the sentinels were now coming back together and reforming into the giant metal colossi that had so happily attacked them before.    There was a loud rustling nearby as another group of Sentinels came out and added themselves to the already frightening squad.  As Acedawg growled and got into attack position, the Knight turned to Talon and smiled as confidently as possible.  "Well...I hope the Champions trained you well, cause we're gonna need it now.

Obi again unclipped both his sabers and deployed them.  Perfectly in-sync withe the super dog at his side, Obi belted a powerful war cry as he ran towards his metallic enemies.  The night was young, and his partners younger, but Obi Wan Kenobi was intent on getting to the bottom of this "disturbance," no matter who..or what stood in his place. 
Mighty Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Mighty Magneto

So far everything was going well information was loading quickly and the Sentinels where beginning to prove themselves. Already they where adapting themselves to their enemies changing themselves to become even stronger. The dark figure enjoyed watching the shock on many of the invaders faces as the Sentinels returned to life.   This was indeed what they need to truly test their abilities. The men and women that came sought answers, they where some of the most powerful beings in the world.   If the Sentinels could stand up to them they could stand up to anyone and everyone.

The man looked at his screens as information came in there where some he already knew. However somewhere new to the man yet not unexpected they would come. He had stayed hidden long enough listening and learning what went on in this world. This was not the same world he had left behind ruled by evil that fought amongst each other for power. This was a world where evil and been on the fall after so many years of war with each other evil let good rise again. Yet the man knew this would come he warned many of them it would. He had tried to unite evil and had done so well crushing all that opposed him.   But when they ran out of opponents worth fighting they turned on one another. The man remembered days passed fighting men and women who have once been brothers, sisters, even sons. This was a dark time for the man and one of the reasons he had been gone so long waiting till the day that an opponent worth fighting would rise up. Now there where so many he had but one choice rise up again and start destroying good all over again.

He watched as Darkchild and his new right hand ReEnforcer destroyed the first waves of Sentinels. The boy had grown strong the man felt pride watching DC fight. Reenforcer had destroyed a great deal of Sentinels but more quickly replaced them. Sha had also joined into the fray which if source where true she was coming to protect Gambler. Two heroes Obi Wan Kenobi and Talon/X23 were also on the island and moving towards its center. These two where ne to the man but he had heard good things of both of them each represented a different Hero group.   Through Sources he knew that Aztek the Lost and Wheatherman should be arriving soon which would only add to the fray.

As his sentinels where being tested against some super humans on the island, the man also wanted to test them out against an Army. Gambler had become Ruler of Africa and had such an army already the first wave had made contact. However the second wave would be coming up from the water along the African coast below the battle very soon. They were prepared to engage Gambler’s air support. Above the attack was on its way as Sentinels reported back Gambler himself was leading the assault. The man ordered a Sentinel Unit still high in the air to drop down and attack. The Sentinel Unit Commanded followed by 10 sentinels dropped attitude quickly coming down behind Gambler’s aircraft. The Commander Sentinel along with the ten Sentinels on either side engaged Gambler with energy weapons locked. The remaining Sentinels all began engaging the automated crafts in an attempt to separate Gambler from his protection. The Sentinels from the water would engage any reinforcements brought forth.

ReEnforcer and Sha appeared to be engaged in battle. The man issued orders for his Sentinels to encircle the engaged ReEnforcer and Sha. Allowing the two to fight but not escape each other, firing powerful blast when one would get to close. The Sentinels had enhanced shields and armor after attacks with ReEnforcer and Sha. The man was more interested in seeing how the two fought each other then killing them at this point. He knew Sha but she had grown from the girl she had once been into a powerful woman. However ReEnforcer was new and to get some sense of his powers against another Super Powered being would be most interesting.

The two heroes that where in the fray had fought well so far, Obi Wan Kenobi and Talon/X23 where both impressive beings. However he ordered that only enough resistant’s be given to them that they thought nothing was going on allowing them towards the temple. He was attempting to herd them towards him. The Sentinel commander in charge of the unit currently engaged to the two heroes drew back a bit. The Sentinels would do small skirmish attacks a few at a time, until given further orders.

Darkchild stood outside the temple shouting “MAGNETO!!!!!!!!!!” and then came “MAGNUS!!!! IF YOU’RE HERE COME OUT AN SHOW YOURSELF!!!”. The sound echoed passed the Cyborg Sentinels still invisible waiting for DC to come inside to strike. Throughout the temple and down below through the long tunnels that made the labyrinth where even more Cyborg Sentinels awaited and then beneath that into the Great Hall. When it reached to the dark figure sitting upon a throne he more felt the sound then heard it. What power yet so quick still to lose control of it DC had indeed grown the man thought. But into what was still to be determined.

He slowly rose out of his chair with a small smile on his face. He had not heard that name spoken for a very longtime it brought back memories. He slowly walked down several steps then towards the back of the Hall an into what he had come to call the arena. This living place which could heal itself so quickly was the perfect spot to hold anyone he thought. It was an open area about 100 meters high and kilometer in diameter. Metal platforms floated in the air spread out in the arena.   The man stood for a moment. Taking it in it had been to long sense he build someone worth the effort. To long had he practiced with Sentinels. It was time for some blood some action.

The man waved his hands in front of himself in a circular motion building up power. He unleashed it the massive blast went tearing almost faster than the eye could see through the  Arena, into the great hall, through the labyrinth, up into the temple out the door of the temple then exploded into a blinding light. The blast destroyed every tree by the temple clearing it of all vegetation. The ground itself was burnt black. The ash from everything in the area filled the air creating a thick cloud around the temple. The temple looked untouched as it quickly healed its self.

The man smiled his wicked smile and walked back to his throne his cape flowing behind him and sat down.   He looked on the view screens to see the after math of the blast. He was pleased with himself very much. The blast had destroyed and ripped apart atoms creating a controlled nuclear explosion. He waited to see how DC would fare on the view screens sure that this would only encourage the man further.

“Bloody Hell”

The words just felt so right leaving his mouth. He reached over grabbing his helmet he slowly placed it on his head. He placed his gloves on each hand slowly letting the feeling last as he prepared himself. He then replaced his cape the one he put on looked like any other but was made of liquid metal contained by the man’s powers.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By shanana

There was a crimson glare coming from the eye sockets of the Ninjan Queen; though there was some pain surging through her body; however her tough body makes up allowed her to look past it; there seemed to be a dozen different things brewing on the island; one that DC seemed to catch a bit early; as he disregarded Sha and took off towards the disturbance. “Jean Luc huh” Ren said snagging Sha’s attention. “And what do the people of Ninjeta think about that?” Ren said; glancing up at the huge planet resting in the Earth’s atmosphere.   “Show me where it hurts” he said with his eye’s slowly burning with flames.

“Fine…your funeral…” Sha said balling up her first; she wanted nothing more but to beat the living snot out of Ren. Though she really didn’t wear it on her shoulders; she didn’t like what he and his “followers” had done to Omega Justice just months before. Not that she cared for the team, more so a solitary person on that team; her sister Maya. As she squared up to face off against one of DC’s pawns; the wind pushed her goldenrod hair and her cape to the west. Her Sonic energy was ready… “I don’t fuck with the help!” she said with a smile and sped off towards DC.  As she began to fly off a huge beam slammed into her from the towering sentinels.   It was at this point that she grew angry;   every Ninjan was taught to be civil up to the point of battle; but the Ninjan Queen hated feeling caged in; furthermore she didn’t like the feeling of not being important enough for Mags and DC’s meeting. “Oh No you don’t” she said with her eye’s turning an uncharacteristic Green. As this happened she let loose an animalistic growl and began to glow; a mixture of both Light and Darkness energy. “RESPECT THIS…I AM NOT SOMEONE’S PAWN; YOU GUYS DON’T SEEM TO RESPECT MY POWER; SO I’LL HAVE TO SHOW YOU WHAT I’M CAPABLE OF” her goldenrod hair levitated to the top of her head; slowly darkness and light energy began to pour into the Earth’s crust; The energy poured from Sha as if they were roots sprouting from a tree; with the flash of her eye’s a explosion on an unscaled magnitude engulfed the circumference of Sha and Ren.   With her eye’s still an emerald green she glanced at Ren and then flew off.

Ren was no laughing matter and as much as she wanted to fight him; she couldn’t waste any time; as she came upon the huge complex they was resting in the epicenter of the jungle; she could see that DC had already found it. She had to admit it; he was a menacing monster with a short penis; but she never seen him so determined. Right now the world was shifting power; Gambler had control of Africa; and now thanks to Sha expansion was on the horizon; DC needed Magneto; only to solidify himself as a force.  

What happened to Omega Justice, and Champions were just a start; Sha knew that if DC was going to be a serious threat; he would need Gambler and Utopia out the way. Given Gambler and Magneto’s history; DC would exploit that.   “MAGNETOOOOO” his voice roared through the complex; sounding as if he were almost sure Magneto was here. The Ninjan Queen walked down the steps; following the wrath of DC; stepping over limb and Sentinel debris. As her cape draped the floor; she herself wondered what the world held in store for them with the return of Magneto.

“I’m done with these games…” Sha thought to herself as she navigated the same path as Darkchild; she decided to halt for a second as she could feel the vibrations in the ground; the temple began to shake violently. The narrow passageway filled with blinding energy; pushing her hands forward she constructed a light shield; as the energy hit the shield; she shifted her whole body into light allowing for her to walk right through it. Mags was toying with DC and Sha; attacking from the confides of his most inner chamber.   Pushing her hands forward; she used her magnetism as a homing device of sorts; however from not too far off she heard the footsteps of a familiar foe coming in fast; she balled her fist up and about face; to face him as she could not disregard him this time.

ReEnforcer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By ReEnforcer

“Fine…your funeral…” The Ninjan Queen said, her eyes radiating anger. She bawled her fist and ReEn braced for the attack, but it didn't come. Her golden hair and cape lifted on a phantom breeze as and she said “I don’t fuck with the help!” as she broke off, heading in the direction Darkchild had went in search of Magneto.

Remy watched as Sha flew toward the tree line, the sentinels opening fire the second she neared the perimeter they had formed. Undeterred by the attack, Ziccarra unleashed her rage in a blinding explosion. Sha's unique abilities mixed dark and light, at first a blinding white light filled the area making it impossible to see, then all light was extinguished in a three mile radius creating a dark abyss in which eyes or photo receptors in the sentinels case were unable to adjust.

His eyes shut tight Remy focused on his ability to hear, after a moment he was able to distinguish the sound of human sized robotic legs, their joints clicking with each movement located twenty degrees to his left at a distance of forty feet. Making the proper adjustments ReEnforcer took what seemed like a single step forward his right arm out stretched. His fingers wrapped tightly around the neck of the cybernetic. The skin on his right arm nearly up to his elbow was being burned away by some sort of force field, gritting his teeth Remy ignored the pain. When he stopped moving ReEnforcer stood before the ancient temple. The disfigured forms of many sentinels lay scattered throughout the area, “Darkchild, sure knows how to leave a trail.” The First Lord said.

The sentinel he held by the throat struggled to get free, he held his right arm up the hollow port in his palm pointed at Remy's face. As energy charged the sentinels palm began to emit a blue glow, a few seconds later a pillar of the liquid nitrogen compound shot forth. ReEnforcer tapped into the energy which was being discharged at him to increase the speed of his movements, quickly shifting his head to the right, however he was unable to escape the blast unscathed. A layer of nitrogen covered ReEn's left cheek, it burned white hot freezing instantly. The liquid nitrogen was quickly dispersed by Remy's body heat but the damage was already done, most of ReEnforcer's cheek was burnt away exposing his teeth and gums.

The sentinel continued to dispense a constant stream of liquid nitrogen. An inferno of anger burning within, ReEnforcer used his super strength to spin the sentinel around one hundred and eighty degrees, while keeping a tight grip on its neck so its head remained facing him. The Fire God continued to rip the apendages of the sentinel off one by one until the only one that remained was the arm which was still discharging liquid nitrogen. So the sentinel wouldn't repair itself ReEnforcer kept hellfire burning white hot where the cybernetics limbs had been severed.

Still hold the sentinels torso before him ReEnforcer proceed down the temple stairs, where he was positive Sha had gone only moments before. His pace was a steady one, he was in no hurry she would not escape him. As he entered the chamber at the foot fo the steps, she turned toward him, he lifted the sentinels arm which was firing a constant stream of liquid nitrogen aiming it at the Ninjan Queen. Remy knew that Sha had a great deal of experience fighting someone who utilized hell fire and planned accordingly hoping to catch the alien Queen off her guard and hit her with a freezing blast. From his time with ICE he had learned much of those who had been on the team, one such fact was the weakness that burdened all the people of Ninjeta, cold.

“I bow to no one.” The First Lord of Tenebrasque In said advancing on Ziccarra. “I shall teach Darkchild this lesson very soon.” As he made this declaration a smile spread across ReEnforcer features. “Let us find out whose power merits respect, shall we?”

talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By talon_x23

Obi Wan Kenobi was a legend to say the least, his skills and contact with the force was astonishing and superseded any previous. She had seen him several times when he visited his friends in Champion City but had never engaged in conversation. Talon kept to herself mostly, she would merely observe his interactions from time to time but never took any particular interest. The wind blew viciously as ashes from her now fallen jet scattered across the ocean waves. The fire slowly started to die down as the night air started seeping in from the darkness. Her skin was stained with cold sweat as she had several cuts and bruises on her arms. The metal beasts she had engaged in were not the type to be messed with. Without the means to take them down anyone could easily be eliminated with out much effort on the machines part.

"Nice to meet you, Talon, very glad to see another blue around here.   I was starting to get a little scared.” He said in a welcoming voice chuckling slightly. From his rugged appearance he had also probably had a few encounters with these new sentinels. It appeared as if the only force of resistance on this forsaken island was just the two of them, and Acedwag. A simple sniff of the air and Talon’s nostrils were on fire. They weren’t the only people here, but sadly the rest were not as welcoming as Obi Wan and his pet. Old memories plagued her mind in instants like water filling an empty ditch till it finally overflowed. Instantly Laura realized that the three of them were in way too deep, way in over their heads.

Cooling herself and retaining her in-depth worry she listened intently to the young hero as he answered her previous question. “Yesterday, I felt a strong disturbance in The Force. A disturbance that eventually led me here to this island.   Like you, I was attacked by sentinels.   Me and my pal here, fought 'em off and we were on our way deeper into the island when...." He stopped in midsentence but Talon didn’t question why when the clanking of metal and moaning of parts resonated in her ear. Her emerald eyes shifted to the once debris of the Sentinels that Acedwage had previously immobilized. Subconsciously the jade eyed assassin unleashed her twin blades in hand as she dug her feet deep within the gains of sand.  

The enigmatic Jedi also took a battle stance ready for what laid ahead of them. Glancing toward her he gave a confident smile adding "Well...I hope the Champions trained you well, cause we're gonna need it now.”   With that he charged head on toward the reassembled pile of scrap in front of them. Laura the manic mercenary turned her eyes to the enemies behind, the new wave of Sentinels. Not wasting time and assured at the force alerted Jedi could handle himself she charged forward her claws striking to hit the creatures chest. As her claws was about to penetrate its hull a surge of electricity surged through her vibranium laced bones propelling her body simultaneously backward into the shallow ocean water.

Her wet midnight blue hair draped over her face like cobras as she glared down at the Sentinel. Her bones still surged with the electricity released in the force field causing the pain to be enhanced. Taking in a deep breath she got to her feet her mind running through scenario of scenario of how to damage this monster, when it contained a shielding device. It didn’t take long for the proverbial light bulb to go off in the teen’s mind. A devilish grin curved upon her pastel red lips as she clenched her fists once more attacking the metal monster from the front. Now attempting to close the distance between the two the beast unleashed rays of energy toward her. Charging firm she blocked it so the beams of power would not ram into her body, but instead collide with her two claws fists.

Ignoring the pain of having energy once more surging through her hands she prepared to do an old school move she used against Kurrent that removed his left. Her bones were laced with vibranium, hence mental could absorb energy and keep it, along with conducting. Her hands were stained with her own blood that began seeping through the holes that her claws had made, as the energy began replacing the blood. Not having much time and only feet away from target Talon unleashed her foot claws jabbed then into the ground so that she would have a firm stead. With that she pointed both her fists forward as she undid her fist, and when she did that similar to a lightning bolt coerced from her hands toward the metal beast.  Her attack did exactly what she wanted it to do and on impact the Sentinel’s Shield deactivated. With that the rest of the work wasn’t that hard, racing forward with her bloody hands she sliced off the things head violently and then with a powerful push made it come crashing into the water. Sparks of electricity surged causing the young assassin to take a few steps away watching intensely to see if it would regain power once more.  

Yet as her eyes remained cast down she could hear more mechanical creatures behind her. Taking a leap of faith she turned her back to the pile of rubble and spinning on her heel found herself facing a new horde of Sentinels. Glancing over to Obi Wan she saw that he had taken down already a few of the regenerated beasts and to their luck they weren’t getting back up. With a reassured smile on her face she dashed toward the fallen body of her Sentinel and sliced off its arm, which contained the energy blaster. Clutching it tightly in her hand she held the heavy weapon in place as she began firing it at on coming targets, this only though fragmented their protective layers, but that was all this youth needed. With their shields down she charged head on into the fray.

Slicing off limbs, and avoiding electronic blasts preoccupied her most of the time. Setting her eyes on one at a time she leapt into the air spinning and finally brought an axe kick down upon it her foot claw slicing all the way down through it. With that she sprinted away as the whole thing combusted into flames, the explosion catching upon one of the other Sentinels also causing it to explode: hence the domino effect.

But as the clouds of smoke settled she could feel that there were dozens more headed toward them, taking in a deep breath she approached Obi and Acedwag who seemed to have their battle under control.  Several Sentinels lay in pieces on the ground before the Jedi as he swung his emerald saber in his hand obviously ready for a more intense battle. His deep brown hair was stained with sweat as he had a few marks on his face but nothing too deadly. A streak of blood ran down his cheek as his eyes seemed to be brimming with confidence. Acedwag hauled the chest of one of the Sentinels he had devoured before flinging it into the ocean waves. “We’ve better get…” but in midsentence she stopped as the mass of Sentinels began disappearing until there were only a handful.

“Peculiar…” she uttered under her breath but soon turned her attention back to Obi who had a curious expression on his face. “Only a few moments ago there were dozens of Sentinels headed toward us.” She elaborated what her sense had detected. “But now it appears of for…some reason more than half of their ranks have been pulled back…” She could see the revelation in the young heroes eyes as they both knew who ever was orchestrating this event wanted the three of them to survive and find…whoever it was. “We should get away from the shore and into the forest.”  “ Yeah…we’re sitting ducks out here” he said breathlessly. Talons hands were still badly burned and her heart was racing so fast she feared it leap out of her chest. After having electricity surge through her body she left weakened badly by it internally, but externally she would have appeared fine.

With that the two heroes and the super dog headed into the lush forest. A much damper atmosphere engulfed them as Laura’s clothes seemed to stick to her body like glue. Both Obi’s force and Talon’s senses eventually lead them to what appeared the spotlight location. “…we’re hideously outnumbered”. Obi said whispering his eyes bent forward strictly.  She concurred by nodding her head. She let the scents of the individual villains rush through her nose as she breathed in. “Darkchild…ReEnForcer, Sha and several other people I detect and not one of them a hero.” He looked toward her she could see the eagerness to figure out what was happening and to find the culprit.

“We need to get closer.” He said under his breath as he glanced over to Laura with a cocky smile. “Do you trust me.” Laura shrugged her shoulders and shook her head not daring to say anything. With that the Jedi using his abilities cloaked the whole party in what Talon could guess was rogue camouflage. He informed her of what the cans and can’ts that they could do with this new gift he had bestowed. Laura and Acedwag stayed close but something was not right and Obi knew that as well. Glancing upward she could see the birds of the trees beginning to fly off in a hurry along with several other jungle creatures running toward the shore. “Somethings not right…” Laura said under her breath. “Tell me about it.” Obi Wan Kenobi murmured.

To her surprise the Jedi was light on his feet and always on the move. Talon in truth found it almost difficult to keep up with him, even with her agile abilities and natural adjustment to nature itself. But suddenly the ground began to tremble as ahead of them an explosion seemed to emanate. There was no time to speculate what had happened, the trio had to think fast. Talon didn’t hesitate as she fastened War Killer’s Shield to her right arm. “Gemini” she whispered and in a sapphire flash she was tightly grasping the hilt of her blade. Stabbing it into the ground she formed that of a shield hoping that it would withstand the fires that surged toward them.

She clutched it so tightly that blood began to trickle down its hilt and to the balde mixing with the blue glow that shone from it. As the explosion hit them head on Talon prayed with all her might she’d have the power to keep them safe. After a few moments the full force of the detonation subsided, and Talon and Obi were left to witness the destruction it had caused. Every living thing was snuffed out and apart from the ground that the three heroes stood upon the rest was black. Breathing Heavily Talon staggered to her feet wiping the sweat from her brow a solemn look cast upon her face. “We’re running out of time.”   But just then a group of humanoid Sentinels appeared around then, Talon was still severely weakened and it would take time for her recovery to take place.

Though without say Obi Wan Kenobi once again along with his pal Acedwage rushed to her rescue and they preceded to take down the handful of Sentinels that attacked. It was the firs time she had actually see the Jedi wonder in action, his movements were graceful and his speed astonishing, she was starting to favor running into him on this island. With his two light sabers of sapphire and emerald he managed to take out all foes, and Acedwage as well. In truth they were the perfect team. By the time they were done all that remained was a pile of scrap metal among the charcoal floor. Laura now stood with a great full smile on her face thanking him and his partner once again.

Now that the whole forest had been leveled the three could finally see the monolithic temple that now seemed to stick out like a sore thumb. Its intricate design was that of ancient times, and from the looks of it, it had already received the other visitors. As they approached a stair case could be seen going into the belly of the temple. The voice of ReEnforcer could be heard echoing through the gloom as he challenged someone. Talon knew that they wouldn’t survive down there, it was too much of a small space, and they were badly outnumbered. And she knew for a fact that the man or thing…that had drawn them here and created that explosion wasn’t anyone she knew.

Turning to Obi she looked at him cautiously. She could see he was already thinking deeply about how to proceed. Letting out a deep sigh she lowered. Then Acedwage with his confidence started walking around the massive temple sniffing the ground. Laura and Obi followed the persistent canine vigorously until they were able to find a pile of rubble that was created due to the explosion. Approaching the debris Acedwage began to dig the wreckage away violently. Once again the great Kenobi harnessed his twin blades and began striking a path through the shattered rock until a staircase could be seen spiraling down. Taking in a deep breath Talon knelt down petting her canine friend with a smile on her face. “Good boy.” She whispered.

Standing once more ob her feet she tightened her fists, her talons unleashing as she clutched War Killer’s Star Spangled Shield in her right arm, and Gemini fastened to her belt. Her midnight blue hair draped across the scar on her cheek as she bit her lower lip. “Let’s do this.” With those words from Obi Wan’s mouth the three of them cautiously started walking deeper and deeper into the abyss. The radiance from Obi’s Sabers and Talon’s Gemini blade guiding their every step into a sinister darkness that seemed to have no end.    Neither of them knew what awaited in the spiraling shadows below, but they all knew that there was a strong possibility that once got to the bottom of this, they’d never come back up.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By shanana

"Dhere is only one force......one, man, capable of generating such a magnetic disruption. And chere....I killed dat man years ago...."   That was the last thing she heard Gambler say before she started out on this endeavor.  The massive amounts of sentinels; the attraction of Darkchild and even Obi Wan Kenobi; she learned of his presence from the light source of his saber. Sarah, couldn’t detect him, Gwen couldn’t detect him; there was more to this island than just the whereabouts of Magneto.   “There was a Ninjan here” she said with her eye’s turning red. Removing her sethosphere she scanned the area trying to extract some DNA. “This is Ninjan blood, but it looks…Primitive…”  There was a slight change in the atmosphere.

“Your persistence is most admirable” Sha said turning to Ren, only to be met with the detached arm of a sentinel. There was little time to act; however she split apart again one in darkness the other Light; this maneuver was used to dodge most attacks, but Sha used it as a way to gain access to his rear.   The two forms of energy synced back together reforming the body of the Utopian Queen. She stood with an upright posture behind Ren. “Remy, I’ve never doubted your power, just your loyalty” she said with her eyes flashing a powdery white triggering her magnetism, only to crush the sentinel hand to make it useless.  He had been doing his homework; leading with liquid nitrogen; the very though brought a smile to her face one that soon vanished with a bit of curiosity.

“What could he have possibly been doing for all these years?” Sha asked looking at the gothic interior of the temple. “He sees himself as god and us as his children, in his absence we’ve been obsessed with our own ambitions; ambitions that include fear; ambitions that include a deceptive perception of degenerative paradise”. Sha said removing her cape and tossing it aside.   However she felt that what she was planning for Utopia was right; what she was planning for the world was right.  

Looking at the narrow end of the hall; Sha constructed what appeared to be a light screen behind both of them, this was one part of her once dormant Solaris energy; which was light energy drawn directly from the sun. As the Light wall stood erect behind them both; the Ninjan Queen turned herself into a beacon of light herself.   With a blink from her eyes the huge screen of light fired a monstrous beam of energy that filled the hall. Sha became camoflouaged in the vast amounts of light her opaque eye cutting through the light.

The beam at most was used by Sha to try and stun Ren, no real damage from the light as the Solaris wasn’t complete. Finally emerging from the light; she shifted to the balls of her feet sending a knee strike towards the stomach of Ren; while doing so she had her hands in the air channeling her sonic engeries. “SONICCCC BOOM!” she said with the powerful sonic energy filling her lungs as she unleashed the huge gale force energies towards Ren.

She purposely started off lenient; though the two former allies had indeed worked side by side, Sha wasn’t sure what Ren was capable of.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Darkchild

As Darkchild stood waiting for his reply, he could sense energy fluctuations from the mouth of the temple. Sha had followed him; well he was sure she wasn’t following him that she actually wanted Magneto. He wanted to turn back and take care of her personally, since ReEnforcer couldn’t obviously. He was just about to turn around when the hairs on the back of his neck stood straight up, the sounds was as if a hurricane was within the walls of the temple. Darkchild knew instantly the taste within the air, in those seconds before the blast flowed through the room he was in he could taste the sheer power inside this building. He knew without a shadow of a doubt that Magneto was within the temple, in its deepest core. The energy destroyed everything the walls and the ground beneath his feet peeled away as it washed past him, he could feel his skin too peeling away. The force of the energies Magneto had launched at him and everything near was powerful. No he thought “It was incredible….but nothing new.” Darkchilds first and second layers of skin were vaporized as the energy continued through the halls and throughout the temple itself. As the energies soon died down Darkchild stood covered in blood, his skin reforming around his muscle and parts of skeleton that were showing. His cloths gone he is naked as the day he was born, snapping his fingers a new pair of cloths form out of the shadows.

Clothed in a tight Armani shadow suit he tightens his tie and continues down the long hall, against the walls human Sentinels come online, their eyes follow Darkchild as he marches down the hallway. He begins to tap his hand along with a song in his head, humming a victory song of the old Vine Villains. The Sentinels eyes shine red before powering down; Darkchild smiled wide “Such a predictable bastard.” He spoke out loud knowing full well that Magneto could hear every word.  Suddenly those same Sentinels from before were running again and as Darkchild near the end of the hall they all in unison stepped out from the holes in the walls. Turning around slightly he chuckled “Sneaking bastard, even the codes won’t have a chance for very long. Made these bastards learners, always spoke of them…..looks like time alones allowed for them to come to fruition.” Darkchild remembered the days where he watched Magneto set up all the codes; he was one of the few to ever be privy to such things. The sudden burning sensation of lasers and waves of heat blasts shook him from his memory lane stupor. These sentinels had flesh like humans but were far from something as soft; they also had Meta human’s powers and unleashed them upon Darkchild. Six of them in total bombarded Darkchild with power after power, Darkchild erected a shield around himself. He knew he could simply out run them, but if he was to come up against Magneto if these six were in tow his fight would be short lived.

These six had the knowledge of all the other sentinels, and they too were immune to the powers he had unleashed. But he needed to be rid of them and quickly “Lets hope I don’t run into any more of you, or this would be the last of my big powers.” He reached his hand out; his body began to tremble from the power he used seldom. He never got complete control over it his own body torn apart from its use; he could feel the metallic substance within his body being pulled out slowly as he began to channel the power into his hand.  With his other hand he gripped his wrist and screamed in agony as his metallic substance that he used as protection was pulled out of his body slowly, the power cracking around his hand he let out a guttural scream. In a monstrous wave of magnetic energy the entire hallway was filled with this massive untapped power that Darkchild had held inside him. The Sentinels trembled for a brief moment before exploding in a mass of gears and body parts, fake blood an oil painting the hallway. Darkchild breathed hard as he tried not to show the agonizing pain he was in, he knew that Magneto was watching so he looked up into the corner above the exit “Oh an so you know, that wasn’t my trump card.” He smiles composing himself as he exits the hallway.

Soon after what seemed like hours of an unending stairwell he reaches the bottom, and upon leaving the stair well he is shown a great and mighty throne. One that almost even trumped his own, inside the mighty room he soon realized he was not alone. Hundreds of eyes shined red in the darkness, all surrounding the throne in which was covered in a light. A white light shined down from the ceiling; within the darkness he sat a wide grin upon his face. His body covered in a revamped look of the old, the red and black covered his body as his cape hung over his back and dangled just over the back of his throne. Darkchild stood in front of Magneto and even this far away couldn’t read his powers, couldn’t tell if in these years he had grown in power.  

“Hello Magnus, looks like you have gotten those hobbies of yours working huh?” Gesturing to the Sentinels behind him, Darkchild reached into his pocket and pulled out what resembled a deed. He instead of tossing it to Magneto, out of respect for the man walked over to him an set it in his lap “I come not for a fight my old friend, you will never again catch me referring to you as Lord.” Darkchild had rehearsed this entire speech in his head and he was prepared “Today I rule over the most feared nation of Paese Di Tenebra former France, we are climbing the latter an soon our power will spread even further. Soon Europe itself will be swept up in the chaos that is Tenebrasque In, and once we take over Europe the rest of the world will follow.” Darkchild stopped momentarily, taking in a deep breath and continued “First we need to get rid of Sha, as she more than likely wishes me and my kin to die under her boot.   To do such a thing I need more, more people under my flag. People, who will bring even more to my cause, people who wish for the same things. Or at least wish for power such as Tenebrasque In can offer.”   Pointing to the rolled up paper “That is a paper assigning a portion of Paese Di Tenebra to you, along with 5300 men and women of Paese Di Tenebra and command over ______. With this group at your command you will command near the same respect as myself and ReEnforcer. Who at the moment might get rid of our problem before we planned, at least I am hoping he is.” Darkchild bowed his head in respect not in obedience “I also give you this portion of land for you to name and call your own, because it was your nation before mine. An out of respect for what you did for me, and for what you created years ago. I give it to you; all that is left is your answer Magnus.” Darkchild knew not what Magneto would say, but he prepared for anything. Concentrating on the power that gave him the edge so many years ago in their last fight. 

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#25  Edited By Mercy_

Years Ago

She sat perched on the corner of an antique mahogany desk, the wood smooth and cool against her bare legs. The young girl who would one day be known as Dark Huntress was nothing but a student at this point in time; an already deadly student, but a student nonetheless. Her days were spent training with the best assassins that he had at his disposal, being pitted against grown men, being beaten into a pulp to build her into a better fighter. She was torn down and taught her weaknesses on the field of battle. Today was a rare day of respite, one where she was not forced to fight, and one where instead Jean bestowed his knowledge upon her. She’d be lying to herself if she sad that she didn’t enjoy the training, didn’t thrive in it, but it was nice to have a somewhat relaxing day every now and then, a day that was used for pursuits of the mind.

The King of Assassins had a personal study that was lavishly decorated. The hardwood floor was layered with a thick Persian rug, there was an original Van Gogh painting hanging behind the desk that she was perched upon. There were pieces of history, actual artifacts, tastefully positioned around the room. There was a small glass-front cabinet in the corner of the room with three shelves. On the uppermost was a radiant stone that caught Cass’s eye. It was an enormous blue diamond set in a pendant with smaller diamonds circling it. The light refracted off of it in such a way that it looked as if it was lit from within, a glowing light pulsating in the very heart of it. “Is that….?” Her sentence drifted off as she looked over to Gambler.

“Dat it is, chere.” His voice was smooth with a hint of rasp to it, just like a good whiskey. He walked up behind her and placed a hand on her shoulder. “It’s dee Hope Diamond. An associate of mine liberated it from dee Smithsonian, leaving a perfect replica in its place. Dat however, is not what I wanted to show you. Dis is,” walking over to the cabinet he opened the front of the glass case and reached towards the bottom shelf. He pulled out something encased in a small glass square, what appeared to be a red piece of cloth. “Tis a tatter of dee Mighty Magneto once wore. He was one of; if not dee most powerful man I’ve known in every sense of dee word. He was one of dee best tactical minds I’ve come across and he had dee power and influence to back up each and every plan. He’s dee brutal combination of an incredibly powerful mutant, among dee most powerful to walk this Earth, and a master tactician and manipulator. He ushered in a new era for those who called demselves villains and all who served under him, dey were made legend by proxy. He is afforded dee utmost respect in his death, but it was a necessary death. His name lives on and so does his legacy. He however, does not.”

Nearly a Week Ago

She was a fighter at heart, whether that fighting was physical combat or trying to wrangle her own emotions. Her conflict-loving nature and training at the hands of the Aristocratic Assassin had made her a veritable threat and the fact that she was more oft than not ruled by her emotions made her dangerously unpredictable. When she put effort into it, she was a force to be reckoned with and when she didn't she was enough of a loose canon to make people nervous. Over the years she had built a name for herself as a top-notch assassin. Her kill ratio was flawless; she had never botched a job. Her reputation was built on 85% pure skill, 5% exaggeration and 10% plain old curiosity. Her ties to LeBeau were well documented and now her relationship with Mistress Redhead was public knowledge. Those things caused peoples curiosity to stir and had the tendency of leading people to hire her to find out of she was as good as the whispers on the wind decreed she was. 

Her biggest strength and her greatest weakness was that she was so ruled by her emotions. It meant she got vested in her jobs and was more likely to finish them to the full letter, but it also meant that she took jobs that meant something to her and got emotionally vested in them. She didn't kill without reason; she was not a mindless mercenary. You could think of her as somebody similar to the Leverage team, all rolled into one. Cass killed people who were asking for it and she took enjoyment in their deaths. 

She was not hard to contact provided you knew the proper channels, something that very few did. During her time with the Champions of Peace she had taken no jobs. For a two year period she had been almost completely off the grid. She knew what most of her former associates thought of her, that she had sold out, that she had one blue, that she was a hero. Now the point in time came where her true colors would be revealed and the exiled Lockheart would have to build her reputation from the ground up. Her first move was to reach out feelers, making it known again in small and innocuous ways that she was back in the game. 

Earlier that day she had been contacted through the normal channels with a small, completely innocent message that was laced with subtext and code. She had been offered a job, the terms of which would be provided to her upon her arrival at the coordinates that were transmitted in the message. It had officially piqued her curiosity and as somebody who was first and foremost ruled by her emotions and gut instinct, she took the job.

She had been given a set of coordinates and once mapped out; they had led to a fairly unknown island off the coast of . Cass had followed the directions to the letter. She had come armed to the teeth with ever weapon she could fit in her two person aircraft and she had arrived on the island at the designated time. Starting the descent, she carefully guided the craft towards a small clearing, preparing to land. She was fully expecting the client to be somebody who was dissatisfied with previous services. Taking out other assassins was not her preference, but she wasn’t against it, either. There was some sort of temple based on the island, one that looked as If it had been erected centuries ago. It was old and run down on the outside with crumbling stones and fauna growing through cracks in the walls, but something told her that appearances were more deceiving than ever in this case. Her hands were gripped around the controls, carefully guiding the craft to that one small clearing. All of the sudden, an unknown force grabbed a hold of it. “What the hell?!?!” She started frantically flipping switches and yanked the throttle, trying to pull up. Alarms started blaring as the craft was dragged further and further down. All her efforts were to no avail as the place continued to move against her will.

Finally it came to a resting stop on the ground, the landing gentle, possibly gentler than she would have managed by herself. Her chest was heaving up and down with the quick breaths that she was inhaling and exhaling, beads of sweat creating a silken sheen over her bared skin. Her arm extended out towards the side and grabbed her trusty Five seveN from the seat next to her as some unknown force gently opened the door on the pilot’s side of the cockpit. Not one to sit still, she grabbed the weapon and exited the craft, her feet sinking into the muddy terrain. She caught sight of somebody approaching her and immediately grew wary. Moving into a ready stance, she aimed the gun straight at the man as he walked towards her through the mist. He was tall and imposing and walked with an of regality and a sense of importance. “Bloody hell. So you’re the one he’s trained? I’ve heard whispers of you on the wind, Cassidy. You interest me, to say the very least.” His voice was deep and raspy and he spoke with an air of importance. This was a man who was used to speaking and who did it well.

It hit her all at once. What he was wearing, the red sweeping cape, the smooth metallic helmet, the knowledge of Jean and last, but certainly not least, plucking her aircraft out of the winds itself as if it was nothing more than a child’s play toy. She blinked rapidly as she tried to gain her composure, completely disbelieving of what her eyes saw. “You…you can’t be….” She stuttered somewhat, gaps of silence padding her words. “You died. Gambler killed you. He told me about it time and time again. This…who are you really?”

“I’m the Mighty Magneto and you’re been contracted to perform a job.” With that, he walked towards the temple, gesturing for her to follow as he muttered something about silly girls and their guns.

Present Time

She wasn’t stupid; she knew that he had contracted her to mess with Gambler’s head, to attempt to cause chaos. Cass wasn’t foolish enough to believe for a second that Magneto thought that she was loyal to him or his cause. He didn’t get to where he was by being foolish and naïve. He hadn’t killed her because he had use for her; she was a tool and because there was always the slight chance that he could sway her to his side. Cass was not exactly known for her loyalty at this moment in time and people who didn’t understand her and didn’t comprehend the fact that she was loyal to a fault at times, would try and take advantage of that. So here she was, in a side room of the temple, doing her best to ignore the coming sounds of an apocalypse thundering around outside.

It sounded like World War Three was in the works and by all reasoning, it very well could be. She knew her position here; it was try to stay alive and to gather as much intelligence in the past week for Gambler as she possibly could.  Against her will, some sort of bond had been formed between the two of them. What the bounds of that bond were and what would happen to it in the future remained to be seen. As of now, she knew what her plan of action was. Cass was going to do her damnedest to play the sides against the middle. She had an outcome planned for this that nobody else was aware of. She just needed Gambler and Sha to place their trust in her and know that what she was doing was not only for the betterment of their cause, but the betterment of Utopia. Cass strapped on all her weapons, ready for battle, as she walked out of the antechamber. Meeting Magneto’s eyes as the rumbling became louder, a macabre smile graced her lips. “Time for fun.”

Last_Guardian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Last_Guardian
The smell of hot ash filled his nostrils as an unnatural hum, a remnant from the monstrous explosion that had just shaken the island to its core, lingered in the Jedi's ears.  An astonished look occupied the young hero's face as he looked around at the pure destruction around him; leveled trees, dead birds, and scorched earth.  He was actually surprised that his forcefield had withstood such an explosive onslaught.  As he walked forward behind his courageous dog and at the side of his new ally, Talon, he heard a beeping sound that immediately caught his attention.  Obi immediately recognized that it was his WAL communicator's built-in Geiger counter, a useful feature that the young man thought he'd never really need.  Rushing close to both Talon and Acedawg, Obi erected a protective force bubble around the party that would filter the air around them and protect them from any sort of further radiation.  As Acedawg found the secret entrance that led down the long staircase, Obi motioned for Talon to rush in to the entrance so as to not be exposed to the radioactive air any longer.  With the light from their respective weapons illuminating the room and revealing just how far the staircase led, the three heroes moved as quietly and cautiously as possible, their steps echoing through the halls.

They walked for what felt like hours before a foreign sound broke the monotonous rhythm of their echoing steps.  The Jedi froze in place immediately, knowing that in a place like this, no sound, however small, was insignificant.  The sounds became more and more frequent as it seemed that whatever the source of it was, it was getting closer.  The Guardian Angel of the City of Angels braced himself, taking out his other lightsaber and deploying it.  Suddenly, a small group of individuals broke through the walls in front of the heroes.  They stood tall, and stared in their  direction.  Right off the bat,  Obi noticed that these were not men, no, the steely cold stare that was now forever ingrained in the galactic knight's memory revealed that these, just as the one's that the two had encountered before, were nothing but machines.  Maybe once upon a time they had been something more but the monsters standing in front of them and readying their weapons were cold, lifeless tools that needed to be put out of their misery.  As, the strange amalgams of steel and skin lunged at the heroes, Obi attacked with both sabers in hand.  Driving the two blades of blazing light forward, the young hero expected the satisfying crunch of disintegrating metal to accompany.  Instead, as soon as his lightsaber's burning blades met the surface of the sentinel's body, a low-pitched crackling sound filled the Jedi's ears with disappointment and confusion.  The alien weapons quickly retracted their light and fizzled back into the hilt.  He had seen this peculiar phenomenon once before during his early days as a hero when he had fought the infamous Egan the Vile. 

"Cortosis," he whispered as the android crashed into him and tackled him to the floor, causing ripples of crippling pain to shoot up and down his spine.  As the hero lay on his back with the menacing metal monstrosity readying the sharp blade that jutted from his hand, the Jedi's trusty partner, Acedawg, flew onto the scene, sending the android flying down the stairwell.  Acedawg growled with a beastly rage that Obi had never seen before.  The dog's eyes lit up with a red light that shot out towards the group of androids.  The attack sent one sentinel tumbling, and as the dog moved his blazing sight towards another one, Obi expected the same result.  However, when the attack hit the next android in line, it seemed to have no effect.  The dog seemed to have the same surprised reaction as his owner and instead tried another approach.  Utilizing his blinding speed, the white streak of fur burst towards the alloyed aggressor, trying to knock it down.  The metal monster was unscathed by this physical attack and caught Acedawg in its grasp.  It threw the dog to the floor and started landing a merciless flurry of metallic blows at him  The sound of hard steel meeting the dog's body was too much to bear and Obi finally summoned the strength to overcome his pain and get back up to his two feet.  He felt almost useless without the sabers in his hands, like an old man who had displaced his Viagra, but he knew that fortunately, the sabers weren't the only weapon he had.

Struggling to contain his unholy fury, the galactic knight sent a powerful wave of Force Lightning at the ferocious enemy that crashed into its intended target.  This wave, however powerful it might've been, seemed to not have the slightest affect on the assailant.  The creature continued to rain blow after a blow of fisted pain at the four-legged hero, Acedawg whimpering desperately with every blow.  Extending his hands forward, Obi sent continuous blasts of lightning and concussive bubbles of telekinesis forward, but to no avail, the attacks had no effect.  The Jedi, not ready to give up,  tried one last time and sent a steady stream of Force Lightning at the attacking droid.  The sheer electric power exuded from his heroic hands was more than he had ever felt.  Obi felt hopeless as even now, the metal menace persisted to beat on the helpless dog.  Remembering all that he had lost during his superhero career, Obi felt the current running through his body being altered.  The lightning coursing through his body suddenly changed in color.  The once blue-white river of electricity now turned into a dark shade of purple as it made its way towards the enemy.  The humanoid sentinel immediately stopped as this dark purple variant of Force Lightning overpowered its circuitry.  

Running at the now still metal body, Obi pushed it over with a simple nudge.  Five more sentinels bursts through the walls and made their way towards the group.  Standing over his injured comrade, the Jedi attacked the new group with his newfound power.  Each one broke down, one by one, like crappy made-in-Mexico TVs.   After taking care of the ones coming at him, Obi turned quickly to his other partner, Talon, who was now getting assaulted by many sentinels.  By the look of things, Talon had discovered her own way of disarming them, as many broken parts and pools of blood littered the floor.  Obi sent bursts of his purple lightning to the sentinels that remained standing, immediately disabling them.  The Light Legionnaire smiled at the young girl and gave her a thumbs up but then quickly remembered the dog at his feet.  Bringing himself to his knees, the Jedi felt around the dog's bruised body looking for signs of broken bones.  "Broken ribs," Obi said, with a mixture of anger and sorrow in each of his words.  "Don't worry, Ace, we'll get you in a nice bacta bath when we get back to LA."  The loyal companion wagged his tail when Obi said those words, showing just how strong his little doggy heart was.   With the dog in his arms, the Last Jedi got to his feet and continued walking down the spiral staircase.  He looked back at Talon with a serious look, letting her know that he was still intent on carrying on the mission at hand. The two walked down the spiraling path to the unknown in relative silence, encountering no more.  Finally arriving at the end of the staircase, the defiant hero was stricken with amazement and shock. Standing feet away, out in the open, were two of the most feared villains to ever walk the Earth.  

Darkchild, the menacing, vulgar monster who had engulfed France in darkness.  Kenobi had never personally met this man or faced him in battle, but his infamy proceeded him.  After again covering up his party's presence with The Force, the Jedi quickly recalled DC's profile from his casebook.  <Darkchild. Omega Level.  Powers: darkness manipulation, telepathy, telekinesis, metallic skin, durability super speed, magnetism, super strength, fire manipulation.>

His thoughts then shifted to the very man who Darkchild was kneeling to.  <Mighty Magneto.  Believed to be dead.  Once the most feared villain on Earth.  Led the Vine Villains with an iron fist.  Omega Level.  Powers: total manipulation of the electromagnetic spectrum, genius level intellect, limited telepathy, teleportation, matter manipulation.>   There was also a young woman in the room standing beside Magneto.  She seemed familiar but Obi had no bearings on her true identity.  

Obi could feel the impatience of the heroin beside him.  Extending his arm in front of her, he began sensing that another familiar figure was quickly heading towards this very arena.  "Talon, as the great Master Yoda once said, 'when the sh!t hits the fan, you best not be in the room.'  Have some patience, I wanna throw the justice just as bad as you do, but we'll strike when the time is right."  Though he was choosing to exercise caution, fear was not the right word for what the Jedi was feeling.  He knew very well that either of these men could easily kill them both.  The heroes would wait for the right moment, and then they would strike.  
The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Popcorn shaped explosions of fire and metallic debris surrounded the Cajun's modified jet as his entourage of UAV's were systematically eradicated. The victims of yet another endless wave of Magneto's resurrected weapons of destruction, the Sentinels. Who's emotionless discernment of judgment was as terrifying as their overwhelming flood of capabilities precipitated by a layer of technology years ahead of its time. But the Master of Magnetism had uncharacteristically miscarried his attack strategy, opting to remain far away from the battle and thus delegating any necessary alterations in tactics to his robotic army. Which in years past would have proven a sound maneuver, however, the World had evolved exponentially since the days of old, when Sentinels were used to control the meta-human population as well as facilitating the hidden agenda's of Dictators and Congressional powers. Culminating in the historic battle known as the Clone Wars. The result of which spawned a demand for contingency plans predicated upon the need for security.

Limitless resources were funneled into a World wide Sentinel defense budget in hopes of creating a state of the art Satellite protection system capable of unprecedented space based militaristic protection. Ultimately though the defense doctrine was vetoed and the program shut down, opening up a window of opportunity for highly ambitious Dessert Messiah who used the initial blueprints as the foundation for his own secretive program spear headed by the scientific minds of SB. Creating a roaming Satellite field codenamed Arch-Angel.With its outer-shell constructed of Black Vibranium and a core genetically grown from the harvested DNA of artificially birthed Telepaths, Arch-Angel was equal part human, and machine, capable of calculating complex analytical equitations with the added bonus of living emotions. Like technopathic ninjas they had been transmitting a series of infectious viruses specifically tailored for each individual Sentinel hidden inside what the robotic menaces believed to be Utopia's encrypted security files. Slowly eating away at their mainframes from within while Gambler and the Rosasi Sands continued to press the assault.

"Sir, this is Rogue Leader. The viruses are working Sir, the Sentinels are beginning to crash. Awaiting orders Sir." The Captain's sense of accomplishment was evident in his voice. Arch-Angel had past its first true test, but the Aristocratic Assassin knew that Magneto was far to clever to rely on such a rudimentary plan of attack. "What is your end game plan mon ami?" he thought to himself. "Captain, have dee Sands secure dee city zone by zone before issuing an official statement and assuring dee public dat dee situation has been contained and is now under-control."

His last communication was shortly followed by the distinctive roar of his afterburners kicking in as he shot across the sky towards the Ninjan Queen's last known coordinates. Flying low, added by stealth technology, the Living Legend attempted to avoid early radar detection while his jet's subsonic speed funneled water up around the sides of his black on black aircraft, with Magneto's clandestine island stronghold rapidly approaching on the horizon. Suddenly without warning a violent eruption sent a devastating shock wave coursing throughout the region setting off a maelstrom of flashing lights and audio alarms inside the cockpit casting the unsuspecting Cajun into an un-winnable battle to regain control. EJECT....EJECT.....EJECT.. the monotone voice repeated. Blasting off the canopy Gambler was launched out of fluctuating aircraft before it spiraled into the flank of one of the islands smaller volcanoes. After safely touching down, the assassin immediately noticed the tell tail signs of battle as pieces of scorched debris lay scattered around several devastating ruptures in the ground. Their depth and length a scary indication of the level of power needed to achieve such destruction. Pausing, the Cajun knelt down to investigate a series of tracks that seemed surprisingly out of  place. They were flanked by two other sets of foot prints, one male, and the other female. Using his photographic reflexes Gambler placed his left foot directly over the imprint before continuing on, mirroring every step in an attempt to recreate its architects movements. Advancing down through a recently uncovered passage the light from above slowly began to give way to total darkness, but having spent the better part of two years without the aid of his vision the self-proclaimed King of Kings was in his element and naturally adapted to the situation.

Along the labyrinth like staircase lay the remains of Magneto's latest masterpieces, humanoid modeled Sentinels. Dispatched by the very group he was following. Judging by the patterns along the sand filled floor it had become obvious that one of them was travailing with the added weight of an injured companion. "Only a hero would refuse to leave an animal behind" the Cajun smirked. Before long he began to hear the familiar voices of ghosts past as the tunnel's opening shown up ahead. Crouching down cautiously the Living Legend began stripping away any and all things metal in preparation, unwilling to give his former mentor even the slightest of advantages. For it was the assassins every intent on making sure the Master of Magnetism never left the island alive.

Asesino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#28  Edited By Asesino

Life was never easy for little Jack Castle. He grew up in an orphanage for most of his life because his parents did'nt want him. He was the product of a dna volunteering "one night stand" between The Drifter and Primav3ra...that lead to two children. Jack was one and the other was Primrose,  nobody really knows what happened to Primrose but what happened to Jack just was'nt right. When he aged out of the orphanage, he became a hitman, an asssassin for little crime rings and petty kills. He had to pay the rent somehow.  As an assassin on any level, he had to prove himself and that was'nt easy either,  especially since he had no powers from either parent to speak of.

For six years, he operated as a small time crook until one day, word of mouth happened. He imediately quit the mafia he was working for and rushed at the chance to try and join an upcoming and coming team of assassins known as Tenebrasque. But things did'nt work out and he eventually disapeared, supposedly to become a freelancer. 

__ 

Present

The suit fit like a glove. Tightly wrapping around his thin figure, knives displayed proudly on his anklestrap, and a gun holstered on the side of his all white costume. It was'nt much, a cheap sewn together get up, but it served as a symbol....ivory white to make them remember him. Sitting atop of a very famous towering building somewhere in China, the white glistening in the moonlight. He acted swift as he cut a hole into the buildings top with a diamond edge katana. Once he was done, he reached behind his back to holster it in the sheath on his back. This building was notorious for brutality, the crime lord who ran the place was called the "Butcher". Aptly named as well.

Dropping down into the lair of the beast, he saw three  guards in the room and of course "Butcher" in the center of the room. Pulling out his silenced automatic pistol, he fired off a single shot straight into the head of the largest guard. The two remaining guards look up and shout for help. 

Stabbing the second guard in the stomach was enough to stop him long enough he could focus on the third guard who was killed almost immediately with a kukri knife to the throat. Turning around, satisfied by his work, Asesino walked over to Butcher. The man whose nonchalant stare gave off a cold empty heart shook Jack alittle.

"I've dismantled your men."  Jack said. 

"So you have. But do I look like I care? I've sat this whole time in this chair, and not said not one word as their blood stained my floors. Go ahead, take your katana out and kill me. I'm done with this life."

Guards rushed in the room  in a second after hearing the blood splatter and shrieks of pain. 

"Hold your fire." The butcher said before throwing his hands in the air. "Do it" He smirked.

"No, I won't take out my katana and kill you. You're called the Butcher are'nt you?" Asesino said, trying to keep calm under the pressure of it all. Pulling out a small meat hook out of his pants pocket, he grinned as he began to shove into the man's eye.

"Wait...." Butcher said as he grabbed Jack's wrist hard. "You could kill me and take your bounty, but perhaps...another target? The one they called Mighty Magneto, he's resurfaced on an island off the coast of China. I will pay your employer fully what he wants for my head, but I will also fund you to go and find Magneto and kill him. You will have access to my private jet and this would put on the map for the top assassins in the world"

Jack came forward to Butcher and just as they shook hands, Asesino wrapped his hand around the butchers back and stabbed him in the spine with the same meathook. "GULK!" Butcher choked on blood as he slowly descended to the ground...

"I'll still be taking your private jet. Heh" He grinned a sadistic chesire cat smile before dismantling the other guards and leaving. 

__ 
Six days later.

The helicopter now whirls overhead of the island.

"Requesting permission to land"

Mighty Magneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Mighty Magneto

The man continued to watch the monitors and stats being displayed on the large screens above him. Beside him was a woman he had brought into his service he know her relations to Gambler and knew her not to be trusted. However he had not fully decided whose if anys team he was on. His plan to perfect his Sentinel Army was working they learned so quickly with the new technologies installed. The Nanos that where separate from the rest of the Sentinel main focus was to repair and rebuild in the larger Sentinels. This was why even after there destruction they where still able to rebuild themselves. Destroy the Sentinel and the nanos only repaired it and adapted from the attack. Allowing them to continuing to grow stronger.

The forces attacking Dark Utopia had been doing very well. Better then the man could have hoped for it seemed Almost to easy as they continued taking down enemy forces. When suddenly the first Sentinel went down with out cause falling from the sky landing into the ocean. Then suddenly all the Sentinels where falling from the sky crashing into the water and sinking into the deep ocean waters. The crashes created huge waves went hit hard against the coast flooding nearby areas. Gambler had made his first real move against the Sentinels having them get in close while striking from the dark. High above the battle site a Space station orbited the earth it was a simple idea used over and over again. Something so small as a computer virus was able to take down the Huge Sentinels.

But now on the island things where truly starting to get interesting. The Prime Sentinels had had no problems from the virus as the Sentinels that had been hit first gave data to defend against it. The collective Sentinels created blokes to protect themselves. ReEnforcer and Sha where now inside the temple battling it out in the dark corridors. As the Prime Sentinels stayed out of sight remaining out of sight still in stealth mode. A group where claim on the ceiling attempting to get above the two combatants. They would only strike when there was an opening the go back to the shadows. One of the Sentinels saw such an Opening unleashing a blast directed at Sha's Head while she spoke to ReEnforcer  “SONICCCC BOOM!” . Several Sentinels where close enough to ReEnforcer to get caught in the blast showing there positions. Their flesh burned as some of the blast made it through there personal shields.

The two heroes Obi and talon had also made their way right outside the main Hall. The Prime Sentinels had attack the heroes then disappeared back into the darkness.Clocking themselves they had made their way back behind the two. Obi Spoke  "Talon, as the great Master Yoda once said, 'when the sh!t hits the fan, you best not be in the room.'  Have some patience, I wanna throw the justice just as bad as you do, but we'll strike when the time is right.". With that the closest Sentinel attempted to plunge a blade through his victims  Obi's back. While the other spring out at Talon slashing at her with their Blades. A large group of the Prime Sentinels came through an Opening in the Corridor in an attempt to seperate the two Heros. When some space had been given a large wall fall from the ceiling between the two groups. The Sentinels would divide and conquer their enemies.

The man was however surprised when he saw the next man entering the fray. His emotions stirred they had been at each others necks for so long it was hard to remember they where family. A group of Prime Sentinels cloaked away followed the man into the temple. their steps never touched the ground simply hovered over it. This was the man that had brought down the virus own their brethren they did not have feeling as one knows them. However they strive for perfection and this man would certainly bring a fight with him. There will to learn to adapt was what made them so strong. Evan now the sentinels at the bottom of the ocean began repair themselves nanos re routing power re programing with the proper updates that would bring them back to life.

Now DarkChild stood before the man speaking an offer he had come to give him. His last words“I also give you this portion of land for you to name and call your own, because it was your nation before mine. An out of respect for what you did for me, and for what you created years ago. I give it to you; all that is left is your answer Magnus.”Few men alive had earned the respect to use that name but DarkChild was indeed one of them. It did not surprise the man he was first to get here. The man remembered DC had always been head strong when he knew what he wanted he just simply went for it, just like that. So he slowly rose up coming to his feet looking down on the man before him. He removed his helmet and stepped down towards DC. Offering his hand to his old comrade Mighty Magneto Spoke

"Its been to long"

A large explosion caused Mighty Magneto to turn slight towards the entrance of the hall. He turned back towards DC with a smile on his face. He told the woman beside the throne "Time for Fun" which came with a telepathic message to take out the heroes starting with Obi. The Prime Sentinels also reacted in the hall preparing to fight. Magneto walked towards the Arena Motioning for DC to follow him. The door would be sealed behind them. Already the monitors where going dead being transferred to a new location.

Magneto placed his helmet back on his head as they walked into the arena. He grinned to himself as he sent out his telepathic messages to the others to strike.

talon_x23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By talon_x23

Step by step, rock upon rock the three cautiously maneuvered their way into the abyss. After a few minutes the light of day had been snuffed out by the darkness that settled itself and made its home among the damp stair well leading into Magnetos chambers. The scents were getting stronger and more distinguishable as Laura   kept her finger tips in the rough surface of the wall beside her. The only light was that of The Great Obi Wan’s light Sabre and Talon’s double edge sword. Their light caused dark and hideous shadows to dance beside them as the moaning of the harsh wind pillaged through stair way. It moaned and screamed slicing through rocks and between them. This scene seemed to have come out of an Indian Jones film.

Laura’s nose ignited with the scents of old foes, and past allies and there was one man in particular that would make his presence known soon enough. The very moment she had landed on this island she knew he was around, somewhere lurking in the shadows observing his enemies and calculating the best tactic. He was the best at what he did, he could maneuver his way through any situation no matter how dire. The Cajun himself use to be the one man who understood her, he probably still was. Though through the encountering of the hero War Killer her heart rose above her loyalty and her duty to him and she left, being banished from his presence, he let go alive when he could have killed her, and that memory in the sewers still haunted her now and if that was not enough somewhere in his possession he had her daughter which only made her wonder, if she was to encounter him here what would she do?

ReEnforcer, oh she knew him ever since they met during the war for the Dragons egg she had known she would meet him again. After forcing that kiss upon her, War Killer couldn’t understand why she healed him that day, why she didn’t leave him. The answer was simple, there was still a part of him that was good. She had seen it, Remy he was there locked away, buried so deeply under the demon inside him. He could have attacked both her and her lover but he told them to run, and they listened. Yes he was still alive though any hope of saving him was little, and no would not be the time to attempt such a crazed mission, not when there were other villains lurking.

Finally Darkchild, though to recount him was worse than feeling the pain itself. She was haunted   by his constant ability to use here, oh it was more than a mere fixation it was an obsession one that he now denied with everything in him. She was simply his sperm carrier, time and time again he would extract a twisted pleasure from using her, abusing her and she would be willing to become his pawn once more. He haunted her past present and future, but she would pursue onward. War Killer’s hate burned brightly for him, though Talon seemed to hide her emotions with apathy. To pretend he didn’t matter, what he had done didn’t affect her, but he had caused a deep gash within her soul, one that wouldn’t come out.

But for what seemed like hours of recounting the past, a low humming brought her back to the present. Her emerald eyes peered deeper and deeper into the cave as a low humming noise began to echo through the walls, as if the walls themselves were moaning. Placing her ear to it she realized it was getting closer. Obi stopped and so did she as they watched and waiting for whatever it was to appear. Laura’s hands clutched tightly to her blade as her emerald faded yellow, she could feel it, a fight in the waiting. Finally a noise broke through the barrier of silence as a handful of creatures came into view, the cold callous stare gave a whole new meaning to the term “staring daggers”. Holding her sword tightly they instantly engaged in battle, Obi Wan and her were separated as she leaped to her left to avoid a beam of energy shot directly toward her. Pulling from her back War Killer’s shield she tossed it over the front of her body to avoid the beam of energy. As the power came in contact with her shield it sent her body backward. Digging her feet deep within the ground to stand she stabled herself placing his shield on her right arm. Crouching down her finger tips grazing the damp step she leaped forward, the tip of her blade among to slice the creatures head off.  

Her eyes fueled with rage were suddenly cast into shock as on instant impact a electronic surge coerced through her body. A silent cry escaped her lips as she was propelled into the wall backward her spine snapping on impact. Groaning in agony rocks fell upon her shoulders, as she realized how unstable this stair well was. Yet while she lay dormant the metallic monster didn’t meander. His icy gaze remained locked upon her figure as his arms slowly shifted to that similar to her own weapon, except its composition was different.   The instant the scent hit her nose her eyes grew wide in fear, it was silver. Somehow this soulless creature had accessed information, information she didn’t know still existed. No one knew she was Lycan not anymore! Ever since breaking away from The Hunter, William Greystoke she had acted as if her Lycan Legacy had stayed within the Greystoke Manor, obviously her little secret had come out.

The mechanical menace lunged it was weapon toward her and unable to move the blade penetrated her shoulder. Letting out a slight cry for pride her mouth shut. Now returning the robotic assassins gaze the emerald eyed mercenary wrapped both hands around her releasing her grip on Gemini, causing it to instantly disappear. With her shoulder now heavily bleeding the smell of burning flesh polluted the environment.   The skin around the blade began to slowly evaporate into the air. Gnashing her teeth together she staggered to her feet forcing the beast’s arm to slowly slide out of her mangled arm. Its whole arm was stained with blood as that same emotionless gawk filled its silver eyes. It took no pleasure from this, no hatred and maybe that’s what freaked the young assassin out the most.

Using its superhuman strength the monster flexed its arm sending young Laura once again into another wall, but the assassin was well prepared this time. Pull War Killer’s shield she placed it on her back once more so it absorbed the blow.   As the beast came in for a second attack Laura returned the star Spangled knights weapon to her arm as she dashed toward her opponent stabbing the shield deep within its belly. Electricity from its body coerced through her own as she refused to pull away. Finally in one desperate move she used all the power in her arms to slice the torso of this animated android. To her joy she succeeded and the two parts of the robot fell to the floor still crackling with electricity. Like the Sentinel her whole body was surging with power, getting to her feet and using the wall to balance her she lifted her eyes only to discover another handful of Sentinels wishing to enter the fray.

Not knowing how much more she could take of this she turned her eyes to Obi Wan who seemed to be standing over Acedwage. Her eyes filled with sudden shock and tears as she saw the brave Canine lying almost motionless on the floor, whimpering in pain. “No…” she whispered but her attention was soon drawn as a blast from one of the five robots slammed into the wall beside her. Now rage consumed youth as she stood before her adversaries with her twin claws crackling with the surge of energy her body had managed to retain.  “Now its personal.” She growled as her own canines enlarged in size. She knew from this her attack would become more   feral   and a shield would do no good. Whispering something a ray of blue light consumed the heroes shield as it disappeared to join Gemini in limbo. “I’ll need you later Caleb”. Without War Killer’s knowledge Talon had named his shield it seemed ludicrous but she had taken a liking to naming her weapons. Tightening her fists she charged toward the nickel of androids as she sliced through their metal bodies with their own energy. She never knew that having a vibranium laced skeleton could ever come in this handy.

The battle raged on a few moments, and the disjointed limbs of the Sentinels flew across the stair well and tossed and turned rolling down the stairs. Their dying screeches echoed down the dark cavern hall way but Laura wasn’t paying attention to it. Finally standing upon the rubble of her own victory her eyes dashed over to Acedwage as Obi Wan picked him up gently. “Broken Ribs” the worse slithered through his lips with great hassle. “Ace…” she murmured as they continued on their journey down toward darkness, she managed to catch the valiant Jedi’s gaze as her gave her a stern look showing his perseverance in completing their mission, they had come to far to retreat back the way they came, they had to finish this one way or another.

Finally they came upon a corner and Talon instantly stopped breathing for the sight beyond her was one that could kill. There he was, the mastermind of all of this, the hash monster that had started this war upon the small island, the one that had drawn villains of great power, and vigilantes of unthinkable skill. They were conversing in conversation and now on seeing Darkchilds presence Laura would have charged in guns a blazin’ but the thoughtful Kenobi had other Ideas. Extending his hand as if he knew she would take the bait the young Jedi turned shooting her a gaze with his luscious eyes  "Talon, as the great Master Yoda once said, 'when the sh!t hits the fan, you best not be in the room.'  Have some patience, I wanna throw the justice just as bad as you do, but we'll strike when the time is right.”

She didn’t have to time disagree with him on that moment the full stop was apparent a Sentinel dashed toward Obi Wan, Laura was quick on her feet about to stand in front of the hero, yet as she was about to a blade sliced within inches of Laura’s neck. Out of subconscious desire to live she summoned Caleb   once more from limbo as she brought the shield down before her face to avoid instant decapitation. Breathing heavily she raised her emerald eyes but just as she did the footsteps of another army of Sentinels she could hear coming behind her. Springing to her feet she performed a kick sending the one Sentinel back as Obi Wan took care of the other. With sweat sliding down her brow she glanced at Obi Wan Kenobi in desperation as she knew with Acedwage wounded he’d not be able to fight. “Brave knight, trust me I can heal your dog.”   The time window was closing as the robots made the corner, their weapons fully charged and ready.

Summoning her blade Gemini she held it in her hand as she whispered something, placing her palm on the canines ribs her hand began to glow with a bright blue, as she attempted to heal the brave dog. Yet her spell was cut off as she sliced her blade to disembowel one of the oncoming beasts and as she did its blood splattered on her face. As she finished her spell with the dog unsure if it worked, but before she could check a beam of energy slammed into the right side of her body burning through her skin and sending her into a stone pillar. Rising War Killer’s shield above her head she avoiding several rocks that pillages against it from the cealing. Blood running down her face, she used her sword to prop her up as she extended it forward. But as she did her eye and nose were distracted as she realized that the Cajun was present. Glancing around she finally locked her gaze upon him, mixed emotions filled her but she didn’t have time to see if he looked back, she had other things to worry about, like survival!

Another beam of energy surged toward her and to avoid it she leaped into the air raising the shield to cover her head from surrounding fire as she flipping backward. Her feet landed upon the ground crouching she sprung forward spinning   to her right to avoid a blade from the mechanical monsters arm. Now directly in front of her she sliced her sword into its torso, and like before energy filled her body, her midnight blue hair crackled with static as her eyes shifted to an electric blue. Releasing War Killer’s shield like Gemini it disappeared to give her right arm freedom. Letting out a rage filled cry she pushed her blade deeper and deeper through the things chest. But as she was on the verge of success another beast grabbed her shoulder leaving her sword lodged with in the other android as her body was swung away like a rag doll. The thing clutched her shoulder breaking it, which caused her to let out a cry of pain. Her body still fumed with the electric radiation that flowed through her veins as she used her twin talons in her right hand to slice her opponents hand off.

Its blood splattered on her already torn uniform as she licked her own blood from her sliced face. Regaining her breath she dropped her back against the wall as she wedge her foot claw up the monsters middle and sliced half way up before the previous one grabbed her ankle and crushed it. Hanging upside down staring face to face with the same one that had claimed her sword she thought the end was inevitable. Her shoulder and right ankle was crushed, her spin was fractured, and she was losing blood to quickly for her body to compensate. But just as hope seemed like a vague memory a spark ignighted in her brain as she had a plan. With blood rushing to her head, disorientation came about quickly. As the beast held her she found herself face to face to where she had previously sliced her sword into, and its open wires and machinery was visible. Without word or thought if it would work the young jade eyes warrior dug her hand, claws extended into the things chest as she let its own power run through her, attempted to in fact drain it of energy.

Succeeding her body crashed into the floor as the power drained Sentinel dropped on its knees discharged. Laura now feeling the power run through her veins found new power that caused her to get to her feet. When she did she instantly her eyes noticed Dark Huntress rushing toward the Great Obi Wan, the fact of the matter was the brave Jedi stood a better chance facing off Darkchild and Magneto that her, she was too fragile her mind was to far gone, she was good in battle but mental battle was her weakness. “Oh no you don’t Cass.” She whispered as she rushed forward noticing as The Huntress was about to bring her blade down on Obi Wan’s back Laura lunged in front of him as the blade clanged against the colors red white and blue. Talon’s emerald eyes gazed upward at her opponent, use to be second of Command in Shadow Squad. “Sorry Cass, I can’t allow you to do that just yet.” She whispered pushing Dark Huntress a few feet away Laura didn’t even turn her head as she spoke to Obi.

“Obi Wan, follow Mighty Magneto and Darkchild, I will take care of the mercenary but you need to get what needs to be done, done.” Pausing her emerald eyes glanced back at him only a moment as she looked him dead in the eye “Trust me.” she had no time to see his reply for within moments a round of pullets were fired toward her from the finalist in the KOV championship. Feeling like a coward to be hiding behind a Shield Talon placed it over her back as she unleashed her twin blades not desiring any weapon. Blocking a few rounds of bullets with her claws the emerald eyed assassin found her body ridden with bullets in a few moments. Dark Huntress was an expert marksman and right now her body already badly wounded she stood no chance against the female assassin, maybe another day but the devious Lycan had her own agenda as well.

“Cass I don’t want to fight you.” She said avoiding the femme fatal’s shots as well as attempting to speak over the barrels of bullets that wished to make a home in her skull. “You know me as well as the next person, and you know me not a hero.” She said as another bullet skidded against her shoulder, finally she charged toward Dark Huntress as the woman pulled out a curved blade that slashed against the young assassins claws. Staring at one another lacking breath Talon continued “I know you have a larger agenda Cassidy, you’re too smart not to! Girls like us…we get used, we hang around the legends we play their games do their biddings but on the side we learn.” The Queen of the KOV brought her bade down upon Laura’s head as the young emerald eyed assassin raised her right wrist slicing against it as she continued. “We don’t chose sides, we never do, it’s a lifestyle learn what you can, take notes but always be on the winning side.”

With that the Laura flipped backward, now crouching down slightly with her staring at Cass, her midnight locks hanging over her sweat and blood drenched face. “Dark Huntress I’m not here to play martyr, I’m here to be on the winning side.” This brought back memories of that cold battle with the Cajun, how history seemed to be repeating itself. Slowly rising to her feet she retracted her claws as she looked at her previous Shadow Squad leader, her eyes holding no resentment. “And opposed to what you might think heroes never win.” With that statement Talon used lightning precision to leap into the air placing her legs against the wall and propelling herself over Cassidy before landing on the ground several feet away from her. Glancing backward she gave a devious smile “We’ll have our battle soon enough.” She whispered and then used her Lycan sense to take off in a sprint forward.

Time was of the essence Obi was somewhere and she needed to commence in action before he happened to realize what was happening. Summoning Gemini in her right hand she called upon its ancient powers and in a swift chant, she appeared before the Might Magneto himself, accompanied by Darkchild. Her emerald eyes glinted with the sapphire light her weapon radiated as she sheathed it on her side. Her midnight blue hair draped across her battle worn face as she spoke words she scarcely understood. “Magneto, I am not here to oppose you, but to join you, that has been my mission, I can offer you valuable information on the heroes, they trust me still do, I can be your spy” glancing to Darkchild a moment before returning her graze to the Master of Magnetism “and a spy for your allies.”

ReEnforcer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By ReEnforcer

The Ninjan Queen spoke to herself of Magneto as she unbuckled the clasps which held her flowing crimson cape. The blood colored cloth fell to the floor behind the Ninjan Goddess. She stood at the end of the hall opposite ReEnforcer the entrance to a great Labyrinth of tunnels at her back. A horizontal beam of light appeared behind the Ninjan Queen, the beam expanded created a solid wall of light. From the change in temperature and brightness ReEnforcer assumed that a mirror image of the wall behind Sha had appeared at his back.

ReEnforcer snarled as his demonic side burned from the pure light energy. However his mind was set and he refused to retreat. Standing there defiance in his eyes he gazed upon the wife of Gambler as she began to glow. The same energy that had been used to create these walls of light emanated from the Ninjan Queen as she glowed white hot. The light filled the hall burning ReEnforcer's retinas, the demon found himself blind and scorched from the immense amount of light Sha was emitting.

A blow connected with ReEn's solar plexus causing him to cough up blood. Still blind ReEnforcer conjured four black cards, they glowed a deep crimson. Desperate he threw them upward toward the shallow ceiling of the underground passage. The cards exploded on impact as his opponent yelled “SONICCCC BOOM!” and sent a wave of sound toward him. The underground fortress trembled violently and the tunnel roof collapsed between them as ReEnforcer was hurled backwards.

Fuming and dazed from the Ninjan Queens assault ReEnforcer picked himself up from the crushed stone stairs where he landed. His healing ability had began to do its work, repair his damaged retinas as his sight returned, the world was a blur. He had underestimated the woman's abilities and his own weakness to light. The First Lord would not make this mistake again. He needed power, if he was unable to stand against an alien woman how would he take Paese Di Tenebra from Darkchild's clutches? ReEnforcer soared into the are on a cloud of flames as he headed back to Abyssus. In three days time he would meet with Sinister, hopefully an alliance with Umbrella would be enough.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Darkchild

Everything he had planned was coming to its full, Darkchild couldn’t wipe the smile from his face. The man who started this all was ready to with him. Ready to work alongside Darkchild and help him fulfill his war scheme, today was the beginning of the end for everyone who Darkchild ever had a slight disdain for. More than a few of these people were in the very vicinity of Darkchild and Magneto as they walked out into the Arena. The members of the Supreme Company slowly made their way towards Magneto, Darkchild could sense him send out his telepathic message to them all. Darkchild had been planning this for a long time, a team whom if ever Magneto were to return would be the first to come to him. Aztek was the last of this small yet incredibly powerful group to give his word to Magneto, but even more so to Darkchild himself. The moment the idea that Magneto could have returned and Darkchild knew about it, he in secret contacted all of these men and women and they were on call when he needed them. But more importantly when Magneto needed them, Darkchild promised the entire Supreme Company to Magneto upon him coming to Tenebrasque In.

Darkchild watched as Magneto marveled at everyone who had come to “See him” home, but Darkchild had more planned for this day. More than a simple squabble of men and women, a squabble that would end in no one’s death. Darkchild gripped the Master of Magnetisms arm and he looked to him, he almost took his hand away from Magnetos but he held firm. “This is not what we need my friend, we need to plan. Why annihilate these petty fools one by one, why not all at once.” As he spoke Talon crept up on the duo. She pledged her allegiance to Magneto, and to Darkchild even more than she had when she decided to stay within Tenebrasque In to watch over Jacobi. She glared to Darkchild as she spoke and then knelt before the two, Darkchild was quite pleased with how things were turning out with this day of hell on earth. Darkchild continued his grip on Magneto’s forearm “I’m positive you have a contingency plan?” Darkchild smiled letting go of Magneto and the man he saw as a Father figure blinked quickly and a loud booming siren echoed throughout the entire island, the very ground began to shake. A countdown began on the computers within Magneto’s chambers, they were engaging a self destruct sequence.  Darkchild smiled even wider placing his hand on a Sentinels arm, one of the creations of Magnetos stood next to Darkchild. With a snap of his fingers Darkchild opened a portal on the other end was the silo that would become Magneto’s lab. “We can’t leave without your little toys.” Grinning from ear to ear Darkchild ushered in the Sentinels, as soon as a couple dozen were through Darkchild looked into the Arena as everyone was arriving. He knew they would see this as a childish act, but they knew nothing of what Darkchild planned. What he planned would shake the very foundation of every single person and group, he was prepared for everything. Sensing ReEn had left as well, Darkchild turned to the Portal “Come my friend. We have much to do, need to make your arrival into Tenebrasque In official.” With that Darkchild stepped through the portal.

Tenebrasque In Few Days Later-New Land of Genosha  

Darkchild stood atop Magneto’s new massive mansion, the balcony the two stood atop of looked over the entire land. Many had come when they heard of Magneto’s joining, the man was a legend and every single man and woman who ever thought of becoming a powerful dictator or wished for all the wealth in the world was there. Magneto stood beside Darkchild as he spoke “We usher in a new day, the day in which the father of us all. The man who created the very thing I wish to accomplish with Tenebrasque In, he stands before you all as THE FATHER OF FEAR!” The crowd below screamed loud in cries of excitement. “Our Father joins the world’s most feared team of individuals who together will reign supreme over this entire god forsaken place we call Earth. But he does not come alone my brethren, he comes bearing the fruits of years of solidarity and masterful genius. Let me unveil the future of Tenebrasque In, SHINE YOUR LIGHT. LUCIFERS, SHOW YOUR SELVES.

The sky above was filled with the Sentinels that Magneto had created on his island, with a few touches Darkchild added. They fill the skies almost blotting out the sun, and as the darkness settles light shines from the center of their chests. They surround the mansion and stand towering over all that look upon them, Darkchild continues his speech “People of Tenebrasque In, you are now ones with Magneto. He has dubbed this land you stand upon as GENOSHA. ALL HAIL GENOSHA!! “ Darkchild stood his arms raised above his head, the crowd throws their fists into the air in unison screaming GENOSHA. The air is filled with the voices of thousands of men and women, all pledging themselves to Magneto and Darkchild. Darkchild turned to Magneto who had a wide never ending smile upon his face, behind him stood the men and women of the Supreme Company. Darkchild knew these men and women wouldn’t follow his direct orders, but coupled with the fear and power Magneto exudes they would at least do the job no matter if it was how Darkchild had ordered. They feared both men, but Magneto coveted both respect and fear even more so than Darkchild. Darkchild walked up to Magneto placing his hand on his shoulder, he whispered to the man “Speak to your people, these are all of yours. This entire land and the team standing behind you, know this power is mine to give out. What you do with it is yours to do, I followed you years ago. Hoping to be in this very spot next to you, but now we stand together rather than Lord and Slave we stand as equals Magnus.” Darkchild patted his shoulder “Speak to your people, then drink and be merry for tomorrow. We begin what I have been planning for so very long, we take on the world. “ Darkchild walked away allowing Magneto to do as he wished with his people and his land.