#1 Posted by The_Ghostshell (84303 posts) - - Show Bio

As DC and Arrow leave out of the VV HQ a hooded stranger stands before them, slowly pulling his hood back it is revealed to be Lord Gambler.

Without hesitation his arm thrusts forward in an attempt to Force Push the two warriors.

#2 Posted by Darkchild (42961 posts) - - Show Bio

DC is pushed back but gets his balance

" A bit forward are we, i only dance with people i want"

DC stands in poise fists charged with Dark energy waiting for Gamblers next move.

#3 Posted by Final Arrow (24426 posts) - - Show Bio

His dark hand shoots up createing a dark wall between them blocking the force push , "We have done this dance many times, I will let Dc have some fun , Unless you want me to stay Gambler"

His eyes narrowed at the man, He put one hand behind his back and smiled his long black hair blew in the wind , his dark eyes full of enjoyment.

#4 Posted by The_Ghostshell (84303 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler charged at both men removing his cloak and wielding dual Lightsaber's. Twirling one saber in his left hand he slashed at DC while spinning around throwing a reverse heal kick at Arrow.

#5 Posted by Darkchild (42961 posts) - - Show Bio

DC dodges the attack by the lightsaber and does a back flip.

"Oh ok so we gonna fight with swords now, i think i can do that."

In one hand DC takes out the Sword of Heaven and in the other he creates a dark energy sword.

He charges Gambler slashing at him.

#6 Posted by Final Arrow (24426 posts) - - Show Bio

The kick came fast, just getting under it he could feel Gamblers boot brush his hair, As he went down to his knees he brought forward a leg sweep and created his magic shield,

"Getting old Gambler "

#7 Posted by The_Ghostshell (84303 posts) - - Show Bio

As DC slashed and Arrow went for a leg sweep Gambler jumped, tucking into a summersault flip as Arrow's leg went underneath him and Dc's sword went above him. As he landed, he stood in defiance, "Not that old my friend."

#8 Posted by Darkchild (42961 posts) - - Show Bio

As DC swing missed it hit the ground creating a crater.

DC turns around and Blasts at the ground under Gamblers feet.

" I know its underhanded but im not a saint"

#9 Posted by Final Arrow (24426 posts) - - Show Bio

Arrow smiled the earth around him began to rumble, his dark eyes staring at Gambler , A cheeky smile broke the ice white complection of his face, The ground round Arrow exploded, Soil filled the air, dust blew in the wind blocking the view,His whole body glowed with with dark energy.

The moon dissappeared, the stars where the only eyes on this battle now, all of a sudden the dust and soil begasn to fly round Arrow like a tornado , You could see the black figure heading up to the centre as it grew taller and taller.
Post Edited:2007-06-19 09:16:00

#10 Posted by Darkchild (42961 posts) - - Show Bio

Before Gambler can react to DC's blast he charges

"This is the end for you TRAITOR"

DC slashes with both swords

#11 Posted by Mighty Magneto (13076 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto watches off to th side hidden in the shadows. The battle had begun between Gambler vs DC and Last Arrow. Last Arrow and DC where both up and coming Evils make names for themselves. Perhaps they might defeat Gambler if he fought alone. Magneto decided to come out of the shadows and fight beside his old friend. This was not a battle of sides or teams this was quite possabily one of the best battles to be fought. Magneto was interested in the glory and hell the practice he had be gone sometime.

He walked out of the shadows walking towards the battle. Lifting into the air he floated above the battle.

"Perhaps I can make this a little more interesting"

#12 Posted by Final Arrow (24426 posts) - - Show Bio

The tornado was spining faster and faster , Draging anything not attatched to the ground into it, Liffting one hand hplaced it facing palm up, bringing over his left hand he placed to palm down, both hands where about a cantimeter apart, The gap between his gloved hands filled with a solid black shadow,Moving his hands up so it looked as if he was praying, the sadow spilled out , it was as if it was an endless sea of shadow filling the tornado.

As this was happening the Tronado stopped in an instant everything was just floating where it was, his eyes where slowly turining grey , what he was doing took alot of power to control , his shield was still up, But he was using magic fast soon his shiled would drop.

#13 Posted by Mighty Magneto (13076 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto was inpressed by the show of power from Last Arrow. He was not sure if he had been noticed yet so he decide just to continue and watch until he need take action.

#14 Posted by The WeatherMan (3261 posts) - - Show Bio

Like a real magician of the old times, Sage was looking through a cauldron, as if it was a television set, onto the battle, noticing the unnoticed Magneto somewhere in a dark corner, he linked with his mind to him.

"Hello. Why do you reckon they are fighting?"

#15 Posted by The_Ghostshell (84303 posts) - - Show Bio

The blasts from DC sent Gambler crashing through the wall of the VV HQ. Arrow was busy outside preparing to destroy the universe. Gambler had seen Mags outside before the blast and knew he could not take down the three most powerful members of the VV. So using a secret labyrinth of tunnels hidden underneath the VV HQ he made his escape.

#16 Posted by Final Arrow (24426 posts) - - Show Bio

The soil turend to glass from the heat he had created, It looked like a big glass, Arrow floated to the top, and made a large straw appear in the black lquid , steam came up filling the air with that simular smell that everyone knew,

"Coffe anyone."

#17 Posted by Mighty Magneto (13076 posts) - - Show Bio

"Muhahahahahaha"

#18 Posted by Darkchild (42961 posts) - - Show Bio

DC sees Gambler trying to escape and teleports in front of Gambler

" Going somewhere?"

And DC punches at Gambler

#19 Posted by The_Ghostshell (84303 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler was caught some what of guard and the punch connected sending him staggering.

"Lucky shot. Wont happen again."

Gambler unleashed a blast of Force Lightning at DC.

#20 Posted by Darkchild (42961 posts) - - Show Bio

DC is hit by the lightning but isnt barely fazed by it.

" That it , well i got something to show you i haven't used it before but im sure you will remember it."

DC begins to use the force

"Oh you didnt think i forgot my teachings as a Sith Marauder did you."

And DC uses his force to pull a piece of the wall out and throw it at Gambler.

#21 Posted by The_Ghostshell (84303 posts) - - Show Bio

Gamber rose his hand and stopped the wall dead in the air.

"Nice trick." He lowered his hand and the wall dropped to the ground.

Lord Gambler slowly removed his Lightsabers.

"Arrow is not here to save you this time old friend."

He charged at DC slashing sideways with his left saber and then slashing upwards with the right.

#22 Posted by Darkchild (42961 posts) - - Show Bio

DC opens his cloak and puts his hand out to the side.

And in an instant his lightsaber is in his hand.

" Remeber this you fool, you gave it to be for my loyalty. HA"

DC charges Gambler swiping one of his swings away and launching his own flurry of attacks.

#23 Posted by The_Ghostshell (84303 posts) - - Show Bio

Dc and Gambler go back and fourth in a brilliant display of swordsmanship.

#24 Posted by Darkchild (42961 posts) - - Show Bio

After going back and forth DC decides to up the equation

"How bout we go somewhere a bit more adaquit hmm"

And with a snap of his fingers DC teleports bothe fighters to a barren wasteland

" A bit more room"

DC jabs his lightsaber at Gambler

#25 Posted by The_Ghostshell (84303 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler blocks the strike with a downward thrust and comes back at DC with an elbow aimed at his jaw.

#26 Posted by Darkchild (42961 posts) - - Show Bio

The attack hits DC and blood starts to flow out of his jaw

"Now thats the Gambler, i have been waiting for."

DC jumps into the air and comes downward with his blade.

#27 Posted by The_Ghostshell (84303 posts) - - Show Bio

As the Dark Lord went to block Dc's blade it cut down his arm leaving a streak of blood on his blade and destroying the handle of one of his Lightsabers.

Gambler looked at his bloody arm and then back at DC.

"Blood in blood out." He then thrust his arm forward in an attempt to force push DC.

#28 Posted by Darkchild (42961 posts) - - Show Bio

DC used the force to rip a part of the ground to block Gamblers attack.

When the piece of concrete did its job he tosses it aside.

"Hmm so its one on one in saber duel "

DC throws a bolt of lightning at Gambler and then attacks with a flurry of slashes

#29 Posted by The_Ghostshell (84303 posts) - - Show Bio

The Sith Lord held up his hand and absorbed the lightning, but was not quick enough to block all of DC's attacks. He ducked, bent, twirled and flipped out of the way of all but one strike, which pierced his side and cracked several ribs.

The Sith winced in pain as he grabbed his side, blood flowing from the wound.

Gambler gathered himself and launced into his own flurry. Coming at DC with a flying knee followed by a spinning saber swipe.

#30 Posted by Darkchild (42961 posts) - - Show Bio

DC was able to dodge the kick but the swipe cut through his gut, causing blood to flow from his stomach.

DC knelt down in pain.

"YOU HAVE NOT WON YET!!!"

DC jumps up and charges Gambler and lets loose a flurry of swipes ,slashes, and jabs.

#31 Posted by The_Ghostshell (84303 posts) - - Show Bio

The jab caught Gambler flush in the nose, followed by two slash's, one across his cheek and the other across his throat, as the swipes cut threw his upper body.

Gambler crumbled to the ground in a heap. Blood was everywhere, a small pool started to form underneath his head. Gambler looked up from the crimson painted ground and struggled out a couple words, DC, one time friend, one time apprentice, you are now............................. a SITH!

Gambler's head lowered back down into the pool of his own blood. The Dark Lord was dead.

#32 Posted by Darkchild (42961 posts) - - Show Bio

DC stood above his once master.

"SITH! I will never become what you are, i will stay true to my roots and never be corrupt with power like you."

DC turns the body of his once friend over.

He puts the saber Gambler gave to him on his body.

"Goodbye old friend"

DC then walks away, vowing to never kill another friend.