Laid Back Cell Shaded Comic Vine Players

Autowoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#251  Edited By Autowoman

(OOC: Can Crusader see Autowoman and/or Fae from where he is? They glow like crazy, so they should be easy to see. This way, I can continue to post while Buckshot is away.)

IC: Autowoman and Fae followed Buckshot as he made his way to where the signal was leading him.

I wonder what he's going to do once we get there... Autowoman thought.

(Post 37)

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#252  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

The rod in Buckshot's hand suddenly started vibrating so hard it threatened to jump out of his hand. "Whoa! We must really be getting near it. Look around and tell me if you see anything. If there's a broadcasting tower this close, we should be able to see something."

-49-

Autowoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#253  Edited By Autowoman

Autowoman looked around. Suddenly, she spotted a building with an antennae/dish on the top.

"There!" she cried, pointing toward the building. "That looks like a broadcasting station!"

(Post 38)

Avatar image for fourpower__r_i_p_
Fourpower (R.I.P)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Suddenly, a hole opened in the white sky. In it, Fourpower saw...JIMI HENDRIX! And Uncle Ben, and Plato, and his great grandma. "Uh oh... must be dead. How did I die? Oh, I remember, I was murdered by...." then he was sucked into heaven. Who did it? Who among you is the murderer? Find out.

OOC: Last post on this forum.

Avatar image for fourpower__r_i_p_
Fourpower (R.I.P)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Suddenly, a hole opened in the white sky. In it, Fourpower saw...JIMI HENDRIX! And Uncle Ben, and Plato, and his great grandma. "Uh oh... must be dead. How did I die? Oh, I remember, I was murdered by...." then he was sucked into heaven. Who did it? Who among you is the murderer? Find out.

OOC: Last post on this forum.

Avatar image for canadianwolverine
CanadianWolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Wolvie paced around in the cave's computer room, looking back at the screen showing the generator room every few minutes, wondering if he should turn the generator on or not. "But that ghostly man is still lying on the ground..." Wolvie growled to himself.

-24-
Post Edited:2007-03-04 23:59:26

Autowoman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#257  Edited By Autowoman

Autowoman walked toward the building, wondering why Buckshot was being so quiet. She still had no idea why he wanted a broadcasting station, or what he was going to do there.

What is his plan? she thought to herself.

(Post 39)