Arch_Duchess_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Arch_Duchess_
No Caption Provided

Nowhere is where you find all kinds of things, in Nowhere you can get lost simply turning around. But with every single individual who gets turned around in Nowhere, They eventually arrive at the La Cámara de Sangre (The House of Blood), and soon each individual wishes that they died in the forests and endless roads leading up to The House of Blood.

The House of Blood

No Caption Provided

Decades ago, this place suddenly came into being. Many even within the world of supernatural never found a concrete explanation of how it came to be, all they know is that only the most twisted individuals can stay within its walls and control the energies within it. As soon as it was discovered by humans, scientists of all shapes and forms flocked to it feeling the energies within its walls with their twisted practices. After countless and unexplained fires, the House of Blood was condemned and left to rot in the middle of Nowhere.

Now a creature has found its walls soothing to her mind and welcomes all who wish to feel its energies and be one with her to come and stay....As The House of Blood is as Hungry as she is....

Arch Duchess Architecture

Following her lover's advice to find somewhere in the States, somewhere where they can build their empire. Once she arrived she quickly found she was pulled to The House of Blood, its energies called to her even over miles and miles of land. Soon she and her lover found it, feeling all the energies within she could not help herself and allowed to join with it telepathically.

As soon as they joined, the House augmented the rooms and the entirety of its structure to what Belladonna saw fit, many rooms still have yet to be discovered as its rooms are endless and never quite stay the same on a daily basis.

For those who wish to reside within the building, they need to have a direct link to Belladonna. Or in the very least have been invited....

Cabal/Coven

Arch Duchess Belladonna Sinclair
Arch Duchess Belladonna Sinclair

Arch Duke-Silent Screamer-Isacc
Arch Duke-Silent Screamer-Isacc

To Be Added

Rules

• Pretty Standard rules, please don't destroy. And All I ask for is that you make the fact that the House is literally in the middle of nowhere, and you stumbled upon it. As if they house allowed you to find it...or it wanted you to....
  • If you have ill intent on anyone residing within the House, please know that the house is telepathic and will fill your brain with images in attempts at causing you to go mad....if your immune please at least address it.
  • As of right now, there are openings within Belladonna's Cabal/Coven so first come first served.
  • Otherwise Enjoy
Nobody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh, I like this.

And answering to the post in my wall that I cannot respond in yours: he might be sexy, but he's also married ;)

AdmiralLogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arch_duchess_:

*Maniacal laugh*

The laughing lord or game maker would flipping love this place!!

Arch_Duchess_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Arch_Duchess_
Nobody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arch_duchess_: You learn to be strong when your wife can punch you through a building just for looking.

Avatar image for thebastardwolfe
TheBastardWolfe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

REALLY!!! FML can't they make a spray be rid of you lot?

Arch_Duchess_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nobody said:

@arch_duchess_: You learn to be strong when your wife can punch you through a building just for looking.

Bring her here...Ill learn her how to share (whose your wifey?)

REALLY!!! FML can't they make a spray be rid of you lot?

Leave Mongrel
Leave Mongrel

Arch_Duchess_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who's going to come and Play
Who's going to come and Play

Nobody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arch_duchess_: I'm good. (Future version of Shot's daughter, an alt called Lass' future self. He's samurai Drake's kids lol)

Arch_Duchess_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nobody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arch_duchess_: You're basically hitting on a person that isn't even born ;D

Arch_Duchess_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nobody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Nobody
Arch_Duchess_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AdmiralLogic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arch_duchess_: You probably wouldn't have heard of them.

Both are incredibly insane sadists and masochists who often work together.

Game Maker is a human super genius who (As the name implies) make games, which typically involve severe mental/emotional/physical/ and or moral pain.

Laughing Lord often assists him and is a primordial elf from a dead dimension who can manipulate concioussness.

They're both just plain psycho with the addition of being super genius and powerful.

Nobody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arch_Duchess_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_tophat_: I'll have post up tonight my pet

_tophat_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By _tophat_

@arch_duchess_: unless Cthulhu gets to be my pet Id appreciate if you don't call me yours

Arch_Duchess_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_tophat_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arch_duchess_:@powergirl_:

No Caption Provided

Ackerby was a disgusting mess about its only charm coming from the woman kneeling at Alice's feet. Despite trying to get past the ancient methods of her father she couldn't shake a hint of pride out of the dominance. She allowed herself to count down from three mentally "alright enough royal treatment mutie lets get going." It was a derogatory term but it rolled off the magicians tongue like any name. She didn't want the slave to feel degraded like that. And as if on cue the pair was met by a woman caked in blood. Hands dripped of ichor and the scent of iron polluted the air. "I'd hope at least the first thing we met wouldn't look like a cheep horror scene." The woman leaves foot prints of blood leading away as prints from the hand mark a heading. With a nod of the head to follow the down on her luck witch ventures forward.

Cards still danced through her hands aces rolling over kings and jokers side steeping jacks in motions of the hands. Sparking up a conversation with the slave wasnt particularly on the spell casters agenda. Despite some opposition to the idea of owning someone it also felt wrong by now to try and change what was. It was engraved in the mutants mind her position, Alice only would be flipping that world upside down. No good would come of it so shed simply let it be. As the pair move toward the destination of the rundown city however another magic comes into play. An obsidian heel causes a ripple as the thief steps into a puddle of blood. As the pair soak feet in the gore another hex comes into play. Enchanted summoning to somewhere else.

The House of Blood stands before the two stench of decay overwhelming and whole place looking under siege by rot. "Why does it always got to look like ass?" Planting the deck of cards into her pocket a palm is raised and from a vain a solitary tear of vermillion flows down then the wrist and drips onto the steps of the house. From the small wound a rose a had grown casting a perfume to spare the diva from the plaguing odor of the house and its horror based imagery. "I'm betting vampires, how bout you? If it comes to fighting try and spare their jaws bet those fangs would make for a good ingredient.

(improvised my own entry sense what we had going backfired and i was gona end up here anyway)

powergirl_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_tophat_:

"As you say mistress." Power Girl said as they entered the dilapidated house. Despite not commenting on the smell she was pleased when the other woman created a magical charm to prevent it from assaulting them any further. "Vampires would be simple." She said, her heat vision would easily reduce most of them to a pile of ash. She walked quietly aside from those two comments, she had learned that her master's daughter preferred to avoid conversation and maybe even felt a bit uncomfortable around her.

Power Girl glanced over at her for a moment and wondered how such a different person could be related to her master. Certainly the woman was less dominant, at least for the most part. "What is our objective here, if I may ask?" She wondered, uncertain why they had been summoned to this disgusting place.

Arch_Duchess_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_tophat_: @powergirl_:@rowenlockwood@the_lightning_

New York

No Caption Provided

The soft skin of the young wolf's felt delicate beneath her fingertips, but as she showed her the images of the House of Blood she continued "We need to be there for you to understand everything, my dear..."Snapping her fingers again the illusion disappeared and reality had returned as their surroundings returned to the norm. As the illusion died down Bella slid a nail across her wrist bringing blood to the surface and letting it flow onto the ground beneath their feet. Soon a small puddle formed and she spoke into the puddle "Return us...Trip for three..."With that, the puddle of blood burst as three tendrils exploded from the puddle. Wrapping around the two ladies and the gentleman beast who stood on the corner of the building.

Duchess and her Lover were calm as they could be as the tendrils wrapped around them, accustomed to this mode of transportation. The pup would more than likely fight at first, but soon it would be over, as they were pulled into the puddle and disappeared from the rooftop.

LA Camara De Sangre

No Caption Provided

The moment they reappeared within the house, Bella noticed two things. One that it had begun to rain, feeding into the houses emotions it seemed and affecting the outside world. The second was that they had visitors, she looked to her Lover and spoke in the language of the Forgotten. Her voice raspy as she spoke aloud to him, gravelled by the guttural speech pattern of the language [Go see to our guests outside, make sure that the House gives you a detailed account of their powers. I do not want a mediocre clientele within these walls.]HE like her was connected to the House on an almost molecular level. Anything the house saw or felt they felt in kind, they were connected no matter the distance they had between their bodies and the houses.

Bella turned her attention from her lover and then to Rowen "Beg my pardon dear Rowen, seems I have guests....now as to what I was telling you..." She reached out this time not forcing the young pups actions she reached out her hand to hers "Will you take my hand and allow for a momentary melding? It makes explaining everything a lot easier if I simply show you..."Bella was a very old Vampire, but she also had dabbled in a small amount of Magiks. Magiks that allowed her to do certain things, one of these was to show images and her memories to others via direct skin to skin contact. Magik usually was difficult for many of the supernatural as they do not have the patience nor the innate power to handle it, but some are capable of learning very small amounts of its knowledge.

_tophat_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By _tophat_

@powergirl_:

"Word had gotten out that someone was posing a threat toward magic. And while I ain't trying to be queen of the world I don't like my power being treaded on." Tophat remarked venturing through the halls. "I don't think this location is related though it's a different blood magic." The house had wanted the duo or at least the witch here it would seem. Turning down an invite was rude and so Alice stayed looking to make the best of the ordeal. Continuing to try and maintain a dialogue to prevent her own boredom she continued.

"Unlike father I prefer wands and crafting over potions. I'm sure by now you'be helped install those runes and hexs he's fond of." Heat vision and beauty was largely why her father kept the mutant around. Scar tissue was the best way to acess some of the older magic, to bleed and burn as payment. Of course Alice also knew the punishment for failing to carve the mark correctly would be punished harshly. She'd done it herself once her father trusting her with his life she thought, when Alice accidentally got the angle of line wrong though she was beaten untill her spine was broke from blunt trauma. Magic fixed her up but it was a reminder and that was his daughter, she almost dreaded what might of been for a slave. "For a wand you need predominantly two things. A core and a material. Oak from an old tree perhaps, maybe a sliver of metal that's seen war the material part is various and easy. It's fun to try and find something special because of this." Dropping to a knee a glove white as snow dipped into a drying blood stain. "The core though is a more rare component. A dragons heart string a Phoenix feather or unicorn hair as the books might say. Of course more can be used though, that's why now that we're here I hope to get some fangs." Her mind rotated ideas with the grace of a clock as she explored how she might use such teeth as a core.

Returning to an upright position rose in one hand blood on the other soft eyes met a figure at end of the hall a few feet away and limiting further exploration. "For the record it's just an inquisitive mind nothing personal. I'd even help ya grow them back best dental work ever." The woman remark tipping her top hat respectfully. "Names Clair Alison Mathews, most just call me Alice however." The house that tried to tell what they could do would have some trouble figuring out how potent the witch was. She didn't try to be a sorceress supreme or anything but was far more skilled then her street performer image. What it could tell with certainty though was that tricks were abundant on the magician.

_tophat_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powergirl_: course we get a post as I'm typing mine lol god damn it

Avatar image for thebastardwolfe
TheBastardWolfe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_tophat_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RowenLockwood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By RowenLockwood

@arch_duchess_: Dark tendrils encapsulated Rowen, arms like a giant squid capturing its next meal. A feeling of intense darkness seeped into her body making her feel defenseless. Her eyes flickered between the woman and the deathly looking man but any sort of fear was nonexistent on their faces. She had only seen something like this many years ago, and it hadn't brought any sort of joy that she could remember. Before she could think any more of it, they had left behind New York and now stood in a decrepit looking house.

For a moment the woman was focused on something else, communicating with the man in a strange language she had never heard before, and then with a moments notice she focused on Rowen again. "A melding?" Rowen could hardly focus on what she was saying as she was trying to pinpoint where they had brought her. The rain outside made it almost impossible to point out any specific smell.

She ran her hand through her hair and cleared her throat. "I suppose if it's easiest I would be willing." Instead of taking the woman's hand, she made her way to a chair that was in the middle of the room. "If your going to screw around inside my head, I think ill need to sit down." Her body was already a bit shaken from the sudden travel and didn't know what to expect from this 'melding'. She sat back with a smile on her face, trying to hide her fatigue. "Shall we, Hun?"

powergirl_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By powergirl_

@_tophat_: @arch_duchess_

Power Girl remained silent but nodded her understanding of what her mistress was explaining. She did log the information away somewhere in her memory, not one to discard anything as totally useless knowledge. Her current master had a fondness for knowledge and so she tried to absorb as much as possible, even though she suspect it was information he already knew. As for her powers, they were easy enough to detect and her strongest, by far, was her ability to manipulate the hormone levels of others and make them "thirsty" and thus allow herself to bend them to her will by making them think with the incorrect part of their anatomy.

If the house bothered her, she gave no outward sign and instead stood quietly by her mistress's side, her eyes focused on the person that her mistress was now focused on. She remained alert, ready to sacrifice her own health if need be, so well had she been trained when she was much younger. Seeing as how it was not her turn to speak, she shifted her gaze between the two.

She's always so formal at first. I wonder how this person will respond to it...so far it seems as if a fight may not break out. That would be something of a relief...I'm not sure how my powers will work on someone who can wield magic...all I know is it doesn't work on my master and his daughter at all.

Arch_Duchess_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rowenlockwood: Watching as the redheaded little thing plopped into the chair, she couldn't help but chuckle at how adorable she was. Confused and intrigued at the same time, Bella looked over at her and moved around the room from one side to another slowly closing the distance between them "A meld is very...intense you could say. Short of a soul gazes it the most intimate way to gain information from someone, albeit a bit..unorthodox."She slowly moved closer to Rowen and leaned in each hand gripping a handrest of the chair the young woman sat in. She inched closer and smirked, "But it is honestly a more fun way to gain said information, or to give it as it were..."She leaned in fast, too fast for the young woman to have stopped the connection.

No Caption Provided

The moment their lips touched they fused together for a brief moment. Instantly images and memories of Bella and her growth over the years and centuries filled Rowen's mind. Along with a slew of very erotic thoughts that were momentarily the focus of Bella's lust, these images faded quickly as they flowed into the knowledge of the house. Knowledge of who and what Bella was according to the Vampire Courts. How she was directly linked to Drakul himself, how she used her own sister to her own advantage. How she...slew her own blood because of her sister the former Queen had been selling out their own kind.

Using Vampire and Upiers as blood banks for the rich and famous, locking them away in places like the House of Blood. How only months ago, BellaDonna had to breathe in the stench of her kind being used like cattle. How she put each and every one of them out of their misery, each of them staining the floors and walls with their blood and memories.

Then the memories swirled and focused more on the present but more the recent history. How Bella planned on focusing a single action to bring the world of the Neverever as it was called (the supernatural) into the forefront of everyone's eyes. That she planned on a place where they would not need to sell their own kind out, to keep on living in a world ruled by the human.

And just then, as fast as the connection was created it was broken. Bella stepped back briefly tumbling before catching herself, she looked to Rowen with curiosity and lust. Curious if she understood what she was really planning, and lust to feel her lips against the wolfs once again.

No Caption Provided

RowenLockwood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arch_duchess_: Before Rowen could act, the vampire had pressed her cold succulent lips unto hers, parting them swiftly with her tongue. Her heart shuddered at first, the feeling of the melding like the waves that lead to a climax. A moan escaped her lips in betrayal as the information washed over her, making her see what Bella wanted her to see. Brutality, indignity, the betrayal of family soaked deep within the story. She shivered, hairs raising on her arms and elongated nails pierced the arms of her seat.

Rage swept through her body quickly, a story so similar to hers yet so completely different. Rowen had her revenge and thought she were complete since, until now. The trance broke as Bella stepped back suddenly. Rowen leaned forward longingly as she departed but snapped back in embarrassment. She sucked at her lips unconsciously and her body quaked at the taste. Then she realized once again who had 'kissed' her, and fear plucked at her mind.

No Caption Provided

"What is it you want from me than?"

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

RowenLockwood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkchild: (What kind of things are you looking at on the Internet? Bad..)

Nobody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Nobody

@arch_duchess_: "This is weird, I feel like I've turned around this turtle-shaped stone at least twice now." Yamato shrugged as he lowered his eyes back to his phone once again. Working never meant he couldn't update his Pokedex or seek for new gyms to take over. Luck powers always active, it wouldn't take long until he found himself lost, which was exactly his purpose there. After all, the Camara de Sangre, or Bloody Camera as he preferred, wouldn't be an easy find.

Another step above the moistened leaves laying in his path, he pocketed his cellphone and begun to hum any beat that came to his mind. He could well-nigh sense it, his demon side enhancing his supernatural hunting skills... All those hands, desperately clasping around his soul, as if trying to take it over. It was but a weak buzz inside his mind, his vermilion coat's inherent properties veiling him against any possible manipulation.

More steps and the voices got louder, irately reaching for his mind, screaming and squirming, endeavoring to get through the impenetrable carapace. Bearing that nonchalant grace of his, Nobody solely shrugged them off, blowing off his rebellious silvery threads from the front of his eyes. "Ah, there we go! As always, I hit the jackpot."

He sprinted for a bit, not like a man rushing after the bus he had lost, no, as one of those weirdos that go jogging in the morning instead of simply doing what the average man should: sleep. Extending one fist, he promtply knocked five times. "Anyone home?! Your pizza is here!"

Arch_Duchess_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

To utterly tired to post tonight my loves. Will tomorrow

Arch_Duchess_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_lightning_: @rowenlockwood: @powergirl_: @_tophat_:

Bella etched with pure lust as she tore herself away from the melding of her mind and that of the young wolf. Her body ached for the first time in a very long time, not since Isacc had she NEEDED something so pure. She had never melded like that with Isacc, her proverbial lover. In her two hundred plus years on this rock, she had never felt such pure lust for a single creature. She tried to fight the urge to again lock lips but the pure erotic need was too much.

No Caption Provided

Just as the young woman asked her question, Bella moved with such speed even her lover could not have followed. Her hands slipped under Rowen's shirt and cupped her ample breasts, almost lifting her off the ground and pinned her against the wall. Her lips locked with Rowens and she kissed her deep, her tongue running around the young ones. Her sweet smell, the taste of her mouth it filled Bella completely. Then suddenly and thank the darkness only momentarily the beast inside reared its ugly head. She wanted to break away and sink her teeth into the young neck of Rowen.

Breaking their lips Bella spun around hiding her face from Rowen, a low growl attempted to erupt from her throat but she controlled the beast within and took in a deep breath. Calming herself in an instant she turned back towards Rowen her voice slightly trembling as she attempted to compose herself "My little pup, you have so much potential. I need yo....Our world needs someone like yourself. Someone to become an ambassador for the kind that walks at night. Perhaps you can calm the beasts (Lycans) well enough to arrange a meeting of some form." Breathing slowly to calm herself further she continued "I brought you here, as it become a nexus of supreme power. Perhaps with a place like this, a station of power we can further our world. No longer needing to hide in the dark and places like this. Perhaps someday...we can be free." Now fully composed she stood tall and bright-eyed as she finished her speech as if it had been pre-written "I will leave you for only a brief moment, you can wander as far as the garden. But the HOUSE has yet to fully understand you and what you are, so please my darling do not wander too far." Turning on her heel she made her way out from the room.

As she exited the room she took a deep breath and leaned against the wall just outside the door, How could such a creature a LYCAN bring out such lust in her. The young woman was quite young compared to her own, Bella had been alive for nearly three hundred years. Not once had a mut been able to sway her in such a way, she shook her head and wondered if the fact that Rowen had killed her sire been the reason. Bella too killed her sire, her sister had long ago been the lord of her blood. Even born into the bloodline, there were sires and her sister was her own. Growing irritated with not knowing how, she ignored the thoughts and made her way towards her lover Isacc.

Even before she grew close to them she could feel the two new guests...they were witches. A low hiss escaped her mouth as she got close, not that she hated witches. Many had in fact given her kind words, even taught her some magic. But even more had been a stain on her kinds mind, where a witch was found soon the vampire would be found they would say. With witch trials, came vampire hunts.

Her slight distaste hidden as she stepped into the room, she looked around. The first and much taller, was the most powerful of the two that stood before her. Bella looked both up and down and listened as the House spoke to her revealing why exactly the two had come to see her. With a snap of a finger from Bella, a youngling (young vampire) stepped from the shadows and opened its mouth wide. Pulling two canines from its mouth it slowly stretched its arm out towards the two witches "I see you have come for these....but I am almost positive it is not the only reason. Please...tell me why have you come to my home?"

@nobody said:

@arch_duchess_: "This is weird, I feel like I've turned around this turtle-shaped stone at least twice now." Yamato shrugged as he lowered his eyes back to his phone once again. Working never meant he couldn't update his Pokedex or seek for new gyms to take over. Luck powers always active, it wouldn't take long until he found himself lost, which was exactly his purpose there. After all, the Camara de Sangre, or Bloody Camera as he preferred, wouldn't be an easy find.

Another step above the moistened leaves laying in his path, he pocketed his cell phone and begun to hum any beat that came to his mind. He could well-nigh sense it, his demon side enhancing his supernatural hunting skills... All those hands, desperately clasping around his soul, as if trying to take it over. It was but a weak buzz inside his mind, his vermilion coat's inherent properties veiling him against any possible manipulation.

More steps and the voices got louder, irately reaching for his mind, screaming and squirming, endeavoring to get through the impenetrable carapace. Bearing that nonchalant grace of his, Nobody solely shrugged them off, blowing off his rebellious silvery threads from the front of his eyes. "Ah, there we go! As always, I hit the jackpot."

He sprinted for a bit, not like a man rushing after the bus he had lost, no, as one of those weirdos that go jogging in the morning instead of simply doing what the average man should: sleep. Extending one fist, he promtply knocked five times. "Anyone home?! Your pizza is here!"

Two Days Prior

Groggy and irritated Bella opened the door forcibly and barked a cough and looked the young man before her up and down. Eyebrow raised as she stood naked as the day she was born she asked "Who the hell are you? And why are you standing here with a pizza??"

RowenLockwood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By RowenLockwood
powergirl_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By powergirl_

@arch_duchess_: @the_lightning_: @rowenlockwood: @powergirl_: @_tophat_:

Power Girl stepped forward and took the pair of teeth in her gloved hand, wanting to prevent her mistress from having to touch the things. She stepped back after it was done and placed the teeth into a small big at her hip. She didn't speak for now but she did take a closer position to her mistress' side, occupying what could only be described as a defensive position in case things got out of hand. While she had no magical ability she had plenty of other abilities she was certain would be more than useful enough if this came down to a fight of any sort. She stood in obedient silence, her eyes ever scanning the room and paying close attention to the woman that seemed to run the house.

Take out the other girl first, vaporize her with my heat vision before I worry about the other one...who my mistress can handle if she's allowed to focus on just her. I'm pretty sure this will work out just fine though, maybe we can even make some new allies, since they're offering spell components. We'll see...Master sent me here to protect his daughter and that is exactly what I will do. The slave kept tapped into her 'thirst powers' as the kids called it these days. In essence by manipulating certain centers of the brain Power Girl was capable of making a person's body strongly desire sex and specifically, sex with her. Most couldn't tell this was occurring and Power Girl just barely tweaked her ability, to see if either of the vampires in the room would have any sort of response to it...it was a means of testing the waters in case her powers...any of them...were required.

No Caption Provided

_tophat_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powergirl_: @arch_duchess_:

While it was appreciated that the slave took the teeth, sparing Alice of having to touch hands of the undead she was also quick to immediately take the teeth from her. Letting them slip into her sleeve for safe keeping instead. "Im not him mutie, but know your place." Wanting to give up her life of stage performance and more petty crime Alice wasn't about to let resources go to waste being in someone else's hands. Despite not leaving even a slight bruise and barely saying much her words as a slave owner held more weight then most of her fathers. Of course he went to extremes she likely wouldn't, abuse from Alice was a more simple and worse over all experience. Alice liked to take things, leaving her punishment to be things like loss of senses while enduring something and other spirit crushing games to damage mind and soul over body. Despite the threat she was quick though to return to the owner of the house casual and polite to those around her.

"it's simple, we were trailing a rumor of a threat to magic. I believe thats come and gone already, I however don't like the idea of loosing power. Like a vampire craves more years or blood of an elder i want more spells. So cutting that off not a fan of. We stepped through the wrong door though and ended up here instead." It was a simple tale but the truth, Alice much more in favor of keeping it all simple and to the point. "If i had to guess its for an opportunity, what kind though is up to you." She was the mistress of the house so Tophat would let the vampire decide if they were to be friends or foes. Rose resting against the witch's nose it was almost entirely unclear what her plan would be if a fight was chosen. What tricks the magician kept always being a secretive thing.

(kinda wanted to do more but anything else would of just been padding >.> so this will do)

Arch_Duchess_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

(will post once Rowen does)

Nobody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arch_duchess_:

"Uh... Hi there." Nobody was somewhat surprised by someone actually answering the door for once, unlike the many other times he ultimately had to break into places just to be able to analyze them or simply to get his ass handed to him for breaking a door. Equilibrating the box in a hand, he reached for a slice of the mozzarella pizza. "I'm Yamato, demon hunter and all that jazz. Nooooot here for work, though."

The half-demon shrugged.

"The pizza is basically proof of that, I'm just here to talk." He offered her a slice. "Could you please let me in? Pizza's gonna get cold otherwise."

Vael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nobody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_lightning_: (It's cause you tried to mix the three interaction together, I think. They're three separate things lol)

Nobody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arch_Duchess_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arch_Duchess_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@powergirl_: @_tophat_:

Bella could easily sense the attempt at polluting her mind with lust, she chuckled and looked at the young witch. Perhaps not young in age, but young in the fact that she believed she could do such a thing and not be noticed by a creature like Bella. Mind tricks were not something as old as Bella would ever fall for, so as if swatting at a bug she flicked her wrist and brushed away the pheromones that were sent in her direction. She turned her attention back to the woman, the WITCH all capitilized in letters were sprawled across her forehead in Bella's mind.

She chuckled at the easily released truth from the witches mouth, she was not afraid nor had she stepped into the HOUSE in intent on doing anything to anyone or anything within it. That was clear with her body language, let alone her own energy. Bella could taste the power the witch had within, Bella nodded to her and turned around tapping Isaacs shoulder

Speaking outloud instead of within their minds she asked "Darling will you please make sure we are not disturbed further..." gesturing to the front door and hoping he would understand she wanted him to ask for the HOUSE to seal it entirely. She turned to the duo and smiled "I believe I have something that would be of use to...YOU." she said firing the comment to the older more trained of the two.

Arch_Duchess_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GO AWAY
GO AWAY

@nobody: She barked before slamming the door shut, the force of the slammed door reverberated through the house. Part of her wondered if the hunter would be so easily ignored, and then she thought with a chuckle "Wonder if he's actually going to try and break into MY house..."

RowenLockwood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arch_duchess_: The red of Rowen's eyes dissipated as Bella stepped away from her, the wolf's fangs protruding in betrayal. She lifted her hand to cover her mouth quickly. Electricity sparked continuously on her breasts, where hands had been clenching her just a moment ago. 'Get your mind out of the gutter and focus on what she is saying Rowen.' She scolded herself and began to relax as Bella stated what she wanted from her. "The Lycans..." She twirled a piece of her curly hair and nibbled on her lip. Should she tell the woman she hadn't seen a Lycan in years? Maybe Bella already knew where the wolves were, and Rowen just needed to build a bridge between the two.

No Caption Provided

Smoothing down her shirt, she nodded as the beautiful vampire invited her around the house a little. "The garden sounds just great." Bella walked away in a rush, leaving Rowen to feel a little incomplete. Her nerves had settled and she couldn't believe what had just happened. Her hand fell to her chest, caressing the beat of her lustful heart.

Though the garden was run down, greenery sprung from every crater in the area, vines encircling cracked pots and rain bombarding every leaf. A weeping angel stood behind a bench, the statue rotting ever so slowly. "Well... This seems like a great place." And so there she was sitting in the garden, rain penetrating every pore on her body. Her clothes were soaked and a chill was ever present. "This is perfect."

No Caption Provided