• 130 results
#101 Posted by Icarusflies (13272 posts) - - Show Bio

GHOSTSHELL is advancing! I'll put up round 2 later

#102 Posted by FALLENprophet (7103 posts) - - Show Bio

SO, Paragon has advanced, Ghostshell has advanced, CPG has advanced and Grimmwald has advanced.

With the end of round one we as the judges wanted to applaud everyone that took part and give some minor awards.

Best Battle of Round 1: Grimmwald vs Dorian. This was a very close battle and one that we all agreed we wish we could see more of, we believe the two contestants played well off each other and hope that we see a full blown interaction between the two. So bravo to you guys.

And we wanted to shed light on another Rpger, who we look forward to seeing more of, so Breakout Rpger Award: will go to Everdeen. We, the judges, wanted to applaud you for your performance and look forward to seeing more of you.

Once again, good job to everyone who participated and may the best viner win! :D.

#103 Posted by Icarusflies (13272 posts) - - Show Bio
#104 Edited by Feral Nova (57345 posts) - - Show Bio

THEY GET RAINBOW ROAD?! T.T I LOVE RAINBOW ROAD!!!

#105 Posted by 8th_Wonder (390 posts) - - Show Bio
#106 Posted by CellphoneGirl (19119 posts) - - Show Bio

Yooooo!!! The rainbow road!!

#107 Posted by 8th_Wonder (390 posts) - - Show Bio

SO, Paragon has advanced, Ghostshell has advanced, CPG has advanced and Grimmwald has advanced.

With the end of round one we as the judges wanted to applaud everyone that took part and give some minor awards.

Best Battle of Round 1: Grimmwald vs Dorian. This was a very close battle and one that we all agreed we wish we could see more of, we believe the two contestants played well off each other and hope that we see a full blown interaction between the two. So bravo to you guys.

Thanks! I think Ica and I have good writing chemistry and everything just flowed when we wrote.

#108 Posted by Grimmwald (2237 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for cassius_knightfall
#109 Edited by Cassius_Knightfall (12467 posts) - - Show Bio

Good luck on finale

#110 Posted by ParagonxXx (2928 posts) - - Show Bio

@grimmwald: Awesome, I'll have a reply either today or tomorrow. May the best person win. ^_^

#111 Posted by The_Ghostshell (84303 posts) - - Show Bio
#112 Edited by CellphoneGirl (19119 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_ghostshell: sounds good! and if you're not feeling that good, it's fine if you post tomorrow even! Thank you for wanting to open! ^_^

#113 Posted by ParagonxXx (2928 posts) - - Show Bio

@grimmwald: First, thanks for posting first. I appreciate that! Second, my reply has been posted. ^_^

#114 Posted by Icarusflies (13272 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_ghostshell: @cellphonegirl: If neither of you posts you WILL be disqualified and I'll just stick myself back in the tourney in your place :P

#115 Posted by Grimmwald (2237 posts) - - Show Bio

@icarusflies77: Hahaha working on it. It's just been a busy couple of days ;P

#116 Posted by Icarusflies (13272 posts) - - Show Bio

@grimmwald: You've posted once already...I'm not annoyed with YOU

#117 Posted by Grimmwald (2237 posts) - - Show Bio

@grimmwald: You've posted once already...I'm not annoyed with YOU

True, but posting twice may win me points with you. Or not, LOL.

#119 Posted by 8th_Wonder (390 posts) - - Show Bio
#120 Edited by Icarusflies (13272 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay, do people need an extension?

#121 Posted by ParagonxXx (2928 posts) - - Show Bio

@8th_wonder: Awesome! Unfortunately, it's bed time for me so will post a reply in the morning. ^_^

#122 Edited by ParagonxXx (2928 posts) - - Show Bio

@icarusflies77: Yes please. I always take a break from CV on Saturdays. If Impero keeps replying even once per day, and I the same, we'll be finished right on the deadline. That's pushing it very close. Too close. And what if he gets busy again once I post my reply to him? Then I'm left waiting. So, please, a few days extension would be nice. Plus, a few of the others haven't even started their battles yet. They'll be hard pressed to finish too. ^_^

#123 Posted by The_Ghostshell (84303 posts) - - Show Bio

@icarusflies77: Sorry. I did say I was sick though ;), but go ahead and remove me please. I'mma bow out.

#124 Posted by FALLENprophet (7103 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol damn

#125 Posted by ParagonxXx (2928 posts) - - Show Bio

@8th_wonder: Replied! Let me know if I need to make some edits. I wasn't sure how well I should sell that chemical attack.

#126 Posted by Icarusflies (13272 posts) - - Show Bio

@paragonxxx: @grimmwald@cellphonegirl

Hey considering that nearly HALF the people who signed up for the contest have dropped, I'm calling it off.

No Caption Provided

Thanks to the handful of you who actively posted and participated, I'm sorry that it's ending like this. As it stands one person would have been auto-advanced to the final, and that's just not working out.

I might write more about this later, but I'm honestly super disappointed and don't have it in me right now.

#127 Posted by ParagonxXx (2928 posts) - - Show Bio

@icarusflies77: I'm sorry this turned out this way. Please know, I for one appreciate all the effort you put in and if you ever want to revive this at a later date, please let me know. Hopefully then it'll be go more smoothly (if there is a next time).

Again, I appreciate all your work and I wanted you know that.

#128 Posted by Grimmwald (2237 posts) - - Show Bio

@icarusflies77: That's fine Ica, I completely understand where you're coming from. When you're feeling up to it, let me know when you want to write Dorian and Grimmwald again!

#129 Posted by Icarusflies (13272 posts) - - Show Bio

@grimmwald: Thanks so much...I feel really bad cutting your fight short, but the tourney just can't work minus so many people. And heck yeah, Dorian and Grimmwald MUST meet again!

@paragonxxx:Thank you, I really really appreciate it.

#130 Posted by ParagonxXx (2928 posts) - - Show Bio
#131 Posted by Backstabber (6630 posts) - - Show Bio

NO! the games been called off, That's a shame.