క్కThe Montessi DaBrickashaw క్క

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@feral_nova: *Hands on hips* I have you know, Paragon's natural hair color is black. She only dyes it blonde. *Winks* ;-)

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

If everyone's on the board I'll throw something up later

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

How dare you att know me.... ME!!!! Y'all gonna bleed. This I promise!!!!

Avatar image for cassius_knightfall
Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jean_luc_lebeau: Its like they planned the perfect attack for you sending all blondes.

Avatar image for the_last_dragon
The_Last_Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Santera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Santera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana: No you bad! Let's cook something up babe ;)

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cassius_knightfall: lol I check in, usually at least once a day. I think I was the last one to post though..no? Last post a page back. Just waitin for responses.

FALLENprophet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think we're waiting on Sha if I'm not mistaken.

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jean_luc_lebeau: Same. Perhaps we scared um off ... Prove me wrong Ladies prove me wrong. Your defo last post.

Santera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1566  Edited By The_Ghostshell
Santera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Santera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1568  Edited By Santera

@shanana: I wanna do a battle with this character. Let's set something up that would make sense in canon. x

Maya_Summers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maya_Summers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

feral_nova: @ama: @cassius_knightfall: @paragonxxx: @maya_summers: @the_last_dragon

No Caption Provided

No sooner than the vengeful L.O.V.E. heroes made landfall they were greeted by the first of the enigmatic castle's host. From the pit corner of the man's eyes came the shadows. "Darkness huh..." But before the blonde beauty could begin to put counter-measures in action, Ama, the newest member of the LOVE team magically construct an earth plateau shielding momentarily shielding them from the effects of the coming darkness.

"We got another" She report eying the hammer wielding newcomer rising from his own crater. Showcasing impressive upper body strength, the massive hammer twirled around his head, before being sent plowing into Ama's Earth fortress.

Crippling ripples rocked the base sending tremors resounding throughout the entire structure. Instinctually, The de facto leader of LOVE leaped from her position down toward the hammer wielding behemoth. Channeling the sun's mighty rays within her palms, the Golden Goddess fired a devastating flash of energy in an attempt to blind The Last Dragon only momentarily.

"I'm going in, I have faith in you guys to handle these two. There's something bigger happening here" She messaged to her mother members via the Hex implant they all received. Bending the photon energy surrounding her frame, Maya completely disappeared from the battle via her ability to turn invisible.

A few short days ago, a woman visited her whilst she dreamt and explained The Universal Lavaliere's and their importance. Maya wasn't actually sure what the hell they were, but she knew the hammer had to be connected to them. But the man using the hammer in the yard didn't seem like the complete architect of the attacks on Emerald City...was a pawn.

Shifting from invisibility to intangibility to phase through the hallowed castle walls, Maya reformed to full form, eyes surveying the manor.

"You didn't possibly thing, I was going to fall for front door politics did you," She said via her telepathy. She knew the puppeteer was here. She just needed to find him.

Maya_Summers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@santera said:

@shanana: I wanna do a battle with this character. Let's set something up that would make sense in canon. x

We can do that, I have a few more things to post in, then I'll send a pm out

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maya_summers: I thought a little smack talk would summon you from the sick bed lol. Rage is a powerful motivator lol

posting tonight

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1574  Edited By The_Ghostshell

@maya_summers: (second thought, nevermind that post. You can just have the Brick/complete whatever mission you guys were on/contend with Cass if he's still going. I've pretty much moved away from this character for now)

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

feral_nova: @ama: @paragonxxx: @maya_summers: @the_last_dragon@jean_luc_lebeau

The darkness hissed as the bright light surrounded the lone Knightfall. A mini supernova of light radiated out from above on the platform of stone. The light quickly fading as if the sun itself was plucked from the night's sky. One of the women was missing. Her shadow he could no longer sense. She was elsewhere somewhere without light or shadow perhaps or simply able to hide from it. A neat trick indeed Cassius thought to himself before refocusing on the task at hand whilst one woman had left. More remained and they needed to be dealt with their apparent leader would be dealt with by someone else no doubt.

Starting with a little mockery Cassius paced in the shadows of now unstable and cracking pillar of stone. He would be Allie standing at hi side wielding his freshly reclaimed hammer.

"One down, three to go. KIA it is"

He would be Allie standing at hi side wielding his freshly reclaimed hammer. Cassius reached out and the darkness stirred, from every branching shadow it began to slide across the surfaces of the shattered stones and ruined courtyard. Noir talons surrounding the women lingering just beyond their reach as it began to enclose on them pausing and swaying cobra like before striking out in all directions at once. A multi faceted all purpose attack and overwhelming assault to test his would be prey and give his ally a chance to pick his own shot.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jean_luc_lebeau: feral_nova: @ama: @cassius_knightfall: @maya_summers: @the_last_dragon

With Maya gone to find some answers, Paragon stands with Feral Nova and Ama against two beings intent on killing them. Such terrible manners and she is tempted to crack a joke about that towards them but she's not one to crack jokes on the field of battle. With Cassius gaining the first shot, Paragon counters with a defensive maneuver and one she has practice countless times. Not in this exact scenario, no, but she's trained to defend herself against attacks coming from all directions.

Paragon spins around like a mad top that children play with, using heat vision, heat blasts from her hands and ice breath to keep the shadowy tendrils at bay that attempt to strike her. But...her defense is not absolute as at least one shadowy tendril does manage to get through and strike her in the jaw. She cups her jaw with one hand and smirks, glaring at Cassius, "Ow." She says mockingly, not letting him know that hit actually hurt her a little more than she's letting on. "Is that Vibranium Armor? Nice."

Blowing with ice cold temperatures that equal absolute zero, Paragon attempts to freeze Cassius with a single blow of her arctic breath, hoping to immobilize him. She knows, even if her attack succeeds, it won't hold him for long. At least, that's her own theory, but the cold may slow him down. She hopes.

Avatar image for marcus_sinclair
Marcus_Sinclair

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Paragon vs Cass....

*insert popcorn eating gif here*

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marcus_sinclair: @jean_luc_lebeau: feral_nova: @ama: : @maya_summers: @the_last_dragon@paragonxxx

The shadows enveloped the women, a vast surrounding darkness giving Cassius a 360-degree vision of them. Standing on the remnants of their stone pillar forming up to face the approaching threat. The very sun faded from them, leaving them lost in a tide of out stretching tendrils and clawed hands. Every single one moving to the lone Knightfalls unspoken command many attacks missing the honed warriors but some landed and he had them hugely outnumbered with his limbs of shadow. He could simple jab at them nipping them over and over in a giant blender of clawed darkness death by a million cuts. A long and painful death for as long as the shadows held.

Suddenly they parted. A piercing beam of red, splintering through. Spinning violently causing Cassius to shift and move rapidly between distant shadows. A vicious Laser carving through a near by statue sending its falling to the ground shattering near the lone Knightfalls feet.

A floating blonde form loomed above her eyes glowing crimson just as his own. the two catching a look as she seemed to click her jaw mockingly "OW" before adding"Is that Vibranium Armor? Nice."

"No, it's not. It's a composite unique to me. Your eyes serve you well, Vibranuim is part of the compound" She had sold him for in his response the air froze around him the temperature dropping rapidly chilly to cold, cold to arctic, arctic to impossibly cold. He felt like he was dying his energy sapped from him his very cells began to shut down as they lost all thermal energy. His mind screamed as it willed its dying body to move to do something. His last thoughts of darkness and then warmth. His eyes revealing themselves from the shadows in the tree line behind the floating woman. His body weak but he had left an icy shell a husk where he had stood and now he had the element of surprise.

Adrenaline anger and pride would not let him stop not now. Not ever. In a second he had emerged from her own shadow only his torso his left hand brandishing his infamous vibranuim assassins blade aiming to bury it in her back between her shoulder blades. An unearthly attack enraged by a demonic strength that dwelled within the shadows alongside him.

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cassius_knightfall:

If Paragon did not have super senses, Cassius's attack may have been a stellar success. But, for a person who can hear someone whispering from dozens of miles away or smell better than any animal alive, she knows he's there almost the moment he appears behind her. The sound of his heart beat, the smell of flesh and metal, the ever so subtle sound the blade makes as it moves through the air. It's completely undetectable by human hearing, but to Paragon's senses, it might as well have been a whisper in her ear.

Unfortunately for Cassius, the moment he announced their death is the moment Paragon put her senses on her hyper alert. She's fighting for her life here and she won't be so easy to kill. The very tip of the blade manages to go through Paragon's cape, then begins cutting through her costume. But at that moment is when Keira speeds up her perceptions and the world seems to move in slow motion. Using superspeed, she whirls around to avoid being stabbed in the back. To any outside observer, she has just moved quicker than the human eye can follow.

Still using superspeed, Paragon attempts to grab Cassius around his throat with her left hand. She is tempted to try and kill him in return but with that Vibranium composite armor, he is most likely almost as durable as she is or perhaps on equal footing. Fortunately for him, killing is not her way. Instead, she tries to starts spinning like a top, around and around, before she let's him go in an attempt to try slamming him into the icicle she formed in trying to trap him with and shatter it into a million pieces. She's hoping this move succeeds because if it does, then she hopes the wind is knocked out of Cassius.

Just then, Hex informs her of the missions success so she no longer has any reason to be here anymore. Paragon takes off, going so fast as to break the sound barrier and leaving behind a puff of visible air going out in all directions like a donut as she heads for Emerald City.

(OOC: And there's my character exit. ^_^)

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paragonxxx:

Something really unexpected happened. One moment the lone Knightfall was in a short-range death plunge his every ounce ready to forcibly drive onto the tip of his infamous dagger. His eyes primed on his targets back, and then they were not. His whole body rapidly thrown into a chaotic rotation. A centrifugal force turned his stomach and confuddled his mind, as rapidly as the spinning started it stopped. Cassius's body propelled almost weightless as he shot helplessly into the pillar of ice. Showering the area in small icy crystals before his body slammed into the ground churning up the gravel and soil beneath alike. Coming to a juddered halt in open grave-like hole that now scarred the courtyard.

Laying there for a second, small stones falling back to earth around him among great clumps of chewed up earth.

"EUGHHH"

His stomach erupting violently from his mouth and nose as he flailed frantically trying to find his feet. Shaking his head and wiping the corners of his mouth with the back of the wrist. Winded, his stomach burning and his head still spinning he looked quizzically back across to where he thought he had been. Finding only air. The woman had all gone. A tell tail sonic boom rippling overhead highlighting their retreat from the battlefield.

Looking distinctly unwell Cassius slowly made his way into the brick. Gingerly finding a seat before collapsing and sitting down his body still not quite sure on where it was. Neither having the legs or a real sense of direction Cassius shouted to any who would hear him.

"Golden Goose here. Still alive, thanks for the help"

His hands rushing quickly and grabbing a nearby vase and preventing the contents of his stomach from staining the floor. His mind thanking the fact he had his armor and he was still alive. Such an attack would have killed him with ease before the serum.

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1582  Edited By ParagonxXx
Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paragonxxx: ( thanks, i thought selling sickness was more interesting than injury in this case. Certainly would have left a tactical advantage should the fight have continued. Didn't feel undersold right? )

Avatar image for deactivated-634b01bf1605d
deactivated-634b01bf1605d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@musa_bashir

Time had passed since the attack but the pace at the Brick remained slow. Tediously slow in fact, Cassius was losing his mind. A gilded cage is still a cage after all. Whilst he could leave with the blessing of the Bricks leaders he would be expected to return. Where would he go truly? what would he do when he got there. This wasn't his choice but the promise of understanding his connection to a far greater power and possibly a purpose. His ronin like existence having only brought chaos and destruction to himself and his loved ones. Least here they wouldn't be in danger he was only a danger to himself.

Internal reflections fading to the back of his mind as he heard a faint rattle. Somewhere beyond. His mindful wanderings had taken the lone Knightfall to an unknown part of the Brick. Stairs lead down into a dim corridor the shadows beyond calling to him. Descending down the stairs passing into a long and narrow stone corridor flanked by iron bared cells. A prison. Why did the Brick have a prison? who would they hold here? Why was he never taken here?. In rattle grew louder as he approached. The connection to the shadows still distant as the bricks magical walls buffered their connection to him. Perhaps this barrier was to hinder those in the cells he was just an unforeseen circumstance. Once again his mind snapping back as he saw the cause of the commotion a man bound in chains.

"Relax, I am no freer a man than you. Who are you?, perhaps we can help each other"

Avatar image for ali_sani_bashir
Ali_Sani_Bashir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cassius_knightfall:

No Caption Provided

Dexterously seated in what appeared to be a meditative, all be it a restricted position, the shackled and disgraced Warden of the False Bay opened a solitary eye; brow arched, as the inquisitive Knightfall spoke of mutual imprisonment. "You'll forgive me if I fail to see our shared privilege" he quipped with surprising charisma. His spirit not yet broken despite the longevity of his incarceration.

Slightly raising his chained arms and wrists, pantomiming a visual companion for his sarcastic retort. "Still, you must truly be a prisonah of some making if a chained mahn in a cage can be of any help to you." chuckling, before pulling his knees up into his chest. "My name is Ali Bashir. And you, you are dee legendahry Knightfall. One of dee lahst dhey say."

It may have come as somewhat of a surprise to the lone wolf survivalist, as to how the Kwazulu Panther had obtained his identity, but the Brick was a supernatural entity; beholding to no one, and it whispered to a great many men, influenced a great many things. "If you wish to escape dhen now would be dee time. Our capture is weak of body and mind. The Lavaliare has poisoned his mind. If you free me dhen together perhaps we can free ourselves of dis place, dis madness."

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ali_sani_bashir:

There was a pause and then his hands moved before he was consciously aware. The decision was made if it was a good one he was about to find out. With a deft hand, Cassius picked stealthily at the lock on the door. A few seconds passing before a muffled click sounded from within his cupped hands and the door swung open. Stepping in and picking the locks that bound his would be escape partner bore.

"Well Ali, wasn't it? how do you propose we get out.? I cant use my abilities within the walls and let's just say I don't think my training will do us much good in direct combat."

Looking over his shoulder at a faint noise. Before turning back and continuing

"I know the shortest direct route out of the building, if we are quick and quiet it may just work." Keeping the fact that it was wide open and often patrolled as this could cool his partner's heels.

"If we get out the door I can take you anywhere you want to go as long as we make it to some shadows"

No clear plan, outgunned and frankly a little crazy. The Cassius Knightfall way. In that second he felt more alive than he had in months.

"Shall we begin?"

Ali_Sani_Bashir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cassius_knightfall:

Ali faintly smirked and firmly slapped his hand on Cassius' shoulder. "You dont remember me do you?" not waiting for an answer he savagely sought to fire a staggering uppercut into the stomach of the unsuspecting Knightfall terrorist.

"I tracked you all dee way to Iceland, Winter Wolf. Gothic's most notorious terrorist. You single handedly sparked a global conflict that ultimately got Gothic City destroyed. My friends, dhey died because of you. Dee ghosts of dee past never forget. Never forgive. Nor do I." Ali had not stopped to monologue. His speech had run in perfect concert with a never ending barrage of jabs, feints, sweeps, and acrobatic leg kicks as he attempted to put Cassius down.

No Caption Provided

As the Knightfall had unwittingly confessed, he was powerless.

arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like that he didn't stop fighting to talk. It's an underappreciated art form.

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ali_sani_bashir: You pre-empted my treachery how dare you. Oh well, the charade is out the window now.

Now to business

No Caption Provided

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ali_sani_bashir:

Ouch!
Ouch!

A tornado-like flurry of blows riddled his torso and finally his jaw as the final blow sent the lone Knightfall flying into the nearest wall. Crunching hard into the ancient stone wall before sliding down and hitting the floor. It was an unpleasant landing and unpleasant situation. Shaking his head and pawing at his ribs as he hauled himself up from the cold and hard floor. A flash of a repressed memory began to leak into the forefront of his mind. This martial maestro having rattled his mental cage so severely. A conversation, a group of people standing before him, his hands cold and sticky from drying blood. This was not a memory he wished to pursue and he had no time for recollection now. He had a job to do.

4hours earlier

"The man in the last cell. He knows you. He will tell others of your location if he escapes. This must not be allowed to happen. If you wish to continue your path of universal understanding, he must die. You will have that honor"

Finally getting to his feet as his opponent advanced "I am sorry to disappoint. But I wasn't being entirely truthful either. I am to be your executioner"

Somebody somewhere above set the wheels in motion as the lights completely vanished cloaked the space between the two fighters in near total darkness. The balance of power rapidly shifting with the cloak of shadows now enveloping the corridor around them. Fading into the noir near instantly appearing behind his apparently perplexed opponent. Swinging a vicious slicing swipe across the small of his back his claws fully extended. The viciousness of the swing causing his ribs to ache from to top to bottom as the darkness already began to heal him. But the panther was now in the trap.

Ali_Sani_Bashir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cassius_knightfall:

No Caption Provided

The deceptive Knightfall vanished then reappeared behind the surprised former warden. Even without his suit the Bashir legend was unbelievably agile, however his prolonged isolation and incarceration had extremely diminished the level of instinctive reflexes needed to fully avoid the supernaturally aided attack. Only able to ignite enough muscular responses to avoid the bulk of the otherwise catastrophic swipe, Ali was gashed across his back; hurled by the physical momentum forward, head and face first against the farside of the wall. And yet Ali, with pained joy, while turning and gathering his composure.

"My executionah you say....." wiping a splash of blood from his head before quickly using it to draw a ritualistic sigil of hereditary significance across the cobblestone. "Dhen perhapes you shouldnt have opened dee cage." slapping his palm dead center, the tribal marking flickered with lights; strobing and eradicate. And then, nothing. The sigil vanished and with it, the newly freed King of Orphans.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

I have some catching up to do ?

Avatar image for jeremiah_silver
Jeremiah_Silver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Liza? W-Who's that at the front door?

A little while earlier...

The constant droning sound of turning pages seared their way into Jeremiah's brain with an almost ruthless amount of loathing almost as if the books detested Jeremiah's very existence; though with the career path he had chosen hateful books weren't far out of the realm of reality. Ever since dropping out of the Trinity Institute (his mom was not happy) in search of greater control of his abilities Jeremiah had been living at the Montessi Dabrickashaw, the castle had called out to him in his dreams and in pursuit of greater knowledge Jeremiah disappointing his parents further packed all his bag and headed to Ireland in search of this fantasy house.

The now-abandoned structure had offered no resistance to Jeremiah's arrival, perhaps it was his own imagination but the dropout felt as if the Castles aura seemed to brighten slightly and after enough time within its walls Jeremiah was able to realize that the spirit of the house had rescued itself by sleeping in the walls, by retreating into the welcoming stone away from the dust. It stayed there with the memories of its birth and creation, harboring the secrets of the arcane until someone arrived to once again indulge in the clandestine mysteries hidden within its borders.

What it had needed was Jeremiah.

What he did not know at the time was that the house had harbored life not of this world under it's crumbling rooftops, some friendly and others....very...very unfriendly and after enough practice, work and luck the Mage in Training had befriended, captured or destroyed all the creatures who had managed to escape. With the castle now cleared of threats, Silver delved deep into his studies, broadening his understanding of magic and his own abilities. His discovery of the Pavilion had been a blessing, deeply increasing the range of information he was subjected to. The first things that Jeremiah had learned were that magic wasn't about wands and incantations, chalices, and cauldrons, it was about intent, one's wishes and desires, tools are simply there to set the intention more strongly. To unlock his latent magical prowess he first had to get out of his own head and set himself free. He learned to pour his intent and desire into what he targeted while also learning to not doubt himself as it was having negative effects on his magic, to perform a spell, and not expecting it to work was working against his favor. He put his works into practice by rebuilding the castle, using old paintings and pictures to recreate the building's former glory. He poured his time into his work spending over a month studying. Meanwhile, the Trinity Institute had begun to shut down his A.I. System: Liza, and after growing attached to her Jeremiah granted her sentience and crafted her a human body of her own breathing life into her. Together the two began making the castle their own.

Jeremiah massaged his throbbing temples as he glanced at another page. The words seemed to blur together in a way that made his head spin repeatedly. He blinked rapidly and pressed her forehead onto the card as if that could imprint it in his memory. She groaned and glanced around to see if Liza was near, despite now possessing the mind and body of a 19-year-old woman she was still persistently annoying when it came to Jeremiah's studies; if she caught him slacking off he would be in for a world of incessant nagging. Willing to take the risk he leaned back in his chair and glanced at the ceiling before forcing his gaze back down to the table. Stifling a yawn and rubbing his bleary eyes he would take a drink of his water and flip another page. His thoughts became groggy and incoherent so he lay his head on the table and take a deep breath trying to drift away.

SLAM!

"AIIIII"

"That's why you don't sleep when you're supposed to be studying"

The deafening sound of impact next to his ear sent Jeremiah careening and screaming out of his chair and sprawling on the floor, his feet kicking backward as he pushed to separate himself from whatever had woken him. As his eyes cleared past the fogginess of sleep his eyes locked onto a feminine figure and his mouth set into a hard line as he scrambled to his feet attempting to act as if the last thirty seconds had not just transpired. Liza leaning on the table with a smile sneaking across her face until it was a full-blown grin, her silky voice beginning to tell Jeremiah venomous things. "And that is why you don't sleep when you're supposed to be studying. I hope you learned your lesson."

Steam would practically pour from his nostrils "I was Astral Projecting." Liza would scoff and pull out a chair sitting down and crossing her legs before looking back at Jeremiah with a smirk. "Is that why you were drooling?" She said seeing through his lie. Flicking his eyes into her for a moment he would stick out his tongue and shake his head "I was, and you messed up a very important session."

Liza's mouth twitched to make a witty response before Jeremiah held his hand up sharply motioning for her to be quiet before sliding his hand through the air; walking forward as a vivid screen of the front of the castle came into view, and a man came into view as well though no one Jeremiah had ever seen before.

@jacob_grayl:

Amara_BadaBoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jacob_Grayl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jeremiah_Silver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jacob_Grayl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeremiah_silver:

No Caption Provided

"GRAYL! GRAYL! GRAYL! GRAYL!" the massive mutant gathering cheered. Just below the stone balcony of the Father of Revolution X as he concluded yet another one of his captivating speeches. Promoting and instilling a pro-revolutionary agenda in the hearts and minds of exactly 1 million mutants. Channeling their anger, gas-lighting their fears, the once noble and stoic academic had allowed his jaded perspective of the human race to influence his darker inhibitions.

As always, he was accompanied by his closest confidant, the feral beast like mutant, Opa. A once brilliant and telepathic mind, the towering yet loyal creature was but a shadow of his former mental prominence. The Grayls had rescued him years ago from an anti-mutant extremist group. But sadly not before they had experimented on the mutant's mind traumatically destroying the source of his prolific enlightenment. The pair had been inseparable ever since.

Jacob saluted the crowd and then departed back into the confines of Castle Graylskull. His hands naturally gravitated behind his back as he walked, dexterously angled in a prayer like articulation exemplifying his tripled-jointed hyper-mobility, as well as his unyielding faith in the mutant religion of the First, and the Forgotten Word. Ancient and arcane traditions which he had obsessively adopted.

The duo remained silent as the Holy Grayl paused next to a wall of anchored swords. Each one more unique and extravagant than the other. Upon further inspection however one would notice the obvious gaps in the empty anchorage, illustrating the fact that several swords were still missing.

"During my nightly meditation I felt a....pull. The Blade of Death. The blade. Its in Ireland" Jacob revealed.

"The Sanctorum." Opa reaffirmed.

With a sigh, Jacob's head hung for a minute before his lips clinched and pursed with determination. Placing a hand on Opa's shoulder Jacob confided

"The Montessi has been abandoned for years. Its caretakers are long gone. Which means"

"Which means all its caged nightmares have been set free. You cant go."

"There is no other way my friend. Take care of the castle. I wont be gone long"

9 hours later

No Caption Provided

With subtle caution the Sword in the Stone departed the Arriva train from London to Ireland. Sometime later his black combat boots coldy marched up the lonely U shaped drive of the ominous magical estate. His head slowly tilted to the side, confusion? Suspicion? He couldnt tell. All he knew was he could feel the ambient energy pulsating from within the Montessi. Someone, or something, was in there.

Believing it to be nothing more than the unleashed dangers of the Brick, Jacob's left hand sharply shot up to his customized optical visor and let loose with a baleful blast of cross-dimensional energy violently exploding the decorative double doors inwards before stepping over and on, the freshly made debris to make his entrance.

"Well now." Looking at the pair of young metahuman strangers. "This is unexpected." he said with a smile, yet still holding his hand next to the side of his visor. "My name is Jacob. Jacob Grayl. I must admit, I was expecting a much..... different welcome." he half-heartedly jested.

Jeremiah_Silver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Jeremiah...why is he doing tha-?" Liza's eyes would widen in instinctual terror as she viewed Jacob Grayl place his hand on his visor, and blow right through the door, stepping inside with a fighter's confidence. Jeremiah and Liza after wiping their sweaty palms on their pants began to back up as the stranger greeted them.

"My name is Jacob. Jacob Grayl. I must admit, I was expecting a much..... different welcome."

No Caption Provided

"Yeah. I bet you did." Spreading out his arms Jeremiah unleashed the otherworldy potency of the arcane, having spent the last two months within the borders of this castle Jeremiah had familiarised himself with all of the secrets he could, and going even further to add defenses to the structure himself. The teenage duo would find themselves separated from the Holy Grayl of Mutant kind with a rotation of Jeremiah's arms and around Jacob, the floor became the ceiling, and the walls the floor, opening and distorting like some sort of optical illusion. Illusion though it was not, the Castles' very spatial coordinates were being rewritten and transmutated to fit Jeremiah's needs, giving him and Liza the needed space to comprise a new plan.

Having been moved the kitchen he would cease the Castles movement and bring his screen into view, enhancing its focus on Jacob Grayl. "What are you doing here?!" The Silver Mage's words penetrating every section of the castle, his voice illuminating as if it were a light source.

"How about we not tick off this guy"

"And more importantly why couldn't you have knocked on the door like a normal person?!" Liza put in, her voice annoyed, her hands placed at her hips as she scolded the Mutant Revolutionary. "Liza. Jeremiah's voice butted in How about we not tick off this guy."

Her eyes would flick to him for a moment as she silently assessed what he said, while Jeremiah always focused on the art of Diplomacy piped back up "Nah but she's right though, you could have just knocked on the door, I put a doorbell y'know? How about you put the lasers away and we can talk like two normal teens and a stranger in a magical castle? Sound good?"

Jacob_Grayl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeremiah_silver: (we should have started this sooner. gonna pause/unless you wanna offscreen the rest? Until after the claim. at which point it'll have to be a prolog cause we gotta goooooo lol)