క్కThe Montessi DaBrickashaw క్క

Aphynx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

@the_last_dragon: Caught off guard by his entrance Phy stumbled off a beam and fell towards the ground beneath. Quickly she righted herself and landed on her feet with a quick grin, he wanted her gone. Something she wasn't going to do just because he commanded it, cocking her head slightly at his attempt at showing off she spoke "I came here for sanctuary, not to cause trouble....." now she smiled wide energy cracking around her in bright blue bolts, air a round her heating up "But it looks like troubles found me no?"

Avatar image for ali_sani_bashir
Ali_Sani_Bashir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@_dirge_:

The room fell silent, uncomfortable so; muted tension had arrested the already dismal environment. There was but one prisoner held in the bowls of the Montessi. The Knights of Fianna; both new and old, had long since been cast into the well-spring to serve as sacrificial offerings as to allow the legion of LeBeau un-tethered ownership of the esoteric monument. Only Ali remained. Truly the last of his kind, the Last Warden of the Bay turned into a man with no home.....rather, a Beast of No Nation.

No Caption Provided

Finally from beyond the stench filled veil of black emptiness depression and some might say, justice, the harmonic clanking of shifting metal resonated from beyond the darkness. Before the emaciated captive sluggish slid across the floor and into the lone source of penetrating light that had been provided by his unexpected visitor. "Everyday my bones are shaddered, broken and fractured." pausing as an involuntary cough threatened to choke the Warden with his own words. "Only to be fully healed dee next morning. Dis...daughter of LeBeau...she believes dat by breaking my body she will inevitable break me. My spirit."slowly inching closer yet almost to weak to raise his hands up to grasp the bars before him. "But you and I know beddah dont we? We know dee true horrors that plague man lie not in dee destruction of his body, but in his own mind."

Slugging back into the partial abyss, only his shackled ankles remained in sight. "Yes. Tis true we are slaves Al'Shaytan, but I was wrong. We are only slaves to our own memories. Our own deeds. Dhose children, my own people, my own soul....I slaughtered dhem all." pulling his legs back into the darkness. "I am.....I am sorry Shaytan. My need for vengeance consumed every part of who I was. I suspect dis was his plan all along, but we shall never truly know and my remorse is but words. Huh.....dee only man left to hear my confession is dee man who's ledger is filled with more blood dhen even mine. Poetic irony I suppose. Tell me....have you come to kill me? No....Angelique would never allow such a charitably act. So I must ask again, why has dee Rasyh Al'Shaytan of dee mighty League come to visit his fallen foe?"

Cass_Lockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_dirge_ said:

@ali_sani_bashir:

No Caption Provided

Vincent sat on the steps across from his holding cell. The Darkside Bashir, Ali. The man who helped force the burden of leadership onto Vincent's scared shoulders. One of three men who Vincent held responsible for the League's former state. Vincent recalled the time when he came to Ali. He asked the Bashir to aid him in ridding the world of Ezra Strix and his ilk. After that, they could go back to killing one another like proper madmen. The Devil's Head was rebuked and sat upon by Ali and his shadow Fiana. Vincent lost, and was thrown in the dark corridors of The Brick.

The Dublin Devil's dull eyes bore into the cell that contained the dreaded Darkside Bashir. "What was it you told me? That we are slaves in this world. The only things that separate us are the chains that we have chosen to call master."Vincent's smirk was replaced by a look of utter contempt. "How many children did your knights kill that day? The day you and your Shadow Fiana assaulted The Monastery."

Vincent's a top ten, maybe top five cv character. And this post is badass.

Zauberin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1454 Zauberin  Moderator

I want to do so much bad to so many people...

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

@zauberin said:

No Caption Provided

Zauberin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1456 Zauberin  Moderator

@jean_luc_lebeau: Hey! We could get the band back together! Grif'll get you out and then...well, minus Last Guardian, but then you can help me!

Or he could not get you out and....I dunno what, then. But it all comes full circle, I just know it does!

Cass_Lockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zauberin said:

No Caption Provided

Zauberin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1458 Zauberin  Moderator
Last-Emperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_animus_: @cassius_knightfall:

No Caption Provided

Watching as the rebellious Knightfall strapped himself to the U-Constant Extractor, Impero smiled, his lips curling with devilish ambition behind his alabaster mask. "You needn't worry, Cassius", the Last Emperor insisted, now addressing him by his first name, "There won't be any pain. Only power". Striding towards the console command, Impero cast a sharp gaze his Masquerade agents' way, "Leave", his dark eyes hissed. And leave they did. Bowing and exiting out the door, they left the Last Emperor and the charismatic Newcastle to their willing test subject. His attention returned to Cassius and the U-Constant Extractor, Impero typed in a command code, a holographic screen illuminating itself before him.

A tap on a green icon, and the extractor hummed itself to life. Turning to face Cassius, his arms folded behind his back, the Last Emperor gazed upon the Knightfall with the dry regality that a monarch would his subjects. Bolts of energy began to crackle and surge between the U-Constant Extractor's round drums. A bright light flared from the extractor's metallic ring and began to pull and tug at whatever lay hidden in Cassius' personal quantum dimensional state. It tugged and pulled at what the Last Emperor was certain was the immaterial core of a programming glitch in the fabric of reality. He watched, confident that the U-Constant Extractor would do as intended and suspend the supposed programming glitch in a quantum dimensional state of it's own.

Though as the extractor's hum waned and it's mechanical bits ceased their movement.... there was nothing. Nothing in the wake of it's spectacle but a seated Knightfall and a hissing but cracked shard at his feet. A shard that Impero did not know was what was left of a forgotten Infinity Stone.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a4aaebccd120
deactivated-5a4aaebccd120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@prime_impero: @cassius_knightfall

"Unless my eyes are beginning to develop vibrant cataracts, there's something on that floor shining with an...otherworldly glittuh." Thomas says stroking his beard with a sinister smile on his face. The Lavalieres themselves were immeasurable. A shard? less so. But to a scientist like this masked man before him, Animus took that as a positive rather than a negative. Numbers are the divine to this man and giving them to godly power only helps further the agenda to become so themselves.

Strolling over, he looks, through dark circle worn eyes, at Cassius. A curl in his mustache where his smle creased before bending down to gently pick up the diamond shaped shard and hold it high. "You, mah new best friend, are the proverbial golden goose."

Avatar image for deactivated-6032505a86f2c
deactivated-6032505a86f2c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amin_karrit: Thank you Brotha. Goes without saying I'm a fan of Prime Impero too.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll wait for Cass to post before moving forward.

_Dirge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cass_lockhart:

I feel like your statement's a bit of a trap. But thanks for the compliment!
I feel like your statement's a bit of a trap. But thanks for the compliment!

_Dirge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ali_sani_bashir: I'll try to have something up in the afternoon before I go to work.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1467  Edited By The_Ghostshell

@_animus_ said:

A shard? less so. But to a scientist like this masked man before him, Animus took that as a positive rather than a negative.

This is a subtle but extremely well executed example of selling. You took a lil but gave just as much back. Outside the dialog its my favorite part of the post.

Avatar image for the_last_dragon
The_Last_Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aphynx:

No Caption Provided

Angling his massively muscular abnormal frame to the side, the Galactic Dragon anchored the esoteric Ragnarok to his belt and folded his arms. "The Montessi does not turn away those seeking refuge. But"pausing, his well defined chin sharply arrow'd upwards with unshakably nobility and confidence before continuing.

"I must search your thoughts, telepathically spy your intentions. I could do this without your permission. However such an intrusive act would be beneath me. So please, if you will...."holding his hand just off to the side of the visitors head. If the stranger capitulated the Last Dragon would simply touch her temple and see the truth, uncovered and exposed. Should her words hold true then entry would be immediately granted.

_Dirge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1469  Edited By _Dirge_

@ali_sani_bashir:

“Memories are dangerous things. You turn them over and over, until you know every touch and corner, but still, you'll find an edge to cut yourself on.” Vincent found himself recalling all of his choices when he himself was a guest of The Brick. Where he should've gone left instead of right. Of the people he failed. Of those he killed that didn't deserve death. Man, or woman. Meta, mutant, or monster, it made no difference to him back then. The Dublin Devil was all about equality back in the day. Still, in this instance, Vincent understood Ali. That didn't change the fact that The Devil's Head wished he could summon Gae Bolg and take Ali's life. Not out of mercy, but to finally a bring a long running point of contention to a close.

No Caption Provided

He momentarily closed his sightless eyes before readjusting to them to the sound where Ali's voice last came from. "Why have I come to visit you?" Vincent repeated Ali's question aloud. "Obviously, I'm not here to accept your apologies. Your words are wasted on the dead. And while I can hear the sincerity in your voice. And know that you mean it, It still doesn't absolve you of your sins. Just as I am still haunted by my own."

He took a deep breath and let out a sigh. He tilted his head and clicked his tongue. "To be honest, I didn't know you were down here in the dark. I came of my own volition. Drawn by something. Perhaps The Brick wanted me to see you in such a sorry state. The dark entities of the Brick got to know me quite well in the time I spent down here. They tried breaking me, much like Jean Luc's daughter has tried breaking you. Still, you were one of the forms they took." His expressionless eyes fell to the floor as he recalled the choices that the false phantom of Ali presented to him. "The apparition that took your voice and visage made me choose how those I held dear to my heart would die. And in what manner. It also took the form of Charlemagne as well, but here you are. And Charlemagne has long since been dead. At least to my knowledge. Then again, death isn't what it use to be." After all, it was the supposed dead Quintus Knightfall that had saved him from Ali's clutches and that of the dark corridors that broke, burned, and flayed the Cainite's body on a daily basis.

"I wish to know this LeBeau and those of his House. There's a strength in knowledge that is sometimes overlooked in favor of power, or vengeance. Who else beside's you has such knowledge? You've seen and experienced the House of L at their worst. Rather I like it or not, I'm apart of The Great Game. And the Great Game is terrifying. Not for myself, but for those who follow me. I have need of your knowledge to help navigate difficult waters."

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1470  Edited By The_Ghostshell

@_dirge_: (luv the direction. some GOT ish, I grinned and gave a lil fist pump at the end lol)

_Dirge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jean_luc_lebeau: I couldn't help it lol My brother is over and watching the last three episodes. So I can hear it in the background.

Musa_Bashir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1472  Edited By Musa_Bashir

@_dirge_: (it played awesomely into the narrative)

Avatar image for cassius_knightfall
Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gonna post in the morning. Having a think

Aphynx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1474  Edited By Aphynx

The thought of someone in her mind was unpleasant, but the fact he asked rather than just doing made it slightly easier. Closing her eyes she let her past fall into the front of her mind. Her many faces, how even she no longer remembers her true face. Her last failed attempt at getting money and the trouble it briefly brought her. HIS hands pinning her to the grass, how much stronger he was. The sickening feeling would fill them both, and when she couldn't take the memories any longer she broke the connection. Her body changed a thin layer of energy covering her body, hoping touching it would dissuade further digs into her mind "Was that enough for you....." Her words sharp as daggers she asked.

Aphynx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for ali_sani_bashir
Ali_Sani_Bashir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_dirge_:

No Caption Provided

"Dhey call him dee Father of Lies, da God in dee Iron Mask." Ali began. "You mentioned Charlemagne but dis LeBeau is unlike any you have ever faced." suddenly halting to adjust his position; to seek some form of unavailable comfort before proceeding to educate the Mark Barer on everything from Jean Luc's Multi-verse theory, to his formative years as one half of the husband & wife duo who ruthlessly ran the Les Assassins Silencieux. That Universe's mirrorization of the League.

Angelique had taken to talking, rather, bragging during her demeaning emasculation sessions. Flaunting her families deeds like award winning trophies. Everything from her slaughter of a legend; thus earning her the moniker of the goddess of death, to Jean Luc's betrayal of his biological father and founder of a historical team of villains, the Mighty Magneto. But none of it compared to the former assassin turned esoteric enigma's current endeavor. "He has come heah in search of a galactic powah; old and ancient. Not of our World but immeasurably dangerous." felling the Shaytan in on the Universal Lavalieres was the fallen Warden's only recompense against the House of LeBeau. Against his captures who had enslaved and tortured him.

However emotionally fueled vengeance was not his only reason for emptying his guarded vault of secrets. "Listen to me Shaytan. I know of your plight to save dee League, your people. I know of dee pledges...vows you nobly, but silently champion in secrecy. The would be usurpers(1) daughter (2)and dee last true daughter of dee Fiannna. You would die for dhem....I have given you dis information in hopes dat you might do dee same for me.....I...I have a son.

No Caption Provided

He is in dee False Bay, hidden from my enemies but not for long. Eventually dhey will find him. I beg you, find him...protect him.......initiate him into dee League so he may disappear among dee faceless refugees you currently shepherd" sighing deeply with labored breaths. "You must take your League to dee Bay. You cannot stay heah and keep dhem save at dee same time. LeBeau will kill you. You know dis. He will use dee ones you love against you until you are of no further use. Dhen" shaking his chains. "if you are lucky." starting to choke but chuckle, "if you are lucky"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ali_sani_bashir: Nice. Things are getting interesting. I might stop by the False Bay.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amin_karrit: I thought you were the guy he was talkin about lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for cassius_knightfall
Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@prime_impero: @animus

Cassius focussed on his breathing as the machine came into life. His legendary distrust of technology not aiding his current predicament as its limbs began to twirl around him. Spinning by faster and faster as they began to blur into a whirling wall of grey. Humming motors and wind currents surrounded him but he felt nothing other than a breeze and confusion.

Then there was a spark. And a high pitch clink. The metallic frenzy slowly faded to a muted stand stil. The room and the men within once again visable bathed in an odd glow.

The cigar smoking man approached the still seated Cassius. The other remained distant perhaps ocupied with thoughts on the result. Cass himself was full of questions espwcially in responce to the golden goose comments.

"So it worked? Dont feel any different. Well apart from a little bit sweaty"

His words saying onething his body another, as his shadow reached out towards this glowing fragment only to instantly recoil causing a sudden flinch.

Last-Emperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cassius_knightfall: @_animus_:

At the sight of Thomas eyeing the cracked shard with a thinking man's interest, Impero'd grown silent, more-so than usual. The shard hissed as twinkling dust escaped from it's cracks, but the Last Emperor seemed distracted. Turning round, his sharp eyes fell upon the papers marred in calculations and physical theories with disdain. The sneer behind his mask was uncharacteristic, and his body language reflected upon his perceived failure and years of planning supposedly gone to waste. This was no Infinity Stone. And it was no hypothetical programming glitch whose power he could harness. To Impero, it was nothing. A waste. A shard leaking with a power he dismissed as nothing.

"In a way"

Still, the Last Emperor kept his composure, turning to round to hold the U-Constant Extractor in his sights. "In a way", he rasped, finally answering Cassius' question. Arms folded behind his back, his mind worked on salvaging this disappointment. And perhaps as a testament to Thomas' own intellect, the Newcastle's suspicion that Impero would salvage the underwhelming turn of events was proven true. "Though we did not acquire exactly what we were confident we would, we did prove something", Impero paused, calmly striding towards the U-Constant Extractor, his eyes never removing themselves from it's towering metallic ring, "That you are more or less what we thought you were - an anomaly. And that my machine can, to some degree, draw out the impossible from it's source".

The masked mastermind's technology had managed something. It had recorded the quantum information comprising the half-dead shard. In the U-Constant Extractor's memory banks lied the information needed for Impero to forge an Infinity Stone of his own. A bastard stone less powerful than the others but still of great use. Smirking behind his mask as a newfound ambition coursed through his mind, the Last Emperor's plans were not at a complete loss. "And that we can create something truly special from all of this. I need only the heart of a god for everything to come together", he declared, shifting his gaze from Thomas to Cassius. "Please, feel free to tour the Brick", he insisted, his tone cool and polite, "This is your home now".

"Thomas", he said, gesturing for the devious Newcastle to follow him out the door and into a private study. There was much to discuss.

Cass_Lockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Musa_Bashir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Donut_Danny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Dirge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zauberin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1487 Zauberin  Moderator

@_dirge_:

No Caption Provided

"Dhey call him dee Father of Lies, da God in dee Iron Mask." Ali began. "You mentioned Charlemagne but dis LeBeau is unlike any you have ever faced." suddenly halting to adjust his position; to seek some form of unavailable comfort before proceeding to educate the Mark Barer on everything from Jean Luc's Multi-verse theory, to his formative years as one half of the husband & wife duo who ruthlessly ran the Les Assassins Silencieux. That Universe's mirrorization of the League.

Angelique had taken to talking, rather, bragging during her demeaning emasculation sessions. Flaunting her families deeds like award winning trophies. Everything from her slaughter of a legend; thus earning her the moniker of the goddess of death, to Jean Luc's betrayal of his biological father and founder of a historical team of villains, the Mighty Magneto. But none of it compared to the former assassin turned esoteric enigma's current endeavor. "He has come heah in search of a galactic powah; old and ancient. Not of our World but immeasurably dangerous." felling the Shaytan in on the Universal Lavalieres was the fallen Warden's only recompense against the House of LeBeau. Against his captures who had enslaved and tortured him.

However emotionally fueled vengeance was not his only reason for emptying his guarded vault of secrets. "Listen to me Shaytan. I know of your plight to save dee League, your people. I know of dee pledges...vows you nobly, but silently champion in secrecy. The would be usurpers(1) daughter (2)and dee last true daughter of dee Fiannna. You would die for dhem....I have given you dis information in hopes dat you might do dee same for me.....I...I have a son.

No Caption Provided

He is in dee False Bay, hidden from my enemies but not for long. Eventually dhey will find him. I beg you, find him...protect him.......initiate him into dee League so he may disappear among dee faceless refugees you currently shepherd" sighing deeply with labored breaths. "You must take your League to dee Bay. You cannot stay heah and keep dhem save at dee same time. LeBeau will kill you. You know dis. He will use dee ones you love against you until you are of no further use. Dhen" shaking his chains. "if you are lucky." starting to choke but chuckle, "if you are lucky"

Please say yes!

Cass needs a playmate.

Musa_Bashir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zauberin said:

Please say yes!

Cass needs a playmate.

No Caption Provided

Soterichor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@musa_bashir:

In the dog house for spitting on the Devil's Head...In need of a friend...
In the dog house for spitting on the Devil's Head...In need of a friend...

Musa_Bashir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@soterichor: You seriously have a character on lock down? At the League base or somewhere else? I wanna read that lol

Soterichor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Musa_Bashir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@soterichor: Stashed away at a safehouse...see, my faddah knew what type of man he was asking...

Soterichor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@musa_bashir: Your "faddah" doesn't know what an a-hole he's talking to.

But I hope he says yes anyway. It's terribly lonely.

_Dirge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1494  Edited By _Dirge_
You two are going to be the death of me.
You two are going to be the death of me.

Soterichor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wouldn't have to be, if we could just have a civil conversation...

_Dirge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was civil, you spat on me lol

Soterichor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers