క్కThe Montessi DaBrickashaw క్క

Avatar image for cassius_knightfall
Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Ok so now i cant see it at all either animus's copy or my own. Never using phone on here again.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a4aaebccd120
deactivated-5a4aaebccd120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cassius_knightfall: I deleted mine. Didn't expect it to happen twice. There you go.

@_animus_ @jean_luc_lebeau @prime_impero

The sudden tri-factor of intrigue quips, and pseudo science bombarded the solitary Knightfall. FInding himself growingly outnumbered, probably out gunned and intellectually lost in a world of sinister plotting and apparent universal glitches. He couldn't help but wonder how Andres would take such news, his elder brothers superior mental capacity no doubt putting him on a closer to even footing at the very least with these strange men. But Cassius wasn't a man of science, technology or even faith anymore. This was a giant cluster**** to him the only thing he didn't have trouble understanding was the less than veiled threats.

His response would be no surprise to anyone. Cassius was deprived of many things compared to his brothers. Power, intelligence and most of all the flight part of his fight or flight mechanism.

His body twitched as his skin rippled and flowed into its sickly combination of silver and ivory. His face, his fingers, his whole dermis cloaked in his uniquely shaded one of a kind bio-metallic armor.

His response was short as was his tradition

"And if I refuse?"

Sitting slowly and deliberately on the chair he was graciously offered. His eyes already pinpointing sources of shadow he could try to exploit should he need them.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Are yall waiting on me? Skip.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

I wasn't waiting. Just no time to write. Still owe a post in another thread too

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1355  Edited By The_Ghostshell

@prime_impero: @cassius_knightfall: @_animus_:

Where Jean had once sat with dismissive negligence, the sudden bio-metallic sheath of organic living armor that had symbiotically draped itself over the rebellious Knightfall's body, had awoken a curious fascination within the bloodbending Arashikage. Causing the self-anointed God of megatronic alchemy to lean forward, visually expressing his overwhelming sense of captivated intrigue. "It really is quite unique, is it not." the armor free LeBeau rhetorically stated. Subtly admiring the internal turned external second skin.

No Caption Provided

Drumming his fingers across the polished table surface before them causing an intentional and controlled blitz of luminescent esoteric energies, Jean Luc glanced towards the noticeably silent Animus, then towards his rival turned tentative conspirator; Impero, before curbing his attention once again in the direction of the defiant Knightfall outlaw.

"Why would you do that my dear boy? Refuse, that is? What could you possible still have left to fight for? A brother without a family. A warrior without a war. A murderer beyond redemption. No wife. No children. No one to love or be loved by. Your life has been nothing short of a spectacular failure and yet, here you set, sizing up dee room looking for any and all advantages. Ready to die if need be rather dhen serve dee greater good. Ready to give your pathetic life rather dhen swallow your pitiful pride and submit." the LeBeau Legend's patience growing increasingly strained.

"And if I refuse" the self-proclaimed King of Kings chuckled with angered disbelief, repeating Cassius' statement to himself with sardonic shade. "You forfeited dat opportunity dee minute you accepted my gracious invitation. You forfeited much more dhen dat dee minute you stepped inside dee Brick." LeBeau wickedly grinned.

Avatar image for deactivated-59c71b4425224
deactivated-59c71b4425224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@archivist: Thanos is the man. I've turned into a Thanos fanboy.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jean_luc_lebeau:

Thanos is awesome. His design for Infinity War is dope. I just want him to have his helmet.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@archivist: He will. Maybe not for the first encounter but the one that follows he will ;)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jean_luc_lebeau: When he was squeezing Thor's head though...that looked brutal.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@archivist: hahahah oh man, dont tell me you watched that bootlegged version :P shame on you. They gonna release the legit one any day now.

<_< I saw it too lol looks amaaaaazing.

Trinity-Blue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1362  Edited By Trinity-Blue

So many trailers have been released, I'm just gonna wait for one of those Youtube videos where someone compiles them all, unless I happen upon one.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1363  Edited By The_Ghostshell

@trinity-blue: Its cause it was Comic Con. I heard the Black Panther panel in Hall H was thee Marvel event of the Con. The CC trailer and cast got a standing ovation O_O

Trinity-Blue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jean_luc_lebeau: Yeah, I didn't know it was CC until I heard about a Justice League trailer and I went to see it...Then I saw Thor in the sidebar. And I saw the Defenders. I heard there might also be a Punisher(?) but I haven't seen it.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@trinity-blue: There isnt an actual Punisher trailer. There's a Defender's 'Stan Lee' trailer that may or may not show the Punisher ;)

Stranger Things 2 has a new trailer too.

Trinity-Blue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jean_luc_lebeau: Oh! Well, that's curious, but it also eases my need to stress over not seeing it.

I honestly have no idea what Stranger Things is. >_>

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I honestly have no idea what Stranger Things is. >_>

O_O

No Caption Provided
Trinity-Blue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jean_luc_lebeau: My TV exists purely for video gaming (no cable) and I have an ad blocker so I don't see advertisements!

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@trinity-blue: You just watched Glow but have no clue what Stranger Things is. Who you tryin to bullsh!t :P

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@trinity-blue: You just watched Glow but have no clue what Stranger Things is. Who you tryin to bullsh!t :P

Forreal. I don't even want to hear it. If you genuinely don't know you need to watch it before s2 drops.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_animus_ said:
@jean_luc_lebeau said:

Forreal. I don't even want to hear it. If you genuinely don't know you need to watch it before s2 drops.

Co-signed. Binge watch it before the second season. I think you'll dig it.

Trinity-Blue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jean_luc_lebeau: That's totally different! (Probably?) I remember hearing about the actual GLOW from when my daddy was a kid, and I knew Alison Brie from Community. Wasn't even gonna watch it til Sha said it was good. I've never seen her say a word about Stranger Things.

Synopsis?

Avatar image for deactivated-6032505a86f2c
deactivated-6032505a86f2c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You can almost hear the surprise in what Gambler typed, LOL.

LeBeau_Legacy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@trinity-blue: Nope. No synopsis. Just blind faith. Go watch

You can almost hear the surprise in what Gambler typed, LOL.

I'm still floored

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lebeau_legacy: It's something I actually expected Zauby to be watching.

Trinity-Blue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Trinity-Blue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amin_karrit: Boy get! Game of Thrones is seven seasons in and each episode is like an hour (I think)! That'll take time! (Plus I have posts tonight! Which I've been distracted from!)

At least tell me something about it! (Stranger Things, I mean.)

Although I kinda wanna, I'm afraid GoT will give me too many ideas.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@trinity-blue: You've been talking about watching GoT for forever now. You'll never watch it. Ever. I've lost faith. Like Goku did in Gohan after he became a nerd and stopped training.

Trinity-Blue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amin_karrit: I have not! That's only been the last two or three seasons I've been talking about watching it! I just need to...I dunno, overcome the daunting nature of how much there is! You're telling me to watch two shows at once!

Molluh_Khan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1381  Edited By Molluh_Khan

stranger things all day tho fr

_Dirge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@trinity-blue: PM me if you wanna watch GOT.

LeBeau_Legacy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@trinity-blue: If its a choice between Stranger Things and GOT, go GOT all day

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

I'm waiting for October to watch Stranger Things, and then binge Season 2 directly after.

_Dirge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm always shocked when I hear someone hasn't watched one episode of GOT. I'm that asshole that sits'em down and makes them watch it just so I can see or hear their reactions lol

Trinity-Blue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_dirge_: Why? What is there that I need to know!?

I feel like I'm being coaxed into a cult.

_Dirge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1387  Edited By _Dirge_

@trinity-blue: Nothing really, I was just going to give you the means to watch it. That's all.

Trinity-Blue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_dirge_: Gasp! How dare you, sir!? I am quite resourceful!

But we'll see. Stay on deck.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*Has never watched Stranger Things or GoT

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*Has never watched Stranger Things or GoT

No Caption Provided

Trinity-Blue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1391  Edited By Trinity-Blue

@archivist: Yeeaah buddy! High five!

I'm just playin'
I'm just playin'

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

First of all any of you missing Stranger Things and Game of Thrones better step up your game. One does not simply ignore these shows.

Now

to

Business

@prime_impero: @_animus_: @jean_luc_lebeau

" Submission isn't my thing. Nor is being worried by simple words and threats. I'm more of an action kind of guy. So you need to get to the point or get ready for a fight. As for this place If death can't hold me I doubt any of you three can."

Cassius confidence was born of lies but his face was hidden his voice was calm and even. The lies even sounding convincing to himself. But beneath the biovibranuim facade, he could feel his connections with the shadows becoming more distant as if something was closing in around him tearing him away from them. But how could these men know of his powers how still could they affect them consciously or otherwise.

"So whats it gonna be boys?, I am all ears."

The Lebeaus glowing fingers hinting at some form of power perhaps electrical or magical based on the color the lack of exposed skin hiding any potential static in the air. No visible charring on the table that his fingers still tapped and sparked on. Perhaps it was something else but the others had revealed nothing. This could get real ugly real fast and he knew it. Just hoped his confident facade would fool them long enough for him to figure a plan. The old ways wouldn't work here.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cassius_knightfall: Ha! Always luv the way Cass digs his heals in. I expected nothing less. However, now you must be brought to heel

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mercy_ said:

I'm waiting for October to watch Stranger Things, and then binge Season 2 directly after.

Wicked Smaht Cocheese

@amin_karrit: @_animus_: Should I go again?

I'll read and get one up after work later this afternoon. If I don't see a spot that works for me I'll let you know soon as I can.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amin_karrit: @jean_luc_lebeau: @cassius_knightfall:

First of all any of you missing Stranger Things and Game of Thrones better step up your game. One does not simply ignore these shows.

Now

to

Business

@prime_impero: @_animus_: @jean_luc_lebeau

" Submission isn't my thing. Nor is being worried by simple words and threats. I'm more of an action kind of guy. So you need to get to the point or get ready for a fight. As for this place If death can't hold me I doubt any of you three can."

Cassius confidence was born of lies but his face was hidden his voice was calm and even. The lies even sounding convincing to himself. But beneath the biovibranuim facade, he could feel his connections with the shadows becoming more distant as if something was closing in around him tearing him away from them. But how could these men know of his powers how still could they affect them consciously or otherwise.

"So whats it gonna be boys?, I am all ears."

The Lebeaus glowing fingers hinting at some form of power perhaps electrical or magical based on the color the lack of exposed skin hiding any potential static in the air. No visible charring on the table that his fingers still tapped and sparked on. Perhaps it was something else but the others had revealed nothing. This could get real ugly real fast and he knew it. Just hoped his confident facade would fool them long enough for him to figure a plan. The old ways wouldn't work here.

A hand adorned in three black rings rises just above the hip, Thomas nodding with his eyes shut at the magical mastermind, "Now, now. The man asks a fair question. He deserves a fair answer." Flipping his velvet burgundy coat back to give way to the chair beneath him Animus hangs one arm over the back corner, the other pulling a cigar out of his breast pocket, "Hm?" He extends one to the Slay, "I'm told they are extremely unhealthy in this era, but I consider myself lucky. I won't be dying anytime soon. Least of all by lung cancer." He strikes a match across the arm of the wood finish leaving a scrape of red dust in its wake, "Good genes and all."

"Cassius, would you mind if I address you by your first? I enjoy the sound of latin rooted names. Here is the fact of our predicament. You are an integral anomaly in the weaved fabric of reality. We have already attempted several revisions and in each and every one, they were hindered by your mere existence, in, this world. You're like a drain point. We'd like to plug that drain."

Smoke rises in the silence. Not so much as a hair moved out of place, every man in this room was firm and resolute. These were not men of aimless motivations but the rare cut breed who had vision and the will to act upon it, "Now here is the fact of your predicament. You are in a room with three men with many multitudes of means in which to dispatch you from this plain, thus solving our dilemma. Now, The master Lebeau would enjoy nothing more to simply stamp you out of the weave of reality, cut you from the fabric like a stray string ruining the flawlessness of an otherwise perfect plan. Impero ovuh theya, a very thoughtful man, seems to be curious of you and your place in it all, but yet also sees that you are a hinderence. So he balances between the line and could easily turn at either side of the fork in our road to deliverance. But myself?"

"Mah boy, I am a businessman at my core. You are a worthwhile investment, should you agree to take our side of course and join this crusade to shape existence as we see fit. Now, now, now... Lemme prove to you that we have the means behind our boasts"

He leans in, arms crossed over his knees, staring up his forehead, "Do you remember when you were seven. On the jungle gym. You fell and cut your knee on a broken bottle that ought not be there amongst the woodchips. Looking up you saw a hand reach down to help you to your feet. Do you remember that day? Do you remember the smells in the air...the charred black nub of a cigar in that man's hand...?"

A flash of green light emits from a ring on the Newcastle Narcissist's right hand. Where he once sat casually was vacant, his voice suddenly appearing behind Cassius.

That man was me.
That man was me.

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Would any of you gents wish to go next or shall i put cass back into bat ?