Avatar image for lord_knightfall
Lord_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@nikademus:

Cydrus nodded examining it once more, "Well, I thank you for your time. Perhaps I shall roam around some more before I go about my way."

(Mwaha! First person to do this! That's awaome!)

Avatar image for deactivated-5cd6e53f65ed0
deactivated-5cd6e53f65ed0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

I cannot believe this is happening

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was going to say something mean about the Lions to make myself feel better but G's been super nice to me lately.

Avatar image for lord_knightfall
Lord_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nikademus: (yes! Very fun! ...and a little weird to. I've even started building on it a little. I tied it into Cydrus' search for making a pocket demension. This could become quite awsome!)

Avatar image for deactivated-57916056a8182
deactivated-57916056a8182

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@armistice: @satar: Both those posts were top shelf. Working on responses.

I just posted this for giggles while killing time waiting to meet people for dinner.

Not intending to RP anytime in the future so don't bother responding to it, just seemed like a place he would visit.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@armistice: Ha! I actually called that while I was reading it. I caught subtle (or not so subtle :P) no-sells that cracked me up. I had a feeling

Avatar image for deactivated-57916056a8182
deactivated-57916056a8182

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@armistice: Ha! I actually called that while I was reading it. I caught subtle (or not so subtle :P) no-sellsthat cracked me up. I had a feeling

To be fair, after having pretty much every location you have ever made blown up I feel well within my rights to no-sell your defences at will.

#Uninsurable4Life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Transcendent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You think I could join.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You think I could join.

Sure man, everyone is welcome.

Felix_Faraday

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Felix_Faraday

@nikademus: How inclusive is your Knightfall cadaver collection? 'Cause I might come in for one.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Felix_Faraday

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Felix_Faraday

@nikademus

In his dormitory aboard the S.T.R.I.K.E. Helicarrier, Felix Faraday invested all of his leisure time on two fronts, purely scientific pursuit and the pursuit of his best-friend's, Mark Anthony's remains. Ceaselessly and illegally scouring the darkest and most distant corners of the agency's intelligence databases since the moment director Tyrus granted him the permission to board the airborne titan. However, only now did the investigation board hidden behind his clothes in the closet began to take sensible shape. He found a whisper of a location in pattern with the recent Knightfall disappearances.

//The Montessi DaBrickashaw, Eastern Ireland.

No Caption Provided

In that moment, the lone Neutron Son was already gone from the confines of his helicarrier and sundering the northern tides of the Atlantic ocean in a supersonic low-altitude flight. Supersonic, the limit he never knew before the event. Vigorous as ever in the physical department, his new unfamiliar source of arcane power left him lacking in celerity. So he pushed onwards with both furor and frustration to enter the heavens above in search of respite, as fleeting as it may be.

Minutes later he reappeared on Irish skies, steadily losing altitude but not velocity as he followed an unerring trajector that threatened to collide with the castle's front door. At his velocity, trees and structures went by like sparks from a bonfire but with an angry frown on his face he didn't appear exactly willing to slow down. Felix was very well aware of his actions. Did he seek to bust into the place and take Mark's body by force? Was he even consider leaving any remnants of the structure standing after what it's degenerate inhabitants appropriated his best friend's body like a collector's item? What even happened inside his head?

*DIiIiIiING DOoOoONG!

He rang the antique front door bell and waited outside for an answer, the fidgeting fingers of his hands tapping against eachother below his waist as he marveled at the entrance's decorations. Hopefully, the owner wouldn't mind the fallout of his sudden stop forever combing all the grass in the driveway.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hound_of_War

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*waiting intensifies*

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@felix_faraday:

No Caption Provided

Crackling blue embers emanating from a controlled flame within a newly designed ceremonial fire-pit, deep in the heart of the mystical sanctorum, delicately illuminated the naked silhouette of the Sleeper. Physically composed in a cross-legged meditative position with visual tranquility, the Xsoteric's self-conscious however was strained. His eyes were open but glazed over with a milky sheath while his self-awareness navigated a numerical palace of clairvoyant potential. Utilizing the ancient art of Flame Gazing, Nikademus sought to unlock the mysteries of the future.

"Forgive our interruption, Muad'Dib, but there is a gentleman at the door." three miniature sized apostles announced in unison. Each one holding a particular article of clothing, such as his hooded Fell Star robe and esoteric tunic. The last article of regalement, a peerless silver cylinder with decorative inscriptions, was carefully handed to the Dark Republican before he headed off to cordially entertain their guest.

With a subtle nod as the glass frame door opened, Nikademus greeted the unexpected arrival. "Welcome to the Brick. I, am Nikademus. How may I help you?"

Felix_Faraday

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Felix_Faraday

@nikademus:

"This is freaking eerie...", Felix silently sighed as his eyes surveyed the exquisite architecture of the castle, taking in the unusual mix of antique and contempo with a seeping sense of mystique. The building appeared terrifyingly tall even to a giant such as Felix. Then the doors seamlessly opened, revealing the possible owner of the estate.

"Ehrm...", a ritual clearing of the throat to digress from Felix's obvious tumult. "Cool.", he began childlike, arm stretching behind his head for an awkward scratch, It was difficult to convey what he assumed. That the person is a grave-robber. "Yeah so...this might come off weird. But I'm here for my friend.", his words were purposely vague to dance around the topic. However, Felix's eyes easily betrayed his act with a clear expression of disgust.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@felix_faraday:

His arms folded briefly before Nikademus waved the awkward arrival in, the visible mechanisms strewn throughout the transparent castle shifted and transformed, as they were partial to do. "Your, friend? " seemingly confused, the Xsoteric began walking down an embellished hall. "You may have to be a bit more specific my friend." Leading the youngster down a spiraling staircase illuminated by a series of torches.

"I had a theory about the Knightfalls, once upon a time." he eerily and unexpectedly announced with almost clairvoyant anticipation. "This theory was based on little more then some entertaining assumptions and satirical humor. See, Knightfalls arent mutants, not really. What they are, as a result of a medieval pact, a parlay between the Original Knightfalls and the Devil, are Demons." the hooded Fell Star smirked.

"Here we are" taking up the final torch at the bottom of their descent. Just off in the distance a lay a congress of prestigious tombs. "Will you be visiting them all or just one in particular?"

Felix_Faraday

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Felix_Faraday

@nikademus:

"I...o-ohkay.", he mumbled in lowly incoherence in response to being invited inside the abode. On the inside it was even more mindboggling than on the outside, like an abstract Rubik's cube that shifted entire portions of the building instead of humble colored panels. It was amazing, really, and the main focus of Felix's sensory reception. His eyes surveyed the structure shifting like a liquid but his ears remained loyal his flamboyant host only. "Mark... his name is--", he paused in painful melancholy, eyes coldly retreating to the floor. His friend was dead and gone. "--was Marcus."

"You might be onto something there.", he replied with a feeble smile at the end. The "curator's" thesis brought back memories of years distant where the two patrolled Gothic's ill-lit wards. Mark always had a preference for instilling fear into his targets through the use of a weak fear toxin, a derivate of the Noir Rose he used to say, God knew Mark's victims must also have believed him a hellish creature.

The candlelight crypt of Knightfalls revealed itself at the end of their path and at that point his patron turned around with a very peculiar inquiry. Just then Felix realized he should have been straight with the man from the beginning.

"Visiting?", Felix said, head tilting to the left a bit in confusion. "Oh no, no. You don't understand. I'm taking my friend out of this fetish den.", voice angrily lumbering as he used his height advantage to look over Nikademus and around the crypt for Mark's casket. Catching the glimpse of an "M" aesthetically etched into a pedestal, Felix didn't waste time to dismissively walk past his host and towards the casket for confirmation.

The_Shogun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By The_Shogun

What a jerk lol. Ivana approves!

Felix_Faraday

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_shogun: I tried to depict a teenage behavior in such situation as earnestly as possible. I'd basically do the same in Felix's place and power :P

The_Shogun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@felix_faraday: Yeah, I've got that vibe from Felix a few times. You do a good job with it.

Felix_Faraday

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Felix_Faraday
Sequitur_Crix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_shogun: I tried to depict a teenage behavior in such situation as earnestly as possible. I'd basically do the same in Felix's place and power :P

You're doing an excellent job of that. The head-scratching scene was a really good touch (last post lol)

Felix_Faraday

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Felix_Faraday

@sequitur_crix: It's something I've carried over from personal experience. I've noticed a lot of my friends tend to fidget around with their hands during an uncomfortable situation, so I try to emulate that with Felix. It's cool that somebody appreciates it :P

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@felix_faraday:

The exhibition of teen angst was understandable, and easily dismissed as such. "I understand that on the surface this...collection, would seem a bit macabre, however I assure you there is no better resting place for this particular family. They are safe here. Both from themselves as well as those who would seek to pervert the natural order through their resurrection. But I will not bore you with a self-serving sermon, nor shall I, or anyone here, attempt to physically dissuade you."

Avatar image for valerie_huntington
Valerie_Huntington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Go offfff

(I'm only a month late)

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Valerie_Huntington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Felix_Faraday

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Felix_Faraday

@nikademus:

"Macabre? Hh. This is completely morbid. FUBAR's what it is.", Felix nigh-roared before his host finished his speech. It was so creepy, dirty, uncomfortable to move between the chessboard of corpses. Frustration pent up from the room's layout. It truly wasn't just "a tomb". There was order, intricate delusion of self-righteousness in distinctly exhibited corpses.

"Listen, okay? This..?", he stopped and pivoted towards Nikademus on the heel of his right foot and spread his arms wide to telegraph the size of his problem. "However you want to call it? It's just wrong. And there's no greater good I'm trying to uphold here, it's common sense. You freaking stole someone's relatives, man.", he briefly paused in a progressively more audacious speech, eyes open wide.

"Can you even imagine how their families must've felt like? I know the Knightfalls are one tough crowd but I'm pretty sure little Bobby Knightfall over there in Wisconsin...", the Hippocratic Hero nonchalantly pointed behind himself as if towards the examplified area. "...didn't feel exactly relieved when he found out his favourite grandpa moved house from the cemetery. They are people. Demonspawn or whatever, they are people!"

"This-- I--", moments later he wanted to continue, truly, but couldn't overpower the anxiety stealing his words. Infinite feelings and bottomless thoughts simultaneously cascading onto his tongue. He desperately pointed towards his friend's casket. "MARK DIDN'T EVEN HAVE A F***KING FUNERAL!", now yelling at the man from the top of his lungs, voice shaking on the verge of tears as Felix returned to his clenching hands. Clenching them into tight self-forsaking fists.

"I wasn't there, and you-- you people just stole him right from under the lamplight like some-- like some stray..."

Hopeless voice and submissive hands, he whispered:

"You had no right..."

Felix_Faraday

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_vex_: To answer your question. LOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@felix_faraday:

The youthful champion let loose with a morally misguided tirade and Nikademus simply listened. Tucking his hands into the oversized sleeves of his robe and cloak, even as the Herculean Halifax's disrespectful cadence elevated. Pairing his polemic rant with physical embellishment, wearing his understandable emotions on his sleeve.

"Do you know who Marcus' father is....was?." he philosophically retorted with a raspy whisper. "His mother? What about his grandmother on his mother's side? His grandfather? The one he himself laid to rest. Or the uncle of a similarly shared fate?"pausing as he pointed at the precision of the coffins, the true artistic alignment and unspoken significance. "This young warriors family excels at but one thing, culling its own bloodline. This one"again pointing, "Murdered by that one" switching focus, "That one, slain by this one." alternating attention between the sarcophaguses. "But here, under my attentive stewardship, they rest in piece with the purest form of solidarity. And while I can appreciate your loss as his friend, Marcus Antonius Knightfall, Marcus Liafador, Marcus LeBeau, was my half-brother."

No Caption Provided

Again returning his hands to a position of concealed comfort."Take your friend and find your own solace, grieve your loss. And pray, pray something, or one, does not one day locate your friend and facilitate yet another unnatural Knightfall resurrection."

_Dirge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmmm...

Felix_Faraday

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nikademus:

Felix paused a for a moment after his host had revealed his relation to the Knightfalls, expression frozen in quite possibly history's greatest stink eye. He recollected himself, drawing hands progressively higher until resting them on his waist. "It's like Oprah is the Knightfall matriarch.", he hollow voiced as his head rose to meet the Aensland Mathemage again. The robed man mayhaps be Mark's half-brother but evidently wasn't fazed by the death of a relative he didn't consider approaching until his death, until he acquired a morbid form of value.

"Take your friend and find your own solace, grieve your loss. And pray, pray something, or one, does not one day locate your friend and facilitate yet another unnatural Knightfall resurrection."

The Faraday's titanic frame stood motionless listening to the ominous sermon that Nikademus preached. He'd try, Felix the titan among men, to prevent such violation of Mark's earned rest with all his bodily might. But as the crypt's wary warden said, Knightfall resurrection's are an unnatural phenomenon - one well out of even his hands. It was a fact that Felix knew deep down, but wouldn't come close to accepting now or ever.

"I appreciate this.", Felix indeed appreciated this show of good will. However, the thought of a proper thanks didn't even cross his mind. Not here, not while stading in the etheral shadow of Death's carnival. So without second thought, Felix departed with his friend's casket.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@felix_faraday: Awesome closing. First encounter with Felix went....well lol

Avatar image for daud_al_talibah
Daud_Al_Talibah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nikademus: Word LMAO

We need to make up for all that pent up fighting sometime :P

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@daud_al_talibah: Dude, right? Felt like a UFC weigh-in lol I thought we were fit to "throw hands" :P

Daud_Al_Talibah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nikademus: LOL, although Felix certainly felt more Rhonda Rousey while Nik was Holly Holm-ey.

It's a problem I have with Felix. He's deliberately spiralled into an almighty teen-angst ambassador. I can't let loose with him due to his BS-tier powers.

The_Shogun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By The_Shogun

That was fun to read.

Daud_Al_Talibah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll probably revisit this place with Daud. I can see the two being somewhat of friends given their paratemporal nature.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That was fun to read.

:D thanks

I'll probably revisit this place with Daud. I can see the two being somewhat of friends given their paratemporal nature.

Go for it dude.

Ren_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I've been missing the old school Gambler and Cass dynamic lately

Valerie_Huntington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ren_ said:

I've been missing the old school Gambler and Cass dynamic lately

What a healthy dynamic that was

Valerie_Huntington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm binging GOT from the start. Wish me luck lol

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

I'm in desperate need of a nap. Once I take one though, I'll throw up a post.

Quietus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Really want a reason to visit this place, it's intrigued me since I first laid eyes on it. Hmm..

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana said:

I'm in desperate need of a nap. Once I take one though, I'll throw up a post.

Awesome, cant wait.

@quietus said:

Really want a reason to visit this place, it's intrigued me since I first laid eyes on it. Hmm..

Hmm my ass. Just show up ;P

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

@nikademus:

All my efforts to find The Book of Throh have been exhausted, at least all my African resources. I’m forced to conclude that the White people took it sometime after Cleopatra’s marriage to Mark Antony in 32 BC. It’s frustrating really, having to look a dig for the truth about your own history, because these “Cave-Dwellers” pillage and take what they cannot achieve themselves.

The book of Throh is an ancient book that the Egyptians used to understand animals and to decipher the minds of the gods. Needless to say that book is of use in my current home. I often wonder why the people of Kalli didn’t return to Earth and take back to Artifacts that rightfully belonged to them. The answer was apparent on my second day there.

The White Race needs materials to justify their own existence, I’m sure that’s the reason they came up with the concept of lawyers. A Gucci belt is damn near 3,000 dollars at a retail store, that same belt is only 30 on a New York City corner. Crazy right?

As I soar through the air for the first time, compliments of my sound manipulation, I keep my eyes open for my destination. It’s location somewhere off the coast of Ireland. Honestly, getting information on this place was harder to track down than the actual book. I traveled along way just to meet with a guy “who thinks” he knows what I’m talking about, so far I’m beginning to doubt his judgment.

Descending just a bit to increase my visibility, I see what I can only guess is my destination. It’s a castle, of course it is. Normally such a magnificent structure would have excited a girl like me, but when you travel to Europe on a frequent basis you see many of the structures these devils fortified themselves inside of.

Landing just on the outside, I can’t help but recant my last statement. This rampart was massive in size, and really If I wasn’t given a general location I never would’ve thought to come out this far. It has the traditional look of Medieval European Castles, positioned near the teal tinted ocean with endless amounts of wooden sentries standing guard on it’s far side.

“Impressive” I say out loud. Though I’ve come with a specific goal in mind, I can’t help but wonder what this place has to teach me. The easiest way a person of my tone can learn about our history is watching how the Whites use inconsistences to mask our true origins.

No Caption Provided

I make it an issue to place the gold tiara one my head, I’m not average Black Woman; I suppose you’d have to be someone extraordinary to end up at this place. The concierge lets me in, after eying me lustfully, I’m used to it. My eyes immediately scale the walls and the intricate interior design of the castle’s innards. This place was bigger inside than it was outside!

There is an overabundance of topics, concepts and other things to choose from. I could literally spend the rest of the year searching for what I need here. I could only liken the atmosphere to that of the masonic lodges, but this was a breeding ground of information. One could come here to about any culture during any period of time; I think I might’ve had an orgasm…

“Ni mtunza sasa?” (Is the curator present I ask in Swahili, purposely choosing to mask my natural American accent. The Doorman leaned in before, nodding his head in the northern most direction of the castle.

I sit and wait with my eyes focused on an old Byzantine period mosaic of Justine surrounded by clerics and soldiers. I remember learning about him in school, he was the one that imposed his religious views on his subjects, also worked really hard to conqueror Northern Africa, he didn’t have to worry—his decedents eventually did.