Green_SentinelX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#151  Edited By Green_SentinelX

@lamartheslayer:

Linda prepares herself for yet another meeting with Alex, still having no idea that he's the hero known as Tachyon. She's Green Sentinel but that's still a recent thing so her secret is still hidden from her boyfriend. Although she's a Galactic Law Enforcement Officer, a Space Cop if you will, she conforms to the laws of the planet she's on so she's no vigilante. She's a regular human being with a power ring and no powers of her own.

No Caption Provided

Linda walks up to Alex's door and to his house as she reaches for the door bell and rings it. Not long after, he answers it. The blond hair throws her off for second. Whose this? Linda thinks, but then she sees the face. Unmistakably Alex. Did he dye his hair? She smiles as that question drops from his lips. "I love it, Alex. Blond hair suits you."

Wally_Walker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lamartheslayer:

No Caption Provided

Wally is older than a 50+ year old man, but thanks to his powers his aging has slowed down. He's still in great shape, though. A familiar smile crosses his lips as Alex asks him that question.

"You already know who I am, son." Wally says with a tip of his hat, "But the last time you saw me, I hadn't shaved in a while and I was in a wheelchair."

The woman behind Alex places a slender hand on his shoulder, smiling softly and her voice familiar and kind, "It's us, Alex. Your parents, we're back."

Alex's mother is in her 70's and looks it, but still healthy and vibrant. Wally himself looks younger but that should be obvious by now as for the reasons why, "We came back, Alex. We're both here to stay. If you'll have us?"

Alexander_West

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This interaction is Open to any who want to participate

{Alex West Voice Journal: Recorded with

Speed.

Something that all men want, something that few get to experience, speed makes the world go, pushes us all to go faster and faster, to not stop in our pursuit of goals, to restlessly chase our dreams. But what happens when you're the Fastest and still have no time to pursue those goals? What if everything you ever worked for was simply erased along with you, and everyone you ever loved forgot your name? But everyone who hated you remembered?

Well...I'm about to tell you how that feels.

It...funking...sucks...

Fastest man alive and I can't even get my mom and dad to remember I exist. Shit I can't even FIND my mom and dad. My girlfriend's memories.... GONE. Weirdest conversation I've ever had trying to explain that. Especially since she thinks I'm just that weird kid who followed and look at her weird in school.

I don't even know where to start fixing things, like seriously, especially at that school, I had to unenroll as fast as possible. Ven AND Juno were there, and I would have no way to go about that situation that didn't sound horrible in my head.

"Oh hey guys, you go to school here too? What a coinky-dink? Whaaaat? No I didn't follow you here, I just got slammed by the timestream, forgot all my memories and somehow ended up in the exact same place as you.

Yeah. No. I'm good thank you. I'll talk the Outcasts when I'm ready, and I'll show them I'm a good dude now, just tryna live.

But now I have a city to look after again, Key City needs me, no one else can protect it, no one else DOES protect it, and so here I am. Running through the streets trying to see if anyone needs my help.

Well. Shit.

{End Voice Session}

"PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE FUNKING AIR AND DON'T FUNKING MOVE! OR I SWEAR TO GOD WE WILL KILL ALL OF YOU"

No Caption Provided

Bank heist's the most cliche criminal activity every created, where men and sometimes women always enjoy being brought down by the heroes who somehow never seemed to go away. And at this same time twelve men with military-grade weapons held an entire bank of civilians hostage, praying to God himself that Key City's resident superhero would appear. But boy they did not luck out, because in a simple whoosh of wind and crackle or electricity that sent the banks lightning going, stood Alex West, AKA Flashpoint. He stood there with a wicked smirk on his face, his scarlet hair scattered around his face.

"Wait, so let me get this right, you want them to put their hands in the air...but not move? That's pretty funny. Look, I'll give you 6 seconds to put your guns down and put your hands up, and maybe we can get some burritos before I turn you in. Cool?"

Long story short, Alex had some burritos and some robbers got a shorter sentence.

Now, Alex stands in Grand Parkview in full costume talking and waving to the pedestrians and park-goers, perfect time for a ally or friend to stop in and see who the "new" speedster was, or an enemy to attack.

Agent_Grimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By Agent_Grimm

@alexander_west:

No Caption Provided

Agent Grimm sat waiting in silence, the random motel room he rented barely lit outside of the glow of the street lights gleaming through the curtains. Temporal synchronization had set, he had adjusted to the time line and now all he had to do was wait.

His TIA badge had finally signaled, a strong anomaly had been registered. A strong buzz shook the table which housed the signal. His head rose, is cybernetic fist clenched as he knew what the signal meant. He had trained for this moment. Ready for what was to come.

He rose like the warrior he was, grasping his badge to reveal his destination. He looked at the location upon his badge and then onto the massive weaponry which he had sprawled across the bed in the room. It was enough to take out a small country. It was definitely enough to take on an entire city.

Key City it is...

Alexander_West

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent_grimm:

What do you want me to do with this? *LOL* You didn't really give me much to work with

Agent_Grimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By Agent_Grimm

@alexander_west: Im at work, that is why. Ill PM you intent. Im in though cuz its being revealed naturally

Alexander_West

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alexander_West

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As Alex stood and talked to the bystanders around him, his smile lit up the entire park, the conversations were so much more than words between a hero and his fans. It is the smiles, the gentle shrugs and the light in everyone's eyes, even Alex's. Everyone was elevated by each other's presence and even the silences are comfortable. They are moments to savour the company of the other and feel that sense of peace that comes from feeling loved and protected, within the arms of friendship, and that is why Key City loved Alex West, because despite his flaws he had always genuinely cared about them, and this feeling had heightened even further.

But all things come to an end, and Alex was called to duty, but this wasn't a normal threat. This felt different. Kind of familiar in a way, kind of like someone hopped through the timestream...

Shiiiiiiiiiit. Alex thought, in his mind it could a whole load of cases on why someone just time jumped near enough for him to sense it. It could be The Time Master, which Alex dreaded with his entire being. But this didn't feel like a speedster incident, and he couldn't sense the Speed Force on this Temporal Hopper, the jump had been fairly clean, and though Alex could feel the shifts and ripples leaking out from his arrival, it wasn't much.

It's a pro.

Someone who had traversed time and was fairly good at it, someone who did their studies and learned the flow of the stream and managed to cross it swiftly.

Respect.

No Caption Provided

But Alex also knew that someone this intelligent was dangerous, especially if he wasn't a friendly, so Flashpoint gently broke away from his crowd and bid them good night, and with a burst of pure speed, he was out of the area, shooting well beyond the bounds of the city in less than an eyeblink. Time bent around his body as he sped forward, electrical plasma rippling from behind him with every step, he pushed forward with power that would humble the quickest of athletes and the most powerful of men.

He rode the wave of temporal feedback until it led him to the source. And what he saw was not what he expected.

He let out a sigh of relief as he skids to a halt in front of Adam, with a quickness that made it seem as if he just materialized from thin air. The man in front of him was an interesting sight, equipped with a cybernetic arm, eye and armed to the teeth with weaponry Alex would raise an eyebrow slightly

Damn, this dude is E-QUIPPED

Fighting back the uneasiness Alex would look at Adam and with a slight wave the Speedster would say kinda awkwardly

"So uh...you gonna break the awkward silence? Or am I?"

Then realizing he had already broken it Alex's face would furrow slightly in a frown and he would say:

"Oh."

Agent_Grimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alexander_west:

The red blur would materalize into a young man in front of Adam quicker then he expected, but then again, he was dealing with a speedster - if the term even applied to the reason for Adam's appearance. Alex's easy demeanor and nonchalant greeting would stir a building emotion that did not show physically upon the time agent as he grasped a radiant blue sphere within his grasp.

Adam would show a slow grin, which many that knew him was a smile of immense as the giant warrior sat before Alex, his eyes locking onto the speedster. Greetings. I guess this meeting between us was inevitable, Mr West, or whatever you are calling yourself now. (I can edit the TIA knowing your name since I am from the future.let me know)

I am Agent Grimm of the Time Investigation Agency, an organization established after your timeline to guard against threats that would threaten the entire timeline from a place called the Vanishing Point. Much like you, I am not from this time period. Agent Grimm brought attention to the glowing spheres which emitted the blue energy. I do not know if you have ever seen this in your timeline exploits. They call it a bradyon sphere from where I am from. Its pretty much a weaponized version of what you would call the Still Force. Grimm would lock upon Alex to see if the speedster registered the information he was relaying and if his comprehension was as fast as his actual speed. It acts much like a grenade. Crack the glass and bunch of massive particles come shooting out that Im pretty sure your powers would register. It is the standard counter-measure the TIA deploys against speedsters. This one happens to have already been activated by me pressing into its outer shell, the only thing stopping it is my finger from unleashing the particles. Im sure you would know what would happen to your obvious speed advantage if said particle would cross your powerset.

Grimm would hold firmly his touch upon the sphere, his thumb upon the sphere much like a deadman switch, any attempt to remove his actual touch upon the sphere would bombard the room and the speedster with particles intended to retard any particle that sped up faster than normal speed. Speedsters were always a tricky bunch to battle. So arrogant which blinded many. Was this one any different? His eyes would stare at a handgun propped between the two. I believe your presence threatens the entire timeline, Mr West and I can only think of one result that would rectify that situation.

Avatar image for ozzy_manueldiaz
Ozzy_ManuelDiaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alexander_west: when you are ready

Oz would rest at the edge of the city limits, sitting upon the car that brought him there as he stared at the constructs of the city in the distance. He had never actual been to the city but the rumor had spread much like the person which brought him there. He placed his cell on speaker, not even knowing if it would work and would dial the last contact number he knew of. Alex. Its Ozzy. I...Oz would look for the correct words to say since so much had happened since the Academy, ...I am in town staring at your Welcome to Key City sign, exit A. Hope to see you soon.

Alexander_West

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent_grimm:

Greetings. I guess this meeting between us was inevitable, Mr West, or whatever you are calling yourself now.

Alex glanced over at the serious and yet smiling Time Cop, the redheads' face cast as dead-pan as he could manage, yet he failed. There at the corner of his lips was a crease of amusement. Then he laughed slightly.

"Ahaha, I'm sorry, I shouldn't be laughing. Well, I guess it was inevitable, and please, Alex is fine." The redheads posture would be loose and relaxed and the smirk resting on his face never left, even as he listened to Grimm talk.

I am Agent Grimm of the Time Investigation Agency, an organization established after your timeline to guard against threats that would threaten the entire timeline from a place called the Vanishing Point. Much like you, I am not from this time period.

Alex's face wouldn't shift from his notable smirk as he nodded his head "Yeah man, I know what the Time Agency is, I was a recruit, denied it, even used one of their timeships for one of my missions." Crossing his arms he would nod at Adam's declaration "Yeah, you reak of foreign temporal energy." His eyes would slide up and down Adam's form taking in the man's whole demeanor, an aura of calm washed over the teenage superhero, and his smirk would grow into a full grin at Grimms next declaration and Alex's focus to a grenade that was gripped in his palm.

They call it a bradyon sphere from where I am from. Its pretty much a weaponized version of what you would call the Still Force.

"Mmhmm. I created it. The Still Force, not the Braydon spheres, pretty ingenious technology." Going silent Alex would let Grimm finish his monologue before speaking again. Before any of this Alex would have probably gone on the offensive, instantly bludgeoning Grimm with his powers, or even using one of the other Forces to obliterate him into non-existence, but Alex now was cool-headed, incredibly calm, and reserved, he had little doubt in his mind that he could take out Grimm, but combat was Alex's last resort, he had faith that he could end this peacefully without any conflict.

Adam on the other hand...

Did not feel the same.

"Whoa whoa Agent Grimm, wow, your name says a lot...anyways, I'm a lot more intuned with the timeline than anyone ever stops to think about, and at this point and time (heh) I'm more intuned with this timeline than I was in my original one, every splinter point in my history leads to here. This is where the hero named Velocity was born, something that is crucial for future points, I was meant to come here, and removing me from this period would create a bigger paradox than the one that I created and fixed when I came here."

Tilting his head he would gauge and see if Adam was even listening "Even the timeline itself wants me here, you're aware with how I was recently wiped from history correct? Well the Timestream and the Speed Force sent me here, instead of my original point of time. I'm solidified here Mr. Grimm, I'm meant to be here, and I'm not leaving. This city and this planet need me."

The body language in the boy began to change, his originally calm demeanor gave way to someone who was combat ready. His muscles tightened and his perception began to slow as his body began to speed up. "I don't want to fight you Mr. Grimm, I respect the work you and the Agency do, but I'm not the danger here."

Agent_Grimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alexander_west:

As much as he begrudged to admit it, the speedster did logically make sense. He stared at him harshly much like a Drill Sargent would stare down a recruit. not wanting to admit his words rung true in his gut, and his gut was what had gotten him through a lot of harsh events.

For argument's sake West, lets say I believe you. You are intertwined with a lot of people across the timeline. Adam face would reveal an epiphany - something even more devious than his original thought regarding the speedster. If its not you, then something is coming for you, Adam would utter softly.

He looked at Alex, his eye even giving an annoyed twitch and the notion he had realized. I think we are meant to work together. The words bothered him as he had often ran solo on missions but this event was bigger than he. It was bigger than the Agency and thus needed a collaboration of information. The Agency detected a sever anomaly. A severe destruction of a timeline. I witnessed it myself. I have two questions: 1) Have you noticed anything odd. Something that didn't belong. 2) I think I know of somehow we can expand our coverage. As much as I hate to admit it, I probably will need your help.

Adam gestured with his free hand for Alex to be alarmed as he arose, his giant frame engulfing the speedsters. Adam inverted his hand, his thumb still holding the bradyon sphere in his hand, its blue hue pulsating, its particles ready to be unleashed, but instead Adam's other hand engulfed the sphere, deactivating the only equalizer the Agency had possessed against a speedster. You can speak your mind now, kid. A humored smiled would stretch across his face. Unless you really want to go a few round with the old man

Alexander_West

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alex would keep his sight locked on Adams eyes, not showing any signs of intimidation. Best not to show weakness to people like Grimm; so he stood still as a statue, his muscles taut like string and his mind as clear as water.

For argument's sake West, lets say I believe you. You are intertwined with a lot of people across the timeline. Adam face would reveal an epiphany - something even more devious than his original thought regarding the speedster. If its not you, then something is coming for you,

Alex's eyebrow would raise slightly; throughout the criminal underworld Velocity/Flashpoint was an insanely hated individual throughout all of time. The fact that something would be hunting him wasn't surprising to him, but it all lay in the face of who it might be...not the Time Master, he was dead; unless he somehow managed to come back which wouldn't shock Alex by any means, he had done it before. He doubted it was any of his rogues, they didn't have the power to mess with time...

Drawing his attention back to Adam he caught the twitch in his eye and the Speedsters' other eyebrow would raise up Wow he really hates socializing with people.

Alex was silent and observant as Adam kept talking, not interrupting even as the Time Agent expressed his extreme disdain for having to work on Alex. Even going on to ask the Speedster questions, but Alex didn't talk until Adam had disarmed the Braydon sphere.

You can speak your mind now, kid.

No Caption Provided

"First of all, no I haven't seen anything weird. But I've felt it. It's like the whole timestream is crying out in pain. I've only been back a little while and changes have been crazy. Localised points in this time are gone, at first I thought I did it to myself when the Speed Force wiped me from 2020 but now it doesn't make sense because it brought me back..."

"My girlfriend doesn't remember me, my parents are gone, things that shouldn't have been affected are completely changed...And I can't fix them. So yeah, I think we're gonna have to work together."

Extending his hand out to Adam Alex would give him a grin "Partners then?"

Agent_Grimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alexander_west:

Agreed! Adam would accept Alex's gesture with a return shake. The sudden unexpected alliance revealing a mutual exchange of information, though vague, it would prep for what was to come.

Adam's cybernetic arm would cross his flesh-born arm as he begun to process everything quietly. He had become less of a talker with age, the years growing on his once quirky personality into what he had become currently and now just ranted openly. You seem to be harmonizing with the timeline. It would make sense since timelines splinter off into the multiverse and thus any destruction of one would resonate with others- the more timelines are destroyed the stronger the resonating force. Localized points would obviously be gone as there are fewer temporal tethers to keep such objects remaining in the present. Its how one would eliminate a timeline - through sheer tedious calculations and why your girlfriend has forgotten you and somethings are missing. Well played whatever you are. Well played indeed.

Adam would look at his immense arsenal that he had intended to fend off the speedster and now calculated another plan with the information he had retained. The Agency also recruited a younger version of me. A wise-mouthed kid version. He thinks he knows everything and thinks he is unbeatable. His galactic record the cause of that. He is in California. He will help in coverage.

On this day and year, my most popular self is currently held up in SWORD custody. I have to break him out. He is my temporal anchor. If I never came to Earth I never meet everyone and thus I never join the Agency and thus we never meet here and now. It is a vital point in my temporal existence. Its the most vital point for any attempt of temporal erasure. They can start chipping away at me and then this timeline Adam will start to forget to remember things much like your girlfriend. We cannot make that happen.

No Caption Provided

Every version off me has something called a Marauder Box. It operates as a mini- computer. As a speedster you should be able to resonate your atoms at certain frequencies. If not, then you have to learn. Cycle any frequency by intervals of seven and any of our Marauder Boxes will pick up on the frequency change and we will come running like a four alarm fire.

Adam would smile, lifting up one of his favorite weapons showing the joy to Alex as he faced him. I have to bust me out from SWORD custody. Something is coming and Im going to be ready when it does. I can probably do this with me and Adam-1, but you are more than welcome to come. Have you ever contemplated breaking into a federal facility for the fate of the universe?