Simply, an island prison for super-villains and general threats to society funded by several worldwide governments and run by Judge Kosokov and his subordinates. It is divided into several levels, each going deeper than the last and each supporting its own fair share of criminals based on their power and threat level. It is located in the middle of the Pacific Ocean and reaches down to the bottom of the ocean floor. All super-powered criminals are locked in special handcuffs that completely deprive them of their powers for as long as they wear them. Each inmate is sent to an isolation cube where they are locked into place and monitored constantly.
- Level Zero - at sea level and functions as the meeting room for most of the guards as well as an inspection hall for the incoming prisoners.
- Level One - closest to the surface of the ocean and reserved for crimes deemed 'petty' by comparison of the other levels. Those villains who abuse their powers for theft and simple murder are sent here.
- Level Two - the third level of Justice Island is reserved for repeat offenders, criminals who have had records of violence before and during their stay within the walls of Justice Island. Here, inmates are monitored by armed sentry guns instead of cameras.
- Level Three - the fourth level of Justice Island is reserved for superpowered villains with element-based powers. No information has been released as to how they are contained, but speculations range from simple cages to brain probes keeping them vegetative.
- Level Four - Justice Island's fifth level is classified, apparently housing the necessary equipment to keep inmates with superhuman speed or invisibility.
- Level Five - the sixth level of Justice Island is reserved for those villains with superhuman strength, durability, or any other amazing physical attribute. The sheer pressure around them at this level of the prison causes them to act sluggishly and lay around for hours on-end. This effectively breaks their will to even try to use their sapped powers.
- Level Five and a Half - serving as a buffer zone between the other levels and the dreaded Level Six, Level Five and a Half is another level much like Level Zero. It is a screening chamber as well as a barracks for several battalions of armed guards, each absolutely necessary just in case a riot starts on Level Six.
- Level Six - reserved for only the most heinous of villains and criminals, Level Six is shut in a state of total darkness. Those who enter here have committed crimes so diabolical that the government developed a need to erase them from the history of the world.
Big Name Residents:
Mattersuit - Level Two, sub-block O, cell #13 - status: escaped Ash Walmer - Level One, sub-block A, cell #27 - status: escaped
Canine - Level Six, sub-block R, cell #191
Sam Clifford - Level One, sub-block D, cell #388 - status: escaped