Smuggled weapons and wares. Anywhere. Anytime.
The world we live in is one of technological marvels and super powered beings. The days gangsters and terrorists buying their weapons in shady alleyways and decrepit buildings are over. Don't fret, though, because there's better methods to take their place.
This is Juno's belief. She started out this business with a run down van and a helicopter that almost fell apart every time it had to take off, but it all paid off.
Juno Fei's "Mother of Fortune" smuggling operation is worldwide, efficient and effective in it's distribution of illegal weapons and wares. Most importantly, it's discreet and unbiased to it's customers.
The F-01 "Mother of Fortune"
What the customers will be seeing in the sky upon requesting Juno's services. The Fortune is available to land almost anywhere and open up it's bay doors for business, just don't expect her to land it in the middle of rush hour and Wall Street.
Getting things done. Available services provided by Juno Fei.
Juno's bread and butter. Her jam. Her main squeeze. She's available for either long distance calls or personal meetings in regards to discussing a potential smuggling job. From nukes to Ak's. Prisoners of Interest to a high profile passenger, Juno does it all. The only thing one shouldn't expect? A cheap price for her services.
Selling and trading wares:
Juno's primary business out outside of smuggling. Upon being contacted with a time and location, she'll bring the Mother of Fortune to land and conduct business with said contact. This part of the business is very flexible in regards to what wares Juno has available in her vast stock. Guns, aged liquor, drugs, military tech, alien tech, magic relics, little Minotaurs trapped in glass bottles and so on. If it's highly sought after, there's at least a decent chance she has it.
Are you a person of high power in a secret, cult-like army and can't trust your peers and underlings to take you somewhere or know where you're off to? Or perhaps a student that just recruited your fellow school mates to go on a secret mission that entails murder and mayhem? Well, you're in luck.
Juno can be hired (per round trip) as a personal pilot. Feel at ease with the promise of discretion and one of the world's most skilled pilots sitting in the cockpit to take you to even the most dangerous and inhospitable destinations. Who knows? If you pay extra, she might even tag along on whatever nefarious excursion you're off to.
- Conner Hawke: $22,000
- Shawn Savage: $7452.58
- Venilia: 1 hairband. (Debt of $1,740)
- Damon Ford: $30,000
- Chance Liafador: $18,213.89
Rules and information
- First and foremost, this is not an opportunity to try and rob Juno and show how much of a cunning bad ass you are. If you want to do that sort of thing, go make an NPC to rob. If you're character shows up here to do business, keep it that way.
- The nature of this "Mobile business" thread is to make these interactions convenient for characters that can't trot around the globe at the snap of a finger. That being said, for whatever meeting spot your character picks, make sure it's at least somewhat realistic. Juno can't land the Fortune on some random building in New York City in broad daylight, it would be on the news for weeks. Say it was in NYC, consider choosing an abandoned dock down south at two in the morning.
- Standard "No destruction" rules apply to the ship. Please don't smash my ship -_-.
- Any and all characters are welcome to conduct business, within reason. If Juno gets a call from a hero dressed in tights asking to buy illegal goods? Don't be surprised if she hangs up.
- And of course, have fun! Buy some guns or drugs! Live a little! ^_^