ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By ParagonxXx
No Caption Provided

My name is Alethea. It means truth. My mother hoped I would embody the truth as I grew into an adult. I did not disappoint her. To signify my stand for the truth, she gave me the Lasso of Revelation, compelling all who are held by it to tell nothing but the truth.

I once lived in a world separate from the world of man. And not just on a hidden island. I would later learn it was in an entirely different dimension, another Earth as some would say. An Earth devastated by war and monsters from other dimensions. A world where man destroyed the world in nuclear fire.

As an Amazon, I lived a peaceful life on an island away from all of what man did to their world. It was a paradise until man came and destroyed my home, killed everyone I ever loved and forced me to leave the only home I ever knew. I escaped through a portal to another Earth.

The Earth that I came to was far different than the one I knew. Here, I was no Princess. But I was, and am still, an Amazon. As Paragon, I joined the Department of Super-Human Affairs who police the world of those who possess, and misuse, the power that was given to them.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d30ff90eed8f
deactivated-5d30ff90eed8f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

What a great story.

_Drake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers