Infinity splits

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Final Arrow

“Sire” the voice hissed from behind several sharp yellow teeth, as he entered the great hall. The room was made from the same stone that hell was carved from, a dark grey, within each crack there was a dark orange that seemed to bring light into the darkest places. Arrow had built his crocked home in between the fractions of hell he now ruled over, a twisted home for the high lord of hell. In the room sat a single throne it seemed to have no start and merely was forged up from the floor and fashioned into the chair. No windows sat in this hall no elegant wall pieces or paints, this was the hall of judgment. Arrow pale complexion stood out against the blackness of the chair, the orange veins pulsing where his flesh met stone. The small demon that entered bowed now that he was closer, hell was different for demons and the ancient creatures; to them it was a solid world, a place of stone and fire, built of fear and pain. To them it was a home, to humans and non-demons who found their way into the pit, it was a living nightmare, they did not feel stone, nor see it. As soon as their souls found their way to the jaws of which ever devil they believed in hell was a living nightmare, they saw and felt only what they feared or what their devil did to them, here a minute was ten years to those without demon blood or the power to see past the lies, you think you know pain, fear; some even think they can face it, but you never know…never truly until you have looked into his eye and if you ever found your soul in the hands of the high lord then I will pray no matter how futile because perhaps one day your god will have pity on you, because no one knew pain and terror like the High Lord.

His voice was empty; it was as if he was living stone. “speak” the small demon had black scales, a few of his species had made it to earth, you may have seen them at freak shows, lizard boy was a favorite tag line most used, he had deep green eyes and a long forked tongue. “Lord Lucifer sent me,” Arrow’s china like head turned to look at him in the eyes, the small demon was easily a thousand years old, Arrows eyes where like looking into nothing, pure black simply starred you back, as if looking at a bottomless sea. “He said the world is changing, that his land is merging with another.” Arrow vanished without a word the demon eyes locked onto the spot where he had been sitting and began his long walk back to his station he could not use his magic while in the high lords home no one could but him. Lucifer’s throne room was very different then Arrows, the walls where draped in red and silver, the colors matched the tunic he had worn when he went to war with the heavens. The floor was made from a white stone and the throne itself was a marvel to look upon, made from the wings of his brothers who had taken arms against him in the war, Angel bone was as strong as steel and never lost the golden shine that god herself placed upon each one. Arrow’s head turned to a noise within the next room, a battle was taking place, marching forward, his black robe seemed to flow with the shadows around it as he pushed open the giant silver doors.

The sight before him brought him to a full stop, Lucifer was fighting an exact clone of himself, but it was not a clone it was something else. “What are you foul beast” it screamed as Lucifer pivoted the blow of the golden lance his attacker swung. Arrow looked between the two Lucifer’s, the one he knew was fighting in a black suit, a single sword in his hand. Lucifer was a graceful fighter; he had been god’s weapon during the god wars. The other was dressed in the amour of heaven; the lance itself was a holy weapon able to cut almost anything apart from the three swords. “Call me beast again mockery and I shall show you the wraith of my own blade.” Arrow threw up his hand and the heavenly Lucifer vanished, Lucifer turned to face him “what the hell is going on, first my land starts to shift and now this, what game is she playing Arrow.” Of course he blames god, it was always about her Arrow smiled “It was not her, nor is it a game, take me to the shift, I need to see if my theory is correct.” Lucifer nodded and the two vanished from the room.

At the edge of his kingdom between his and Hades a faint white line had appeared almost fading the earth between the two. Arrow bent down beside it and placed his hand onto it. “Has Hades spoke of this” The golden haired angel asked “No Lucifer he had not,” Arrow continued to examine the line, Lucifer was beautiful to both men and women, he was an angel in every sense of the word. “It is a rift, I can protect this world from crossing with any other, but I can not prevent it in the mortal realm. “A rift to where” Arrow looked up at Lucifer “A rift to countless worlds, while we inhabit this world, other worlds hover around the edges, worlds that mimic ours and flip them on their sides. Each of us has a doppelganger in these worlds ; the Angel you fought was you if you had stayed with your maker. There are worlds, built upon worlds made from the choice we choose not to make, if you turned left in the other worlds he would have turned right and so on. For some reason we are merging, I can protect hell but that is it.” Lucifer nodded “I will inform the others, thank you high lord.” They both vanished and Arrow was back in his home. His magic would protect hell and prevent the doubles of anyone that lived there from entering this reality, but earth and the people of the mortal realm where on their own, his power and duty lay with hell just as god would protect heaven. Who would protect the mortals and their reality and what would the heroes and villains do when they came face to face with themselves because they would be drawn to each other and if the crossing of the worlds truly began then reality as they all knew it would come to an end. Unknown to Arrow the rifts had already began to split all around the world.

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Sideslash

Archeron Zack, or as humans knew him, Anton Larrin, sat before a massive computer. It monitored every place on Earth, give or take. An alarm sounded, and Anton, almost asleep jerked up. "Diagnostic!" He commanded in a suddenly clear voice. The computer replied in a monotone. "There are tears in reality forming all over the globe." He ran to a bank of monitors, watching in horror as the fabric of reality literally ripped apart. "What is that?" The computer chimed. "It is a gateway to an alternate reality." He pulled on a bracelet, that stretched from his wrist to his elbow. There was a communication interface between the shiny metal band and the super computer. "Upload the coordinates of the nearest rip to my cars. And work on a way to shut them down, we've got to stop this before beings begin to come through." He ran to an elevator, ascending from the subterranean lab, past the library to his basement car park. Jumped into a Bugatti Veyron, he smirked. "Thanks Cly." He roared towards the entrance, as the computer said, "A being has entered our world from a rip in Manchester. It claims it is Archeron Zack." He scowled. "I want that thing tagged. I don't want it away from a camera at all. And pull me up a tunnel to England." The computer chimed an admission. His car hadn't even slowed down, and he zoomed into the tunnel. His eyes flicked across to the map as he went under the ocean.

He stepped on the throttle, roaring towards the tear. "Where's my alternate self? What trouble's it getting up to?" The computer sounded, if it were possible, confused. "The being that exited the tear is still there. It is doing very little. This is illogical." Archeron reached the tear, swinging the car to a stop. He kicked the door open and closed it behind him. He could see the being now, standing in front of the rip in reality. His hand was near his katana in case something went wrong. "Archeron?" He called, and the being approached him. "Who are you?"He said, as he came even closer. This Archeron was remarkably similar, same chiselled features, same clothing, same...WHOA! That's different. This Archeron had a pair of massive wings. "I'm Archeron Zack. Only not you..." Zack was struggling to explain, but the other Archeron came to his rescue. "I came through a tear in reality to an alternate Earth. So you're me, only different."The Archeron with his back to the Bugatti nodded and licked his lips. "I have to ask, how'd you earn your wings?" Parallel Archeron stepped closer and brushed a hand over the white feathered wing attached to his right shoulder. "Born with them. You?"Archeron climbed back into the car, and reversed so the passenger door was towards Angel Archeron. "I'll tell you about it on the way." Wings, as Archeron decided to dub his handsome parallel self, climbed in and pointed. "Drive." Archeron raised an eyebrow. "Duh."

Kierkess91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Kierkess91

Sleeping hunched in a corner Kierkess awoke suddenly startled "something is wrong this energy i am sensing it mine...but darker very much so. Durandil Cassandra get up we are leaving." Already awake Cassandra looked at kierkess "you feel it too right brother?" Kierkess looked at her knowingly "yes wake Durandil will you" Cassandra nodded and kicked Durandil in the side "wake up sleepy head" she said smiling. Durandil jumping up immediatly screaming profanities looked at the sevarity on Kierkess' face and his voice trailed off. "Whats wrong Kier? What is that aura i am sensing it is tremendous!" "Lets go exclaimed Kierkess." The three adorned their armor and weapons and jumped out of the twenty second story window hitting the ground running full speed. Covering Tremendous ground was natural to them because of their sheer speed "not far now just a little further i can smell blood in the air this is not good!" Said Kierkess his Crystal blue eyes fixated on the direction of the sent. Upon arriving to their destination three people stood surrounded by bodies two males and a female. As the assailants turned Kierkess Cassandra and Durandil stood facing them selves. "who are you? Why are you here? And why the hell do you look like us?" asked Kierkess. 

Without one word the doppelgangers lunged at their respective counterparts, drawing their weapons quickly to block the in coming attack Kierkess blood red eyes followed the muscle movment in his doppelgangers arm to parry the attack and deliver one of his own. the doppelganger jumped to the side to dodge the strike, despite this attempt Kierkess' sword still grazed the right arm of the doppelganger. Cassandra's doppelganger thrusted her spear straight at Cassandras' head the quick movement she used allowed Cassandra to dodge and still execute an attack. The doppelganger blocked the attack but the force still launched her fifty yards back. Durandil parried the skyward assualt led by his doppelganger and swung his sword in an arc through the air forcing his doppelganger to fall back. "not bad" said Kierkess' doppelganger"i am known as Kierkess but you probably already knew this being me after all to avoid confusion use our alias' i am Kalderius this is Sophitia and to my right is Obalis. My appologies for attacking so abruptly i just wanted to see for myself how we would fair against our alternate selve." said Kalderius  "Did you kill all of these people?" asked Kierkess "no we did not the one to come through ahead of us must have. now that our sparing is concluded can you assist us in healing those who can be healed?" asked Kalderius "Of course we will." said Kierkess.  

Moments later the humans were begining to stand up "alright do you know what is causing these rifts to open Kalderius?"  asked Kierkess. "Unfortunately no we were hoping someone here would know the reason in all honesty. said Kalderius. "Hmmm alright follow me maybe we can find someone who will know what is going on. Earlier i felt the aura of someone who had already encountered his alternate half, we should seek him out" Kierkess said "right thats as good a plan as any but something does not feel right there is something bigger going on here then we know" Kalderius announced "i agree but until we find out more about this we can do nothing." Kierkess exclaimed. As quick as the six had come they were gone running towards the aura of the two that had met first.

mandrake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By mandrake

Ninjeta XD

“Do you see it Ziccarra?”; “I do lord Mandrake, what do you suppose this means?” the raven haired women asked glancing at the statue of liberty “parked” in the middle of Farwick Avenue. “It’s confirming what I knew all along, Sha of infinite forevers and her other guardian friends, are losing their grip on the Multiverse…” Mandrake said, with his hands behind his back just gazing out at the statue. “Everyone of importance knows of the Multiverse, most capes, don’t spend too much time protecting it, it is the responsibility of the Green Lanterns, and the Cortega Force; however all the planets, all the universes all of time it’s self! Is connected to one…place… Earth Prime; if you get rid of Earth prime then everything that ever was, never is, and everything that is, never was.” Mandrake as he watched the Ninjan women construct another statue in his honor. “Earth Prime, is the place before thought, before free will, before imagination!, Earth prime is what the Earth was…before god.” “You see Ziccarra, every idea, creates a world, and within that world, more idea’s more worlds; and since no one is perfect, the imperfections of the first world leak into that of the second, but if we could destroy all the other worlds…we could start a new…on Earth Prime!”. Mandrake said clutching his fist together smiling. “All praise to Wanderer” Ziccarra said shocked at what she was hearing. “You see my Queen, there are other versions of you out there they tend to be a pain in the ass, but every action you make, now they are making the polar opposite.”

Mandrake took a seat, and opened the sun-view as he watched the Ninjan savages fight over the statue of liberty. “I would have visited Earth Prime ages, ago but I cannot get there; I can travel to other world via dreams, but no one lives on Earth Prime so there for I cannot travel, but you see I can visit Earth 1, and with its destruction the planets with shift again allowing for Earth Prime to come into view”. Ziccarra laid on Mandrake’s stomach kissing his cheeks. “I must leave now, there is one person with the key’s I need to get to Earth Prime”. Mandrake closed his eyes, his body lit up in a blue aura and with that he was gone.

YOUR WORLD

Richmond, Virginia.

Mandrake appeared in broad daylight in a small community, glancing around the culdasac Mandrake gave off a slight smile, and then proceeded to knock on the door.

JLynn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By JLynn

“I’m really hungry right now…” The young woman gets up from her bed and walks down stairs, after grabbing a quick snack; she heads back up stairs and logs into msn. As she laid back with her computer on her thighs watching wonder woman, she noticed her friend who lives all the way out in California has logged on, since the two don’t speak enough throughout the day, she gives her a holler.

[01:12] Jessica:   BITES
[01:12] Feral:   ACK! X_X Rabies! 
[01:12] Feral:   I-I mean >_>
[01:13] Feral:   hey xP
[01:13] Jessica:   heeeeeeeeeeeeeey
[01:13] Feral:   whats going on?
[01:13] Jessica:   Nothing posting for infinity splits
[01:13] Jessica:   u?
[01:14] Jessica:   You know what i'm thinking about doing
[01:14] Feral:   trying to find your thread you made on Ninitizing characters xP
[01:14] Feral:   and no, I dont know what your thinking about doing O-o
[01:14] Jessica:   I'm thinking about having Mandrake come to OUR world
[01:15] Jessica:   and Me Jessica beat his ass
[01:15] Jessica:   lol
[01:15] Jessica:   talk about break fourth wall
[01:15] Jessica:   lol
[01:15] Feral:   LMFAO!!!
[01:15] Feral:   DUDE
[01:15] Feral:   THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!
[01:15] Jessica:   LOL i'm soo going to do it
[01:15] Feral:   OMG DO IT DO IT!!!
[01:16] Feral:   are you going to make a Jessica account? xP
[01:16] Jessica: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/rpg/9/let-me-ninjanize-your-character/539855/
[01:16] Feral:   o_O or do you have one already?
[01:16] Jessica:   No i have a Jlynn account
[01:16] Jessica:   lol
[01:16] Feral:   YAY! thanks lol
[01:16] Feral:   oh... close enough xP
[01:16] Jessica:   LOL
[01:16] Feral:   are you going to make a YOU account? xP
[01:16] Jessica:   LOL IDK
[01:16] Jessica:   lol
[01:17] Jessica:   In my post as Mandrake i'm going to end it with him knocking on my front door
[01:17] Jessica:   lol
[01:17] Jessica:   OMG!
[01:17] Feral:   O_O' holy sh!t
[01:17] Feral:   what?
[01:17] Jessica:   What would be even Awesome!  
[01:17] Feral:   WHAT?!
[01:17] Jessica:   is if i hade THIS conversation in my post
[01:17] Jessica:   LMMFAO!
[01:17] Feral:   O____O LMFAO!!! XD
[01:18] Feral:   Dude put it in! xP
[01:18] Jessica:   I'm saving it shut up!
[01:18] Jessica:   LOL
[01:18] Feral:   and then at the end of our convo, have Mandrak knock on your door xP
[01:18] Jessica:   LMMFAO!
[01:18] Feral:   and you be like 'Who the hell is at my door?!'
[01:18] Jessica:   It's soo awesome!
[01:18] Feral:   i hate you for thinking that up! xD Its going to be so awesome to read lol
[01:18] Jessica:   HAHAHAHAHA
[01:19] Jessica:   Well your going to be in it
[01:19] Feral:   O_o
[01:19] Feral:   ...... >_>
[01:19] Feral:   oh... right
[01:19] Jessica:   lol
[01:19] Feral:   O_O Don't make me sound stupid!
[01:19] Feral:   xP
[01:20] Jessica:   O_o, i can't make you sound stupid if your the one typing lol
[01:21] Feral:   O_O' oh.... right.... >_> maybe I should just stop typing then.....
[01:21] Jessica:   Or we could just open a new window
[01:21] Jessica:   Hold on someone's at the door
[01:22] Meebo Message:  You have left the application.
[01:22] Feral:   Oh ok... *waits*

Getting out of bed, Jessica walked down the steps and towards the front door, as she is walking she sees her sister Britney lounging on the couch. “I guess you’ve gone deaf and don’t hear the door” Jessica said looking at her sister with a bit of an evil eye. Opening the door, Jessica’s eyes almost bulged from her face. “Man..Maaandrake? “

“Greetings god” he said grabbing her and throwing her back into her own house. Britney quickly jumped up from the couch but, he shot an ice ray from his finger at her and she was frozen stiff. As Mandrake walked forward he felt he almost slipped; glancing down he could see a huge puddle of urine he had stepped in and it wasn’t from a dog. “What do you want!” Jessica said trying to get some distance from him with tears and mucus coming down her nose. “I want you, to log on to that little thing you do and give me the power to get to Earth Prime!” he said with his red eyes piercing at the petrified Jessica. “Earth Prime what the hell are you talking about!?” she said still scared. “YOU KNOW DAMN WELL WHAT I’m TALKING ABOUT!” he said channeling his “end” beams destroying the kitchen.   Jessica rolled around him and then crawled back into the living room. “FIRST, you get me exiled from Ninjeta, then you make that BITCH Sha, send me to source wall, NOW!! YOUR DENYING ME ENTRANCE TO EARTH PRIME!!! GOOD BYE BITCH!” Mandrake’s eyes began to shine a crimson red, Jessica laid down before him with her hands on her head. “Oh God, please save me…” A loud crackling split through the top of the roof and Mandrake fell down. “Holy…” Jessica said looking at the down Mandrake and her sister whom had been defrosted. “What the hell are you standing there for God, doesn’t like you that much do something with him!” Britney yelled scared to death. “Right” Jessica said, wiping the snot from her nose walking over to the computer, she clicked on the link for “Infinity Splits” and wrote. “God sent Mandrake back to Ninjeta XD and he could never ever..ever ever ever ever bother Jessica again”.   Turning around in the chair Jessica, watched as Britney just stared; “You better not have a snake like character” Britney said and then walked off. “Ha, there’s an idea” Jessica said, turning back to the computer. Going to her character JLynn, she edited her powers section and gave her the power to travel through dreams. “I’m not sure what the hell is happening in the world but if Mandrake is here something is up!” and with that she fell asleep and disappeared in a blue Aura.  

Feral Nova.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Feral Nova.

“Dude, Stephen you totally cock blocked me!” A brunette man with blue eyes yelled out at the fellow man standing next to him.

Shane your just jealous you don’t have game like me!” Stephen smirked as he ran his fingers through his hair. The duo, Sha and Feral Nova, were out for a night of clubbing and picking up chicks, just like they do… well… every night.

“Whatever, who got the chicks’ number from McDonald's?” Shane waited for a moment. “ME!”

“Yeah well you only got that one because I was busy winning over Wanda’s heart!” He smirked, the two heroes were ‘in love’ with Wanda, the poor young hero in We Are Legend and teammate of Stephen.

Shane then laughed, throwing his head back. “Yeah, right, she’ll never go with a douche bag like you!”

Stephen glared at the fellow hero. “She totally will, I managed to hold her hand last week.”

“She wasn’t holding your hand man, she was trying to pry her car keys out of your hand!”

Staying silent for a moment Nova then caught a gimps of a beautiful woman holding hands with a poorly tanned and scrawny man. “Dude, babe alert! Time to turn on our A game!” he then strut over to the woman who was giving him a strange look. “Hey, why not dump that Zero and get with a REAL Hero?” His voice was smooth, his coy smile and piercing green eyes, it was all too perfect… if only he wasn’t such a tool. A punch landed on his face as he stumbled about a bit, Shane catching him as he laughed at the hero.

“Nice one!” he patted his friends shoulders. “It goes more like this.” He then walked forward towards the woman, leaving Stephen to stand alone and wonder what the hell was going on. Just about ten seconds later the man was shaking hands with Shane and  walking back with a piece of paper in his hand. “SCORE!” Shane yelled out as he flicked the paper with the woman's phone number at Stephens face.

Catching the paper Stephen fumbled with it a moment. “What the-!? How the hell did you manage to do that?!

“I asked them if they wanted to make their sex life more exciting, when they said yes, I told them I was in charge of a website that sold…” he stopped as a pair of nuns came walking pass them. “Toys.” He winked his eye at Stephen.

No fair! You cheated!” With that he lunged himself forward but was punched in the face by Shane, knocking him out cold.

The REAL WORLD: Richmond, Virginia.

Groaning in pain the hero rubbed the back of his head, as the sound of a car alarm woke him up. Sitting up he realized he was now laying on top of a now demolished Ford Focus, it seemed as if he somehow landed on it… as to how… phhh he didn’t know. Jumping down from the car he began looking around, trying to figure out where the hell he was at. But what caught his attention was the sound of yelling inside a house just a few houses down.

“Time to save a damsel in distress.” He smoothed out his ratted hair as he dashed forward, leaving a streak of flames trailing behind him, reaching the house he put out his flames and jumped through the door, still rushing forward. “Have no fair, I, Feral Nova, the Fire God of Total Awesomeness, is here to save yo-!” his foot slipped in a puddle, his body in mid-air for a moment as his back slammed hard into the ground and into the puddle. “Ugh… what the hell?” he sat up as he smelt something… nasty all over him. “Awww come on, I just had this dry cleaned!” he yelled out as he jumped up from the ground and pulled off his wet shirt, revealing his sculpted body. He began to make a whining nose while holding it out his piss soaked shirt in front of him with a disgusted look on his face.

Making his way around the house his eyes then landed on a young woman who was laying in front of her computer. “Oh sh!t is she dead?” he whispered as he threw the shirt to the side, walking up to the girl as he then had a seductive grin on his face. “Don’t worry Sleeping Beauty, I’ll wake you with a kiss.” He said as he leaned forward, his lips puckered up as he was going in for a kiss.
Marcus_Korah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Marcus_Korah

"Alright nobody move! I'm sure you all know the drill by now, face down on the ground hands spread out where I can clearly see them! Nobody tries anything and we can all go home happy alright?" Marcus screamed at the small crowd as he pulled out his AMT Hardballers and made a big show of waving them around. Just another day on the job for the outlaw. Marcus had come to this otherwise ordinary looking office building in the middle of downtown San Diego for one reason: gold. He had recieved on a fairly reliable tip (a terrified man who had been threatened with being blasted out an airlock) that this place was actually just a simple cover for some secret society vault. Marcus's bussiness-as-usual attitude came screeching to a halt however, when he realised that nobody in the crowd he had just threatened was even trying to follow his shouted orders. Feeling that drastic measures were apparently in order Marcus fired off two rounds into the floor shouting, "Come one people MOVE IT!" Much to Marcus's daismay, not one of the crowd even flinched at the gunfire, one man even started to laugh from behind the receptionist's counter. "Boy you don't have the slightest clue who we are do you?" he asked between outbursts of laughter. Marcus almost visibly cringed at the man's words, knowing that what was about to come next wouldn't end well for anyone involved. Marcus did a quick sweep over the entrance lobby he was in. Large open polished marble floors, with similar pillars running along the walls. At least twelve hostiles, probably heavily armed, and very little easy cover. If he was going to come out of this alive he was gonna have to think of something fast. Pressure only mounting as the man behind the counter continued, "You know what, it doesn't even matter, because either way, nobody will be seeing you ever again." As he spoke the various people assembled in the lobby began pulling weapons seemingly out of thin air. Marcus watched in horror even as one grandmotherly old figure pulled a shotgun out of her purse. Now facing a room of heavily armed thugs Marcus made his decision.  

"Actually, it seems that its you who doesn't know who I am." 

Before any of the thugs had a chance to train their sights on him Marcus opened fire as he rolled and dove for cover behind one of the large pillars. His rounds tearing into nearly half of the goons and dropping them before any of them even had a chance to move, Marcus was soon on the recieving end of a wave of bullets. Quickly digging out a bottle of whiskey from his coat Marcus took one long pull before hurling it into the air around the pillar. "I hate wasting good alcohol..." He said mournfully as he carefully took aim and shot the bottle out of the air, showering the reception desk with broken glass and booze. Pausing briefly to gun down another goon trying to flank him around a pillar across the room, Marcus then dug out a clearly worn and used Zippo lighter. Lighting it and sliding it across the floor into the middle of the alcohol soaked room, Marcus watched the reflection in the glass entryway as the desk and the several people hiding behind it burst into flame. Taking advantage of the distraction Marcus quickly broke from cover, unloading both of his pistol's clips, putting the flaming minions out of their misery. Marcus did a quick recount in his head and came to the conclusion that there was still one more hiding somewhere. Marcus made his way to an elevator behind the now flaming reception counter scanning for the last man. As Marcus gave up and figured the man had run for his life and turned around to view the carnage left in his wake, he heard the unmistakable sound of somebody pumping a shotgun. 

"Drop the guns." It was the same man that had been laughing earlier. Marcus slowly turned to his left and saw the shotgun wielding thug comming out from behind one of the large stone pillars. Marcus did as he was told and dropped his guns to the floor at his feet "I don't know who you think you are walking in here and gunning down my men, but I'll tell you this: I'm gonna find out who sent you one way or another." The man threatened as he drew ever closer with his shotgun. 

With a laugh Marcus replied, "Nobody sent me... I'm here for what's in the vault, and I'll tell you this: you're gonna help me carry out everything that's in it one way or another." With a sharp, almost panicked laugh the man replied, "Why the hell would I do that?" With lightning speed Marcus drew his prized revolver and fired off four shots straight into the man's trigger arm, throwing him into a spin as the gun flew out of his now mangled arm. Comming up and kicking the man's legs out from under him Marcus pointed the barrel of his revolver straight at the man's face and gave an arrogant smile. "That's why." 

Forty eight minutes, and a few persuasive uses of a gun later, Marcus finally had a small hover cart loaded to the brim with gold. After seeing the gold safely back on board his ship, the Thundercaller, Marcus thanked the wounded man for all of his help, handed him a shot of whiskey for the pain, and a bar of gold as a tip. "I appreciate all of your help and the welcoming hospitality of your fine establishment. However I feel as though I've outstayed my welcome, and must be making my departure." Turning back to make his way up the ramp and onto the Thundercaller Marcus stopped dead. His entire ship was surrounded by a strange glowing. Then, the entire image of his ship seemed to warp, and then finally shatter like a broken mirror. Facing a dozen different angles of parts of his ship, Marcus could only watch in horror as all the pieces simply vanished right before his eyes. Now staring at an empty parking lot, Marcus was driven over the edge by the receptionist's voice. "I'm sorry.... were you saying something about an escape?" As the man broke out into laughter Marcus slowly pulled a bottle of whiskey from his jacket, drained the entire thing in one tremendous gulp, then turned and shot the receptionist until the revolver was only making light click click click noises. 

Marcus knew that some one, somewhere, had his ship loaded with gold.

Matanza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Matanza

12,000 feet.

A tall, intimidating mountain stood above the rest of it's kind, towering. Professional mountain climbers either surrendered or even died, not by the sheer height of the mountain, but it's unpredictable, instant temperature change..getting colder and colder by feet and suddenly dropping down from below freezing to the desert heat. But despite this a small, black figure seemed to crawl/climb towards the mountain peek. A closer look revealed that it was Agent Ace, the man who could sink a ship with his achievements and medals, but he doesn't really want to take credit, all he want's to do is finish his final thirty mission contract before retiring as a S.P.A.T.A.S agent. With him, was his trusty katana and an earpiece which connected to his old friend Marky. "Just breathe and conserve as much oxygen as you can"  His friend Marky said, trying to aid him through the earpiece they both had attached to their ears. "What ever you say Marky.."  Frank replied being jokingly doubtful as he did what his loyal friend suggest he would do. His palms, and fingers, despite the thick leather gloves he had on still felt like they were being put into a block of ice for ten days, with his palms being numb it's more difficult to grab any thing, specially with the sharp edges and rocks this mountain had. Finally he had reached the top, but the weather wasn't any different as they said it would be or would have been. Though the storm blizzard's a bit more violent and thick, nothing Frank can't handle.  "Marky, hey Marky! I reached the top..now what?" Frank said, trying to connect to Marky, "I don't know, I'll ask our new General." With a pause, Marky continued  "The new general is absent so...I'll contact our old one...wait his in vacation ain't he? Hmm...Well, I'll try do get something until then, you better set camp there."  Marky said in a jokingly fashion as he turned off his earpiece. 

"Sigh.." Frank said under his breath as he lazily took his backpack and laid it on the ground covered with white snow. He unzipped the backpack and took out a blanket and another jacket, he put the leather blanket and laid it on the ground as he sat on it while putting his other layer of jacket. He unstrapped his katana sheath and laid it in front of him and closed his eyes and started to meditate. Trying to ignore the coldness but be alert for other things...this technique isn't found in the military, or any forces..but as a ninja..you'd know. Meditation with an elite ninja such as Agent Ace has also an elite level of meditation. A meditation that forces your body to be warmth and make itself feel whatever you want it to feel...this is known as..an elite meditation or ninja's meditation.
uroboros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By uroboros

Hugo Jaeger stood with his back to the three Cardinals of Uroboros, the view from the window that framed him was of the vineyards of Shambhala; as a local family picked their grapes for the season. His green eyes scanned the mountains that cradled the valley and it's ancient and peaceful city. Protected by the Fraternity of Uroboros, this cradle of life had become a safe haven for the educated and strong willed, the good of heart and of noble intentions. Fixing his gaze upon the Yggdrasil, the Tree of Life, he recognised the golden glow from the Cintamani Stone intertwined within the roots of the mighty tree.  

"Hugo Jaeger, speak your mind to us?" Cardinal Prideaux insisted calmly as she poured the four individuals a glass of the local wine. "We would wish to know your council on the matter presented." 
Hugo ran his hand through his ash brown hair as he turned to the three Cardinals who had raised him, he sat at the table with them as the bread was broken and the food served, he nodded his head in thanks and smiled at Senorita Vega, the household stewardess who had kept the house running all these years. 
"Sister Prideaux what you have told me is certainly concerning. These cracks, these rifts. They will cause unimaginable chaos, panic and damage, not to mention the loss of life." Hugo's calm voice resonated from deep within his chest and made his chair rattle, only microscopically, but it still vibrated from the force of his voice. With only a slightly pause his deep voice continued. "It will definitely effect our cause, without the cycle the threads of existence will slowly unravel. However those stranded here should not be punished for mistakes in space and time, people will hunt them down and treat them as enemies, they will do what all do, react to fear and confusion with violence." 
Cardinal Jones nodded and cleared his throat "You truly are the embodiment of all Shambhala and the Fraternity of Uroboros stand for, violence is never an acceptable first response, it is only a tool when necessity rises. We have spent hundreds of years hidden in this drifting valley, collecting the lost when they needed guidance most. The world is not ready for us to rejoin them, however we require a presence in society, one that we can trust will remain untainted by the ways of common people, an unbendable blade of grass against the winds of modernisation." the Cardinal took a moment to gauge the young man. He had just been a boy when Cardinal Jones found him fleeing the Gestapo through the Bordeaux countryside, he took the young lad in and raised him to be a leader, warrior and philosopher; no matter how strong or old Hugo became, Jones would always look upon him and see only his young ward, eager to be a part of something larger then himself. He could see the boy knew the outcome of this conversation, he saw the fear and the sadness at leaving the protection of Shambhala, but beyond the facade Jones could see the determination and pride the boy felt at this task. "With the gifts you were blessed with Hugo you will be able to go forward into the world and save countless lives, you will also learn what you need to about these events while representing us, take the mantle Uroboros, use your abilities to manipulate sound and become an icon for change when the world is looking for hope." 
"I will do all that is asked of me master."
And with that the meal was savoured as a celebration for honour, and a wake for the never ending love the boy felt for his home. 

Hugo made his way to the gate, a simple wooden door, embedded into the side of a rockface covered in runes and hieroglyphs. He travelled lightly, his formal and dignified military uniform was cleaned and pressed, he carried a small pouch filled with flawless diamonds that he had been instructed to sell so that he may afford food and accommodation, around his waist and torso he wore his knife belts, keeping his beloved tools close to his skin. Senorita Vega handed him his gloves and he pulled them on, watching as Cardinal Xiang slowly approached. 
"A new life awaits you on the other side of the door, while you were here only 15 years passed, but in the real world it has been more like 50, we can never be sure with the fluctuation of time and space." He presented a wooden case and slowly opened it to reveal a black domino mask, on the very right tip painted in white was the symbol of the fraternity, a snake curling in a perfect circle to eat its own tail, Uroboros. The same mark that was tattooed over his heart. "Wear this and hide Hugo Jaeger, Hugo Jaeger is vulnerable and flawed, become Uroboros, a champion of prosperity and peace." 
"Thank you Brother Xiang, Sister Prideaux, Senorita Vega and you Brother Jones, I will miss you all greatly. I hope that I may do the fraternity proud."  Hugo hugged each of them, lingering on Jones. 
"You are a child of Shambhala, and so we will always love you and will await your victorious return." Cardinal Jones smiled but the smile faltered at the sound of a click behind the door and a light humming. "We have aligned with a doorway through to society, you cannot delay any longer."  
Hugo nodded, he turned and slowly turned the brass door handle, walking through the doorway he felt a slight heaviness on his back before reaching a second door, it was hard to make out in the gloom after the first door swung itself closed a spun off into obscurity, taking a deep breath he pushed the second door open and made his way into a world he could not fathom. 

Screams greeted the new found hero, he took a moment to register the location, it was nothing like anything he'd ever seen, a city but nothing like Shambhala, towers of steel and glass blocked the horizon and huge portions of the sky. Only a single small tree was inside a pot outside one of these modern buildings, the rest was brick and cement, hard and cold. The scream came again, Uroboros turned to find a young red haired woman pinned by what he could only assume was a modern day automobile, he's only seen one as a young boy at a distance, driving towards his farm before his father forced him to flee, unknowingly into safety from the world. Uroboros focused his mind, leaping into action he clicked both his fingers towards the car, what could only be described as red energy, halfway between gas and light, struck the car and flipped it twice away from her. The woman looked shocked, he offered out her hand and she took it, before she could speak though she pointed with a whimper away from where his focus had been. Something monstrous looked on at the pair with inquisitive eyes. It was clearly out of place, like an enormous gorilla with the genetic make up of a lizard, the rift was spitting out beasts into unprotected civilisations, he laid the girl down safely behind another automobile and stepped away from her taking the attention of the creature, it made a guttural bellowing noise and threw its arms up in rage and protest. The beasts heavy hands struck a deserted bus and the steel projectile spun and bounced towards the new hero. Standing his ground, Uroboros took a deep breathe focusing on his teachings he released a long, deep, loud cry, the air rippled and the red energy substance swam through the air. Slowly the red energy took form, a pair of unrefined hands gripped the bus at either end and forced themselves together, crushing the bus into steel ball. Uroboros, still holding the same note, suddenly shot his head slightly forward and the ball of steal was sent soaring down the deserted street back towards the foul beast. The creature sidestepped the attack and looked at Uroboros with new intensity as the man closed his mouth, releasing the note, and standing up strong. The creature clearly had no intention of polite conversation and so Uroboros placed his feet perfectly weighted and raised his fists to align with his unwavering gaze. 

"Let's have it then you cowardly monstrosity."

.Longshot.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By .Longshot.

The Seattle skies were strafed in thick, rolling black clouds. Heavy droplets of rain pattered against every surface. Beyond the vast maze of sleek buildings and trees were the snowcapped mountains of Washington. Click clack clock clock. The trolley rolled down the tracks and with a metallic grind zipped by. Standing atop the train was Longshot, a man cloaked in a red jacket with a bow slung over his shoulder. His pale grey mask blended in with the fog except for the faintly glowing red glass lens over his right eye. He stood, legs together, arms folded. The rain hardly hindered his balance as he stood tall on the roof of the speeding trolley. The tracks went along a raised path above the city, red and green lights reflecting on wet asphalt as the train raced by the busy streets below. The archer waited until the train rode past a building and jumped off, keeping his legs together and flipping forward as he cleared the wide gap between train and building, which was only met with a long fall to the cold, harsh ground.landed on the roof. Without pausing for a moment, he ran across the rooftop, flecks of rain falling from his athletic frame as he raced through the night. The building next door was under construction and there was a crane towering over the neighborhood. Longshot reached the ledge and jumped, grabbing onto the zig-zag framing of the enormous crane.  

Longhsot scaled the support beam of the crane with great speed, even in the heavy rain. He reached the top and pulled himself onto the roof of the control box and ran across the long arm. Not too far ahead was the Space Needle, looking over the entire city with an enspiring glow. The tripod like legs all merged together and shot hundreds of feet into the air. This building, however impractical, was a sight to behold. The arm of the crane sloped up and the archer dashed up, diving off of the end. As he fell, he extended his right arm, firing a cable from a metallic device strapped to his forearm. The cable latched onto a surface and went taught. Longshot swung over the city in a huge, sweeping arc and put his legs forward, stopping himself before striking the side of the Space Needle. With another flick of his wrist, the cable wound back up into the gauntlet and the archer zipped up the side of the building like a spider on a thread. He pulled up on the scaffolding beneath the main body of the building and unhooked the grapple, climbing up onto the top of the building. 

The sight atop the Space Needle was glorious. The city lights shown through the fog like a swarm of fireflies. Whenever Longshot came through Seattle, he came up here. He liked to be alone, to think and sort out the chaos that was his life, and this was the perfect place to do it. As much as he enjoyed this place at night, Longshot couldn't feel any true happiness here or anywhere else. He had no life beyond the mantle of Longshot. He spent his life on the run and fighting injustice wherever he was needed. After abandoning his ways as an assassin, his face became horribly disfigured by side effects of the drugs given to him. He could never show his face again or feel a woman's touch. In his heart, he felt a constant sinking feeling, something... hollow.  

A faint sound reached Longshot's sharp ear, the sound of two boots landing on wet metal. He spun around only to see the shimmering steel of an arrowhead coming at him. He jerked his head to the side, feeling as one of the sharp edges of the arrow ripped along the side of his mask. Every part of his suit was padded and interwoven with kevlar and nomex, so the arrow merely scathed the side of his head, but he didn't dare risk a direct hit and returned fire, shooting an arrow that was effortlessly dodged by his assailant. Who could this attacker be and how did he get the drop on Longshot? The archer slung his bow back over his shoulder and lunged toward his opponent, tackling him to the ground. He drove his fist into the attacker's jaw but his leather gloved hand clutched Longshot's face and threw him to the ground. Longshot slid down the slope of the building but he jumped to his feet as did his attacker. Longshot gasped at the sight of him. The man stood clad in  black and silver, a black coat with two steel strips wrapping over his shoulders. He wore black steel-toed boots and knee pads around his baggy grey cargo pants. His belt was sleek, a chain of metallic silver pouches and at the center was an arrow shaped belt buckle.  The collar of his jacket raised up around his neck and a grey mask covered his face, a red eyepiece over his eye. He held his bow at his side. At the same moment, they both snarled, "Who the hell are you?!" They both tilted their head to the side, confused and astounded.  

The stranger stared at Longshot and Longshot stared right back. They both reached to the back of their head, clutching their masks and peeling them from their wet faces. Longshot bowed his eyes in shame as he revealed his scarred and disfigured face, all his hair had fallen out and one of his eyes was milky white. The stranger removed his identical mask, a full head of scraggly dirty-blonde hair and a smooth, young face underneath. Longshot's jaw dropped at the sight of his own face. The archer in black put an arrow to the string and pointed it at Longshot's forehead. "Now what are you doing in my old costume, and how'd you get your hands on Horizon property?" 

Matanza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Matanza

Meditation:

Frank's body was on a freezing mountain peak but his mind was on a warm beach, fooling his body and actually making it feel warm. This technique can only be done by few people on earth. The cold, violent blizzard raged on but it seemed that Agent Ace was unaffected, he became a manikin of some sort, he just sat down with his hands clasped together and his feet was crossed, he seemed to have been frozen but he wasn't. He is being completely covered in snow that fell from the sky and  as the wind violently gashed in all direction. His katana laid beside him and his earpiece was still attached to  his ear waiting for Marky to response. Frank's mind was set to a scenery. This scenery  was on a beach, with his family and friends. His pure will forced his body and mind to believe it was real, thus his body feeling the warmth of  the beach, his muscles and nerves, relaxed, but his mind still set on alert. The sight he set on his mind was rudely interrupted as Marky was trying to reach him. 
 "Frank..Frank! Dude! Snap out of it! Frankyyy...."  Frank was irritated, Marky broke his concentration to fast, Ace's body instantly woke up and realized they were in a freezing mountain top, being violently struck by numbing cold wind and a blizzard that just wont stop. Frank's body felt like he was bathed in ice for weeks. The instant transition took the air right out his lungs, Ace was desperately gasping for air as his diaphragm for some reason was in a state of shock. It took a few seconds only to recover his diaphragm but the coldness still bother him. "Dammit Marky! I told you to speak silently."  Ace said, angered by the lack of comprehension. "Sorry Frank, but I just wanted to let you know that a helicopter will pick you up, it seems that the mission isn't going entirely to plan. Marky over and out" Frank was even more so frustrated as he climbed this mountain for nothing, he packed his things back and waited for the helicopter to come.

Back at the headquarters:

The ace agent walked furiously towards the general, though he respected him, he knew that the general is doing this to either test ace which is very unneeded and/or two he's planning to replace Frank. Either way..it's something that can blow Frank's fuse. But before he could come close to the office Marky pulled his hand and turned him around, "You do not want to go in there. The general has some, anger issues and worst thing is, he's planning to bomb this H.Q to sky high for some reason."  Ace looked Marky in the eyes in confusion. Ace later shurgged Marky's hands off and continued to walk towards the office. After opening the door he saw the general, massaging his temples and head. "Whats wrong?" Frank asked. "Well, we've noticed something very strange..and that's saying a lot. We've noticed that our reality has tore open and people even you Frank, has been seen in Iraq, at the same exact time youw were in the mountains, we sent you there so you'd be hidden. Now, it's your job to find this doppelganger and capture him back here! Good luck. Frank was speechless, he'd love to stay and ask for more information but, it seems the whole base is on a buzz. Without hesitation he left the H.Q and headed towards the city, the whereabouts of his "Clone".
LightBright

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

#12  Edited By LightBright

A bitter wind brushed across the frost-tipped grass sprinkled between the tombstones like the whispers of the dead through a shrouded veil. A yellow moon blushed behind deep purple clouds that darkened the sky and blotted out the stars; the land below became an otherworldly dark. Cold stone to her back Kate sank down against the headstone, rubbing her sides to fight back the deathly cold. The snow melted through her clothes and leeched the chill into her skin straight to my bones. The sound of footsteps echoed across the graveyard and the glaring gleam of a flashlight shot over the top of my hiding spot. For one terrifying second Kate caught her breath. The diameter of the beam grew as it shakily approached where she hid. Slapping a trembling hand over her blue lips she tried desperately to quiet her heavy breathing. She'd never encountered anything like this before. Whatever this creature was, it was not from any plane of existence Kate had ever visited before, and she'd seen them all.  

For a long lurching moment silence filled the cold night again and the world became pitch black. This was her chance. She had to move while she had the advantage. Kate leapt to her feet and propelled herself forward into the darkness of the night. Behind her she could hear a faint gargle, maybe her pursuer, hopefully the wind.    

Bare feet slapping against frosted pavement, lungs burning, arms pumping, she ran with endurance she didn't know she had. Then she hit a patch of ice and was sent sprawling to the ground. Her chin slammed hard and for a second she saw stars. It took everything she had to keep from blacking out completely, her palms and forearms were torn to shreds. Footsteps echoed behind her. Kate scrambled to her feet and was off again. 

The wind tugged at her hair and shirt. Her gut told her this wasn't your average, everyday weather. It stank of magic and if she had to guess Kate would say it was emanating from whatever was cashing her through the graveyard. Chasing her through the graveyard. Was it bad that that was an average Saturday evening for her?  
Something grabbed her arm and yanked her back, damn near dislocating her shoulder. She spun around to face her attacker. He was ugly (and that was putting it nicely). Not quite zombie-like, a little too human for that, but he was definitely in the process of decaying. 
"Doomed," he whispered, his voice a shallow hiss. "All of us. Unless you...all of you...save us." 
"Buddy, I don't have the slightest clue what you're going on about, but," Kate ripped her arm from his grasp, tearing off one of his fingers in the process, "I do know I don't really like you." 
The creature moved to grab her again, but she easily stepped aside and punched him in the gut. He keeled over with a wheeze. 
"You...you don't understand..."
 he moaned. 
"And I don't really care to, actually."
 Kate shook her head. The guy was persistent, so at least he had that going for him.  
"No. Listen. They did this to me. I'm trying to save you all, before it's too late!" He grasped at his throat as though someone were trying to strangle him and looker up at Kate pitifully. "You have to--" 
The ground shook with a massive tremor, knocking both Kate and the creature to the ground. A horrible ripping sound splintered through the night and the moon suddenly burned brighter than Kate would have thought possible. 
"Too late..." the man breathed. 
A earth shattering boom roared through the air. Kate watched in awe as the very space before her seemed to tear apart into a swirling vortex. Bright blue light spilled through the tear and bathed the world in a shinning halo.  
"What in the hell?" Kate turned to the creature, "did you do this?" 
"No. It's too late now." The man rose to his feet and grabbed Kate around the waist, ignoring her protests. "You must do what you can. Do not fail. The fate of pretty much everything is riding on you and your kind now." 
"No! Wait!" Kate screamed too late. The creature flung her through the air and into the swirling light. 
Marcus_Korah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Marcus_Korah

Two days. Two long, terrible days since his ship had vanished in some trans-dimensional rift. Marcus had learned that his story wasn't anywhere near unique. People everywhere were starting to notice that it wasn't exactly bussiness as usual in this world. The media had caught wind of these rifts appearing everywhere. Conspiracy theories were flying all over about what was actually causing them. Marcus had heard everything from alien invasion, to an over elaborate explanation that it was all a hoax organised by hamsters... Marcus didn't know for certain what was going on, but the news had been going for seventeen hours straight with stories of entire buildings dassappearing, reappearing, moving and duplicating themselves all over the world. People were reportedly being spotted in numerous locations at once all around the world, and nobody seemed to know what happened to things once they were gone. 

Marcus let out a long sigh. Everyone else in the small dingy little bar was staring at the TV. Every channel was taken over by a news report showing the latest incedents of dissappearances, double sightings, and teleportations. Marcus waved his hand to signal the bartender for another drink. He had spent the first day trying to figure out what happened to his ship. Then, after he found out it was happeneing to the rest of the world and there was nothing he could do, Marcus decided to do what he did best, drink. He had managed to sell off the single gold bar he had initially given to the receptionist from the heist and had wasted no time in finding the nearest bar. A day and four hundred dollars in booze later, Marcus was starting to wish he didn't have quite the tolerance for alcohol  that he did. Anyone else would have died, he on the other hand could still remember exactly why he was trying to drink himself into unconsciousness.  

Resigning himself to another long night followed by another long day, Marcus downed another glass of whiskey. Didn't it just figure that some wormhole would open up and suck his ship to who knows where, leaving him stranded and more or less broke. His train of thought was suddenly interrupted by a familiar warping effect on the room around him. Small, nearly invisible lines snaked out of thin air each like a crack in a pane of glass. Each of the tiny tears started glowing with an intense blue light. People around the bar started to take notice and panic. As various drunks ran from the bar screaming Marcus only drew his revolver and hoped that it was his ship making its reappearance. Backing away from the rift that was slowly growing in the center of the room Marcus suddenly realised that perhaps his ship reapppearing here wasn't such a good outcome. 

With a screeching, snapping noise a large circular hole appeared in the center of the cracks and marcus caught a brief glimpse of what seemed to be a graveyard. "No! Wait!" Screamed a voice from the other side. Without warning a woman suddenly came flying through the opening, blonde hair trailing out behind her as she crashed onto the table in front of Marcus.  The portal through which the woman had just made her entrance quickly vanished just as suddenly as it had appeared.  Holstering his gun he casually walked over to where the girl had landed and offered his hand to help her up. Letting out a long laugh Marcus teased, "Well hell darlin' you definitely know how to make an entrance."