@saraph said:

(not meh best but least got it started)

You always say it! :P

#53 Edited by Trinity-Blue (4147 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram said:

@saraph said:

(not meh best but least got it started)

You always say it! :P

I was thinking that. Like...When will we ever see Azzy's best?

#54 Posted by Pyrogram (46545 posts) - - Show Bio

@schlampe: Az would do the best post ever and still put that. It's a disclaimer or something.

#55 Edited by Saraph (120 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: @schlampe: You'll never really see my best performance until it's meh last. For until then I strive for more. Big post or small great or just to move things along, I crave more.

@nordok

The impact though grand was insignificant to the emporium. Even if the alluring blond had quadrupled speed strength and impact, it still might be little more then a bruise on the finger of this mighty force. But the collision did still serve the key purpose. Getting the attention of someone within the Empire. Before the infinite brick stood not what she expected. Rather then as she called it ‘a ravishing beauty who looks much like myself’ she got ‘holly crap it’s a Badassasaurus’ of course she didn’t say that out loud. She tried to never ever swear after all. Curiously the creature recognized her. This only further solidified the belief of a look a like. Who ever the Destroyer was. She looked so much like Sara that most looks done without advancements would deduct them to be one in the same. This was good news. If she could not immediately call out her desired foe she could perhaps do even better. Have a evil empire destroy itself. That made her smile. That sounded more like a job for her sister Taylor, but oh well. “Please be so kind as to take me to Nordok.” That was when she briefly bit her lip trying not to panic. She thought maybe her covered be blown by her inherent niceness.

#56 Posted by Trinity-Blue (4147 posts) - - Show Bio
#57 Posted by Pyrogram (46545 posts) - - Show Bio

@saraph: Continually saying it's not your best post won't make you any better though :P

#58 Posted by Nordok (2266 posts) - - Show Bio

@schlampe said:

@saraph: *Imperium. >.>

Maybe we should open an Imperium Emporium, make a little money on the side. ;)

#59 Posted by 614azrael (10462 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: I dont ALWAYS say it though, contrary to what you think there are some posts I love and make no complaints about -_-

:P

@schlampe: I meant to put that but spelled it wrong and didn't pay attention to the spell check <.<

#60 Posted by Pyrogram (46545 posts) - - Show Bio
#61 Posted by 614azrael (10462 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrogram: Not true its only like 88.88% >.> !

#62 Posted by Pyrogram (46545 posts) - - Show Bio
#63 Posted by 614azrael (10462 posts) - - Show Bio
#64 Posted by Nordok (2266 posts) - - Show Bio

@saraph:

Evidently, the Reapers had not been programmed to identify the Destructor by mannerism, for the unit took no notice of Sara’s politeness. “Affirmative. This way, please.” With that, the towering mechanical monstrosity turned and strode towards a nearby lift station, which would take them to the interior of the planet. It stopped when it reached the platform. “This unit is of incompatible dimensions with this lift, but it will transport you to the planet’s interior. This unit will transmit word of your arrival to the palace. Good day, Destructor.”

#65 Edited by Sakon_Ukono (700 posts) - - Show Bio

Sakon arrived through a portal he had made. The existence to the humans was not known but in elfish culture it was a myth...a myth he had to check out. he had made a few wrong turns hopping from planet to planet through the means of elf magic teleportation and once or twice almost fallen into a black hole. When he teleported to this new planet however, he accidentally appeared to high and fell to the streets. He landed on his feet but his elfish knife and blade of the fallen landed in the rocky surface. He stood up from his landing pose and pulled the dagger and blade from the rocks and after putting them away he started walking towards the town...or what he thought was the town.

#66 Edited by Saraph (120 posts) - - Show Bio

@nordok: (sorry for delay)

No Caption Provided

Sara felt a slight pride in the name it was like foreshadowing. She wasn't the Destructor but she did plan to destroy this empire if it didn't change its ways. Way she saw it nearly everything here was a semi robotic or gene altered servant. These abominations lacked soul she was doing the universe and their remains a service if she ended them. So it was that the blue and red clad heroin was taken to the chambers of the mighty ruler. The lift having traversed the halls effortlessly. The scale of the place was aww inspiring. The sheer quantity of forces roaming the halls beneath the hovering lift breath taking. Ultimately though she found it sad. What could be the sign of hope and future was but a bleak rusted kingdom promising a future of ash and decay. As she reached the large doors, their design telling of a emperor beyond them the hero straightened up. Doing her best to give off a 'I'm so done with you this empire is mine bitch' vibe. Her hope to if nothing else insight a civil war.

#67 Posted by Zauberin (6115 posts) - - Show Bio

@saraph said:

The scale of the place was aww inspiring.

Can't help it; when I read this sentence, I couldn't stop thinking of the Imperium and Infernus as some super cutesy place that makes people go "awwww!" endlessly.

#68 Posted by 614azrael (10462 posts) - - Show Bio
#69 Posted by Nordok (2266 posts) - - Show Bio

@saraph:

The massive doors swung open ponderously at her approach, giving her access to the cavernous, shadowy sanctum of the Ancient One. A concernedly narrow platform, really little more than an elaborate catwalk, stretched out from the doors and would allow a supplicant to stand at roughly chest height to the massive, mechanical hulk that awaited at its termination. The exact dimensions of Nordok's robotic form were obscured by a noxious, green-tinged smoke that seemed to swirl about. Two sets of malevolent, artificial eyes regarded Saraph from within the miasma, and flashes of brighter, unwholesome green energy danced across the cybernetic titan as a booming voice, devoid of human emotion, addressed her.

"Enter, and welcome to Infernus...interloper."

#70 Posted by Saraph (120 posts) - - Show Bio

@nordok: >.> man I suck lol anywho sorry for delay

Following the narrow catwalk of a platform the angelic heroin made her approach to the towering machine. If not for enhanced lung capabilities the noxious fumes would of likely been extremely potent. She had no idea what she was looking at, was it man? Machine? This towering behemoth was daunting to be in front of, that however didn't effect her she stood stoic before the giant. The title of interloper told Sara she wasn't going to come off as legitimately being the woman who belonged to this fleet. So she kept it simple 'Taylor would tell me don't screw up' was her initial thought before speaking. "Well so much for undermining the place. Ehm so, what does it take to get you to retire this expansion crap? Because I won't let it stick around claiming more. Ya don't need all this landscape or slaves I should just punch out all of ya." She paused after that thinking 'well that was moronically bold.'

#71 Posted by Nordok (2266 posts) - - Show Bio

@saraph:

Two sets of glowing eyes regarded her from the indistinct hulk within the swirling miasma. “You are bold, intruder,” the Ancient intoned, the malevolent energy once again dancing through the noxious cloud, “but careless. I sensed the arrival of your luminous mind upon my world. My Destructor, whom you resemble so uncannily, has extensive psychic shields which would hide her from such simple detection.” A massive, mechanical hand emerged from the darksome fog and pointed one clawed finger at Saraph. “Before I deign to address your insolent question, I will know who you are, and why you have taken such a sudden interest in the business of my Imperium.”

#72 Posted by Saraph (120 posts) - - Show Bio

@nordok:

(prepaid wifi of new place….is bad wifi >.> slooow)

Energies of various kind none of which likely healthy to come in contact with for an extended period danced around the massive room. And while Sara couldn’t help but think ‘wow pretty’ she stayed her course. Last thing she needed was to be distracted by fireworks, she may have been dumb enough to walk into enemy territory but she wasn’t dumb enough to get distracted in such grievous potentially deadly local. “fortune favors the bold curiosity kills cats, it’s a balancing act I don’t think some Mecha Tyrannosaurus would know anything about balance.” There was a slight smile painted on her lips as she had said that ‘my best line yet take that doubtful me’. “Glad to see the stupid looking army isn’t ran by someone just as stupid.” That was her smart mouth remark when in regards to her detection, then she went ahead and introduced herself. “My name is Saraph, note that’s spelled without an E. As for why I’ve cine it’s simple I subtly caught wind of a girl who looks like me and a vile empire. Who are you to tell others how to exist, and no planet should be ran by a single being. Fact is you can’t possibly be just to even half your people because your limits don’t cover all that ground. Galactic senates I can comprehend empire’s though are nothing but symbols of greed and oppression!” ‘That was that was rather good, power to the people and shit.

#73 Posted by Nordok (2266 posts) - - Show Bio

@saraph:

"Who am I?" the voice boomed. "For all your apparent power, you know so very little of the greater universe, child. I am Nordok the Ancient, and I am the will of the universe made manifest. If you call my actions oppressive, then they are no more oppressive than the laws of physics, or the limitations of biology."

The massive robotic hand made an expansive, sweeping gesture. "The Abyssal Imperium is but an instrument of my will, a means to my purpose. You could no more stop it than you could stop the very expansion of the universe."

#74 Posted by Saraph (120 posts) - - Show Bio

@nordok:

“At no point did I ask who you are. I knew you were Nordok of the Abyssal Imperium just didn’t know the person behind the name. And yeah I’m naïve about the universe heck so are you. Do you know the name of the man who destroyed the statue of liberty? What aliens went to the Marathon Ring awhile back, or what people solved that ordeal. Do you know the potential of the just starting to evolve races out in the unexplored regions of space? Why some aliens prefer peace while others prepare war? Do you know the life expectancy of a star and the planets around it. Or how many planes of existence exist in this universe? If every religion has a plane of existence after death how many are there? How is a black hole formed and how does each vary from the next? Even an infinitely capable mind would struggle to grasp the infinite scales of this universe. Your not the will of the universe, just another deity in their corner of a much grander complex. And biology is oppressive and limiting that’s why we have all the things to pass it. Man can not fly so man uses science to make a machine to fly for them. A creature fails to lift something heavy so they use physics to construct a pully system. What you’ve done is take a freedom of choice. These creatures are all modified abominations devoid of life. Can you hounestly tell me these billions of souls said kill me and make me your slave? You’re an egomaniac who hasn’t seen the opposite end of oppression let me remedy that. I can’t stop a expanding universe but I can stop a overgrown ugly cockroach with a skin disorder.” The blond haired teen remarked readying herself for conflict.

#75 Posted by Nordok (2266 posts) - - Show Bio

@saraph:

“I see that you insist upon combat,” the inhuman voice from within the swirling maelstrom of malevolence intoned, with just a hint of sadistic satisfaction. “Very well, I shall indulge you. In fact, I will even give you options in that regard.” With that, another figure entered the chamber through its massive entryway, a hulking brute of a humanoid encased in armor of an extraterrestrial origin and bearing a titanic warmaul. As the newcomer strode forward, a dimensional portal opened in front of him. Without breaking his stride, the armored behemoth stepped through it and vanished.

No Caption Provided

“That portal” continued the Ancient One “leads back to the planet Earth, to a city chosen at random, which my champion has been instructed to destroy. Thus you have a choice, my impetuous young heroine: you may attempt to destroy me, or you may attempt to stop the Inevitable from carrying out his mission and destroying innocents. Choose as your vaunted righteousness dictates.”

#76 Edited by Zauberin (6115 posts) - - Show Bio

Vindictive. >:)

#77 Posted by Nordok (2266 posts) - - Show Bio

@zauberin:

I just gotta be me. And by "me," I mean "unspeakably evil."

Avatar image for naamah_obyzouth
#78 Posted by Naamah_Obyzouth (7471 posts) - - Show Bio

Madam Darkness decides a little well needed madness would add some ambiance to the decorum of Infernus as she conjures a handful of spectral guests to roam her corridors.

No Caption Provided

These apparitions are obsessed with cooking tender young morsels even though they are currently lacking the bodies in order to enjoy their desired meals, possessions are sure to follow in the near future. (Saw this old Twilight Zone picture and had to post it.)

#79 Posted by Nordok (2266 posts) - - Show Bio
#80 Edited by Naamah_Obyzouth (7471 posts) - - Show Bio
#81 Posted by Nordok (2266 posts) - - Show Bio
#82 Posted by Naamah_Obyzouth (7471 posts) - - Show Bio

@nordok:

A dead Verata
A dead Verata

A Planetary Takeover of Brutality. Planet Nikto a Hell-Like planet inhabited by Demon-like Alien lifeforms known as Verata ,and Klaatu. The Verata are subordinate underlings to the Klaatu that posses higher intellects and stronger built bodies.

A Cyber Enhanced Klattu
A Cyber Enhanced Klattu

#83 Posted by Nordok (2266 posts) - - Show Bio

@naamah_obyzouth: I like it! I have an alt that would be perfect for just such a scenario, that I've been itching to try out. ;)

#84 Edited by Naamah_Obyzouth (7471 posts) - - Show Bio

@nordok: Yep he'll do fine... Madam Darkness will be ready to Unleash Hell.

No Caption Provided

Red Skin Black Cloak, but yeah it works.

#85 Edited by Trinity-Blue (4147 posts) - - Show Bio

Ah, this place....

#86 Posted by Nordok (2266 posts) - - Show Bio

@schlampe: I'm keeping your room in order for when you return.

No Caption Provided
#87 Posted by Trinity-Blue (4147 posts) - - Show Bio

@nordok: I hope not to be too long. >:)

#88 Posted by Nordok (2266 posts) - - Show Bio

@schlampe: I look forward to restoring you to your former glory. >:)

#89 Posted by Inevitable_One (235 posts) - - Show Bio

@naamah_obyzouth:

Zedracus climbed the steps to Madam Darkness' palace without any hint of the trepidation most would feel in such a position. Entering the macabre throne room, he stood before the dias and bowed with courtly grace. "Zedracus the Inevitable, General of the Abyssal Imperium requests an audience with Madam Darkness, avatar of the Crimson Celestial."

#90 Posted by Naamah_Obyzouth (7471 posts) - - Show Bio

@inevitable_one:

Perched upon her throne Madam Darkness, awaited her visitor. Her form was as if a curtain of pure darkness was being draped about the room, save for little glimmers of the Crimson form beneath the ebb of darkness engulfing it. Her face hovers within the mass a wicked smirk upon its grace, the pits of its eyes and the gaping of its mouth show nothing but the darkness beneath it. "Ye shall hear of wars and rumors of wars: see that ye not be troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet." She quotes, Exodus 15:3, before nodding and greeting the General. "General Zedracus the Inevitable, Madam Darkness accepts your request for an audience as she was expecting it. You may continue."

#92 Posted by VictorGrey (13505 posts) - - Show Bio

Victor Grey used the power of the Odinsforge hammer to open up a wormhole into this new, and mysterious planet. The Norse only knew about its presence recently, and sent Victor to shed light on its nature. He stepped through the portal, and swung his hammer, harnessing its power to close the it. He turned around to a depressing sight, ruined hills and mountains, it seems this planet had suffered a lot to make it like this. Possibly some war, or natural catastrophe. He hoped he would encounter no trouble from security, he was a well known face on Asgard, and a figure in mythology, he didn't know how to contact the planet to ask for entry, so he had to show up unannounced. He quickly noticed civilization, the place was packed with many facilities, it had differences to other planets he'd encountered, and also some similarities. He began walkings its streets to familiarise himself with the place, he would only need to stay shortly before leaving.

#93 Edited by Legacy_ (11267 posts) - - Show Bio
#94 Edited by VictorGrey (13505 posts) - - Show Bio

@legacy_: Who are you? Are you an alt of someone I know?

#95 Posted by Trinity-Blue (4147 posts) - - Show Bio

This should be fun. [Last RP now, 'cause after this, you'll be officially done.]

#96 Posted by Inevitable_One (235 posts) - - Show Bio

@naamah_obyzouth: "I thank you for your most gracious hospitality, Madam Darkness," Zedracus intoned with impeccably courtly grace. "The Ancient One, in his vast wisdom, has reasoned that his greatest advisor should have at her disposal his greatest tactician. To that end, I am pleased to offer you full use of my talents, however you may deem fit to apply them." Theatrically lowering his massive frame to one armored knee, he drew a ceremonial longsword of some bluish, alien metal from its hip sheath. Balancing blade and hilt on up-turned palms, he presented it to her in a symbolic gesture of service.

#97 Posted by Nordok (2266 posts) - - Show Bio

@victorgrey: Deep within his palace at the core of the planet, the Ancient One became aware of the Asgardian's arrival. The sudden burst of energy required in the opening of this new arrival's temporary wormhole could not have gone unnoticed. This was obviously a being of considerable power, yet surveillance seemed to indicate that it was taking no hostile actions. Either this being was some manner of scout or unsubtle spy, or it was one of those inexplicable beings who had the power to conquer and destroy, but refused to take such initiative. This latter kind always rather disturbed Nordok; he had difficulty in comprehending such motivations.

Opting for the path of patience, the Ancient One issued orders that this newcomer was simply to be observed, for the time being. He would play whatever the game may be, until it suited his purposes to do otherwise...

#98 Posted by VictorGrey (13505 posts) - - Show Bio

@nordok: Victor began walking the streets of the city, with several patrols of all archetypes, mechanical, biological and sorcerous. Victor commit all this to his memory, he needed only to learn more about this planet for Asgard, he saw security patrols chase a thug down, the guy doesn't stand a chance compared to this security. He entered a nearby trade shop, observing the items they sold on the shelves, committing them to his memory also.

#99 Posted by Vitus (190 posts) - - Show Bio

@victorgrey: Having been assigned to observe this interloper, Vitus, the cosmic vampire, blended his mist-like form with the noxious miasma produced by the sea of industry that choked all levels of Infernus. He noted how this new arrival watched a disruptive element being dealt with, but did not interfere. It seemed that this being was, in fact, simply here to observe, and not some crusading gallant looking to rid the universe of evil, like so many others. Still, he kept his distance, mindful of his orders. He was to interfere only if he deemed it necessary, and one did not persist long in the Imperium, or in existence, for that matter, by disregarding Nordok's commands.

#100 Posted by VictorGrey (13505 posts) - - Show Bio

@vitus: Victor turned to leave the shop, walking straight through the mist which he didn't realise was Vitus. He looked at the sky, observing the fleet of ships above him. The message was clear, We see you, don't try anything. which suited Victor just fine, he turned his head to The Palace of Nordok, which was a large pyramid, the largest he's ever seen. That was where he'd go next, not inside obviously, but just observe it from a distance.

Victor wouldn't be able to walk the distance to the Palace, and he didn't want to risk creating another wormhole, so he began walking, his stamina would not tire, and eventually he will reach his destination.