If you could write a story using another viner's character...

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#151  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator

>.< damn Lucifer! xP lol

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#152  Edited By Decoy Elite

Heh, I'm actually working on a story about an Alternate Universe where Portrait absorbed the power of the Great Old Ones and is slaughtering planet earth.

T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#154  Edited By T.J. Magnum

Capy. On what ??

Maybe a love story :)

MichaeltheFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 26

#155  Edited By MichaeltheFly

Portrait in a death story, my death story.

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#156  Edited By Decoy Elite
@Portrait said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
" Heh, I'm actually working on a story about an Alternate Universe where Portrait absorbed the power of the Great Old Ones and is slaughtering planet earth. "
Sweet! "
Glad you like the idea.
-Eclipse-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#157  Edited By -Eclipse-

Andferne 

He'd come back to life. It'd be awesome.

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#158  Edited By Constantine
Eclipse- Whilst Nighthunter is on one of those "too dangerous" missions, Jason is left home alone in the ICE Mansion, teammates coming and going. With NH being away for a two weeks Ecl does not have much to do but train, though that is limited to only ten runs a day, so he finds himself with nothing to do pretty quickly, he has asked several members to take him with them but they see him still as a liability and as though he hasn't entirely proven himself to be there. So eager to prove people wrong and nothing better to do he goes out on patrols. The city is still fairly new so he decides to explore, but not venturing where NH has told him he mustn't. He stops a few muggings and a robbery and is praised, but after three days of daily and nightly patrols he becomes curios and whilst bordering on NHs "never go it alone" areas he hears a woman scream and can't help but help her. He does so, eventually scaring them off after a fight, though Jason suffers a few hard punches. The woman is very thankful but Ecl leaves, feeling good about himself, in a very nighthunter fashion. Shortly he finds that these streets are a lot busier with crime than any other parts of the town. Soon he becomes obsessed with helping whoever he can. He repeats it for the next three days until the first week of NH's leave is over. On the fourth after busting some apartment drug dealings Ecl runs into an apparent hermit/hobo who is fascinated by heroes especially ecl and nh, he soon becomes very annoying after eclipse asks him to leave several times with the man ignoring him. The man being a whackjob follows ecl for a block and becomes very angry as ecl decides to give up good citizen and ignore the old crazy guy, he starts pushing ecl violently who in defense pushes him back, but the man stumbles and falls down from a height and dies. Not knowing what to do ecl flees and becomes grief-stricken and violent and depressed, what would NH think to find that Jason had killed someone, even accidentally. He becomes very emotionally disturbed and turns the hate in on himself and gradually begins going crazy. After a while of self attack whilst alone at the mansion he starts seeing all very unbelievable stuff and things and follows them all onto the roof, after the mansion looses all electricity. On the roof he finds a dark figure awaiting and finds Madros has yet again returned. They have a great battle but Madros always seems to have the upper hand and he beats Eclipse into submission begging for death, but Madros knocks him out and takes him to his lair that is on the island, somewhere underground, further than ICE had been. Ecl is mentally tortured down there and kept locked up for what seemed days, whilst drifting in and out of consciousness he hears Madros sometimes talking about plans and sometimes madros comes and talks to him. After what seemed ages he hears a voice calling for him he thinks hes crazy and then an unrecognized boy enters his chamber, he said his name was Renton, a new Vine Titans member, they had been trying to contact him for days but when there was no reply they got worried and renton was sen to follow the tracking device in his suit. Renton helps Eclipse get out of his chains and they confront Madros and battle once more on what seems more equal terms and when they final get the upper hand on the villain he pulls a trick out his sleeve setting the place to self destruct and leaving them a surprise, in the midst of confusion he escapes through a secret pathway, from a chamber steps a new dark figure, Eclipse. A perfect android replica who believes himself so real that he would fight to the death for it. Rent and Ecl engage in battle with AE and are on the downside as he has Eclipses powers but more control over them and is a lot stronger. After one of Rents electromagnetic arrows and Ecl fiddling with the main computer they defeat AE, but Madros had got away, it was an apparent win in their books. They escape the lair just in time leaving AE to be trapped under rubble for ever. The self destruction is recorded as mini quake and wrecks half of the Mansion, which made Eclipse feeling a little guilty but overall more lighthearted. Nighthunter returns with a team majority and they fix the damage from the quake, Renton stays to help tidy a bit but leaves knowing Ecl is fine, as all is already resolved with the VT. Things go back to normal but Ecl knows he needs to tell Nighthunter what happened but is unsure whether to do so.

side note:
-the old guy is really a Madros disguise
-It was some nightmare toxin that was making Ecl go crazy (I believe nightmare is the CV scarecrow)
-Renton left so quickly as his mission was to see if Ecl was all right, what VT were originally calling him about had been resolved.
Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By Andferne
@Feral Nova said:

" >.< damn Lucifer! xP lol "

Maybe you can be his Queen.

Paragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By Paragon

Anyone have anything they'd try with me?

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#161  Edited By Feral Nova  Moderator
@Andferne said:

" @Feral Nova said:

" >.< damn Lucifer! xP lol "

Maybe you can be his Queen.

"
-_- if he's going to be singing like that the entire time I'm down there... then HECK NO! >_<
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#162  Edited By Mercy_

Bump :)

Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By Hawk
@The Dark Huntress said:
I love this thread!
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By Mercy_
@Hawk
@The Dark Huntress said:
I love this thread!
Struck me as right up your alley. xD
Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#165  Edited By Hawk
@The Dark Huntress said:
@Hawk
@The Dark Huntress said:
I love this thread!
Struck me as right up your alley. xD
You obviously haven't read the last 7 pages.......yet
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By Mercy_
@Hawk LOL nope.
Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By Hawk
@The Dark Huntress said:
@Hawk LOL nope.
I think I did like 20 of these.
Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#168  Edited By Nighthunter

I actually want to write Eclipse. Really would like that

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#169  Edited By Nerx

Can someone write a story for Nerx?

Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By Hawk
@Nerx: Let me think about it.
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By Mercy_
@Hawk O_O just read through. I love how dark you are xD
Izaiah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#173  Edited By Izaiah

Hmm..maybe I should bump my 'Let me Ultimatize your character' thread...

Izaiah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#175  Edited By Izaiah
@The_Dada_Dozen: Which scares me, by the way :P
Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#176  Edited By Legacy_

I'd definitely like to tackle the concepts of the Wanderer, Light, Feral Nova, and OB1 - WAL! 

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By Nerx
@Hawk: thanks
Scion_of_Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By Scion_of_Light
Nerx: A Damned Soul  

"Eat to live, don't live to eat."
-Ben Franklin

As a member of the living in the 18th century, the being that would come to be known as Nerx was a powerful nobleman who spent large amounts of wealth to satisfy his expensive tastes as people starved all around him. He grew fat and still never shared his food, even during a famine where many died of starvation. One day he died of what people said was a "curse from God", but was actually killed by an assassin who put poison in his food. Because of his sins he was sent to Hell, and because of his gluttonous nature he was cursed with the pains of hunger. No matter how much he would eat he would feel the pains and aches of starvation eternally as he rotted in the underworld. 

In the present time, a group of young magic-users dabbling in the forbidden arts of demon summoning accidentally brought Nerx from the darkest pits of Hell, but now he was vastly different from his old self. Instead of his formerly fat body he was deathly skinny, and his formerly charismatic personality was now mostly replaced by a being all consumed by a desire to feed because of his eternal hunger. Instantly he devoured the group, and found that only after devouring beings of magic would his hunger at least partially fade. Now he wanders the Earth as a skeletal monster, searching for powerful users of magic and utilizing his hellish speed, strength, and durability so that he may devour them and soon end his not-so-eternal pain.  

(Meh it's all I got right now LOL)
Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By Nerx
@Scion_of_Light said:
Nerx: A Damned Soul  

"Eat to live, don't live to eat."
-Ben Franklin As a member of the living in the 18th century, the being that would come to be known as Nerx was a powerful nobleman who spent large amounts of wealth to satisfy his expensive tastes as people starved all around him. He grew fat and still never shared his food, even during a famine where many died of starvation. One day he died of what people said was a "curse from God", but was actually killed by an assassin who put poison in his food. Because of his sins he was sent to Hell, and because of his gluttonous nature he was cursed with the pains of hunger. No matter how much he would eat he would feel the pains and aches of starvation eternally as he rotted in the underworld.  In the present time, a group of young magic-users dabbling in the forbidden arts of demon summoning accidentally brought Nerx from the darkest pits of Hell, but now he was vastly different from his old self. Instead of his formerly fat body he was deathly skinny, and his formerly charismatic personality was now mostly replaced by a being all consumed by a desire to feed because of his eternal hunger. Instantly he devoured the group, and found that only after devouring beings of magic would his hunger at least partially fade. Now he wanders the Earth as a skeletal monster, searching for powerful users of magic and utilizing his hellish speed, strength, and durability so that he may devour them and soon end his not-so-eternal pain.   (Meh it's all I got right now LOL)
Actually that is good and I might use that as my Ult_Nerx bio... thanks alot duder
Scion_of_Light

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By Scion_of_Light
@Nerx: LOL I'm glad you liked it ^_^
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By Mercy_

I'd love to do something with Cat Burglar.

Hawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By Hawk
@The Dark Huntress said:
Then do it................
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#183  Edited By Mercy_
@Hawk
@The Dark Huntress said:
I plan to. Wrote that so I wouldn't forget. I'm currently working on something else.
_Hawk_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By _Hawk_

Bump this up and lets get some people writing for each other.....

A1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By A1

@Mercy_ said:

@Hawk
@The Dark Huntress said:
I plan to. Wrote that so I wouldn't forget. I'm currently working on something else.

0_-

_Hawk_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By _Hawk_

I've got an hour.....who wants one.

Lord_Johnathan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By Lord_Johnathan

Do something with Cat burglur? Bow chicka bow wow.

Avatar image for cassidy_orourke
Cassidy_ORourke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By Cassidy_ORourke

@_Hawk_ said:

ME

_Hawk_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By _Hawk_

@Lord_Johnathan: I'll let Mercy have that....since she requested it.

_Hawk_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#190  Edited By _Hawk_

@Cassidy_ORourke said:

@_Hawk_ said:

ME

This character?

Cassidy_ORourke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#191  Edited By Cassidy_ORourke

@_Hawk_ said:

@Cassidy_ORourke said:

@_Hawk_ said:

ME

This character?

Her, regular Cass or Whisper, your pick.

Lord_Johnathan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By Lord_Johnathan

I can't quote on my tab so I was poking some fun at the awkward phrasing.

_Hawk_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By _Hawk_

@Lord_Johnathan: Ah....yeah there is a lot of "do me" in this thread.

_Hawk_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By _Hawk_

@Cassidy_ORourke: Since this one doesn't have a bio....that would be hard. I thought I have done Cass before.....and Whisper I actually wrote her origins. lol..... I'll redo Cass without repeating myself....I hope.

Cassidy_ORourke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#195  Edited By Cassidy_ORourke

@_Hawk_: Errr yeah lol :D Go for Vine Prime Cass then.

_Hawk_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By _Hawk_

Mercy

What made her deadly? Was it the training that he put her through? "One mur time! Dee strike have ta be like dees!" Was it the powers that she possessed? "Capt. she reads off the charts... she is literally sinking the ship! She is ripping it apart piece by piece! Abandon ship!" Was it the way she moved through the night like a shadow or a slight breeze against your skin? Was it her beauty and her eyes that said "You can trust me." right before the knife entered your lungs to keep you from screaming? No.

She was nothing is not effective. All that she did was designed to kill. Like a flower with sweet smell and pedals to bring you close, the poison thrones are the last thing you notice until your finger is pricked and the blood that drips down signals your death. She is the poison rose, the beautiful assassin.

Cat_Savage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197  Edited By Cat_Savage

@_Hawk_: That's friggin' beautiful <3

_Hawk_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By _Hawk_

@OutIaw: Well yeah.....it's what I do. I think people forget that I can still write a little. lol jk thank.

_Sojourn_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By _Sojourn_

If like one.

_Hawk_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By _Hawk_

@_Sojourn_ said:

If like one.

I'm not familar with this character......