#4251 Posted by Grimmwald (3280 posts) - - Show Bio

@_dirge_: All of which were completely justified, LOL.

#4252 Posted by _Dirge_ (3603 posts) - - Show Bio

@grimmwald: There's no denying that lol Still, have to give Ethan Stark props for trying to take all y'all on. Was it a smart choice, no. Was it entertaining and spontanious, very.

#4253 Posted by Grimmwald (3280 posts) - - Show Bio

@_dirge_: Oh no doubt, it was crazy fun battling around the LoS etc. Another fun one from Prime was the LoS vs. the JLI battle.

#4254 Posted by Rosso (5277 posts) - - Show Bio

That was one of the first notable interactions I remember reading from the big name players, and it still stands out for the many elements that came together really well.

#4255 Posted by DwRonin (2036 posts) - - Show Bio

I remember when I first joined CV and was a rookie that got taken in by The Children of The Damned. Longshot was my idol and to this day, he is my favorite writer/character to grace this RPG forum!

#4256 Posted by Lucian_LeBeau (1368 posts) - - Show Bio

@__hawk__ said:

Lebeau.... I'm just going to assume you are Gambler.

No Caption Provided

#4257 Posted by Rosso (5277 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Phantom. He was great.

#4258 Posted by Tessa_Callahan (1665 posts) - - Show Bio

@_dirge_ said:

I remember all the drama Ethan Stark put Prime Mercy through when he came back from the dead. Also Stark getting dog piled by G, Impero, and everyone else who was a part of that faction.

I reread that recently and what's wild is that it started with semi-OOC stuff that got rolled into IC and was just one liners back and forth for a while. So rapid.

#4259 Posted by _Dirge_ (3603 posts) - - Show Bio

@tessa_callahan: It was! I remember him and G havimg some IC words, I left for a bit, had a few drinks, hung out with friends, came back in late and it was on.

#4260 Posted by Darkchild (42961 posts) - - Show Bio

@legacy_: make me sound like an asshole

You do love me

#4261 Posted by _Dirge_ (3603 posts) - - Show Bio

@grimmwald: I think I might've been on a break when that went down. Do you got a link?

#4262 Posted by Grimmwald (3280 posts) - - Show Bio

@_dirge_: The JLI vs. LoS one? No I don't have a link but I can search for it. Wonder how long that'll take, LOL.

#4263 Posted by Kurrent (14336 posts) - - Show Bio
#4264 Posted by Pronoia (1443 posts) - - Show Bio

I remember when I used to be like super popular

#4265 Posted by _Drake (14899 posts) - - Show Bio

I remember when Kurt broke up with Honor Girl via Twitter.

At least he didn't vanish from existence like some people's characters tended to >_>

Avatar image for ashley_knightfall
#4266 Posted by Ashley_Knightfall (962 posts) - - Show Bio

@_drake said:

I remember when Kurt broke up with Honor Girl via Twitter.

At least he didn't vanish from existence like some people's characters tended to >_>

Nope it wasn't Honor Girl

#4267 Posted by _Drake (14899 posts) - - Show Bio
#4268 Posted by Ashley_Knightfall (962 posts) - - Show Bio
#4269 Posted by _Drake (14899 posts) - - Show Bio
#4270 Posted by Hank_Galloway (184 posts) - - Show Bio

I remember Hesperus, definitely one of the most entertaining characters I've read.

#4271 Posted by Grimmwald (3280 posts) - - Show Bio

I remember battling the Mercenary with the Connoisseur. One of the most fun battles I've ever had.

#4272 Posted by DwRonin (2036 posts) - - Show Bio

@grimmwald: I read this! Such a fun read. Really showed off both of your insane talent.

#4273 Edited by Grimmwald (3280 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for adriana_huntington
#4274 Posted by Adriana_Huntington (534 posts) - - Show Bio

@hank_galloway: Hesperus was great, and the dynamic with Surreal and other Shadow Squad members was really REALLY good.

#4275 Posted by Hank_Galloway (184 posts) - - Show Bio

@adriana_huntington: Every time I read his dialogue, I imagined a sophisticated English accent lol

#4276 Posted by Feral Nova (58074 posts) - - Show Bio

I remember when Sha wasn't on vacation :(((( I miss my Shanana

#4277 Posted by Rosso (5277 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Phantom showing up and immediately becoming one of my favourite people to read and play with. He wrote a robot but was soooo good at evoking emotion. I've been thinking about him a bit, but even more with Detroit coming out.

The Lux Cabal. I was so excited for that team. Short-lived, but that first was shaping up to be a super fun interaction.

#4278 Posted by Hank_Galloway (184 posts) - - Show Bio

When a dimensional rift opened in Prime, sending doppelgängers of our characters to our earth looking to “fuse” in order to survive.

#4279 Posted by Shanana (60333 posts) - - Show Bio
#4280 Posted by Ashley_Knightfall (962 posts) - - Show Bio
#4281 Posted by Ashley_Knightfall (962 posts) - - Show Bio

When a dimensional rift opened in Prime, sending doppelgängers of our characters to our earth looking to “fuse” in order to survive.

I do not remember this LOL

#4282 Posted by Hank_Galloway (184 posts) - - Show Bio

@ashley_knightfall: Lol, it was an open event Closure wrote up and it was amazing. Tihe title was ‘Tonight, We Die Like Heroes!’

#4283 Posted by Rosso (5277 posts) - - Show Bio

I remember working on a hero who livestreamed her missions and was big into social media for the MVPs...then participating in the destruction of the MVPs before I could finish her.

#4284 Posted by Rosso (5277 posts) - - Show Bio

Park died and stayed dead.

#4285 Posted by Rosso (5277 posts) - - Show Bio

I read "A Study in Emerald," recently. Neil Gaiman writes a [short story] alternate universe blending the worlds of Sherlock Holmes and Lovecraftian mythos.

I remember CVnU: Dark, and I wonder how it would've inspired my ideas if I'd read it by then. [Although that was a bit different because there was a heavy steampunk influence.] I liked the character I made for that [occasionally thought about porting her over to the Main U] and I think it'd be cool if that universe got picked up again at some point; although I've no idea how that'd work unless MR came back, to avoid stepping on toes.

#4286 Posted by Ashley_Knightfall (962 posts) - - Show Bio

@rosso said:

I remember working on a hero who livestreamed her missions and was big into social media for the MVPs...then participating in the destruction of the MVPs before I could finish her.

I would have LOVED to have seen that. Or like... wear a GoPro and post missions on Facebook and then Live Video Chat with people on Instagram to do a Q&A. Tweets stuff like if they run into the same criminal more than once "Found Stinky Stan again trying to sell drugs downtown. SMH you'd think he would learn by now!" Now you have to do this. I need this in my life.

#4287 Posted by Arametese (232 posts) - - Show Bio

I remember when I found out that in order for Cecil to defeat the Dark Knight you would have to refrain from attacking.

#4288 Posted by Zeon Liafador (1970 posts) - - Show Bio

I remember when people would join several teams with the same character and when a large open RP came out, they were torn on which team to work with LOL

#4289 Posted by Feral Nova (58074 posts) - - Show Bio

I remember when I thought G was scary LOL

#4290 Posted by Velvy (2 posts) - - Show Bio
#4291 Posted by Feral Nova (58074 posts) - - Show Bio

HA! ten year old thread yes!

#4292 Posted by Arquitenens (11968 posts) - - Show Bio

That thread about the online dating profiles. LL said/did something super funny, and I remember Abigail actually went on a date as a result of that thread.

It wasn't a great date, but it happened.

#4293 Posted by Rosso (5277 posts) - - Show Bio

The Kashima Art Institute. Amaranth visiting there once...I forget why. I remember he was recruiting allies a lot in those days, but I'm not sure if that's what that was for.

Heh, the irony that later on he went to Dr. Steele's school and killed a bunch of kids.

#4294 Posted by Rosso (5277 posts) - - Show Bio

I remember when nearly every assassin and merc had at least one kukri, sometimes two.

I kinda want one now.

#4295 Posted by Richard Wolfe (715 posts) - - Show Bio

I remember **when you had to** type like ***this all the time***

#4296 Posted by averygemini (4 posts) - - Show Bio

I remember when I could remember my password for my other account.

#4297 Posted by Rosso (5277 posts) - - Show Bio

When people actually had battle cries, and some characters legit yelled them out before they got into fights.

Avatar image for xzenix-everdeen
#4298 Posted by Xzenix-Everdeen (3725 posts) - - Show Bio

@rosso: Were you ever part of the trend?

#4299 Posted by Rosso (5277 posts) - - Show Bio

@xzenix-everdeen: My characters never did that. Never were the types. Also, by the time I started battling, that wasn't much of a thing anymore because Arturia always had other people fighting for her.

#4300 Posted by Adam_Newcastle (214 posts) - - Show Bio