• 53 results
#51 Posted by Final Arrow (24426 posts) - - Show Bio

Arrow caught the blow between two fingers Then turned to face specturm "You do not want to start something you cant finish " arrow pushed his other arm forward aming to push Specturm back.

Arrows eyes where waiting for the fool to make another move , He would more then happily end his life Maybe dropp the moon on him, He wondered what would be a fun way to kill this young fool.

#52 Posted by Spectrum (4455 posts) - - Show Bio

Spectrum anger grew inside him, and an old framilair voice called out in Spectrums head

"let me out and ill finish him, you know i can , you know i will" Spectrum fought the voice. He fell back onto the ground screaming in pain.

"NO NO LEAVE BE GONE I CANT YOU..."

His sword on the ground Arrow stood over his writhing body.

Post Edited:2007-06-11 09:11:19

#53 Posted by Final Arrow (24426 posts) - - Show Bio

He could help this fool , "Malcolm lets go we have places to be" , He turned his back and walked into the woods, time to feel a gods wrait he tought to himself, they trudge into the wood twigs breaking under his feet.

An old tree stood in the centre of the woods, swining his sword the tree fell down, it must have been over a hundred years old , a beutiful part of nature destroyed in a wink of an eye and he enjoyed it.