Hughes Capital Investment (CVnU Enterprise/Location)

• 79 results
Walter_Hughes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Walter_Hughes

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ??'? ? ???? ???'? ????? █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

No Caption Provided

Overview&History:

Walter Eadie Hughes arose to prominence fairly recently as a businessman. Born to a family of rancher-farmers in Whitewood, South Dakota, the big man from a small town graduated MIT with degrees in economics and statistics at the age of 21. From there he traveled abroad and studied at Tilburg University (Netherlands) for a year before returning to MIT to finish, additionally earning a doctorate in econometrics. Completing post-doctorate studies at the London School of Economics & Political Science, he then began work as an actuary, eventually finding himself in the employ of the Knightfall’s Kamelot. Following the deaths of Quintus and Andres Knightfall, the acquisition and transformation of the company into Avalon by Antonia Dain, Hughes was let go.

After spending a brief period of time unemployed and an even shorter period working as a consultant for several smaller companies (a field in which he still dabbles), Hughes turned his accumulated funds to his own benefit. That same year he formed Hughes Capital Investment, based in Buffalo, New York, specializing in commodities and debt purchase/resale. With his business acumen it wasn't long before the veteran of finance was back on his feet and turning a profit in the labyrinthine yet lucrative world of consumer debt collection.

Holdings

In the short time since its inception, Hughes sought to spread the influence of his company, first throughout New York, and then beyond. HCI holds several subsidiaries, including:

Æsir Packing & Shipping
Handles packaging and shipping commodities, for both official business and their under-the-table, "legal-adjacent" ventures including the trafficking of drugs, animals, organs, people and more. As well as conducting legitimate business with other entities, both public and private.
Wrangler Recovery Systems
A collection agency allowing the debt buyers to forego outsourcing if a collection issue persists (since they don't have to pay a percentage to another company), to more accurately determine which approach is best; and in many cases, shepherding business to HCI—creditors conducting business with WRS is often a precursor to said creditors deciding to cut their losses, allowing Hughes to purchase the debt for mere cents on the dollar, earning a profit collecting what he can, and selling remaining "paper" to other buyers.

At any given time, HCI owns billions of dollars worth of unpaid debts, some troublesome, but most proving extremely profitable. It is a complex landscape partly regulated by the United States' Fair Trade Commission but marked by many shrewd and ruthless players—including debt buyers, collectors, brokers, street hustlers and criminals—all working together, and against one another, to recoup every penny on every dollar. Despite regulation it is an often-lawless marketplace. Large portfolios of debt—usually in the form of spreadsheets holding debtors’ names, contact information and balances—are bought, sold and sometimes simply stolen. Hughes owns many portfolios, gained both legitimately and otherwise, and rarely has much trouble collecting. Although his work makes no headlines, some in the field suspect it has something to do with the relative ease of reaching him for a personal appointment. But recondite information suggests more at play. If nothing else...

When conventional methods fail, there are always other ways to apply leverage.
When conventional methods fail, there are always other ways to apply leverage.

Herein lies the utility of HCI's third subsidiary.

GRIMSEC, LLC

The only daughter company that is a partly-owned subsidiary, as opposed to one wholly-owned, GRIMSEC is a security company employing both armed an unarmed guards, depending on accounts. While the parent company, HCI, doesn't hold 100% of GRIMSEC's shares, Hughes does hold a controlling interest and a greater degree of absolute control despite not holding title as GRIMSEC's chief executive officer.

No Caption Provided

The founder is one, Oleg Grimsrud, a Russian immigrant-turned-citizen of mixed heritage who entered the United States in 1992. His past as a KGB agent is kept tightly under wraps and, at least in the public eye, he was squeaky clean, instead emphasizing his Norwegian heritage for the sake of his company. Grimsrud and a few close contacts formed GRIMSEC as a small, privately owned contracting company in the same year as he earned his citizenship, protecting private property, people, and surreptitiously working as mercenaries to make ends meet. While making a livable profit for its few members, the company did not grow much but resisted attempted buyouts and assimilation from larger companies for many years.

Shortly after its formation, HCI made a quiet buyer's arrangement with Oleg. In adopting the security company under HCI, they could push for greater growth than GRIMSEC alone, while allowing Grimsrud and his company to maintain de facto autonomy. Compared to a Russian immigrant, Hughes had the credentials to earn more contracts, and the money and backing to support more workers until they could begin to turn a profit. And as he needed, Oleg had a mind for espionage and security, the manpower and unscrupulous connections to serve as a perfect squad of enforcers where needed. When Oleg stepped down, all of this was passed to his son, Arthur, groomed for the position for nearly as long as he'd been alive.

GRIMSEC sends regular reports to HCI, ensuring adoption of a particular organizational vision, and Hughes has the final say in larger financial decisions. However, Grimsrud remains both chief executive officer and operations manager. While Hughes does hold a controlling share and a significant degree of final control, Grimsrud generally regards himself as independently managing the subsidiary. He maintains the freedom to formulate and implement strategies for the GRIMSEC's daily operations and is largely left to his own devices, such is the trust between men.

GRIMSEC, like many security companies, recruits heavily from ex-military personnel, including those considered too old to continue serving, those with dishonorable discharges, and those entering from foreign militaries, PMCs, and ex-mercenaries. There is an extensive vetting procedure including a background check. This process is to protect against espionage and infiltration, ensures which employees possess traits desirable to do what is necessary in their line of work, and otherwise eases sorting personnel into different jobs based on traits and capabilities. Standard contracts are still held, and many officers meander about their daily lives none the wiser to the dark side of their employers. But for those who express a willingness—and even desire—to do more, other opportunities await.

Dirty Laundry

??? ???? ?? ????????
??? ???? ?? ????????

As with his father, many of Arthur's associates are still effectively mercenaries and thugs. Along with enforcers not on the official payroll, they engage in many guided tactics for the purpose of increasing Hughes' and Grimsrud's (and their own) wealth and power of influence over New York. Including threats, extortion, destruction of property, and worse, in ways that aren't easily traceable back to their employers. Many of these under the table agents are belong to a gang colloquially known as The Sons of Ragnarok, covertly playing on Grimsrud's Viking heritage and the name of his alter ego, appealing to ideas and imagery intended to embolden allies and intimidate others. And while neither HCI nor GRIMSEC have officially expanded beyond the state, there do exist clandestine "sleeper" agents who dwell in and report on various parts of the country (New York and beyond) in preparation for future plans.

There is a strict adherence to a chain of command. With the most damning of evidence kept on a need-to-know basis for those highest in the hierarchy, many footsoldiers engage with drugs, prostitution, and other illicit acts for the safety and support of themselves and their families without any awareness of the depth of their connections or who they truly work for. To preserve this secrecy, when working with the Sons, Arthur operates exclusively in the guise of his alter ego, "Ragnarok." Hughes avoids contact with this group altogether.

OOC

• Standard CVnU rules apply
  • HCI and related subsidiaries are privately owned organizations. You may know of them, and/or their owners, but you don't know about the secret affairs.
  • For questions/interactions, if you want to work something out, feel free to PM (include @rosso for faster correspondence).
Avatar image for deactivated-5f514b6ead6d5
deactivated-5f514b6ead6d5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Noah_Noble

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is really well done. Very crisp and full of energy. I dig it!

Walter_Hughes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Noah_Noble

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Walter_Hughes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noah_noble: Then let's have a talk, and we'll determine if there's suitable work for you.

shield-maiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh, I'm really liking this :D

Walter_Hughes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shield-maiden: I aim to please. In presentation, of course.

In business, however...nothing personal.

Phantomshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm highly jealous of this thread

Animus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Classy af.

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What city is this in?

Phantomshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Walter_Hughes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Xsoteric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*Nods with restrained appreciation

Walter_Hughes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_xsoteric: Is that a natural Negative Man av, or one of your edits? (It kinda reminds me of that old Ozy one.)

The_Xsoteric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Walter_Hughes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Walter_Hughes

@the_xsoteric: What software do you work with? Were you the one using GIMP?

The_Xsoteric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@walter_hughes:

Nah I use Corel Paintshop X8. Its basic but I know where everything is at least lol

Walter_Hughes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Walter_Hughes

@the_xsoteric: That makes a lot of sense, actually. I tried Photoshop Elements (basically diet Photoshop for people too ignorant to use regular photoshop) and within a week of beginning the trial I'd gone back to pixlr for my needs.

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#19 Feral Nova  Moderator

omg this is amazing >_>

I really wanna see the The Sons of Ragnarok in action LOL

Walter_Hughes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Walter_Hughes

@feral_nova: Oh, you will.

And, if the Catholicon is ever in need of additional security, or this fundraiser truly manifests, we'd be happy to talk contracts with Ms. Knightfall. HCI may be based in Buffalo, but GRIMSEC is on the rise, and already spreading well beyond New York state.

(And thanks.)

Avatar image for ashley_knightfall
Ashley_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@feral_nova: Oh, you will.

And, if the Catholicon is ever in need of additional security, or this fundraiser truly manifests, we'd be happy to talk contracts with Ms. Knightfall. HCI may be based in Buffalo, but GRIMSEC is on the rise, and already spreading well beyond New York state.

(And thanks.)

We're going to have to talk business soon then.

Walter_Hughes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hughes stood in his office on the top floor, overlooking the evening sky. One by one, then by twos and threes, the true lifeblood began to flow through the City of Blinding Lights. A door opened behind him. He gestured, without looking, to a bottle of Jim Beam Apple and a half-filled glass on the desk, and stepped onto the balcony.

"You understand, Oleg, why I chose the businesses I have?" He took a sip from his own glass.

His companion followed, bottle and glass in hand. He was a solid, well-built man but much smaller by comparison (as most men were). Clad in black tactical gear from head to toe, he might well have been getting ready for a mission. Or just having returned from one. "Yeah, I remember. Something about uuhh...'feeds into itself,' yeah?" He poured himself a drink.

"Precisely. Among other things. There's the low profile. Most people in this nation don't even know that debt portfolios can be reacquired and sold, let alone that there're people who profit from it. And companies like yours? Fly under the radar, no problem 'cause nobody gives a damn about security guards. No offense."

"None taken."

"Point is, HCI won't be makin' any headlines any time soon. But it's not just a self-sustaining model. It's a dynamic model that allows us to build on ourselves and the world around us. I been thinkin'," he said, rising and heading for the edge, "about recent events. Remember that mess in...Valor City?" There was some apparent derision in his words as the city's new name rolled off of his tongue. "An entire city under siege. No warning--not one that could be discerned, anyway. And the ones responsible were never apprehended. People're still scared. No telling when it could happen again, or where.

"I'm thinkin', Oleg, that it's time to expand. Fortify in New York. Find the other ripe cities where we can plant seeds and get ready to reap. And just maybe, I'd like to pick up another business. Talk it over with yer boys, see how many of 'em wouldn't mind moving."

"Can do, boss." Oleg, who'd been staring into his drink waiting for the point to be made, took it to the head and planted the glass on a nearby table. He stood to leave but was called to a halt.

"Oh yeah, and ahh...see what the current situation is with that girl, the one operating mainly outta Gothic. If she can help out, we might have a place for her. But only if she manages to lose her shadow."

Yazhun_Sanvun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hughes stood in his office on the top floor, overlooking the evening sky. One by one, then by twos and threes, the true lifeblood began to flow through the City of Blinding Lights. A door opened behind him. He gestured, without looking, to a bottle of Jim Beam Apple and a half-filled glass on the desk, and stepped onto the balcony.

"You understand, Oleg, why I chose the businesses I have?" He took a sip from his own glass.

His companion followed, bottle and glass in hand. He was a solid, well-built man but much smaller by comparison (as most men were). Clad in black tactical gear from head to toe, he might well have been getting ready for a mission. Or just having returned from one. "Yeah, I remember. Something about uuhh...'feeds into itself,' yeah?" He poured himself a drink.

"Precisely. Among other things. There's the low profile. Most people in this nation don't even know that debt portfolios can be reacquired and sold, let alone that there're people who profit from it. And companies like yours? Fly under the radar, no problem 'cause nobody gives a damn about security guards. No offense."

"None taken."

"Point is, HCI won't be makin' any headlines any time soon. But it's not just a self-sustaining model. It's a dynamic model that allows us to build on ourselves and the world around us. I been thinkin'," he said, rising and heading for the edge, "about recent events. Remember that mess in...Valor City?" There was some apparent derision in his words as the city's new name rolled off of his tongue. "An entire city under siege. No warning--not one that could be discerned, anyway. And the ones responsible were never apprehended. People're still scared. No telling when it could happen again, or where.

"I'm thinkin', Oleg, that it's time to expand. Fortify in New York. Find the other ripe cities where we can plant seeds and get ready to reap. And just maybe, I'd like to pick up another business. Talk it over with yer boys, see how many of 'em wouldn't mind moving."

"Can do, boss." Oleg, who'd been staring into his drink waiting for the point to be made, took it to the head and planted the glass on a nearby table. He stood to leave but was called to a halt.

"Oh yeah, and ahh...see what the current situation is with that girl, the one operating mainly outta Gothic. If she can help out, we might have a place for her. But only if she manages to lose her shadow."

Perhaps I could be of some assistance
Perhaps I could be of some assistance

Walter_Hughes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yazhun_Sanvun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Walter_Hughes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yazhun_Sanvun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@walter_hughes:

*=in unison

*Excellent. We look forward to meeting with you.
*Excellent. We look forward to meeting with you.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c567e00e69ef
deactivated-5c567e00e69ef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I got my sights on you, big fella, bling bling bling.

Walter_Hughes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cutting_Edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@walter_hughes:

A man walks into Walter Hughes' office.

Walter Hughes, just the man I wanted to see.
Walter Hughes, just the man I wanted to see.

Yazhun_Sanvun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ohhhhh, its heatin up!

Cutting_Edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5c567e00e69ef
deactivated-5c567e00e69ef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Walter_Hughes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cat-swindler:

I'm going to choose to interpret that favorably, for now.
I'm going to choose to interpret that favorably, for now.

Walter_Hughes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cutting_edge: "Mr. Hughes, your 3 o'clock is here," the secretary notified him as the visitor approached the desk. On Hughes' word, Mark was allowed through. The elevator carried him, along with a security officer, straight up to the 12th floor. There, a set of double-doors greeted them, flanked by two more officers.

"You'll have to submit to a search before you can enter," said the first. "You understand. Quiet little business, but easy to make enemies when your job is collecting on people's debts."

Cutting_Edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Cutting_Edge

@walter_hughes:

Mark agreed to the request of the men. Being a business man himself, he understood the measures that were taken to insure the safety of ones work as well as their physical being. "No problem.", he said as the two security guards began a padded search of his clothes for any sort of weapon that he could potentially be carrying. After a few moments of determining whether or not he was carrying a weapon, Mark was allowed into the Hughes' office. "Thanks gents, I appreciate it.", he said as he walked into see Hughes.

Hughes had his back faced to Mark when he entered his office, he was overlooking the city and seemingly didn't notice Arthur Mark. This would be quickly proven incorrect as he turned around before Matk could say anything. "Walter Hughes, just the man I wanted to see.", Mark said as the door closed behind him. "I would like have a word with you.", he said as he took a seat in front of Hughes' desk. "There is something that you could do to help me out.", he said.

Walter_Hughes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cutting_edge: A word of advice,

Hughes had his back faced to Mark when he entered his office, he was overlooking the city and seemingly didn't notice Arthur Mark. This would be quickly proven incorrect as he turned around before Matk could say anything.

Generally, you'll want to avoid passages like this where you're specifically dictating the other person without their say so. It's not a big issue right here/now, but in some instances it may conflict with what the other writer wishes to establish in their character.

"Welcome, Mister Mark." Walter approached the desk and extended a large, calloused hand over the desk, simultaneously nodding toward the guards at the door who closed it, leaving the important men to talk in private. His baritone voice sent a faint echo around the office walls. "What is it that I can help you with? I don't imagine a man such as yourself often overlaps with one in my field of business."

Cutting_Edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Cutting_Edge

@walter_hughes:

(I understand, thank you for the critique.)

Arthur adjusted himself in his chair to so that he wasn't slouching. He knew that this may become a lengthy discussion, so it would be a good idea to make himself more comfortable. "No, I suppose I wouldn't.", Arthur said with a light chuckle. "But there are recent matters that have lead our two fields to intersect. You see, I loaned a company by the name of Nixon Enterprises a bond of 50 million dollars to get them off their feet. The debt was supposed to be paid in nine months, that was one year ago.

Arthur leaned in closer to Hughes as he lowered his brow to show how seriously he took the matter. "Their department has been ducking our calls, I know that they are good for the money. I was hoping that you could convince them to pay us back.", he said as he leaned back slightly. "A company like W.A.R.P. laboratories needs the income.", he said retaining a serious tone.

P.S. Nixon Enterprises is a made up company that I thought of for the sake of this RPG. Not an actual thread.

_Dirge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This was an interesting read. Looking forward to more.

Walter_Hughes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cutting_edge: Noted, thanks for the heads up.

Hughes' eyes widened slightly and his brow raised, expression of mild intrigue party concealed by his hands steepled in front of his nose and mouth. Fifty million was quite a lot, and even with the limited information on display it seemed they'd been granted quite a significant amount of leeway. "I see, 's quite a sum." He pulled a pad from the side drawer and began jotting notes.

"A few questions before we can proceed properly. First things first, have they paid any of yer money back and if so, how much? I assume your arrangement included a grace period and-or an installment plan. One, or both?"

@_dirge_:Thanks, you.

Cutting_Edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Cutting_Edge

@walter_hughes:

Mark to note of the slight change in facial expression as well as the tone of Hughes while Hughes replied to his plea. After listening to him, Arthur readjusted himself in his seat as prepared to further his case. He knew that his knowledge of the business was rather limited compared to Hughes'. While he didn't often enagage in matters like this in his company, this current situation required him to personally find a way to resolve the issue. He made a promise to the company's founder that he would take care of the business, and that was a promise that he intended to keep.

"The company was given a grace period. We agreed that if they didn't pay the debt at least three months after the initially agreed upon date, we would find them needing them to give a long overdue payment.", Mark said as he relaxed himself.

Walter_Hughes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cutting_edge: Walter scribbled again, muttering a repetition to himself as he wrote. Then he looked up. "And how much have you collected, in total, of the fifty million?"

Cutting_Edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Cutting_Edge

@walter_hughes:

Arthur clenched his jaw as he looked down at his own shoes. He didn't respond earlier to Hughes' question due to not at all feeling comfortable with answering him. He sighed after a taking a deep breath before finally giving him an answer. "We...have yet to collect...any money.", he said begrudgingly.

Walter_Hughes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cutting_edge: Walter gave a gruff "Hrm," then sat staring at the paper, rolling the pen through the fingers on his right hand. His eyes moved from the paper to Arthur, staring intermittently between them for nearly a full minute.

"Very well." Drawling on, his bright, piercing blues became fixed on Arthur. "Mister Mark, I wouldn't be too ashamed," he lied, for it seemed in both their best interests to preserve a sense of mutual dignity. "It sounds like you've come up on a bad investment. We all make 'em. Nothin' we can do now except move forward from here. I'd say you've come to the right place, because I'm gonna be frank and honest with you. There're three paths you can take from here."

He held up a one: "You spend a lotta money on a lawyer, or a team of lawyers, and take Nixon to court. Y'all enter a legal battle that takes at least six months, maybe several years. It'll cost you both a lotta money, time, and peace of mind. And in the end you will win. And you will win--so long as you've got documentation of the loan and the payback agreement. You'll get your fifty million, and it may even help offset the legal costs and any of your work that may have suffered with the matter...minus the cost of inflation, and the hit to your publicity and profitability when people think you're a man to be played like a guitar."

Two: "Hughes Capital Investmenthappens to be the parent company of a one, Wrangler Recovery Systems. We'll draw up a plan and help you collect on the debt. Most likely not all at once. We'd have 'em pay you in installments, plus interest. And of course we'd charge you a percentage for our services. Now, it would be over a long term, but we'd both make our money and the problem would be resolved—I guarantee you—quietly and away from the public eye."

Three:"If you don't take my word for number two, and number one doesn't sound appealing to you, then you can cut your losses." He shrugged, and folded his hands on the table. "Right now, I would be willing to buy the entire debt profile, the information and the rights to collect, from you, for ten cents on the dollar. That means for every dollar of this debt, I'll pay you ten cents. No one hears about the bad investment. I'll cut you a check for five million, right now, it's outta your hands and the debt becomes my problem to solve.

"So, Mister Mark. How d'you wanna do this?"

Cutting_Edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@walter_hughes:

Arthur leaned downwards in his chair thinking deeply about his options, he considered all of the possible routes that he could take. Or so it seemed. This was the exact opportunity that he was looking for, the main reason why he had stepped into this building in fact. He put his head down and looked back up at Hughes as he smirked for a brief moment. "I think option number two would be the best way to go.", he said as leaned back into his chair.

Walter_Hughes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cutting_edge: "I thought that'd be your choice," Walter said with a knowing, satisfied half-smile. So he's not a complete neophyte and he does have the mind of a businessman. Maybe a lapse in judgement then, with the generosity. "If you'll send over the profile I'll have it forwarded to my team and we'll work up a plan, send it to you for approval. Here's my business card," he said, pulling one from a stack on his desk, "so you'll know where to send it. And how to get in touch if there're any future matters you'd like us to handle."

Cutting_Edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Cutting_Edge

@walter_hughes:

Arthur smiled politely as he gently nodded his head. He then took the business card that Hughes offered. "Excellent, I will send over the documents needed as soon as possible. It will be delivered by both an e-mail and a physical stack, just to cover all bases.", he said as he stood up from his chair. "I'm happy that I turned to such capable businessman, you are just as efficient as your reputation states you are.", Arthur said as he maintained his friendly smile.

Walter_Hughes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cutting_edge: I think that'll do for now. If you would like to follow up on this we can do that [particularly if there's a "something more to the story" angle you'd like to play at], and aside from that...We'll make sure Mister Mark gets his money.

Cutting_Edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Cutting_Edge

@walter_hughes:

Thanks, this was fun. I talk to you another time to potentially continue the story

Avatar image for arceus_aurelius-rex
Arceus_Aurelius-Rex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

[Redacted]

No Caption Provided

Didn't see the PM notice.