Shinigami_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Shinigami_
No Caption Provided

The sempiternal liar of an undying King. Forced to rule upon the now destitute lands due to an accursed word of loathsome intent. Laying down an everlasting damnation upon Shinigami, the self-proclaimed ancient ruler of the living dead. Now residing within the safe confines of his elevated manner perpetually standing tall on the summit of one of the largest mountains in the lands. The perennial pressures of the outside world constantly assaulting the manners archaic walls failing to ever sustain lasting damage in their everlasting war, as though mother nature wanted to reclaim it's peak upon the mountain, but the hard stone had cemented it's place upon the apex of the mountain claiming it's rule until eternities end.

The only access point into the manner of the north would be crossing the anciently pernicious bridge of utter dismay having claimed the souls of many unfortunate travelers and adventurers....If, somehow, you manage to cross the bridge. You'd be confronted with the living dead, and for all intense and purposes, they are the most courageous warriors the land had ever known. The dead had paid no mind to fear. The dead would show no mercy. They would never relent until killed or their rotten teeth sunk into a victims calling flesh. All of this owned, by one man and one man alone, forever burdened to watch over and command the dead...The Devils Death Dealer, Shinigami.

The Despotic Death Dealer
The Despotic Death Dealer

Trinity-Blue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Trinity-Blue

I know an alt who would totally look the part for this.

Shinigami_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@schlampe said:

I know an alt who would totally look the part for this.

Oh....?

Avatar image for cassius_knightfall
Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice alot of possibilities here

Shinigami_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Shinigami_
Lady_Grimm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Very nice

Shinigami_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shinigami_: Just watching that gif loop over and over makes me laugh for some reason.

Shinigami_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Shinigami_
Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shinigami_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shadow_Thief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

There's a reason I went over the Wall. ;)

Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shinigami_: Its ice, but that would be a terrifying enemy to face. An armed zombie covered in spiders.

Shinigami_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Shinigami_
Cassius_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shinigami_: Will stop derailing thread now. I need to scrub that nasty image from my mind

Shinigami_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Grifter_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice. ^_^

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

Avatar image for isabelle_godwinne
Isabelle_Godwinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Neato

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By ownagepants

this place is awesome.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Really nice mano :)

Shadow_Thief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram:

The Others take you!

...oh yeah, it seems they already have...

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Pyrogram
Shadow_Thief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: Knew you were scheming something badass haha. I'll have Rasmus drop by here sometime :)

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andres_knightfall: I'd never miss a chance to get involved in this, and Shinigami fit. Cool, that'll be interesting.

_Titan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: Knew you were scheming something badass haha. I'll have Rasmus drop by here sometime :)

Doesn't this make him the enemy though?

Frenemy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Frenemy

This is nice, Pyro : )

Now I know who I'm raiding first

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frenemy said:

This is nice, Pyro : )

Now I know who I'm raiding first

:P

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

_Titan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ia_espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Following his interception of fearfully whispered rumors regarding the unethical raising of the dead somewhere in the uncharted, frost-bound regions of the far North, the Charming Cosmopolitan, through a motivating combination of adventurous incentive and the inherent gallant desire to cleanse the Seven Kingdoms of the malignant blackness of evil, Rasmus lethargically footslogs across the boundlessly wintry, niveous terrain, a topographically onerous crescendo of the desolate mountain's difficult geographical composition furthering the laboriousness of Rasmus' endeavored trek.

Affluently adorned in a lush, picturesque cloak of thick, alabaster white fur and a smoothly textured white scarf concealing his face's lower-half, House Schilt's iconic, wolf sigil festooning the opulent scarf's upper right, the Sword of Snow's tired footsteps pause, a tightened grip around his legendary long-sword, Sublimity's exposed hilt, the tempered northerner's arctic, crystal blue eyes meet the ominous sight of a lethally reputed bridge. Convinced that the supposed lord of House Zenith was one of White Walker blood or one of the enigmatic creatures himself, Rasmus proceeded, the hazardous snowfall and antagonizing cold, reminiscent of the climatic conditions beyond the Wall.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Pyrogram
Frenemy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: (What the heck happened to your avatar? o,o)

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frenemy: I changed it >.> Gambler choose this a few months back.

Aeron_Glyndwr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Aeron_Glyndwr

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh

Shinigami_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Shinigami_

@rasmus_schilt:

As the Sword of Snow hazardously proceeded onward seemingly uncaring of the perpetual dangers of crossing such a dangerous bridge. Ominous groans and moans followed each tired footstep he placed upon the bridge, yet, the zombies were unmoved and seemingly fixed in place. Shinigami watched from his iconic castles somehow decaying yet everlasting tower merely deciding his actions. A subtle, almost unnoticeable flick of his right index finger erupted an emergence of undead activity, around 6 decaying warriors forming a protective circle around the Schilt's iconic Wolf making growling and snarling noises with predatory intent to sink their teeth into his desirable flesh. And as such, they proceeded. Growing ever closer in a circle around the man. Shinigami, the Devils Death Dealer, watchfully standing, his crimson eyes glowing in delight, an undertone of apprehension fueling this particular approach to this uncanny visitor.

Legacy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Makes an account for this.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@closure said:

Makes an account for this.

Go for it :P

ia_espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shinigami_:

Halting his movement with defensive immediacy, the Son of Schilt's aesthetically engrossing, crystal blue eyes cautiously surveyed the subarctic environs all about him, perceptively shifting from left to right in tactical discernment of the ensuing situation. The undomesticated gnarls and damnable grunts of these undead abominations, they were somehow, unlike Wights. They sported no incandescent, vibrant blue eyes, no congealed blood pooling on their hands and feet with grotesque blackness. Instinctually conceptualizing an enveloping circle around himself, consciously estimating the distance between he and his apparent opposition, Rasmus' readied grip on his Sublimity's hilt tightened in anticipatory apprehension. These creatures' imparted consciousness seemed to surpass those possessed by Wights, these were not mindless thralls.

Six, six of these forsaken souls darted towards him, dictated by perverse gluttony, to sink their rotting, unwashed teeth into his flesh, either to turn or consume him. Nimbly, Rasmus unsheathed his supernaturally attributed long-sword, its beauteous, brilliant silver blade's anomalistically sharpened edges cutting the gelid air. Quickly thrusting towards one of the creatures, arm extending from his shoulder for the maximization of reach, the long-sword's impeccable bladed tip pierced into the undead thrall's superficially present heart, predating the graphic driving of the sword's blade through its chest, vehemently tearing away decayed flesh and grayed tissue. Rapidly shifting his adopted sword-fighting style, Rasmus commenced with the immediate fostering of temperance. Relying on practical, simplistic swordplay, the Sword of Snow's ensued bladework flowed with impeccable fluidity, mimicking the transitional smoothness of a water fall.

Discarding his favored off-line footwork, Rasmus implemented the continuous application of perpetual stepping advancements, wide, rapid sweeping swings targeting the exposed body zones of his opponents. His maneuvers executed at flawless horizontal and vertical angles, attacks perpendicular to one another prior to transitioning to diagonally threatening strikes at subconsciously selected body zones, increasing his blade's flowing speed while reducing his body movement for the retainment of necessary stamina. Slaying his opponents with this improvised, sword-fighting style, Rasmus mutely pants, a drop of sweat trickling down the right side of his face, descending along his temple.

"The castle", his eyes shoot towards the grim structure. Confident in his peerless physical prowess, the Schilt breaks into a vibrant sprint of explosive pace, exercising his virtually incomparable athletic gifts, covering the bridge's one hundred meters in five point five seconds, hoping to flee from the mass of undead cannibals while warranting the attention of their enigmatic leader.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Pyrogram

@rasmus_schilt: Woah. That's honestly some of the best stuff I've seen you write, amazing.

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Bogeyman

@pyrogram: Really? Thanks :) Was never that comfortable writing swordplay to be honest.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@andres_knightfall: I dunno, something about that post just had an awesome flow compare usual. Can't really pin it down, maybe as you find it harder, you tried harder, without realizing? I'll post sometime tomorrow or something :)

Bogeyman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram said:

@andres_knightfall: I dunno, something about that post just had an awesome flow compare usual. Can't really pin it down, maybe as you find it harder, you tried harder, without realizing? I'll post sometime tomorrow or something :)

That's exactly it. Swordplay is not my favorite thing to write, I love writing unarmed H2H but when it's swordplay I feel like I have to it up a notch. All good mano, looking forward to that post ;)

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Pyrogram