Avatar image for catalina_liafador
#3301 Posted by Catalina_Liafador (1718 posts) - - Show Bio

@tassania_pettis:

No Caption Provided

She didn’t have long; her time in this land was preventing someone on the threshold of death to finally cross over. It seemed like something one would be thankful for, but it was a painful process for the soul involved.

Despite Leonel’s protective scowl hitting her in the corner of her eyes, Cat remained focus on Tassi watching as her sister; now cogent of their relationship seemed to gravitate towards Cat with ease. The tiny goddess embrace Cat for a hug something, she hadn’t done with anyone in a long while. It was as if she received a brand new start with Tassi. “Nina boom?” Cat asked a bit confounded by Tassi’s words, “OH!” She exclaimed, putting two and two together.

Placing the tiny goddess back on her own two neat near Star, Cat through her hands to the sky channeling her enigmatic tenekenentic powers. Painting the once bright and blue sky black, Cat began to write Tassi’s name within the darkness.

This display took a considerable amount of energy to create; she found her time in this world draining even faster. “Tassi…” She said again, now bending down to eye level with her youngest sister. “I have to get going, I have somewhere I need to be. I will always check up on you ok. If you ever need anything, than you call Nina ok?”

Rising to full form, tears formed within her eye ducts; she didn’t want to leave Tassi or her family but it was not her call to make anymore. She turned towards Leonel, only able to give an earnest expression of sorrow. “I am sorry for everything, but one thing I can help you with is…Madison is not dead” She revealed, trying to negate tears from cascading down her high cheekbones.

“She was saved before she died completely. She will return to you when she’s ready. But I have to go”

#3302 Edited by Sentinel_Hawk (570 posts) - - Show Bio

The amounts of confused I am are limitless. This is what happens when you stop reading a thread for a few days to focus on something else, lol.

Avatar image for catalina_liafador
#3303 Posted by Catalina_Liafador (1718 posts) - - Show Bio

Confused about what?

#3304 Posted by Sentinel_Hawk (570 posts) - - Show Bio

@catalina_liafador:

Last time I knew Catalina was dead. Obviously she's some form of not quite dead instead, I just wasn't aware of it until I read the above post, lol.

#3305 Posted by Shanana (60355 posts) - - Show Bio

@catalina_liafador:

Last time I knew Catalina was dead. Obviously she's some form of not quite dead instead, I just wasn't aware of it until I read the above post, lol.

Yeah, Cat can jump between dimensions. It's only for a short time though. But yes she is still dead.

#3306 Edited by Sentinel_Hawk (570 posts) - - Show Bio

@shanana:

Yep, comic book universe =).

Edit: Don't get me wrong, I love it and am glad the character isn't really gone.

#3307 Posted by Shanana (60355 posts) - - Show Bio

@shanana:

Yep, comic book universe =).

Edit: Don't get me wrong, I love it and am glad the character isn't really gone.

I see you've completely made the Hawk Lore yours!

#3308 Posted by King_Leo (610 posts) - - Show Bio

@catalina_liafador: @tassania_pettis

He set Star on the grass, allowing the lively puppy to resume its obsession with whatever it was it smelled inside the garden's rich soil. Meanwhile, Leonel's attention rested on both his sisters, his features fighting to remain unmoved, unmoved despite the image that had previously marred his mind's serenity. But no longer was his sister the monster from the Cataclysm. Her skin was with color again, reacting to the sun. Gone were her wolfish eyes. Her spirit seemed whole. "Dad would've loved to see this", he thought, arms folding before his chest, his features softening at the sight. Tassiana was a loving creature. Her disposition always sweet, and her heart always tender and kind.

The New God hadn't a doubt in his mind. Had their youngest sister known of Catalina's crimes, she would've adored her just as she adored her now. It was simply her way. She was a butterfly coasting from person to person, brightening days with the flap of wings more colorful than rainbows. He watched them in play, and the moment grew bittersweet. Both were sisters he held an attachment, great in depth, to. Tassiana was his protege, youngest sister, and his greatest friend. He was protective of her. Tasked with training her, and being, if need be, a source of strength. Catalina.. she once meant to him something similar. He too was tasked with protecting her. It was a promise he saw shattered when she drew her last breath.

"Say goodbye, Tassi", Leonel instructed with a smile before, with great difficulty, meeting Catalina's gaze of tears. "She loves you", he paused, "Dad would have wanted to see the two of you like that. You should see him when you can. He misses you more than words can say". Though as he continued, he found his voice interrupted by his sister's apology. He allowed silence, a heaviness, to linger between them before, as if in defeat, he yielded with a sigh. "No", he began, "I'm sorry. Seeing you again.. after everything... I wasn't ready for this. I'm still not ready for this. I spoke harshly, from anger, hatred. I know you were sick. Its just.. its hard. In Reality-M, until you died, you were my closest sibling. Our roles were reversed. You were the one protecting me".

"You succeeded. I lived", he almost smiled. "The day will come when I forgive you. I just have to learn how first", then for a moment, as brief as it was, he smiled, genuine and soft, "I love you". Though quickly, gone was his smile, and in its place, the visage of astonishment, of disbelief. "Madison's alive?", eyes wide, features lit with surprise over his close friend's unveiled status. "I... thank you".

#3309 Edited by ia_espada (4823 posts) - - Show Bio

Its a bad time to be Velasquez's training partners, LOL.

#3310 Posted by Sentinel_Hawk (570 posts) - - Show Bio

@shanana:

Yep, no one else really did anything with it so here I am.

#3311 Posted by ia_espada (4823 posts) - - Show Bio

I need Zauby right now.

#3312 Posted by Shanana (60355 posts) - - Show Bio

If Amora puts up her rpg tonight, then I'll hold off.

#3313 Edited by Mercy_ (94916 posts) - - Show Bio

@shanana said:
@mercy_ said:

I want to fight Sha

What I do?

I mean a battle lol. We haven't had one in a LONG time and re-reading Cry for Justice made me want to use Isis against somebody of yours in a fight.

#3314 Posted by Shanana (60355 posts) - - Show Bio

@mercy_ said:
@shanana said:
@mercy_ said:

I want to fight Sha

What I do?

I mean a battle lol. We haven't had one in a LONG time and re-reading Cry for Justice made me want to use Isis against somebody of yours in a fight.

LOL Ziccarra lol

#3315 Posted by Shanana (60355 posts) - - Show Bio

It's been so long since I had an actual nemesis, that wasn't myself or Nova. I'm excited lol

Avatar image for quintus_knightfall
#3316 Edited by Quintus_Knightfall (907 posts) - - Show Bio

@shanana: Somersault flips in through the skylight, sending shards of broken glass crashing down upon the New Age Athena. Spinning out of his rotations with an extended leg kick, targeting Z's shoulder with the heel of his Ivory V crafted boot. Instantaneously transitioning into a drop down-one handed- capoeira leg sweep.

#3317 Posted by Shanana (60355 posts) - - Show Bio

@quintus_knightfall:

Hardly dressed for combat, the Modern Day Athena, immediately sought to employ defensive measures, she failed. Taken off guard by the unsolicited attack, his foot slammed into her shoulder negating forward progression and her equilibrium. Her recovery proved to be a few second too slow, his leg sweep deposited her on her back—only for a few seconds.

Using her superior abdominal muscles cultured through years of ballet and combat, the Modern Day Athena, executed an instant kip-up and returned to fighting form.

Her opponent, Male, stood about 6 foot, appeared to be exceptionally fast between transitions of maneuvers. Ziccarra’s brief assessment lasted only a few moments, as she maneuvered to retaliate. Casting an illusion on herself, she sought to attack by way of afterimage. Launching a feigned open palm strike towards his left pectoral, she covered for her real strike—a haymaker towards his face finally; transitioning into a Fouette, which saw her execute a series of swift pirouette’s while whipping her free leg out to deliver what she hoped to be a punishing flurry of kicks.

Avatar image for nemesis_liafador
#3318 Posted by Nemesis_Liafador (1277 posts) - - Show Bio

@shanana: I'm working on a couple of things right now, but I'm gonna PM you shortly and figure out an idea for it :D

#3319 Posted by Shanana (60355 posts) - - Show Bio
#3320 Posted by Shanana (60355 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL 7 years strong, and I only have 8 post archived lol. Well nine.

#3321 Posted by ia_espada (4823 posts) - - Show Bio

Gotta work on some posts.

#3322 Posted by flucks (276 posts) - - Show Bio

Fck. I wanted him to win so bad.

#3323 Posted by Antonia (3284 posts) - - Show Bio

All these people whining about "the altitude and ring rust." You could maybe make an argument for ring rust, but then I feel like it's Cain's fault because his training style + body combination fosters so much injury. But altitude? That's just stupid. It's not like Cain was fighting at altitude and Werdum wasn't. They both knew where they were fighting, and they trained accordingly [according to their approximations]. Cain wasn't prepared. He got his butt kicked. Suck it up.

Kinda curious to see if Dana will give him a rematch.

#3324 Posted by Retriever (426 posts) - - Show Bio

@antonia: I still need to come after you, for Sergei.

#3325 Edited by flucks (276 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm steamed right now. Fck game of thrones.

#3326 Edited by flucks (276 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't even have the words. I get the real world doesn't have the good guy always winning, but fck...it DOES happen! What are they gonna do next rape Arya to death and make a human turducken out of Sam, Gilly and the baby? Jesus...

He better come back as a white walker...

#3327 Posted by Feral Nova (58209 posts) - - Show Bio
#3328 Posted by _Dirge_ (3632 posts) - - Show Bio

Dreading starting this episode. I know it's coming. And I know the show runners aren't going to wait until the beginning of next season to do it. Might as will get it over with : (

#3329 Posted by flucks (276 posts) - - Show Bio

@feral_nova: I got all these 'motions noves.

@_dirge_ said:

Dreading starting this episode. I know it's coming. And I know the show runners aren't going to wait until the beginning of next season to do it. Might as will get it over with : (

No Caption Provided

#3330 Edited by flucks (276 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for nemesis_liafador
#3331 Posted by Nemesis_Liafador (1277 posts) - - Show Bio

WTF

#3332 Posted by ia_espada (4823 posts) - - Show Bio

Fck I better watch this episode now.

#3333 Posted by Inner_Demon (2328 posts) - - Show Bio

#3334 Posted by flucks (276 posts) - - Show Bio

@la_espada: I'm ten times more amped for that rpg.

#3335 Posted by _Dirge_ (3632 posts) - - Show Bio

I knew it was coming....

#3336 Posted by Feral Nova (58209 posts) - - Show Bio

You all better not talk spoilers about the show tonight. I can't watch it till the morning! >_<

#3337 Posted by ia_espada (4823 posts) - - Show Bio

Hoooly shit!

#3338 Posted by _Dirge_ (3632 posts) - - Show Bio
#3339 Posted by ia_espada (4823 posts) - - Show Bio
#3340 Posted by _Dirge_ (3632 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm hoping one of those theories take root. Still, reading something like that and seeing it happen on tv are two completely differnt experiences.

#3341 Posted by _Dirge_ (3632 posts) - - Show Bio

@flucks: I'm hoping something happends...

#3342 Posted by Feral Nova (58209 posts) - - Show Bio

@_dirge_: My doctor saw it already and he said that there are little moments where you have tiny moments of hope... and then it RIPS YOUR SOUL OUT!

T____T I'm not ready, I'm not ready at all

#3343 Posted by Inner_Demon (2328 posts) - - Show Bio
#3344 Posted by _Dirge_ (3632 posts) - - Show Bio

@feral_nova: it's bad Nova. Whatever your comfort and coping mechanisms are....well just get ready.

#3345 Posted by Feral Nova (58209 posts) - - Show Bio

@feral_nova: Those are the best moments! :D

yeah yeah yeah we know you're into that stuff :P

@_dirge_ said:

@feral_nova: it's bad Nova. Whatever your comfort and coping mechanisms are....well just get ready.

I already stocked up in cookies and cream ice cream, tissues, and I have saved a six hour "my heart will go on" on youtube.

#3346 Posted by Inner_Demon (2328 posts) - - Show Bio

@feral_nova: Only the same way most people are "into" things like food and air. >:D

#3347 Posted by Feral Nova (58209 posts) - - Show Bio
#3348 Posted by Inner_Demon (2328 posts) - - Show Bio
#3349 Posted by Shanana (60355 posts) - - Show Bio

Once again has no idea what's being discussed lol

#3350 Posted by Feral Nova (58209 posts) - - Show Bio

@shanana: Game of Thrones! I'm actually kinda surprised you don't watch it! >___>