Avatar image for ashley_knightfall
#3201 Posted by Ashley_Knightfall (986 posts) - - Show Bio

@_glacier_: I'm trying to protect @warsman from a cold hearted (aaaaahhh :P) man like you. He deserves someone better!

Avatar image for nemesis_liafador
#3202 Posted by Nemesis_Liafador (1277 posts) - - Show Bio

I have very few RPGers who I desperately want to write a book, but Val's the number one tbh

#3203 Posted by _Glacier_ (8729 posts) - - Show Bio

@ashley_knightfall: No he doesn't! Who else will he write Fan-Fics with?

What about talking about JoJo and Ippo and making me stay awake till 4 am on Skype?

We're best couple. Azzy was a past IC fling.

I'm like Triceracop and he's Kung Fury.

#3204 Posted by Ashley_Knightfall (986 posts) - - Show Bio

@nemesis_liafador: Val seriously is such a talented writer. I wish she had more time to write.

#3205 Posted by Ashley_Knightfall (986 posts) - - Show Bio

@ashley_knightfall: No he doesn't! Who else will he write Fan-Fics with?

What about talking about JoJo and Ippo and making me stay awake till 4 am on Skype?

We're best couple. Azzy was a past IC fling.

I'm like Triceracop and he's Kung Fury.

He can do all those things with anyone! He's the goddamn Warsman! xD

#3206 Posted by Shanana (60420 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh snap I didn't post

#3207 Posted by Feral Nova (58336 posts) - - Show Bio

NEW ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK IS ON NETFLIX!

#3209 Posted by ia_espada (4823 posts) - - Show Bio

He makes promises but he's never gonna step down, LOL.

#3210 Posted by Feral Nova (58336 posts) - - Show Bio

Why is it that now AFTER the IT guys started this stupid account ban thing for spam, spam is now more frequently visiting the RP section? like wtf guys...

#3211 Posted by Shanana (60420 posts) - - Show Bio
#3212 Posted by Feral Nova (58336 posts) - - Show Bio

@shanana: how dare you...... IS IT GOOD!? I don't think I'm going to sleep much when I get home in the morning LOL

#3213 Posted by Feral Nova (58336 posts) - - Show Bio

oh look at that... west nile virus is back... again...

#3214 Posted by Zeon Liafador (1978 posts) - - Show Bio

So iZombie final....

That moment when Major found out Liv was a zombie T_T I was so heart broken. He was all like "I would have loved you anyways." and she was all "I know you would have, that's why I broke it off." and I wanted to cry. And he's all bleeding out, dying the entire time! But WTF is wrong with her turning him into a zombie!? >___>

And that moment when she gave the cure to Blaine! >_< I mean, I know she did it but come on! Why let that little fcker live!?! You know that cure isn't going to kill him, you know he's going to live!

Then Major was all pissed at Liv for turning him into a zombie (which, yeah, I would have been too tbh) but its like.... SYMPATHIZE WITH HER! PLEASE! She's been holding this massive secrete all this time, all alone (ok with Ravi BUT THAT'S NOT THE SAME!) and afraid of what people would think of her! T___T Even her bff Payton is afraid of her now after saving her.

OH AND HELLO SHE GAVE THE LAST DOSE OF THE CURE TO MAJOR!!! How is Ravi going to make more if she USED IT ALL!??! THat was it! That was the cure! There's no more! What's going to happen now!? T____T

Then the ending with her brother OMG! When she's standing there, watching her baby brother bleed out, and the doctor is like "he's O- we don't have enough in the hospital to supply him" and Liv's mom is like "Liv is O-! Liv can give him blood!" and you can hear Liv off camera telling Liv to go with the doctor as she watches her brother slowly bleeding out and she just whispers "No". UGH! It's like, WE know why she's saying no. Because if she gives him her blood then he's instant zombie! But mom and doctor doesn't know why so they think she's being a huge massive b!tch who's willingly to let her brother die! T___T I just want to hug Liv and tell her it's gonna be ok...

Avatar image for catalina_liafador
#3215 Posted by Catalina_Liafador (1809 posts) - - Show Bio

So iZombie final....

That moment when Major found out Liv was a zombie T_T I was so heart broken. He was all like "I would have loved you anyways." and she was all "I know you would have, that's why I broke it off." and I wanted to cry. And he's all bleeding out, dying the entire time! But WTF is wrong with her turning him into a zombie!? >___>

And that moment when she gave the cure to Blaine! >_< I mean, I know she did it but come on! Why let that little fcker live!?! You know that cure isn't going to kill him, you know he's going to live!

Then Major was all pissed at Liv for turning him into a zombie (which, yeah, I would have been too tbh) but its like.... SYMPATHIZE WITH HER! PLEASE! She's been holding this massive secrete all this time, all alone (ok with Ravi BUT THAT'S NOT THE SAME!) and afraid of what people would think of her! T___T Even her bff Payton is afraid of her now after saving her.

OH AND HELLO SHE GAVE THE LAST DOSE OF THE CURE TO MAJOR!!! How is Ravi going to make more if she USED IT ALL!??! THat was it! That was the cure! There's no more! What's going to happen now!? T____T

Then the ending with her brother OMG! When she's standing there, watching her baby brother bleed out, and the doctor is like "he's O- we don't have enough in the hospital to supply him" and Liv's mom is like "Liv is O-! Liv can give him blood!" and you can hear Liv off camera telling Liv to go with the doctor as she watches her brother slowly bleeding out and she just whispers "No". UGH! It's like, WE know why she's saying no. Because if she gives him her blood then he's instant zombie! But mom and doctor doesn't know why so they think she's being a huge massive b!tch who's willingly to let her brother die! T___T I just want to hug Liv and tell her it's gonna be ok...

You and your rants

#3216 Posted by Feral Nova (58336 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for catalina_liafador
#3217 Posted by Catalina_Liafador (1809 posts) - - Show Bio

@tassania_pettis: @azure_son: (Back to sleep I go! lol)

She never thought about her actions in regards to him, he was right; he lost his entire family, and the family that took him in; made him one of their own. Catalina was responsible for most of the anguish and failures he felt since arriving in this universe.

She opened her mouth to say something, but thought it best just to allow him to proceed past her. There was nothing left to say, she was in all reality, dead—and nothing at the present moment could change that.

Following lethargically behind Leonel, Cat’s eyes fixed on the young child, no more than a couple of months old. She was adorable, carefree and enjoying her time with her pet dog Star. Moving unbothered by the tense exterior of Leonel, or the plethora of innocuous chatter coming from the astonished guards, Cat moved into Tassi’ line of vision, allowing a quaint smile to curl her tender lips.

As Tassi’s head darted to the side, Cat replied in a playful manner, “Hola Tassi” Catalina replied squatting down to eye-level with the tiny goddess. She felt a thick lump of guilt in her chest, knowing she almost brought the destruction of her younger innocent sister still weighed heavy. Allowing herself to bypass the tears, she forced a smile before holding a hand to her chest.

“Hola Tassi, Soy es tu Hermana, Catalina” She said in Spanish, her thick inflection filled with the remnants of Ziccarra’s Iberian elocution. She was unsure as to whether Tassi actually understood Spanish; but at the rate she learned it was worth a try.

“What are something’s she likes to do?” Her question was directed towards Leo, even though her attention was on Tassi and Star. She figured Leonel could still be somewhat cordial to her, at least in the presence of Tassiania.

No Caption Provided

#3218 Posted by Feral Nova (58336 posts) - - Show Bio

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww so many feels T__T

#3219 Posted by King_Leo (610 posts) - - Show Bio

@catalina_liafador: @tassania_pettis:

All the tension, the earnest disposition that hung all about him, the cocktail of emotions mixed by Catalina's presence, all of it, gone by the doting notes of Tassiana's magic voice. "Aww", Leonel yielded, a smile warmer than the sun stretching from end to end on softening features, "Hi, Tassi". Dropping his frame to a knee, he embraced this toddler whose heart was so tender and sweet, with a hug and a kiss on the forehead. His bond with the Liafador golden girl ran deeper than blood. She was his best friend, and his protege. Stroking his youngest sister's cheek with affection, his eyes, pools of deep blue, studied her for a moment. Then as he found it in himself to break away from the tender moment, he introduced Tassiana to Catalina, sister to sister.

"Tassi", the New God began, forcing his smile to remain as his gaze shifted to rest on the sight of his family's most notorious, "This is your sister. Catalina". He rose to his feet, offering a nod of assurance to both his sisters as he did so, and in allowing them to interact for the first time, he found Star, the family's albino German Shepherd, barking for his attention. "She likes stars. The color blue. Ice cream. All living things. Running barefoot in the gardens. Flowers. And she loves to learn", Leonel said, courteous enough to answer Catalina's question before plucking, with a loving playfulness, the family puppy from the grass and into his arms. "Such a good boy", he smiled. Though as his gaze lingered a second longer on Star's fur that was white as snow, memories flooded into his mind.

The memory of Catalina as she once was. And for a moment, his eyes found themselves rooted to the sight of his deceased sister, and he remembered, an image that was all too haunting. Catalina had always had high cheekbones, and features worthy of aristocracy. But he remembered, he remembered what imprisonment on an alien world had done to her. He remembered how her features were marred during the events of the Cataclysm. When the complexion of her skin had the pale cast of a scholar, of someone whose skin didn't react to the sun. When her hair seemed not like ebony silk, but cold wisps of snow. And he remembered that predatory gaze she had, and that wolfish presence, and how coldly she had done by the family. Those memories, they haunted both him and their father.

And perhaps just as emotionally, Maya. He did his best to remind himself that she was ill, she wasn't in her right mind but for the same reason he couldn't find it in his heart to forgive her, he couldn't resist succumbing to that haunting sensation, as if cold fingers were being ran down his spine to freeze his dermis. Gone was his smile, and in its place, an expression that was somber, and wistful. And in that moment of deep thought, of spiritual sensation, with his mouth never far from a sigh, Leonel felt the frantic lick of a puppy's active tongue. It was Star, sensing the New God's distress. And for what it was worth, Leonel's smile returned, this time however, not by the magic of Tassiana's voice, but by the unconditional love of man's best friend.

#3220 Posted by Warsman (5413 posts) - - Show Bio

...What just happened?

#3221 Posted by Donut_Danny (46 posts) - - Show Bio

We really gotta get some kind of game of thrones setup goin on with all these kings, presidents, and queens. America is King's Landing, Spain is Dorn, Skellbrieg is The North, and Dox is the King Beyond the wall, the north=the internet. White walkers= Alternate universe zombies piggy backing a portal from somewhere.

#3222 Posted by ia_espada (4823 posts) - - Show Bio

We really gotta get some kind of game of thrones setup goin on with all these kings, presidents, and queens. America is King's Landing, Spain is Dorn, Skellbrieg is The North, and Dox is the King Beyond the wall, the north=the internet. White walkers= Alternate universe zombies piggy backing a portal from somewhere.

You're a beautiful man, Donut Danny.

Avatar image for quintus_knightfall
#3223 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (907 posts) - - Show Bio

I know that 'ethnically' it makes sense for Spain to be Dorn, but really its more like Kings Landing. As far as its the continual story mover and plot developer. The characters associated with it are all central figures. The Huntingtons could be the Dornish and the Knightfalls the Crows. Maverick 6 could be Stannis' army, and Agiad'code could be Daenerys Targaryen ish. America could be the Whitewalkers lol We all know they're out there potentially planning something big. We just dont really see em alot.

#3224 Posted by Donut_Danny (46 posts) - - Show Bio

@la_espada: "Aheheheheh...Why?"

I know that 'ethnically' it makes sense for Spain to be Dorn, but really its more like Kings Landing. As far as its the continual story mover and plot developer. The characters associated with it are all central figures. The Huntingtons could be the Dornish and the Knightfalls the Crows. Maverick 6 could be Stannis' army, and Agiad'code could be Daenerys Targaryen ish. America could be the Whitewalkers lol We all know they're out there potentially planning something big. We just dont really see em alot.

If you look at it the from a GoT perspective, U.S. is King's Landing. You've got the most powerful players in the game in the U.S.(Since most characters are in some part of the country) with the others like the champ and Z and the members of their fam in Spain, a country on par with K.L, like Dorn. Plus you've got the unexpected death of the former leader and a sudden shift in power.. I can see everything else you said though. Knightfalls as crows'd be interesting. What if yall were a team of multidimension Knightfalls who gaurded the earths from between the walls of universes A-Z.

Far as the U.S. you see the moves you just don't know they're on the board.

No Caption Provided

#3225 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (907 posts) - - Show Bio

@donut_danny: Daaaayumn. Now thats how you break it down son. Nice.

#3226 Posted by ia_espada (4823 posts) - - Show Bio

See now you're giving me ideas about reviving LL's Undying Throne GoT RPG and setting up a noble house called the Knightfalls who sends most of their own to guard the Wall, LOL.

#3227 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (907 posts) - - Show Bio

@quintus_knightfall said:

See now you're giving me ideas about reviving LL's Undying Throne GoT RPG and setting up a noble house called the Knightfalls who sends most of their own to guard the Wall, LOL.

LOL that'd be beast

"Winter is Coming. And Night, Falls"

#3228 Posted by ia_espada (4823 posts) - - Show Bio

@quintus_knightfall: Yeah this is gonna happen, LOL. I was actually talking about reviving the Undying Throne RP with Mercy some days ago. I'll wait for this GoT season to end so that everyone's longing will be fresh and I can take advantage :D

#3229 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (907 posts) - - Show Bio
#3230 Posted by ia_espada (4823 posts) - - Show Bio
#3231 Posted by Shanana (60420 posts) - - Show Bio

I have no idea what's been discussed lol

#3232 Edited by flucks (276 posts) - - Show Bio

Iyd be dope of it were a prequel to the modern world.

#3233 Posted by ia_espada (4823 posts) - - Show Bio

Chance and Vince Staples always go hard on tracks together.

#3234 Edited by Mercy_ (94916 posts) - - Show Bio

@la_espada said:

LOL that'd be beast

This almost gave me chills O_O

#3235 Posted by Mercy_ (94916 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Gothic
  • Tassi
  • Adriana
  • Alana bio
  • Alana blog
Avatar image for deactivated-59c716930b8a6
#3236 Posted by deactivated-59c716930b8a6 (9227 posts) - - Show Bio

@mercy_ said:
@la_espada said:

LOL that'd be beast

This almost gave me chills O_O

The chills are real.

#3237 Posted by ia_espada (4823 posts) - - Show Bio

Velasquez's coach, the poor man's Freddie Roach, LMAO.

#3238 Posted by Nemesis_Liafador (1277 posts) - - Show Bio

@tassania_pettis:

Isis did her best to understand Tassi's half-formed words, and found herself grinning at the toddler's unique dialect. Given context, it was simple enough to decipher what she was saying, and the muddy puppy tracks that had marred the marble of the palace just earlier that morning were context enough. Isis had yet to see the newest edition to the Liafador family, but she knew all involved well enough to know that nobody could deny Tassi anything.

And she was included in that grouping. Because this little girl was stealing her heart, and teaching her softness and love again. Teaching her that she didn't always have to be on guard, that not everybody was an enemy. There were safe places. Perhaps no place was safer than the Palace of Madrid. And maybe that was part of Isis's problem. She needed to branch out and learn to live among the world again.

The corner's of her mouth turned down at the thought, only to immediately turn upwards in a jubilant grin. Crouching down so she could be at eye level with Tassi and the flowers, Isis made an exaggerated show of sniffing them, and surprisingly enough, proceeded to sneeze herself. "It looks like not even Liafador's are immune from sneezes and allergies, huh?"

Before she could get the sentence out, Tassi was already in motion moving onto the next thing. Was she...Isis watched with bemusement...oh, yes she was. The toddler goddess proceeded to painstakingly craft together a...well, Isis wasn't sure exactly what it was. It looked like a mud pie, but Isis's interaction with things so synonymous with a normal well-adjusted childhood were nil.

She didn't bother to fight the joyous chuckle down - it was the first time she had laughed in years. "Tassi, did you make me a mud pie?" She crouched down again, looking it over carefully, with genuine fascination. The big smile on Tassi's round face was one of the most soothing things that Isis had ever laid eyes on. "It's so perfect! Where did you learn to make such beautiful things, ómorfi korítsi (pretty girl)?"

Isis took the pie into her own hands and made sure to commit this moment to her memory forever. It would be a happy memory, a simple one that she could pull out in times of need. "Do you want to go take over the kitchen and make some ice cream sundaes, Tassi?" Isis whispered the question, asking it as if it were going to be a secret between the two of them. It was the afternoon after all, and this would undoubtedly spoil Tassi's appetite for dinner.

#3239 Posted by Nemesis_Liafador (1277 posts) - - Show Bio

@mercy_ said:
  • Gothic
  • Tassi
  • Adriana
  • Alana bio
  • Alana blog

#3240 Posted by Feral Nova (58336 posts) - - Show Bio

ALL THESE POSTS ARE GIVING ME FEELS

#3241 Posted by Nemesis_Liafador (1277 posts) - - Show Bio
#3242 Posted by Nemesis_Liafador (1277 posts) - - Show Bio

Scratch those last two until I hear back on that

Avatar image for tassiana_pettis
#3243 Posted by Tassiana_Pettis (789 posts) - - Show Bio

@catalina_liafador: @azure_son:

Sister? Tassi had another big sister!? Her head perked up and her already big blue eyes widen with excitement. One more person she wanted to be like when she grew up! Let’s see… mommy, daddy, Leo, Maya, Selene and now Catalina! She couldn’t help herself as she let out a laugh of pure innocents, opening her little arms as wide as she could, pushing herself into her new big sister for a big warm hug. Her new found love for her big sister was pure and honest and very much real. Even after just had meeting seconds ago, she loved Catalina.

The complex history of Catalina didn't concern Tassi. All the horrible things she did in her life, the deaths, the betrayals, corruption, it didn't matter to the tiniest Pettis. The only thing that Tassi knew of her big sister was what was going on here and now. For Catalina, it was a clean slate to start new with one of her sisters, one that wasnt going to be weighed down by past actions. For Tassi, it was someone new she could love and of course eat ice cream with!

Leo was then talking about what Tassi liked to do, and it was all true, but the one thing she loved the most, was being with her big brother and big sisters. “Nina.” The little Goddess’ attempt in saying her new sisters name, which fell a bit short thanks to still developing speech. “Nina, Nina boom?” She asked as she slowly pulled away from her hug. Her attention shift to Leo, as if asking her to further explain what the tiny Liafador was asking for. She wanted to know if Catalina had powers, her little curious mind wanting to know more about her big sister.

#3244 Posted by TheFlashFire (1633 posts) - - Show Bio

Starts in 3 days and amazingly i'm not feeling that much nervous :o

Avatar image for tassiana_pettis
#3245 Posted by Tassiana_Pettis (789 posts) - - Show Bio

Starts in 3 days and amazingly i'm not feeling that much nervous :o

The KoV?

#3246 Posted by Nemesis_Liafador (1277 posts) - - Show Bio

OMG stoppppppppppppp

#3247 Posted by ia_espada (4823 posts) - - Show Bio

He wants to make more money, he's going to have to become a better PPV draw.

#3248 Posted by Nemesis_Liafador (1277 posts) - - Show Bio

That fight with Catalina was one of my best. I need to fight Sha soon.

#3249 Posted by ia_espada (4823 posts) - - Show Bio

Robb Stark is locked as the look, and I just need a green light from G before going any further with their history. I wish Sha watched GoT so she could get in on it, LOL.

#3250 Posted by Nemesis_Liafador (1277 posts) - - Show Bio

tomorrow's gonna be a concept day lol