House of Z: Liafador Palace

Avatar image for deactivated-603254cf2e22e
deactivated-603254cf2e22e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@tassania_pettis: (LOL no worries, I love Tassi posts)

Leonel's eyes, his golden boy features seemed to brighten, and his smile widen in response to Tassiana's success. "You did it, Tassi!", he congratulated, tossing her, playfully and gently into the air, "Yay, Tassi!", the New God doted. Yet as he caught his infant sister to pepper a series of tenderhearted kisses on her forehead and cheeks, Leonel's gaze took immediate notice of her facial expression, and subsequently, her entire body's response to storing quantities of energy it was unaccustomed to harboring. He felt her tremble, and met the frightened character of her big, blue eyes with a comprehensive one. "Hmm, its a little bit too much for her at this age", he murmured, features growing pensive.

Soon however, his smile, a reassuring and warmhearted expression, returned and he did his best to ease his sister's discomfort. "Aww, its okay baby. Its just a little energy", he paused, tapping lightly, with his right index finger, the tip of her nose, absorbing the surplus of energy from her and expelling it in a display of pyrotechnics that spanned every visible shade of light in the electromagnetic spectrum, in essence, rainbow-colored fireworks for the Liafador darling's amusement. "See? All gone. And look, fireworks". Had Tassiana been older, Leonel would have undoubtedly pressed her to contain and adapt to the enormous quantity of energy in her personal quantum dimensional state. The foundation of training was to exceed one's limits.

And Leonel was a harsh but effective instructor. With him, their father had sharpened his martial skills and adopted a more aggressive edge in combat. Tassiana however, was a baby. Only ten months of age. And today, she had overcome many of her limitations. She learned to harness speed, to absorb energy, and perhaps most importantly, to face her own fears. So far, her progress was stellar. "You did very well, Tassi. I'm very proud of you. You're a tough and brave little girl", the New God commended, his smile and gaze radiating an older sibling's warmth. "Now then, let's get you that puppy". Making good on his promise, Leonel transposed them, in what seemed like an instant, from the dimensional pocket, to the pet store.

And it was there where with his sisters held in the security of his arms, Leonel searched for an appropriate breed, focusing primarily on the German Shepherd and Caucasian Shepherd Dog puppies. They were of a large breed, powerful, protective, and used as companion dogs. Ultimately however, the New God left the decision to his infant sister. "Okay, Tassi, which puppy do you want? Just point at the one you like".

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#2652 Feral Nova  Moderator

@azure_son: Gonna have her choose a tea cup poodle :P LMAO

_Nox_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@feral_nova:

Dalmatian or I'm feeding it to my cat. >:(

Avatar image for daud_al_talibah
Daud_Al_Talibah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@feral_nova: Tea cup poodle? Tea c- Are you hearing this?

Man, I'm out.
Man, I'm out.
Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2655 Feral Nova  Moderator

@_nox_: those dogs are not good with kids >_> I always hear of them biting kids. no thank you!

Avatar image for deactivated-60322c75112c3
deactivated-60322c75112c3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want either G or Sha for the first round.

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fraga: And here I thought I'd register on your radar, being the defending champ and all. v_v

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tranquil: Woah.. you've returned! Guess I gotta add you to the list of people I wanna face, LOL.

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fraga: You better actually compete this year, no pulling a Gambler! xD

_Nox_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fraga said:

I want either G or Sha for the first round.

That's funny because you and them are the three people that I want to avoid.

Daud_Al_Talibah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fraga: I would like to see you take on Sha personally. Mainly cause I've already seen you tackle G.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tranquil: LOL, I promise to compete for real. You joined with Milo or someone else?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fraga: I'm currently in with Milo but I'm tempted to switch over to Spectrion.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tranquil: So long as the defending King is in ;)

Daud_Al_Talibah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_nox_ said:

That's funny because you and them are the three people that I want to avoid.

I am going to sit so far in the corner you won't even see the flickering lights of my gameboy.

Tranquil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fraga: I'm gonna send you a pm for your opinion on an idea I might implement this year.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#2671  Edited By shanana

Historically, I have probably one of the worst records in the KOV. I made it to the "Championship" my very first year, but then lost to Nova. I haven't won a round since 10' lol

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I spent all this time trying to do this Maya post, and I've lost interest in it

Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana said:

Historically, I have probably one of the worst records in the KOV. I made it to the "Championship" my very first year, but then lost to Nova. I haven't won a round since 10' lol

Dude me too lol. I made it to the semi's once. Nova bounced my ass real quick two years ago -__-

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana said:

Dude me too lol. I made it to the semi's once. Nova bounced my ass real quick two years ago -__-

It's why I can't even begin to heckle someone. Lord knows, I don't have the patience for anything past the 1st round

Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2675  Edited By Charlemagne

@shanana said:
@charlemagne said:
@shanana said:

It's why I can't even begin to heckle someone. Lord knows, I don't have the patience for anything past the 1st round

I just say its because I'm so good that wining is boring. I need the challenge of making losing an art form <_<

#mentalgymnastics

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Charlemagne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana: Cant. Stole it from South Park

Avatar image for nemesis_liafador
Nemesis_Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tassania_pettis:

Isis blinked back her tears and swallowed hard. There was nothing in the world that was as heartwarming and redeeming as the unconditional love of a child or baby. Tassi loved her, no strings attached. Her past didn't matter, the killer instinct that lingered within her didn't matter. All Tassi knew was that Isis was family, and that she was loved, and that she didn't want her to be sad.

"Oh, Tassi, I love you so much," she whispered as she held her close, giggling as the precocious little girl gave her a sloppy open-mouthed kiss on the cheek. Was there any love so pure as this?

"No more crying, I promise," Isis said as she rested her cheek against the top of Tassi's head. In that moment she was gone, her heart lost to this little girl. She lingered in the hug, treasuring this one simple moment and the purity of it.

Finally, she pressed another kiss to the top of Tassi's head. "Come on, we're going to do something fun. What do you want to do, Tassi?"

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2679 Feral Nova  Moderator

@shanana said:

Let's be honest, you let me win that one lol Lord knows the only reason I won that KoV is because Morte vanished during the finals.

But you also haven't participated in the last two.

I swear if you and G would actually try, you would both end up fighting each other in the end every year lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL some of those roasts are pretty funny.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LMAO she's trying but it's getting sad.

Avatar image for tassiana_pettis
Tassiana_Pettis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@azure_son:

His comforting words calmed the infant as Tassi’s eyes blinked when he lightly touched her nose and in that instant, the overwhelming sensation faded with flashes of rainbow colors that seemed to dance before her. Clapping her hands with a smile of approval she looked up at her protective brother as words of praise were rained down upon her. Once more her little chest puffed out, feeling what she didn’t know at the time was a bit proud of herself. In no time she was going to be just like her family!

But now the big moment, and with a sudden blur, they were now standing inside the pet store. “PUH-EE!” her elevated pitch in excitement caused multiple people turn around suddenly to see the two members of the Liafador/Pettis family standing inside with them.

Tassi’s eyes darted quickly from one breed of dog to another as little puppies could be seen rushing over to the glass that separated them. Quickly pointing to the ground she gave a grunting noise to Leo, as if asking him to set her down. Being released from his protective grasp, but never from his line of sight, the little Goddess began quickly running down the aisle that held the different breeds. But she suddenly stopped at one area that held the tiny tea cup poodles. Her hands pressed against the glass as she watched as very tiny dogs were playing among each other. Tassi quickly looked over at Leo with a wide smile, pointing at the puppies with excitement. They were so cute and little just like her! Tassi wanted all of them! She wanted to ‘boom’ the glass away and carry all the puppies home and give one to everyone!

But then a bark broke Tassi’s attention from the even smaller than usual puppies. Her head perked up to see a puppy as white as the clouds in the sky and eyes as blue as her favorite star. Wobbling over she stumbled a bit as she tried to move faster than she normally would and her hands pressed against the glass as the puppy stood on its hind legs, his little paws pressing against the glass as she gave a wide smile putting her face against the transparent barrier. The puppy tilt’s its head before it began licking at the glass where Tassi’s face was pressed against and the little Pettis gave a heart filled laughter as she then tried to give the puppy one of her open mouths kiss only to have the darn glass get in the way. The puppy began barking happily at her as it looked as if it was trying to push the glass down to get to her. Her body bounced with energy as she looked up at Leo. “TAR!” she pointed at the albino German shepherd puppy. This was the puppy she wanted! This was the friend she wanted to take home! Star! "Weo!"

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for tassiana_pettis
Tassiana_Pettis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@nemesis_liafador:

Tassi smiled as she pointed to the ground, showing that she wanted to walk. As she was placed on the floor, her little body shivered a bit from the cold tile ground as she reached up and grasped her older cousin by her hand before waddling off, leading the way with confidence. Baby babbling could be heard coming from her as if she was telling Isis a story with only a couple of audible words such as ‘Tar’, ‘Weo’ and ‘Puh-ee’. What seemed like a long walk for the tiny Goddess the two made their way outside, more specifically to the gardens. Aside from space, where Leo took her to see her favorite star, this was her most favorite place!

Letting her soft grasp go Tassi rushed over to a bed of crimson carnations, pointing at them with excitement as if they were the most beautiful things in the world. “Izzy!” She shouted before leaning into the bush and taking a deep breath through her little nose, smelling the delicate flowers. Her little nose scrunched up before a light sneeze escaped from her, rubbing her nose she then looked up she looked up at her cousin, pointing as if she wanted to do the same thing. Smelling the flowers always made Tassi happy! She was hoping the flowers would make Izzy happy too!

But as soon as she was done with that she quickly dug her fingers into the dirt without any warning. Scooping up the currently watery eart,h from the flowers just being watered, she slapped it on the grass and sat down in front of it. Her little hands molding gently it as she began humming a lullaby her mom sang to her every night before going to bed, her little head rocking to and fro in a side to side motion.

"Izzy!"

The little Goddess brows pushed against one another, concentrating what she was doing before getting up and pulling some of the smaller flowers from their stem and began placing them carefully over her pile of mud. Without thinking The Darling Pettis wiped her hand along her itchy nose before going right back to work, not realizing what she had done. A few minutes passed as a huge toothy grin appeared on her face as she stood back up, scooping her little project up with her chubby hands Tassi held it up to Isis with a big smile, her little floral dress and her hands covered in mud. What was it that she created? A mud pie, a gift to her from Tassi. She made one for mommy on her special mommy’s day and mommy seemed to really like it, after all, it made her smile really big! She figured big cousin Isis would like one too!

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2686 Feral Nova  Moderator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I feel like if Cat and Tassi meet, Cat will communicate with Tassi telepathically and tell her so much LMAO.

Avatar image for deactivated-603254cf2e22e
deactivated-603254cf2e22e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tassania_pettis:

As his youngest sister requested, Leonel set her down and with a smile brimming with warmth and pride, he watched her scurry all about the pet store in search of a companion. Folding his arms before his chest, smile widening, the New God thought to himself, with certainty in his own heart and mind, "This kid is gonna be the sweetest girl ever", he chuckled, "Maybe even sweeter than Maya". Soon, his smile dripped with determination, with certainty, "But its my job to make sure she's tough as well. Tough, brave, and strong". As much as he'd like to be, with his hectic schedule of zipping back and forth from there to space, he wouldn't always be present to protect her, she would have to, at some point, learn to fight.

He would make sure of that. Though for now, she was to select a puppy. He watched, and laughed to himself as Tassiana seemed fascinated by the tea cup poodle puppies entertaining with one another with play. Then as she seemed to fixate on another, a puppy whose fur was white as snow, and seemed to readily connect with her, he approached, "Oh? You found one?". Staring into the glass, Leonel's eyes met the puppy's, whose gaze held the same shade of azure as his and Tassiana's, as well as the blue star that now seemed hardwired into that which could bring his infant sister happiness. "Awww", the New God smile, his heart melting at the instant chemistry sparked between the tiny goddess and the albino German Shepherd.

"Its so cute", he gushed before lightly tapping on the glass, briefly garnering the puppy's affectionate attention, "Hi", he said, the pitch in his voice, softening and heightening. Like their father, Alexis, Leonel was too, a dog person. Or rather, he was an animal lover. "Hey looks like you've found a name too, huh?", he paused, glancing at Tassiana, "We'll name him Star". The New God wasted no time. Star was purchased and in the confines of a cage, brought to the Liafador Palace and released to play with Tassiana to its and her heart's content. He alerted all the staff, who did their best to acquire the necessary items and supplies, the food and toys, all that which a dog would need.

Seated on the grass of the palace gardens as Tassiana and Star acquainted themselves with one another, Leonel spoke, knowing that while she may not be able to hold a conversation yet, she at least understood the meaning behind his words. "We're going to have to train him, Tassi. And then", he chuckled, "Introduce Star to mommy".

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2689  Edited By Mercy_
  • Mercy
  • Lea
  • Adriana
  • Alana bio
  • Adriana bio
  • Lodestar bio
_EbonyZephyr_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2690  Edited By _EbonyZephyr_

I can pretty much guarantee I wont make is past my second fight, but the thought of battling any of those people on the list is pretty exciting.

Though...I'm a dead man if I have to fight either G, Nox or Dre lmfao

Embargo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hate posting in a bad mood, takes away from the content, but oh well.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Night's King has flair.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well since Val is away for the time being. Time to enter a little semi-hiatus

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2694 Feral Nova  Moderator

@fraga: can you imagine that? Little Tassi just sitting there innocently with Cat whispering telepathically to her LOL like she'll be sitting there and Cat will say something that makes Tassi laugh and everyone will be like "must be a baby thing" but really... ITS CAT! DUN DUN DUN!

Zeon Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That moment when you know your mom is so mad at you that she's just staring at you and you can FEEL her silently screaming at you in Spanish.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2697 Feral Nova  Moderator

@fraga: I feel like Cat would manipulate Tassi and use her innocents against her >_> that's the only thing I'm worried about LOL

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mercy_ said:
  • Mercy
  • Lea
  • Adriana
  • Alana bio
  • Adriana bio
  • Lodestar bio

Isis, god how'd I forget that.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wait, are y'all talking about Catalina or Catriona?

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Fraga is talking about Catriona, I think Nova is talking about Catalina