H.I.V.E: Newton Facility (Location)

Shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

I've been waking up sick just about everyday, If it happens tomorrow. I'll probably call out of work.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cd6e53f65ed0
deactivated-5cd6e53f65ed0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@shanana said:

I've been waking up sick just about everyday, If it happens tomorrow. I'll probably call out of work.

Get some ginger up in your system. Your best CV friend is a nurse. You have a direct hotline to an expert utilize her lol

Shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#303  Edited By Shanana
Zeon Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@shanana said:

Imma just leave this here for you...

If you're nauseated you should call your OB/GYN (Or Primary care physician, whoever is following your pregnancy) and ask for a prescription of Zofran. It's only a Category B (No evidence of risk in humans) for pregnancy's and works FANTASTIC, trust me lol. You can try over the counter stuff but... that stuff never works -____- trust me again.

If you don't want to take any drugs you can always try natural remedies but every woman's body is different and can react to different remedies in different ways. So while some may work for other women, it might not work for you. So you might have to try a few before you find one that works for you :/ or who knows, maybe the first one you try will be good for you! :D

Best way to avoid nausea/vomiting is to avoid foods that can trigger it. Try to pay attention to what you eat and see if it effects how you feel. Usually fried, spicy, fatty and rich foods can (and usually do) make your nausea worse :(

Another thing is drinking tea. While G is right and ginger can help with nausea, it can also make it worse if you're sensitive to the smell of it :/ and it can even give you heartburn. If that happens there are other teas you can try such as, chamomile, peppermint, and lemon balm. You might have to try each to see which ones work best for you.

Some women swear that vitamin B6 can help with nausea. If you're taking multivitamin pills don't take additional B6 pills, just eat stuff thats rich in B6 like pistachios, turkey/chicken, bananas, avocados and spinach. There are others but those are the only ones I can think off the top of my head lol. But again, idk if this actually works, but women who come into the hospital (and some members of my family) swear it helps.

Of course also resting will help you but most importantly stay hydrated! If you're not replenishing fluids you lose, you'll just feel worse :( I'm not saying chug water like there's no tomorrow, in fact if you drink too much water too quickly (especially on an empty stomach) it can cause you to be even more nauseated. Take small sips of water (or your choice of clear fluids/tea) every 10-15 minutes. This allows the fluid to be absorbed into your body little by little. The more you drink at once the more your stomach will expands and with an already sour stomach, the more your stomach stretches, the more likely you'll throw up. So little sips at a time are the best! :)

Hope some of these help you out <3

Shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is it racist that I just went through the forum and added only Black Viners lmao

Sabre_eres

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You know what kind of blows, having a degree; but not interest in doing anything in that field. I need only a couple of credits for a bachelor's in psychology, but even then I'd only want to be a full blown Career Counselor but for that, I'd need at least a Master's.

I sort of picked the wrong time to get knocked up.

Avatar image for catalina_liafador
Catalina_Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zeon_liafador:

Our World's At War (Continued) Mt. Everest

No Caption Provided

The Prize Fighter appeared in a flash of lightning, the moment her divine energy cease, she was under fire from the android structure. Dashing to the right, she chucked her Raxius shield at the turret, disabling it for the time being.

Faore retreated behind her shield as more turrets emerged from the base of the facility, aiming for her position. As her crafted alien shield bore the brunt of the attack, she took note of the positioning of each turret while drawing lines in the dirt.

Each line represents a turret; with her divine touch, she activated her electricity and sent the earth-shattering lightning branching in their direction, causing each turret to explode violently. When the danger was gone, she popped up from her shield, eying the Everest resting place of the 3rd Society.

She plowed through Cat's thoughts, trying to pick out any information she could on the Machine Facility. There was none, only a warning that just because Zedora was not physically present didn't mean she wasn't in control. Because of the inner workings of the Society, the moment the turrets fired on her, they were alerted, which meant there was no need to be quiet.

Finding Kane was going to be the hard part, this mountain was massive, and if he were still imbued with the powers of Alexis, he could be anywhere in the cosmos.

The Basement

No Caption Provided

He knew this day would come, the day when they'd come looking for him. He was the final piece of a puzzle, in a battle that'd end the lives of the Spiritual Liafador beings.

Ziccarra was too naive to admit it but had she realized they were the keys to Sabella and Ramon's life-force, she would've killed herself ages ago.

Marcos was too much of a tool, a resource that Ramon could use over and over again.

Where his siblings lacked, Kane excelled. He fell off the face of the Earth when Catalina blew up Malaga since then he'd been working on the way to "cheat death." The answer was right in front of him, the 3rd Society.

In addition to integrating himself with A.I, he'd also began to harness "The Strongest Power" the family had to offer, it's guiding light wasn't too far from his position.

He'd been watching them since his escape how different was the family now. Now there were new Liafadors emerging from the darkest pits of oblivion.

Zeon is the sword of justice looking to strike down any and all that bear the name, including her own sister Chance, was once indoctrinated and held at this very facility.

He was not ignorant of the events transpiring around them. "Computer, shoot down any ring that tries to descend on this place" He commanded. For the likes of Catalina vs Zeon 2, he had something else in store.

Outside

No Caption Provided

Catalina Liafador of Earth, You have the ability to instill great fear!

Faore's eyes gaze upon the ring falling towards her, however, she was not Catalina. No matter how hard they tried to force the Prize Fighter into accepting the badge of fear she could not. They wanted Catalina.

The 3rd Societies' defense systems came back online, this time ensuring they fired at the rings descending upon the base. Kane was here, he knew she came for him. Whatever he had in store he wanted it to be uninterrupted.

Zeon Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@catalina_liafador:

Other side of the facility

No Caption Provided

In a flash of hellfire Zeon appeared along with a army of Hell Cardinals at a distance of the facility and their security. It would be destiny that would bring her here for her final task. To kill Kane so then she would, in turn, be strong enough to kill her grandparents and become Queen of Cardinal Hell. Obtain power that the others could only dream of and become unstoppable. No one in the family would be safe. No one in the family would be able to hide from her. Zeon would be able to kill everyone left in the bloodline and start anew. Today was to be a glorious day and no one was going to stand in her way.

Or so she thought as she saw a flash of lightning strike down on the other side of the facility. Her face twisted in anger. SHE was here. How? How did she know? Zeon assumed she would be too distracted… too... Too stupid to understand. Her jaw tightened as the pulled the hilt of her crimson energy blade from behind her. “I want everyone in there killed. I want no one left breathing. I want ALL of their souls, understood? Attacco!” She roared as she flicked the wrist. Her crimson blade activating as her army charged forward. While the turrets were busy shooting down the charging Hell Cardinal’s as a distraction she teleported one by one to the turrets, driving her blade into them and slicing them in half one by one until her army began to force their way inside.

No Caption Provided

For years this place was the face of one of her many defeats. It was here were they kidnapped her sister. It was here where she tried to rescue her only to fail. It was here where ‘The Matriarch’ resided. Here where her plans festered deep within. Maybe here she would rid the world of her as well. She wanted this place to burn in hellfire. She wanted every persons soul who worked here to burn in Cardinal Hell for all time.

While Zeon was trained since birth to be stealthy, use the shadows against her enemies, she had no patience for it now. She wanted people to know she was here. She wanted to smell the fear seeping from their pores. She wanted to hear their trembling voices beg for their lives. She wanted to hear their final breaths escape from their lives. So her Cardinals did so. Like the rats of the plague they flooded the facility, killing anything and anyone in their path. Every room, every corner they scoured. But Zeon? While she wanted to kill Kane, she needed to do one thing, she needed to destroy the one true obstacle between her and her goal. Catalina. So like a Lioness she marched through the facilities, her eyes only looking for the red and blue iconic outfit of The Prized Fighter. She would slay another Goddess here today.

Avatar image for catalina_liafador
Catalina_Liafador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zeon_liafador:

No Caption Provided

The Prize Fighter's head lifted as her Raxius shield beheaded a husk. That demonic energy, she felt it too many times before--Zeon was here also.

Not one to believe in coincidences, this all of a sudden felt done by design. More of the Society Husk stormed her way, but they stood very little chance against her Divine Lightning.

One thing was for sure, regardless of how power both Faore and Zeon was if Zedora activated her dreadnaughts on this location, the two of them would be in for a world of hurt. Find Kane and kill him that was her objective.

Storming into the building with her sword and shield at the ready, the fickle goddess could've sworn she saw the walls moving guiding her to a central location inside the structure, sparing her from Zeon's hell Cardinals and the Societies Husk.

"No coincidence at all"