@shanana: cant wait to see u guys in action :D

The_Matriarch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@valeria_x

It didn’t take long after the facility went operational for our scientist to begin making huge bounds in cloning. Our first test was deemed successful a while ago, we snatched him in the middle of the Spanish Revolution, in his place, we used a perfect Android, not a clone; but some one crafted to look just like him. The difference is, in due time someone will begin to notice the small defects in the Androids personality.

No Caption Provided

This was different; the clone would continue to act on her “mother’s” natural personality quirks, with a few adjustments. We’ve stimulated parts of the brain that deal with aggression, and increased elements of conformity; making the android clone more likely to accept indoctrination than to have it forced upon her.

I round the hall to the cloning wing flanked by indoctrinated scientist on both sides, we don’t speak to each other; there is no need. Their thoughts register to me as data; how they scored Valerie Huntington’s DNA was simplistic yet brilliant. Snagging a strand of hair from her brush as she exited to head to an award show.

Our agents have infiltrated every aspect of organic culture, they believe they are only mutant and human (Meta’s gods etc…), but they are blind to the growing machine empire, the 3rd Society.

I enter the lab to see the woman floating in a tube; she’s an exact replica. “Marvelous work” I say out loud. I can feel her neural activity beginning to surge, she’s trying to figure out where she is, what she is, whom she is. All questions I am prepared to answer. We’ll have to test her memory, for all she knows; she was on her way to do a shoot.

“Dry her, dress her and bring her to me” I command, before moving back toward my inner sanctum.

Some time passes, and I’m being summoned to the conference room. I don’t need to physically be there to test the subject, so I project myself through hologram.

“Do you know who you are? Or do you remember the last thing you were going to do?” I ask with my arms folded. The memory test was the most important test, if there was any doubt in my mind that this…clone couldn’t be Valerie Huntington…She’d be terminated.

Which influential cabal are you in charge of, and What is your title?
Which influential cabal are you in charge of, and What is your title?

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

@orpheus_knightfall: Yasssss. I was sort of kind of thinking of cloning Ziccarra, two problems with that though.

1) Ziccarra Liafador from prime is still running around somewhere

2) I don't want to take away the meaning of Nox killing her

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana: Make a bunch of screwed up clones and make a creepy-ass maze full of them for the Liafadors full of Zicarras with like six arms or scales. That'd be freaky.

I'm trying to do as less writing as I possibly can. Who's going to write all those clones?

Lichter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana: No they'd all be NPCs. To screw with the Liafadors. Totally expendable and nameless.

That's not a bad idea, but NPC's don't have the impact I'm looking for.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leon_Newcastle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Leon_Newcastle

@shanana said:

@orpheus_knightfall: Yasssss. I was sort of kind of thinking of cloning Ziccarra, two problems with that though.

1) Ziccarra Liafador from prime is still running around somewhere

2) I don't want to take away the meaning of Nox killing her

Clone a dead male character into a female body and make him evil. *cough* Thee Champion*cough*

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Valeria_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_matriarch:

Soft, incoherent murmurs surrounded her, but she was too disoriented to place their exact words.

Her conscious was but a faint glow in the back of her mind, growing stronger as she continued to grab hold of pieces of her existence. First, like a cold chill through her veins, she became aware she had a body. She made a feeble attempt to use her fingers, but a numb sensation kept her still.

As she became accustomed to the sensations of her own body, she let the light in her mind stretch beyond herself. Like stars against the night sky, she let her consciousness touch that of those around her. They were simultaneously familiar and alien to her; she knew nothing of the men and women around her, yet she knew she had spent many months in their presence before the birth of her own conscious.

Like a weak muscle, she practiced extending and withdrawing her mind from her own body. The skill amused her, and came without effort. However, she remained aggravated with her continued inability to exercise her body.

Suddenly, the growing glow in her mind erupted in flames with a surge of memories.

Growing up among buildings that touched the sky. Dresses dripping with diamonds and the faces of countless men pursuing her.

Her family synonymous with wealth and prestige and accompanied by unattainable expectations.

The blinding flash of cameras and her face plastered on every magazine and newspaper in the world.

Her body draped in white, commanding a legion of the world’s most powerful men and women.

A school resting in the hills of France and the agony of death and destruction

Finally, the most recent and prevalent—she was leaving a Beverly Hills estate to appear at yet another event.

This, like a train rushing into its station, was where the flood of memories of a lifetime came to a halt. The influx of information was agonizing, and her body lashed out in an attempt to lessen her pain. Without conscious effort, her eyelids shot open in a sudden and wild motion.

The irises behind them where of the softest, most charming beauty the female form had ever known. They were the eyes of Valerie Huntington.

The moment her eyes shot open, a wave of involuntary psychic energy blasted in a radius around her. The thick glass chamber holding her figure shattered, releasing the liquid that suspended her body and sending shards of glass arching through the room.

Just as her lithe figure began to fall from its previous state of suspended animation, she became aware of another one of her body’s capabilities. Before her feet met the ground, she caught herself mid-air to hover several inches above the floor.

A surge of confusion racked her mind. She couldn’t seem to remember ever being able to fly in her memories.

Looking out at the men and women before her, a rush of anger, fueled by her confusion, instinctively told her to attack. However, something inside her would not allow it. She remained frozen in her hovering state, until one of the men in lab coats broke her daze.

“Come, let’s get you dressed. We have much to discuss Valerie.”

--

It took nearly an hour for her to be led to a large conference room within the facility. The scientists had removed all the thin tubes connected to her before drying and dressing her. The clothes were nothing special; a tiny pair of grey workout shorts and a sports bra of the same color. Nothing like the luxurious garments she remembered wearing. They had also cleaned and dried her hair, letting it fall about her its natural state of silky golden tousles.

As she entered the conference room with the men and women, they all took seats around her while she was left to stand in the center of the room. She could not feel a sense of anxiousness or nerves. In fact, she could not detect any feelings within herself at all.

Just as she was about to ask why they had brought her here, the vision of a woman appeared before her. She knew it was merely a hologram, but she could feel the woman’s mental presence as well.

Without wasting any time, the woman asked her two questions.

For a brief instant, she did not know how to answer. Only the time between leaving the glass tube and now felt real. Then, once again, the memories of her life rushed over her, and she regained a solid grip on who she was.

“I am Valerie Huntington. Heiress of the Huntington family and White Queen of the Hellfire Club.”

Valeria_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By shanana
The_Matriarch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@valeria_x: I’ve had to kill a lot of scientist to get this part of the cloning process right, but it seems, they have finally perfected it. This perfect clone had all of Valerie Huntington’s memories; this allows us A LOT to work with. “Valerie” I say placing my hands behind my back.

“We have turned you into more than what you once was.” I’m not sure if she knows she’s been birthed as a clone, so I keep my words…almost evasive of that fact. “Your body knows no age, you will never experience the slightest wrinkle. You will not tire in combat. The potency of your abilities have been increased exponentially; you are perfect” I say materializing into the room for real.

That’s one of the pleasures of this new fortitude, I can materialize myself in any room; casting the illusion that I am omnipresent, which at least here I am. “You will see that your genetics have been slightly altered, your powers are far greater than what you used to know and wield. I’d like to put them to the test if you would allow me?”

I say extending my hand towards the newly crafted Valeria, as my hand reaches out towards her; I feel it. She has connected to the SCN, she knows we created her. She knows what our purpose and meaning is.

Our android production has been low the last couple of months, because of what happened at the Hawkins facility, what we need to do now is harvest more humans to increase our quota for Androids and Husk. I don’t tell her that thought; I just think it I want to see if she understands what her connection to the SCN means.

Does she understand the more society members that surrounded us, the stronger we become.

shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for damian_carlisle
Damian_Carlisle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One day I'll do my homework before it's 2 hours until due in my online courses

No Caption Provided

Valeria_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mutant_Genesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There are rpger's who I don't believe have the potential to be anything else other than rpger's (Writing wise) acting as if they are the cream of the crop, then you have the people who probably post once a week dropping gold mines. I'm just like wtf aren't these guys making the rules.

Damian_Carlisle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There are rpger's who I don't believe have the potential to be anything else other than rpger's (Writing wise) acting as if they are the cream of the crop, then you have the people who probably post once a week dropping gold mines. I'm just like wtf aren't these guys making the rules.

Ouch.

agent_Musashi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mutant_genesis: everyone has there strengths and weaknesses does not mean its good or bad, or am i taking what you said out of context?

Lichter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I detect incoming controversy...

agent_Musashi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lichter said:

I detect incoming controversy...

lol dont add to it

Lichter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

agent_Musashi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lichter said:

@agent_musashi: Our shields can't repel controversy of this magnitude

if it gets out of hand just block her, i want to see if anyone agree's with her, think there better then everyone else, then i throw the block button xD

Lichter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent_musashi: lol I don't even know what's actually happening.

Also, a mod said the block thing's not finished, so I wouldn't block anyone if I were you. Might cause a bug or something.

agent_Musashi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lichter said:

@agent_musashi: lol I don't even know what's actually happening.

Also, a mod said the block thing's not finished, so I wouldn't block anyone if I were you. Might cause a bug or something.

figures lol

Lichter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent_musashi: Though with there being only about 20 (maybe fewer) active writers, passive aggressive comments seem more like direct jabs. The only question is...who's being jabbed???

I don't think it's either of us...or at least, I hope not. That'd make this an uncomfortable writing environment! And that's terrible 8)

agent_Musashi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By agent_Musashi

@lichter: lol i dont even know her but none the less a jab was struck at everyone but the "HIVE" from what it looks like, frankly i dont care what some person i dont know thinks of my shitty RPing i know its bad why im doing it to improve my skills why i keep at it even know im lazy as shit and have no motivation, i still try and try and try, sure nothing i write is novel worthy but its about having fun right? i mean its not a competition.

Lichter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent_musashi: The first thing you gotta do is stop saying it's bad, cuz it's not. You've got solid concepts and you push activity, and that's what matters to me. Then you just keep on practicing until it all falls into place.

I don't actually consider any serious writers on here to be "inferior" or "superior" to one another. They all just have different styles. Some may put in more time, and I'm appreciative of that, but overall everyone just writes as they please :)

Damian_Carlisle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Damian_Carlisle

@lichter: @agent_musashi: Don't take it personally guys, no doubt she's talking about people who think they're superior, not saying she's superior. I know her well enough to tell where she's coming from.

Lichter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@damian_carlisle: I didn't take anything any way. I was just commenting on the nature of the comment itself :)

Damian_Carlisle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lichter: Cool. I could throw out some names of people she might be talking about but not without starting OOC war 374658-c lol

Maverick_6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I disagree, simply.

Lichter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damian_Carlisle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lichter: lol i dont even know her but none the less a jab was struck at everyone but the "HIVE" from what it looks like, frankly i dont care what some person i dont know thinks of my shitty RPing i know its bad why im doing it to improve my skills why i keep at it even know im lazy as shit and have no motivation, i still try and try and try, sure nothing i write is novel worthy but its about having fun right? i mean its not a competition.

If it makes you feel better I'm a vet and an English major and my writing is straight up soft and runny atm :P Just takes practice, in my case practice and shaking off rust. I lurk alot but really haven't written habitually in months.

Damian_Carlisle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#92 Feral Nova  Moderator

lol people

anyways, I gotta figure out why Nova would side with HIVE.... does this mean she has to be indoctrinated? >.>

agent_Musashi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lichter: @agent_musashi: Don't take it personally guys, no doubt she's talking about people who think they're superior, not saying she's superior. I know her well enough to tell where she's coming from.

like i said i think im just taking it out of context, ether way no big deal and if that is the case i agree with her

@lichter said:

@agent_musashi: The first thing you gotta do is stop saying it's bad, cuz it's not. You've got solid concepts and you push activity, and that's what matters to me. Then you just keep on practicing until it all falls into place.

I don't actually consider any serious writers on here to be "inferior" or "superior" to one another. They all just have different styles. Some may put in more time, and I'm appreciative of that, but overall everyone just writes as they please :)

that needs to be on a plack lol or something where everyone can see it, oh and yes from day one on CV ive been pushing for activity i want interaction im a freaken no lifer these days after what happened to me in RL sure i get out of my house for my jobs but rest of my time is on the PC, lol been on the site all day @_@

Damian_Carlisle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol people

anyways, I gotta figure out why Nova would side with HIVE.... does this mean she has to be indoctrinated? >.>

It only hurts the first 9 hours. Good news is there's no nerves in the brain so the next 36 hours are a cake walk.

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95 Feral Nova  Moderator
Atrocity_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Are we talking inferior here? Pffft... Get on my level and you can talk inferior.

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97 Feral Nova  Moderator

I need to hurry up and make an introduction post in here... after I post in the other things...

Mutant_Genesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mutant_genesis: everyone has there strengths and weaknesses does not mean its good or bad, or am i taking what you said out of context?

Everyone does have specific strengths and weakness, but shouldn't you dedicate a fraction of the time you spend on here to trying to get better? I read post after post after post, where the same writer, writes different characters and they seem like the exact same? Where is the development? How has the character changed from the time you first started using them to now. I'm not saying it's necessarily a good or a bad thing, I mean because this is an RPG forum It's perfectly fine, but it's a matter of perspective I suppose. It seems like waste of time to spend a certain amount of time on here each day, and not mold your craft into something better, to not want to improve.

Then again I was just making a general statement, I never named dropped anyone and I don't intend to. I'm not even including myself as a "Golden" writer, because I know I'm not.

Damian_Carlisle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agent_musashi said:

Everyone does have specific strengths and weakness, but shouldn't you dedicate a fraction of the time you spend on here to trying to get better? I read post after post after post, where the same writer, writes different characters and they seem like the exact same? Where is the development? How has the character changed from the time you first started using them to now. I'm not saying it's necessarily a good or a bad thing, I mean because this is an RPG forum It's perfectly fine, but it's a matter of perspective I suppose. It seems like waste of time to spend a certain amount of time on here each day, and not mold your craft into something better, to not want to improve.

Then again I was just making a general statement, I never named dropped anyone and I don't intend to. I'm not even including myself as a "Golden" writer, because I know I'm not.

This is me, isn't it.

Mutant_Genesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers