The_Matriarch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By The_Matriarch

H.I.V.E

The blue prints of the 3rd Society were created long before The Matriarch Zedora and Aphasic came into being. During the early 1960’s, a group of Europe’s most prestigious families joined together to create a contingency plan to thwart the possibility of another world war. The undisclosed members of this cabal, sought to neutralize specific aggressive countries before they could reach the height of Nazi Germany. The initial schematics saw the satellite being constructed with rudimentary artificial intelligence.

With both the U.S and Russia’s success in space, the Cabal created the schematics for an attack Satellite called Valkyrie. The goal was to arm the satellite with nuclear capabilities to decimate a ruthless country negating another world war. Shortly after 1970, the Cabal had disbanded along with anymore talk of an attack satellite. Around the early 1990’s Sabella Liafador found schematics for the satellite in her family’s home in Malaga, Spain. Convincing her husband Ramon to follow through, the Liafador Patriarch constructed the satellite, but augmented the programming so that the satellite actually began to serve as a surveillance device.

Ramon hoped this would allow him to blackmail important world officials, which would eventually lead him to the head of Spain. The scientist at H.I.V.E equipped the massive satellite with what they thought were a protective energy field to protect from space’s harsh environment, but they actually equipped the machine with the Reapers drives that generate an electromagnetic field, waves of infrasound and ultrasound, or both in order to stimulate areas of a victim's brain and limbic system. Because of this both Sabella and Ramon Liafador were “Indoctrinated” along with the many workers of HIVE, before they launched it into space.

Under orders of the machine now, Sabella and Ramon were instructed to execute a series of events involving their own children, one of which was the mental manipulation of Ziccarra and Kane Liafador, as well as the creation of the Matriarch Zedora.

Project Flamethrower.

"The Matriarch" Zedora Liafador

Project Flamethrower was a contingency plan adopted by Ramon and Sabella Liafador. The project is a series of protocols that would be initiated in the event that Ziccarra wasn’t receptive to the indoctrination process. The combining of organic DNA with a synthetic processor for a mind, birthed project XD002; also known as the Matriarch Zedora. The Intricate of her genetics were the exact reverse of Ziccarra’s. The grace poise and, mercy usually characteristics for the Cardinal Queen; fall thin on the Brutal Matriarch. Following the deaths of Sabella and Ramon Liafador, Project Flamethrower was activated by Kane Liafador; upon Ziccarra taking on the title of “Cardinal Goddess”.

Zedora (Codename: The Matriarch) was handed the position of C.E.O of H.I.V.E a Research and Development branch of Liafador International that "closed" years after the birth of Ziccarra. Zedora’s main objective was to research and develop the newest advancements in human modifications; a task she has done exceptionally well in.Zedora has the ability to transform into anybody, a skill she’s only used to emulate Ziccarra.

The Synthetic Cell Network The SCN project was developed by scientist deep within H.I.V.E with the Manifest of the Matriarch, to begin mass production of artificial intelligence networks. These networks correspond with the Valkyrie satetillite commands. With the SCN Network established, The Matriarch approved tons of restricted development of Androids, clones and other questionable test. Because of her connection with the SCN the Matriarch has up to date files on everyone Ziccarra, and Kane Liafador has ever interacted with.

No Caption Provided

H.I.V.E is not known to exist, all of its documented research and development died with Ramon Liafador. This hidden organization is alive; and is run completely by VI’s and AI’s created by the Matriarch. The Virtual Intelligence modules running H.I.V.E are completely unaware of their being; they were created to alleviate the use of complex protocols. H.I.V.E intends to use the VI’s to hack major terminals; this would sync said machines with the SCN rendering them under H.I.V.E control. The AI's or Artificial Intelligence is completely aware of the world around them; however they aren't known to feel or express emotions.

The AI's are H.I.V.E's more lethal use of force because they aren't hindered by emotion. Unlike the VI's the AI all share information gathered from the SCN, making it damn near impossible for another A.I to be kept out of the loop. Indoctrination is the process of taking an organic being, and fusing his mind with that of a machine; the new mind remembers the thoughts and memories of the older self, and can actually feel.

The power of the SCN is so strong that the indoctrinated person cannot act out of programming; this is often used as a form of torture. In recent years, the techno-phallic organization has systematically placed several sleeper agents into high rankings spots throughout society. Because of the large focus on mutants vs. humans, the machine populace tends to go unnoticed. The largely untraceable organization now includes private intelligence agencies, laboratories, research facilities, and the lucrative corporations that provide a front for it all.

Hive consist of multiple splinter cells, this is a fail-safe in case any one cell is compromised. An operative who reports directly to the Zedora leads each cell. HIVE operates many kinds of cells, ranging from military to political to scientific, but all united under the common goal of advancing technological prowess. Each member of HIVE is created (Or indoctrinated) to put the flow of information before there own health. The SCN and Zedora are directly connected with one another, if a person succumbs to indoctrination; it is because Zedora has deemed it.

H.I.V.E Newton Facility

No Caption Provided

Named for renown Physicist and Mathematician, Sir Isaac Newton, H.I.V.E’s new facility boast certain advantages that the Hawkins facility did not. Positioned on the North Ridge Route of Mount Everest, the Newton facility exploits the harsh conditions of the mountain to lay perfectly hidden from sight. Because of the sub-artic temperatures the mountain is home to civilian traffic and other human interaction is very limited. The H.I.V.E facility is protected by a series of automated turrets that fire when a person or animal that does not register with the SCN (Synthetic Cell Network) is in the vicinity.

The facility is guarded by a plethora of three different types of turrets:

The Point Defense Turret features a 12-barreled mini gun that’s designed to shred any incoming enemies that are too fast for the big guns, or too weak to waste a missile on.
The Point Defense Turret features a 12-barreled mini gun that’s designed to shred any incoming enemies that are too fast for the big guns, or too weak to waste a missile on.

The Valkyrie Turret is a surface to air missile, it is provided with a semi active radar homing seeker the Valkyrie Turret was provided with monopulse guide instead of the conic scan, which makes it more resistant to Electronic Countermeasures and more precise. Fixed with closed loop hydraulics the Valkyrie Turret boast better down range maneuverability.
The Valkyrie Turret is a surface to air missile, it is provided with a semi active radar homing seeker the Valkyrie Turret was provided with monopulse guide instead of the conic scan, which makes it more resistant to Electronic Countermeasures and more precise. Fixed with closed loop hydraulics the Valkyrie Turret boast better down range maneuverability.

The machine gun turret is mounted in the snow and is completely weatherproof. They have varying types of ammunition based on the Mk version of turret, some using 5.56mm rounds or incendiary 5.56mm rounds. (Not Pictured)

Old Defenses

The Dreadnaught
The Dreadnaught

The 3rd Society Dreadnaught is a massive machine that towers above many city skylines. These massive machines have been constructed inside secret HIVE facilities across the globe. These machines have the ability to instantly travel large distances with a single jump, which has proven to be a valuable resource in society plans, as they have used it to span the cosmos. The dreadnaughts have the ability to decimate entire city blocks with powerful laser fire. Because they operate on the same central network as Zedora, The Matriarch has the ability to directly influence any dreadnaught in her vicinity. Though not on ground at the Hawkins Facility, Zedora is only ever a telepathic call away from her monsterous warship.

The Dreadnaught uses a spiral mounted "Quantonium cannons" to fire anywhere from 137 kilotons to 3 megatons of TNT at a given location.

No Caption Provided

The Husk are the ground force of the 3rd Society, and are typically used in conjunction with a dreadnaught. Husk aren’t a renewable resource, they have to be created upon capturing an organic species (Mostly Human, though there are alien husk). Because of this, the 3rd Society attack whole cities harvesting humans to replenish its husk supply. Because the dreadnaughts have achieved FTL travel, the Society no longer needs to limit itself to just Earth. Despite being incredibly weak, the husk get stronger and far more strategic when attacking in hordes. This is because their neural stimulation allows them to think as one singular entity.

Previously

Shortly after the Liafador invasion of the Hawkins Facility, The Matriarch Zedora began production of another H.I.V.E stronghold, because the 3rd Society had lost the advantage of remaining hidden; The Synthetic Siren upped production of “P.A.A.S” (Perfect Android Assault Squadron), and even went as far as; kidnapping children to retrofit them with society tech.

The events of the Spanish Revolution, The attack on Denver and The U.S Presidential Elections have allowed the 3rd Society to once again operate under the radar. In their brief hiatus the Machine Empire has procured information through various indoctrinated persons and hidden data feeds to update their intelligence on the expanding world.

The New Agenda

No Caption Provided

In an attempt to build an army that may one day replace the organic components of humans, mutants and metas. The Society has begun to clone its army from the DNA of the deceased, and the indoctrinated, using them to carry out the machine agenda. Zedora has issued an official edict that in the event that a hero is captured, he is to be immediately cloned. Recently the land of Mare has provided the society with an interesting chance to gain some newer husk by means of aquatic indoctrination.

"Quantonium"

No Caption Provided

First utilized by the Talmut empire during the invasion of Earth, Quantonium All quantonium particles are interconnected through Quantum entanglement. Quantonium can be unstable if harnessed in large quantities. The 3rd Society has found several ways to utilize the energy such as: To allow for instantaneous communication and near-instantaneous travel to anywhere in the galaxy, or in the case of the dreadnaught...weapons. Because the quantities for which the society needs Quantonium are so vast, indoctrinated scientist have found ways to subdue the unstable nature by introducing several different elements.

Rules

• Standard rules apply, except for Maximus Newcastle because of favoritism.
  • No Mass Destruction.
  • Please Sell the environment and the defenses. Please and Thank You.
  • If You want to be a member of the 3rd Society @shanana or @maximus_newcastle

Leon_Newcastle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LMAO <3

You killed it again.

So who's ready to set the world on fire, and kill a few equalizers along the way

Shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

@leon_newcastle: Next time, it's your turn. I can't believe I let Satar leave without doing it this time. He promised too lol.

Leon_Newcastle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Leon_Newcastle

@shanana: I suck at making locations, let's be real :P

He'll come back. Now you've got a chip to cash when he does lol

Shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leon_newcastle: I hope so, I can't promise Zedora won't try to kill Leon. You know how she is with you Newcastle's lol

Pish Posh, you are not.

Leon_Newcastle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana: Have her get in line behind Sofia lol

stop tryna butter me up to do the next one. ;p

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#7 Feral Nova  Moderator

So who's ready to set the world on fire, and kill a few equalizers along the way

OOHHH!!

Raise Hands

Shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leon_newcastle: LMAO True.

Well we officially have two more members than we normally do. So I suppose they can do it next time lol

No Caption Provided

Leon_Newcastle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@feral_nova: I don't think we've ever done a villain team together. This is gonna be hella fun.

@shanana said:

@leon_newcastle: LMAO True.

Well we officially have two more members than we normally do. So I suppose they can do it next time lol

No Caption Provided

Let's

Shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Feral Nova  Moderator

@leon_newcastle: AND we haven't REALLY written together since like... AV LOL I'm excited! :D WE GET TO CONQUER THE WORLD ALL TOGETHER! <3

Shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leon_newcastle: AND we haven't REALLY written together since like... AV LOL I'm excited! :D WE GET TO CONQUER THE WORLD ALL TOGETHER! <3

Stop with all the excitement will ya, you can't be evil and happy at the same damn time Nova. You have to choose one lol

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Feral Nova  Moderator

@shanana: I-I mean... grrrrr being evil is.... not fun at all and doesn't fill me with happiness, it's... bad and... evil... we're just gonna sit here... and brood and... burn stuff... maybe kill a few people... IN THE NAME OF AWESOMENESS- I MEAN EVIL! :P

Shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Feral Nova  Moderator

I feel like joining this is gonna make Nova being evil more... permanent >.> When in the past I've only had Nova evil for a couple of months at a time lol

The_Matriarch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Feral Nova  Moderator
The_Matriarch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Feral Nova  Moderator

@the_matriarch: LMAO! just gonna sit here and join without actually having a character in the roster. Just here for moral support :P go team!

The_Matriarch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_matriarch: LMAO! just gonna sit here and join without actually having a character in the roster. Just here for moral support :P go team!

LMAO I do it all the time lol

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Feral Nova  Moderator

@the_matriarch: But what fun would that be? I wanna burn the world with you, not just watch.

The_Matriarch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Matriarch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With each blink I can feel my response times getting considerably faster. There are parts of me that I believe are still human, but then again there are parts of me that I know aren’t. I am sentient enough to know everything in the facility operates through the pulses my mind sends, but the human side wants more, more influence.

It was in my quest for upgrades that we founded this new facility, The Newton Facility. Strategically placed in one of the world’s most climatically turbulent regions, I intend to make sure that what happened at the Hawkins facility doesn’t happen here. Constructing such a facility in a relatively short period of time was a remarkable feat in itself. Of course, the process was facilitated by the use of the indoctrinated, expendable pawns from the neighboring civilizations that we used as mulch once the building was finished.

In truth, I suppose we have the Liafador and those in Denver to thank. The Spanish Revolution provided us with the distraction we needed to begin construction. It’s shame though; I didn’t get to see the deaths of Ziccarra or Mark Antony. I push away from the port window overlooking the hologram of the White Dwarf, it’s never been something I could force myself to care about; but the parts of my processor that I share with Merlin have convinced me this view is significant.

“Zedora, the cloning chambers have proven successful. We’ve managed at least one successful cloning since the fall of Spain.” One of the senior scientist reports. He doesn’t need to say anything, I already know who he’s talking about. Nothing goes on here that I don’t know about.

A few days ago, Chance confirmed she captured Ruby Gallagher, though we considered it a victory—it really wasn’t. Ruby was no longer in charge of STRIKE, which meant she was useless to us. The only reason I ultimately decided to keep her alive was for the Intel she had on former STRIKE members: Feral Nova Braveheart, Maya Liafador, A soldier from Maverick, Flash fire, all people that were prime candidates for cloning and eventual indoctrination.

“The machine integration project reports, we are less than 2% of the entire population.” This voice in my head, its Merlin he speaks to me; as if we’re one. “Have the collective report in, we have to plot our next movement” Ever since I suffered massive damage on Asgard, our movements have been limited.

"Now it's time to take what's ours"

@orpheus_knightfall@feral_nova@leon_newcastle (Not going to tag the other members yet. They wanna later reveal)

Quietus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Watching yo ass undercover.

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Feral Nova  Moderator

(Not going to tag the other members yet. They wanna later reveal)

WE HAVE OTHER MEMBERS!?

excited anna kendrick exciting awww squeal

I mean....

cool... I guess

Avatar image for superior_nobody
Superior_Nobody

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Swigty swooty I'm coming for dat booty.

Leon_Newcastle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Leon_Newcastle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Leon_Newcastle

@quietus said:
@quietus said:

lmao playin it casual I see.

Q.199

______________ Is to Quietus as glasses are to Superman.

A. Cul-de-sack cut

B. Mutton Chops

C. Hair

D. All of the above

MrYashimora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

question is this CVnU?

Avatar image for the_superior_sapien
The_Superior_Sapien

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

3rd Society is back :O

MrYashimora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MrYashimora

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana: id love to take on your dreadnoughts with the Federations fleet :D

Avatar image for maximus_newcastle
Maximus_Newcastle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If it makes ya feel any better we now have 6 members lol

Leon_Newcastle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana: The suspense is killing me lol

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

O________O

Quietus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana said:

If it makes ya feel any better we now have 6 members lol

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for valerie_huntington
Valerie_Huntington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

>:)

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Feral Nova  Moderator

@shanana: SIX?!? Where do this mofos Come from?!?

Shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@feral_nova: they come from loyalty lol

@quietus: lol. Well be seeing you soon lol.

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Feral Nova  Moderator

@shanana: loyal... Uh huh... They willing to DIE for you?!? O_O

Shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Quietus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shanana: Bring your own towels, I aint cleaning up your blood.

Shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@quietus: That's the lovely thing about us, we don't bleed, but you guys do. ;)

Valeria_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Valeria_X

Back and I'm better.

Zeke_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers