High Tides and Fast Rides

DaggerKlutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By DaggerKlutz

"Soon I will have all the evidence I need." DaggerKlutz stated as he adjusted the large violet feather on his pirate hat. "Then everyone will know that the Bermuda Triangle has no supernatural forces." DaggerKlutz placed his hands on his hips as studied himself in the cabin's mirror. He was dressed for the occasion. Before the expedition, DaggerKlutz had a silk pirate suit specially made. He snickered as he realized that he looked a lot like Barbossa, a pirate from the popular Disney movie, Pirates of the Caribbean. "Naw, I look better." DaggerKlutz mused to himself as he entered another pose. Unlike Barbossa, he didn't have a beard and his outfit was neat and clean. After admiring himself til he was satisfied, DaggerKlutz left the cabin to waltz around the deck of his modernized pirate ship, which was just a normal boat. Suddenly, there was a loud beep. DaggerKlutz looked in the direction of the steering wheel, which was strangely moving by itself, as a feminine mechanical voice announced, "We have reached the Bermuda Triangle." The steering wheel beeped again but did not make a sound after that. DaggerKlutz grinned and said to himself, "That self steering steering wheel was a brilliant idea."   

DaggerKlutz slowly walked up to the front of the deck. He firmly gripped the railing and took a deep breath. Then he yelled out to the sea, "I have been in the famous Bermuda Triangle for thirteen minutes now and so far nothing bad has happened to me! As I suspected, there is no such thing as bad luck and superstitions! That is one more point to science and mystic beliefs are still at zero!" DaggerKlutz grinned even more and turned around and gleefully walk around the deck. He always felt good whenever he was proven right, or when he thought that he was proven right.

_Sparrow_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By _Sparrow_

She rode across the ocean on her bike,while it's in Jet-Ski mode atleast,looking for her target,Patrick Back.
He was to be taken in for questioning,having suspicions that he had stolen from several military bases in the area.
He was currently aboard his ship going through the Bermuda Triangle for some weird reason.
She saw his ship in the horizon,and after a few minutes was at it's side.It was getting strangely foggy,something that is known to happen in the Devil's Triangle.

She climbed up the side of it and onto the deck and quickly jumped onto a empty room,which turned out to be a large supply closet.
She ducked behind a large crate and took out a screwdriver,she began to unscrew it.Out came some goggles and suits she moved it into a corner and climbed into it,closed it,and set up her radio.
"I'm aboard his ship,sir." she said quietly."Good,now don't get killed.Proceed in your mission."
She turned off the radio and looked through the cracks in the crate to make sure she was alone.After checking she took out a Cola,opened it,and too a drink.She was going to take a little break before continuing.

DaggerKlutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By DaggerKlutz

Another beep came from the steering wheel. DaggerKlutz casually walked up to the steering wheel and pressed the glowing red button. The monotonic and mechanical female voice came on again and stated, "The ship's security system has been triggered by an unidentified passenger. The system was triggered in B-block supply closet." DaggerKlutz lifted his finger from the red button and asked, "The B-block Supply Closest? Why would someone be there? Oh well, I will soon teach them that they got on the wrong villain's boat." DaggerKlutz reached for the sword dangling on his waist and pulled it out. Then he glanced back at the steering wheel and said in a gracious tone, "Thank you for your good work." The steering wheel was silent for a moment before it finally said, "You are welcome, sir."

In less than a minute, DaggerKlutz was at the door to the supply closest with the sword still in hand. He confidently said through the door, "I know you are in there. You better come out now and...." DaggerKlutz slowly turned the knob and then jumped into the room, pointing the sword forward. "Surrender!" The first thing DaggerKlutz noticed was that the room was seemingly empty. No one seemed to be in the room. DaggerKlutz rubbed his chin with his free hand and though out loud, "Strange, I was confident that they would be here." DaggerKlutz casually walked over to the metal crate that held the scuba equipment and began strumming his fingers on it as he began to plan out his next action. "If they aren't here but no other security systems were triggered yet then they are probably still in the area. But where?" The pace of DaggerKlutz's strumming increased as he sheathed his sword. "I would have already seen them while I came here if they were nearby. So they must be hiding somewhere nearby...." Suddenly, DaggerKlutz noticed a goggle that was out of the crate. He picked it up with a confused look on his face. "How did this little fellow get out of the crate? Unless...." DaggerKlutz trailed off for a moment for saying, "it fell out earlier." He shrugged his shoulder and stuffed the pair of goggled into his pirate jacket pocket. Then without another word, he walked out of the supply closest and closed the door behind him, leaving the stow-away alone in the room once again while DaggerKlutz searched his ship to ironically find her. 

_Sparrow_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By _Sparrow_
 She stopped when she heard someone coming in,she looked out and saw Patrick was here,with a sword.She fell silent.She heard him wondering where she was,then he picked up one of the goggles that she pushed out.She reached for her gun but was surprised when he went toward the door.She sighed with relief as Back left,she opened the crate and got out.She walked over to the door,she looked out and saw no one there and walked out.She walked over to the side of the ship and saw that the fog was very,very thick.So much that she might be able to walk across the deck without being seen.She gulped and walked onto the deck,she saw no one and walked to the far edge of the boat and looked down and saw her jet-ski still there.She then turned,took out her gun and activated her thermal glasses,and proceeded.She heard a faint,strange sound somewhere in the fog but ignored the fact is sounded like some kind of air-ship.
DaggerKlutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By DaggerKlutz

DaggerKlutz glanced around but the thick fog made it difficult to see much. "These rapidly changing aquatic weather pattern can almost fool you into believing in the supernatural but I will not fall for it." DaggerKlutz announced, refuting any possibility that anything mystical was at work here. DaggerKlutz continued to look around, trying to find any evidence where the stowaway was. Suddenly, a loud beep echoed across the fog-engulfed boat. With a wide grin on his face, DaggerKlutz gleefully ran over to the steering wheel and pressed the red button. "Sir, more security systems have been triggered. The most recent activity is around the rear port." The monotonic female's voice stated. DaggerKlutz lifted his finger off the button and thanked the steering wheel once again. Then he ran over to the end of the ship, where his steering wheel told him to go. 

As DaggerKlutz raced towards the right end of the rear, he thought he heard something in the distance. He stopped running and grabbed onto the railing as he leaned a little forward to hear it a little better. The noise was faint and not something DaggerKlutz instantly realized. After a moment of listening to it, DaggerKlutz shrugged his shoulders and continued with his pursuit.

_Sparrow_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By _Sparrow_
She listened to the sound,it didn't EXACTLY sound like a plane,or a blimp,or anything else familiar.More high-tech,something like a science fiction.She ignored it.She saw someone approaching her position,he was stout and bald.It was Emily's target,Patrick Back.He approached but then stopped for some reason,as if listening to something,but the shrugged and continued.Emily lifted her pistol in his direction and fired a warning shot at his feet,though her aim was off due to the strange fog.The sound grew louder for some reason,as if noticing the gunshot.

"Patrick Back!" she yelled after her shot hit the boards of the ship."You are being taken in!Surrender or lethal force will be applied!" 
DaggerKlutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By DaggerKlutz

That one single gunshot was all that he needed. DaggerKlutz ran faster towards the direction of the gunshot, confident that he would now be able to catch the unaccounted person on his ship. Suddenly, DaggerKlutz noticed the silhouette of a female aiming a gun at him. "Patrick Back!" The silhouette called out. DaggerKlutz could tell that whoever this person was, she had a professional manner. DaggerKlutz guessed that she was a part of a government command. "You are being taken in! Surrender or lethal force will be applied!" He grinned at her statement. 

Without showing the slightest bit of compliance, DaggerKlutz said, "I'm sorry but you must have made I mistake. I am Patrick Back but I have not committed any crimes nor is it even legal for you to take me in, we are not on American soil and you have trespassed on my ship." DaggerKlutz began to take a few slow steps forwards towards the silhouette, showing that he was not afraid of her. "In fact, I am legally allowed to kick you off my boat, even if it involves force. So unless you are willing to either deal with me in court or be literally kicked off my ship, I would suggest that you lower your gun and leave." By now, DaggerKlutz was only a few feet away from the intruder but he still couldn't see her features, the fog was just too thick.  

_Sparrow_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By _Sparrow_
 "I'm sorry but you must have made I mistake. I am Patrick Back but I have not committed any crimes nor is it even legal for you to take me in, we are not on American soil and you have trespassed on my ship." She heard him say,somewhat smugly.He then followed with something about kicking her off the ship.Her anger grew and she aimed at his shoulder. "I am no simple cop,sir!I am above the local law enforcement.Now surrender!" She held herself back,wanting to shoot him very,very badly.The mist was loosening up a bit,but she could still not see him clearly.Also the sounds were now clear,it wasn't mechanical rather animal-like,and the mist stunk like a carcass.She looked at Back thinking it was his doing. 

"What the hell is that noise,Back?!One of your tricks?!"She yelled to him while still focusing on her aiming at his shoulder,thinking that she might have to drop him.
DaggerKlutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By DaggerKlutz

Even though he still did not know who this mysterious woman was, DaggerKlutz was getting a pretty clear idea on what she was like. She was a control freak, one who always like to be in command of the situation and once things get out of her hands she slowly loses her much needed composure. He could tell in the lack of patience her voice held when she responded. When the distant sounds began louder again, the woman yelled out, "What the hell is that noise,Back?! One of your tricks?!" DaggerKlutz grinned. This woman was too easy to read. 

"I'm sorry." DaggerKlutz replied as he slowly took another step forward. "But I can not explain what that noise is or where it is coming from. It is a complete mystery to me." Then, in a heartbeat, DaggerKlutz pulled out his sword and hit the woman's gun, knocking it out of her hand and onto the deck. Then DaggerKlutz aimed the tip of the sword at her nose. "But weather or not you are above or below the local law enforcement, you still have protocols to follow. Now, I have to prove that there is no such thing as the supernatural by exploring the Bermuda triangle. Not you, this eerie mist, or that bizarre noise in the distance will stop me from doing that." 

Just then, a loud screech rang through the air. It had a metallic noise to it and it didn't sound quite organic. It sounded like something you would expect from a giant robotic bird. DaggerKlutz quietly asked, more to himself than anything, "Was that a large aquatic creature that made that noise?" If his suspicion was right then whatever made that noise would be much larger than any whale. He just hoped that it was friendly.