High Fantasy Roleplay

noah_ouellette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Fantasy Roleplay.

The continent of Dalinor was in one of the toughest times of its history. Weather patterns were changing, forcing heavier weather on lands not used to getting weather so intense. These new storms would cause whole towns and villages not walled off by stone or built to last well enough to be practically torn down. With the change of these storm patterns so to did the logic of these storms. The winds seemed to come from all directions instead of the usual east. This caused kingdoms with natural storm barriers to be at risk. Tales were rising from every kingdom about demons stalking the day just as they once did the night. Plenty of other creatures acting far more brazenly than they ever had before. Orcs, goblins, ogres, centaurs, fey creatures and even the mindless undead. The once proud kingdom of Valiant, once stood so high and mighty with their hierarchy of paladins and clerics, now a land ruined by an undead plague. Other kingdoms get word from some of the few remaining strongholds in this ruined kingdom by their battle wizards. The strongholds still hold, but with every defence these strongholds make the weaker they become and the stronger the undead get. This is how our journey begins. As mercenaries for hire we were hired by a large mercenary group who were tasked to break into the ruined kingdom and provide relief to the strongholds. Numerous groups are being sent to each stronghold, consisting of warriors, paladins, clerics, sorcerers, knights and rangers. These groups are hundreds strong and are being sent out to save the countless still stranded, to try to keep the culture of Valiant alive in the world.

Pick your race(nothing extreme), class and kingdom of origin. You may use the ruined kingdom as a survivor of the plague. If you wish to be a paladin or cleric you must be from Valiant. You can name your kingdom and give us the run down on it. 3-4 people needed including myself.

We’ll be doing a classic DnD level system where you get stronger the more quests and enemies we kill. I will of course decide how much XP we get. And uh yeah. Hoping for some exciting people!

HumansFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By HumansFirst

@noah_ouellette: Good luck man! If I weren't so busy on this forum with other events I definitely would have done this!

Avatar image for deactivated-6244903497821
deactivated-6244903497821

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Like this idea. Though i won't be participating, i can give you some ideas for the stronger monsters.

I've already written quite a few in my web serials, The Minotaur Paladin and The Dead World. Monsters like The Hanging Tree, The Voidbeast and The Chimera would fit in perfectly in high fantasy. Give me a shout if you want some ( nasty ) ideas to use.