Hiatus Thread

Shield-Maiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@mister_surreal: So sorry for your loss, MS. If you need anything at all, you know you can message me.

Backstabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mister_surreal: My heart and my prayers go out to you, in this time of need!

Red_Jay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mister_surreal: My condolences MS, I hope you and your family get better soon. Take all the time you need.

Nordok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1004 Nordok  Moderator

@mister_surreal: Please accept my deepest condolences. Take all the time you need to process and be with your family.

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mister_surreal My deepest and sincerest condolences. My prayers are with you. Take as long as you need away from CV, we understand.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

@mister_surreal: so sorry for your loss brother. We all love you too. Come back when and only when you're ready.

God bless

Rosso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mister_surreal: Hey, take care of yourself. I know how rough a blindside like that can be, and there's no need at all to rush anything. Sorry for the loss.

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#1008 Feral Nova  Moderator

I'm just sending this to everyone that I have plans with at the moment. Umm... I just got news this morning that my aunt has passed away... Aaannd I'm just having trouble digesting this. I'm not sure how long it's going to be like this, but I'm shutting down here. I may be a less active, maybe for a few days, maybe just a day, I'm not sure. But right now this news has hit me like a truck, so I'm just trying to... accept it. Again, I don't know how long or how badly this will affect my stuff on here, but I thought that it would be good to know for those that it affects to be aware of my current state. I love you all, and that's all I have to say.

My condolences Surreal, take as much time as you need. See you when you get back.

DXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mister_surreal: I'm really sorry that this has happened to you and your family, MS, losing someone, anyone, is never easy. Just know that me, the community and your friends here all have your back for such a trying time, and we all understand that you should take all the time you need, and focus on RL above all else. My condolences, and I'm just a PM away.

Cutting_Edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, I would just like to say thank you to everyone for giving me so much care and support in this very difficult time. While I'm still working through the effects of this great loss, I have made a significant amount of progress since yesterday. That being said, while there will still be some delay in the frequency of my activities on here, I am for the most part ready to continue with my endeavors.

Blubber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1012  Edited By DwRonin

Hey all!

For any familiar faces that remember me, I think I'd like to get back into the RP scene. I just need to pace myself and make sure I don't jump into too many projects, like I always do, and overwhelm myself! I'd also like to apologize to the people I left hanging last time I was here :(

A little personal info about my situation: I recently published the third (and seemingly final) installment to a young adults fantasy series I've written for audible/itunes. The first two weren't anything very popular, with more of a cult following that kept me fed, but for some unknown reason the third really blew up and my publisher actually wants me to continue the story with a possible spinoff/sequel. They might even make print copies!

The thing is, I'm really burnt out and have bad writers block. Whenever I sit down and try to write something, I can't piece together anything creative enough that I enjoy. The funny thing is though, I play D&D with my close friends and my creative juices are always flowing when I do that! So after a couple days of stalking this thread, I decided to write this message up and see if I can get caught up on the happenings of Vine.

Red_Jay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1013  Edited By Red_Jay

@dwronin: Hey! I know we’ve never met before, you being here longer than myself - and I being here for something close to a year, but I recall skimming through your profile and such and from what I’ve seen your work is of utmost quality, so I commend you for that. But if you are still experiencing this writers block, don’t be afraid to hit me up anytime :)

As for any current events, Nordok is currently hosting an open space-ish event that you’ve might’ve stumbled upon (A Deadly Gift.) Impero himself had also created an ever-growing lore of the Space Aspect of the nU, as doing so he created a new Space Location (Planet Aro.) Writers amongst the community have also jumped in on this Star-Wars/Space-Related movement (I’d like to think of it as a movement anyways.) Those are the current events that I could pluck from the top of my head. Though when it comes to recent events, I can’t really say ‘cause I wouldn’t know when you took your hiatus. Also the fact that I’m not that well-versed in the past lore/era’s of the CVnU.

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@red_jay: Hey! Thanks for the kind words, friend. I just read through your work and have to say I'm a big fan of Red Jay and will have to keep an eye out for your work. I'd definitely love to do something together :D

Red_Jay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dwronin: Appreciate it! And as for your last question regarding the current whereabouts of the CVnU, I made a slight adjustment to my initial reply towards you.

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@red_jay: Awesome, thanks! Man, I love space stuff, but it's always been hard to get it to take off here. Nordok and Impero are perfect writers for the job of spear heading that corner of the CVnU though!

I'm sure I'll make alts, but Ronin is always my guy so I'm trying to think of an in canon reason for his absence.

Shield-Maiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Red_Jay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dwronin: Don't mention it! I haven't gotten into the Space-Scene quite yet, but when the time comes I am for sure going to find a way.

Well, anything in Ronin's past interactions/lore you would consider a reason to leave? Maybe to seek something (A specific person, artifact or anything that'd fit into that category.)

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shield-maiden: Hey hun! I was actually going to pm you soon!! haha, how have you been?

@red_jay: Yeah I always come up with a good reason for my OOC disappearances in character! haha. I usually do some research on what's happening and try to tie it in to someone else's lore or event, to help build cohesiveness (And cop off of the awesome talent here)

Red_Jay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1020  Edited By Red_Jay

@dwronin: American Ragnorak maybe? I'm not sure whether you knew of the event or not (also factoring in the part where I have partial-knowledge of where Winter's moral values stand considering the circumstances of the attack.) But maybe something like that could help you with what you seek, I'm sorry if that wasn't of much use, LOL.

Shield-Maiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dwronin: Glad to see you back! Hopefully it’s permanent 💖. It’s been a rocky 2020, but I am slowly recovering. Shoot me a PM whenever 😊

LamarTheSlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dwronin:

Welcome back to the RPG Section

I'm Lamar and I joined around the same time as Red Jay, just a little bit later. And I'd like to say that if you never need an interaction I'm always open. Like always *LOL*

So welcome back, and feel free to shoot me a PM if you ever wanna work on something.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#1023  Edited By Darkchild

@dwronin: Welcome back mate, not sure if we ever rped together but more than happy to do so. DC is back and back as a good guy. Explaining it slowly through a set of blogs on my profile, but needless to say he finally found something to care about and it was taken from him, but he did not react as the old DC had as he promised he wouldnt.

Its been interesting because old DC the evil bastard he was, he affected alot of people and they remember. So many of the interactions I have had already have been those wanting him dead, and his words and needs counter what he would have said or wanted in the past. Been real interesting and cant wait to have something interaction wise with you man.

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@red_jay: Oh thanks! I'll definitely look into it. What's Red Jay up to at the moment?

@shield-maiden: I hope so as well! Well I'm glad to hear things are starting to look up. I'll shoot you one shortly :D <3

@lamartheslayer: Hey, happy to meet you! Sounds good! I really enjoy the blog posts you made for your speedster! Look like he has a rich history. :D

@darkchild: Hey man! I think we did a little bit, with an evil alt I used called the Ripper (Basically a cannibal/Gypsy/circusfreak, with the dark avengers Bullseye/hawkeye look lol) but I've always loved your work! Very cool to see DC take a face turn, I'll shoot you a PM back shortly, I'd love to do something together!

Red_Jay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1025  Edited By Red_Jay

@dwronin: Not much at the moment, just licking his wounds after that Four-Way with Ten, G, and Zaubs. But we could whip up something :D

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dwronin: You probably don't remember me, but you were actually supposed to have an rp with Paragon, Shield-Maiden and I way back when I first started here. Anyways, I'm glad to see that you are well... And alive LOL. I don't know you too well, but it's good to have you back, if you ever want to talk to get to know me or ask any questions, feel free to send me a message as a friend ^_^

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1027  Edited By DwRonin

@red_jay: Oh snap, G as in Gambler? And Zaubs, sweet!! Not sure if I'm familiar with Ten though(Unless it's a alt from a main I know) I must say their work on that ninja location is totally BA though! Sounds good! Just let me get my bearings straight first and then we will definitely do something!

@mister_surreal: Of course I remember you! Sorry about that... Irish goodbyes can be very frustrating in the RPG section! I definitely won't let it happen again. Hopefully we can do something to make up for it though!!

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dwronin: Ah, well I'm surprised that you do lol. And don't worry about it, I know that you have your reasons :p I hope that we can do something in the future, and if you want to identity any of my alts, just scroll to the bottom of my main account (this one) and see for yourself :]

Red_Jay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dwronin: That's the one! Ten is really impressive, you should check up on him! He's great, honestly. And hit me up whenever is right :)

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1030 Feral Nova  Moderator
DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@feral_nova: FR!!! So good to see you on here! Time to grab some chips, sit down, and read everything you've been apart of recently! <3

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mister_surreal: I'll do better! And I'm sure we will! Thank you, I'm terrible with keeping track of accounts haha.

@red_jay: Looks like I have a lot of catching up to do, will do!

Alexander_West

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dwronin:

Much appreciated! Alex has had a rough history XD but I'm on a road with him rn. I'm kinda the Vines resident Speedster *LOL* but if you ever wanna have an interaction I suggest @thomas_richards. He's one of my favorites out of my alts.

It's honestly awesome to be seeing older users coming back. It's refreshing as hell.

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1034  Edited By ParagonxXx

@dwronin: *Pounce! Hugs* Fist Bumps* No worries, I know how it feels to have writers block and to be hit with sudden burnout. So glad to see you back! I've missed you! ^_^

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alexander_west: Very cool! How many active characters do you have? And the vine always draws us back! Haha

@paragonxxx: awwww, GF! Haha *hugs* I missed you too! I really enjoyed the work we did before I rudely disappeared! I'd love to work with you again. I'm sure Ozzy has some explaining to do :P

Jai_Walker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feral Nova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1037 Feral Nova  Moderator

@dwronin said:

@feral_nova: FR!!! So good to see you on here! Time to grab some chips, sit down, and read everything you've been apart of recently! <3

haha thanks man. I'm not in a whole lot of stuff right now. I've slowed down quiet a bit. You know... life LOL but hey, can you tell me what series you wrote? >_> I wanna check out what you did!

DwRonin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@feral_nova: OH I KNOW! Haha! Plus modding this place can be a handful, I'm sure!

Hmm well I definitely don't want to advertise and am trying to keep everything on the DL, at least until the next step is taken for publishing *fingers crossed* and then I'll pm you, maybe I can even send you a copy xD