Avatar image for thisisgonnahurt
#801 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (42356 posts) - - Show Bio
#802 Posted by Backstabber (6896 posts) - - Show Bio
#803 Edited by Hawkshade (4974 posts) - - Show Bio
#804 Posted by ParagonxXx (4151 posts) - - Show Bio

@shield-maiden: I hope your okay and you work things out. Look forward to your return. ^_^

Avatar image for quintus_knightfall
#805 Posted by Quintus_Knightfall (907 posts) - - Show Bio

@shield-maiden:

Just as long as you know that we all go through our manic phases on here. You're not alone. Even if you think I dont know what you're going through, and I very well may not, just know that I can empathize if nothing else. Hurry up though cause LL's tryin to erase our sandbox :P

#806 Posted by Strife_7 (291 posts) - - Show Bio

Um, guys, I'm sorry, but I'm leaving for a good bit.

I will/(might) come back sooner or later, but something came up out of the blue and I have to deal with it. Sorta personal. Not sure my healing factor might be up for this task.

If for some reason I don't come back, make sure LL doesn't destroy CV while I'm away. That's my job. Oh, and Keith, make sure to destroy my hard drive and burn my mattress.

Strifepool out.

;P

#807 Posted by Blubber (1448 posts) - - Show Bio
#808 Posted by Strife_7 (291 posts) - - Show Bio
#809 Posted by Blubber (1448 posts) - - Show Bio
#810 Posted by Strife_7 (291 posts) - - Show Bio
#811 Posted by ParagonxXx (4151 posts) - - Show Bio

@strife_7: I hope you come back one day. Good luck to you and I wish you the best. ^_^

Avatar image for thisisgonnahurt
#812 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (42356 posts) - - Show Bio

@strife_7:

Salutes

Godspeed you magnificent so and so

#813 Posted by Strife_7 (291 posts) - - Show Bio

Pizza time, motherfluffers.

Avatar image for theevolutionary
#814 Edited by TheEvolutionary (386 posts) - - Show Bio
#815 Posted by Darkchild (42991 posts) - - Show Bio

Alright I'll begin with

I know I haven't returned to fill fashion and I've only been playing with a free of you here and there but I'm going to be gone for quite some time. And here's why

For the last ehhh year give or take I've been fighting for custody of my youngest.

And recently some heinous things have come to light, which give me some advantage but I live in a very pro mom state so it's been really... Really... Really! Difficult to say the slightest.

Here soon things are going into full swing of me going for full, so all my time not working sixteen or 24 HR shifts will be split between spending time with my kids (and my fiancee our date is set for next year) and putting things together towards court stuff.

I know I'm leaving few of you hanging but I want you to know I enjoyed our little squabbles lol

I'll be in from time to time when I get time to say hi and poke you all but I have to say.

Much love from Darkchild aka LatinoHeat aka Cordero.

If you want to get in touch I'll check my pms from time to time.

But until we meet again

Viva la Darkness

#816 Posted by ParagonxXx (4151 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkchild: *Fist Bump* Thanks for giving us a heads up. I appreciate that! I wish you the best of luck getting full custody and I hope you succeed with that.

#817 Posted by Warsman (5413 posts) - - Show Bio
#818 Posted by Orb-Weaver (150 posts) - - Show Bio

@darkchild:

You got this. Have fun with the kids! 👍😄

#819 Edited by Mister_Surreal (11040 posts) - - Show Bio

@knighthunter: @rey_king: @blubber: @thisisgonnahurt: @paragonxxx: @shield-maiden:

Just a heads up to everyone that I have plans with at the moment, on March 10 this Sunday I'm going off on a little business trip. I'm going to be coming back on the 21st so I'm going to be away for 11 days. I may be able to do a few small posts here and there but unfortunately they won't be very long because of how busy I will be. Anway, thanks for reading :]

#820 Edited by Rey_King (2609 posts) - - Show Bio
#821 Posted by Mister_Surreal (11040 posts) - - Show Bio
#822 Posted by Blubber (1448 posts) - - Show Bio

@mister_surreal:Gonna miss you pal.

Hope you have a good time, or at least some good business.

#823 Posted by KnightHunter (142 posts) - - Show Bio
#824 Posted by Mister_Surreal (11040 posts) - - Show Bio
#825 Posted by Warsman (5413 posts) - - Show Bio
#826 Posted by Mister_Surreal (11040 posts) - - Show Bio

I like to think of it as giving you a chance to hide.

#827 Posted by ParagonxXx (4151 posts) - - Show Bio
#828 Posted by Supermanthor (20154 posts) - - Show Bio
#829 Posted by Mister_Surreal (11040 posts) - - Show Bio
#830 Posted by LightenUp (16 posts) - - Show Bio

@warsman: @orb-weaver: @paragonxxx:

Thanks guys. This last week's been a doozy but it's coming along just very very very very slowly.

But my little one is happy as I've ever seen her lately and that's all that matters

#831 Posted by Warsman (5413 posts) - - Show Bio

@lightenup:

That's good man, you gotta keep her happy

#833 Posted by Mister_Surreal (11040 posts) - - Show Bio

@knighthunter: @rey_king: @blubber: @thisisgonnahurt: @paragonxxx: @shield-maiden:

Just a heads up to everyone that I have plans with at the moment, on March 10 this Sunday I'm going off on a little business trip. I'm going to be coming back on the 21st so I'm going to be away for 11 days. I may be able to do a few small posts here and there but unfortunately they won't be very long because of how busy I will be. Anway, thanks for reading :]

Bon voayge!

@warsman: @supermanthor:

#834 Posted by Warsman (5413 posts) - - Show Bio
#835 Posted by Supermanthor (20154 posts) - - Show Bio
#836 Posted by TheSentinell (920 posts) - - Show Bio

To all it may concern

I'll be taking a temporary leave so I can focus on a few projects that I'm working on. Such as a book, made mostly for the sheer joy of creation.

I'm not sure how long I'll be gone, but hopefully it won't be TOO long.

So have a great day/night everyone. Maybe I can't improve my writing skills, I'm not entirely sure but...

Til' next time
Til' next time

#837 Posted by Warsman (5413 posts) - - Show Bio
#838 Posted by Mister_Surreal (11040 posts) - - Show Bio

@Iknighthunter: @rey_king: @blubber: @thisisgonnahurt: @paragonxxx: @shield-maiden:

Guys, have terrible news. My mom was in a serious accident today on way home and I’m going to need to take care of her and make sure that she gets better. This is a big concern of mine and I don’t know how long it will be until I can come back. Sorry everyone.

#839 Posted by Shield-Maiden (2338 posts) - - Show Bio

@mister_surreal: Oh my gosh! My prayers go out to you and your mother. Take all the time you need! Really hope she's okay.

#840 Posted by Red_Jay (1269 posts) - - Show Bio

@mister_surreal: Best of luck to you and your mother! I hope she get's better!

#841 Posted by Shanana (60412 posts) - - Show Bio

@Iknighthunter: @rey_king: @blubber: @thisisgonnahurt: @paragonxxx: @shield-maiden:

Guys, have terrible news. My mom was in a serious accident today on way home and I’m going to need to take care of her and make sure that she gets better. This is a big concern of mine and I don’t know how long it will be until I can come back. Sorry everyone.

Never be sorry for personal things, take all the time you need. I hope everything works out for you

#842 Posted by Robert_Harrow (269 posts) - - Show Bio

All the best dude, I hope your mom is alright. Take all the time you need and then some, we`ll be here when you get back :)

#843 Posted by Rosso (5461 posts) - - Show Bio
#844 Posted by Ishin (6870 posts) - - Show Bio

@mister_surreal: My thoughts go out to you and your mother. Hopefully things get better soon.

#845 Posted by Hawkshade (4974 posts) - - Show Bio

@mister_surreal: I am really sorry to hear that and I wish you and your mother the best.

#846 Posted by The_Swordsman_ (338 posts) - - Show Bio

@mister_surreal: I'll be praying for you and your mom. Hope she gets better and it's nothing too serious. 💜 👍 =)

#847 Posted by ParagonxXx (4151 posts) - - Show Bio

@mister_surreal: I'll be praying for your Mom, Mr. Surreal. Take all the time you need, my friend.

#848 Edited by Mister_Surreal (11040 posts) - - Show Bio

@ishin: @red_jay: @hawkshade: @the_swordsman_: @rosso: @robert_harrow: @shield-maiden: @shanana:

Thank you everyone for the support. But I forgot to mention another thing:

No Caption Provided

OK, so you are all probably going to hate me for this but I can explain. Since today was April 1st I figured that I would play a harmless prank on anyone who cared to look at the post. But after I came back and saw the things that people were saying actually felt like a tool. I'm sorry if you didn't find the prank funny, I really didn't mean to offend anyone. You did however really make me feel touched by all the kind things that you said if that is any constellation. Thank you so much again for showing this much love and care for my life, I really did feel touched after seeing what you all said. So if you hate me, that's reasonable. But if you don't then I'm glad that you enjoyed the prank. Thank you all, I love guys and have a great April Fools Day!

#849 Posted by Nordok (2267 posts) - - Show Bio

@mister_surreal: That is deeply unfortunate news. Take all the time you need to care for your family. Be safe and well.

#850 Posted by Mister_Surreal (11040 posts) - - Show Bio