#651 Posted by Dusk_Zephyr (945 posts) - - Show Bio

@hegemon: Lowla! Dude, I thought you left!

#652 Posted by Hegemon (11441 posts) - - Show Bio

Also why is Nox banned again? lol I haven't been following things lately. I've been absent from the Discord for a month and haven't been in touch with them either.

#653 Posted by Hegemon (11441 posts) - - Show Bio

@hegemon: Lowla! Dude, I thought you left!

Still kicking around. Might write something someday. But I've had my head buried in Video games and Netflix.

#654 Posted by Dusk_Zephyr (945 posts) - - Show Bio

@hegemon: That's cool. Enjoy yourself. Nice to see you're still here though.

#655 Posted by _Drake (14899 posts) - - Show Bio

@musa_bashir:

Yeah, man, it was awesome while it lasted. Do me a favor and go all the way with Lucian, he's great, great things can be done.

Also, I really don't want anyone thinking I'm someone else's dog, they whistle and I go with them. I hardly ever expressed my thoughts about this whole thing, but I did read Writing Confessions lately. I didn't pick a side, I always had one, I just didn't make a fuss about it or treated it like an all-out war.

These were some fun times, man. See you around some time.

#656 Posted by Rosso (4004 posts) - - Show Bio

Just business as usual, I suppose.

Basically. It's like I said during the debate. Always a shame when it's your own people. When it's not...well, it doesn't make much of a difference. When a CVnU-exclusive player leaves, none of the CVU peeps talk about what a shame it is, how great a writer/RPer they are, or how they hope they might come back. Nobody cares Likewise, the CVnU folks (except Paragon, who is like the nicest person on the forum) are the same when a CVU person leaves. [The same applies to "welcome back" stuff.] It's basically relegated to who you play/talk with, who you see/saw potential to do things with. Your "team."

Some people, I would much rather have stick around if we could write together, but I'm a CVnU exclusive, and vice versa. [And if I'm not willing to make the jump, it seems unfair to push the obligation on someone else to jump if they wanna be exclusive.] So it's a shame we didn't/don't have the opportunity...but nothing really changes for me. [Also what Gambler said.]

Also! Warsman is forever.

#657 Posted by Dusk_Zephyr (945 posts) - - Show Bio

@rosso: Ah ok. I see. Well, I would care but I guess not everyone feels the same way. This whole team thing is strange to me. Oh well, that's the way it is.

#658 Posted by Shield-Maiden (1080 posts) - - Show Bio
#659 Posted by ParagonxXx (3249 posts) - - Show Bio

@_drake: *Fist bump* I'll miss you.

#660 Edited by ParagonxXx (3249 posts) - - Show Bio

@rosso said:

(except Paragon, who is like the nicest person on the forum)

Awww, thank you! ^_^

Avatar image for killer_instinct
#661 Posted by Killer_Instinct (1667 posts) - - Show Bio

@rosso said:

Also! Warsman is forever.

Thank you <3

Related image

#662 Posted by _Gaige_ (992 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't always wave good bye for the smaller things like vacations and the like and I'll admit maybe I might have missed some who left and if so I'm sorry I did.

Because to me anyone leaving is a loss. Be you someone I wrote with hundreds of times or not at all I wanted more. Which sadly some of those won't happen. I'm just writing Gaige and only will be using her in one rp at a time at best. She might not get used past the one she's in right now even. I'm on my way out.

#663 Posted by Rosso (4004 posts) - - Show Bio

@paragonxxx: @killer_instinct: ^_^!

@dusk_zephyr:That purity can be a good thing. The fact it's even a thing at all is the biggest shame of all, but what happened happened. Sometimes you just gotta throw your hands up and go, "Shikata ga nai."

#664 Posted by ParagonxXx (3249 posts) - - Show Bio

@_gaige_: Noooo, don't leave. I like Lizzy too much. *Clings*

#665 Posted by Shield-Maiden (1080 posts) - - Show Bio
#666 Posted by Soliton (1364 posts) - - Show Bio

Sayonara, sailor. You were a huge and great influence on the forum. You will be missed. =(

Thank you....whoever you are!

No. Seriously. Who are you?! I'm curious.

*Shakes hand* I wish you'd stick around, but you gotta do what you think is best for you and I get that. I'm glad we had the opportunity to RP with each other. ^_^

No Caption Provided

You too! I wanted to do something with most everyone this forum. I enjoyed the whole "Dark hero vs light hero" thing I did with you. It was fun.

Sparkles!!!! Your light shall bless the other forum. Bring all your greatness to greener pastures. Long live Maverick and all it's badassery! Fare thee well!

>Suspected you were in the Discord the entire time.

>You know my Discord name.

I'll see you in the chat Enigmatic Boi.
I'll see you in the chat Enigmatic Boi.
@rosso said:

- Mav - Actually a shame for me because I've enjoyed his presence

I'm still gonna finish this thing! So long as you still do it. It does still hold value to me.

And knowing your on that Mercy time when it comes to me :P I'll at least look at my replies on this account every once and a while.

#667 Posted by Hank_Galloway (182 posts) - - Show Bio
#668 Posted by Somebody_ (249 posts) - - Show Bio

@soliton:

No Caption Provided

But, seriously, I'm nobody noteworthy on the site. Just trying my hand again at RPing. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

#669 Posted by Rosso (4004 posts) - - Show Bio

@soliton: Right now, I'm on MT when it comes to everybody. Except [usually] Nova, for some reason.

I blame Gambler. I started to re-gather momentum but then he asked me to make an opening post and we all know how I am with those.

#670 Posted by Dusk_Zephyr (945 posts) - - Show Bio

@somebody_: You're somebody not nobody. You said "again". Who were you before?

#671 Edited by Soliton (1364 posts) - - Show Bio

@rosso:

God forbid you wake up one day and from the line of jobs you want, you decide to become an author.

You'll make the greatest, most original book that gets finished two decades from now.

@soliton:

But, seriously, I'm nobody noteworthy on the site. Just trying my hand again at RPing. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I blame Warsman for showing me this gif.
I blame Warsman for showing me this gif.

#672 Posted by _Gaige_ (992 posts) - - Show Bio

@paragonxxx: @shield-maiden: @hank_galloway: I've an rp going so cv is stuck with me at least for a bit lol. Is some people I'm seriously going to miss, and I do hope cv is active long after I'm gone. It's what I feel I need though

Do love all you people though it's been a trip

#673 Edited by ParagonxXx (3249 posts) - - Show Bio

@_gaige_: That makes me sad. :-( *Cyber hugs*

Avatar image for killer_instinct
#674 Posted by Killer_Instinct (1667 posts) - - Show Bio
#675 Posted by Rosso (4004 posts) - - Show Bio

@soliton: Hey, if it works for George R.R. Martin...>_>

#676 Posted by _Vex_ (3167 posts) - - Show Bio

@rosso said:

I don't want anybody to take this as me attacking anybody, but it does appear to me that a good deal of what I'm seeing is being played up for mock-fatalistic/exaggerated effect.

@hegemon said:

Not everyone announced they were leaving though, and not everyone left for the same reason. There are more, Vex (hasn't been active anyway), Wars (no idea what his status is but he seems to still be here for now), Azra (same as Wars), Wheatly (no idea), Icefire (May or may not have already left when the "OOC Threads" business came about but I dunno) and Kaija who I don't know the status of (that would be a shame, and it does seem likely, given the landscape and with the CVU folks leaving and she hasn't at any point indicated a future in the CVnU).

I am also leaving with the others to a different site. I have absolutely enjoyed the years I have spent on here and appreciate everyone and anyone that has ever had a hand in helping me along the way. I regret how I'm leaving and the bridges that I have burned along the way. While I haven't made a level of activity in a good while, I had hoped to create a few RPs for the upcoming weeks, but given the migration there's no point. Whatever little canon that I have made (Bludhaven, Vex, Dark Vengeance II, and The Aurelius family) is either up to AZ for however long they remain, or simply ignored. Later guys.

#678 Posted by _Gaige_ (992 posts) - - Show Bio

@_vex_: I'd say Aurelius should go to @lucia_aurelius: she's the longest used of those characters I'd say give her free reign

#679 Posted by _Vex_ (3167 posts) - - Show Bio

@_gaige_ said:

@_vex_: I'd say Aurelius should go to @lucia_aurelius: she's the longest used of those characters I'd say give her free reign

Ditto.

#680 Posted by Dusk_Zephyr (945 posts) - - Show Bio
#681 Edited by Dusk_Zephyr (945 posts) - - Show Bio

So are any of the mods gonna respond to this or no? Just a question.

#684 Edited by Lucia_Aurelius (307 posts) - - Show Bio

@_vex_:

Hate to see you go, it's been fun seeing your great characters, and getting to be involved in rp's with you. Wish you the best of luck with wherever you're headed.

@everyone

Edit* Also, I guess I'm out of the loop (what's new), but what is this new forum people be talking about?

#685 Posted by ParagonxXx (3249 posts) - - Show Bio

@lucia_aurelius: It's a place where those who are leaving are migrating to.

#686 Posted by ParagonxXx (3249 posts) - - Show Bio

Why is everyone leaving? Things are not that bad.... >.<

#687 Edited by _Vex_ (3167 posts) - - Show Bio

@lucia_aurelius: I'm glad you kept the Aurelius name and was eventually hoping to bring it back. I've always had fun in our RPs as well. I'll still be writing, just on a different RP forum. I hope to eventually write with you again

#688 Posted by Hank_Galloway (182 posts) - - Show Bio

@_gaige_ said:

@paragonxxx: @shield-maiden: @hank_galloway: I've an rp going so cv is stuck with me at least for a bit lol. Is some people I'm seriously going to miss, and I do hope cv is active long after I'm gone. It's what I feel I need though

Do love all you people though it's been a trip

You will definitely be missed! Swing by every once in a while. :)

#689 Posted by _Gaige_ (992 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

I've loved this place but I poor myself into to much to manage two sites. So it's been real. I've loved writing with everyone of you I'd be here all night if I gave a shout out to each. So keep having fun and improving for years to come. Your losing my ic activity so get posting 💚

#690 Posted by Human_Dynamo (90 posts) - - Show Bio
#691 Posted by ParagonxXx (3249 posts) - - Show Bio

@_gaige_: Very, very sad to see you go. I do wish you'd stay, but I understand the need to step away and move on to other things like you said. As far as I am concerned, if you ever want to come back later down the road, you'll always be welcomed. *Hugs* Take care, Gaige! I always had a blast RPing with you.

#692 Posted by Dusk_Zephyr (945 posts) - - Show Bio

@paragonxxx: You know what this means? Fill up the forum with more alts!

#693 Posted by ParagonxXx (3249 posts) - - Show Bio

@dusk_zephyr: Does that mean I need to make an alt based on Gaige?! o.0

#694 Posted by Dusk_Zephyr (945 posts) - - Show Bio

@dusk_zephyr: Does that mean I need to make an alt based on Gaige?! o.0

Yes. Make an alt for everyone who left.

#695 Posted by Rosso (4004 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay, so since someone got the dates wrong, it looks like I'm occupied one more day than I thought.

#696 Posted by Zeon Liafador (1943 posts) - - Show Bio

@rosso said:

Okay, so since someone got the dates wrong, it looks like I'm occupied one more day than I thought.

that sounds like someone needs to get their butt kicked

#697 Posted by Rosso (4004 posts) - - Show Bio
#698 Posted by Gripper (2337 posts) - - Show Bio

@mister_surreal

Going to be a way for the next three or four days.

My Brother is coming into town.

#699 Edited by ParagonxXx (3249 posts) - - Show Bio

@hawkshade@nordok@yazhun_sanvun@shield-maiden@mister_surreal@hank_galloway@somebody_@feral_nova@thisisgonnahurt@nightwarden17

Sorry if I missed anyone. I tried to tag everyone I am in some kind of RP with.

I don't know where else to post this and I'd rather not PM it since I already am typing this out here.

It's not exactly a hiatus, but my posting rate is going to be slowing down all week because of Vacation Bible School. So, I'll still be around, but I won't be posting nearly as much. By the time I get home, eat lunch and post here on CV, three quarters of my day will be gone because of all the time I spend on CV. That means, I won't be spending a lot of time on CV this week since RL needs come first and I want to focus on giving some beautiful children a good time at VBS. So, even though I am going to still be around, I will be taking a bit of a break from IC posts. Sorry if this comes at an inconvenient time (especially if you've been waiting for me to give you an RP post and haven't received one yet and I am very sorry about that! >.<).

Anyways. VBS starts tomorrow, running until Saturday and then I'll be back in full force on Sunday. If I can muster up a post for you, then I will. But it'll likely be a short one. Just thought I'd give everyone a heads up. Stay cool everyone! ^_^

#700 Posted by Hawkshade (4232 posts) - - Show Bio

@paragonxxx: I hope you have a great time and I look forward to your posts when you return Paragon.