HFC vs. Akira Overdrive & Spartan 177

The Spartan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By The Spartan

For so long, the heroes and the villains of the vine had been at war with one another. Therefore, one day Demetrius Arkelis of the Hellfire Club called a meeting. The meeting would include the HFC as well as the leader of We Are Legend, Spartan 177; and another hero, Akira Overdrive. The reason that The Spartan had called the meeting was purely out of strategy. He figured that a temporary alliance between the forces could present a force to be reckoned with.

As he watched from a high window within the Hellfire Club compound, Demetrius could see the heroes begin to arrive. First came Spartan 177. Then, Akira Overdrive showed up rather fashionably late. A guard was instructed to show them in and they were led into a large conference room. As they had a seat at the large conference table, a server came by and offered them each a drink and a fine cigar.

Then, The Spartan made his appearance. For some reason, Gambler was not there. He must have been occupied with other manners. However, Demetrius was more than capable of handling matter. He simply made a slight bow towards the two men in the room as a way to show respect.

"Gentlemen." he said. "Welcome to the Hellfire Club compound. I trust everything's been to your liking." With that, he motioned for the servants to leave the room. It was only The Spartan, Akira Overdrive, and Spartan 177 in the room. Demetrius then went straight to business.

"Well Akira and 177, our groups have been at war for so long. The time has come to join our forces and take down Mobb Deep." A silence fell over the room. "Face it gentlemen, they present a problem to you. Mobb Deep is your true competition. The Hellfire Club will always be your enemy; but Mobb Deep will remain your competition. Think about it. Once they are out of the way, it leaves more territory for you both to control. Imagine the possibilities."

With that, The Spartan sat back in his chair and waited for the response from the other parties........

Avatar image for akira_overdrive
Akira Overdrive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Akira Overdrive

The suave elegance of Akira gleamed as he stepped onto the watered lawn of the HFC,he was already an 45 minutes late,yet the Mastermind walked like he was early and gave a smug look to the guard at the door.His all white suit was chaste and the coat tail drifted behind him as he worked his way through the mansion into the conference room,he knew the old mansion like it was his own home.It was once before,but things change and so do people.

Akira reached the big ivory doors and pushed them open,greeting his fellow hero Spartan 177.The Director called him "Chief".He began to sit down as a maid addressed them both with a cigar and a drink of the finest caliber.Akira picked up the cigar and put his hand up as she began to put the drink on his table,he wasn't in the mood for scotch.

Soon,Spartan stepped in and greeted both men with a bow,Akira gave a smirk at the Armor clad general that sat across from him.Soon the War Machine Spartan spoke.

"Well Akira and 177, our groups have been at war for so long. The time has come to join our forces and take down Mobb Deep." A silence fell over the room. "Face it gentlemen, they present a problem to you. Mobb Deep is your true competition. The Hellfire Club will always be your enemy; but Mobb Deep will remain your competition. Think about it. Once they are out of the way, it leaves more territory for you both to control. Imagine the possibilities."

Without taking a second look at the man who sat at the head of the table,Akira got up and put out his cigar.He was filling cottoned mouthed and popped a mint in his mouth.

"I hate to say this Demetrius,but I like competition"

Then it was a silence.Akira began to walk out and motioned 177 to follow.He quietly spoke into his Influx Watch.

"Lock on to my coordinates."

Spartan 177

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Spartan 177

Andrew jolted out of the Pelican.He was called upon a meeting of some sort. From what he knew, there may be discussions of an alliance between Hellfire Club and other teams of heroes. Andrew had kept in mind of what may be at stake, but he knew what he would say. He would wear his spartan armor with honor and respect of his team. He knew what his would want him to agree to and what he shouldn't. Andrew stopped in front of a friend, Akira, saluting him. He marched past, along with Akira, a guard, not even changing his gaze to look at him. Spartan 177 just concentrated on the door. It was nice viewing the nature outside of the mansion, but it was time for business.

Entering the conference room, the first person he saw inside was the great warrior, Spartan. He is spartan of ancient times, while Andrew was a new generation. Their views in life were perhaps different. Spartan 177 stood infront of the table, deciding not to stand. A server walked up to Andrew to offer him a cigar. Andrew was in no mood of taking of his helmet just to smoke, more importantly, he doesn't smoke. Spartan 177 stood there, with arms crossed together. The server soon realized the Spartan wasn't going to take the cigar, so the server walked away. Andrew's attention was to the Spartan only. He then spoke.

"Well Akira and 177, our groups have been at war for so long. The time has come to join our forces and take down Mobb Deep." A silence fell over the room. "Face it gentlemen, they present a problem to you. Mobb Deep is your true competition. The Hellfire Club will always be your enemy; but Mobb Deep will remain your competition. Think about it. Once they are out of the way, it leaves more territory for you both to control. Imagine the possibilities"

Akira was the first to respond.

"I hate to say this Demetrius,but I like competition"

Akira walked out, expecting Andrew to follow.Spartan 177 was about to, after he would say what he needed to say.

" I see where you are coming with this.There is great competition with Mobb Deep. However, they are fighting for a cause. Regardless of competition, I will not partake in stopping a team who only serves to protect. I will not accept your offer, Spartan. I only fight to light up the darkness, not to darken it more."

Spartan 177 was never a speaker, but when lives were on line, it was mandatorythat he would do so. He walked out of the room, following Akira.