• 135 results
Kurtis Iverson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Kurtis Iverson

Kurtis couldn't see anything as his eyes had not yet gotten use to the dark room. He had no idea how long he had been out for or why he had been taken. Suddenly a voice came from the other side of the door.

Mr.Iverson. My name is Linda Conrad and I truly am sorry for the little incident back at your home, you must believe me it was for the best.

"Lil incident? You shot me with a bolt of electricity from your finger. How the $#@! is that even possible?"

Its really quite easy Mr.Iverson, once you've been trained on how to control it. Soon you will have the same control over your power.

"Power? What power? Look lady I just wanna go home."

Come now we both know you have no home to go to. Your family is dead Mr.Iverson. But if you let me help you I can show you a way that you'll never have spend another day without them.

Civine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Civine

FEAR ME MORTAL

I HAVE COME

YOUR DAYS ARE COUNTED

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#53  Edited By Sparda

Post Deleted.

Bruce Marxism

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Bruce Marxism

Bruce smiled, He had raided his Foster parents wallets and they where rich "So did I dude, Whats your story, Fancy something decent , is there a good resturant i have a craving for a big hamburger and some ice cream,What you say".

He saw alot of himself in Scot and was happy to have the company he was still freaked out by the stunt he had just pulled, He began to walk towards the crossing and waved to Scot "You coming mate, "

Walkingstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#55  Edited By Walkingstone

"Cookie dough!" a tiny voice squeaked from Scott's pocket. God but Eryn was in need of some decent junk food and lots and lots of ice cream. Irony struck her as she realised that she could at least live out her dream of being able to swim in a tub of the stuff and she wouldn't even have to buy more than one carton. There was a long dramatic sigh and a mouse stuck its head out of Scott's pocket and eyed both boys. In a voice filled with horror and awe, it said, "I'm a mouse."

Barguest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Barguest

The massive black wolf had been following Scott's scent for days now, he made him think of the wild, of the pack. Nina had been aching for refuge, for any kind of familliarity in this empty world. Ghast had picked some out for her.

Regarding Scott with gleaming red eyes, he noticed a twitching little shape in his pocket. And Pounced.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#57  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Scott caught up with Bruce. "I don't kno anywhere around here. I'm from Boston. I ran away when these fed guys tried to get me. Don't know why though." Scott got a craving in his stomach. "but, anything meat would be nice." The thought of meat made his mouth water. He didn't know why, but he wanted more meat lately, ever since his weird dream.

Then, his ears picked up a sound from his pocket. It sounded like it was right next to his ear, however. The mouse poked it's head out of Scott's pocket and said,"I'm a mouse."

"What the-?" Scott said, he picked the mouse up and held it up to his face. "You can talk, Squeaks?"

Scott was tackled from behind by a massive black wolf. He fell to the ground and dropped the mouse.
Post Edited:2007-08-02 17:31:26

Bruce Marxism

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Bruce Marxism

"WHAT THE HELL" A black wolf in the middle of New York , This was not good, Not good at all, Grabing hold of his skate borad he span round as hard as he could, Trying to slam it in to the wolfs nose, "Down " Okay that was the most stupidet thing he could say , Down , Its a freaking wolf.

His ice blue fringe blew in a gust of wind, Come on think think, "BACK OFF", Bruce was frantic, His new friend was being attacked and one thing Bruce would never do is back away from a fight , not now not ever.

Walkingstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Walkingstone

Eryn let out a high-pitched scream as she hit the sidewalk with a tiny thud. The wolf was HUGE! Dear Lord, were they meant to be that big? How did the world turn out so messed up? One minute she was the best of the best and now she was a small rodent being attacked by massive dogs.

There was something tickling, something inside, and suddenly she didn't want to be a mouse any more. A tingling spread out from her toes and the tiny rodent exploded, all flashing teeth, white striped fur and blue eyes. The Siberian Tiger roared in the middle of Broadway, scattering people left and right. "Get away from HIM!" she growled as she advanced.

Barguest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Barguest

Ghast was pretty disgusted, he'd been hit in the face with a skateboard, and now THIS! A giant cat...what an insult, and where had the snack gone?

"My MOUSE..?" Ghast demanded, with flames dripping from his gaping jaws. He circled around the tiger, measuring it up for strength.

Walkingstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Walkingstone

"Squeak!" the tiger snarled, padding in time with the wolf, keeping between it and the boys. What was she doing? She'd lost her mind, she must have. How could she be thinking of fighting this creature. It had flames! Though clearly Eryn's, her voice had dropped a key and rumbled from the tiger's great maw. "What are you?"

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Scott backed away from the wolf. It had scared him alot, and now the tiger!? The mouse had turned into a siberian tiger right in front of his eyes. Scott couldn't help but feel like he was in a comic book.

The fear rose inside him, it wanted to get out, it wanted to be free! Scott lurched over, his insides were churning. Fur grew from his skin, his teeth grew in size. He could see better, and hear better, and he smelled everything. His spin lengthened and formed into a tail as claws sprouted from his fingertips and swiped at the air in front of him.

Scott stood there, not knowing what to do, looking around at everything. The beast had taken over. Now it was in control, and Scott didn't know what it would do next. It looked from Bruce, to the Tiger, and then to the wolf.

Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#63  Edited By Final Arrow

The day light cracked into the old shack , it was an old rail house watch tower that was aboned, Perfect place to hide, His drinking had become a problem, It was the damn shadows they moved , trying to claw at him, He could swear they where trying to talk to him.

All of a sudden blindng pain, his skin was starting to burn , it began to blister, Jumping to his feet, He ran for the shadows, Darkness seemed to control cool the pain on his face, Then he noticed the shadows crawling up his legs and arms, "NO what the hell" HE began running around liake a headless chicken, , the shadows almost covered his whole body.

Falling to the ground , Shaking madly "get off , get the hell off" But then he stopped, "FINE SCREW YOU, ITS IN MY MIND " letting the shadows engulf him, Rising from the ground , In compelte darkness, A dark smile across his face, Looking at his body the raven black he had become , "What the hell is this" Lifting his hand , rolling it round looking at his dark skin, Hmmm he thought to himself, Consatrating on the shadows around him, They grew.

At first he cerated a ball in his hand and threw it at the far wall blowing it apart "Damn I can use that ", Then he realised he could not go out like this, Calling the shaodws in on his body , they began to move like slick oil up his body to his eyes, Filling them with pure darkness, Placing a pale hand into the sun light it no longr burned, The shadows had placed a small shield over his body.

Time for some pay back, Licking his lips and pulling out a pair of shade to hide his eyes, He headed north , towards the edge of newyork "Pay backs going to be a bitch."

Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

Donnie sat alone in the armory, fully clad in equipment, but he had a few questions for his new friends.

"Who are you?" he asked.

"I am you and you are me, we are one, always have, always will. I have been laying dormant until the day came that you would need me, I am your inner strength personified" the voice said.

Just then the door to the huge mansion burst open, and there stood about 5 suits looking very happy to see him.

"Hello Mr. Jackson, we're going to need you to come with us" one of them said.

"I don't think so" Donnie said, drawing one of his pistols.

"Man, they never go easy do they, guess we'll have to show him we're serious."

Bruce Marxism

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Bruce Marxism

Bruce Jumped in between the two of them "Stop this now, Have you lost your mind , Cause I think I have, Look at the poeple your scaring them a drawing attention" Spiing round to face the Black wolf, Who was more of a bear m he trembled a little , "Look if your hungry I will get you a big fat steak what do you say", O god im talking to a wolf.

Then turning back to the Tiger, "And you , well I dont get you, but lets all chill before five o come down on us , cause im guessing none of us want that right?" Please work please work, He screamed in his head.

Barguest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Barguest

Ghast bristled, a heat haze rippled above his nose "I AM PADFOOT, I AM BLACK SHUCK, I AM GYTRASH, I AM BARGHEST. I AM THE DEMON WHO WALKS ON HALLOWED GROUND." He seemed to sneer, but it was a front, he could feel himself weakening. It would soon be time to let the girl back into her world, he could barely face it, going back into limbo to wait and endlessly wait. Ghast straightened up and tried to look like he was at his best, he couldn't look frail in front of a cat...

Walkingstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Walkingstone

"Big bloody deal!" the tiger snorted. "I am she who's voice commands multitudes, I am she who stands between the pit and the lights." It was all bullshit and she knew it. It wasn't exactly a lie but it was a fabrication of the truth, all she was was a musical singer, but she knew how to play it, she knew how to act like she was more. One massive paw stamped down on the sidewalk in front of the wolf. "Go back to Hell, demon!" Ohgod ohgod ohgod.... I'm gonna die, was all she could think as her pale blue eyes stared hard at the monstrous form.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

The hunger rosewithin Scott. Now that he was in his wof form, he wanted to feed. He howled and ran for Central park, jumping and running through the streets as he did so.
Post Edited:2007-08-02 18:09:02

Bruce Marxism

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Bruce Marxism

Bruce looked at them "GOD DAMN YOUR SO STUPID, DO you not think this will not be all over the news in ten mins and the goverment are porbaly on there way now," He Span on the tiger "And im sure they would love to cut into a shape cahnging Mouse tiger thing" And then to the Wolf "Then they will have a new guard dog for there lab" .

Throwing his bag over his arm, he watched Scot change, then him run into the park "Scot",He broke into a sprint and ran after the young boy, "Damn it , Why do I always have to pick the werid ones,You guys can help" He called as he ran after his new friend.

"SCOT"
Post Edited:2007-08-02 18:08:25

Barguest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Barguest

Ghast snorted in the tiger's face and singed her whiskers. "LITTLE HUMAN SPEAKS OF STEAK...THIS INTERESTS US, HOWEVER, YOU DO NOT. CAT." The large animal turned its back on her, his tail swishing round. Purple light glowed from between his patches of matted fur, and engulfed the animal. The light dissipated to reveal the shape of an unconcious teenage girl. Her clothes and hair had seen better days.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Post Deleted.

Walkingstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Walkingstone

Another... Eryn stopped in mid-growl at both Bruce and the wolf. Crouching down on her front legs, she licked the girl's cheek in a gesture reminiscent of her form, then nudged her. She's like me, Eryn thought, relief flooding her that there was another, someone else. "Hey!" she called to the boys.

Kurtis Iverson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Kurtis Iverson

No No No. Try again

Kurtis strained as he concentrated, the vains in his arms bulged as the pressure built. Then suddenly the room began to ripple and blur as it faded away. The floor was no longer made of tile but of sand, where the water cooler had been was now a water fall. Bending down and grabbing a hand full of sand Linda smiled and said,

Perfect, absolutely perfect.

Just then two men barged into the room and thee illusion faded away.

Mam we have a situation. Are people say they've found three possible and one maybe.

Linda grabbed the chart from one of the men. When and how long ago?

New York mam. About 30 minutes ago.

Get Lincoln up and online. Okay Kurtis, this is what we've been training you for. We need those four people caught and brought back to us. Do you understand?

Kurtis turned to look at himself in the mirror still in the same clothes he had been brought in with. Closing his eyes he was soon draped in black from head to toe. With one more twitch a black leather coat appeared around his shoulders.

"I'm ready."

Bruce Marxism

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Bruce Marxism

Bruce froze as he saw the wolf change into the girl , stuck he did not know what to do run after Scot or help the girl "ARRRGGHHH" He ran back to the girl and lifted her into his arms, She was really light, He began to run for the park again.

The girl was still limp in his arms, he was breathing heavly, This is madness, He should just run forget everything else and run, But he was drawen to them for some reason, "SCOT MAN its BRUCE, I STILL OWE YOU DINNER ", He looked at the girl , I just hope you dont think she is on the menu.

"SCOT DUDE"

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Scott followed his nose through Central Park. He jumped through the trees, looking down at all those who dared walk by him.

A young couple walked underneath the tree Scott was in. He could smell their flesh, the blood running through their veins. He wanted to taste their blood coursing down his throat. He jumped out of the tree and punced at them.

Bruce Marxism

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Bruce Marxism

A scream cut through the tree and into Bruce's chest, It was like some one had grabbed his stomach and was trying to pull it out "No Scot", Running over to a tree he placed the girl down, Brushing a strand of hair away from her face "Be safe okay I will come back for you."

Running to where he hread the scream , He saw it the wolf boy, growling and stapping at the couple, Running into his pockets, Digging out a his music, "SCOT" he screamed, Pressing play he felt it , the energy running into his veins, like being born all over again.

Running and jumping to the side of the wolf, "SCOT come on man its me bruce , Lets go". His heart was racing , almost exploding in his chest, A matillca taste came to the back of his mouth, His whole body was moving as if it was waiting for the beaast of fur to move, Each note of music ran to his heart then it was as if it filled the rest of his body from there, telling him where to go.

But not what to do, Wolves think , how do i get it's attention, then it hit him like a baseball bat to the head, Pulling a pen knife from his back pocket, then flipping back , he cut deep into the plam of his hand, Screwing his pale face in pain, the crimson eased out of the wound and quickly filled the palm of his hand, "come on teen wolf , dinner smell the fresh blood."

Barguest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By Barguest

Nina groggily opened her eyes. The world seemed to spin and slowly come into focus, she could hear horrible screaming and snarling. She sat up quickly to see what was going on. She was somehow in a park with no idea how she got there, and there was a...WEREWOLF! She saw the wolf man, and a screaming couple running away from the scene, and... a teenage boy was trying to lead the creature away. She saw blood on his hand, she felt sick.

"HEY!" Her hands flew up to her mouth. What the hell was she doing? Trying to get its attention? Part of her was terrified of the creature, and another part felt oddly understanding.

Walkingstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Walkingstone

The great tiger galloped into the park after Bruce. Eryn had no idea why but she'd felt a connection to this odd collection of people. The screams pierced her advanced senses as did the scent of blood. Taking a running bound, she pounced on Scott, aiming to pin him down and roll him away from the couple. There was no menace in her eyes as she did and she kept her teeth covered.

Kurtis Iverson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Kurtis Iverson

Suddenly a loud noise could be heard as the tree tops in Central Park began to sway back and forth. A pure black helicopter hovered just over the trees as it began to set down. Women and children screamed and ran as gusts of wind blew newspaper and picnic cloths away.

Two men jumped out and the helicopter began to rise up and take off. One of the men was dressed in all black while the other wore a business suit.

There here. In this very park I can sense them. said Lincoln

Kurtis followed as Lincoln followed the trail of the teens.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Scott sniffed the sweet and tantalizing scent of blood and turned toward Bruce. He slowly walked toward him, drawn by the blood. Then he heard a girl's scream. He spun around toward her.

He could hear her heartbeat excelling, and he could smell the fear in her scent. This caused him to calm down. He started breathing slower, letting hims slowly take control. It also caused him to become unaware of his surroundings, allowing the tiger to pounce at him. The tiger knocked him down, causing him to hit his head and pinning him to the ground. He transformed back into human form, and little by little, opened his eyes. He was taken aback by the tiger on top of him. "Wha-? What happened? Where's that wolf!? Is everyone ok?"

Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

Donnie jumped down the stairs and landed in the middle of the floor. The suits moved around to surround him, but it was unusual because they were unarmed. Donnie drew his other pistol and began to slowly spin around to get a look at his assailants.

Suddenly all at once the agents attempted to pounce on him, trying to neutralize him. Donnie quickly leaped out of the way and began to fire upon the suits though they gracefully dodged his bullets with uncanny agility. One of the agents raised his hands and they began to glow with fire. He began to throw balls of fire at Donnie. As Donnie was attempting to dodge the fire he is flanked by a blast of ice and falls to the ground.

"See, he wasn't so bad after all" one of them said just before everything went black.

Bruce Marxism

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Bruce Marxism

Bruce knew what the Helicopter meant, He ran to Scot and threw his bag at him, "Scot look , there is money and clothes in the bag, Take the girl and um the tiger and go, Dont argue just run, I will hold them off, Just get somewhere safe, Please." Lowering his head , "i have never had a family, If they catch you, you will lose yours ".

He looked at the girl and walked over to her, "Hey could you go with these guys they will look after you" then he winked, As he ran where the sound of the chopper had come from, Not looking back, He skidded to a stop in front of the two men, His Mp3 player still playing into his ears.

"Hey nice suits , Let me guess , your both in a relationship and are looking for a bench to make out on", A cheeky smile broke across his pale face.

Barguest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Barguest

Nina turned and looked at Scott, then at the tiger, then at Scott again. "So, I'm going...with you guys?" She wasn't entirely convinced, she felt like a lamb at a carnivores convention. But that punk had sounded pretty sure...

Walkingstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Walkingstone

"Better that than sticking around," Eryn said though it came out as a low rumble. "Stay ahead of me, I'll tell you where to go." She knew New York like the back of her hand, she had an idea where they'd be safe for a while anyway. "Go on! RUN!" she growled. "Out of the park, take a right, and trust me."

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Scott looked back at Bruce, almost not wanting to leave him, and grabbed his bag. He still had his, but it was, well, stretched out from when he transformed. He motioned for the girl to follow him and ran out of the park and to the right, like the tiger said.

Kurtis Iverson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Kurtis Iverson

The others are running. GO AFTER THEM! yelled Lincoln.

"But what ab......"

I can handle one god damn teenager NOW GO!

Kurtis ran after the rest of the group while Lincoln stared at the young punk.

So, you must be the brave one. I hope your as brave when there taking you apart piece by piece.

Lincoln quickly pulled a gun on the young teen.

Lets not make this any harder then it has to be kid. They want you alive but I have no problem killing you.
Post Edited:2007-08-02 19:21:02

Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

Donnie eyes slowly opened, adjusting to the dark room. The room was completely empty save for a beautiful brunette and himself. He was clad in all black and chained to a chair.

"Ah, so your awake? Maybe now we can have a look at those powers" she said.

"What, where am I, how do you know about my powers?" Donnie said.

"I know everything about you honey, including those secret powers of yours" she said.

"Well if that';s the case you should know I think you're hot" he said laughing.

"You're sweet. Now, let's get you out of this chair. Just so you know, if you find yourself uncooperative, we will make you cooperate" she said unchaining him.

Donnie stood up and stretched his muscles, he was extremely stiff.

"One question, why should I help you" Donnie asked.

"Well besides the fact that I think you're cute she winks there are others like you out there and we need you to help us find them. They are dangerous to themselves and the world. We want to help the empowered. We know that you don't have a family and we want to give you one." she says.

"Okay, I'll help" he says.

"Alright hun, now let's see those powers."

Bruce Marxism

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Bruce Marxism

The music exploded inside him, Moving faster then he ever had he was standing next to the small man, His leg smashin into his gut, The little man dropped his gun and went flying backwards, Bruce's leg was extended straight, At first he freaked, "how the hell I dont even know how to fight" Then it hit him the music, It was his power, Like Scot the girl and the mouse, This was his, It gave him power and knowledge .

"I have no problem beating up a munkin" The small man got back to his feet and ran at bruce, A one two combation flew , its aim to take of Bruces head, He smiled it all seemed so slow, His arm was up blocking each hand, Drawing his hands back into his body, then it happened , an explosion of fist hit the man in the chest once again droping him to the floor.

As the man rolled he pulled another gun, two shots destroyed the air as they luanched them selfs at the young man, Fliping of to the side he dodged them landing with one leg across the grass and a hand in between his legs like a tripod, Pushing of the grass with his hand he landed, the mans small arm between Bruce's legs, twisting his hole body the mans arm broke.

The gun flew in the air and in one smooth movement he caught the gun in air, spining round he had the gun at Lincons fore head, "Well that was easy , Yo,,...... Arrggh" His brain almost exploded with pain as his hands flew up to his head, the gun fell behind him as he dropped to his knees.

Post Edited:2007-08-02 19:31:23

Barguest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By Barguest

Nina followed Scott as quickly as she could, she was still a bit dazed. She wondered what that blue haired kid thought he was doing. She also hoped he wasn't hurt, or worse.

"Um, who was that guy?" She asked Scott, "Do you think he'll be alright?"

Kurtis Iverson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Kurtis Iverson

Kurtis had lost the others and returned just in time to see Lincoln crumbled on the ground in a heap.

Casting an illusion Central Park began to ripple and fade. Suddenly Bruce found himself on thee old wooden floor he had found himself on so often as a child. Kurtis had transformed Central Park into a tiny shack, the same tiny shack Bruce called home back in Georgia.

To Bruce, Lincoln now looked like his mother all balled up on the living room floor as a result of his attack.

"Look Bruce, look what you did to your mother."

Kurtis pulled out his 9mm. and struck Bruce in the back of the head.

"This is Mirage to home base come in. I have secured the package and am ready for pick up."

Walkingstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Walkingstone

"Keep going," she snarled. "Take the second left then down the fourth alley along." Her voice was low, purring under the sounds of those around them. She gave them the directions to a small apartment where an old man and a small child lived. She told them to say Elphaba sent them, that the man would know what they meant. "Quickly." She hung back slightly, wanting to make sure they weren't being followed. She'd thought she heard someone but now all she heard were the gasps and screams of people reacting to a tiger in Central Park.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Scott nodded and lead the girl down the street. "His name's Bruce. I don't know what he's doin', but we need to get out of here. And, I'm sorry sbout the whole thing earlier. I...kinda forgot what I was doing."

Scott ran down the alley and followed the directions to the apartment. He knocked on the door and a man opened the door a crack. "Elphaba sent me!" Scott said hurriedly. The man closed the door, unlocked the lock, and hurried Scott and the girl inside.

Donnieman v5.1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Donnieman v5.1

"Yes, that's it" the woman now known to be named April said.

Donnie was in deep concentration. Purple and black swirls of energy covered his body and he felt warm as they moved over him. He raised his hand and fired a blast of energy, igniting the target.

"Great, you are learning to channel your energies. Soon you will be very powerful, you are one of the most powerful being I have seen before. I think it's time we sent you into the field, we have some others like you that need to be captured" she said.

"I'm ready just tell me what you need" Donnie said.

"The directors will fill you in" she said. She gave him a kiss on the cheek as he walked out doors to the training facility.

Sparda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#94  Edited By Sparda

Sparda was driving slow, well within the speed limit. Suddenly, he heard a ringing sound. Searching around the car, he found the source: a cell phone. He picked it up caustiously. "Yeah?", he said into it.

"Central Park, now", a voice on the other side said. It then hung up. Knowing it wasn't a coincidence, he sped up and headed for Central Park. Arriving in minutes, Sparda saw the same men who were after him surrounding the park. He pulled over quickly and got out. A man said behind him "Sparda?". He turned around quickly and looked at him. He was old, grey hair, normal size build, glasses. "Who're you?", Sparda asked. "I knew your father, come on", he said, turning around and walking down an alley. Not knowing what else to do, Sparda followed him.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By zee crusher

{Hed reach home as his friends mom washed hsi friend up because he still had soem bruses on him alvin would try and make the paper something else but have no sucess trying very hard}

You should have seen man it was amazing it was liek i grew all powerful like in comics i turned him into what i thought he could never be worth.

Friend:Yeah i bet you did ill see you later man good night

{Hed leave as alvin was angry he didnt agree}

frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By frost

it's funny how one moment changes your life, if I haden't seen my brother that day we wouldn't have went to the playground, we'd be inside from the storm, he'd be alive, and I wouldn't have these powers, I couldn't even save him, some hero I am huh, oh well what ever I do now I am frost.

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Octagon Freak

Mike woke up in shock. It was 7 o' clock, and he was going to be late for school. He rushed his clothes on, and poured some cereal down his throat, and ran out the door, picking up his backpack on the way. He slid into his seat as the bell was ringing. He smiled, and his algebra teacher walked in to start the lesson.

"Oh, I almost forgot about our morning news break," the teacher put down his chalk. The television came to life as a reporter from New York was talking.

"Tom, there's a large disturbance in New York today, as a group of, uhh, people and animals made their way through Central Park. One attacked a young couple, while the others tried to restrain him.... And now there's a fight breaking out between some men in black suits and what appears to be a young man listening to an Mp3 player. Very strange Tom, I'll keep you posted."

The bell rang, and Mike rushed out into the hallway to his next class. As he closed his locker door with his literature book, he turned around to see that a big bully kid had a freshman pinned up on his locker, trying to steal his money and his fancy cell phone. Mike wanted to walk away from it before he got caught up in it, when the bully dropped the kid, and punched him across the face. Blood spilled onto the lockers and floor, as a crowd began to gather. Mike began to sweat. His knees felt weak, as he dropped to the floor. Voices spun around inside his head.

"You are the saviour. You are the protector of the weak."

Mike's eyes began to glow blue as he shook. Suddenly, he lost control of his body, and he shot up. He passed through the crowd to the bully. He and the voice yelled in unison,

"STOP!"

The bully turned with a fist ready to swing. Mike stepped back and put his hands up. The blue from his eyes swirled around and mixed with darkness all around him. They combined, and shot a circular blast at the bully. The lights flickered on and off, and when everything settled, there was a huge hole in the wall, and the bully was outside on the football field. Mike passed out after that, as the people began to swarm around him.

He woke up later in a white room, seeing a man in a black suit.

"What am I doing here!? What's going on?" Mike yelled, as he became totally aware of his surroundings. He was in a strait jacket, and the man smiled.

"Welcome."

Boken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By Boken

tom woke up one day. unknown to him he was destined for far more than just being the CEO of a muti-billion dollar industry. he was also an avid collecter. the samuri sowrds always interested him. he would practice for hours just useing the sowrds. he endeeed up mastering the way of the sowrd, but one day he felt a strange presance in him. somthing that he never felt before. he also has gotten more sensetive to the light. he now must constantly wear sunglasses and a large coat inorder for him to walk in the day time.

"whats happening to me. this never happened before. in the day i feel powerless, while at night i feel as if i'm lord of its domain. i feel so diferant yet so much the same."

tom wiped some sweat off his forhead and looked down. he noticed that his shadow appeared to have a life of its own.

"o.k. i realy need a drink know."

Avatar image for witchblade_freefall
Witchblade Freefall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Roxy was woken by her alarm clock at 6:20 in the morning. She got out of bed and reached for her tape player to listen to some Bush music when she noticed her right arm was covered with metal. She had no idea how it got that way and didn't know how to remove it, so she hid it by putting on her expenisve bomber jacket and keeping her right hand in her pocket. She went down to the kitchen and ate some waffles, moving as fast as she could before her parents came down. She left early for school that morning.

When she walked through the halls at school, she didn't know how she could possibly hide her metal hand while writing on her English test. Her thoughts were interrupted when the school bully, Will, shoved her against her locker and tried to rob her, knowing how rich she was. Without thinking, Roxy punched Will in the face with her new metal hand....

Question mark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Question mark

As the door shut behind the three , A letter slid ounder the door, It was adressed to Nina , Scot and Elphaba, The old man moved back to the door and opened it there was no one outside.

The three of them opened the letter,.

You are in great danger , DO NOT USE YOUR POWERS, It is how they are tracking you,

Only use them if you must, I am a friend but I can not show myself to you yet, The time may come in the future when we are able to meet.

You should leave this place, Many people noticed the Tigger and it wont be long before the once who came after you in the park will find out, I would say you have two hours at the max.

I am sorry about your friend I will do everything in my power to find out where they have taken him and to free him, Do not let his sacrifice be in vain, He has kept your freedom for you, Use it .

I will be in touch again .

P.