• 58 results
Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#51  Edited By Constantine

havok made a ball of fire as hot as the sun around akwa he then incased it in ice as cold as the planet that was the furthest from the sun it wasn't going to melt from the heat of the fire blast nothing could

U-Mos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By U-Mos

OOC: pluto ain't a planet anymore the furthest is neptune now IC: U-Mos entered the city evreyone was in This city looks beutiful.

Constantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#53  Edited By Constantine

OOc i didn't say anything about what planet it is plus they've found new planets

U-Mos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By U-Mos

U-Mos saw Havok and akwa fighting "No I shall not interefere in that fight it is not of the greatest of importance" said U-Mos as he watched.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#55  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Claire Bennette says:

"Claire turned to Scott from her locker and smiled,"Hey, Scott. You still have that footage from yesterday, right?" Claire noticed the air was colder and that there was frost on Scott's locker. She pointed to Scott's locker,"What happened?""

"Yeah," Scott said,"I still have it. And I still don't know how you did it."

In response to the frost on the locker bit, Scott said,"I don't know about that either. I was really cold last night and there was even frost on my windows. I can't explain it."

Just then the head cheerleader came walking up to them. "Oh Jeez, here comes trouble."

Quadraxis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Quadraxis

Quadraxis was somewhere in Arizona "No enemy units detected" buzzed Quadraxis "Initiating GPS scan" said quadraxis "No enemy Units in the region called arizona" droned Quadraxis "Initiating Internet and Televesion network scans" buzzed Quadraxis "Hostile Being known as Sylar In the nation identified as the U.S.A" said Quadraxis.

Akwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Akwa

OOC: So you're freezing and burning me at the same time Havok? How does that work?

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#58  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Akwa says:

"OOC: So you're freezing and burning me at the same time Havok? How does that work?"

In the OoC thread people.