Sorry, nothing here.

Yazhun_Sanvun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@akirahoshi: This isnt joining us. This is the opposite of joining us lol

(j/k awesome concept. glad to see it on cv)

Avatar image for deactivated-634b0739a106e
deactivated-634b0739a106e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yazhun_sanvun: Your confusing me for the Blue Ghost. ~_^

Thank you! ^_^

Yazhun_Sanvun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Yazhun_Sanvun

@akirahoshi: Oh no. I'm always looking to corrupt a hero

Arquitenens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Good stuff. Best of luck with the business.
Good stuff. Best of luck with the business.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yazhun_Sanvun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You cannot corrupt light, it will always outshine the darkness. ~_^

Poetic. But misguided
Poetic. But misguided

Cutting_Edge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yazhun_Sanvun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yazhun_sanvun: Ha ha, good banter. ~_^

So, I am curious, what happened to Phantomshell after he was taken from the bar?

Yazhun_Sanvun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paragonxxx:

Its playing out in the MHMMA thread (cant link yet)

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vanguard_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Vanguard_Prime

@paragonxxx: @akirahoshi:

No Caption Provided

Wassabi! Brandon would yell aloud as he bursted through the business double doors to make a dramatic entrance which he had planned for days. His planned performance of surprise and awe was performed with no one to critique the event except for the packed boxes with mailing custom forms upon them which adorned much of the room. The once used business lobby would have been greeted with complete silence if it was not for one lone fan still rotating upon a far desk.

What the....Am I being punked? There was a slight notion that maybe his entrance into Heroes for Hire was a coordinated surprise welcome of the extravagant kind. He looked under numerous desk for any signs of life, maybe some confetti, he would even take a party horn - Vanguard loved them the most, especially when one got into a party fight with them as he was the undisputed champion of party horn boxing, but there were none to greet the American blue and gold cladded hero. Dang this sucks!

Vanguard's disappointment would be greeted by the sound of a flushing toilet followed by the presence of an older man spraying the bathroom with air-freshener. Vanguard's presence would come to a shock at the now relieved man, his eye glasses thick as any he had seen and a much wanted device if he were the legend Archimedes. Mister Mykhailiuk?

Vanguard would bow in greeting as he had read was the custom of the country, but also to avoid any close contact with the man who had finished taking a dump. Vanguard was professional about the greeting, a small smile being shown as it was his nature yet a common peeve stood out which needed correction. Yes I am, but its Mykhailiuk. The pronunciation of his true last name being the item which needed correction.

The man would let out a smile of either embarrassment or ridicule of the sound of the name but he tried again. ...Mykhailiuk?

Vanguard's one eye would rise as if he was Dwayne "the Rock" Johnson. Its close, but try not to sound like you are choking on a chicken wing. Mykhailiuk!

...Mykhailiuk?

Vanguard's face would sour. Me-kool-e-uck!

...Mykhailiuk?

Vanguard's nostrils would flare immensely at the repeated attempts to say his name. How about you just call me Vanguard. Please?

The man would laugh, his head nodding heavily, with Vanguard unsure if the man was able to see him with the prescription he was using with his glasses. Ok. Mister Vanguard.

No Caption Provided

That's me. Nice to meet you. Vanguard would attempt to gaze past the man further into the complex. Is there anyone else here? Maybe a greeting party of some sort? A welcome card? He wouldn't be picky at the moment. This man was obviously the harbinger of fun.

The man would continue with his head bobbing away with his soft chuckle. Oh yes. There are some closing papers to sign in the rear conference room.

Vanguard would clasp his hand in delight as he walked through the last doors assigned as the conference room to see...Legal papers. The stack was immense as his memory reflected on the stack of paperwork he had to sign to get where he was now. A sharp ache radiated from his wrist as Vanguard attempted to soothe them with him rubbing them softly as he had also forgotten to bring his brace. How I love legal papers.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vanguard_prime:

The downward spiral began with mech piloted power armor from China when the police got a huge boost in manpower from their new toys. Over the proceeding days, weeks and months, the Heroes for Hire Inc. became more and more obsolete. The very idea almost laughable. Everything they did a police officer piloting a mech suit of armor could do better, faster and more efficiently. Sure, Starlight could outperform them on a one-on-one basis but she was a person of one against an army. The ending was inevitable.

Where once the phones rang off the hook, now they lay silent. Money had flown almost like a green river but now it's dried up. Another month and Akira will have no choice but shut the doors for good because she doesn't have the money to pay for the office and everything else. All the potential jobs have now gone to the police thanks to that infernal mech armor. Akira hated that armor because it took all her clients away. Even the so called loyal ones.

Over the past few days, Akira had to make their food and water supply stretch. For the third time she had to dip into their dwindling savings account just to pay the bills and buy the things necessary in order to draw breath and live. She brainstormed ways to get new clients with her work partner, Felicity, but every attempt only gained partial success and only at first before they both had to start from square one all over again. Now both of them are running out of ideas and things are getting more and more desperate.

No Caption Provided

Finally, an offer is made one day and a meeting is scheduled. A date set as well as a time of day. Akira isn't sure she's willing to go through with it, but she tells Felicity to draw up the legal papers anyway as the movers come and begin to pack everything. Both of them are waiting in the conference room as they hear the blue and golden clad hero mutter something about legal papers.

Akira Hoshi, or better known as Starlight, places her hands on her hips, giving the man who just entered a once over with her brown eyes. She is not impressed. Her face placid, she speaks with a flat tone, "Legal papers ensure both parties are treated fairly, Mr.?" She ends the statement in a question as she asks for his name.

Felicity pushes up her glasses, pressing both her lips into each other until they vanish into her mouth. How Akira treats others is so infuriating! Pushing the stick on her wheelchair around and forward, she maneuvers herself around the conference table until she pulls right up to Vanguard with a sunny disposition and a smile on her face, hand extended in a handshake, "Hello, I'm Felicity Sullivan. You may have spoken to me on the phone some days ago, this is Akira Hoshi, my work partner. Don't mind her icy demeanor, we've both been having a rough time lately. It's nice to meet you!" She says cheerfully, already being the apparent opposite in personality to Akira who looks on trying not to look bored.

Vanguard_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Vanguard_Prime

@akirahoshi:

No Caption Provided

Vanguard's depressed state of no welcoming party for his arrival made him focus totally on the papers he had to sign stacked neatly upon the conference table, not recognizing any of the other occupants of the room. The instant Akira talked Vanguard would turn toward the voice as his jaw dropped at Akira's immense beauty. It was as if time had stopped for Vanguard as he looked dumbfounded staring at Akira's presence sparkling in true radiance. Vanguard could swear Kenny G music started playing its soft tones to set the mood in the room though there was no evidence of a radio to be found. His mind wandered, imagining both of them riding alone along the shore on horseback as wind sprayed gentle drops of water along their path. Vanguard was instantly smitten by her soft skin, her wondering eyes, her flowing black hair and her deceptive monotone voice. Her very name causing memories of his younger days when he watched hours upon hours of anime on the coach as he read the English subtitles on the screen. She was perfect.

His short daydream of Akira and him slowly came back to reality by the voice of Felicity greeting the smitten hero. Vanguard's eyes would look at Felicity, and back to Akira's stone gaze, and back to Felicity as his wide open mouth shut to reply with a gracious smile. Ah...yes! Nice to meet you too, Felicity. Vanguard knew there was a slight chance that his first appearance was less than stellar. Probably bordering on the dufus level, so his mind raced to find the best answer he could to answer Felicity while also keeping the door open to talk to Akira. I...was just shocked to see more paperwork. I had already signed more than my share of autographs at the airport and it caught me by surprised.

No Caption Provided

Yes, I am the one you spoke with on the phone. I was a little occupied the last time we talked, Felicity. Vanguard was pulling lies out of his teeth as he really didn't remember talking to Felicity on the phone. He remembers talking with someone about his visit to Japan, but at the time Vanguard was still enjoying the news about Heroes for Hire with a few of his friends with drinks and music. Most people call it a party. One which he barely remembered the next day.

...And I don't mind her icy demeanor at all. Its more than welcomed at heroes for Hire. I just hope Im able to learn from her expertise. Im Vanguard by the way. He would turn to Akira waiving politely trying to elicit any response to prove she was not actually a robot while also answering her question. You two can call me Brandon if you want in the office. He would say to Felicity, not wanting to remain staring at Akira.

Im here by myself, by the way. No one remotely involved with at this time. Not that there hasn't been offers. I have to swat them away a lot but Im waiting for the right gal. Vanguard would give a friendly wink at Felicity as his gracious smile turned to awkwardness.Vanguard would take a deep breathe, slowly padding the blue star which adorned his chest. So...you two are coming to Los Angeles? You two bringing anyone else with you to California? Please say no. Please say no. If not and you are not set up in the city I can more than make room at my place.It aint much but my sofa does pull out into a bed. Vanguard would look at Akira once more. People call me Mr Considerate all the time. If you need any help Im your man. Just call.Ill come running.

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vanguard_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Vanguard_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vanguard_prime: (OOC: Agreed. ^_^)

When Vanguard walks in and takes notice of Starlight, she is about ready to snap her fingers to bring him out of some long lost reality where only she exists as his sole reason for living. It is not lost on the light manipulating heroine that Vanguard has immediately taken a liking to her. The social cues he displays is as obvious as the red nose on Rudolph's cute adorable face.

Akira notes that Brandon does have a sort of charm to him. Chiseled features make him look handsome to her, but that's to be expected from his country of origin that describes a lot of American men and that isn't a bad thing. And what she can make out from his physique under that suit of his, she can see he keeps himself in fine shape. Also a plus. She can just imagine his body being carved out of stone and gifted to him by the One who created him. Perfect and without blemish. And then Akira realizes her thoughts about him are getting a little...steamy. She forces them away as if they annoying her and focuses on the issue at hand instead.

As Akira begins to raise her arm, ready to snap her fingers, her brown eyes lock with Vanguard's own. The daydream is a nice one. Riding on horseback on a shoreline with the sun setting behind the ocean waves, spilling it's colors over the clouds in a glorious display of pinks and reds is a thought worth hanging onto but only if the man himself is willing to make that fantasy into a reality for Akira is not an easy catch. She's a slippery fish that will escape if he's not careful or not persistent enough.

As it turns out, Akira has no need to snap her fingers at all since Vanguard breaks out of his fantasy world and greets Felicity. She lowers her hand and watches them both, saying very little since she has no need to interrupt them. However, the remark about being surprised about more paperwork is a too likely of a story because he left behind a clue as to what kind of character this guy is. He signed autographs, which means he's some kind of glory hound. And all the ones Akira has met are bored to tears over paperwork, even it happens to be only one page. But who knows, Vanguard could prove her wrong.

Another clue drops but Akira is already dismissing it since she's not here to put the poor man under a microscope like some kind of insect and examine him under her watchful eye. No, she's here because of a deal between them, a way to save Heroes for Hire, even if it means letting someone else take the reigns. She tries not to think of that last part since the business is her baby. She started it and letting someone else take control is like losing a part of herself. It's hard.

Finally! A name! When Vanguard introduces himself as Brandon, Akira decides to be respectful by greeting him as someone native to Japan would. She gives him a deep bow before resuming her position with her back perfectly straight like an arrow. Normally, calling someone by their first name in Japan is considered rude when permission is not given. But since Vanguard has clearly given it, she gives him an honorary title as it customary of her people to do so, "It is nice to meet you, Brandon San." She keeps voice even, but the accent is there. English is not her first language but she speaks it fluently and she sounds as pleasant as rose pedals falling on someone's skin. But still, no smile or any hint of emotion. Since Brandon does not know Akira as a person yet, it might be hard to pin down why she keeps herself so guarded.

"A pleasure to meet you, Brandon!" Felicity says, offering to shake the man's hand if he is so inclined. Unlike Akira, the blonde is an American through and through. She's also not afraid to smile, being the day to Akira's night. Ironic how that works since Starlight's powers are based entirely on controlling light in all it's aspects and yet the two women are the exact polar opposites in terms of personality.

But Felicity has no time to think about why Akira is the way she is when Brandon drops a hint like a pebble falling into a pond. The ripple effect hits her like a wave as she smiles up at him, pushing up her glasses again as she replies in a pleasant voice, dripping with a hint of confidence as if to try and inspire him to never give in nor surrender, "I'm sure you'll find Mrs. Right, just keep trying because it's better to try and fail than never try at all as my Mom used to always say." Sound advice! Then she answers his question, "And no, it's just us." Felicity shakes her head, tilting it as she keeps her eyes on him.

It's also a hint, at least to Akira. Brandon wants to ask her out but hasn't gotten up the courage yet. Why else did he mention he's still looking for someone? This time, it's the beautiful Asian who answers him, "We are not set up in Los Angeles, no. We'll be fine with a hot--"

Felicity interrupts her work partner, gritting her teeth but smiling as to indicate Akira is not making the best decision here, "We can't 'afford' a hotel right now, Akira!" Her beautiful pools of blue eyes shift from Akira to Brandon and back again as she hisses out those words between her perfect set of white teeth, "Don't look a gift horse in the mouth." The meaning behind those words, and a wise proverb, is conveyed as Akira takes a deep breath. Slightly annoyed at the blonde, she does an immediate 180 turn as she locks eyes with Brandon again.

Giving Brandon a nod of her head, she then changes her mind, "We have no where to stay so we'll be honored to accept your invitation to stay at your home until we get one of our own. Thank you, Brandon San."

Felicity wonders how Brandon would react if he only knew that, technically, Akira is well over a hundred years old? It's an amusing thought, making her smile but she quickly breaks out of her reverie as to not bring attention to herself.

Avatar image for ozzy_manueldiaz
Ozzy_ManuelDiaz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By ParagonxXx

@ozzy_manueldiaz: Oops. My bad, she isn't a telepath. Sorry for making it unclear, I was trying to convey, as a narrator, that Brandon's fantasy could become a reality if he remains persistent but Akira herself does not know what Brandon was thinking. I can edit if you like? ^_^

Vanguard_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@akirahoshi:

Akira and Felicity seemed nice enough, the re-introduction of Heroes for Hire going better than planned. He actually thought it would go much worse then he thought, the fact that Akira was a total abbe just made his job even better. Vanguard could tell the two, Akira and Felicity, were close, a well oiled machine of power and intelligence. Akira was hot and Felicity was not bad herself, a relatable outspoken woman who he probably was Akira's filter for any man to even talk to Akira. Vanguard made a mental note to himself at the revelation - MUST GET IN GOOD WITH FELICITY!

His mind would refocus again to the two speaking as it slowly went from sounding like Charlie Brown's mom, complete with Wa-wa. Wa, wa,wa, back to complete English. Luckily, Vanguard was able to catch the most important phrase in his life so far.

"We have no where to stay so we'll be honored to accept your invitation to stay at your home until we get one of our own. Thank you, Brandon San."

No Caption Provided

Vanguard's face would reveal an astonished look at the two looked at him happily as matters began to formulate. So...you guys are going to bunk with me, huh? The epiphany hit Vanguard once more in the moment as he gestured for a moment as he snuck out of the conference room, closing the door behind him as he reinserted himself back into the hallway which was adorned with boxes. His body would move, arms pumping in the air as his rump swung side to side almost as he was participating in the Soul Train dance line. He would take a deep breathe, mentally rewinding the words he did not expect Akira to say....

We'll be honored to accept your invitation to stay at your home.

It was definitely the same message as he though he heard the first time which prompted Vanguard to celebrate with immense joy of two hotties staying with him. It would be like a modern Threes Company. Vanguard would tap the communicator on his suit calling his friend Ron.

Thank you for calling Big Mike's Storage. This is Ron. How may I help you?

Vanguard would look around carefully, whispering in his communicator so no one would hear. Yo Ron. Its Brandon. You man, Im coming back home with some company. I need you to get your stuff out like yesterday.

Company...Ron said inquisitively. Like females? Ron would laugh at the notion.

This isn't a joke Ron. I got some grade- A females coming through, Vanguard would say intensely. I know we've been cool for awhile so I need you to clear out for a bit and maybe clean up a little.

Clean up? Your place is a mess. Ron said

Vanguard would snap quickly. You're the one that messed it up.

Correction, Ron retorted. We are the one that messed it up. Ill do it though because you my dude.

Thanks man. Ill owe you.

Vanguard would once again enter the room, his smile still bright as day. Im back. I had to clear stuff up with...Stallone. He told me he didn't need my pad until next month but would look for another temporary pad since we are cool like that. That Sly is a decent dude.

No Caption Provided

Vanguard would clasp his hands wondering what adventures the three of them would get into with Heroes for Hire. He was talking clearly of the adventures while clocked in at work and nothing that might happen afterwards. Vanguard was a complete gentlemen and he wanted to make sure the two were comfortable and completely at home during their stay in Los Angeles. The mere notion of that made Vanguard as to be excused once more as he slipped into the hallway again.

Mom...Its Brandon....Yeah, yeah, I love you too, Mom. I wanted to know could I borrow three thousand dollars? Just use that cash ap I installed on your phone. Yeah...I know I promised Mrs Walker I would clean her shed out but Im currently in Japan right now. Ill do the shed as soon as I get back. I just didnt expect I would be bringing so much back with me from Japan with this new job. Yeah..yeah..Ill buy you some souvenirs. Really?...Thanks Mom. Love you!

Vanguard would slink back into the conference room once more, clasping his hands once more. So...we got a few hours until we hit the airport. You want to grab something to eat and maybe show me where I can get some good stuff for my mom? Its all on me. I insist.

Wait until we hit the airport back in LA, hehehe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vanguard_prime: (OOC: I look forward to it. ~_^)

The Japanese locals typically refer to Starlight and Trinity as the dynamic duo. They make a good team and compliment each other's weaknesses. While Akira is the power, Felicity is the intelligence. Not that Starlight lacks in the smarts department, her business partner just happens to be better at it. And Felicity herself maybe bound to a wheelchair, but she provides invaluable tech support for the team. Want a neat gadget? Felicity is the woman to do it. Need something hacked? Again, Felicity is the one to go to on that. All without leaving a trail to follow.

Akira raises a black eyebrow as the man leaves, excusing himself and leaving the two women to stand there alone with each other. Her mouth moves to one side, then glances down at her friend, Felicity, as the hot blonde shrugs her slender shoulders before cracking that ever so familiar smile, "He likes you." She teases.

Akira rolls her eyes, practically scoffing, "Does not." She says in a vain attempt to deny Felicity the pleasure of admitting that, yes, she has noticed Brandon has taken a liking to her because that will eventually lead to--

"And you like him." Annnnd with those words it's too late, it's lead to it. Felicity went right into that assumption without even batting an eyelash. Akira takes a deep breath as she fights the urge to lose her patience, looking once again at Felicity with total exasperation as she folds her arms under her chest, "Interesting assumption, Felicity." She says in a cool voice that is smooth as ice in yet another attempt to try and convince her friend otherwise. But the blonde is not buying a single word of these excuses as she then starts giggling, shoulders moving up and down in a twitching movement. This causes Akira to throw her hands up in the air, "Fine! He's cute! Are you happy now?!"

Felicity bursts out laughing, leaning forward and with her hand over her mouth.

"How did you know? I didn't give any signs!" Akira asks, so wanting to stick her tongue out at her but refuses to be that childish.

But now comes the bombshell as Felicity collects herself long enough to stop laughing and reveal a stunning truth, "Actually, I had no idea." She tries to stiffle a giggle, eyes swimming with amusement as a look of sheer surprise crosses Akira's youthful Asian features, eyebrows shooting up like bean stalks, "What?!"

This nearly sends Felicity into another fit of laughter, making her struggle to get the words out as she holds her stomach, "I...was...just...assuming..." And she can't hold it anymore as she bursts out laughing. Akira blows some air into one cheek, about ready to literally choke her friend but that is when Brandon comes back in and both women resume what they had been doing before he left, but with Felicity trying her best not to laugh and Akira doing her level best not to scowl at her.

No Caption Provided

Upon Brandon's second exit, Akira refuses to speak to her friend as Felicity begins laughing once again, taking great delight in Starlight admitting to thinking Brandon is handsome when she had only been assuming instead of knowing. Such moments happen a little too frequently for Akira's tastes because somehow the blonde knows what buttons to push. But behind it all, despite what issues the two women may have, they respect each other at the end of the day and each would give their life for the other if it ever came down to it.

Akira is ever so glad Brandon comes back and suggests something to eat. Anything to take her mind off her embarrassment earlier and she nods. Felicity smiles as if in dream as she is the one that speaks up, "We're in, lead the way. And after that we'll be more than happy to show you where to go for some awesome gifts for your Mom."

Vanguard_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@akirahoshi:

Hanging out with Akira and Felicity was better than expected, the time going bye so fast they trio barely made the flight to Los Angeles. There was plenty of laughing and eating, and once Vanguard realized he hadnt adjusted his clock to compensate for the local Japan time, the rush through the town and sprinting through the airport was just a mere blip in the start of their new relationship. Maybe it was the culture, or the fact that Vanguard was racing through the terminal behind Felicity and her wheel chair that the airlines and passengers compensated their tardiness rather well. There was a moment were Vanguard thought he would have to pay extra once he saw the loading doors close, but Felicity smile and charm easily made them open the doors once more. He definitely would have to hang out with Felicity more when they arrived in Los Angeles if this was how things worked in her presence. She was a smart, charming woman, but the fact that she would legally allow Vangaurd to park closer to restaurants and stores was now a reality.

Vanguard would take a deep breathe, thankful he managed to grab something for his mother in their mad dash to board the plane. He was sure his mother loved Pocky candy, Hello Kitty strawberry flavor none the less, to go with a t-shirt and a Godzilla plush toy - his claim as favorite son was most surely cemented. Maybe it was fate, or just pure luck, but Vanguard would lock onto Akira looking at him. She would blush slightly, hiding her features from the American hero, but Vanguard would have none of it. She obviously had great taste in men, her shy demeanor the icing on the cake for Vanguard. He would reach over, feeling her soft skin as he guided her gaze upon him, once more. I couldnt help but notice you looking at me just now. he said, enamored by her beauty as she was his. I tend to find looking to be for childish endeavor made for girls where I see you more as a woman. Vanguard would reach in with his lips ready, waiting to feel her soft lips upon his, and just relish in the moment that would follow as destiny was now close to realization. He would close his eyes as she had already done as they touched, only the sound of the pilot's broadcast over the intercom and the sudden feel of the plane's tires reverberating through the plane as it touched down upon LAX's tarmac.

We are here! a startled Vanguard would shout from his deep slumber as he tried wipe the drool from his mouth. He would look at Felicity and Akira as passengers were beginning to depart as he wished the flight was ten minutes longer so he would know the outcome of his dream. His eyes would begin to reveal worry, wondering if he had snored during the flight, Vanguard not remembering anything the moment he downed the Dramamine.

That guy was so loud, Mommy. The kid he sat next to him on the flight would cry out. He sounded like a train the entire flight over.

I know honey... the mom replied with bloodshot eyes and dark shadows showing the lack of sleep she experienced. Its not polite to talk about people aloud.

Its a medical condition, Vanguard would try to explain as they continued to deboard the plane. Many people suffer from apnea, you know.

Vanguard would feel the shame of keeping the mother awake as the boy laughed at him as their presence disappeared in the distance. Vanguard would wait for Akira and Felicity, as he was seated elsewhere from the two friends when they would appear in an instant. Welcome to Los Angeles! Vanguard would greet the two with a smile as he guided them out of the terminal. I hope you had a good flight over. Sleeping was terrible for me. There was someone that kept snoring who kept waking me up. Did you hear it?

Vanguard would clutch his carry-on continuing the adventures that would await them in Los Angeles, both on duty and off-duty until his eyes locked on an unexpected visitor. Wait right here, please. Vanguard would ask, veering toward a man with an Hawaiian print shirt, his hair desperately needing a comb, holding up a sign stating Mykhailiuk Party... at his house!

Ron..? Vanguard would utter, throwing his arms up in disbelief at his friends appearance. What are you doing here?

Ron would smile, holding back a chuckle at his friend's annoyance. Your moms said your flight was coming in now. I volunteered to pick you up. I got my moms minivan, don't sweat it, he answered looking past Vanguard. Are those the hotties you were talking about? Dang! You weren't joking about them. I can pick up some beer so we can kick it later at your place. Which one you got?

Vanguard would move the sign from Ron's grasp, his mind wanting to shout his annoyance as he whispered his thoughts instead not wanting to make a scene. We aren't going to my house. Not with you. We are going to work complex.

Ron would look at Vanguard curiously, In Mesa Heights? he said with a tone of laughter. We aren't exactly taking them to Chino Hills. Your place in El Sequndo is way better.

An annoyed twerk would appear upon Vanguard's eye, almost as if it were hemorrhaging from anxiety. Ron was correct. La Casa Mykhailiuk was the better option, especially after the long flight. Vanguard just didn't want to introduce him to either his new coworkers. They needed some time to relax, because tomorrow was going to be hectic.

Vanguard's place was on an episode of Property Brothers.

Gordon_Knott

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#25  Edited By Gordon_Knott

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vanguard_prime:

Akira raises an eyebrow when Brandon thinks they are late, causing them all to make a mad dash through the airport, pay and then get on the plane. Felicity must have upgraded her wheelchair because she managed to keep up with them just fine and used her naturally gifted feminine wiles to get the doors to open so they could all boards the plane.

The flight itself is long and boring, especially since Akira could just fly there much faster under her own power. Little conversation is held between the two friends since the Japanese native is not very good at it. When the plane lands, both catch up to Brandon. Neither of them heard any snoring with Akira giving shake of her head and Felicity putting on one of her sunny smiles and saying no.

Akira tilts her head as she watches Brandon talk to his friend Ron. That is when she flies up into the air, causing other people to gasp in shock and surprise as she does. They never expected someone to just up and leave in such a dramatic fashion. Akira is now above Los Angeles, getting a birds eye view of it. The sprawling city looks different from Tokyo. She already misses her home but now it's Los Angeles. She'll have to get used to it and the American way of life. Taking a deep breath, she lands back on the ground beside Felicity who berates her for doing that, whispering, "Just because you don't have a secret identity doesn't mean you can just up and leave like that! But like a curious cat, she has to ask in a more polite tone, "Where did you go anyway?"

Akira shrugs, "Just up. I wanted to see Los Angeles from the sky."

"Uhh, why?" Felicity asks. "Every city looks the same from the air."

Akira glances down at her friend, her chocolate brown eyes boring into her and making her feel a bit uncomfortable. After an awkward silence, Akira speaks plainly, "Not when you see a city like I can."

That's right, Felicity keeps forgetting. Akira can see in all the spectrums of light and that means she can see a city like no other. Every single one must seem different to her because she's not viewing it like most do. Her contemplation is interrupted when Akira hefts up her carry on bag and Felicity puts hers in hers on her legs as both of them make their way over to Brandon, "So...where are we going? HI! I'm Felicity, this is my best friend and work partner, Akira." Felicity says, ever enthusiastic as she sticks a hand out to Ron. Akira bows to him politely but says nothing.

OOC: Very nice! ^_^