Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Op_blackcat
Heimdall uncloaked from outside
Heimdall uncloaked from outside

Actually made a hundred or so years ago it was designed to be the watchtower of Blackcat, hence the name Heimdall who was said to hear the grass grow and have foreknowledge.

The space station is very well equipped to remain undetected by all means, sound (Not that you could hear it in space), light and energy warping to become invisible to vision, thermal, and electrical readings, as well as an anti telepath and empath system throughout the entire station that prevents their minds from being detected in the first place.

The twin generators and energy directors
The twin generators and energy directors

There is a pair of generators and energy directors that easily power the station, in fact just one of them could have powered a station ten times the size with plenty of power to spare. Exactly what source they use for energy is not revealed. But they are completely invulnerable to emp and electrical disturbances, allowing the station to remain utterly safe of a simple blackout caused by emp. They are also contained within individual energy shields that redirect any attacks sent towards them including magical ones. These generators are designed to take in excess energy such as radiation or heat if it exceeds a certain tempurature, allowing for more energy conservation.

The landing dock
The landing dock

The landing dock is very large and is designed to fit various vessels. It can turn on and off an artifficial gravity field so as to better deal with different ships. At the entrance is first a scanner that has enhanced bio scanning, technological scanning, magic and mystical energy readings, time disruptions, dimension disruptions, and can search databases for information. It then has two energy shields that will turn on and off individually to allow someone or a ship through.

The Deck
The Deck

The deck features several hard light holographic projectors and screens that offer an array of various information and controls. One is a real time map of Earth and current not yet pursued possible threats, information on existing threats, and assessments and activities in progress.

It also offer information and cameras on everything going on in the station and uses a powerful supercomputer capable of coordinating where all agents would have to go to save maximum amount of people (Including almost every variable) should a world level threat occur.

The deck has partial control of many of the weapons of the space station and can send commands and messeges througout the entire ship.

It also features a translucent wall overlooking earth that is reinforced with artifficial nth metal (a newer update)

Computer room
Computer room

The computer room is where a lot of the intellectuals do their jobs. It features high level computer and hacking systems, multiple holographic displays, up to date information worldwide, and offers a speed through course on just about every possible subject. From here the higher intellectuals can operate seamlessly coordinating agents and operations as well as the ships defenses should an attack occur.

Medical room
Medical room

The hospital room is incredibly advanced. There are numerous beds equipped to heal even the most specific and even extinct species on an atomic level. It takes only hours to heal back multiple lost or mangled limbs and quickly cures diseases. There are specialty beds for those who do not fit on the usual ones, these are designed to conform to their patient to heal them more effeciently.

Simulator
Simulator

The simulator room is a half spherical room. It is designed to project soft light and hard light holograms, imitate atmospheres and climate conditions. Has programs to imitate people, heroes, bad guys, and even Blackcat agents. It has various places to pull out control boards, training and practice weapons and gear. But a great advantage is its mind tricks, the computor system is above quantum level and works at beyond light speeds, it can create tricks that can make a person react as if it were real life (simulating a stab, punch, even unconciussness.) but once the simulation is ended all returns to normal, no injuries. Few can discern this as it effects the subconcious and would require someone to be able to think faster than it consciously and subconsciously to truly understand.

Defense systems include:

Anti-craft burn cannons:

No Caption Provided

These cannons are placed all over the outside of the station and operate using dimensional matter detection that views all matter in the physical dimension by various dimensional scanning techniques allowing it to fire not only at something but where it should be when the cannon blast makes contact. These work in unison pairing together to create a perfect grid while others appear to fire randomly at the remaining areas. They attacks are highly powerful bursts of a certain kind of energy from dimension which burns any form of matter it comes across including atoms, making phasing through it essentially useless. In fact the only reason it shows a light is because the cannon itself is giving off energy to open to the dimension to allow the thing to disperse out at nearly the speed of light. They have a width of approximately 5-20 feet long and continue for several hundred miles. They're design prevents them from firing onto earth by creating portals at the end of the distance that send any energy, plus anything they brought with them, back into their dimension. This is designed to be specially early portals when it heads towards earth.

Advanced technology: Blackcats use of advanced technology allows them to communicate with anyone from any dimension or time period who can respond back. This uses inter-dimensional encrypted signals that decrypt when they hit their desired target. Because they travel inter-dimensionally they are not governed by time or space and are undetectable by sensors.

Ooc:

Weapons, people, and other rooms not added yet. So if someone comes here they'd have to bear with me and just believe I intended to put it up.

They posses teleportation devices to get to destinations quicker. These range from time, space, and dimensions.

It is no longer invisible due to Blackcats reveal, but it is protected by an energy distortion shield that basically warps space and energy around it so wildly it would rip apart any material or energy based form (also prevents most forms of teleportation)

Anyone that comes goes through extreme background checks by bioscanning and matching it to any and all databanks including ones not of their present earths dimension and time period (Thanks to Winters skill and knowledge mostly)

Someone would be on board who is in Blackcat, Agent_snow isn't in this bio but he counts as well. Not likely to be used though.

For now, no major damage. The Shock Troops in my bio are commonplace here. Pretty much everybody knows how to take care of themselves.

Has anti technopath designs.

I will add a lot of this IC later.

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@op_blackcat: Some great stuff here. Keep up the good work. :)

Op_blackcat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aleron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paragonxxx:

He smiled, nodding to those present to asure them it was fine. He was rather high ranking and background checks and bioscanning were automatic anyway from the sensors all around.

"Depends on the questions. For instance, I can't tell you who made it originally. Nor can I tell you the very specifics on it. But there may be somethings I can answer for you." He suggested.

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aleron:

Paragon is tempted to user he enhanced senses to determine what metals and such this station was constructed out of but, decides against it. Just in case this place has automated defenses that might be able to detect her using her powers, well...she doesn't want to cause a scene. She glances out a window, seeing the expanse of stars. And then it hits her...she's in space. Paragon is in space! She's always wondered if she could go into space before on her own, but she never tested herself to that extent.

"I assume you and your organization are using this as your...base of operations?" She asks. "And to monitor things on Earth?"

If true, that would open up a lot of avenues for Paragon to work with. More opportunities to be a hero. She may be able to 'hear' a few hundred miles but she cannot hear sounds that occur halfway around the world. The resources of this organization would be very useful if she decided to join.

"And what kind of men and women can I be expected to work with and I assume you are all trained? If so, do you also train new recruits?"

D'oh! She just did it. Paragon has just asked a lot of questions in a short amount of time, but she can't help it. She's barely masking her excitement here. Keira is in space!

Aleron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paragonxxx:

"Well, this isn't technically the only one. We travel through dimensions. This is simply the main homebase and watchtower of sorts." He replied to the first question.

"You'd likely end up working with trained field agents of Blackcat whenever we work together, people like me. Another would be Agent Snow, but few people like him and we'd avoid having to have you meet him. If you're lucky you may work with the Director. Many of them have codenames or alias's. In fact, quite a few have had their names erased from history. You might be surprised how dangerous knowledge of a name can be. They're good people. Except maybe Snow, nobody really understands him, he's practically a robot."

"And yes, we'd train new recruits. Fighting tactics, unarmed and armed combat, telepath resistance, stealth, surviving torture. Those are all involved in the process. But uh, just so you are aware, we don't actually get tortured very often, it's avoided as much as possible except for those who can't actually be tortured for whatever reason." He realized a lot of people might be uncomfortable with the possibility of torture, and training for it.

Kar didn't reallt mind all the questions so fast. He'd gotten used to being the more social person for Blackcat as he did his work as Aleron.

"Something to look out for by the way. We have actually a lot of shapeshifters here, so don't be concerned if you see an enormous snake sliding around or a raptor running on air. Those are probably both agents."

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ParagonxXx

@aleron: Not the only one? Just how far does his organization reach anyway? That answers another question of hers or rather confirms it. This is no small organization, it's huge.

Paragon has already been tortured to some extent. Maybe not physically, but rather mentally. She isn't afraid of torture, there isn't a lot that could hurt Paragon anyway. Ever since her powers emerged a few months ago, she has rarely felt any physical pain.

She had a feeling training would be involved, but that's fine. Aside from boxing, Paragon has had very little formal training in much else. And what she has learned about her powers and limitations have been self taught. Her favorite power, aside from the feeling she gets from flying, is hyperspeed. With her photographic memory, she can memorize tons of information and keep it in her head for...well, forever. And she's done that to give herself some skills she wasn't able to gain in her college days.

Shapeshifting. Boy does Paragon wish she had that power. It sounds cool to be able to change into different things or people. "Thanks for the warning."

One of the unique aspects of Paragon's powers is the fact she can slow down her perception of time so a second seems like a minute, a minute seems like an hour and so forth. So, she has had plenty of time to think. This offer sounds good to her. So far, she likes what she has heard. And she makes a mental note to stay out of Agent Snow's way.

Paragon looks from a monitor panel on the wall to Aleron, "Would it be possible to meet this Director?"

Aleron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paragonxxx:

Aleron chewed his lip, "Perhaps..." He considered running through various probabilities of occurences. "But, uh, just make sure you don't make violent moves while in there. While he may not have any fear, a lot of agents really respect him and would shoot you with artifficial nth bullets if they think you'd kill him."

He looked around the room, "Just one moment," He moved to a computer skin fingers blazing across it and his eyes twitching back and forth, "Ok, he's here in two seconds." He said looking across the room and mouthing 'One. Two'

Then the director, Mr Octavian Winters, appeared. Teleported onto the deck wearing a suit and tie like he usually did. He nodded to Aleron who gave a slight wave.

"Sir." He greeted him.

"Agent Kar," He replied before turning to Paragon as he walked closer and cocked his head examining her and remembering everything while thinking far to many thoughts for a normal human to even comprehend, "Greetings Paragon, I am Director Octavian Winters. I hear you wanted to meet with me correct?" He said giving a smile that, by physical appearence, looked genuine. He wanted it to be. But it was simply to make people feel more comfortable:

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ParagonxXx

#@aleron: Paragon wouldn't dream of making any threatening moves towards the Director. She has no idea what kind of defenses this station has or what powers the Director might possess and then there's Aleron. Who knows what he's capable of, but he seems powerful enough. And besides, it wouldn't make for a good first impression.

Paragon smiles warmly at Director Winters, "Yes, Director, I did. Thank you for taking the time to meet me and on such short notice. As you are most likely are aware of already, Aleron here," She gestures to Aleron before continueing, "is trying to recruit me for your organization. I was wondering if you could, if your willing, add anything to what he has already said and shown me?"

Aside from the question Paragon just asked, and maybe it was a question even Aleron might have been able to answer himself, what Keira really wanted was to meet the Director. A good first impression goes a long way and if she is to work under this man, then she wants to know what kind of man she'll be working for. Well...at least as far as first impressions go.

Aleron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paragonxxx:

"Alright," Winters said, "For one thing Blackcat is devoted to preventing large schale chaos, to do so we often infiltrate suspected orginizations, groups, communities, with agents who then try to deter the occurence. If it fails we send in agents to either make the threat no longer dangerous, take it prisoner, or if need be, kill them. We've tried to keep under the radar for a long time because it's easier to operate that way. Aleron likely explained most of that. Personally speaking I got into this because I grew up with a genius psychotic sadist for a brother and wanted to stop people like him, I eventually discovered Blackcat, confronted them to get me inside. And was quickly given a sub director position. I proceeded to remove the director who had never shown his face and turned out to be another genius sadist who we are still trying to capture. Presently, we have numerous missions occuring both in this universe and time and in others. However we are constantly becoming short staffed as bigger threats appear. We are comprised mainly of individuals who have a high moral standard and are fit for combat, scientists to if we can get them." He explained fairly quickly but also in a reasonable and calm tone, "Kar here, or Aleron as he is better known, has been a serious help in our work because of his shapeshifting and that he has a high intellect. And he's a bit more social than me, I'm just not made to be a people person. Nevertheless, people are important, and needed here. We take care of them, and when it comes to retirement we find somewhere and someway somehow."

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Paragon listens patiently to the Director speak and so far, this organization sounds exactly like what she can use, not only for allies but also for resources. She has gotten a good first impression from the Director so far and likes the sound of his mission statement. To be an Agent here would be an honor. And recruiting Paragon would mean Blackcat would get a scientist as well as someone who can fight.

Paragon smiles at this, so far no red flags have appeared and she hasn't gotten any bad vibes either. Nodding at the Director, she says, "Alright, Director..." She glances to Aleron, "Aleron," Then back to the Director again, "It would be an honor to accept this offer to join your organization. When do I start?"

Aleron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paragonxxx:

(Sorry, didn't tag me)

Winters smiled, "Ah, excellent!" He said, "Whenever you feel ready, Aleron will either assist you in some preperation training and some things you best know, or he will get someone who can do it."

He reached forwards to shake her hand, "Welcome to Blackcat!" He congratulated. Then gave Aleron a slight wave and he nodded in return before Winters walked a little away, "Call me should I be required." He said touching something on his belt buckle and vanishing.

Aleron turned to her, "Wonderful! Like he said, whevnever you're ready. A few notes of course, it would be much preferable that you don't tell anyone yet. Although, if they ask directly, don't deny it. We don't yet know how good you are at lying, or even if you'd be willing to. Also, I can train you if you'd prefer. We do have others although, like the Basalisk I mentioned, there is also Arck and Quitar." He showed their files on the screen (Look at op_blackcat profile links)

"They should all be able as well. Your choice. When and who? Or, if you'd prefer to train with multiple ones." He smiled, "It is a relief you did accept, we really weren't entirely sure. Well, I wasn't. Who knows what Director Winters thinks."

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aleron: (Oops, my bad, I'm sorry)

Paragon smiles in return, taking his hand and giving it a very gentle squeeze. "Thank you, Director. I look forward to working with you." And then she watches the man vanish. Teleportation she assumes. Nice! Already, she's thinking of something along those lines herself. An idea to toy with later...

Paragon grins at his sudden show of enthusiasm and thinks for a moment or two before deciding. She makes a mental note not to tell anyone yet, which is what Keira prefers anyway since she's used to keeping secrets. "Well, since I've only met you I'd say I'd like you to train me. I can begin now or later if you'd prefer."

Aleron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Aleron

@paragonxxx: (It's fine, it happens)

He nodded, "Ok. First I think you should see most of the station and I'll explain some things on the way. That way you'll get at least the outlay of it and a better understanding of what's going on, first just place your hand there, we want to be sure you're logged into the database." He said gesturing to one of the computer screens and opening up a circle with various scanners information on it to explain if it had recorded it and logged it into the database.

"You're going to need some way of contacting us, would you prefer a small communicator or is there an alternative way you'd like to do it?" He asked waiting her to place her hand on the circle so it could be scanned and recorded.

"Also, we'll get you a list of people to avoid direct combat with and people who can help you if you run into trouble, mainly me, the Director, Agent Snow if you're willing to work with him, Arck, and Skystrider. Most of the others are not likely to show around your location."

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aleron: Paragon nods in acknowledgement as she takes her glove off from her right hand and places it on the screen so the computer can do it's scanning work. Once she has been scanned and recorded, she takes her hand off of the computer panel and puts her glove back on and turns to Aleron.

And thus, Paragon's first day begins as an Agent of Blackcat. Well, at this stage, more like an Agent in training. "A small communicator would be fine." Then she suddenly thinks of a question, one she should have asked a long time ago. "I have...another life. Is it a requirement for you people to know what it is?" She asks.

Aleron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paragonxxx:

Aleron considered it, "Most our agents wouldn't. But, most of them are older and probably have less of a normal life than you. I think we can make the exception here, if you really think it's a good idea. But, don't think we betrayed you if we find out, our job is to moniter things remember."

He turned gesturing for her to walk with him, to observe the layout of the station. "We will get you your communicator once you're ready to leave. Now, for starters, our main job is observation and attempting to prevent disastors, which we told you. But we need people who can do technology, science, money is always helpful even if it seems like we're loaded, I suspect you'd be a field agent unless you change to somewhere else. Your powers are great for combat, but we've seen a surprising amount of people with flight happen to be intelligent and/or knowledgable. What do you consider your skills to be? Honest answer, we don't judge when people say they're highly intelligent. Knowledge of your own skills isn't really pride I think."

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aleron: Oh good, Paragon can maintain her identity as Keira Hawke then. She makes another mental note and this time it's to remember that this organization could probably, very easily, find out who she is. She falls in step with him, listening to every word he says. "Well, aside from the obvious, I can box nearly as well as Champ. Aside from that, I attended MIT and graduated with top honors."

With that, Paragon lists what she specializes in (which can be found in her bio). Once she finishes, Keira glances at Aleron, "So, looks like you guys get everything with me." And to be honest, Keira would rather be a field agent, with a scientist job being part time. But she doesn't say this since it's not her choice to be a field agent or not. Paragon is not the one calling the shots here.

Aleron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Aleron

@paragonxxx: (gotta go soon)

He listened attentively, remembering the data. He assumed easily her real job was a bit more paying considering an education like that. And also meant she'd be around it a lot. And most people eventually wanted action.

He nodded, "Ah, good, we may hook you up with someone in the event of some scientific cases where we need you. The security and encryption knowledge is especially useful. Then to the physical aspects,you're pretty high up already. Which is fortunate. Also, just a note we may find useful in training. Do you prefer sparring and learning as you continue? We've found it effective thus far, it makes it more of a natural learing than a study book. Typically sticks better."

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aleron: (Me too, bed time. We can contine when we are both on again. *Grins*)

Paragon nods to him, "I do, it's way I was taught in boxing." And then she smiles, choosing to tease him a little, "And just because I'm a woman, doesn't mean you should take it easy on me."

Paragon wonders how well he will respond to that. But she also remembers he said he has been alive since before our dimension existed. So...this guy probably knows how to fight. Paragon can learn a lot from him and she plans to learn all she can.

Aleron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Aleron

@paragonxxx:

"Ah, fantastic!" He said then smirked, "Time to break out the lightning bolts and sonic booms." He added jokingly.

"Actually we can train you to survive a lightning bolt, some of our non powered members are quite capable of not only surviving it but redirecting it. Pretty impressive for non enhanced humans." He commented, "We should probably go to the sparring room then. This way." He led her towards an empty spherical room. It had hard light projectors, various weather and atmospheric settings, and could put out practice weapons on demand.

"Let's start with this," He said grabbing a bow and arrow from a wall, "What would you do if someone shoots one of these at you? Don't worry, it's not capable of killing anyone." The arrows was designed to 'Explode' causing bursts of wind to simulate it. But he didn't tell her that.

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aleron: Paragon finds it's a little relaxing being around Aleron and when she teases, he plays along and jokes with her. Keira cannot see into the future but she doesn't need that power to be able to tell that she and Aleron will be great friends. As for surving a lightning bolt...well. In all honesty, she doesn't even know if she could or not since she's never been struck by lightning before.

Paragon takes one glance at the bow and arrow before she smirks, putting her hands on her hips. "I'd show them what a futile effort it is by letting them hit me and watching the expression on their face fall as the arrow shatters itself against me."

Aleron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paragonxxx:

He grinned, "Ok." He let the arrow fly towards her. It wouldn't be painful, but it might be startling when there was a sudden burst of wind.

"If that was real it would have been an explosive, there's more and more people around carrying trick arrows. There's even a weapon called target locking acid in gothic city that would have been perfect for this kind of thing." He shrugged, "No worries though. Commonly people don't expect that. Best choice is to dodge the arrow as far as you can, just in case it can detect your heat."

He put the bow down, "Alrighty, you got any experience with close range combat against a swordsman? Knife weilder? Anything like that?"

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aleron: Paragon did not expect what happened next. The wind hit her and nearly knocked her off her feet. A look of surprise crossed her face as she righted herself. A...wind arrow? He hit her with a wind arrow! She nods at his piece of advice. That is a wise decision. She will have to be sure to doge arrows for now on, never knowing if they are trick arrows or regular arrows. Wait...she would know with her super senses. Another mental note to check weapons with her vision powers before a fight.

"Only with street crime. Usually, I just let them break their weapons against me before I gently tap them on the chin to knock them out." So, she has never ran up against any hi-tech swords or something that might actually cut her.

Aleron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aleron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Aleron

@paragonxxx:

"Ah, we've run into a bit worse. Do you know just how durable you are? It would make it easier to gauge who you can safely go against." He asked, "And next, close combat, I'll be acting with a specific type of form relying on kicking and speed." He stood balanced and light bouncing side to side as he closed in, it wasn't his actual fighting style. But when you've had as much experience as him there's hardly any style you don't know.

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aleron: Paragon shook her head, "Sorry, I never tested the limits of my durability." She hasn't been a Super-Hero for very long and before Blackcat, she didn't have access to any training facilities to help her test her limits. Seeing him bounce around like that reminded her of Muhammad Ali.

Paragon cracks her head, loosened up a little and then puts her hands up as she goes into a boxer's stance. She doesn't know how much Aleron can take, so she chooses to hold back. However, as he closes in, Keira shoots a few quick jabs to try and keep him at a distance.

Aleron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paragonxxx:

"We can get to that later I suppose." He commented.

He steps back from the jabs, or swerves a bit to the side, "Oh, just a note. For the sake of the training treat me as a slightly above average human. I'll react in kind. But don't worry about my injuries, I can heal from just about everything."

He tucked his chin in, arms close to his body. He started circling clockwise, then suddenly changed to counter clockwise for a split second then back before ducking down and sending a kick towards her stomach. It would be a powerful kick no doubt, but something achievable by a proffesional kickboxer (on steroids that is). He planned on jumping back out of the way in case of a counter attack.

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aleron: "Sounds good to me." She says, actually looking forward to testing her limits. But for now, focus on the sparring match. Paragon dodges the kick by jumping to the side, then she tries a counter attack only to miss because he looked like he had been expecting it.

Keira bobs and weaves her upper body, moving her head so she is a harder target. Then she slowly presses towards him, launching a few jabs then a right hook, trying to see if she manages to tag him.

Aleron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paragonxxx:

Kar ducked back for the first jab and began retreating carefully. When the right hook came he very swiftly brought his right hands knuckles towards the tendons in her forearm attempting to disable them, followed quickly by a shove as he attempted to close the gap and slam his elbow into her chest. It was a quick and fluid movement. One designed to temporarily take out the hand and the breath of an opponent while keeping a good advantage, it required an opponent to attack first or it wouldn't work as it began with disabling a hook of some kind.

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aleron's attack worked but since he was treating her like a above average human, hitting her arm would feel like he just hit solid steel and hitting her chest with his elbow ends up with the same effect. Looks like she is pretty durable. But had Aleron used his full strength in that attack, no doubt Paragon would have been flat on her back. Aleron did manage to push her back, though.

Paragon realizes her mistake. She went on the offensive too soon, but since this was a sparring match, she has had enough testing his defenses. She chooses to try a feint and drops just enough of her guard for him to see it. Her movement just then seems so natural and that's the way she wants it to look like. Paragon is trying to get him to attack so she can launch her planned counter attack.

Aleron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paragonxxx:

He's careful, even though he intentionally depleted his intelligence, his capabilities of brain shapeshifting were far to strong not to. The punch and elbow would hurt, but humans had done stuff like that before. So while inneffective, it was not countereffective.

He moved forwards but suddenly leaped into the air attempting to grab her neck with his legs and flip her onto her back in a headlock. It was a much easier move to preform on a large opponent than using brute force or speed, relying more on balance than anything else.

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By ParagonxXx

Paragon was expecting an attack, but certainly not that kind of an attack. She was expecting punches, not his legs grabbing her neck. It's because of that, Aleron's move worked like a charm and Keira finds herself on her back in a headlock. But Paragon is anything but adaptable. She grabs his arms, holds on tight and flies straight up. She tries to make sure he is on top as she tries slamming into the ceiling to dislodge him from her. IF she succeeds, she tries grabbing him and throwing him down on the floor and then flying after him to try and land a double fisted punch to his belly.

Aleron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paragonxxx:

'Ah, now that's what I want to see' He thought. He knew a person at the skill and condition levels of this person he'd made up would not have been able to prevent the first attack, easily being slammed into the ciealing and thrown to the floor stunned and out of breath. And that's exactly what happened.

He did however, believe this person was good at getting back up. So he rolled to the side, painfully, to avoid the double fisted punch and stood back up. Rocking side to side awaiting another attack.

He smiled, "That was good. You adapted rather quickly to the headlock. It's good to know you can do that well." He complimented.

"A few notes, anytime you can predict an opponents attack, do it. But don't be 100% sure of it. Be adaptable, like you were. But, people with a high focus on speed and their legs are fairly likely to try moves like that, also kicks to the face and knees of course. A good defense to prevent it would be to hit the tendons high up in the thight as they try to grab you with their legs. It'll hurt and should not only put them off balance but it'll be much harder to grab." He added, "We have encountered precognitive opponents before, and it's always good to be prepared for them. Do you want to try that with me? I'm not actually precognitive, but I can effectively pull it off by increasing various senses to feel vibrations and energy all around me as well as use predicting intelligence. Best attack is one that can't be defended against, one in whatever area they aren't good at."

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aleron: (Alright, last post for me tonight. Bed time but we can continue tomorrow if you'd like. :) )

"Thank you." Paragon has had to learn to adapt with the many mistakes she had made for the first month she had been a Super-Hero and especially during her final fight with Nemesis, which took everything she had to win. As Aleron makes his recommendations, she makes mental notes to remember them.

And why did Paragon seem distracted? And why were her eyes glowing? While he was talking about trying out an attack against a precog like opponent, she had already thought of a good idea. Sometimes, when she uses her heat blast, it's invisible to the naked eye and melts the chains holding up a walkway so it was only suspended by two. That meant that one end swung down and all this happened by the time Aleron finished his sentence. Hopefully, her attempt at an unexpected attack would work. "You mean...something like that?" She asks, smiling big IF her tactic worked.

Aleron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Aleron

@paragonxxx: (Alrighty, see ya later! Gonna reply first.)

"Clever." He said as it swung down. Even as it did he selected his levels of conditions excluding those used for the precognition. Somewhat heightened speed, extremely high levels of balance (Well above natural), and enhanced flexibility. Also a fairly good strategic mind and fighting prowess, more evasive however and counterattacks, capable of immense strength when entangling an opponent.

He leaped into the air landing his feet against the platfrom and standing sideways as it swung, throwing him into the air, "Good call." He said as he landed gracefully on the ground, "Could be effective against certain types of precognitives. Remember to use previously learned information to find solutions. Speed, strength, and durability, are just a few variables."

He moved towards he quickly but didn't attack. Instead leaped overhead summersaulting and landing on his hands.

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By ParagonxXx

@aleron: (Are we having fun yet? *Winks*)

Nuts, she was hoping that would have caught him off guard and before he was ready for it. Apparently, this guy is faster than he seems. Had her move worked and had this been a real fight, she would have given him no time to gain his bearings and would have pressed her attack to keep him disoriented. But, that is not what happened and he did avoid her. So...

Even as Aleron did his next move, Paragon thinks quickly of her next move. Using her Hyperspeed this time, she tries to slam her fist into his thigh then her other fist into his other thigh where he was talking about earlier in an attempt to disable, temporarily, both his legs. She remembers what he was trying to point out earlier, so she tries to see if will work.

Aleron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paragonxxx: (*Squints* I feel like I'm missing something.)

'Ahh, good move. And she's paying attention. That would be at least partially effective according to this guys work.' He thought quickly trying to step back to lessen the blow. It was undoubtedly painful, and efcective. He grunted dropping to the ground, but quickly wrapped his legs behind his neck to keep them out of the way holding himself up by his hands and dancing away on his fingers somehow.

"Excellent." He commented. Quickly he charged forwards dancing left and right on his fingers and sometimes rolling to the side trying to grab onto her and wrap his arms around hers from behind.

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

(*Gives back your watch, your wallet and your car keys...* That about cover it or did you forget to order pizza? *Winks*)

Agile thing, isn't he? Paragon thought to herself. Aleron keeps doing the most unexpected things. And once he wraps his arms around her, she smiles. "It's a little cold in here, don't you think? Let's fix that." She says as her skins really hot all of a sudden before there is a sudden burst of pure heat coming off of her in an attempt to get him. She hopes this works. She's trying to do everything she can think of that is unpredictable.

Aleron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Aleron

@paragonxxx:

(Doubly out of character: ...oh. Dang, I'm bad at humans. On a scale or 1-10 I am like a 4-5. This kills me.)

Aleron was very good at predicting, heck his actual job had a lot to do with it. And the way he set up his senses and brain right now was just about as close to precog as one could hope for.

The blast was painful, but didn't exactly hit him. He'd swerved holding on with one painfully burning right hand and flipped to jab her in the tendons of her right knee in an attempt to disable it before rushing off nursing the burned hand, "Good," he said smiling, "remember to keep learning with every success and fail. They are bth informative."

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

(Uh oh. Maybe your character likes Paragon so he acts a bit out of character? *Grins innocently*)

Paragon's knee is now disabled and she falls on her side, the heat finally disappearing. She isn't like him so she can't move around on her hands. But that's ok, she doesn't need to. Well now, with his legs disabled and a burned hand, she has the advantage. She may have a disabled knee right now, but all she does is just float there, rubbing her knee. What else can she do to get him? "My Dad always said you learn more from your defeats than you do your wins."

Paragon is about to ask him if he's alright because of his burned hand. She didn't mean to hurt him like that. But then she remembers what he said earlier, that he heals fast. Let's see what else she can nail him with? Ah. All of a sudden, she sucks in a deep breath. All of a sudden, the air around Aleron feels like it's trying to suck him towards her with a powerful vacuum. This is to knock him off balance. Succeed or fail, she then tries to freeze him with what she calls 'arctic breath'. And then she slaps both hands together, creating a thunderclap to shatter the ice and disorient his hearing, perhaps ruining his balance. She hopes this succeeds.

Aleron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paragonxxx: (Could be, always wanted to try something like that. I'd die if I tried it in real life, probably have social anxiety, introverted, not connected to my or other peoples emotions very well. Just plain suck at it.)

He is lifted into the air, but moved faster than it would have caused on it's on because he gave a mighty shove with his hands towards her exceedingly fast. Even if he froze from the arctic breath it was unlikely she'd have time to enact the clap before he slammed into her chest.

For training purposes he uses his shapeshifting to allow him to speak frozen or not, "Depends on the defeat, and the win." He commented. He liked this one above a lot of the others. She was creative and dedicated, she'd also already proven she had plenty of intelligence and morals.

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nuts. This guy is quick! Paragon falls back from the hit to her chest and she once again staring at the ceiling. But she uses her flight power to rise, righting herself and looking at him. Alright, time to try one last thing. If this doesn't work, then she's out of ideas.

All of a sudden, Paragon kicks it into overdrive. She seems like she's everywhere at once, but in reality she is using her Hyperspeed to move...really, really fast. As she does so, she tries to hit him with punches that are moving so fast, each one breaks the sound barrier, creating mini-sonic booms. At the same time, she is moving in a circle around him at hyperspeed to try and keep him guessing as to where she is even as she keeps trying to hit him with her super fast punches. By the time her punch count reaches 2,000, barely a second has passed. Will this work?

Aleron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paragonxxx:

'Glorious.' He thought.

Would it work? Most certainly.

He knew what was going to happen, bur her speed made it impossible to react fast enough. While he'd adjusted the form to be fast. It was by no means fast enough to go sonic. He grunted with every hit now lying on the ground.

"Ma'am, that was fantastic." He said honestly smiling. He stood up as if all wounds had just vanished. "Reached the limit of his speed making it impossible to react, even if he knew every single thing you would have done for infinity. Well done! Gloriously well done!"

He stroked his chin, "I suppose we need to try you against someone of equal physical status, or close. Oh wait, heh heh, I have a better idea."

He moved to the wall pulling out a control board and typing into it, "Pick a super hero or super villain, then choose a location. You're about to be tested on a holographic mission. The goal will be to save as many people as possible, you can't save them all. The people doing this are just to good. Learn by failure right?"

He turned to look at her awaiting her choice as the floor seemed to become sidewalk and they appeared to be in New York city again, everything as usual. Except a control board sticking out of thin air and aleron ready to type in it.

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Paragon breathes a sigh of relief and smiles at the praise. By now, her knee is feeling better. And then all of a sudden, Keira finds herself in NYC again, but her senses tell her this is not NYC. It's a holographic representation. She forgets all about his question and just looks around in awe. "Oh...WOW!" Keira stares and stares before she picks up a lamp post, then crushes it in her hands. "It...feels so real!"

Paragon disappears from view as she flies high up into the sky, looking down. It's better than a video game! Oh, she is SO going to have some FUN with THIS! But then she flies down again, landing by Aleron. "Amazing technology! Makes my holo-watch pale in comparison."

And then she remembers she is still undergoing training. Then she blushes, "Sorry...got carried away. It's incredible how real you made this."

Paragon takes a deep breath, "Can you re-create Nemesis? I don't know if you know enough about her since she's new like me, but she's good enough to make sure lives are taken no matter what."

Aleron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paragonxxx:

He smiled, "Well, we ought to, we've been around trying to figure things out long enough." He commented.

He looks at the control board fingers blazing across it...a few to many fingers if one could keep up with them.

"That ought to be somewhat accurate, personality traits, speech and movement patterns, tactics, known physical attributes and abilities." He replied, "Just take note, she won't be alone in this. We may incorporate random or nonexistent villains. Maybe even Blackcat agents or known heroes that were either traitors or are being controlled. So adaptto the situation to win."

He clicked another button starting the simulation. Simultaneously, something exploded in a building somewhere. "Go."

(You'll have to do Nemesis and it's actions. Like he said others may become incorperated but not to powerful ones, so I may make one show up randomly.)

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aleron: (Awesome, I have plans for Nemesis. Might even create her as a character of mine. May I have permission for the REAL Nemesis to hack into Paragon's holo-wristwatch and take control of the hologram of her in this program at the end of the training session?).

All this time, Paragon has been watching Aleron and his powers seem pretty vast. Is there no end to them? Just how powerful is he? But no more time to ponder this as Paragon takes off in flight to follow the sound of that explosion. It's time to get down to business. And honestly, Keira doesn't like any situation where lives will be lost, but she knows that is a harsh reality. No matter how good a hero is, lives will always be lost.

Paragon wonders what horror awaits her. Going against her archenemy in a training session was a good idea. It will allow Keira to be a bit more ready the next time the villain enters her life. And now, using her super senses, she tries locating the origin of the explosion.

Aleron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paragonxxx: @paragonxxx:

(She probably wouldn't be able to. This stuff existed before the car and has physical and electronic security from people like Winters, trillions of thought streams at once easily, to prevent even technopaths from getting in. She might be able to make a secondary hologram of her by getting into the wristwatch and slightly altering the program though, but it wouldn't likely last long before the programs fixed it.)

The explosion came from the middle of a tall building, on one side. Set specifically to make it fall at an angle into others and create even more disaster. Even as it did another explosion was heard on the opposite side of the city with a similair design but even lower down to drop the entire building against others.

Aleron flew up next to her his magnificent golden wings flapping, observing her reactions. He held a device to allow him to add in "characters" into the simulation.

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aleron: Paragon takes one glance at the situation, then hears another explosion. With her super senses, she can see what is happening. Alright. Priorities.

First, Paragon moves in the way of the building before it crashes into another one, using her strength to hold it there. Then she uses her Arctic breath to create ice, making it grow and grow around the center of this building and then she does the same to the building just behind her, letting go of the building she is holding to finish her ice cushion, creating something for this tilting building to rest on and cease the damage it would have caused had Paragon not interfered. With the massive ice glacier acting as a sort of brace, priority one is done.

No time to think, just act. Save as many lives as she can.

But just then, Nemesis's face comes alive on a computer screen billboard and she is wearing her typical black and red armor, which also covers her face. "Not so fast, hero. Before you rush to save those lives, I have a choice for you."

Paragon clenches her fists as she listens, "I just launched a nuclear missile with a 40 megaton payload at your beloved city and it's going to get there in five minutes. So, you have two choices, but time enough to make only one. You can stop the missile and save the entire city OR you can save those lives in the buildings I just bombed. Oh, and to add extra incentive, your mother is in one of those buildings. And don't bother trying to save both because I know how fast you are and even you aren't fast enough to save everyone. Make your choice, hero." And the screen flicks out.

Paragon knows this is only a training simulation, but it feels so real. And in this real sitation, her first instinct would be to save her mother. And she very nearly does exactly that. But then she realized that if she saves her mother, the Bomb will still hit and they'll all die anyway. Not much choice in the matter. Reluctantly, Paragon scans with her super senses and then finds the nuclear missile from miles away. Paragon takes off after it, breaking the sound barrier, pouring on the speed and going as fast as she can.

Paragon tries to redirect the missile, but it only corrects it's own course. Keira clenches her jaw, knowing what she has to do. So, she grabs the huge missile and stays with it, even as she uses her great strength to redirect it towards space. Unfortunately, this means she has to stay with it, otherwise it'll course correct. She can already feel the missile fighting to do just that, but Paragon won't let it. She grits her teeth. She takes a deep breath when she feels they are almost in space and once they are, she let's go of the missile. Just then, it explodes and Paragon puts up her hands defensively as her whole world explodes around her.

Paragon falls unconscious, the Earth's gravity taking hold as the heat of re-entry surrounds her. When she eventually lands back on Earth, it's in Death Valley California. Her unconscious form lies in a small crater, but then her eyes slowly pop open. "Ohhh..." She moans in pain. Never has she endured something like that. She slowly gets up, noticing her costume is smoking and is ripped and torn up in places. Her cape is completely gone now. "Must, must get back...to New York..." Paragon takes off, but lands head first on the sand again. Arms shaking, she lifts herself up. "Come on, get up. Get. Up." Paragon barely stands, then takes off once again. This time, she stays in the air and makes her way back to NYC as fast as she can. She arrives in only a few short minutes.