#151 Posted by Sam_Heller (1533 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowknight666: I should be disgusted, or shocked.. but I kind of expected that, sadly enough.

@Agent_Hannigan: Oh how I'll just love the day when I get my own psychopathic Irishman to put piss-stained posters of me up in his room.

#152 Posted by CainPanell (23760 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sam_Heller said:

@shadowknight666: I should be disgusted, or shocked.. but I kind of expected that, sadly enough.

@Agent_Hannigan: Oh how I'll just love the day when I get my own psychopathic Irishman to put piss-stained posters of me up in his room.

Hey...Or Irishwoman XD

#153 Posted by Sam_Heller (1533 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowknight666: Yeah, even better. -_-

#154 Posted by Agent_Hannigan (1212 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sam_Heller: And kill your children. Don't forget killing your children.

#155 Edited by Sam_Heller (1533 posts) - - Show Bio

@Agent_Hannigan: And there's another reason for why I don't want to have kids.

#156 Posted by CainPanell (23760 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sam_Heller: Hey just trying to give fellow anti-villain immigrants their fair ability to be someone's arch nemesis, Regardless of gender

#157 Posted by Sam_Heller (1533 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowknight666: You're a real activist, I'm touched.

#158 Posted by CainPanell (23760 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sam_Heller: XD Fellow Psychopathic Killers...Unite!

#159 Posted by Sam_Heller (1533 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowknight666: You know, I don't think the Corps. has a rule against lethal force..

#160 Posted by FALLENprophet (7106 posts) - - Show Bio

@Westlife said:

@FALLENprophet said:

@shadowknight666 said:

• Westlife and Alex were actually brothers separated at Birth.

I've actually thought about doing this and same with Cain (But with cain would be more of a what-if rpg)

How come we don't even talk no more?
And you don't even call no more?
We don't barely keep in touch at all.
And I don't even feel the same love when we hug no more.
And I heard it through the grape vine we even beefing now.
After all the years we been down,
Ain't no way no how. This bullshit can't be true.

We family and ain't a damn thing changed, unless it's you.

...touching...(wipes away a tear)

#161 Posted by _Project_ (154 posts) - - Show Bio

The Vine Universe's Adamantium is nothing like the Marvel Universe's Adamantium. In the Vine, it's not indestructible at all and can commonly (when compared to the rarity of Marvel's version) be found in the Earth's crust or mantle, or made through a combination of specific metals. Hence why it's so much more common in the vine. It's one of the strongest metals still, but likely is still surpassed by diamond in terms of density.

#162 Posted by _Zombie_ (10572 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Project_ said:

The Vine Universe's Adamantium is nothing like the Marvel Universe's Adamantium. In the Vine, it's not indestructible at all and can commonly (when compared to the rarity of Marvel's version) be found in the Earth's crust or mantle, or made through a combination of specific metals. Hence why it's so much more common in the vine. It's one of the strongest metals still, but likely is still surpassed by diamond in terms of density.

Headcanon accepted.

#163 Posted by The_Assassin_ (17568 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Project_: Considering Adamantium is from space and the number of space characters we have it's not to much of a stretch to think it could simply have been bought from one of various alien factions.

#164 Posted by The_Assassin_ (17568 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Cain sleeps with a Longshot Plushie
#165 Posted by _Project_ (154 posts) - - Show Bio
@The_Assassin_: As far as I'm concerned Adamantium is a "miracle element" created under specific conditions naturally or artificially. It's more likely to occur on some other planets, but it still happens everywhere. I find it a better explanation.
Why it's called headcanon and not canon :p
#166 Posted by MasterofChaos (1150 posts) - - Show Bio
@The_Assassin_ said:
  • Cain sleeps with a Longshot Plushie
Now I want one.
#167 Posted by Izaiah (6295 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Izaiah wasn't fully cured from the ancient disease he was put in suspended animation for, he still has to enter suspended animation on occasion, explaining his absence from destructive events he would otherwise surely at least have tried to interfere in otherwise.
#168 Posted by Kratesis (4279 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Project_ said:

This isn't bad, I like it. Perhaps it should be made canon actually.

#169 Posted by MasterofChaos (1150 posts) - - Show Bio

Kratesis loves Remus. But it's a forbidden love, because she's a Godslayer.

#170 Posted by _Zombie_ (10572 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kratesis said:

@_Project_ said:

I agree. Or something like it.

#171 Posted by Clara Mass (8753 posts) - - Show Bio

How everyone views me :D

#172 Posted by tha_mercenary (2118 posts) - - Show Bio

@ZombieBigfoot said:

@Kratesis said:

@_Project_ said:

I agree. Or something like it.

Wouldn't it undermine other people's characters then? I don't have any adamantium with any of my alts (I think...) but what if there was someone who's character used adamantium for the sole purpose that it would be unbreakable? I'm not against it, I think the idea is smart and explains a lot, but we should be a little considerate.

#173 Edited by _Psy_ (3424 posts) - - Show Bio
@The_Mercenary: There are characters who make giant robots made of adamantium. If it remains unbreakable, then it should be far too rare to make something like that. There are characters that are strong enough to crush adamantium, so it doesn't seem very unbreakable. If people want to make a giant country killing robot out of the stuff they better be prepared to have it undermined. The metal is still the strongest metal on Earth and would still serve purposes adequately.
#174 Posted by tha_mercenary (2118 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Punk_: Hm, maybe.

#175 Posted by Tombstone. (287 posts) - - Show Bio

Adamantium in my experience of reading comic books has never been truly indestructible, just way beyond the abilities of most metahumans to break, hence why the titanium vibranium alloy used in Cap's shield, Uru, and whatever the hell the destroyer is made out of are all stronger. As for the comment concerning diamonds, Diamonds may be very hard but they are quite brittle. If you were to smash a sheet of diamond with a hammer, it would break much more easily than a sheet of steel of the same thickness.

All Diamond's mohs hardness means is that it's hard to scratch, but when it comes to the effectiveness of weapons and armour, hardness counts for much less than you would think animal claws are much softer than steel (3.0 or so on the Mohs scale vs 6.5 I believe) but can still pierce them with enough force behind them. A diamond sword could make one really good cut, but it's too brittle to likely survive making that cut as pretty much all swords bend a good deal when they strike something, only for metal's flexibility to allow them to snap back in place.

As for the reference to Liberty Prime, he's made of Divine steel, a composite of Adamantium, Vibranium, Necrodermis, Uru, and Vanadium blended together through a very specific technomagic process that the project only had access to because the lead engineers were Talon agents who wanted a weapon against the Black Hand. Notably, the project depleted all of America's stores of the five metals for a decade and nearly crippled the economy.

The Talon and Ordo have a lot of Adamantium for alloying into Talon steel (less than one percent of talon steel is adamantium though and is typically second grade adamantium at tht) because the Talon stole the overwhelming majority of the Earth's supply during the time of the ancient greeks. Very little Admantium on the entire planet isn't in Talon or Talon breakaway hands, and even then they still needed to supplement their stockpiles by stealing crashed meteors, alloying it out with other metals to use less of it, and later mining Mars, the Moon, the Elemntal plane of Earth and the asteroid belt for more.

The near total destruction of the Talon this year by the Black hand as well as a full third of it leaving the Earth and anything they couldn't carry with them behind, has however, freed up a lot of their stock piles of Adamantium, letting it splurge the market.

#176 Posted by Metalcore (159 posts) - - Show Bio

@Tombstone.: That's headcanon, right?

#177 Posted by Tombstone. (287 posts) - - Show Bio

The whole thing on diamonds was a correction on what hardness actually means, the divine steel and talon steel bits are clarifications, but using the collapse of the Talon to explain why Adamantium is more common now is headcanon.

Avatar image for the_maimed_lord
#178 Posted by The_Maimed_Lord (40 posts) - - Show Bio

There is no "one" above all in the vine multiverse, but instead, a number of living tribunal level beings locked in permanent stalemate. The timekeeper and the Icon are two of them.

#179 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19715 posts) - - Show Bio
@Clara Mass

Not necessarily... I'd kill her if I wouldn't have to face any consequences for it.
#180 Posted by Clara Mass (8753 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Sojourn_ said:

@Clara Mass

Not necessarily... I'd kill her if I wouldn't have to face any consequences for it.

Le gasp.....jealously is unflattering

#181 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19715 posts) - - Show Bio
@Clara Mass It sure is... You should stop unflattering yourself
#182 Posted by 614azrael (10462 posts) - - Show Bio
Deveyeants are the most technological race in existance their knowledge in tech near imposible for any mind to replicate at this time. If theres a weapon concept they probably have it if they dont seam to its just kept concealed till needed. All Headcanon of course, never thought anyone should say there the most/best/1st/etc of cv as it could undermind another
#183 Posted by Clara Mass (8753 posts) - - Show Bio

@_Sojourn_ said:

@Clara Mass It sure is... You should stop unflattering yourself

>__>

#184 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19715 posts) - - Show Bio
@Clara Mass What no quips?
#185 Posted by Rumble Man (11195 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler is a shapeshifter

#186 Posted by MorganStone (109 posts) - - Show Bio

Arturia's mother (succubus) and Morgan's father (incubus) were lovers at one point.

#187 Posted by Lord_Johnathan (3304 posts) - - Show Bio

The Ordo Astartes is on bad terms with the U.N Metahuman Affairs department due to it's refusal to beholden itself to any form of earth based accountability

#188 Posted by Kovak (752 posts) - - Show Bio

Kovak once had a fling with a toaster.

#189 Posted by ElusiveStorm (2811 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kovak: ElusiveStorm once had a fling with a bottle of wine

#190 Posted by Kovak (752 posts) - - Show Bio

@ElusiveStorm: Adam once had a fling with something he can't remember. All he can remember is it's sexy voice and that it was really flexible. But that may have been the beer. Or the cider. Or the vodka. Or the various other health destroying substances he regularly partakes in.

#191 Posted by ElusiveStorm (2811 posts) - - Show Bio

@Kovak: we need to hit the clubs sometime then bro

#192 Posted by Kovak (752 posts) - - Show Bio

@ElusiveStorm: Indeed we do.

#193 Posted by Mercy_ (94916 posts) - - Show Bio

Cass has never had a fling with an inanimate object.

#194 Posted by ElusiveStorm (2811 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mercy_: how was that?

#195 Posted by O'chunks (152 posts) - - Show Bio

Slenderman is actually an Iconoclasm who works for the Black Hand.

#196 Posted by Zauberin (6113 posts) - - Show Bio
@MorganStone said:

Arturia's mother (succubus) and Morgan's father (incubus) were lovers at one point.

That. . .would be pretty awesome. Especially considering the way they reproduce. . .
#197 Posted by _Alexandra_ (488 posts) - - Show Bio

@Zauberin said:

@MorganStone said:

That. . .would be pretty awesome. Especially considering the way they reproduce. . .

Actually gives me an idea, lol.

Avatar image for nufai_the_defiler
#198 Posted by Nufai_the_Defiler (389 posts) - - Show Bio

I consider Ryujin to be something of a cosmic reset button who undoes the damage of world shattering events, which is why New York always seems to have a thriving population no matter how many times it gets levelled among other things.

#199 Posted by CainPanell (23760 posts) - - Show Bio

Agent Hannigan's Xbox Live Gamertag is "Longshotfangirl56"

#200 Posted by _Zombie_ (10572 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadowknight666 said:

Agent Hannigan's Xbox Live Gamertag is "Longshotfangirl56"

Headcanon accepted! XD