Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Doctor_Wheatley

I'm Going To Nurture Him..

No Caption Provided

'What attracted me to this boy wasn't the addictive screams that shot out of his tiny throat, the fresh smell from the heated blood or the presence of intolerable pain from delicate skin getting torn. It was the pure innocence that he could rarely see in people nowadays.'

It was untouched and harbored in such a fragile shell he wouldn't dare crack the egg too early. These aren't ones to eat, but the ones to raise.The doctor wanted to nurture the egg with all his love. To keep the child warm and healthy in his care. To feed it the most divines of proteins. To give it the best pleasure only the doctor could give. The egg of innocence in its golden shell would be so marvelous to be swarmed in the hands of his corruption. A true malevolent beast would be grown, but only time will tell how successful it will be if he could subdue the boy to embrace his rapture.

Bringing the boy into the safeguard of one of his homes. Filled with brand-new and riped corpses that were brutally butchered. The tied up boy was put in the center of the lit room. Wheatley turned his back to him and started chopping the heavenly meat he would soon feed his new pet. He was so happy he found a wonderful reward for his time spent searching, the man would begin to hum in bliss and asked nicely "So my dear, would you like your meat rare or well done?"

@justin_lockley@ultra_girl_

justin_lockley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By justin_lockley

@doctor_wheatley:

"It's always that one time you're not careful. You can be in a constant state of looking over your shoulder, always aware of everyone around you, knowing exactly which eyes are staring at you, but that one time you stop paying attention, even for a second, that's when they'll get ya. Always, always, always be careful, Justin. And always be ready to run."

About two years ago, his father had told him those words after saving Justin from a mugger in the nick of time. Today, however, his father was not there to save him. Justin was alone. He knew not to wander the streets by himself anymore, but he couldn't stand the tower any longer. He felt as if he needed to get outside, or he would implode. But considering his situation, that might not have been such a bad thing after all. He was wandering the streets, stereotypically kicking an empty tin can around when it happened. That one time he wasn't careful. That was when he was taken. No matter how much he screamed, kicked, cried, it didn't matter. It was too late to run, and he was too weak to escape. After much struggling, and no success getting away, he passed out for a while.

When he awoke, he found himself bound by blood-stained ropes, surrounded by the crimson pools and chunks of gore littered around the putrid room. The smell was insufferable, and it caused Justin to vomit until he had nothing left in his stomach to eject. He couldn't speak out of sheer terror, but his thoughts were running wild as he wondered what was coming, and if he was going to be next. After a bit of frantic thought and scanning of the room, he noticed the strange man mutilating a corpse for a purpose he could only guess. Then the man spoke, and a shiver shot down his spine. "So my dear, would you like your meat rare or well done?" the creep asked him. Trembling, Justin struggled to find the courage to ask "W-w-what meat?" However, when he spoke, it was so quiet that Justin himself could hardly hear it, and the man would likely hear no more than a mumble.

Ultra_Girl_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Ultra_Girl_

@justin_lockley: @doctor_wheatley:

Star the Queen of Mewni walked through the streets of Gothic City in a disconsolate manner, she reminisced on her last memories of interacting with Maverick affiliates here. The 'mercenaries' to her were like a family and now that they seemingly disappeared all she had now left were the nostalgic recollections of the past battles which happened here but speaking of memories one came to her in a instant as her foot bumped into a can and caused a echo of noise in the empty street.

She sniffed a few times as a familiar fragrance entered her nose where have I smelled this before? she asked herself as it was ever so faint could it be?"It's him, the unique stench of death only the Doctor can carry" but there was something else mixed in with that smell of death, she dropped down to her knee as her mind shifted through the different smells that were mixed in with Wheately's "some one was afraid here, I could smell the faint scent of fear" she stood up and sighed "looks like there's been an abduction, time to find the Doctor"

Avatar image for doctor_wheatley
Doctor_Wheatley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Doctor_Wheatley

@justin_lockley: @ultra_girl_:

No Caption Provided

The mans figure showed gentle movements while he prepared the dish. Shoveling a bath of human beef on a spoon. The fat gurgled and sploshed as the utensils dug deep tearing the canvas in a musical sensation to his ears. He was commanding an orchestra with every scoop against the corpses torso. "The meat your going to be eating silly boy~" he replies. Puncturing the bodies skin in several unpatterned places the doctor was randomly ripping out meat from all organs and fats. With the meat that the laboratory baked, it would sing melodies inside of the boy as parents would sing to a tired child. The blessed meat would eventually over time remove the eggs innocence and reform in the beauty of Wheatley.

Then he smelled something. 'If you could see them, they can see you' Simple field logic while playing tag with children. Most likely something to interrupt the soft boiling of this precious operation. It was the smell of vaginas,sparkles, butterflies and beautiful rainbows. He giggled and looked straight at the boy with a extensive grin on his face. "Looks like a mystical unicorn is coming to save you~" He was glad, it was getting too easy.

justin_lockley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultra_girl_: @doctor_wheatley:

Justin watched as the man continued to tear bits of a person from its corpse, and try as he might, the boy couldn't even decipher whether the decimated body was of a man or a woman. It wasn't until the terrifying creep offered Justin some of the pieces he was dislodging that he finally became animated about his situation. On hearing "The meat you're going to be eating," Justin began to scream and try to wriggle out of his ropes, and he didn't even hear the insane man call him a silly boy. After finding himself unable to escape his bondage, he attempted to crawl to what he assumed was the door to the room, though he wasn't sure due to the blood covering the walls and the door making them both appear the same. As he crawled away, he looked very much like a worm, and he felt about as weak as one.

Then the man spoke again, and Justin squealed a bit, before he realized what it was the man was telling him. "A unicorn...? This is a dream, that's what it is, I'm dreaming." He thought. "This creepy man is no longer a creepy man, but a nice guy giving me a million dollars." he said in his mind, hoping it would rearrange his surroundings. But no dice. This was real. He didn't have any idea what was going on, but he couldn't deny that this was actually happening. And as strange as it sounds, the boy was desperate for a unicorn.

Ultra_Girl_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@doctor_wheatley: @justin_lockley:

Star was taken back to her training days in the Mewni academy, she began to use old tracking skills that back then were essential in her elite royal training that would prove its use in the battlefield many times in the future. It was certainly helpful that her physical senses surpassed those of any ordinary human by several leagues so she could trace the tiniest details of this abduction back to its source.

There were times where it seemed the track grew cold so she would have find another method of tracking down her target whether it be through intuition or logical thinking, nevertheless Star soon found the end of the trail at a run down psychiatric estate "Very classic doctor" she said blandly while rolling her eyes mildly and clapping slowly.

Surely he would know that his rival was now here but she wasn't worried.

Doctor_Wheatley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Doctor_Wheatley

@ultra_girl_: @justin_lockley:

"Quick my child! Our mommy has arrived~"

Seizing the egg in his possessive hands he placed the boy back into his chair and strolled him to a dining area where a family table was located. Shadowing his arms over his face. Thick saliva ran through his fingers as he licked his hand and groomed the boys hair. Combing and massaging the eggs shell. Ever so gently using the tips of his sharp nails to tuck the boys clothes as a bird would tuck and blanket an egg in a nest. "We must look good for yourmommy" He cheerfully said as he made the final touches and wiped the tears and blood smears away from the boys face. "Remember to be well mannered and stand up straight, I want her to see that I raised you well my child" With the preparations done Wheatley left the boy with a soft pat on the back and a peck on his forehead.

He began to quickly set up the dinner table. The doctors arms long and disjointed enough to reach to the other end of the room and place it down in order. Torn place mats, rusted metal cups, plates, brown rice and a steaming roasted beef in the middle. He sat down next to his child and faced the entrance towards their arriving new family member. "OH HONEY~ You didn't tell me you were going to be arriving so soon~" His voice loud enough or the place too quiet it would echo all the way to the front door to where it could meet the ears of their beloved.

justin_lockley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Mom?!" Justin said without hesitation, though his voice was trembling. Justin hadn't realized he missed his mother. If you had asked him a few hours earlier, he would've entirely denied it. But the feeling he first had when the man began to talk about mommy was undoubtedly relief, which preceded even greater fear that his mother would be killed that night. While his mind was devouring every idea it came across to make sense of the demented surroundings and the utterly mad man's ravings, the man picked him up again, and placed him back in the chair, which Justin responded to with screaming and even more kicking, which was every bit as futile as it was when he was first abducted.

Every time the man touched him, Justin became more sure he was going to die. And every time the man touched him, he became less sure that this even was a man. Too exhausted to scream anymore, he simply shook with each claw that dragged along his skin. At that moment he knew that he truly was powerless to do anything except ponder the depths of his inability to escape the nightmare he was currently living. And he sat there, his thoughts becoming scattered as he desperately tried to understand what was happening, with his thoughts saying things like "What does he mean raised me?" "Why can't I wake up?" and "Where's the unicorn?"Luckily, it would not be a long wait for his rescuer to arrive.

Ultra_Girl_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@justin_lockley: @doctor_wheatley:

. "OH HONEY~ You didn't tell me you were going to be arriving so soon~"

Honey? The voices doctor echoed through out the facility as she stepped a foot inside the entrance, "Don't worry, I'm coming dear" she replied back but unlike the Doctor's voice which came out as ominously creepy, the Queen's voice was similar to an angelic whisper which was meant to comfort that young child in distress.

Star engaged in a steady jog as her blue armor shed away to her less armored but elegant ivory armor, with in a minute she was with in eye sight of both males in the room. Her mere presence would seem almost divine in the eyes of any victims.

No Caption Provided

Star held her hand close to her sword but dared not unsheathe it yet, she glanced at the restrained child but kept her heroic composure "everything is going to be okay" she whispered with almost magical comforting words that were directed towards Justin.

Doctor_Wheatley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Doctor_Wheatley

"Dear, I've been telling little jimmy so much about you while you were gone!" He shifted the chair beside him to allow the lady sit down next to the boy "Why don't you tell our son about your adventures?" His intentions became more vague the more he talked. The doctors delusions could change his personality and perspective instantly. With all the talk he started about having a family and a wife, he was sorta happy again and that happiness would cloud his sight. The mind of the doctor began to truly believe that this was his loving family once again. He would have the perfect little boy and he would love little jimmy with all his might. Nothing would stop him and take him away from their only son. Wheatley smiled intensely next to his new family. The new memories of preparing the dinner for his lover and loyal wife drove deep in to his mind. Oh he did love her so much, The doctor would want to pleasure her in riches and happiness. New memories of buying her the elegant dress she was wearing and the metal jewelry that she was covered in. She was a Godness and he would let himself know every night that they were together that NOTHING! Absolutely nothing would stop him from tearing him away from his family. He would vow to love and protect them for as long as he lived.

This was how fragile Wheatley's mind was. Being left alone and never loved drove him into insanity. The mere presence of being loved ached him dearly. It would change his physically and mentally. A little change could be seen as his pale pupils began to blush with a brown color of his birth origin.

justin_lockley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@doctor_wheatley: @ultra_girl_:

"That's not my mom, that voice is soothing" was the first thought that appeared in Justin's mind when his rescuer spoke from the entrance. His mom, for all of her caring for Justin was very harsh, suffice to say, and this was not the type of way she would speak. "Who is that? Is she that unicorn he was rambling about?" Justin, still unable to do anything due to the rope's grip on him and the ominous presence of the thing that had stolen him, waited ever fearfully, but with a new glimmer of hope as the heroine arrived. Finally, there she was, but she didn't seem to look much like a unicorn at all. It was true that she was majestic and bright, but for all Justin could tell, she seemed human. The royal rescuer the spoke to him a calming phrase, and he couldn't understand why, but he knew he was safe now.

At peace or not, the fact was a madman still had possession of him, and he was still restrained and in real danger. The psychopath spoke again, and Justin felt his calm shatter and the terror return. After a moment of shock just from the caustic voice of his captor, he began to consider his options. "He thinks he's my dad. Maybe I can trick him. No, but what if it doesn't work. Would he kill me? I don't know, but I can't do anything else right now. But what do I say? I could tell him I never get to spend time with 'mom', but I don't know if he'll buy it, since I've never spent time with him either. Oh, he's talking about adventures, I could work with that."

"D-d-dad?" Justin spoke up, "Is it okay if... after dinner.. um, can I... go on an adventure with mommy?"

Ultra_Girl_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Ultra_Girl_

@justin_lockley: @doctor_wheatley: Star started speaking as if everything was natural as if everyone in this room really were family, "Oh it was so tiresome today beloved" Star stated in a weary tone as she took a seat in-between the doctor and Justin while roughing up Justin's hair teasingly as if he was a little rascal, then Star looked at Wheatley "Did he behave well today?" her tone was stern but gentle as she looked at the Doctor as if she really was his wife.

Doctor_Wheatley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Doctor_Wheatley

"Of course he behaved well, He takes after you, so ofcourse there is nothing but the best that comes out of our son~ "

"D-d-dad?"

"Is it okay if... after dinner.. um, can I... go on an adventure with mommy?"

Those words sunk into him. The innocent voice surrounded him in the lies he made. "D-d-dad?" He was a father.. "mommy" ...a loving husband. The barrier that was inside Wheatley was beginning to break. All the hatred that hid the happiness tucked deep inside of what is left of his soul was being separated, Cracking the shell of his being. The nest was being attacked by them and his true family that were bound by his flesh cried out. The emotion that he buried long ago was oozing out. The creatures in the laboratories below the city howled in pain as their flesh felt something so distinct they began to choke in it's toxicity. They tried to call out to Wheatley clouding his mind in the hatred they embraced but the woman who sat in with him was too beautiful it blinded him. The silk of her hair shined ever so gently. The purity in her eyes shot through him. All the animonsity he had was being reversed as he gazed at their innocence.

The Egg Was Cracked
The Egg Was Cracked

Their light out shined the grim and torturous environment around him. Like a mother calling him to the heavens again. The fallen angel saw a peek of who he once was.

A tear was shed down from his colored eyes that fell to the ground as the man remembered all the death and misery he was forced to do.

The demons in the laboratories below growled even more as there cage around Wheatley's reality was being unlocked. The mans smiling face turned serious. It was a face of a different person. A lost soul was being pulled out and the life in his eyes watched over them. "Escape now your not safe, before they take me back! Quick!" His voice was calm and demanding, different from the tone from the doctors personality. The bounded beast were furious at the awakening. The color from his eyes immediately faded. The doctor slammed the table uncontrollably as the demons screaming repaired his demonic mentality.

His smile returned.

"NO YOU CANNOT LEAVE, IT'S A SCHOOL NIGHT!"

Ultra_Girl_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Ultra_Girl_

@justin_lockley: @doctor_wheatley: Star let out a gasped shock "Whealtey!" she responded upset "you're not suppose to raise your voice, are you trying to traumatize Jimmy?" her face was not angry but one of disappointment.

She crossed her arms and looked away from Wheatley as she spoke sternly "You're supposed to be kind and caring" she then looked back towards him with sad eyes and replied back solemnly "don't you care anymore?" as Star questioned the Doctor a noise outside was heard as someone was breaking there way in the mansion.

justin_lockley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"It's working!" Justin's eyes lit up as the man shed his frantic demeanor, and seemed to be at peace. Then it happened. The true person behind the layers upon layers of insanity burst though, if only for a moment, to warn both Justin and the Queen to flee. "Okay it worked, but I'm tied up, how am I supposed to go anywhere?" Justin mentally replied. Justin tried to think his way out, but the opportunity vanished too quickly. The psychopath returned, and struck the dinner table violently, screaming about it being a school night in his default tone of terror. Justin flinched, unprepared for the intense display, but his mother for the day responded with far less fear, even scolding the thing. Justin in a moment became very afraid of his captor's next reaction, so he quickly said "It's okay mommy, I know daddy just wants me to grow up smart. But I was thinking, dad, what if I skip tomorrow so we can start our summer vacation sooner? I've already aced all of the important tests, and they eMail the summer work requirement out anyway, and I promise, I won't forget to do any of it this year." Just then, Justin heard the intruder as well, and thought "No, I'm almost free, what's going on now?" Justin told himself he was hearing things, and continued to focus on the ominous figure that threatened his safety.

Ultra_Girl_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Ultra_Girl_

@doctor_wheatley: @justin_lockley: A male individual walked in, a fine physical specimen he was but he had a stone cold killing gaze as he looked at the three at the table "I told you Doc that I would come if you didn't listen to me" he shrugged his shoulders "looks like I have to teach your family a lesson" his name was Nageer a Ex-Convict Mewni soldier that Star recruited for this mission to learn more about Wheatley's persona and past.

But Wheatley and Justin had no idea who this person was however they could tell that he meant serious business in his shady clothing and threatening voice, Nageer took a seat on a chair and kicked his feet up disrespectfully on the dining table as he leaned into the seat "so, who should I start with first. Your son or maybe your wife?"

No Caption Provided

Star played the perfect role of terrified wife as she stayed silent but with shocked eyes, "please, what ever yo-" the innocent wife was speaking softly in a attempt to bargain when she was suddenly interrupted by the bastard "You know you have a real pretty wife Doc" he gazed coldly towards Wheatley as he licked his lips.

Doctor_Wheatley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Doctor_Wheatley

"It's okay mommy, I know daddy just wants me to grow up smart. But I was thinking, dad, what if I skip tomorrow so we can start our summer vacation sooner? I've already aced all of the important tests, and they eMail the summer work requirement out anyway, and I promise, I won't forget to do any of it this year."

His breathing slowed. The rapid breathes departed from the creaking lungs that infected the draft around him. Lifeless gust that came out of his throat as his final breath halted his struggling movement. His head anchored down, letting the ceiling light cast a black shadow over his face where no emotion could be seen. Emotions are catastrophic to his well being and would halt the prosperity of the moment. His anger was easily induced and well-known, but with his family he had to hold all of it inside of him. Wheatley loved them and he wouldn't dare show any weakness. The doctor would abide and a nonchalant tone was cast out from the void of the expressionless figure. "Yeah.." Wheatley worked hard and never ceased to stop his efforts. Never flabbergasted from the works of art he created. He wanted to showcase perfection for his family. He wanted the best for them. It was then the doctor realized that no amount of art would ever satisfy him because it was then that he attained that he didn't need the art of the laboratory anymore, Wheatley just wanted to be with them. To spend every lasting moment with his wife and kid. "Let's have a vacation, I need a brea-"

"I told you Doc that I would come if you didn't listen to me"

"looks like I have to teach your family a lesson"

No Caption Provided

Then a flood of his passion came from what dared to interrupt what he thought was the happiest moment of his disoriented mind. The walls around them started to grumble as the laboratories veins started to soak through the walls and. The hidden flesh reacted to Wheatley's cultivating rage and began to seep through the structures cracks and holes. He tried to look back into his memories but he didn't know the morsel that has approached them. It didn't matter who he was anymore or what he wanted. The abhorrent presence inside of him was screaming for the morbid desecration of the pestering noise in front of him. The hatred was reawakened from its calm demeanor, enclosing the doctor in an aroma that roused his senses. 'Smells Good'

His face shot straight up with florid glowing eyes that tinted the dim room with the matching flesh that branched out towards them.

The brown pupils was good, pale was neutral and red never good news.

"You know you have a real pretty wife Doc"

"Thank you for your kind compliments, would you like to join us for dinner?" He spoke sarcastically while titling his head.

Ultra_Girl_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Ultra_Girl_

@justin_lockley: @doctor_wheatley: Nageer chuckled as the environment moved in frightening ways "What do you mean if I would want to? I'm already in" he grinned as he climbed on top of the table and disrespectfully kicked a plate of food on to the floor to only then drop to one knee as he gazed into the Doctor's eyes nonchalantly "I'm the one who killed your wife, don't you remember?" obviously Nageer had no idea what he was talking about but he got caught up so much in his role he couldn't help himself as acting was one of his favorite pass times.

"You might want to close your eyes kid, I have to give the Doc here a memory boost" Nageer stood tall as his eyes rolled and he began stretching his arms "you know it really p*sses me off when you tell some one something and they completely ignore you" he gazed at Star who seemed to turn pale as she knew what was coming

"Don-" she was stopped in mid sentence but this would be the last interruption Nageer would act upon Star. It was quick far too fast for most people to realize what just happened, Nageer was standing at the center of the table one moment and the next before anyone could realize there was a chilling sound of armor breaking and flesh being ripped by a fast thrusting sound.

Nageer held the beating heart of the Queen of Mewni as his arm penetrated through her armor and out of her chest in one swift moment, he pulled out the heart from the chest as the royal Queen's body collapsed back first right next to Justin's legs in a wet thud.

"Remembering anything Doc?" Nageer teased as he used his own spell magic to incinerate the heart on his hand into ash, he glanced at Star whom seemed to be in a dying stage as blood gushed from her mouth and gaping chest hole, Star gently placed a hand on the childs leg as her breathing slowed.

justin_lockley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultra_girl_: @doctor_wheatley: Justin, who was now not merely hoping for, but anticipating the madman's turn-around had his hope shattered by a newcomer who looked as if his only goal was to stir up trouble. As always, he kept a personal running commentary in his head to better process everything. "What, who is that?" he thought to himself "What is he doing? No, don't say that, he was coming around! He's ruining it, and I am going to die. Thanks to this guy. The guy seemed to take it a little better than I thought, but I don't think I'm... hold on, what? No stop!" "Leave us alone!" he said, accidentally letting that thought slip out of his mouth just before the new arrival warned him to cover his eyes. "What do you mean... Wait what are you... Mom!!!! No, wh-why did you do that!" The stress was immense, the terror enormous, the sadness palpable, and it was so much to Justin that he, for a moment, forgot that this was not his real family. Seeing his mother, as he temporarily perceived her, lying there on the floor next to his feet, he screamed out of sorrow and anguish, before he began to shed tears for her.

"Daddy, why is he doing this?" he said to his kidnapper, still failing to remember this wasn't his home. Then in that instant, he recalled "This isn't real. They were faking, and so were you, remember?" The realization brought him back into his analysis of his situation. "Yeah, this is fake." He mentally replied to himself. "So this guy's against the psychopath, but he doesn't seem friendly to me, either. Should I trust him? I mean, he just killed that woman, but I don't know her either. Oh man, couldn't there have been just one person I know in the mix? Okay, so the new guy, what's his deal? He wants to hurt that guy, and it seems like he wants to hurt anyone associated with him, so I think he wants to kill me too. My kidnapper, Wheatley, I think mom... No, not mom, she's not my mom... the woman called him. He seems to want to protect me, but he killed all those people in that room I woke up in. Can I trust anyone here? I'm just gonna have to go with this Wheatley guy for now, I think he likes me."

Finally reaching a consensus within his mind, Justin said "Dad, he's gonna pay for that, right?"

Doctor_Wheatley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Doctor_Wheatley

The Pleasure Is Mine

No Caption Provided

The abrupt creak of metal that quaked the room was amusing to the demon that looked through his eyes. It swarmed him in thought fighting his inner demon as he saw the alluring veins and tendons being dragged out of his wife's torso. In these type of dire moments he learned the absolute control to match and authenticate any situation to his emotions. Most of those situations he had himself shut down all of it. The ability to concern and have the abusive talent of empathy were banished from his sanity. Such mindful thinking had besieged and conquered him before allowing the enemies to abandon his greetings of embrace, he tried to maintain that mentality when the perfume of his wife's blood swept underneath his nose and into the spoiled lungs of his body. She was inside of him, he could feel her inside of his womb. The smell of his wife being rippled by the presence of his son's anxiety was so alluring to Wheatley. The doctor almost forgot how addicting it was to find the eerie screams of his victims. Searching deep inside of their nervous systems until his fingers found the perfect pitch was all he craved for right now.

The mentality of him shutting down failed successfully.

The demon was in pure ecstasy, he broke down. The addiction of suffering finally went through withdrawal. The swirling medicine of 'love' was baneful to the crops of his field. Only increasing his withdrawal until he finally starved so much that seeing the leaking blood of the person he loved grumbled his soul in amazement. 'What's wrong with me, it turned me on so much'

"Dad, he's gonna pay for that, right?"

He quickly faced the golden egg and growled. Foaming saliva creased out of his smiling creeks like a rapid dog. "NO"

"YOU ARE"

'He couldn't even protect his own mother, what a shameful little egg, he needs punishment' He had no concern for his wife's corpse. The definition of his art was always to bring new life and with the cross contamination of his powers he could easily bring her back into the crisis of this world, BUT HIS SON? His son was going to be a strong little egg just like his father. To reap the fields of innocence he would grab his sons head and pulled it back exposing the skin of his sons neck to the intruder standing on the table. "The good ol doctor always believes in second chances...how bout you use your last on the boy~ heheahaha!!~"

Ultra_Girl_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@justin_lockley: @doctor_wheatley: Nageer growled and pinched the bridge of his nose "You don't get it do you?" he began walking slowly to Jimmy in a nonchalant manner as he raised his finger up "I'm not here to make you happy Doc, I'm here to make you miserable because you crossed me" Nageer gently pressed his finger against the child's exposed throat and a defensive flame spell was cast around the child which coated him in a shield of incinerating flames which would turn Wheatley's hands into ash if he didn't remove them from his hostage.

The burning aura on Justin incinerated the chair and ropes he was tied upon and would drop him on the floor next to Star if he remained still, Nageer turned to Wheatley and grinned as he stood between the eldritch abomination and his supposed 'family' "you don't deserve this family, I'm taking your kid. I'm going to raise him to become a real man" he glanced at Justin who was technically on fire but not at all in danger from it "guess what kid? I'm going to be your new daddy!" Nageer raised the palm of his hand and pointed it at both woman and child as a final spell was being prepared to be shot.

justin_lockley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"You did it now, Justin," he thought to himself, as the man he'd hoped to reach turned on him, and began to handle Justin quite roughly, in stark contrast to his earlier somewhat bearable demeanor towards Justin. Being terrified before, Justin was now sure he would die, and fully given to despair, tears and shrieking. He was sure the horrifying presence intended to do unthinkable things to him, and thought the intruder intended a similar fate for him, and was expecting a battle that would end in Justin's Demise either way. Little did he know, the blue-gray haired man, though he wasn't altogether forthcoming about it, was actually there to help Justin, shrouding him in a fiery barrier to keep the psychopath from doing any harm to the boy.

Justin was, in fact, so unaware of what was going on that he began screaming at the sight of his body on fire. The ropes that bound him were immediately incinerated, which allowed him to go free, but he proceeded to waste the opportunity by rolling on the ground, continuing to scream, before he finally realized he wasn't feeling pain. He then became aware that he'd missed almost everything that was said in the past thirty seconds or so, and said to the strange interloper "Are you doing this?"

Doctor_Wheatley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Doctor_Wheatley

This was a nice home. This was a nice family. This was a nice dinner. One by one it gradually went away from him. The room wreaked of hellish red that blurred his vision. Swallowing the colors of his sleeping family in its blaze. Colors of peace that blushed out of their lives was consumed in his rage. He couldn't even eat his dinner anymore, It was ruined. When did it all start to fall apart? He sought to find the answer to what polluted the unity of his mind. The view of one man that brought fun and violence back into his mind. His playtime was ravaged by the unacceptable portrayal that was in front of him. The suppressed hell of flesh slowly pulled and dragged itself as the fury of Wheatley rumbled the ground. It called out to him, chanting out to the demon that laid dormant.

The tormented egg of Wheatley was hatching.

No Caption Provided

The last touch that ignited his son is what fractured the shell. A barrier that Wheatley kept at all times to prevent disaster, not unto others, but to all morality. Wheatley believed that all life was precious as he was the one that nurtured it since the beginning. He only took the fruits of his labor when they were ripe and ready to eat. Never daring to cut a life too short before its time. Such little morality that he had would be released as the shells walls broke down.

"..."

And the new life would spread its wings.

Black silk sprouted out of Wheatley's back. Raising to each end of the room. Its structure that rooted out his anger was demonic in nature. The doctors wings of origin were clipped of his wings before and caged his mind, but finally the little exposure to happiness weakened it causing it to hatch. Skin streamed out of the roots and shadowed over his body. The doctors children had the ambition to end the nuisance that sought to annoy him. Crackling walls and floor boards would grind each other as the meat that surrounded his home instantly pulled it deep underground. Closer to his playing field.

Ultra_Girl_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Ultra_Girl_

@doctor_wheatley: @justin_lockley: "Of course I am you stupid runt" he said while grinning as his chance came and he took it immediately, the spell was launched as profusely bleeding Star leaned practically face to face with Justin in what seemed to be an attempt to shield him from the near instant spell

If all went according to plan there would be two incinerated husks or corpses visible to both Nageer and Whealey while both Justin and Star would have been teleported to the Mewni Embassy, as you see this was the plan all along for Nageer to pretend kill the wife and child in order to enrage the Doctor but in reality the final spell was a teleportation one and the injury to Star wasn't an actual killing move since all Mewnians possessed double hearts so the Queen would survive as long as she took a Mewni health potion.

Nageer would turn to the Doctor if all went according to plan and cross his arms while rolling his neck "Let''s see whatcha got big boy" this convict was defiantly suicidal.

Doctor_Wheatley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Doctor_Wheatley

Carving the way into the black pit. A glorified ill-natured mind vomited the room deeper and deeper into the suffocating darkness. Rooting the once lovable home into the dirt where no life breathing winds could meet. Vacuuming all light, it was would elevate his nightmarish appearance. The only stars of the black sky that could be seen were the two bloodshot eyes of the monster he was trapped with. His evil gleams of light that faintly painted the transformed shelter in the color of blood lust. Inspecting the surfaces that were broken, ruined and stained just like the outside layers of his skin. Something ugly. It forever changed and would become another tale of misfortune that the monstrosity of others would take from his loving embrace. Reproducing vengeance into his mind, a quest to save his family from the brain sickness grasp of the mongrel that enticed his motivations.

"You take me for a fool?"

The manipulator of flesh was not deluded from the appalling trickery. What most used to see was with their eyes, but the manipulator and mother of meat saw through the red life and skins of others. The illusion was easily concluded as a fake as the presence of their original bodies has vanished. It brought his mind discomfort that they were taken away from him. The pressure of his mind steamed out of his pores in biting air that ate away anything it laid its touch on. The acidic airborne streams rapidly spewed throughout the void of darkness. The basking light gave view to the materials of his home oozing out and gushed. Steel cracked and shivered into nothing, wood chipped away and splintered at breakneck speeds with a single second of exposure...just imagine what it do to the mongrels flesh.

"Take me there..Take me to them..Or let the purifying breath of my soul bring your meat harmony" He commanded.

Ultra_Girl_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Ultra_Girl_

Star's POV

@justin_lockley

It worked finally, Star thought as the Mewni's Embassy graced the two individuals that were teleported to its grounds. Star looked at her white dress and gaping hole as it continued to bleed profusely and she retched some blood out to her side but took care to not getting any on Justin.

"I'm sorry about what happened" she grunted out to the child as she raised her hand with a casual gesture to dispel the flame shield on him, "it wasn't" she stopped as her second back up heart strained in excruciating pain to keep Star's body functioning but just as it looked like she was about to flatline, two noblewomen's voices were heard shouting simultaneously "YOUR HIGHNESS!" both Lady Arturia and Lady Amanda rushed from the entrance of the elegant architecture and towards the grassy yards that Star and Justin were present at.

Immediately Lady Arturia dropped to a knee as she unraveled her closed fist and revealed a small vial filled with red liquid, she pulled out the cap as Star leaned down the ground and opened her mouth "don't worry you're going to make it" Arturia stated with determination as she poured the restorative contents into the Queen's mouth.

As Arturia treated to the royal Queen's wounds the diplomat of Mewni also known as Amanda Silvertongue lowered herself to see Justin eye to eye "Are you okay my friend?" she said in such a sweet and gentle voice that could easily match the Queen's very own voice, Amanda reached forward gently and gave Justin a few affectionate pats on the shoulder but did it softly as if he was injured "you're safe now, the monster won't hurt you anymore"

Nageer's POV

@doctor_wheatley

"YES YOU'RE A FOOL YOU DUMB F***!" Nageer shouted as he cast the same flame shield that was originally on Justin to himself, two balls of fire hovered above the Mewni's hands as he has a lust for blood on his face.

Nageer would take his chances in fighting Wheatley, it is true that the Doctor had almost inumerous advantages in this environment as well as the fact that the Doctor himself now had a serious intent to kill but this would be no clean battle at all for Nageer was an ex-veteran Ace of the Mewni Military, Aces were second to Heroes and were known to fight armies of thousands with casual ease and to add another advantage the Aces typically had the best or most exotic Martial Spirit abilities yet Nageer's was considered one of the best for one reason that the Doctor would find out in this conflict.

"GIVE IT TO ME, C'MON, GIVE ME YOUR SOUL. GIVE ME SOME PURIFICATION B***!" Nageer began laughing maniacally as fiery sparks leaped from his shield and attempted to set ablaze the environment "HAHAHAHAHHAHA!" then suddenly with super sonic movement he thrusted both his arms forward and released a steady torrent of napalm hot heat from the palm of his hands while aiming for the Doctors mouth.

justin_lockley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@doctor_wheatley: @ultra_girl_:

Justin would have been awestruck by the psychopath's transformation if he hadn't been so seized by the shock the monster's revelation caused. He was all but convinced that it was legitimately a demon that had taken him to this house of venomous air, but he had no idea why such a being would care about Justin at all. He had run out of strength to speak, and shook violently while the meddler and the hellion briefly exchanged words. It seemed the interloper was actually helping Justin after all. "He's the hero right now, okay
I think I get it."
Justin though. "Wait, what's he doing? Please don't, NO!" The fire-wielder cast another spell on Justin, which Justin thought would be harmful, though he would soon find out the opposite was true.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The air was different here. Instead of the smell of blood, flesh, and death, this air had the smell of flowers, spring, and life. After a second taking in the fresh environment, Justin regained himself, and in a whisper said "Wow!" But the moment was interrupted as he watched two women rush to the royal heroine to attend to her. He was convinced that the only thing they could do for her was prepare her for burial, but that was only because he was unaware of their magical capabilities. As you can imagine, he was astonished that their queen was able to recover from such a brutal assault and naturally, he did what he seemed to do best that day; stand there in shock. Soon after, one of the Ladies approached him to console him and verify his well-being. But about that moment, he was so overloaded and overwhelmed that he simply fainted.

Doctor_Wheatley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Doctor_Wheatley

No Caption Provided

The spewing fever that conjured from the mongrels heated grasp met with the flesh shepherds frame. Issuing a warmth against the hulls endurance. Kindling the bark of its body with its flowing stream that pulled back and tore the rough skin. The coat sunk and parched away from the hosts body. The warm touch were like an infants hands that played against his clay. Ripping it away from its original form and spread the carrions embers across the void. Only to be met with the absorbing pits black touch that sent it away. Nothing to burn.

The shelter already oozed and bubbled away from the breath of the overseers summoning. The pit was just a desolate waste of heated rocks and baked dirt with the two combatants in the middle of the fiery execution. The flesh manipulator stood within the river of fire unphased. Like a boulder in its stream it was too massive in power. The skin indeed fell, but it kept falling endlessly. He was the shaman of his own soul. Mending his forever lasting brawn faster than it was seared away.

While in the warm bath the flesh manipulator began to mold itself with the desolate darkness. Growing in size and spreading its embrace inside of the infinite gloom. The clay swarmed and webbed the surface of the pit. The cartilage and bones of the hosts body began to terraform the walls into a thick unbreakable cage that surrounded the mut. Like a dog inside of its crate. It can bark and whine but the doctor would only allow it outside when it starts to behave like a good little boy. The floor of infinite flesh would cast out towards the barking life form trying to seize him and immobilize his efforts. Hundreds of regenerating branching claws, whipping veins and boned mandibles charged towards the mongrel. No candle, rampaging volcano or the cores of stars would stop it from getting what it wants.

“I can do this all day, just make it easier on yourself~ Do what I asked~" He continued his rant "This childish act~ you can be so much better than this, little light~ Stop pretending to be primitive.” The body transformed and terraformed the void but his voice was still clear.

Ultra_Girl_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Ultra_Girl_

Amanda's POV

@justin_lockley

"Poor thing fainted" Amanda murmured concerned as she dropped to a knee and checked for his pulse with her index and middle finger "at least he's alive" Amanda glanced to see the Queen's injuries fully rejuvenated but the royal one was still resting.

"I'll take the child and place him in a room" Amanda informed Arturia before lifting the child and carrying him above her arms. Justin would be placed in a guest room fit for royalty and ws watched over by Amanda until he would wake up.

Nageer's POV

Nageer gave a frown as he saw his attack simply molt away some flesh of the doctor as he continued to regenerate, "Oh I get it, how about you lend me something to draw with.."

Nageer guessed that physical attacks such as dismemberment and decapitation might be more effective against the Doctor but the problem was he had no weapon other than his fists and seemingly ineffective incinerating spells. It's a good thing my MS ability is one of the best, don't think I'd be challenging him if I didn't have it

"LIKE YOUR FACE!"

Nageer shouted as he let out a super sonic burst of super speed and launched a shoryuken style uppercut towards Wheatley's chin in a attempt to knock him back and followed up by using his enhanced speed to avoid any physical or ranged attacks via acrobatics.

"you can trap me here doc but I don't mind playing with you" Nageer would say if his attack was successful.

Doctor_Wheatley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultra_girl_:

The dog barked at him and expressed its futile aggressiveness and intimidation. The dogs paw was brought unto the flesh shepherds face at hurricane speeds. The gust of air impacted against his idle body. A dense force clawed at the surface of its head that bent its clay inwards. The bone structure shattered and tendons stretched beyond facial recognition. One strike smited its grotesque smile in a explosion of blunted force that would waterfall its brain matter and gore across the walls of the pit. Acidic blood splatter would rain the isolated hole. The corrupted flesh immune, but the dog wasn’t.

One breath that he would inhale would allow the fumes of his blood matter to enter the hyper pup. The head of the serpent was gone, but it was just a head. The overseer of flesh manipulated all corrupted flesh and a simple head was just a mask that it would put on to fit in.

The body stood unimpressed, it didn’t even bother to regenerate its mask. There was no one here to make comfortable with its friendly smile. The meat walls of the black caves started to cough and scream with infectious and diseased gas that seeked out the prey. Bubbling out vapor from the folds of fat. Dissolving the clay in lethal miasmic fumes that no life form, human or meta would dare even be close to. The plagues of the overseer of flesh has brought devastation across the known centuries and it was thirsty for another victim. Blasting out the airborne viruses to the bad dog.

The walls spoke in the doctors voice. "I'm not here to play..Just take me to your land. I'm growing bored of your tricks. So sleep and i'll deal with you later, OR you can make it quick and just DO WHAT I SAY"

Ultra_Girl_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Ultra_Girl_

@doctor_wheatley: The splash of acid hit against Nageers skin and began eating away at it like rabid piranhas as he began laughing "Sorry Doc" he stated as his arm fell off and rabid infection diseases and gases spread into his body which then began damage his flesh moment by moment.

"I won't tell you but hey" his arm that fell completely dissolved into nothing as his knees collapsed from underneath him "ruugh" Nageer puked out some of his liquefied guts that too dissolved into nothing from the overly powerful acid "you got me pretty good" Nageer raised his middle finger at Wheatley as he sighed "However I may be dying, I still get the last laugh" with that said Nageer used the last of his energy to induce a fiery explosion from with in himself in hopes of at least injuring the doctor with the force of a multi ton bomb of TNT.

What ever happened to the Doctor regardless all that would remain of Nageer is a scorch on the ground from his suicide move.