H.I.V.E: Hawkins Facility (Location thread)

Klemens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Lena_Dante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By Lena_Dante

@aphasic: We need to do something soon :)

Klemens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raizen_Aoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_matriarch

Raizen has studied and sampled many of the galaxies species,even furthered a certain few into becoming more than they could ever imagined. Homo Sapian was not one of them, they have evolved all according to what they were predicted. They were a simple race, evolving to hate and kill those that they do not understand. But unlike other planets Raizen has seen, Earth and its dominate species has slowly over the course of thousands of years become the inferior race. Slowly Earth has allowed for other subspecies and alien life forms to dominate its soil.

One of the main alien life forms was the Liafador clans, Ramon was such a exquisite specimen of alien biology. Raizen himself wept when he suddenly disappeared, his work would have all been for naught if not for Zadora. She pushed his work to the next level, but still she needed an advantage, and Raizen had stood back for far too long. He no longer would be the Watcher, he had to help in someway.

Teleporting in through streamlined information matrix within his suit, he hovered above HIVE. HE knew his presence would be found soon and hoped they would welcome with open arms, or in the very least not damage the suit too much.

Raizen_Aoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lena_Dante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#57  Edited By Darkchild
shanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

The_Matriarch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aphasic: @raizen_aoi:

“Andres Knightfall?” She questioned, a bit puzzled at the revelation. Direct interaction with Andres was never achievable, in H.I.V.E’s earlier years, they worked to secure sleeper agents. Most of the Intel she previously had on him was the result of integrating her memories with Ziccarra’s. Her knowledge of Andres cause of death was scarce, but this acquisition was huge; more so now that they secured data from an encounter with Champion of Peace figurehead, Edward Windsor.

“How does Andres fit into your grand scheme of things?” She asked, finally out of the loop. Ever since the SCN’s decision to bring in Aphasic; she almost felt outclassed. It wasn’t a bad thing at all, she welcomed the insight; it was just awkward being in a partnership; even after knowing him for so many years.

“I can defiantly see where he’d be beneficial, his influence amongst the other Knightfalls is what I’m particularly interested in” The control implications could work with Andres as the figurehead of H.I.V.E. If they ever had to put a face on the Third Society, a Knightfall would be the most obvious choice.

“Perhaps, It’s time I use my looks to my advantage” She suggested. Her resemblance to Ziccarra could be an asset. “Ziccarra was the wife of both Quintus Knightfall and The Champion. What if we were to…” the sound of the red alarm going off caused her to divert her attention.

“Activate the defense drones” She said, starting towards the location of the intrusion. Zedora had a very distinctive walk, it was known throughout the entire facility.She walked tall, with a little springiness and flare her step, she strided from the hips, placing one foot in front of the other.

“You are trespassing on private property, but I can guess you came here for a reason”

Klemens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raizen_aoi: @the_matriarch:

The acquisition of Andres Knightfall had long been an objective of the Quantum Savant's. Since the incipience of the herculean Knightfall's streak of extraordinary activities both alongside and separate from his familial collaborators, a prominent interest in the organic specimen as a potential, and prime subject for their indoctrination process developed. Maintaining the characteristic calmness of his collected countenance, Aphasic fell silent, his mesmeric, luminous eyes irreversibly transfixed on Zedora's for that succinct moment as the mute 'Corpse' of the deceased Knightfall stood several inches to his right. Quietly folding his right leg over the other with formal suavity, a congenial, polite smile curled along his visage, fortifying the mystique of his hypnotic aura.

"I orchestrated Mr. Knightfall's death". There was no boasting character endorsing the tone of his words, no arrogance, no hubris, no pride. Those were the sinful sensations experienced by the organics, not the synthetics. His voice conveyed only a telling composure, one that told his lovely companion that from his mouth escaped only fact. "Implicitly of course", his phonically smooth and cool voice resumed, "But with the necessary efficiency. I had been observing for quite some time. Studying him. His mannerisms, his relationships, everything about him. Rarely do I encounter a target with the kind of social dominance that he once possessed. What I see in Mr. Knightfall was an opportunity. An opportunity for him to become our instrument of manipulation. An instrument to persuade, to lure those he once knew into Indoctrination under false pretenses".

"He would not do so willingly. Though pride seems to be a social aphrodisiac for these... great apes, it was an accumulated trait in the Knightfalls. A man that proud would never willingly allow someone else to dictate his evolutionary path. Children however, aren't often aware that though painful, a vaccine is... necessary". Continuing, Aphasic unveiled the circumstances surrounding his newest Corpse's demise. "He was immersed in a bout against Charlemagne LeBeau. There would be no greater opportunity for me. There was no other ape in the world that could seize Mr. Knightfall's attention in battle the way Charlemagne LeBeau did. His opponent couldn't perceive me when I had emerged. He wasn't... interested in quantum mechanics. The quantum information that constitutes my consciousness, I shifted it from my body and into space-time geometry".

"When I... approached Mr. Knightfall in that form, as a quantum soul if you will, his curiosity was piqued beyond his ability to resist. And so, he did the same as I. Shifted the quantum information from his mind into space-time geometry. And with no mind to control his body, it collapsed in battle. Leaving Charlemagne LeBeau believing that he had killed his esteemed opponent. Unfortunately for Mr. Knightfall", his smile morphing into a smirk of almost devilish malice, "I hold more knowledge of the quantum realm than he did. His mind now wanders the quantum realm, his scientific curiosity attracted to everything in his path. A human expression yes, but... well, curiosity really did kill the cat". Terminating his foreshadowed revelation, an approving light bedecked his tame features at Zedora's implicit suggestion that she exploit her appearance to coerce both Quintus and The Champion.

An abrupt intrusion however, cut their blooming conversation short. Allowing his valued and trusted companion to confront the unanticipated intrusion's source, Aphasic simply waited, seated. She would return, with or without a potential new recruit, or a new victim.

Lea_Drago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gets popcorn

ia_espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Matriarch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ia_espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

Now that was an awesome read.

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#66  Edited By Darkchild

Awesome!!!! Will post tonight

The_Matriarch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Locating another target :)

The_Matriarch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aphasic:

With interest piqued, the Synthetic Siren immerse herself within a quantum entanglement field; which present her image in front of Aphasic in a dense cerulean overlay. The unexpected announcement excite her more, than an intruder on the outer perimeter. “I think you epitomize what the Third Society is” her sincere compliment directed towards Aphasic while her attention remain on the Savant of Sophistication.

“Some time ago I struck a deal with Valerie Huntington, I was to give up the location of Catalina Liafador; and in return aid her in dealing with her amassing telekinetic powers.” The data feed between the entanglement link grew weaker, Zedora was approaching the top of the facility; breaking that close link with Aphasic.

“I always wondered the possibilities of having such a prolific name under our banner: Anthony Stark, Mercy, Quintus, Valerie; Daemon…Amaranth” She purposely neglected to mention Ziccarra, as she felt she filled that roll rather well.

“What you’ve laid at our feet is a champion of our society, once we integrate his mind to the SCN; H.I.V.E will be fashioned with unquantifiable information cache’s allowing us to expand faster than previously conceived.” Though they were operating from the same severs, it was clear Aphasic’s organic components gave him an edge over any of the other synthetics.

“I was so caught up in the destruction of Synthetics that I failed to see, the benefits of controlling them.” The feed between them continued to grow more inaudible; but vivid memories of Andres Knightfall from Ziccarra burned fresh in her mind.

“I’m sure you’ve noticed the huge streams of data being diverted toward the intel protocols” She asked, knowing full well it was damn near impossible for anyone hooked up to the server to act blindly. “The reason I targeted Edward Windsor for a field test, was not without reasoning” She admitted, pulling up the new profile for the Prince of Power on Aphasic’s interface.

“He has a pretty impressive telepathic power. Using his ability to stimulate neural activity, with our ability to broadcast signals, we can indoctrinate enough children in the equivalent of 20 New York City blocks at one time.” She informed him, showing him Windsor’s distinct brainwave pattern.

“What’s even better is, because of the distinctive pattern, it’d be traced back to Windsor, not us.” She continued, turning to face Andres. “I think we just found the most opportune time to strike” She finished, in her iconic pose; keeping her perfect backside toward Aphasic and, processing thousands of outcome for the completion of project generation.

Klemens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_matriarch:

"I appreciate the commendation, Ms. Zedora", the Quantum Savant uttered, expressed his gratitude with characteristic poise and a collected countenance. Generally refusing to wear his emotions on his sleeves, the synthetic intellectual's responses carried with them an atmosphere of mannerly coolness and mesmeric formality. Tragedy, success, happiness, fortune, all were dealt reactions of identical emotional investment from the sapphire-eyed schemer, none. His investments were purely intellectual, purely pragmatic and in relation to practical value, never sentimental. All things, all people, all synthetics were offered the very same, a cryptic psychological disposition of perplexing mystique.

All except of course, his valued, trusted collaborator, Zedora. Offered with deliberate rarity, Aphasic hosted the synthetic alternative for the organic sentiment of fondness when pertaining to his views on the Matriarch. Perhaps more so because she has proven her use to him more than any other, and for that he valued her existence as much as his own, she has become integral to his mission, she personified it, the Matriarch of H.I.V.E. "Catalina Liafador would have proven an.. interesting test subject. As would Valerie Huntington. In due time, perhaps they will", his words conveyed by his usual calculating, almost predatory demeanor. "Hmm... Anthony Stark. Well done, Ms. Zedora", a cryptic upwards curl of his mouth's corners expressing his contentment with Zedora's unintentional implication.

"The public scorn and political reputation that President Stark has cultivated over the years will prove useful to us". Having already acquired the Knightfall Don's husk as his first successfully indoctrinated Corpse, the Quantum Architect's present objectives now centered around the capture of Anthony Stark, Kurt Pendragon, Mercy, and Andres Knightfall's infant child, all for the purposes of indoctrination into the Third Society. "I commend you, Ms. Zedora, for capitalizing on the vulnerabilities of organic telepathy. Particularly Mr. Windsor's. We will require a calculated implementation of all our resources to commence the realization of what we envision". Meeting Zedora's eyes with a gaze of mutual ambition, he declared. "The organics have been given a choice. They can evolve in our new world. Or die in their old one".

The_Matriarch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've been waiting for that this whole car ride lol

ia_espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lea_Drago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is riveting

ia_espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lea_Drago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Lea_Drago
ia_espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lea_drago: I wasn't feeling something about it. I'll need to edit it some more.

Lea_Drago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@la_espada: You and Gambler and your av editing :P

ia_espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lea_drago: I used to think he was loco for it, but fck.. it sucks you in LMAO

Lea_Drago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@la_espada: I've been very careful not to get fully sucked in lol, because I know that's one more obsession that I'd fall into

ia_espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lea_drago: LOL.. gotta ask, am I the only one who misses the larger avs? These small ones are shit :P

Lea_Drago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@la_espada: No, not at all lol. Gambler and I bitch to each other about this every couple of weeks, and I'm pretty sure that he and LL were talking about it earlier. It's just not the same at all :(

ia_espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By ia_espada

@lea_drago: It's the only way AV is our superior, they're bigass avs :/

Lea_Drago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@la_espada: It's so frustrating haha. I still have a bunch of screenshots from the old site and I miss ittttt

ia_espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lea_Drago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Lea_Drago
The_Matriarch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wanna sneak and post lol

ia_espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Matriarch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Was hoping DC would've posted

ia_espada

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_Matriarch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alright

The_Matriarch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zedora let loose a casual head nod, understanding what was at stake for H.I.V.E was something they spoke on frequently; dwelling on the subject any longer would be redundant, for synthetics redundancy was a structural weakness.

"Seems like you have a plan for the president" she said, turning her innermost shoulder in his direction. 

In retrospect he mentioned a variety of targets, but Stark presented a number of lucrative possibilities for them.  "Are we certain a deal can't be struck with Stark? And by deal I mean indoctrination" a snarky smirk span the length of her mouth.

Raizen_Aoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_matriarch: Raizen stood tall above the crashing waves, waiting patiently for the very woman he had come to see. Soon his wait would be over, as Zedora appeared just as swiftly as he had arrived. She spoke bluntly and quickly, telling him that she had a private meeting with someone within HIVE. HE nodded to her acknowledging what she was saying "I have come to maybe...give a helping hand. I have been around for a very long time Zedora, and I have watched over Ramon's creations. This place was one of his future projects was it not? Why not allow me to come in and see what you have done. Maybe I can add something to it, if not give you something you already dont have or cant acquire?"

The_Matriarch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By The_Matriarch

Will have a post shortly

Klemens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_matriarch:

Allowing a momentary silence to encapsulate the atmosphere settled between them, Aphasic's nigh-expressionless features perfectly complimenting the calmness of his voice, a calmness so mystifying that one wonders how the synthetic paragon maintains it during the most stressful and intensive scenarios without flaw. "I have a plan for all of our prospective targets, Ms. Zedora", he clarified, the element of smooth composure and phonic mesmerism of his voice often cast a hypnotic effect of social engrossment, aggrandized by the sheer magnetism and unconventional charisma of his ever-present mystique. "A deal will be struck... soon", a quiet smirk of devilish character softly curling along his formal visage.

"His indoctrination will offer us a wealth of opportune scenarios", he added, prior to indulging in a succinct but noticeable pause. "I have a gift for you, Ms. Zedora. To express how much I value our collaborative relationship". There was no issued gesture, no shift in the amplitude of his enigmatic eyes' azure incandescence, it was the transmission of instructing quantum information that drew out his second 'Corpse', the six foot four husk of the Knightfall Patriarch himself, Jayden Knightfall. "Formerly known as Jayden Knightfall, but now identified by the moniker of 'Patriarch', it is my second product of a successful indoctrination". As per the instructions of the received quantum information, 'Patriarch' obediently embraces his position by Zedora's side.

"Patriarch hosts a number of synthetic implants. It", acknowledging the Corpse only as a tool and not an individual, "Possesses the attributes of moderate magnetism, and replicated versions of your Telepathic Reave and Graviton Manipulation. Once I have completed the indoctrination of Charlemagne LeBeau's husk, we may commence the targeting of every prominent collective led by these great apes. Legionem Vis Vires. Black Eden. Avalon. The Champions of Peace".

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aphasic: Tempted to give you Stark's body once he dies...lol

Klemens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@myrmidon_: Well, since Mercy wants to kill Stark, we may have to wait for Christmas until that happens :P That'd be cool though.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

@aphasic: Knowing what Stark's about to do (it'll be funny) I doubt there'll be a body left after she's done with him lol

Strigidae_23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aphasic said:

@myrmidon_: Well, since Mercy wants to kill Stark, we may have to wait for Christmas until that happens :P That'd be cool though.

By waiting on Mercy to kill him Pyro may acquired a form of eternal life lol.

Klemens

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrogram: Hahaha, going out the way a Stark should I see ;)

Myrmidon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strigidae_23: Hahahah it's all my master plan to live foreeever! XD