Gun oil smells of Shame

Black_Bullet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

A man in southern grey haunts the streets of Stag Horn. Some say he's undead, risen like the lord Jesus Christ to come for those who ought have held true to their commitments to the Dixie country but chose to sided with the Yankees.

Others say he's a man that turned against the greys and wears their colors to remind himself of the error of his ways.

Whatever the case may be it's certain that he cares not for the opinions of any aside from his horse who neighs, some say, and some are many, when it stands across from a man who is bound for hell.

His name is up to conjecture, as he never offers to share it with others. You are cautioned not to press the issue. Daring is the man who options for creative stand ins to the scar-faced man in lieu of his Christian name.

If you need a life taken or a favor given, come to the ebony bulleted man of Stag Horn. He will right right your wrongs and wrong your rights should they need adjusting.

No Caption Provided

Phantomshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm here for it

I like the art too. Where's that from?

Black_Bullet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The_MultiVerse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black_Bullet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_multiverse: I never have the patience for cropping ever since they removed the editor on site years ago. But it is a good one.